LVAAP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: LVAAP

There may be more reports for "LVAAP"

For more results perform a general search for "LVAAP"

Showing 76-100 of 572 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "LVAAP"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Dec 29 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I received letter stating I had won 3,341,006.00 from LVAAP all I needed to do was send them $20.00. I'm so glad that I checked it out before sending them my money. I work 2 jobs 14 to 16 hours a day just to get by and support my family. It seems to me that the postal service should be at the post office and arresting anyone picking up mail from this po box . Isn't this considered mail fraud? Plus they should have to pay people for the emotional strain they have put them through, to make them believe that they have won all this money. Paulette Troy, IdahoU.S.A.
Dec 28 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
i did recieve a document from lvaap in reguards that i had won $3,341,006.00 and was ordered to send $20.00 payable by cash,check or money order for a report-release fee to recieve my winnings. i was smart and did not send them their fee. to all those who recieve a letter from lvaap. do as i did. send the document back to them with out the $20.00, as it is illeagal for sweepstakes addministrators to ask you to send money for your winnings. tell them when they send you a certified check for $3,341,006.00 and it is cashed by you, the winner. then you will send them $20.00. i guairatee, they will not send you a dime. because all they were after was your $20.00 in the first place. 1-27 2005 Michele waldport, OregonU.S.A.
Nov 10 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
They sent me a letter saying that I won over 3 million dollars all I had to do is send $20.00 to them so I sent them the $20.00. They just kept sending me letters saying in order for me to get the 3 million dollars. I have to send $20.00 dollars so I just kept sending it and writing letters saying I already sent them $20.00 dollars and they also needed my signature. Gina Nashville, MichiganU.S.A.
Nov 07 2005
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I received this letter saying the same exact thing that everyone else on this site said. I too went online to find out if this company was for real. I didn't get my hopes up b/c I didn't even know where these people got my information. Plus I don't have $20 just laying around to give to someone I don't know or trust. I read the small print that states: lvaap shall not be liable for errors, omissions, or inaccuracies. This told me to really stop and think about what these people were going to give in return... NOTHING. And since I found this website these cold hearted people will not be $20.00 richer on my expense! I wish that everyone could get online and see this report so that others will not be taken advantage of. I really feel for you people that get tricked into this. Tell them that if its such a great thing and we will infact get 3,341,06.00 then they should just take the $20 out of that! i could maybe go for that... wouldnt you! God Bless Everyone and they will get what is coming to them! Laura amarillo, TexasU.S.A.
Nov 11 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
This company sent me a paper stating that I won $3,341,006.00 and they want me to send them a $20.00 filing fee. It also states that i am sword to secrecy and not to tell anyone i got this letter. All over the paper it says tell nobody, There is no website on the paper and no phone number and the addres is only a P.O. box. I think these people should go to jail. Melissa madison heights, MichiganU.S.A.
81, Report #161941
Oct 24 2005
LVAAP rip off Las Vegas Nevada
I received a letter saying that I have won $3,341,006 and that I was officially sworn to secrecy. It said to send $20. It sad to say that I got excited and I sent the $20 dollars. I received a letter today that says NOTIFICATION OF THIRD & FINAL STAGE: ENTITLEMENT OPPORTUNITY I had to mail this letter back with my signature and seal so I did. I decided to look up LVAAP online and all these ripoff scams pop-up. They got me once but if they ask me for another $20 I'll send the envelope back without the money and a nice letter telling them were to go. I will gladly join anyone who wants to sue these people. We cannot let them get away with this. Sally lynn, MassachusettsU.S.A.
82, Report #161905
Oct 24 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
Hi I just want to let all you people out there know that the LVAAP is a total rip off. They sent me a paper in the mail saing it was the actual winning document and that I had won 3,341,006.00 dollars. And it needed to be collected and all I had to do was send them back 20.00 which I know just from them asking for money in return that this is a rip off. I have gotten about 100 different letters like this in the past year and it hasn't just been from LVAAP. It has been from other companys saying that I won a large amount of money just like this one says. Any ways back to the LVAAP letter. It will come with your name as the NO.1 holder and it will say that your the only one who hasn't claimed your prize yet. Don't let them have any of your money! It will also say Congratulations from all of us -been trying to reach you. This is a day you may remember for the rest of your life. There will also be 3 other people there names and the states they live in. I guess they're too stupid to realize that you can look up anybody you want on the web and find out if they won the money HA HA . So like I said don't let these sorry excuses for americans rip you off and if you people that are ripping other people off are reading this I hope it made your day! Christina warsaw, IndianaU.S.A.
