JD BYRIDER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: JD BYRIDER

There may be more reports for "JD BYRIDER"

For more results perform a general search for "JD BYRIDER"

Showing 26-50 of 1,991 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "JD BYRIDER"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Apr 20 2006
Jd Byrider ripoff East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania
i purchased a minivan in 8/01. About 2-3 weeks later i totaled the mini van. They were paid by State Farm Ins in full for the Van. I was told I had to take another van in replacement of that one and had to continue to make payments on time. The problem was I was out on disability and could not afford to make payments. So i voluntarily turned the van in on time payments. I was told that it would not appear on my trw. To this day it still does and i have been denied credit because of this What do I do???? Bob venice, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Aug 02 2005
Jd Byrider ripoff,liar, cheat, Jacksonville Florida
they really need to be investigated and some action need to be taken, they are taking advantage of hard working people. They are in such a rush sell you a car that they are making mistakes, then they want to go back on their contract and keep your money. Sandrea jacksonville, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Jacksonville, Florida
Aug 06 2005
JD Byrider ripoff fraudelent billing Milwaukee Wisconsin
JD Byrider has many ways to keep you paying. We bought a 96 Jeep over two years ago. There was times that we had financial issue so we called Cnac to let them know. They seemed nice saying paying it Monday instead of Saturday was fine. They never let you know of their late fee policy. They charge $20 dollars a day including sunday. So if you happen to be a week late due to some instance they charge you $140. I can understand a onetime late fee like other financial institutions do, but not a $20 a day late fee. To me that just sounds unethical. They never let us know about this late fee ever so no we have an extra six months of payments. Jenn Mukwonago, WisconsinU.S.A.
Entity: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Nov 03 2004
JD Byrider ripoff Woosteer Ohio
I am now paying $150. every two weeks for this truck. Ever sinse I got the truck the ABS light has been coming on. I have had it up there almost every weekend since I have had the truck for the ABS then last weekend they tell me that there thing will not scan my truck ; so they sent it across the road to another place and it still comes on. Even though they are not charging me for this I still am up there almost every week end and that takes time and gas. the truck is up there all day leaving me without a truck or a way to pay my bills exsetra exsetra....... I can go on and on. Dave is one of the micanics that work there and he is the only one that i see that knows what he is doing . If something is bad wrong with my brakes and I have a reck because of it there new sign will reed KS byrider Kathy wooster, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Woosteer, Ohio
Aug 16 2008
JD Byrider Terrible Service department Indianapolis Indiana
I have a 1999 Ford Explorer Sport 4x4 I have had this vehicle now for just over a year. It is been in service more then I have drove it. The truck is on its fourth engine due to crappy engines received from LQK Engines of Avon Indiana. I have had a new transfer case, new ball joints, new front axle, new sway bar struts, front drive shaft, many different sensors . And of course they will not put in you in a rental car for nothing. Not only all that stuff but about every time I take my truck in for service I get it back with some kinda scratch . This last time they put a 5 inch scratch on my drivers door. The service department has no regard for other peoples property. Then even better then all that is I brought my truck in now three separte times for the same front end noise and they just keep replacing random parts and the service manager tells me that they can not figure out whats wrong with it so I pretty much have to live with the problem. So now if I want to get it fixed I have to pay to have it diaginosed at a place where there not idiots and then have them approve the bill. I thing that is so wrong if they are not able to do there jobs then they should pay for someone else to do it and find out whats wrong with it. And different members of the corp office ignore your phone calls but I be if you are one day late on your payment they will call you in a heart beat. Frank INDIANAPOLIS, IndianaU.S.A.
