KRISTOPHER HUNT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Kristopher Hunt

There may be more reports for "Kristopher Hunt"

For more results perform a general search for "Kristopher Hunt"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Sep 16 2013
JB Hunt When will you guys learn? Lowell Arkansas
 If you are here to check on JB Hunt Trucking Company, then you have obviously came to the right spot.  Read the reports and believe what they say!  It is all true.  This company is comprised of complete idiots from the dispatchers on up and the drivers that stay with them.  You WILL be lied to about how many miles you are gonna get, you will be lied to about any and all home times you are promised.  This company is a low rate trucking company that will prey on your ignorance of the trucking industry.  They count on new drivers that do not know any better, and actually count on you quitting after 6 months or so.  That way, they can hire the next idiot for the very low pay that they offer.  When you start getting expensive, they will find a way to get rid of you.  How do I know this?  I am a former driver and Owner Operator that drove for them for a very short time before I realized I would have to be a complete idiot to stay with them.  I left and never looked back!  So glad I did!  Life is great, but was absolutely horrible when I drove for this company.  Do yourself a favor and heed my words, I am not some begiiner driver, I have been OTR for approximately 10 years now and one of the biggest mistakes I made in my career was to consider those idiots.  I had been warned just like you have been now, and thought that it was just a bunch of disgruntled pot smoking drivers.  Oh, how I was so wrong!  Let me put it to you this way.  I went in for their Lease operator program, and within two weeks, the 25 or so drivers that also chose the program had already quit.  These were experienced drivers!  Run as fast and as far as you can from this company and leave the driving for JB Hunt to the less fortunate that didnt have the gumption to at least research the company before going there, or just didnt listen to the experienced drivers, a mistake that I made.  All in all, there are some very good companies to work for out there, but this is not one of them!
Dec 02 2013
JB HUNT hiring scam lowell Arkansas
 JB HUNT hires drivers, states they completed a full backround investigation and offers positions of employment. They pressure you to to go to their next orientation, under threat that the position will not be available if you delay. this causes the candidate to leave their previous employer with less than two weeks notice. Once at orientation, it was clear that JB HUNT intention was to fire as many drivers as possible. Iwas asked several times prior toorientation and during if i was a veteran and was asked to complete vet status verifications,(i am a vet) as well as gender and race verifications. (I am a caucasion male.) I passed all physical,. drug and road skills testing. AT 500pm on the first day i was told contrary to my recruiter that my application was not cleared. I did not return the next day untill i was assured of employment. During the first day i witnessed several firings of candidates that were suspect to say the least.I have 28 years experience as a tractor trailer driver with an impeccable safety history. It is apparent JB lives up to their reputation as a low rate company. Their hiring practices and ways of doing business should be investigated.
Entity: lowell, Arkansas
May 17 2014
J.B. Hunt Hit and Run to my Vehicle Nationwide
On January 22, 2014 , I was at work and my car was parked out front. My car was struck by a J.B. Hunt truck, the gentlemen across the street saw the J.B. Hunt truck stop in the middle of the road and put his flashers on and motion for the cars behind him to go around, when all the cars did this he then got back in his truck and drove off. A lady at the bank on the street I work at saw this happen and ran outside and when she saw him get out of his truch she then went back in, she said she thought he was going to report it, but he didn't. I emailed J.B. Hunt and they contacted me and I told them what happened and a gentlemen named Jim that I spoke with, ask me to send pictures and an estimate, so I did this, then I got a call saying they was not going to pay and then I got  a letter saying I did not have enough evidence even tho I had witness for them to pay.
Entity: Nationwide
Aug 13 2014
Hunt Property Management Financial Irregularities Mequon Wisconsin
My son has three condos in the building managed by this company.Today I found that this company did not paid bills on time and there is financial irregularities worth more than $40000, so now i have to give $3000 for these three condos to bring the finances of condo association up to date. The condo association owes enegy bills and snow ploughing etc.
