LVAAP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: LVAAP

There may be more reports for "LVAAP"

For more results perform a general search for "LVAAP"

Showing 26-50 of 572 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "LVAAP"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Awards Program tried to rip me off by sending me a letter saying I won 3,341,006.00 so I didn't believe it because all they wanted from me was to send 20.00 dollars. So I thought about it and said to myself this must be a joke they are trying to fool me, which I did not fall for. This should be a lesson for everyone! Manny Greensboro, North CarolinaU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
This company should be made to pay out something to all these people that recieve these letters! Gloria Burlington, WashingtonU.S.A.
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas, Nevada
I was a little sceptic about sending the money... these people lie lie lie,I am so upset by these people taking advantage of others. Do NOT send them any money as you will be lied to. Monica Cortez, ColoradoU.S.A.
Nov 08 2005
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I too have just received an official looking letter from lvaap. At first I was a little excited because I had just gone to las vegas for a vacation a few months ago. i thought to myself if my name was entered in a contest of some sort. But my concern was there was no phone number or website I could contact to confirm where this wonderful prize was coming from. So I looked on the internet and did a search for lvaap. That's when I found rip-off report. Thank goodness I did this. To some people it may make sense to send in a small fee for what they call a 'report release' for such a big prize. Wwhat a rip-off. Thank you guys for saving me $20. Keep up the good work Stacey fayetteville, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Nov 07 2005
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I received this letter saying the same exact thing that everyone else on this site said. I too went online to find out if this company was for real. I didn't get my hopes up b/c I didn't even know where these people got my information. Plus I don't have $20 just laying around to give to someone I don't know or trust. I read the small print that states: lvaap shall not be liable for errors, omissions, or inaccuracies. This told me to really stop and think about what these people were going to give in return... NOTHING. And since I found this website these cold hearted people will not be $20.00 richer on my expense! I wish that everyone could get online and see this report so that others will not be taken advantage of. I really feel for you people that get tricked into this. Tell them that if its such a great thing and we will infact get 3,341,06.00 then they should just take the $20 out of that! i could maybe go for that... wouldnt you! God Bless Everyone and they will get what is coming to them! Laura amarillo, TexasU.S.A.
Nov 05 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I received a letter stating I had won a large amount of money. I decided to check it online. I found out that someone else had been awarded the EXACT same amount: $3,341,006. So I decided to file this report. Lynne Worcester, MassachusettsU.S.A.
Nov 09 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I received their professional looking document advising me that I was sworn to secrecy, and it was absolutely confidential, that I had won $3,341,006.00 ( Three Million Three Hundred Forty One Thousand and Six Dollars)I needed to send them $20.00 Immed for a report release form. In this last year, My husband lost his job of over 25 years, we had lost our 5 month old grandaughter to a severe birth defect, and of course still had alot of financial responsibilities. We certainly could use this good fortune, however,this just sounded too good to be true. My first clue was the repeated phrase- report-release form, second clue was the way they spelled monies.I immed went on line to check it out and found this site. This Co should be made to pay all of us for their deceitful actions. I hope there is a lawyer in reading that will represent all of the concerns involved. They need to be stopped before scamming some poor elderly people into sending their $20.00 prescription money to them and into a heart attack thinking all their problems have now been solved. Hope to see some positive results, Rgs, problems are now solved Kathy bellmawr, New JerseyU.S.A.
Nov 09 2005
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
I JUST RECEIVED A LETTER FROM LVAAP SAYING THAT I WON 3,341,006.00 AND ASKING ME TO SEND A $20 FEE. AUTOMATICALLY I CHECKED THE COMPANY ON THE INTERNET AND THE FIRST THING THAT CAME UP WERE 313 REPORTS ON RIPOFF.COM MOST OF THEM FROM PEOPLE SAYING THAT THE LVAAP INFORMED THEM THAT THEY WON EXACTLY THE SAME AMOUNT. 3,341,006.00 RIDICULOUS Anita CHICAGO, IllinoisU.S.A.
Nov 10 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
They sent me a letter saying that I won over 3 million dollars all I had to do is send $20.00 to them so I sent them the $20.00. They just kept sending me letters saying in order for me to get the 3 million dollars. I have to send $20.00 dollars so I just kept sending it and writing letters saying I already sent them $20.00 dollars and they also needed my signature. Gina Nashville, MichiganU.S.A.
Nov 11 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
This company sent me a paper stating that I won $3,341,006.00 and they want me to send them a $20.00 filing fee. It also states that i am sword to secrecy and not to tell anyone i got this letter. All over the paper it says tell nobody, There is no website on the paper and no phone number and the addres is only a P.O. box. I think these people should go to jail. Melissa madison heights, MichiganU.S.A.
Oct 11 2005
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
they sent me this letter saying i won 3,341,006 dollars. doesnt that sound great. to good to be true ofcourse. i guess you shouldnt get your hopes up for anything. i have a wife and three kids and dont need to be bothered with scams. its hard enough to make ends meet. Amanda Lincoln, NebraskaU.S.A.