Feb 06 2006
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
My name is Kasheena on 1/30/06, the day before my birthday, I had 4 missed calls from this company. I received the letter in the mail 3 days later. I just sent my 20.00 check to the company. I'm kinda disappointed because I just thought to research their website. I don't know what will happen but I will update my imformation when I receive some feedback. I pray that I won't be another victim. Kasheena Fort Polk, LouisianaU.S.A.
Feb 06 2006
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
They sent me a letter saying I have won 3million and some odd dollars I sent them 20 dollars hoping to get my winnings all I got was the shit end of the stick that was so bad for some one to do some one like that. I felt like I took food out of my 8 kids mouth to feed some one else who did not deserve it. Natasha jonesboro, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Mar 09 2006
Lvaap ripoff!! Las Vegas Nevada
i received a letter stating that my name was drawn for a confirmed prize of $3,341,006.00 and had only a limited time to claim it. it stated to claim the prize i would need to send a check for $20.00 in a short amount of time. in the small print it stated that by sending the check i was authorizing the payee to make an electronic debit form my bank account.i think that if i had in fact won the prize they would not be asking for any money up front, if there was a need for me to pay them it should be after i receive the so called prize. sorry but i think they need to find another sucker!!! someone needs to find the person sending these letters and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. i'm sure there are people out there who are so desparate for money they would want to beleive this and send a check. i would like to know how many people they have ripped off and how much money they have made, and to think they are getting away with it. Mindi Nashport, OhioU.S.A.
Mar 13 2006
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
Well i recieved a letter in the mail stating i had won three million three hundred forty one thousand and six us dollars. And they someone wrote congratulations from all of us-been trying to reach you. and spelled congratulations wrong. Looked like a legal document. But i had to send 20 dollars to get 3 million come on i wish everyone could send off 20 bucks and get back 3 million. So befor doing anything i looked them up on the internet and found this website. Then looking at the mail. there are three diff zip codes on then envelopes, The one it came in said response of record must be forwarded to: Las Vegas, nevada actionable award program po box 98855 las vegas, NV 89193. BUT the stamp had a 89119 zip, AND the return envelope was going to be sent to DIRECTOR'S OFFICE po box 98855 Las vegas, NV 89195-0434. So am sending them a letter saying that since i won 3 million dollars they can just take my 20 dollar process fee out of the 3 million and see what and IF they respond. Its crazy how long this has been going on it has to be stopped. Thank you rip-off report.com you saved me 20 dollars, :) Justin thomasville, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Mar 20 2006
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
They sent me a letter that I won 3 million and to send 20 dollars today. I didnt because I came to this website and saw they were frauds! Brittany wauseon, OhioU.S.A.
Mar 02 2006
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
THEY WANT ME TO SEND A CHECK OR MONEY ORDER FOR $20 PAYABLE TO LVAAP SO I CAN CLAIM $3,341,006.00 I ALMOST SEN THE MONEY BUT I CHECK WITH YOU PEOPLE FIRST. THEY LIE TO ME AND I VERY MAD. THEY SAID MY CONTRACT DOCUMENT NUMBER IS 5040622921 Manuel MIAMI, FloridaU.S.A.
Mar 04 2006
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I got this letter in mail to send this company 20.00 and I would win 3,341,006.00 Edward Parachute, ColoradoU.S.A.
Mar 17 2006
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I received a letter in the mail that said: You are officially sworn to secrecy - absolutely confidential Salutations NO.1 Taunya Mings Restrictive - Tell Nobody! Salutations from all of us - trying to reach you This is a day you may remember for the rest of your life Postmarked 03/14/2006-03/15/2006. It basically states that I have won $3,341,006.00 and that I need to respond immediately and pay $20.00 for a report-release fee. Taunya Columbus, IndianaU.S.A.
May 04 2006
LVAAP another ripoff Ft. Lauderdale Florida
I have recieved another lettre stating I have won $3,341,006.00. If all the scam mail I get was real, I'd be a billionare by now. Once again, the letter looks pretty offical, telling you you are sworn to secrecy, even the little check marks on it are different colors as to look like different pens were used to check off the other reciepients. But why would an awards group from Las Vegas have you send your claim to Ft. Lauderdale? It is another scam from the shiftless, worthless rejects of society who think they're smart but don't want to earn anything in their lives. I bold print the letter states THIS IS A DAY YOU MAY REMEMBER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. Not likely. The day I will remember for the rest of my life will be the day these worthless @$&*'s are prosecuted for all the grief they cause good, trusting people and I can quit giving my mailbox evil glances. Hollie Athens, TennesseeU.S.A.