Entity: Mequon, Wisconsin
30, Report #312012
Feb 25 2008
JB HUNT Fired for NO GOOD REASON Atlanta Georgia
I reported the power steering was getting bad on my company issued truck about three weeks before it completely went out. I asked to be routed to a shop to have it repaired. I was ignored and asked if I was able to drive the truck. I replied yes. All the messages are saved on the qualcomm. I asked to have one permanant fleet manager. Again, I was ignored. It was my second full week and I was on my fourth fleet manager and still didn't have a permanent one. I called into to dispatch and didn't who I was going to talk to next. I was on my way to deliver in GA and I had to stop for a bathroom break. I went to turn around in an open spot off of the main highway and I sunk my truck and trailer bumper deep into mud and had to be pulled out. I was charged with a preventable incident. I was trying to exit a Flying J truck stop off of I-40 exit 369 in TN. Being that my fleet manager had been ignoring the fact that I had reporting that the power steering was going bad. I had to pull forward and back up numerous times to keep from hitting other vehicles. I had manuevered my truck in such a way that instead of hitting the other vehicles that were inproperly parked, my front bumper hung the guard rail that guards the scale and those particular truck stops. I took pictures to prove that there was not any property damage other than my company issued truck#310842. I delivered my load the next morning because I had to stop for my 10 hour break the night that the incident happened. I then had permission to deadhead home to Pleasant Shade TN some 275 miles away. I reported what had happened the night before to the safety dept, road support, and to dispatch. It just happened to be on a sunday and my normal temporary fleet manager was not working. I was contacted the next day by a rude and screaming phone call from my temporary fleet manager and when my wife had answered the phone, may I add that she was in the next room of our house, I could hear how loud he was speaking to her when he rudely asked for me. I answered and with frustration he started to ask me what was going on. Why I didn't get my truck fixed in Memphis, TN. Why I stayed at the Memphis TN terminal and why I didn't let the mechanics fix my truck. I replied back with I did not stay at the terminal and I did not let the mechanic fix my truck because they said that they couldn't get to my truck til the next day in which I had a delivery to make the next morning and that I couldn't be late for the appointment. I was terminated due to poor work performance in the first ninety days and the bumper incident was not going to be put on me as an accident. Now, I am having one hell of a time getting hired anywhere in the trucking industry because once I tell them that I got fired for an accident that isn't even on my dac report, they don't want anything to do with me. I got screwed royally when I signed up for JB HUNT period.! John Pleasant Shade, TennesseeU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Feb 21 2008
J.B HUNT BREACH OF CONTRACT LOWELL, Arkansas
(Lease Truck Version) INDEPENDNT CONTRACTOR OPERATING AGREEMENT This was agreement on the 20th day of Jan 2005. For a 2004 Freightliner Century Class for there lease purchase group. TRactor 376168 Model cst12070rr Vin IFUJBBCG24LM73222 license# 2dn-839 State OK Hub 140,184 Sales price of tractor $81,150 Lease term (months) 36. Interest rate (Prime+2.5%) Monthly payment $1,958 weekly $490.00. Purchase price at end of lease $20,933. Signed by V.P IC Group C.B Mahaffey. Weekly these things must be deducted from driver settelment Fuel Repayment from use of comdata.Tractor payment $490.00,Insurance bob Physical and Occupational Accidental $280.41 per month.And for all fines/penalties/court cost.Escrow fund $100.00 and maintenance escrow $123.45 weekly. This contract was written to be 36 months how ever year to year renewals. This contract have a 7th clause that stated''The trem of this Agreement will commence upon execution and delivery of the receipt of equiment to Carrier as reflected by Appendix A, and shall end at midnight one year later.It shall be renewed and extended automatically from year to year thereafter unless cancelled or terminated under the provisions of this Lease Agreement. Either party may terminate this Agreement upon wriyyen notice or by on board written transmission in the event of serious breach by Contractor.A serious breach shall be defined(1)evidence of a felony committed while in operation of the lease equipment:(2)evidence of a chargeable personal injury accident:(3)violations of U.S. DOT safety regulations which imperil Carrier's safety rating:(4)unauthorized yse of leased equipment:and(5) and any breach of service obligation which imperil carrier's license ,permits,insurance, or customer relation.So I would like to add the 18 th clause.Fines, Penalties, Court Cost. Contratractor will remdurse Carrier forr the actual cost to Carrier of all fines,penalties and reasonable attorney fees and cost reulting from Contractor's improper operation of the Eqiupment.Even if preloaded and the traler is fine for over wieght.To sum up a very perplex document.I was call for a cross country loaded and ask top stop in at the corp office terminal in Lowell,AR for the first time ever in one or two years as a company driver. Once there I was told my contract was being cancelled with 4 hour notice. I once mailed in a citations that was to be payed out of my settlement if I did not opt a trail to despute it.They seized my escrow account and truck.A 30 day notices was to be gie in this case be cause if the driver was unable to drive they could hire ther on employee.After 3Qters 101 loads 48k miles 49k$ On time del 91% late 9%year 2005 Turndowns on loads n/a U.S & CAN Optimus BALTIMORE, MarylandU.S.A.
Entity: LOWELL,, Arkansas
Oct 06 2006
JB Hunt Transport ripoff Deceptive practices Lowell Arkansas
It has come to my attention that there is a discrepancy in what JB Hunt Transport states as the average miles. In there publications as to the average miles, as an example, they use the amount of approximately 2,400 miles per week. However, when a driver calls the Harper Hot Line, the gentleman is now stating that the driver will be doing an average of 2,190 miles per week. Now, which is to be believed? The spoken word or the printed word? It would be nice to at least have the powers that be, be on the same page. Also, the safety miles are an issue, as to the accruement for the Million Mile. Most drivers are under the impression that if they have a preventable accident, that they will loose the miles they have accrued for one year. Not the case, drivers. If you happen to have the misfortune to have a preventable accident, as defined by J B Hunt, Transport, you do not lose one year of miles, but three years. When this policy was implemented is not known, for there is no reference found in any publication printed for the employees, that I have been able to access. It appears that the upper echelon is scatological in their inclinations. When will they be forthright with the drivers? Is it that maybe if they were, there would be drivers that would choose not to work for JB Hunt. J Louieville, KentuckyU.S.A.