Entity: Indianapolis, Indiana
Nov 08 2002
JD Byrider ripoff deceptive company Fairfield Ohio
On 2/3/01 I bought a 1993 Chevrolet Cavalier from JD Byrider. It had 88,559 miles and financed $8014.42 with service contract. First of all the price of the car was outrageous but I was trying to build my credit. I had no credit at the time. I have bi-weekly payments of $126.83. Total price of the care by the time I have finished paying it off will be $10,700.06 for a car that was 8 years old when bought. The car was only worth like possibly $1.500 at that time. The company said all vehicles where inspected and approved before put onto lot. First time needed to put into shop was 5 months later with brake light stuck, constant loud humming noise coming from below car, shaking at 60mph. They did a little tinkering with car, fixed the brake light but said the noise was the way the car is and that didn't feel any shaking. Cost of $90.90. Next time car needed repairs was 9/10/01 with oil leak-needed 1qrt every 1 1/2 to 2wks and car running hot and leaking onto floor board on passenger side. (Still stated humming noise was typical and nothing wrong with car). Said was fixed and cost $123.34. Third time in shop was 12/14/01 with overheating problem again. Said fixed and cost $47.97. On 4/27/02 had to replace all 4 tires at a cost of $251.78. The first time I noticed the tires were wearing was in the fall of 2001 but hoped to get by. The car should have had new tires on it when car was bought. Car ran ok till 6/17/02 by then I knew better than to take to JDByrider because they didnt seem to know what they were doing. This time was for humming noise. Another shop replaced fuel pump and other parts damaged, total $549.54. If was fixed correctly earlier may have saved me some money. Next time was in for not starting 6/4/02. Took to another shop and ignition module replaced and crankshaft positon sensor replaced. Total plus towing was $548.46. Then the last time was in shop was 7/13/02 car was always bogged down and finally wouldn't go even though gas pedal to floor. Was fixed at another shop with new eghaust system. Total $518.09. For a car that met all points inspection, this is terrible. They didn't know what I was talking about when described problems and always said was that it was right behavior for this kind of car. Would like to get something back because this car has been nothing but a big headache. Everytime a repair is finally paid off, another one comes up. I have paid a total of $2,130.08 in repairs and that doesnt include regular maintence oil changes, etc. This is in the first year and a half! Ridiculous! I still owe over $4,000 on the car. I tried to get rid of the car by trying to trade in and going in upside down but was unable to so far. John Farifield, Ohio
Entity: Fairfield, Ohio
Jan 04 2003
JD Byrider ripoff business from hell Wyoming Michigan
BUYER BEWARE!!! We purchased a 1990 Pontiac Transport Van from JD Byrider. We have had nothing but trouble since the day we purchased it!!! Right away, all the dummy lights were on, and stayed on. We took the van back to JD Byrider to be looked at and were told this was normal. We noticed a horrible shaking while driving, JD Byrider refused to fix it. When we took it in to be looked at, we had over $700 in repairs!! This was in the first three months. We were told by the dealer repair shop that we took it to that the struts and shocks were on backwards (?!?!) and that we could've crashed the van while on the highway. Then the engine blew! Did they fix it or even offer to trade in? NO!! We spent over $4000 on this van within the first 12 months of owning it!! Our reasoning for fixing it was that we owed money on it, and did not want to damage our credit!! We are paying over $10,000 for a van over 10 yrs old. The doors don't open from the outside and the hatch doesn't close all the way. BEWARE!! JD BYRIDER WILL LIE, CHEAT, AND STEAL TO SELL YOU A VEHICLE...MAKE ALL KIND OF PROMISES THEN DON'T DELIVER. IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE- IT PROBABLY IS!! JM Grand Rapids, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Wyoming, Michigan
Jan 14 2003
jd byrider rip-off milwaukee Wisconsin
The intrest rates are OUTSTANDING Wendy Milwaukee, WisconsinU.S.A.
Entity: milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mar 06 2003
JD ByRider rip-off Albuquerque New Mexico
My husband and I went to JD ByRider in September of 2002 to try to buy a vehicle. We have both been divorced and our credit is not good, but neither one of us have ever had a repo or any other problems with car payments. We had a truck with a clear title to use has a trade in plus had cash for a down payment. My husband has been in the same type of job for the last 14 years, but not with the same company. I was on welfare at the time getting cash assistance. The salesman told us that he could not use my state assistance as part of our income and therefore we did not make enough to qualify for thier program. I have never heard of creditors not using state assistance as part of someones income. After continuing to look into this, I have recieved a consumer guidebook from the federal government. It states that ...according to the Equal Credit Opportunity Act a creditor may not refuse to consider public assistance income... After reading all of the ripoff reports involving JDByRider, I feel this may have been a blessing in disguise. Emily Albuquerque, New MexicoU.S.A.