Entity: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
92, Report #190887
May 10 2006
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I received several letter's through the mail stating I had won $3,646,00.00. But in order to receive my winning I had to send $20.00 processing fee. So I did. The check was cashed and nothing was received. Until today they want another $20.00 for processing. They suckered me in took my money and lied. Something has to be done. With that twenty dollars I could have bought my kid's diapers or some item they may have needed. Kristi dickinson, North DakotaU.S.A.
Apr 19 2006
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
JUST RECIEVIED WHAT LOOKS LIKE AN OFFICIAL LETTER IN THE MAIL STATEING THAT MY WIFE HAS WON 3,341,006.00 ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS SEND THEM A CHECK FOR $20. THANK GOD FOR THIS SITE Kevin fort worth, TexasU.S.A.
94, Report #200574
Jul 11 2006
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
I got this letter in the mail and they told me I won with a scanned security id but the prize monies changed from 3,464,006.50 to 3,646,000.00 and iIfell for it they got $60.00 out of me. Alit WAYNE, New JerseyU.S.A.
95, Report #200445
Jul 11 2006
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I first received a big yellow envelope with U.S. first class mail and form W-915 on it 06-19-2006. I opened it and was so happy at the chance of actually receiving this so called $3,900,6222. So the next day I sent my check for $20. Sence then all I have heard back was more letters in the mail stating the same thing and also wanting $20 for document fees. This was a big let down to me and my family to find out all it was is a scam. I hope something can be done to stop this scam before someone elses dream is smashed like mine. Pamela fort walton beach, FloridaU.S.A.
Mar 06 2006
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
The return envelop in the letter is not paid for until it is returned to NV. If everyone who received this letter would send it back with no money they will get eat up with posal charges which might help stop the mailings. Right now the only ones they are getting have $20.00 in them. They are making money. Lets send them back empty and they will pay the postage. Thanks Mike Louisville, KentuckyU.S.A.
Feb 21 2006
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
Yea they sent me a letter saying to send a check for $20 and it would be deducted electronically from my winnings and that I won $3,341,006.00 Only problem is now where is my prize? They should be sued. Toya aurora, IllinoisU.S.A.
Feb 17 2006
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
I have gotten two letters lately that made me wonder if I was rich! The first one was from LVAAP stating that I was the winner of $3,900,622 and about a week later I recieved one from Huntington Prize Reports for the amount of $1,9000,000.00. I knew that this probably was too good to be true as I see them report on the news all the time saying: If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. Since I am currently unemployed I was not about to let a hard optained $20.00 slip by to a scam artist, so I checked out the web for info and found what I was looking for. Nothing but scams!!! Thanks for this website and others that protect us. Terry Albuquerque, New MexicoU.S.A.
Feb 27 2006
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
I received a letter in mail and it said the following: YOU ARE OFFICIALLY SWORN TO SECRECY ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENTIAL: Congradulations no. 1 Mary Grimes restrictive- tell nobody! Congradulations to all of us been trying to reach you. This is a day you may remember for the rest of your life postmarked/prioritized 02/24/2006-02/25/2006 restricted communication from the Las Vegas nevada actionable award program on 02/24/2006 Name of Contractor: Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program Reported Confirmation Prize re Drawn prized name Mary Grimes Approximate amount of status report entitlement: $3,341,006.00** Three Million Three Hundred Forty one thousand and six U.S. Dollars** Entry Contract status absolutely confirmed for contractee on record hereinafter referred to as mary grimes It also said return document in a prepaid envelope provided now- this is of utmost priority.and the address on the envelope is USAPA PO BOX 880569 BOCA RATON FLORIDA 33488-9902 Mary cedartown, GeorgiaU.S.A.
100, Report #194253
Jun 01 2006
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
LVAAP SEND ME ONE TO BUT I GOT ON HERE AND I SEEN ALL THE ENTRIES ABOUT THEM. THAY SHOULD NOT BE ALOUND TO DO THIS TO US WORKING PEOPLE.WE WORK HARD FOR ARE MONEY. AND THEY GET ARE HOPES UP AND JUST FOR THEM TO COME FALING DOWN. THANK YOU FOR PUTING THEM ON THE INTERNET. BUT NOT ALL OF US HAVE THE INTERNET. Crystal Chatsworth, GeorgiaU.S.A.

Approximately 572 Reports Found