Apr 19 2007
Jb Hunt Transport liars liars incompetant Lowell Arkansas
Jb hunt has so many lazy employees have only come across a few that actually will help. They promise miles home time etc. Do not ever become an IC you are last on their list for loads, IC temporary aid is another issue they charge drivers thousands of dollars to finance a small amount of aid. Then list it as miscellanious on your settlement When contacting them about it nobody has answers for you . Don't go hungry, NEVER work for jb hunt. Adrienne philipsburg, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Jul 30 2007
J.B. HUNT ripoff Money Hungry Lowell Arkansas
We all no that J.B. has the money to basiclly do than as they pleased, I learned this in orientation. Was told to me in several different ways. But they should not use this to there advantage. Now this is my opinion... I to made a mistake with the L.P. program, the mistake was thinking that J.B. was the same company I had worked for 5 years ago. Little did I no this was all lies they had me, from the recruiter to the MOC they were all lies. I did not have an high idle time, no overspeed, 7 MPG or higher most of the time, saved every penny I could, But my checking acct. seem to go down regardless of what I did. Most of the time I had the great miles the problem was they were in the north east, plenty of miles, minus fuel,food, and sometimes parking what do you end up with? A negative week. When I talked to my FM and told him that I wanted out of the N.E. area, he made a suggestion that I must not want a check, I did not start driving last year, got plenty of years to no that there is freight every where. I quit because the truck I was givin had a mechanical demond in it, the four months I had it , it was in and out of the shop. And my F.M. new this. What really threw me for a loop was when the mechanic that was working on my truck in Lowell,Ar. told me the last driver quit because this truck was broke down all the time. You can amagine the flames in my eyes when I heard this.. I will be fighting J.B. Hunt, of course I cannot afford the lawyers they can but I am hoping that a class action lawsuit can be brought up on this company. The more people that no about this web site the better. Now I am back with another company I should have never left, as a company driver, I no I will make a paycheck every week... Techfrmcape cape girardeau, MissouriU.S.A.
Jun 22 2007
JB HUNT RIPOFF LEASE A SHAM LOWELL Arkansas
GOOD DAY FOLKS, WELL I JUST ENDED MY 11 WEEK LEASE WITH JB HUNT. IT WAS MY FIRST AND LAST LEASE I WILL EVER DO. FOR STARTERS, I WENT TO ORENTAION AND WAS OVER WEELMED BY THE GOOD NEWS THAT I COULD ACTUALY MAKE MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY. AND THEY ACTUALLY HAD AN LP DRIVER COME IN AND TALK TO THE CLASS ABOUT HOW REWARDING JB HUNT'S LP PROGRAM WAS. LOTS OF MILES AND JUST REALLY GOOD PEOPLE TO WORK FOR.... ( WELL ) THAT ISN'T THE CASE FOR THE LP GUYS. I THINK AT ONE TIME WE ALL WANTED TO OWN A TRUCK AND GO DO OUR OWN THING. THE ONLY REASON WHY WE GO TO THE COMPANYS THAT HAVE THE LP PROGRAM IS BECAUSE THE BANK WONT FINANCE A NEW TRUCK FOR US.( NOW TO GET BACK ON TRACK) I GAVE THE LP PROGRAM MY BEST SHOT. I NEVER RAN OVER 1800 MILES A WEEK WHILE I WAS THERE. NOW I WAS ONLY THERE FOR 2 MONTHS BUT STILL YOU KNOW A BAD EGG AFTER 3 WEEKS. BUT I TOUGHED IT OUT HOPING FOR THE BEST. MY FLEET MGR. WAS THE GREATEST ( I THANK HIM FOR THAT ) BUT THE MILES JUST ARE'NT THERE. SO TODAY I TURNED MY TRUCK IN, I GAVE THEM A HEADS UP ABOUT ME LEAVING THE COMPANY BECAUSE I JUST WASNT MAKING ANY MONEY. AND THEY UNDERSTOOD MY CONCERNS. SO AFTER I WASHED THE TRUCK AND CLEANED IT OUT AND RETURNED IT IN THE SAME FASHION I RECIEVED IT IN, AT THE SAME YARD I PICKED IT UP IN. I HAD TO CALL BACK AND BASICALLY BE DEBRIFED. WELL I WAS ASKING ABOUT MY 1100.00 ESCROW THAT I AM ENTILDED TO BECAUSE I TURNED THE TRUCK BACK IN WITH IN THE 6 MONTH TIME FRAME. THEY TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS AN 650.00 REPO FEE AND THAT THERE WAS DAMMAGE ON THE TRUCK THAT WASNT THERE WHEN I SIGNED THE LEASE. SO MY 1100.00 IS GONE AND I WILL GET A STATEMENT SAYING JUST THAT. MY REVENUE WAS 17,142.47 FOR THE 11 WEEKS I WAS THERE. THAT I STILL HAVE TO PAY TAXES ON. I TOOK HOME 1928.63 ( IN 11 WEEKS ). SO SHORT AND SWEET. IF THERE IS ANYBODY THAT IS WANTING TO SOMEDAY OWN A TRUCK ..DO NOT, DO NOT GO THRU A LP PROGRAM... IF YOU DONT HAVE THE CREDIT. THEN JUST FORGET ABOUT. THERE LP PROGRAMS ARE MEANT TO MAKE THE COMPANY MONEY NOT THE DRIVER. THEY DONT WANT TO MAKE THE TRUCK PAYMENTS ON THE TRUCKS. THEY FIND SUCKERS LIKE ME EVERYDAY. I NEVER SAW IT COMING. THEY TALK A GOOD GAME , BUT DELIVER NOTHING. TO ALL MY FELLOW DRIVERS, BE SAFE KEEP THE SHINEY SIDE UP AND WE WILL SEE YOU DOWN THE ROAD. ( IN A COMPANY TRUCK ). LOL Jim Rowlett, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: LOWELL, Arkansas
Mar 27 2009
Jb Hunt negitive lie on dac report Lowell Arkansas
as a driver for more than 20 years i thought i finallly found a good company to work for when i went to work for jb in 03 however that was not the case but i believed all the bull they fed me and kept trying to finish my driving career with them. mid nov i was told by fm there would be no hometime at either thanks giving or chistmas for anyone on her board.as bad as this seems i had grown to expect this from the company and i tried to plan family time at different dates this did not work either as they go me home 3 days later.when it came time to leave back out i had been up for more then 9 hrs when my home phone rang. they had me a load i could pickup anytime b4 midnight this was not aproblem as i was only 2 hrs from pickup i asked when the load deliverd and was ask when i thought i could be there. by the time i got hometime issue set,it was early evening went to pickup load there was paperwork problems so by the time i left the customers i had now been up for 12 hrs plus so i drove back to a truck stop close to my house and took my dot 10 hr break.while doing pretrip insp the next morning i received a number of msgs from my fleet manager. In one of the m she told me i was fired and would never work for them again.this really upset me because as i said the day before by the time i took my DOT 10 break ihad been up more then 14 hrs,and i thought they were #1 in safety.long story short i was no longer employed by jbhunt so [ I could not drive there eqipment back to there terminal...} this was put on my DAC and now no one will hire me. I filed a dispute but USIS would not take it off.Any legal help would be great William jackson, TennesseeU.S.A.
