EBAY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Ebay

There may be more reports for "Ebay"

For more results perform a general search for "Ebay"

Showing 76-100 of 9,036 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "Ebay"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Sep 01 2008
Ebay trademark Unknown california
Ebay is scamming alot of us. They have all the technology and expertise. They know what is going on, They who is selling what and they know what is going to happen. But first they collect all your seller fees, have you to think you are doing good, so you order more items and then they bust you for trademark violations. I was just suspended for 7 days for selling DG sunglasses. I have been selling these glasses for several months and had 19 pair more that would sell at auction ending. When i turned on my computer Sunday morning and went to the Ebay site , thats when i found out I was suspended. Ebay new this would happen but instead of an email to warn me thats when they wait and collect all your fees. My last look there was over 12,000 of the same sunglasses i was selling still listed. Only about 55 were mine . so alot more people will also be suspended after they get all their fees. they say they are to similar to dolce g. This same thing happens to thousands of people trying to make some extra money. They are all quilty of this. They know exactly what and when you are selling and what is going to be a violation. I purchased all my sunglasses from 2 american companies. HB sunglass company and Olimpyic eyewear. Their disclaimer says all sunglasses offered by their site are ABSOLUTELY LEGAL TO SELL AND TO OWN. They do not violate any copyrights or registered trademarks. You should try to tell Ebay this. It would be easier to talk to the man in the moon than someone from Ebay. All emails and explanitations just go round and round in circles with no answers. By now i know their stupid feedback system has ruined my chance of ever being able to sell again. Here the buyer has all the leverage and believe me they use it. Anyway i know im not the 1st and i want be the last to be suspended for something they know is going to happen. I thought i was legal but they knew it would happen . Any warning from them. NO. Thanks ebay for nothing. I hope you are sued , you deserve it. Learned hard way 2 maiden, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Mar 19 2007
Ebay Double Billing Practices ripoff Internet
Ebay can set up a seller for automatic billing to pay their fee's or other charges each month. Twice now Ebay has attempted to collect fee's from me even though I'm registered to make automatic payments each month. They send alerts, these will divert and redirect you directly to their alert whenever you log in at ebay. They can verified by checking my messages within your my ebay section. I received an alert that stated my account was due, even though I have been using the automatic payment method for quite some time. This alert was sent exactly one day ahead of the date when their own automatic payment system deducted or charged my personal bank account for the same amount due. They send these special Alerts that redirect your browser directly to this message and the message contains a large explanantion mark within a box to make it appear as something very urgent. To say it gets your attention is understatement, it redirects your browser when you log in or choose a location on eBay that requires you to normally log in. You have no choice but see the Alert. You are forced to view it. Of course I verified the Alert within MY MESSAGES in the My Ebay section of my own account. It was there. I paid no attention to the ALERT simply because I knew my account was set up to make automatic payments and it had been making the payments all along. Secondly eBay had done this before and I fell for it, so I ended up making a manual payment only to learn that immediately following this manual payment that the auto payment system went into effect. I had now made two payments for my amount due. Ebay said they issued no refunds per their policy but did give me a credit. They advised me to setup an automatic payment plan to avoid making manual payments in the future....DUH! This latest attempt to send an urgent message via their urgent alert system made me think twice of course. I wondered how many other members would do what I did in the past and fall for this scheme by eBay to virtually trick people into paying their accounts because they make it look so official and urgent. It's a nice little trick that they can excuse themselves from by saying almost anything. The bottom line is that are sending urgent messages in a form that is not usual, appears important and urgent, and then following it with their usual system of auto billing. They get double the amount and offer no refund. How this is legal blows my mind. My imagination goes wild. It forces people to list things because that's the only way to recoup their money back. It forces people to continue to be active on ebay whether they want to be or not, it's pure trickery