HIGH CLASS UNIVERSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: High Class Universe

There may be more reports for "High Class Universe"

For more results perform a general search for "High Class Universe"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Dec 18 2016
High Class Universe Ripoff - SCAM UNK Internet
I ordered a cute black/white dog bank as a stocking stuffer for my niece in Nov2016.  The ad was on Instagram and appeared people were ordering these like crazy.  I received an email confirmation and have not received the item.  Cannot get a response to 3 email inquiries.  The website has no phone # or customer service information; no order information.  Quite sure this is a total scam.  They unfortuantely have my billing information now.  Beware
Dec 18 2016
High Class Universe Fradulent Internet sale Internet
 Ordered the dog coin bank on 11/28/16. Credit card was charged immediately with a confirmation email as receipt. I sent emails on 12/10, 12/14, and 12/18 to inquire about a tracking number. I have not received any correspondence from the company and have yet to receive tracking information. Given that others have reported this company, I believe that I will not receive this product. The company does not have a phone number/physical address listed anywhere on the internet and has a gmail address that no one responds to.
High Class Universe Dog bank Internet
Ordered two of the dog basks  for granddaughters on 11/28/16. Card ws charged on 11/30/16. Banks still have not been received as of 12/29/16. Contacted company thru listed email twice with no response
High Class Universe Money Box Ripoff Internet
 Ordered novelty doggy money box from this company. Took my order, confirmed it and then deducted the cost from my account. No delivery has taken place. Company contacted by email twice. No replies received. Now when trying to contact them I get a notification from Shopify that this shop is no longer available.
High Class Universe No Piggy Bank! Internet
I purchased three World's Cutest Dog Piggy Bank (name similar to that) on 12/15/16.  I was charged $65.97.  I have not received any of the items purcashed and when I went to contact the company, the website was gone.  I am filing a claim with my bank.  This is clearly a scam.
High Class Universe Scammed! Internet
 Frustrated that I spent almost 70.00 on dog banks for my kids for Christmas only to realize that they not only won't be getting them but the company charged me and will get money for goods that they never intended to send. This makes me sick. I'm not the only one who has gotten scammed and this should not be tolerated.
High Class Universe The doggy bank ripoff Internet
 I spent roughly 46.00 on two doggy banks on November 28th and still have not received them. I cannot call them, as there is no number to call and they will not return my emails. If that is not enough proof they ripped me off, I have done some research and found numerous others that have had the same experience.
High Class Universe Ripped me off Internet
 November 30, 2016, purchased the worlds cutest dog coin bank, they got my money, never received it, never returned any emails from their Gmail address. Chloe Pasco, WA
Jan 08 2017
High Class Universe LLC High Class Universe Rip off Internet
Paid money for a barking dog bank and never received the item. They take the money under another business name and do not answer any emails and do not send anything. Money was taken under Unstoppable Vission LLC on 12/2 and phone number 318-321-8499.
Dec 23 2016
High Class Universe High Class Universe Dog Coin Bank - SCAM! Internet
I ordered two dog coin banks from High Class Universe on November 29th.  I received a confirmation email for both transactions that said my order was received and I would receive a second email when the item shipped.  My bank account was charged December 1st.  Now the website is unavailable and there is no way to contact the company.  I have notified my bank and they are attempting to reverse the charges.
Dec 28 2016
High Class Universe High Class Universe is a Ripoff Internet
 I saw an ad on FaceBook of The Worlds Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box for $21.99 by High Class Universe. I gave them my Credit Card and ordered it, as it was to be a Christmas gift but never receive shipping info, even though the ad said I would receive it before Christmas. I placed my order on December 3rd 2016 and received an email from High Class Universe thanking me for my purchase and they stated my order was being placed. I kept checking my email for a tracking number but never received one or confirmation from High Class Universe after the initial order. I emailed the company twice with no response (highclassuniverse@gmail.com). I called the number (318-321-8499) listed on my confirmation email from them and when I called it, it said it was a non working number. I've ordered hundreds of items off the internet but finally got ripped off by this scam.
Dec 24 2016
High Class Universe Internet
Has not shipped items as promised. No longer available att site  Ordered dog banks and never received them. Unable to reach company .
Dec 22 2016
HIGH CLASS UNIVERSE UNSTOPPABLE VISION LLC PUPPY COIN BANK SCAM ALEXANDRIA LA Internet
 I ordered a puppy coin bank for 21.99 for my daughter for Christmas on 12/08/16. The charge came up on my bank statement as Unstoppable Vision LLC on 12/10/16. I have sent them emails requesting a tracking number to track the package and my emails are being ignored. I have tried calling the phone number that is listed on my bank statement (318-321-8499) and it is not in service. I have opened a fraud case today against this merchant with my bank. I am a broke single mother of 2 and this was the only gift that I could afford to get for my daughter this year for Christmas. I will never do business online again now. I am now absolutely scared to death about it.