May 11 2009
Jb Hunt taken by but not took Lowell Arkansas
it all started 10yrs ago jb hunt has been tring to get me to come and work for them so after being laid off i answered ad for a lease purchase program for bgt turns out a rep from jb answers the ph i was doubtful but i let him make his pitch to make long story short as a fromer ower operator it sounded to good to be true but i needed to go to work so i bit after finishing orintation i spent an extra three days waiting on hair drug test results to come back along with 5 others the tests came back positve i have proof for the persciption but it was not allowed now guess what yes its on my dac need advice kevin stmarys, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Jun 11 2009
JB HUNT lease purchase program HUGE RIP OFF Lowell Arkansas
first thing first jb hunt lp is a huge rip off .. second that karen is right about alot of things there recruiters and staff are liers . i was told that my average load would pay 1.10 to 1.25 per mile well lie , i have only had 2 loads come even close they rape the freight price then give u the left overs and take 99 percent of that back. ive been driving truck for 10 plus years safely . ive done lp before and made alot of money . ive tracked whats i was offered and watched my fuel and watched what i spent and ate a lot of pp&j and i still didnt make any money in fact i went the wrong way . i dont know how the new boss can live with self knowing that he is rapeing so many drivers , and putting his drivers in bankruptcy court and die of starvation. ive been called by an jb hunt recuiter a dum fking truck driver reported to the right person and it went under rug the reason i know that is i asked what was the out come and she didnt know anything about it.. lies all lies , Liteningexpress03 urbana, OhioU.S.A.
Jan 24 2012
David Hunt Attorney David Hunt Aburpt threats and Rudeness unknown , Tennessee
This afternoon I received a call from a gentleman with a foreign accent.  He proceeds to tell me that unless I follow through on paying for a Cash advance that I would be arrested and someone would pick me up at my job and take me to jail.  He asked me to hold, which I did then he said he would call me back in 5 mins.  About 10 mins later, I receive a call from a man also with a foreigh accent, identifying himself as a legal Sr. Attorney named David Hunt.  His first call showed the number of (401) 285-0903.  He too began to threaten me an told me that I had an hour to respond or someone would pick me up from my job which he had the correct information.  About 3 months ago, I did payday loans on line so I can only assume this is how my information was obtained.  I kept asking who did I owe money and finally he reluctanlty stated, Cash Advance USA.  I looked up the website as he continued to make personal threats to me and my job and printed a copy of Cash Advance USA website indicating fraud and scam using this name.   I told him that I needed to talk with legal counsel so I could research Cash Advance USA.  The websirt states fraud and scam using their name and I am immediately reporting this.  He stated that I needed to send I believe $585 then half through the conversation, he said he could stop all actions if I sent $300.    Internet search shows this as a landland phone number in RI..........Search Results For 401-285-0903-------------------------Number:   401-285-0903Owner Name: Click HerePhone Type: LandlineLocation: Pascoag, RI-----------------------------I attempted to call number back and it appears to be a residence and not a business number.  He apparently looked at my caller ID and said he would give me one hour or else. Map data 2012 Google - Terms of UseSearch Date:   Tuesday, January 24, 2012 1:36 PMLocation:   Pascoag, RIFull Results:   Available Full Report includes available information for: Owner's name and address
Entity: , Tennessee
Apr 26 2012
JB HUNT Everything is a Accindent with JB Hunt Lowell, Arkansas
How can a person properly back up to a loading dock at a customer and use a spotter not because he need one just because he was there and cause damage to a building ? .....what is one of the proposes of a loading dock? to stop a truck......so it does not damage a building........i backed up to a dock 7 months ago because the wall around the dock wasin very  bad shape...it was defective and it pushed in....so they are saying when i back up to a dock i can not touch the seal pads around the dock because it may damage the building.....that would mean you should stop about 2 feet before the dock.......because if you touch a customer dock, they can claim you damage it? if a loading dock is made properly and maintained properly the dock should stop a truck and the building should not be hurt........... Safety told me the drive is responsible .....the said the customer is always right and the driver is always wrong All any person has to do is go look at this building and they will see damage all around the building not just the loading dock.......that is how bad of shape that building is I thought loading docks were made for trailer to back into and the customer was responsible for proper maintenance  and condition of the loading dock...............yes i do have pictures proving it was not my fault I was put on a 6 month  for something that was not my fault after 7 month I had a $0  cost accident at a customer  I have witness and pictures proving there was no damage when i left the Customer they used the loading dock as the mean reason for firing me....... If there is anyone that know a good lawyer please tell me
41, Report #920134
Jul 31 2012
JB Hunt JB HUNT internal Company Recruiters Try to Steal Your Recruits Internet, Arkansas