and deceit. I'm sure it also increases their books, people are forced into listing things in the future because eBay burned them into paying fee's due with a trick. You're not just a seller on eBay when they dupe you into over-paying your fee's you are now a slave to eBay if you want that money back. I have been set up to make automatic payments for a long time. I have made automatic payments through their system regularly. They sent me this redirecting urgent and important message even though they sent me an invoice and then followed that up the very next day by making the automatic payment. My account balance is 0. My account shows the payment being made through the automatic payment system and list a date that is exactly the very next day after the Alert. I have over-draft protection on my personal bank account. The amount due was under $50 and at no time in at least the last year (my account doesn't display for more then that) has my personal bank account fallen under $500! No, there was no issue of insufficient funds, in fact they manage to get my money automatically each and every month at the same time. How many people are being duped by eBay into paying their bill due only to discover that they are charged and extremely short time later, automatically and a again? What other practices are they using to trick sellers into paying double? Knowing that they will not refund over-payments and that the only way to recover any over-payments for a seller is to have a credit or close the account puts eBay in a unique position to gain from something that is not theirs. That pretty much defines stealing. They tricked me once, not this time but I can't help wonder how many people pay them manually when they get a message like I did? Knowing that a customer has been set-up to make automatic payments and sending them this redirecting, urgent, and highly important message a day or so ahead of when their own automatic payment system is going to collect anyway? Oh we made an error, oh we changed our system, oh that's an error and we'll apologize for the mistake PLEASE! for crying out loud...this is designed, this is a tactic, this is a scam and it not only violates the consumer it defrauds the investor as well because they can inflate their numbers to make gains by duping money and not returning it with their slave owning ways to pad the books. Gregory Farmersville, MissouriU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on ebay
Apr 06 2010
Ebay PAYPAL consumer protection ripoff! Internet, California
I purchase softwarev that was reported as authenric by the seller. ( Microsoft 7 ) after 90 daYS SOFTWARE DELUIVERS A MESSAGE THAT TYHE SOFTWARE IS A PIRATED COPY. THE SLLEAR IS LONGER LISTED ON EBAY.  EBAY OFFERS A BUYER PROTECTION PLAN THAT THENT SLUFF OFF THE PROBLEM ONTO PAYPAL, WHICH THEY ALSO OWN. PAYPAL JUST IGINGORE THE CONSUMER SIO THERE IS  NO BUYER PRTECTION BUY BUYER RIFF OFF AS THEY ALLOW HUNDRES OF SELLERS TO SELL THIS ILLIGAL SOFTWARE KNOWINGTHERE THERE IS A 90 DAY DELAY TO COLLECT ASLL SORTS OF PROFITS , THEN CVLOSE UP SHOP AND RE OPEN UNDER ANOTHER SELLER NAME CONTINUING TO RIFF PEOPLE OFF!!
Entity: Internet, California
Oct 13 2010
ebay and paypal are scammers, Internet
Ebay and paypal steal peoples money. They allow scammers to steal peoples money and product. They help the scammers.
Sep 15 2010
Ebay Poor Customer Service, Internet
Anyone contemplating using EBay must consider the very poor customer service.  If you call for help, you will be on the phone for a consider amount of time.  When the phone message says The wait will be longer than 5 minutes, they mean it!  I finally hung up and canceled my account.  Good customer service drives a good company.  This company has the money to hire more customer service people.  They choose instead to lose business.  I would avoid EBay particularly if you are a new seller and want some help setting up your account.
Jan 30 2012
Ebay International Shipping, Internet
    Ebay International shipping policy is to have you take all the responsibility for the shipment arriving and they will take your money back by automatically taking it out of your Paypal account or Checking account!  We sent a package with The Bed Desk overseas with USPS and it arrived at the last post office just before being delivered to the customer and then nothing.  No delivery!   Ebay did not help to find the package, USPS could not find the package or try to with the overseas customs department and the destination country's post office was not contacted yet is was at the second to last destination!  Ebay and USPS would not call or email for an inquiry & USPS would not release any notes to help and yet they had in-house tracking that went well beyound what is listed on USPS website!      Your product and your money just get taken!  In addition the customer verbally abused, threatened, and ultimately used extortion to where ebay removed his wack-job attempt!  Ebay had to remove his crazy negative feedback as a result!   Beware and just don't ship internationally with EBay or USPS.com and avoid as often as possible!
