PREMIER PREMIUM COMMUNICATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Premier Premium Communications

There may be more reports for "Premier Premium Communications"

For more results perform a general search for "Premier Premium Communications"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Premier Premium Communications ripoff fraudulant billing Ft. Worth Texas
Received a bill for $135.00 for calls made to UK 44 207 335 84. No family members were even home at the date and times reported. This is definitely a scam. James chattanooga, TennesseeU.S.A.
Entity: Ft. Worth, Texas
Dec 06 2004
Premier Premium Communications Sent me a fraudulent bill in mail Bedford New Hampshire
I received a bill in the mail from Premier Premium Communications telling me that I owe them $120.00 by December 16th, 2004 for a long distance call to the United Kingdom that was 24 minutes long. They also state that in addition to the fees there will be a long distance surcharge of $1.00 per minute on my local phone bill. I have never heard of this company or even visited their website. I don't even know anyone in the United Kingdom. When I spoke to AOL (my internet carrier service) regarding this bill they heard this was a fraudulant company being run by a one man show in Canada. Lorraine Miami, FloridaU.S.A.
Premier Premium Communications ripoff did'nt make calls Fort Worth Texas
charged for making calls that I did not make. Keith Anderson, AlabamaU.S.A.
Premier Premium Communications ripoff Fort Worth Texas
Bogus bill from premier premium communications. Joey castle creek, New YorkU.S.A.
Premier Premium Communications ripoff fraudulent billing Forth Worth Texas
I have received two bills from premier premium communications one for $35 and another for $110. To the United Kindom for a total of 30min. During the time these suppose to be calls nobody was home on the computer. Shenita millen, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Forth Worth, Texas
Dec 06 2004
Premier Premium Communications ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Fort Worth Texas
I received a bill in the mail on Dec. 4, 2004 from Premier Premium Communications for $270.00. After talking to all my family members, it became very clear that there was no possible way anyone in my household would have incurred these charges. The dates and times of these charges were not possibly made from our computer because at that time our computer was disconnected from our internet service, and was being upgraded. I am appalled that someone would willing, and fraudulently try to scam innocent people. Mary Burgettstown, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Nov 14 2004
Premier Premium Communications ripoff Dishonest Fraudulent Billing Fort Worth Internet
Received a Bill 12 Nov 2004. Said call was made 10/26/04 time 03:01 to +44 207 335 84-UNTD KINGD 11 min Charge $55.00. No one was home at that time and the call could not have been made. This is certainly a case of attempted Fraud. If this bill is not withdrawn, The Attorney General for Texas and The Attorney General of NH will be notified and a complaint submitted. Elmer Byron, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
33, Report #119594
PREMIER PREMIUM COMMUNICATIONS/ USBI ripoff FORT WORTH, TEXAS
A company called premier premium communications highjacked my modem apparently through spyware, obtained my phone number and apparently installed a rogue program onto my computer. Using a company called usbi ppc/usbi have been charging outrageous bills onto my phone bill, in the form of long distance calls to England, without my knowledge or consent. These perpetrators are using two post office box locations. They are p.o. box 10718, Bedford NH 03110 and p.o. box 155579, Fort Worth, Texas 76155-5579. I understand the New Hampshire attorney general, Fcc,Ftc,Fbi, among others are investigating these companies. The Usps definitly needs to get involved due to post office boxes being involved in this fraud. James HUNTSVILLE, AlabamaU.S.A.
Entity: FORT WORTH, TEXAS
34, Report #119440
Nov 23 2004
Premier Premium Communications ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Bedford New Hampshire
I received a statement for payment for 1 telephone charge to the United Kindom, totaling $255. The were the result of unwanted and undeletable pop-ups. They downloaded a auto-dialer that caused my modem to dial out silently. I did know that it was dialing and I did not know I was connected. I realized there was a problem the next day when I tried to connect to my ISP and could not hear my modem dial. Dial up networking was correct and my modem was setup correctly including the speaker on. But when I tried to connect it would not dial my ISP. I eventually had to wipe out my harddrive and reinstall windows. These charges are fraudulent and I will not pay them! I tried calling their toll free number but they would not answer the phone. It looks as if I will have to get a lawyer to fight this. Deborah oakdale, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
35, Report #119493
Premier Premium Communications rip-off! Fort Worth Texas
They have sent me a bill for $30.00 also. What a ripoff. I will not pay this bill and they are scams. I hope that these people get caught. Jamie St. Paul, MinnesotaU.S.A.
36, Report #119359
Nov 22 2004
Premier Premium Communications Fraudulent Billing - UK Adult Web Site Fort Worth Texas
Thanks to all of you rip-off reporters for the information that you have provided about Premier Premium Communications and the actions that you are taking aginst them. I am furious at this scam and will fight with you. I plan to register my complaint with state and federal authorities soon after I write this. I received my $30 bill on 11/20/04 for the UK number (44 207 335 84). When it was disputed, I received a nice intimidating e-mail from George, as many of you did. In addition to the fight with PPC, I am bracing myself for the possible dispute with the telephone company. I do not know though, how I will be charged long distance charges when I do not have long distance service... but I know, in this day and age anything is possible. Daniel Dyer, TennesseeU.S.A.
37, Report #119387
Nov 22 2004
Premier Premium Communications is falsely billing me for a LD call made to +44 207 335 84 - United Kingdom. The total amount of the bill is thirty dollars for six minutes. Ben Windy, MichiganU.S.A.
38, Report #119392
Nov 22 2004
Premier Premium Communications ripoff help NEWS MEDIA offer by BBB Fort Worth Texas
