HIGH CLASS UNIVERSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: High Class Universe

There may be more reports for "High Class Universe"

For more results perform a general search for "High Class Universe"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Dec 21 2016
High Class Universe Checkout was called Shopify.com Christmas rip off Internet
 ordered 2 of the world's cutiest coin banks for gifts for Christmas. Got an order #17946. Cost me 43.98. Said order was confirmed. It has been 4 weeks. When I try to track it, I get a message order not found. I contacted them by email asking about my order. No reply. I used a bank gift card for this purchase.
Dec 22 2016
High Class Universe no merchandise sent that was paid for Internet
While on facebook an ad was forwarded for dog banks from Highclassuniverse After several times seeing the ad I went to the website and purchased 3 dog banks, gave my credit card information and finalized the purchase. I received a confirmation and order number on December 1, 2016 and my account was debited for the purchase price of the banks on December 5, 2016. I was told I would receive an e-mail when the order was shipped and after two and a half weeks I sent an email regarding the order. I never received any reply and thought maybe the company was busy. Today I go online and the company is not available on the website and I noticed several fradulent claims being posted on this sight.  I guess I have been duped as many others have concerning these dog banks and my grandkids will have one less gift under the tree. I was charged $65.97 which I would like returned if no merchandise will be shipped. At this time, when I try to view the order the website says, Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable. and is linked to Shopify! I want my money back or the dog banks that were advertised on Facebook!
Entity:
High Class Universe / Unstoppable Vision FALSE PRODUCT SCAM LA Internet
Ordered the World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank 12/7/16 through Shopify They charged my credit card $43.98 NEVER shipped the product Phone number is not in service Email is a gmail.com account - no response No other contact information
HIgh Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC Credit card fraud Louisiana
I placed an order for three of the custest dog banks for Christmas gifts on 17 November 2016 ($65.97).  They were never received and on 11 December 2016 I sent an email to HIGHCLASSUNIVERSE@GMAIL.COM inquiring about my order #2572.  The email did go through however no response. The charge showed up to UNSTOPPABLE VISION LLC.
High Class Universe *SCAM* The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet
 SCAM SCAM SCAM on Facebook showing cute mechanical dog eating coin bank. I bought 3 at $21.99 each. Credit card charged immediately!! Received email confirmation but never received shipment. Emailed sent to company but no reply back. Do not buy from these creeps!!
High Class Universe The World's Cutest Dog Coin Money Bank Internet
I ordered this money bank in December and it has not arrived yet. I paid $21.99.I looked this up today on Ripoff Report and found others who were scammed by this same company. The website appears to have been taken down. JanetWeare, New Hampshire
Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe Christmas presents never received, Total Ripoff!! Internet
I ordered 3 Cutest Dog Bank Money Box $21.99 each, along with a 2 piece Minnie Mouse Outfit $19.99,  all for my grandchildren for Christmas from an add on Facebook from High Class Universe.  My credit card was charged, received an e-mail saying the order has been received and preparing for shipment, but none of the items have been received.  Tried e-mailing them with no response.
Jan 23 2017
High Class Universe This dog pooped on me! Internet
I purchased The World's Cutest Dog Bank on November 18, 2016 and was billed $21.99 for this company. I emailed them numerous times with no response and have gotten no bank! They are theives! I want my money back!
Jan 23 2017
High Class Universe Did not deliver the products I ordered. Alexandria Louisiana
I ordered 3 of The Worlds Cutest Dog Coin Banks for an individual price of $21.99 each, totaling $65.97. I received a confirmation email that the order was getting ready to be shipped and I would be notified when it was sent. I never received that email and never recevied the products. I tried to contact them by email and phone and neither option was a working option. I also contacted the BBB and was told to contact the Louisiana Attorney General's office. I contacted them by phone and was sent paperwork to fill out. I would appreciate any help you could give me.Thanks. Sincerely,Patricia Wantagh, NY 11793-1213
Entity: Alexandria, Louisiana
Jan 24 2017
high class universe world's cutest dog coin bank Internet