Aug 06 2009
EBay Abuses and Punishes Honest Sellers Internet
I am an honest seller on eBay; however, recently my authentic products that I was selling on eBay were unjustly removed because of a false accusation from freeze 24/7. They did not like the fact that I was selling them for a better price; so they decided to make a fraudulent report to eBay. eBay won't help sellers when this happens, in fact, they don't even try to find out if these are honest reports! I sent several emails to ebay and received this response: As you know, eBay does not actually handle the merchandise offered for sale on eBay. We are unable to make any judgments regarding copyrights and trademarks on items offered for sale on eBay. However, we are committed to removing listings that infringe on the rights of an individual or company when we are notified of the infringement. We developed the Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) program to help the owners of intellectual property remove listings that infringe on their rights. When we receive a request from a VeRO member to remove infringing items, we are required by federal law to end the listings. When VeRO participants ask to have a listing removed, they are *not* required to tell us in what ways the listing infringes on their rights. We urge you to contact the rights owner directly with your questions and concerns regarding the removal of your listings. Well, gee that would be helpful, HOWEVER, I sent over 10 emails to the company and NEVER received a reply! Whatever you do, please please please Do NOT buy from freeze 24 7! Christy Allen, TexasU.S.A.
Sep 01 2011
ebay Buyer Protection Is a Fraud!!! Internet
Baught a Item On Ebay and got ripped off. I baught Computer software(Microsoft) Installed it and thought everything was ok. Exactly 3 months later it popped up that it was not authentic. Well make a long story short I called ebay to file a dispute and they told me since its past the 45 days there is nothing I can do.Now this is the debate I have with this stupid and idiotic policy that ebay has ! With software there is really no true way of knowing it authentic untill 90 days is up as a software will give you a 90 day evoluation period before it will alert you that its not authentic. Second of all isnt it against the digital law to even be selling non authentic software. In my eyes ebay is just as responsible for this as the actual seller is. Ebay is the one that allowed this to be sold on their market which is technically considered a retail internet store. Also They suspended this seller a month ago for selling non authentic software they told me ,so why didnt they notify all buys that could have been affected. O I know why!! Its cause ebay buyer protection knew they would have to dish out bundles of cash on claims!!!! I am so discusted in ebay and paypal right now that I personally am thinking of canceling my accounts!! There is absolutely no buyer Protection here and personally In my eyes Is a big advertising Fraud!! This Is to Ebay and Paypal if you are reading this YOU S*K BIG BALLS! and if you dont suck balls Then You can S*K MY BALLS!!
May 17 2009
EBay Misleading, Lies, False, Dishonest, Internet
My eBay account has been blocked for a year now for reasons I did not understand and still question today. In the past two weeks I have received two emails (a week apart) from eBay saying my account would be reinstated and I would be getting a follow-up email saying when my account was not blocked and I could sell again. I did not get that follow-up letter so, I wrote them again and finally, eBay told me that I used a forgery name in the past to attempt to get back on and my account would stay suspended. Why did eBay tell me I would get unblocked twice and later decline the offer?Why did eBay decline the offer with an accusation of a forgery that l did not do? The truth is eBay is a corrupt company with no intention of keeping it's word. A word to the wise is to never trust eBay, anything they tell you. They can suspend you for any reason at any time and you lose everything. eBay, a once proud and reputable company, has turned to inadequate service, dishonesty and not keeping their word. I have trusted eBay in the past, have been taken and have learned my lesson. I am doing business with another more reputable company. J&S Associates Evansville, IndianaU.S.A.
Jul 12 2012
eBay Fradrlent and misleading statements , Internet
On April 28, 2012, Michael Jones of eBay made an announcement about a free buy-it-now listing sale.  You could list items for sale for 3 days, 5, 7, 10, 30 days, or good until cancelled all for free http://announcements.ebay.com/2012/04/three-days-only-all-sellers-can-list-fixed-price-for-free-april-26-28/.  I listed over 200 small items, many at the good until cancelled duration.  eBay is a hobby for me, and as the only wage earner in a single-income family of five, I use any income to provide special things for my children like summer activities, etc. It turns out that the text of this announcement was not completely true.  In May, I received a huge bill for fees from eBay.  I assumed all was well and it was seller fees for items I sold just like always.  When this happened again in June, I called eBay customer service to find out that the 3, 5, 7, 10 and 30 day listings were free, but good until cancelled was in fact not free, only the first 30 days of it.  I further checked the link for full details and it said nothing about one of the durations not being free as stated.  I raised an objection about being charged $150 in hidden fees (exceeding my sales income for the last few months) and was told I would hear back, but nothing.  They've got my money and it seems to be all that matters. Be careful--statements eBay makes may contain half-truths or false statements to defraud you out of your money.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Jan 14 2014
eBay moebiusdx fraudulent advertisement Internet
I was shopping eBay and bought an item clearly advertised as a 10 pack, but only recieved one. When I complained I was offered my money back, but the package had already been opened.  Also, is it really worth it to drive down to the UPS store, stand in line,  pay money to send back an item so I can gey my $12 back? Get real. How many thousands are ripped off this way? It's a scam. When I complained to eBay, whom by the way have a policy of money back guarantee if you do not recieve your item, sided with the seller saying that I was mistaken, that his ad did say one, when in fact it clearly states 10-pack. (How the hell you get one when it says ten is beyound me.) Their policy is a lie.  When I tried to leave a negative comment to warn others of getting ripped off, no sooner that I posted it, eBay removed it. This is a bold faced statement that eBay corroborates with thieves.  Hell, what would stop me from running fraudulent ads on eBay if eBay will back me up and keep all negative comments from public viewing? Buyer beware,  ebay will rip you off. moebiusdx will lie and steal your money,  just like he did me.