Just a heads UP to all of the independent Trucking Recruiters out there, STAY AWAY from JB Hunt! In other words, if you have a driver that you believe will match JB Hunt's hiring requirements DO NOT SEND them to JB HUNT - find another company to send your recruits - if you want to get paid. The recruiters that work for JB HUNT will talk down about you as a recruiter, turn down the applicant based on the SMALLEST of reasons AND THEN tell YOUR recruit to call them back in a few months to try the application again as they may qualify at that time. If you are an independent recruiter, you can NOT afford to spend the time it takes to weed through applicants only to have JB HUNT's internal team turn them down the month you submit them & tell them to apply directly to JB HUNT later so that the internal recruiters can steal your recruits and get paid for the work YOU have done. How do I know all of this?? - because I listened to John (yes, there is probably more than one John there at JB Hunt) put down my associate during his phone conversation with a recruit my associate had turned in. The applicant was informed that he may qualify for employment in a few months and that when that time passes he should contact him (John at JB Hunt). This was AFTER John tried to act like my associate hadn't provided him with accurate information about the applicant - which was not true, John was given ALL of the recruit's info just before the call transfer. John went even further to imply that my associate did not know how to do her job. JB Hunt so far this month has approved ZERO seemingly qualified applicants telling 4 out of five, that I know of, they are just 1 month shy of qualifying for hire - What a PERFECT set-up to have the client contact JB Hunt directly at that time in order to steal your recruit and stiff you for the time you have invested in them. If you DO send your recruits to JB Hunt, be sure to stay on the line once you transfer them, mute your phone & listen to them try to steal from you. This is exactly what we did after sending SEVERAL applicant's that met the qualifications provided by JB Hunt were denied employment.  I have no way of knowing if this is an isolated incident or business as usual at JB Hunt - BUT I do know that hearing the conversation that I heard IS ENOUGH for me to avoid JB Hunt from this point forward. You have been warned - IF you do send your recruits - stay on the phone so you know what is being said about you. There is a saying that Birds of a feather flock together & I know there is at least one thieving bird at JB Hunt.
Entity: Internet, Arkansas
Jun 30 2012
JB Hunt JB Hunt. Integrity is not important with them. Lowell, Arkansas
If you are foolish enough to work for this company be aware that you will be nothing more than capacity to them. Most all of their recruiters are trained liars. Yes, they will lie to you to get you to drive for them. I can attest to this fact.  Its not me whining. It is a well known fact.  Look at the number of reports on this site alone.  I consider them nothing more than trucking pimps.  If you like the idea of being a whore go for it.   Do your research.  See for yourself.     And you are a truly stupid person if sign on for their lease program.
Jan 23 2011
Blackjack Pocket Hunt Club Reelfoot Lake Duck Hunt NOT as Promised Internet
Theoutfittertold usthat we would be hunting in his famous "Taj Mahal" duck blind on Reelfoot Lake. We did not get to hunt that blind. Instead, we were assigned to a blind that is NEVER even mentioned on the website. The water level in Reelfoot Lake was 4 feet below normal (it had been since May/June but we were never warned of that). The blind we were assigned had about 1/4 acre of open water. The rest of the area surrounding the blind was frozen over mud flats. Instead of the 1000+ decoys that is advertised and pictured on the website, we had 3 dozen floaters in the little pocket of open water and about5 dozen more frozen in the ice and covered with snow. The guide we were assigned told us not to shoot ducks that would fall on the ice covered mud, because he could not retrieve them. This made the shooting very limited. The party of hunters that actually hunted the Taj Mahal had way more shooting than we did. They were repeat customers. We killed one duck the first day (only shot at two) and 12 the second day. Their were seven of us in the blind. I have been duck hunting for 45 years, and certainly understand that nobody can guarantee you'll get shooting. But, I feel we were not given the service that was advertised.
Jul 29 2015
Hunt Management Inc - huntmanagement.com Hunt Management Inc. Mequon, Illinois
Hunt Management Inc. has violated state and federal laws by acting arbitrarily and capriciously against us by prevent us from excising our right as a homowner! We asked our association many times to replace a main valve down stairs so plummer in our unit up stairs can fix leaking water. This has not been done for weeks. Its very important for people to know that Hunt Management Inc. is not cooperating with owners of condos and if you have Hunt Management managing your complex I would not buy that unit becasue your family will not by safe.
Entity: Mequon, , Illinois
Jul 22 2016
Hunt Enterprises Hunt Enterprises refused to return my security deposit Lawndale california
The company refuses to return my security deposit stating that it does not matter how 'perfect' you leave the apartment, all tenants do not get their full security deposit back. and if you live there for at least a year you can expect to get nothing back since there are monthly deductions to the security deposit.  The apartment was made up of extremely cheap materials, old cheap carpet, cheap surfaces, cheap paint, and they add those charges for restoration.  The tenant pays and pays big for living in their premises. There were frequent water leaks that they could not fix.