Entity: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Jan 19 2010
C.N.A.C. - JD BYRIDER Misleading tactics fairfield, Ohio
I would recommend that if you catch an ad on Craigs List beware that someone is helping a person at JD Byrider by providing incorrect info to get you in their building.They played a song and dance with me this evening leaving me sitting around for hours waiting for the underwriter to approve a loan I had already been told I was approved for based on my employment. Before I actually came in.   I  have two jobs, and upon hearing this they wanted a paystub for the job I had not yet started.  So, the loan was not going to be underwritten. Fine.  You don't play by what you tell me, I will take my business somewhere else.So, the sales person whose name I will not mention to avoid embarrassing him, due to his immaturity and lack of knowing better, came in and told me if I came back in the next day with more money to put down,($300.00 nore) they would wink wink nod nod the loan with a different underwriter the next day...the second pay-stub suddenly went poof from the equation. I said nope, no way, not playing.  Now the conversation goes from somewhat professional to condescending and childish.   I may for the the short duration have a credit issue, but I'm not dumb enough to fall for a scam.  Which is exactly what I felt I was being played for.People!!  Don't go these places unless you have nowhere else to go.  I decided to work out the issue with my present vehicle, get through the bump in the road and decided that doing the right thing, is far better than going down the road with someone who does dirty business.Stay away!!
Entity: fairfield, Ohio
Mar 22 2011
jd byrider cnac ripoff pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE THEY DO NOT IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT THE CARS ARE NOT INSPECTED PRIOR TO SALES THE EMPLOYEE TURNOVER IN ALL AREAS IS HIGH ALL FINANCE MANAGERS QUIT WITHIN A YEAR SERVICE PEOPLE QUIT COLLECTION PRACTICES ARE TERRIBLE REPO CARS AT 30 DAYS LATE HAVE NUMEROUS TITLE ISSUES FIND ANOTHER FORM OF TRANSPORTATION UNTIL YOU CAN BUY AT A REPUTABLE DEALER
Entity: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Aug 10 2009
JD BYRIDER SUBSTANDARD CAR DEALINGS Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
I PURCHASED MY CAR A 2002 FORD TAURUS JAN. 28, 09. I'VE HAD PROBLEMS FROM DAY ONE. MY CAR HAS BEEN SERVICED 27 TIMES AND EVERYTIME I GO TO JD BYRIDER TO GET AN REPAIR DONE OR JUST TO PAY ON THIS PIECE OF CRAMP I HEAR THE HORROR STORIES ABOUT THE ISSUES THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH. AND REASON WHY I SAY HORROR STORIES BECAUSE IT'S HORRIBLE THAT THERE IS A COMPANY AND COMPANIES THAT FINANCE THESE PEOPLE. JD BYRIDER WILL FIX UR CAR AND IF U MAKE A FUSS THEY ADJUST THE AMOUNT OF YOUR REPAIR JUST TO SHUT YOU UP. I WENT FOR IT FOR AWHILE BUT NOW I'M FEED UP. ME AND MY 2 SONS WERE DRIVING ACROSS A BRIDGE AND IT WAS RAINING LIKE CATS AND DOGS. MY WINDSHIELD WIPERS JUST STOP. WE COULD'VE BEEN IN A TERRIBLE ACCIDENT. I SET UP AN APPT TO GO INTO THE SERVICE CENTER FOR THE 28TH TIME. I GOT THERE AT 9:15 I SAT THERE FOR 4 AND HALF HOURS AND THIS IS THE STORY THEY TOLD. WE DID I TEMPORARY FIX AND IT WOULD COST YOU $40 TO GET IT FIX PERMANENTLY. I GO GET IN MY CAR AND THE WINDSHIELD WIPERS STILL DON'T WORK. I CALLED THEM 2 DAYS LATER AND LEFT A MESSAGE ON THE MANAGER'S PHONE TO GET SOME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM HER. LATER ON THAT DAY A GUY FROM THE SERVICE CENTER CALLED INQUIRING ABOUT MONDAYS EVENT. HE TOLD ME TO COME IN DON'T WORRY ABOUT WILL FIX UP. THE MANAGER GETS ON THE PHONE AND SAYS ARE WE GOOD I SAID NO. JUST BECAUSE YOUR FIXING MY CAR DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT, WE NEED TO SIT DOWN AND TALK. I GO IN TO GET MY WIPERS REPAIRED AND THE GUY TELLS ME THAT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR THE PART AND ITS GOING TO BE $80. WOW MONDAY IT WAS $40 AND NOW ITS $80. IF I WOULD'VE SAID IT WAS ALL GOOD I WOULDNT HAVE TO PAY FOR ANYTHING. MY CAR ISN'T RELIABLE AND JD BYRIDER IS PREYING ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT HAS BAD CREDIT!!! Khalia Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Apr 02 2009
JD Byrider Ripped off in Wisonsin Appleton Wisconsin
I bought a 99 Oldsmobile Intrigue three and a half years ago from the JD Byrider in Appleton Wisconsin. I was between a rock and a hard place because I was moving out of state and had no established credit history so no car company would finance me. My car ran fine for the first three months but quickly started to fall apart. Within a year and a half of buying the car I needed the transmission replaced, the gears fixed because they apparently slipped out of place so park was reverse etc. and finally the engine broke down and needed to be completely replaced. All three problems were quite expensive to fix. I am a student a could not afford the thousands of dollars it would cost to fix the engine on top of my $300.00 a month car payment. I will make my last payment this week and have not been able to drive my car for over a year and a half. I have lost thousands of dollars to this company and was clearly taken advantage of. Wisco1986 Oshkosh, WisconsinU.S.A.