I received a call today from the BBB of Fort Worth wanting to know if I would be willing to be interviewed by the National Media about the complaints against PPC. Of course I would and so should every single one of you that took the time to file a complaint. Although my bill is only for $60 that is a lot of money for me. I feel for all of you out there that received bills from this scamming company. Please, if any of you get a call from BBB asking you to make a statement against this company DO IT!!! It will not only benefit you, but the rest of the people that have been ripped off. **Also wanted to update that after 4 emails to PPC, they finally emailed me back with their automated response so many others have gotten. I have issued you credit on your bill, you do not owe anything and no further collection actions will occur. GEORGE I guess they think if they issue some people credit that the investigation against them will go away. I'm not giving up on the fight, because if it's not them scamming it will be another company. Kris Vermilion, OhioU.S.A.
39, Report #119373
Premier Premium Communications Pay-Per-View Website Ripoff Fort Worth Texas
We have suffered the same problem many of you have, we were charged $60.00 for two supposed calls to the UK (44 207 335 84). So, now what do we do about it. They claim they will send to collections if we don't pay. HELP US!! Mark Gilbert, ArizonaU.S.A.
Premier Premium Communications ripoff Fort Worth Texas
i am being billed for something that i didnt even get involved in and i would like thia taken care of promptly Jarrod ceres, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Dec 03 2004
Premier Premium Communications rip off dishonest fraudulaent billing Bedford New Hampshire
never used this service: +44 207 335 84-united kingdom. please stop these people soon thanx kevin Kevin belleview, FloridaU.S.A.
PREMIER PREMIUM COMMUNICATIONS ripoff FORT WORTH Texas
I received a bill in the mail from Premier Premium Communications stating I owe $90 for a call made to the United Kingdom (+44 207 335 84). There is 3 seperate dates showing 11/14/04, 11/15/04, 11/16/04 all showing for 6 min. I went to their website premierpremium.com and sent an e-mail demanding to know what this bill was about. I received an e-mail back from an employee named George stating this bill was for visiting and adult site live web cams. The letter goes on to state if I do not pay this $90 that I would be turned over to a collection agency!! This is ridiculous! I, nor anyone else in this household visited this adult site. This is a RIPOFF! I have filed a BBB complaint on this so called comapny. Jeff ROME, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: FORT WORTH, Texas
Premier Premium Communications ripoff Fort Worth Texas
I got the same $30 bill for 6 minutes for some call to the UK. I did not download anything. The surprising thing is that my computer was off the time the call was made and everyone was asleep!! I don't know how they got hold of my personal info and sent me a bill. I read that there is a trojan but I have no idea how to look for it. I hope that this gets stopped and people get money back for the time wasted trying to call and E-mail this filthy company. Abdel Dearborn, MichiganU.S.A.
Premier Premium Communications ripoff billing Bedford New Hampshire
I have been billed for $60 for calls I did not make. This is a ripoff if ever I saw one. Please, anyone being billed by this company, report it to your BBB and to your state Attorney General and to your local FBI office. Louis Metairie, LouisianaU.S.A.
Premier Premium Communications ripoff scam on the internet Fort Worth Texas
I just got home and apparently I have been charged 30.00 for a call to the UK. I need help. What do I do? I have contacted the Texas Attorney Genearls office by email. But if any one can help me please tell me what I have to do to get these people off my back. Thank you Patrick birmingham, AlabamaU.S.A.
Premier Premium Communications ripoff Fort Worth Texas
Just received a bill frpm Premier Premium Communications for a 30 minute charge from the United Kingdom. Apparently this is from some Adult website. I didn't authorize this and what make this very suspicious is I don't have long distance on my personal phone line. I am going to report this to the Federal Trade Commission. Has anyone else have any other ideas? Angie Las vegas, NevadaU.S.A.
Premier Premium Communications ripoff Fort Worth Texas
Premier Premium billed me one time for $60 and the second time for $120 and I don't even know about the websites they are talking about. My children for sure have not entered these sites because the are 3 and under. I only use my computer majority of my time for school purposes only. Simeka West Point, MississippiU.S.A.
Dec 04 2004
Today, Saturday December the 4th I received a bill from Premier Premium Communications ($60.00) for a call to the UK, accessing their paid website. I never installed their software or agreed to use any of their paid websites. I do not have anybody on my household that would have used their software without my permission. I feel that they are running a scam. I am a Computer Engineer and I know how to use a computer. I repeat, I NEVER used their services. Abner Voorhees, New JerseyU.S.A.
Premier Premium Communications ripoff never dialed up to UK Fort Worth Texas
I recieved a bill from Premier Premium Communications in the amount of $65.00 for 13 minutes for a call made to the United Kingdom 44-207-335-84. I also recieved a bill today from a company called Telliss in the amount of $31.67 for the same thing, being billed for a call I supposedly made the same day at the same exact time to the same exact place. I sent an e-mail to john_ppc@premierpremium.com and stated that I will not pay this amount and that I am aware of the lawsuit with the FCC already. I advise everyone else to do the same and to contact your local attorney general and also the BBB and FTC on this matter. Dana North Huntingdon, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Premier Premium Communications ripoff Fort Worth Texas
I also was billed by premier premium communications for three calls so far for 6 minutes each. 11/13/04, 11/15/04 and 11/16/04 A total of $90 plus a long distance charge of $1.99 per minute on my phone bill. I won't pay any of this. The only thing I received was a virus (trojan horse dialer 13.BT) which was very difficult to remove. At the same time I got the virus the phone dialer speaker stopped working so I could'nt here the computer dialing. I still have'nt fixed that yet. I'm all for a class action law suit. They owe me for the damage to my computer. Fred Hubbard Lake, MichiganU.S.A.

Showing 26-50 | Showing Page 2 of 743