Entity: internet, Internet
Jul 22 2014
eBay e Internet
eBay has a Buyer Protection Plan that is supposed to protect buyers when sellers are dishonest in their advertising. But, it turns out that even if something is written in an ad, eBay decides for themselves if they will hold a seller to their written words, or not. Is that even legal???? I've always been told that if a seller states something in their ad, the seller is legally bound to produce what was advertised. But, apparently, not at eBay! I purchased an item via eBay that the seller specifically stated would be sent Priority Mail, and that I would only be charged for USPS fees - the item was NOT sent Priority Mail (this was even verified by the seller) and I provided additional evidence that the fee the seller charged for shipping was well over the actual shipping charges - BUT eBay said it didn't maytter. Their policy is to deny claims like mine. What??? Isn't eBay's system supposedly built on trust between buyers and sellers? Shouldn't buyers expect sellers to have integrity? Or, does eBay just want to collect the fees and let buyers fend for themselves? Doesn't eBay claim that they will protect a buyer if a seller misrepresents an item? Then why didn't eBay require the seller to adhere to what was written in their ad? Are eBay's promises as empty as the seller's words were? Apparently you can't trust eBay to uphold their word, even when it's written, just like ebay seller ID: nrsimha, David Shapiro of Topanga, California, nrsimhananda@gmail.com didn't accurately represent the shipping method, the shipping charges, or the arrival date of the item sold to me, eBay did not honor their pledge to hold the seller accountable for their ad.
Mar 25 2014
ebay animous feed back from buyers Internet
 Ebay allows animous buyers to contact ebay and give negative feed back without the seller knowing.  There is no item number reference,  no dates of sales,  absolutely no facts that a transaction even accured.  Once this happens ebay then has the right to hold all the money coming into your paypal accout.  Yet I am expected as a buyer to mail the product that has sold without  being paid.  I have to wait for the item to be delivered and three more days if they buyer says ok,  before I am allowed to have access to my money. way to go ebay,
Oct 14 2013
EBay Unfair Practices Internet
My issues is this. I sold an item on ebay with the listing clearly stating that there is no refunds or returns and that the item does work. When a buyer contacted me we told her the same thing it does work but we had no way to test the item on a cell network. Well the buyer paid for the item then 2 weeks later writes stating that the phone is stolen and cant be connected to the cell service and is demanding her money back. She open a case against us and ebay sided with her but not refudning money till we get the item back. Once we finally got it which took over a week to get the screen was cracked and parts were missing from what we sold.  We contacted EBay and they said basically it was our fault because we sold a defective item and that it was fine that she broke it before sending back. When i heard this i asked then if it would be ok if i bought a car off ebay totaled it and then said it wasnt what was listed? and she hung up on me. I find this to be very unfair business practices and ill not being doing any sales with ebay again.
Entity: Select State/Province
May 09 2015
Oct 16 2014
ebay Fake Windows 7 software Internet
I purchased a copy of Microsoft Windows 7 on EBAY. A few days after I purchased it I received an email from Ebay saying the seller was no longer a registered member. I contacted ebay and they contacted the seller who inturn contacted me and assured me that I would receive the item. I received the item about 2 weeks later. I loaded it into my computer and registered it to what I thought was Microsoft. After about 30 days I got a screen message that this was not a genuine Microsoft copy of Windows 7. I contacted Microsoft and tried to register it and it was definitely a counterfeit copy. I contacted Ebay and explained all of this, they opened a complaint and tried to contact the seller. Ebay said I had to wait until Oct 16th to escalate the case before I could get a refund. On Oct 16 , I contacted Ebay and was told that the 30 day period that I had to file a claim had expired and I could not get a refund.