Dec 28 2016
High Class Universe purchased through Shopify on Facebook Worlds Cutest Dog Bank Internet
I guess I'm just one of many who were ripped off by this company.  On 11/25 I ordered 2 Of the Worlds Cutest Dog Bank.  Ordered 2 more from HSN a week later.  HSN delivered less than a week later...still waiting for High Class Universe to deliver theirs.  I emailed them on 12/21 to find out if they were going to deliver or how to cancel order....to date no response! Beware if you order from this company.  I found this on Shopify on a FB advertisement.  My next recourse is to go back to FB.  Guess I'm just out $45.Lesson well learned.
Dec 26 2016
High Class Universe The world's cutest dog coin bank took money but never sent product Internet
Saw ad on FaceBook for The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box.  Ordered Dec 2, 2016.  Received an order confirmation from highclassuniverse@gmail.com.  Order never arrived.  Sent email inquiries, no response.
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC this company is a scam Internet
 On 11/26/16, I ordered 4 dog coin banks after I saw ad on Instagram. I received email confirmation of my order which stated they will email me once order has been shipped. Charged my Discover card for $87.96. It's now a month later and I never received any email that items have been shipped. Tried emailing company back with no response. Called phone number which showed up on my credit card statement and the number is not in service. THIS IS A SCAM AND A BIG RIPOFF. THE OWNER HAS TO BE PROSECUTED FOR THIS CRIME,
High class universe World's Cutest Dog Bank Ripoff Internet
 Bought 4 dog banks for $21.98 per 2 & was charged to my account. Was sent email confirmation but never received. It has been 4 weeks. Emailed them several times with no response. This was advertised on facebook. I WANT MY MONEY BACK! Disgusted & want to knoe how this can happen. Please help
High Class Universe Toy items ordered never received Internet
On 11/30/16,  I purchased 4 Cutest Dog Coin Bank from High Class Universe as advertised in Facebook ad for total if $87.96. Received email confirmation #19121 of order indicating order would be shipped. Credit card was charged for amount. Items never shipped or received and now site says the shop is closed . An apparent scam.
Dec 24 2016
High Class Universe Totally Ripped Off! And I am MAD! Internet
On 12-1-16  I ordered two items for Christmas presents; one being the famous dog bank. The web site said to allow 10-14 business days to receive. Plenty of time, right?  Not even.  I never received my items. I odered on 12-1-6 and they debited my account on 12-3-16. I sent numerous complaints to the email address they listed and never heard anything back. I cannot find a phone number or address for this so called business. Very Very Very Disppointed. I want my money back.
Dec 27 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC#318-321-8499 fraud and rip off LA California
I saw on Facebook the advertisement of the the Kds on the Go Portable Snack and Play Tray from a place called Highclassgift.com.I received a purchase confirmation from them on the same day that they were getting ready to ship my order and they would let me know when it was done.  Of course never heard another word.  I ordered one on Nov. 4th and never received it.  My credit card was charged. The phone number on my credit card statement was not a good one and the statement also showed the charge was from Unstoppable Vision LLC. Im going to notify Facebook and the Better Business Burea. Never again will I order from something on Facebook.  Not the only time I have been ripped off.  I should have learned my lesson the first time.
Entity: California
Jan 12 2017
High Class Universe Ripped me off! Has my credit card # Internet
 It was Black Friday weekend, and I ordered The Worlds Cutest dog coin bank money box for $21.99 never got an email confirmation from , High Class Universe. Hope whoever scammed all these people burn in Hell! Thank you!
High Class Universe Paid for item but did not receive Internet
 I purchased two dog banks from Facebook seller High Class Universe in early Nov 2016. I paid for these dog banks at that time & still have not received them as if this date 11/27/2016.
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet Fraud Internet
On December 8th I purchsed 2 of the cutest dog coin banks after seeing an advertisement on instagram.  On December 12th the funds were deducted from my account.  After waiting several weeks, I emailed the company inquiring about my purchase.  I received no response.  On 12/27 I went to follow up and the online store is no longer in existance.  I followed up with shopify and was informed that they only provide online stores and checkout programming for some online stores, but they do not have anything to do with the day to day orders and fufillment, merchant are independant businesses.  This is fraud, funds were deducted from my account and the product was not received.  I filed a claim with my bank, but something should be done, after reading through this site it appears that I am not the only victim here.
High Class Universe failed to ship order or reply to emails Internet
I placed my order for 3 of the barking dog coin banks on Nov 30, 2016 after seeing it advertised on Facebook totaling to $65.97. No shipping cost. How nice of them. I have sent them four emails and I have had no replies. How frustrating and I feel taken to say the least. I looked back on an email I sent and noticed that this company has also gone by the name suniverse and theiremail is suniverse@gmail.com

Showing 26-50 | Showing Page 2 of 1,756