Entity:
May 25 2014
Philip Edmond Hunt Tiofila Hunt cheater adultery online facebook skype liar homewrecker liar australia Melbourne Internet
Philip Edmond Hunt of Melbourne AustraliaI just found out that this man has been cheating on his wife, Tiofila Hunt, for years. He has sent a woman in the Philippines over $1500 to start her home business while having online sex with this other woman. See below is the Skype printout from when thge Fit hit the Shan tonight. Every Female including this man's wife deserves to know that he is no to be trusted. Then if that is not enough, he made threats against the man she is now with. [3:38:31 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: a[3:39:38 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: no tworried about money it's that rude pig[3:40:46 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: he's taunting me that he's got you[3:41:31 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: you can do better[3:42:01 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: i don't care if its not me but choose someone else[3:42:42 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: he will get you pregnant and you will be in the same situation again[3:43:44 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: did you put that love card on your facebook?[3:45:09 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: he wasn't going to show his medal but said you insisited. I did not comment.[3:45:47 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: he looks greasy.[3:46:47 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: The money is yours it's a gift of life; but if he lives with you I'm getting it back.[3:47:20 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: he is just a smart arse[4:14:58 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: and how do you answer when he says he loves you?[4:49:43 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: chatting to your chubby boyfriend?[4:53:30 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: I saw more in 12 months in Vietnam than he has in a life time. Maybe I will post a photo of my medals on his page. I have 4 Mister![4:54:32 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: Bastard.[5:39:52 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: ANGRY[5:40:02 AM] Marlyn Sescon: pls[5:40:18 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: do you really like him?[5:40:42 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: what did you tell him?[5:41:01 AM] Marlyn Sescon: he is a part of my life long before..[5:41:11 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: and now[5:42:12 AM] Marlyn Sescon: and from the time he foud me,, i never accept him that fast bcoz i know what we have been through before..[5:42:29 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: and what was that?[5:43:06 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: have you accepted him now?[5:43:27 AM] Marlyn Sescon: yes bcoz of two reason,,[5:44:06 AM] Marlyn Sescon: first im scared he will go talk to tiya about u and me ,, second is that u gave up on us and tell me to do this,,[5:44:17 AM] Marlyn Sescon: i cried that time i read ur message..[5:44:59 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: ok bye[5:45:06 AM] Marlyn Sescon: pls...[5:45:28 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: pls what[5:45:45 AM] Marlyn Sescon: i want to ask u one question..[5:45:58 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: what did you expect me to say you hurt me so much[5:46:07 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: ask away[5:47:06 AM] Marlyn Sescon: i know.. but its from ur words,,, u can go back to read those,,[5:47:23 AM] Marlyn Sescon: ur money is in the business,,[5:47:48 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: money doesn't matter[5:47:49 AM] Marlyn Sescon: im doing it well to let it grow and one day ican give back ur returns as share,,[5:48:00 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: only if he is a part of it[5:48:08 AM] Marlyn Sescon: then y u post on the photo in fb sick?[5:48:22 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: did you do that card?[5:48:28 AM] Marlyn Sescon: its urs not mine nor anyone..[5:48:42 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: did you make that card[5:49:02 AM] Marlyn Sescon: he did it bcoz i ask if he knows like that,[5:49:16 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: so it was your idea[5:49:34 AM] Marlyn Sescon: yes bcoz i saw it from my friends fb..[5:49:44 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: bye I hate you[5:51:42 AM] Marlyn Sescon: i dont know,,,what to say anymore..[6:11:46 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: how could you just lead me on like that; one of the cruelist things that ever happened to me[6:12:23 AM] Marlyn Sescon: u ask me to do this..[6:12:40 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: did not[6:12:50 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: your choice[6:13:04 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: and you chose to hurt me[6:13:15 AM] Marlyn Sescon: u read ur up conversation..[6:13:21 AM] Marlyn Sescon: two days ago..[6:14:37 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: with all your love lullabys and loving him of course i was hurt[6:16:00 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: splashed all over your facebook where i can see it[6:16:10 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: how cruel was that[6:16:30 AM] Marlyn Sescon: i told u about it already..[6:16:38 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: sorry about cruel words but it was said in anger[6:17:13 AM] Marlyn Sescon: its better for me to die..[6:18:34 AM] Marlyn Sescon: no reason to live if life so trouble after all..[6:19:20 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: better than living with him[6:20:44 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: I had the best feeling ever with you[6:20:57 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: now i'm experiencing the worst[6:22:56 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: I just can't believe how you could just dump me like that[6:23:24 AM] Marlyn Sescon: how can it be said dump..[6:23:33 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: was it all just a game from the beginning?[6:24:01 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: you just did[6:24:16 AM] Marlyn Sescon: common we both know we cant be together u know that..[6:24:21 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: love some one so much then dump[6:24:30 AM] Marlyn Sescon: i told u even before that i cant afford to see her crying..[6:24:34 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: you did love me didn't you?[6:24:52 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: or just playing with my emotions?[6:25:28 AM] Marlyn Sescon: im not playing anyone..[6:26:44 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: someone you haven't seen for 20 years suddenly takes over[6:27:14 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: what is your plan now[6:27:27 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: another baby?