Entity: Appleton, Wisconsin
Oct 13 2010
JD Byrider Got me too Easton, Pennsylvania
This place sucks. I purchased a 2002 Ford Focus from thein in September 2008 and it has been through 3 engines, 2 timing belts,  2 water pumps, 3 sets engine mounts, 2 catalytic converters within 6 months. I tried to get out of the car and was told I was not allowed. I filed 3 reports with the PA Attorney Generals Office and got nowhere. I lost numerous days of work becasue of all of the issues with the car. They actually gave me a loaner and that broke down and had to be towed.  They are scam artists. I filed bankruptcy and included the car in the bankruptcy because they informed my attorney that I owed $7900 on the car and the fair market value of the car was $3085. I tried to negotiate with them to settle the debt for the $3,085 and they told me that they would take possesion of the vehicle and sell it at an auction for $3,085. Good luck getting $500 for the piece of junk you sold me. Do yourself a favor if you purchase a car from them, get a carfax report. At least you know what you are getting into, but they do not provide carfax reports so you will have to pay for it yourself, but in the end it will benefit you.  I plan on posting bad reviews about them on every website I can.
Entity: Easton, Pennsylvania
Apr 06 2007
JD BYRIDER UNPROFESIONAL RIPOFF DISHONEST TAMPA Florida
I bought a 1998 jeep grand cherokee from jd byrider in tampa, everthing was good until i encountered a problem with the truck. I called the dealership and made an appointment to bring the truck in for service. They told me that it was the rear end that was damaged and they were going to replace it. i got the truck a few days later only to notice the same problem 2 weeks later. I called them again, and i took the truck for the second time and once again they told me that they were going to replace it again. To make a long story short, they never fixed the problem, and if I'm a day late on the payment, they're harrassing me that the payment is late and that if i dont make a payment they're going to repo the vehicle. I'm experiencing financial problems at the moment, and they are NOT willing to work with me instead they are harrassing me at work, calling me every hour on the hour. Please do not purchase a vehicle from JD Biryder. Evelyn TAMPA, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: TAMPA, Florida
Dec 03 2008
Jd Byrider LAWSUIT FOR RETURNING CAR Canton Ohio
Recently I have moved to Kenyucky to start a new job. A few years back I purchased a car from Jd Byrider, AKA CNAC OR JOHN A SOLIDAY INC. I had nothing but problems with the car and everytime I would go to get the car fixed, They would put used junkyard parts on it. I also recieved terroristic threats to the tune of Well we will just come and get the money from you at work and If you were'nt a wellfare animal you wouldn't be two days late. I finally gave up and gave the car back to Jd Byrider and called it even. I paid on it for two years to the tune of $5000.00 + dollars as well as traded in my 1992 Dodge Daytona IrocZ. Now that I have left the state They decided to sue me for a remaining $5000.00. They went to the courthouse in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio that I was unable to attend due to the high volume of work I have at my job in Kentucky. ( This is a five hour drive for me ). I pleaded with the court in writing to extend my court date but this was also refused. I then sent a letter to the judge explaining this situation. The next thing I know is I am getting a letter that they are going to garnish my wadges for the $5000.00 plus interest. kEEP IN MIND THAT I GAVE JD BYRIDER $5000.00, A 1992 DAYTONA IROC, AND THEIR CAR BACK! How can I owe them $5000.00 more? They have broken Ohio revised code 1345 just to name a few, but they seem to have all the power. My credit is ruined and now my job is in danger as I will not be able to pay my bills. Stealth73s Lexington, KentuckyU.S.A.