Oct 08 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I got a letter You are officially sworn to secrecy absolutely confidential. It claims I have won $3,341,006.00 Seems like a strange amount to win, but oh well. It all sounds great and wonderful until..BAM; they want me to send THEM $20 payable by cash, check, or money order. I found it hard to believe that they wanted me to send them 20 bucks after I just won over 3 million...besides that NOONE accepts cash in the mail. I am glad on got on the internet and checked into it. I guess I won't be getting my money though, since I didn't keep the secret. Kandice Northeast, AlabamaU.S.A.
Oct 31 2005
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
I received a letter in the mail in the early month of October titled, YOU ARE SWORN TO SECRECY ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENTIAL. Stating I was No. 1 on their list of confirmed prize winners. I put all my hope and dreams on this letter, I guess out of dumbness and was jeeped of my processing fee of $20.00. On this day of October 31, 2005 I was just browsing thru the internet and decided to look up the Las Vegas Acionable Awards Program and was automatically transfered to this web-site. I would like to say that I hope no one else is scammed out of their life for a silly little company like the one I did. My life dreams and ambitions are now dust due to the emotional damage I received from believing and puting all my trust into a company like the LVAAP. Robert METAIRIE, LouisianaU.S.A.
Oct 11 2005
LVAAP RIPOFF - SCAM Las Vegas Nevada
I received a letter in the mail from LVAAP indicating I was confirmed for prize winnigs of $3,341,006.00 and that I needed to send them $20 to for a report-release fee. Sounded like a scam, so I immediately got on the internet and found several rip-off reports. BEWARE!!!!! Deena Stamford, ConnecticutU.S.A.
Oct 12 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
The company wants me to send them $20.00 that I have won 3,341,006.00 and that the monies will be released to me as soon as they receive. Well it look like the is a rip off. They really should pay for taking money from people that really need it. Susan nashville, TennesseeU.S.A.
Oct 13 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I got this letter in the mail saying that I won 3,341,006.00. But not to tell anyone. The goverment isn't suppose to know. First of all how is the goverment going to let that amount of money pass to one person with out knowing where it's going. Second, there was no phone number no e-mail address so you had to know it was fake. Now a days that is gauranteed for something like this. That amount of money isn't just given away to random people around the U.S. All of the print and everything seems fake anyway. Don't fall for it. It may catch your eye, but it isn't real. It's a big fat scam. Mia San Antonio, TexasU.S.A.
Jun 05 2005
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
The company LAAVP said I had one 3,341,006.00 and I could get it after I sent them a $20 check. I did a search and found your website and read the complaints of others. I did not send them money thanks to your information. I think it is rediculous and they should be held accountable. Someone should be able to trace who it came from by the PO box. I know in our state you have to give them your info and liscense number to get a PO Box. They should be sued!!!! Diana Hughesville, MarylandU.S.A.
May 30 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
Should have known when it said $20 report-release fee payable by CASH, money order or check. Angela Atascadero, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Las Ve Gas, Nevada
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
Yeah, I hear you all, Just got the letter, read all responses, and you all saved me 20 bucks, thanks! I also recieved, according to them, won 3,341,006.00 to the dollar, how strange is that!! After investigating LVAAP I decided not to send them there 20 bucks, but I did tell everybody I know, even though they said You are officially sworn to secrecy the truth about them, what a joke, did they actually think I would send them my last 20 bucks without looking into this!!! What Pigs they should be cooked with an apple!! Well thanks everybody. We all still come out winners, because we caught them in a scam, hooray!!! Watch out for future phoney letters, good luck. Rodger ANDOVER, New JerseyU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
This is the third time this company has sent me some bogus material about winning millions of dollars. I fell for it once, but not this time. Adam Portland, OregonU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I tell you what....a scam comes along every minute of every day. I did not send $20 and I think it's obscene that people are allowed to carry on this type of scam. I just feel for the elderly and those in need who'll give up their last twenty bucks on a dream (which turns into a nightmare). I would think these people are in violation of a federal law since they are using the US Mail for deceptive purposes. I've already filed a complain with the Better Business Bureau and now I'm going to pursue my options with the postal service. Kudo's to those of you who didn't send in that $20 and so sorry for those that did. Guess we live and learn. Susan San Antonio, TexasU.S.A.
May 26 2005
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
We just recieved the letter today and we looked it up before sending them a check. I am sure glad we did. That 3,341,006.00 looked to good to be true!! Sandra casper, WyomingU.S.A.
May 27 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I got a letter saying I won 3,341,006,00 and they was waitnig for me to send a cash or money order and personal check of 20 dollars to them for they can send me a check. I was the only one that hasn't claim my prize. Michele Hampden, MaineU.S.A.
Oct 02 2005
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas nevada
I am Louis Croom and thanks to your site I was not ripped off by the LVAAP scam. At first I thought I might have won some big money, But after looking at your site I found out this is not the first time this guy had sent someone this letter. I have informed the las vegas sherrif dept. about this punk and gave them my info on him. They told me on the phone that they would have this matter looked into. Thank's guys Louis Croom. Louis wilmington, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Entity: New Jersey
Oct 02 2005
LVAAP RIP OFF Las Vegas Nevada
I have sent my official statement from LVAAP to the Attorney General's office of Nevada after visiting this site. Found it incredible they would request cash or your checking account number and for a mere $20. fee send me over 3 million Citizen Staughton, VirginiaU.S.A.

Approximately 572 Reports Found