92, Report #1196454
Dec 19 2014
Ebay Fraud Stafford Internet
Ebay uses a vendo sigmacellular. Sigmacellular ripped me off by selling me a T-mobile phone that still has been unpaid for. When I attempted to go to a T-mobile store to activate an old (supposed to be new) Samsung II, they had difficulties but with careful investigation, T-mobile discovered the phone was unpaid for. I wrote the vendor at the supplied contact email and the vendor blew it off and let me know there was nothing they could do because it past the return policy days of 45 days. I was in Afghanistan working at the time of purchase so I had no idea the phone was faulty. It was supposed to be a gift to myself for when I reach the states. It is commonly known to never trust ebay but I chose to go again the grain and it was a bad decision. Here is the conversation between the vendor and myself. Message 1 from me to sigmacellularAnderson 7/24/14 To: customercare@sigmacellular.com  hello, the phone you sold me does not work in the united states with T-Mobile, my carrier. the reason is that the Samsung II  sold to me is recorded by T-Mobile as a non payment phone. Which means the phone was not paid off by the previous carrier. Therefore, the phone will not work unless the balance is paid in full by the previous customer or myself. The burden of paying the phone off is not mine so I definitely will not be paying for it. I want to send the phone back and receive my refund. Originally, I had it sent to Afghanistan where I work in the US Army so I could have a new phone once I reach the United States. But as mentioned before, it doesn't work because the phone has an unpaid bill. Please advise. Message 2 from sigmacellular to meCustomer Care (customercare@sigmacellular.com) Add to contacts 7/25/14 To: Anderson  Hello and thank you for contacting us. Please reply with either your eBay user ID or your PayPal transaction ID so that we could look up the the transaction.  Message 3 from me to sigmacellularAnderson 7/27/14 To: customercare@sigmacellular.com (((phone number redacted)))  Message 4 from sigmacellular to meCustomer Care (customercare@sigmacellular.com) Add to contacts 7/28/14  To: Anderson   Hello and thanks for the information. We were able to locate your transaction.Unfortunately, the item is well past our 30 day return period.This period exists as we only have 45 days from the purchase date to send all returned merchandise back to our vendor. Message 5 from me to sigmacellular Anderson 7/29/14 To: customercare@sigmacellular.com The 30day return policy would make sense if i was sold the advertised product. I was sold a used phone with a tmobile bill remaining. You are running away for $204. Please remedy this issue, it would be a burden for me to move forward for $204. Please advise
Feb 22 2015
eBay/Paypal Scam, overcharge, Deceipt, Internet
I opened an eBay store yesterday, I also downloaded Turbo Lister. I used to sell on eBay about 3 years ago and did very well. Yesterday I started uploading items to my store and I stumbled upon many issues. When I edit or list items on my turbo lister, they would either not get into my store, or they would not be edited. I worked for 1 whole day trying to fix these issues. for 11 items. I would get 1 of the missing items into the store (by ending it, redoing it and getting charged again) then another item would be missing from my store. Maybe a coincidence, but this was one of the most expensive items that I had which was available in 2 sizes (quantity 2) . Turbo Lister kept freezing up and crashing, and my store played musical items in which one would disappear or be wrong next. Items that showed in my inventory were NOT in my store and there was NO way to get them there. I would edit, save changes on the site and the next time I looked it was wrong (AGAIN). I ended up SO frustrated that I decided I couldn't do this for another day and I closed it all. Now I am being charged $200.00 for ending early! Not a bad haul for eBay, 200.00 form a seller in 1 day. I used to sell there and LOVED it. Now nothing works the way it is supposed to and it seems your store gets jerked around before you can even get 15 items in it. When I think of the hours that I put into that yesterdaym and the frustration and now my hard earned money going down the drain. I have this to say: never again! I will NEVER use eBay for selling again. This is a total ripoff that I paid for a service that was so screwed up, and now because it's nonfunctioning, I have to pay even moreSo, if you're thinking about selling on eBay DON'T you will regret it!