Entity: Canton, Ohio
Nov 30 2012
JD Byrider Bye here/Pay here Easton, Pennsylvania
My name is Melissa, I purchased a my 2003 Mercury Sable at JD Byrider in easton,PA back in June of 2012. The car ran fine for the first two weeks. We took the car in for repairs. It needed a rear strut and a few other things. We also told them that there was something wrong with the exhaust and the power stearing fluid was leaking. The looked at it and said nothing was wrong with eather of them and toped the fluids off. One week latter we had to add power stearing fluid. I called them up and they said to bring the car in. I brought the car in and they said I need a new power stearing pump there is a hole in it. I thought well if they didnt see it the first time i brought it in how did they see it now.? They said that they would have to have the car for one day. Itold them its my only car could they posibly give me a loaner care they said No. Also I have taken the car there about three to four times and didn't have to give them any money down or anything. I wasn't able to leave the car there so I took it and left and told them I would have to find out what I can do. I called them about the exhaust again and again nothing was done. I went to NY for Thanksgiveing and got stuck. I opened the hood and the catalytic converter was fire red. I called for a tow. I got towed to my parents house in NY. My brother knowing alot about cars and works on cars tole me it was the catalytic converter went on the car and that I dont have just one I have three. I called JD Byrider right away. They told me it was not covered under worranty. I told them I had brought the care in for all typs of problemes and the exhaust was one of them. I told them now something is wrong and now i have to live with it.? I called every number I knew and that was around about this problem and every one said the same thing It's not covered under you'r worranty. I had to pay to tow the car from NY to PA. I also towed the car from my house to there store. They told me that I was going to be charged $40.00 an hour for a diagnostic fee. I told them that,that's not what's in the agreement its $25.00. They said no $40.00 I agreed I just wanted my car fixed and back asap. The next day I called back to see how much it was to fix the cat's and he told me a price of a little over $900.00. I said I dont have that kind of money. He told me after fighting with everyone over there on the phone that they are willing to load me $400.00 but I would have to pay my car payment of $169.90 pluss the $545.52 up front befor they even touch my car. They told me the part was ordered on 11/27/2012 I could not give any money until I got paid on Thursday. I payed the $545.52 on 11/29/2012. They said they still could not touch the car until I payed my car payment, but they will order the cats. I said Wait didn't you order them on Tuesday the 27th? They said no. So they lied to me. I told them I had to cancle 3 doctar appt. I have diebetes type 1 and I can NOT miss this one on Tuesday the 4th. They said the car will be done Monday before they close. I feel I got scamed they never told us the price of the car. Also they do not go by the contract at all The make it like they do but they kinda dont. I am very unhappy and wish I never went to them. I need help because now there saying it sounds like something eles is wron. I need some help asap.  Thank you Melissa.
Entity: Easton, Pennsylvania
May 25 2013
JD Byrider Does not honor promises Jacksonville Florida
 I live in Broward County I purchased my first vehicle with JD Byrider it was a 2002 Mit.  Lancer.  This was a really great car I had no problems with the car at all.  I recently sent my referred my sister to a JD Byrider to purchase he first car.  She financed the vehicle with JD Byrider.  I got a call for Thomas and he told he me hey your sister was her and she told us that you referred her to us and she financed a veh from us we will be sending you a check in the amount of $100 for referring her to us as our way of saying thank you for the sending us more business. Three weeks had past and I have not received what I was told that I would be getting.  So I called to check the status and I was advised by Thomas that he would put the information through again and to allow an additional two weeks.  I contacted them on Wednesday the 22nd asking for a callback and I spoke with the finance manager who was very helpful.  I told him then that I think that they are jerking me around.  He assured me that they weren’t because they payout a lot of referrals daily and he will have the manager in charge call me back. I waited the two weeks again and I still have not received the check that I was promised for sending my sister to buy a car from them.  I finally get a call back from the so called general manager and was told by Voice mail that I will NOT be getting the referral check because the referral was from another source whatever that means.  Then he turned around and stated that they did not get it in time again whatever that means.  Point blank it should not matter what state, county or city JD Byrider is located a referral is a referral.  JD Byrider made business off of my referral and I expect to be compensated like I was promised.  I feel used and I never send a family member or friend to them again.  From this point on I will not stop until I get what I was promised.  Right now JD Byrider is making money off of my sister if it wasn’t for me they would even have her business!!! That’s all to it.