I ordered the World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank on 12-8-2016. My cc payment of $21.99 was accepted and I was told I would be notified when the item shipped. I received no shipping notification and have received no response to the emails I have sent them. Is there any way I can get the product or my money back? J Langan
Dec 15 2016
High Class Universe Order not fulfilled after nearly 30 days Internet
 Made an order for Dog Coin Banks for Christmas gifts. Notified that I was charged, never notified of shipping. Nearly a month later and nothing. Just took my money, out two gifts.
Dec 14 2016
Dec 14 2016
High class universe I love babies SCAM!!! Internet
 This company is a scam! I ordered a dog bank for a child - the cost was deducted from my account but I have not recieved item. I have sent 3 emails but no response. SCAM!!
Dec 19 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC Frauds and thiefs! Internet
 High class universe stole my money. I order 2 dog banks totaling $43.98 on December 4, 2016. I received my order confirmation immediately. The money posted to my account on Dec. 6, 2016. It is now Dec. 19th, 2016 and I have received nothing else. I have sent emails to them and gotten no response. I have called the number on my credit card statement and it is no longer in service. They are frauds!
Dec 19 2016
High Class Universe Was charged and never received merchandise. Internet
Like the others, I purchased the doggie banks as Christmas gifts. I was charged immediately and never received any merchandise. There is no working contact for this business. I now worry about my credit card information.
Dec 11 2016
High Class Universe Items not shipped/received Internet
 Ordered items based off a sponsored facebook ad. Company had no phone number, doesn't respond to emails, items never received.
Dec 11 2016
High Class Universe Childre'Internetns Clothing & Toy Store Internet
I purchased a electronic Dog Bank from them and have not received.  My bank account has been charged but have not received merchansise, went back on the website because it stated 100% money back quarantee but found there is not a contact No. email or any way to contact them, yet they are still showing all these different childrens item's to purcchase, fell like this is a total sca.  Going to try and contact my bamk to see if I can get my money back.
Dec 15 2016
High Class Universe Company is a fraud! Took money and disappeared Internet
 I placed 2 orders (Nov 26,28) and immediately received my order confirmation emails. Now, 3 weeks later, I haven't received my orders, sent 3 emails and cannot locate any working number for this company. My credit card was charged and this company seems to have disappeared when it comes to speaking to anyone directly. Buyer beware! I believe this company is a fraud and it looks like they operate several bogus shops.
Dec 17 2016
High Class Universe paid for merchandise, never received it Internet
Purchased 3 Doggie banks that were featured on Facebook.  Never received items, contacted the company 2 times via email (no phone number found) and have not received any response.
Dec 17 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision, LLC Ordered and paid for Cute Dog bank. Never received. Internet
Ordered, and paid for, a Cutest Doggie Bank from High Class Universe. Received an email saying they got the order and would let me know when it shipped. Two weeks later, I try to contact the company. No reply to emails and bank charge shows a phone number that is not a real number. Bank was able to refund money since I used a credit card, but these folks are a terrible rip-off! Doggie bank can be found on Amazon, thanks to another report.
Dec 16 2016
High Class Universe Took money, no product sent. Internet
 I ordered 3 of the puppy dog coin banks as Christmas presents. My card was debited very quickly after the order. This was back in November. I have never received the coin banks. I have attempted to contact the company by email twice. I have not received any response. I cannot find a physical address or phone number.
Dec 18 2016
High Class Universe AKA Unstoppable Vision LLC Does not ship products Internet
High Class Universe advertised the World's Cutest Dog Bank on Facebook.  It was a really cute item at a reasonable price with free shipping.  Their website says they ship in 24-72 hours, and that customer service is quick and responsive.   I placed my order for this bank on Nov 27, 2016, and received an acknowledgement email within only a few minutes.  On Nov 28th, the money for the item was taken from my account.  That is the last time I heard from the company.   I have not received an email saying the item has shipped.  I have attempted to contact the company numerous times via email (no other contact info is given).  I have not even received an automatic response to my email.     So, this company takes your money within 24 hours, and you will never hear from them again.  It is a total ripoff.  Do not deal with this company.

Showing 76-100 | Showing Page 4 of 1,756