Nov 12 2014
Ebay Supportive of scam artists Nationwide
I sold my used cell phone on Ebay, and selected the option to not accept returns. The phone was in like new condition. The buyer received it and claimed on Ebay that it was not as described. Ebay automatically took the money back out of my paypal account without my consent and forced me to accept a return, even though I had opted not to accept returns. The buyer returned it and it was missing components, including the screen protector and SD card. I opened a case in the ebay resolution center to dispute it. Ebay finally reviewed it 3 days later and said they decided in the buyers favor, even though they stole parts of the phone. It is very difficult to contact Ebay, you cannot contact them by email, and will wait on hold 40+ minutes if you try to call them. They support scam artists and will not stand behind the buyer if you get scammed. Do not sell on Ebay!!
Jan 19 2016
Ebay fruad scam England Internet
Ebay is allowing scams to cotinue on there site.  Twice I tried to buy good from ebay, twice I was ripped off. I filed a claim to return an item but because I was outside of the country they made me send my item back at my own expense. Unfortunately the cost of the shipping outwieghed the cost of the item. So I kept it. I called customer service but they told me to go fuck myself. Worst company ever since paypal left. Good job pay pal, f*** you ebay.
96, Report #1282047
Jan 24 2016
Ebay confusing to dispute undelivered purchases Internet
Over a year ago I bought and paid for Stem Enhance, two bottles. Never received and tried repeatedly to solve with seller. Now, I try to go on Ebay.com and can't figure out how to do anything about this. THEY are accomplices in theft! I also had two accounts on Paypal,and one, with $300 in                                                                                                       it, vanished.
Apr 07 2015
Ebay Buyer scam beware Internet
I just sold iphone 5 on ebay and I check and double check before carefully shipping it out. THe buyer later report the phone does not powered on. He quoted imei to me in the email with raise my suspicion. I figure if the internal were swap then surely there is no way I can verify if the returned phone was indeed mine imei # or not. Call Ebay, she told me ebay does not protect buyer from fraudulent return. What the f***, you protected the buyer by refunding the money back but if I some how could confirmed that the phone was indeed not mine, I can't do a damn thing. That is the last time I will be using ebay to sell my stuff. Curses them, they will if my pray are answer going out of business in two years. Mark my word!!!! PS: This is not the first time either, something similar happen in almost the same way. Seller need protection too!!
Sep 23 2016
Ebay Misleading Store Managment Internet
I have been an Ebay seller for 5 years and never had a problem before. Recently I decided to open an Ebay store because it seemed to make the most sense for me at that time. I educated myself about an Ebay store, compared different store levels etc. Well, to make a long story short...Last month I had Hip Surgery and I put my store on Vacation Mode because I knew that I would not be able to package and ship for at least 2 weeks. I thought I was set and had nothing to worry about. Was I wrong !! Even with my store being on Vacation, buyers purchased items. Ebay displays that this seller is away until a certain time and that their might be a delay in shipping. Of course, I was unable to check Ebay for almost a week after I returned from the hospital and found out that I was in violation of the handling time that I had on these items. I called Ebay and explained what was going on...What a waste of time...The lady that I spoke to pretty much told me that I am still responsible for shipping the items even if my store was set on vacation. What does that mean? So, if I would be on vacation I have to take all my merchandise with me so I can ship them while I am relaxing somewhere on the beach? Ebay is not what it used to be, the Ebay market is the perfect place for scammers and cheaters and the seller gets screwed. With this said, why does Ebay have a Store Vacation setting? Worthless !!!  This ruined my feedback and cost me money ! Thanks Ebay for screwing your sellers ! You should be sued for not living up to your own rules and regulations.
Nov 01 2017
EBay Seller fraud
i purchased a four piece splash guard set on eBay for my 2017 Accord.  The ad said the parts were for a2016/2017 Accord.  They do not fit the front fenders.  i returned the item (10.00) and the seller refused the refund.  eBay decided in his favor.
Feb 27 2008
Ebay@lynh.com CRIMINAL - selling ILLEGAL BOOTLEG & DAMAGED DVD's Internet
This is a criminal selling illegal bootleg copies without permission and the copies are damaged. Darlene Mesa, ArizonaU.S.A.

Showing 76-100 | Showing Page 4 of 362