[6:28:14 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: He will hurt you in the end[6:28:41 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: Do you suddenly love him or just like him?[6:29:07 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: Do you speak to him the same way you spoke to me?[6:30:10 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: ok bye[6:30:48 AM] Marlyn Sescon: im sure he will talk to tiya bye now..[6:30:51 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: what is it?[6:31:31 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: That says a lot for his character doesn't it[6:32:00 AM] Marlyn Sescon: this gonna be a big trouble..[6:32:22 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: Is that what he wants is it?[6:32:43 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: well what a pain in the arse he is[6:33:06 AM] Marlyn Sescon: i think no he just want to clear out things..[6:33:17 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: with my wife?[6:33:44 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: she knows anyway[6:33:51 AM] Marlyn Sescon: about what?[6:33:57 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: about us[6:34:11 AM] Marlyn Sescon: she knows u help me?[6:34:13 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: before anyway[6:34:26 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: not that part[6:34:44 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: I won't tell anyone about that don't worry[6:34:57 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: not like your so-called boyfriend[6:35:04 AM] Marlyn Sescon: heknows i told him..[6:35:30 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: and he still wants to make trouble?[6:35:39 AM] Marlyn Sescon: he wont..[6:35:46 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: you said he will[6:36:12 AM] Marlyn Sescon: just saying bcoz i dont know..[6:36:43 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: If he does it will be the biggest mistake he has ever made.[6:37:16 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: he will need more than his medal of honour i assure you[6:37:52 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: because i will track him down[6:38:13 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: so you better talk to him[6:38:31 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: ok[6:39:00 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: tell him to keep his fat mouth shut[6:39:05 AM] Marlyn Sescon: i will log out now..[6:39:11 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: good ideas[6:39:21 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: ides[6:39:27 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: idea[6:39:36 AM] Marlyn Sescon: bye..[6:39:37 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: shaking with anger[6:39:44 AM] Marlyn Sescon: calm down..[6:40:33 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: he better just watch himself his uniform won't protect him[6:40:58 AM] Marlyn Sescon: pls top it.. it wont help pls..[6:40:59 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: mind his own business and i will mind mine[6:41:04 AM] Marlyn Sescon: lets talk in peace..[6:41:44 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: up to him not to notify me or teofy and everything will be fine[6:42:21 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: feels like my insides has been ripped out[6:42:39 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: ok talk peace from now on[6:42:45 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: ok[6:43:00 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: I don't mean to frighten you[6:43:11 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: I'll be ok[6:43:59 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: i will be going to Bliss soon to paint the house and fix up leaks etc.[6:44:13 AM] Marlyn Sescon: this whole conversation copy will be going to your wife and all of her relatives, philip[6:44:27 AM] Marlyn Sescon: its YOUR ASS[6:44:32 AM] Marlyn Sescon: motherfucker[6:44:33 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: sending a box to Bliss with tools and food takes about 4 weeks[6:44:47 AM] Marlyn Sescon: this is james browne[6:44:58 AM] Marlyn Sescon: and this relationship with you and marlyn is OVER[6:45:13 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: big man[6:45:15 AM] Marlyn Sescon: YOU ARE FUCKED NOW MY MAN[6:45:30 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt: nice type[6:45:57 AM] Marlyn Sescon: say one more word to marlyn EVER and this whole copy goes to your wife and all of her relatives[6:46:23 AM] Marlyn Sescon: marlyn will NEVER meet you and sex you, old man[6:46:37 AM] Marlyn Sescon: i took her from you in 24 hours[6:46:43 AM] Marlyn Sescon: i mean more to her than you[6:46:46 AM] Marlyn Sescon: so go away[6:46:58 AM] Marlyn Sescon: or everything here goes to your wife[6:48:18 AM] Marlyn Sescon: you dont ever speak to her again and all this can stay our dirty little secret[6:48:39 AM] Marlyn Sescon: one more single word to marlyn EVER and your marriage is OVER[6:49:51 AM] *** Marlyn Sescon blocked Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt ***[9:45:07 AM] Marlyn Sescon: and marlyn nor i owe you any money. you are lucky to excape with your marriage[9:46:21 AM] Marlyn Sescon: [6:36 AM] Philip Edmond Hunt Hunt:<<< If he does it will be the biggest mistake he has ever made.he will need more than his medal of honour i assure youbecause i will track him downso you better talk to himoktell him to keep his fat mouth shut[9:46:51 AM] Marlyn Sescon: are you making international terrorsit threats against a police officer???? REALY[9:47:02 AM] Marlyn Sescon: tsk tsk[9:47:40 AM] Marlyn Sescon: just for that i wll now tell EVERYONE EVERYTHING[9:48:27 AM] Marlyn Sescon: stand by, my man....stand by
Entity: Internet
Apr 28 2007
Hunt Great Vacations Ellicottville's Hunt Great Vacations Nightmare!! Ellicottville New York