Entity: Jacksonville, Florida
Feb 24 2016
JD byrider Rip Off bridgeport west Virginia
 My husband and I have bought several vehicles from JD Byrider ,due because of poor credit.The last 2 vehicles we have had from them are crap!.both ford Taurus because they said that's all we could get.Paying way over value.I need out of this vehicle There are many things wrong with it.Need help!!.
Apr 05 2016
Jd byrider Worst mistake ever Houston Texas
 I purchased a car in april 2015 in a Saturday, the ac went out the following day. I tried to return vehicle the following business day they wouldn't accept it They stated if inleft the car they would put a repo on credit. Few.weeks.later back in shop to have alternator replaced alongside the ac motor. In October 2015 my car died, the said it was internal and would need to replace engine they kept car 2 weeks. Once getting the car back I drove 10 miles and check engine light back on, they wouldnt allow me to bring car right back in i needed to make appt. Bring the car in and they replaced spark plugs. Foward to march 2016, check engine light back on the car needed ignition coils i purchased them. I drove 1200 miles to a wedding and car breaks down, theybtwll me to tow it to nearest dealership. My car has been there for 8 days now with noone even looking at it. Im stuck 1200 miles from home, just lost my job as a result of this, they have not even looked at the car yet. They keep telling me they're backed up and are trying to get to it as fast a possible but its been 8 days that ive been stuck out of state with no car and i have a warranty. Ive contacted corporate, they refer me to dealership in houston. They will not give me a rental or cover any expenses to have car fixed at another shop. Im still under warranty and never been late on payment. Ive had this car 11 months and it has been in shop so far for month. I need to get away from the people any help will do. The manager of jd byrider in n houston was really rude to my atty and initially refused to proved the general counsel info.
Entity: Houston, Texas
Apr 12 2016
JD Byrider CNAC Not Upfront Dorchester Massachusetts
I had purchased a 2006 Kia Optima from JD Byrider back in May 2013 based on the need of a vehicle. Giving this dealership a try and the intent of window shopping. Before I knew I was signing documents and keys in hand for a car. During that time precisely had asked for a CarFax. The dealer told me he would give me one. And kept pushing me to sign the deal. I asked for the Carfax again. He said he will get it for me and escorted me to finance in which I have found them to be quite interesting. The financier treated me like I was uneducated and did not understanding legal' terminology words. The car was driving ok I can tell it had a new paint job, but I knew something was wrong with it but could not put my finger on it. To fast forward I was looking to trade the vehicle as it was getting older and my payment history with JD Byrider was decent (always ensured payments were made). The CarMax informed me the vehicle was in a major accident 6 months prior to my purchase in which they thought it was me. I should proof of purchased to CarMax and they in turned gave me the history of the extensive damages of the car and however things was pretty much rebuilt. I was so upset, but because I was locked into the contract I did not know my options besides, shelling out more money to get fixed or return it back to them. Well I am happy to say JD Byrider has their mess of vehicle back and I hope someone does not get it. It is funny I received a certified letter advising me of cure default and when I can make payment only for CNAC to get the vehicle. Like really you went against the very thing you had stated. I am in no interest of going for the vehicle after what I have experienced and seen other complaints. I know people who had experienced the same thing and have given their cars back. The cheap paint job is showing paint peeling everywhere steering is off, plus a number of other things. I am not a rough driver and do know how to take care of vehicles, but I truly believe this company buy damaged cars rebuild and sell them. I agree with the other complainers based on the service and attitude of CNAC they are very belligerent and want to have a sermon on the importance of paying, no grace period like we don't know. I too have experienced them not wanting to except my payment so I did the next best thing sent it by registered mail in which they have excepted on more than one occasion. All I can say is buyer beware of this company and know what you are getting into. I will not suggest this dealership to anyone no matter how desperate they are. Oh to add one more thing if you plan to purchase a vehicle make sure all keys work. They give me one active and one dude. I told them about and they said that is what came with the car in which I dont believe at all. No more JD Byrider vehicles for me.
Jan 16 2017
JD Byrider They are nothing but a fraud Joplin Missouri
 I went into the car lot and they told me that I would be approved to get a car. Well when I took my wife and daughter went back to finish the paperwork they told me that they would not use all my income because they said that they would not use my credit against me and that they approve anyone well that is false advertising because they turn you down for no reason even if you have money for down payment.