ELLICOTTVILLE'S HUNT GREAT VACATIONS NIGHTMARE!!!! On the weekend of March 9-11 2007, we had planned a winter getaway to celebrate Ellicottville, NY Mardi Gras festivities. We contacted a rental agent at Hunt GREAT Vacations, (a division of Hunt Real Estate Corporation). www.huntgreatvacations.com We were scheduled to stay at the Tucker Cabin, located in a picturesque country setting. There were three couples that were planning on enjoying a fun filled weekend away from our busy and hectic lives. Our initial impression was an adorable, tastefully decorated rental vacation home. There was even the discussion of the possibility of buying, if the home were to ever enter the real estate market. Later that evening as we were getting ready to go to sleep, we all realized that there was something wrong with our GREAT vacation rental. We found choke berries and mouse feces in all of the pillow cases, sheets, blankets and towels. We later realized that the choke berries were items that mice were storing as food. We immediately tried to contact www.huntgreatvacations.com to find that they were closed for the evening. The following morning we again called the rental agent to discuss our concerns and to find what could be done to rectify the situation. We were informed that new linens and towels would be sent to us. After waiting SIX HOURS and several follow up phone calls, we finally received our fresh linens. In these linens, there were only bottom sheets and couple of towels. The blankets never arrived. This extremely long wait added to our frustration and prevented us from truly enjoying our relaxing weekend in Ellicottville. We had planned to go into town to visit the various shops and restaurants. In addition to the cleanliness issue, the rental agency failed to have the driveway salted. There was over two inches of ice accumulated on the driveway. We planned on discussing this matter with management on Sunday when we dropped off the key. We spoke to Leigh (General Manager/ Co-Owner) She stated that bringing clean linens was a courtesy not an obligation. What sort of business ethic is it that allows a property manager to believe that paying customers sleeping in fecal infested bedding is permissible? Leigh refused to take care of this matter at that time. She informed us that the home was cleaned 3 weeks prior to our arrival. We also found that hunt was aware of this problem prior to our renting. Two weeks later when we finally heard from her, she stated that the owners refused to compensate us at all. The cost for the rental of this unit was $500.00. This included a $125.00 cleaning fee. I replied that the least that she could do was to give us the cleaning fee back since the place was not clean. She refused and got annoyed with my persistence and began to belittle us, saying that, that sort of thing is expected in a cabin in the woods and that if we would have stayed in a condominium in town that sort of thing would not have happened. She proceeded to tell me how she is a business woman and asked me what I do for a living, really trying to seem superior. It was rather pathetic. Her gross negligence as an unfair business woman reflects not only on the Hunt Real Estate's character, but on the quaint tourist driven industry of Ellicottville. I truly feel the ineptitude in the way the matter was handled or not handled is a clear representation of corporate greed. It is clearly evident that once this management agency receives their payment they are not obligated to fulfill their contractual responsibilities. We feel that this is not fair business practice. As we all know in the business world it is clearly imperative that word of mouth experience is a powerful tool at developing your client base. This company obviously doesn't care about taking care of customer relations. The next time you wish to obtain a rental property in Ellicottville, I highly suggest that Hunt Great Vacations is not a business for you to patronize. Link to House http://www.huntgreatvacations.com/book/house.html?PMSUnitID=TUCKER&Avail=4/14/2007&Stay=2 Please check out these links. If you don't already know what hantavirus is, educate yourself to protect yourself and family from a deadly disease, caused from mouse droppings. http://www.cdc.gov/search.do?action=search&queryText=mouse+droppings&x=16&y=8 http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/diseases/hanta/hps/noframes/printgenlsection.htm http://w2.health.state.ny.us/query.html?col=nysdoh&qt=hantavirus&search.x=11&search.y=6 Marguerite West Seneca, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Ellicottville, New York
Aug 08 2008
Hunt & Henriques Hunt & Henriques wants blood from a turnup!! San Jose California
What do you have to do in order to move on in your life!!! Yes, we all make mistakes...we all do stupid things when we are young!! It is all about these bill collectors who do not give a damn about people who are just trying to survive! These folks care only about there own skins...a debt that has 7 years of interest added to it. They want it all!! No we cannot negotiate your debt down....why would they...they want to make all that money that the collection agency before them did not collect. Ten Cents on the dollar they probably paid for my debt and now they want everything? What about varification that the debt is mine? When you ask for this...well we send a letter to you that you owe this debt...in other words they have no written record of the debt. So now what collector..... Yes, Come and take money out of my check every month...keep threatening people....we have to fight back. I am not a bad person who wants to take advantage of anyone or any law. I just want to move forward in my life!!! Mk Tustin, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: San Jose, California
Aug 19 2009
J B Hunt Transport Hunt Scam Folkston, Georgia
No Miles, DAC Fraud, This company needs to be investigated and we all need to come together for a class action party!  This has got to be the worst company in the trucking industry.  Dumber than Dumb Fleet Managers, Mechanics that can't tell the difference between a tire and a steering wheel, and just enough compensation to put you in the poor house.  The instructors or whatever they call themselves in Atlanta are worthless, not even sure if some of them have ever even driven a truck.  Absolutely the biggest waste of time in any orientation that I have ever been to.  Oh yeah, and the pay that you are supposed to get while in orientation, FORGET IT, it will be soaked up in some cost that they have tacked on to your settlements.  The only professionals that I ran across during orientation was the medical staff.  YES, they do a hair test, not a concern of mine, but if you are here looking to see if they do that, now you know the answer.  They need to hair test the fleet managers, because they have to be smoking crack behind that computer!  You will go broke if you go to this company or should I say Poor excuse for a trucking company.  Mr. Hunt is rolling over in his grave.  Sorry Sir, your company is no longer any good!  I am presently talking to an attorney about my situation with them, let's just say that I have a very good case and look forward to righting what is wrong.  As for you, the reader, you have apparently thought about working with this organization, and that is why you are here, right?  Well, let me put it this way, it is not just me that has been wronged, there are many others as well, and you will find them on this board as well as many others.  Research diligently, and the answer will come to you.  I say Stay Away!  Just as I would to my kids as if they were approaching an alligator.  RUN!
Oct 05 2009
JB HUNT TRANSPORTATION hunt, jb, J.B. Run away, this is a very bad company Internet
Run like Hell, Don't even waste your time.  I have been in the industry for quite a while!  Worst company I ever ran loads for!  I told them to cram it and gave back truck.  The Dispatchers are idiots.  The orientation is a big joke!  They prey on new drivers that do not know any better.  Leave here and call Prime Inc.  If you are looking to make money, you will not make it at Hunt.  They cant sustain much longer with the idiots that they have attempting to run the outfit.

Showing 26-50 | Showing Page 2 of 63