Mar 06 2017
JD BYRIDER Completely taken advantage of Madison Wisconsin
I purchased a van from JD Byrider out of Madison WI about the 8th of November. Thee night I got in it to take it for a test drive, after 4 hrs of paperwork and this being the second day my husband and I had to drive there, we drove it for 5 minutes down the block and that was our test drive. When we got back it was close to 10 o'clock and we still had a two hour drive home. I mentioned to Rebecca that there was some clunking noises coming from the front end but she contributed that being from sitting on the lot for 30 days... So we headed home in our new used car and have had nothing but problems since. I called in to get that same problem looked at and set up an appointment. Took the van in and left it overnight the first time. The mechanic said he fixed the outer tie rod end and aligned it. I came and picked it up and Nothing was fixed. The oil got changed as far as I know. I didn't look cause I didn't think I needed to. So I call back right away the next morning and tell the mechanic nothing got fixed so he said to bring it back in but I couldn't get in for a month. So come March 3rd I was on for another appointment. I brought my car Thursday and I called Monday and they said they didn't even know where the clunking was coming from yet and they still have my car as of 1:09 p.m. Not a happy customer at all. They just got my tax money and have been getting 200 every 2 weeks since November 8th!!
Entity: Madison, Wisconsin
Aug 10 2016
Jd byrider Poor customer service Branford Connecticut
 I brought my 2007 Pontiac g6 01/27/2016. On 08/10/2016 I've been to the dealership 3 times already. I've contacted corporate about my issues and I was told because this store is a franchise there's not much they can do. I've talk to the general manager and because he was told by the service manager there is nothing wrong with the car there's nothing they are going to do. I was told by the gm if the tires have 50 percent life or more they don't touch the tires, that's why about 7 months I already have to by new if I don't want to deal with the sound that I believe is the wheel bearings. The regularly gets up to 225 and a couple time went a little over that, the service manager said that normal. I called early August to tell them I think my water pump is going because there was a spill under the passenger side car where the water pump is and i looked at the antifreeze and that was almost empty. Since the first day I have used a gallon of the Dex cool antifreeze and I'm on to my second one. The car was shutting off on me while driving slow, I called they said bring it in we'll see what's going on. The engine light came on, I took it to AutoZone they said my mass air flow sensor was bad. I accepted that but then I looked at the fuse box and the fuse for the mass air flow sensor was missing not blown, completely missing I put a fuse in and that's fixed. I mentioned that because its funny that I didn't have that problem until I left from up there the most recent time. I was told they are not going to fix my car, not going to trade me out, and won't let me push a payment out in order to have the car looked over by a quality mechanic. If you are really hard up and having trouble getting a car go the jd byrider in meridan CT I wish I did.
Entity: Connecticut
Nov 05 2007
JD Byrider JD BYRIDER/CNAC are liars and ripoffs!!! Mansfield Ohio
I have been dealing with JD BYRIDER / CNAC for less that a month now and have nothing but prolbems starting with the car we wanted they had it when we went to fill out the paper work. They said it was more than we could afford. So we thought we would check back later for something else. A couple days later they called and said they had something we'd like. We went to look and the durango we wanted was gone. So they Show us this other suv didn't really like it but if we wanted a vehicle it was our only choice. yeah we didn't have a CHOICE. They told us that that is the only thing we could afford ( the payments were the same only difference is the durango was $1000.00 more total price) so we got the vehicle they picked for us. We wanted to drop the extended warrenty they said we couldn't. So then we go pay our payment the rest of the down payment after already $1200.00 and there the durango is they lied to us it wasn't gone at all. They hid it from us. We called today because we wanted to trade for a more reliabe vehicle and better on gas. Every week we have to put about $50.00 in our SUV and that is driving around town not even everyday. They said they can't do that and if we brought it there they would take it as a repo and we will still have to pay the $12000.00 for it. We are up to date on payments. They don't want to work with us at all. They call every week and remind us of payments and we have it wrote on the calender and have the calender print out of the dates cicled of payment dates on the fridge. Were not fogeting. If it isn't a phone call to us it's friends and family or sending us stupid mail trying to get us to refer people. I would refer people not to go there. They do bad business and bug people to much. Racheal Mansfield, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Mansfield, Ohio