SCORESENSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Scoresense

There may be more reports for "Scoresense"

For more results perform a general search for "Scoresense"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Sep 27 2012
scoresense unauthorized use of my debit card - they made monthly withdrawals, Internet
in 9/9/2011 Scoresense took advantage of me by prolonging a week's service for $1.00 to monthly debits of 29.95 from 9/09/2011 to  9/09/2012.  I called them yesterday and they cancelled my account but refused to show me my authorization and to prove it also, for them to continue to debit my account.    They said they did not have to prove or show that I approved this membership.    They have taken $359.40 of my money and are not willing to discuss any kind of remuneration.  I have filed a claim with their management but they probaly all speak the same language.  What to do?? \
Aug 23 2012
scoresense used free credit report scam to put charges on credit card scoresense.com, Internet
I asked for these people to remove the fraudulent charge they placed on my credit card and they asked for every piece of information that would be necessary to steal someone's identity. When I said no they said they could not verify who I was without it so they could not issue a credit. I am going to have to call my credit card company again to dispute yet another fraudulent charge. Do not ever give these people any information. They obviously have more than they need if you got a charge on your card.
Entity: www.scoresense.com, Internet
78, Report #1196316
Dec 18 2014
scoresense scoresense.com One Technologies WWW.scoresense.com Easy Way To Cancel Membership From A Former Employee Internet
I worked at a call center that received phone calls for scoresense, mostly from people that wanted to cancel because they had no idea they were going to be charged a $30 a month. Here are easy steps to get your membership cancelled: 1. If you aren't wanting a refund and just want to cancel. Once the agent has verified your info and has your account up just state you want to cancel and hang up to avoid the sales push. The agent is required to cancel your account. (You can call back to verify its been cancelled if you are unsure) 2. If you want to cancel and want a refund you must insist..the agent will try to be your friend and try to keep you as a member..to avoid this B.S. in erupt the agent and insist they cancel you. You may have to say cancel to get them to shut up. As for the refund, this company is notorious for not giving refunds. Many times you have to call back 2 or 3 times for it to happen. To avoid this, let the agent know if you don't get your refund you are going to contact the Attorney General of your state and the Federal Trade Commission. (Follow through with that if you don't get refund) One last note, the company can see when and what you accessed through their site so if you used features for a month and ask for a refund at the end of the month you don't deserve a refund. This company is deceitful and shady.
Dec 30 2012
Scoresense the coresense not authorized charge on my credit card $ 29.95, just crazy san francisco, California
Online was told not to charge any fee to obtain a free credit report (Note: never told the charges are). Only with a credit card number on the page check credit report. When reviewing monthly bank statement .I found a debut actually in the case of my credit card did not authorize charged $ 29.95, is simply crazy .Broad daylight and stole my money. Receivable billing details address on the network found in the company, and found that this company is a recidivist. I called to demand the return of my money,. This company actually send mail just said that to shut down all of my services. Till today did  not refund my money .This really makes me feel horrible thing.
Entity: san francisco, California
Nov 08 2012
ScoreSense Would not give me my refund of $29.95 Dallas, Texas
This is the email I received from Scoresense. This email was sent to you by ScoreSense. Please add customercare@scoresense.com to your address book to ensure delivery to your inbox. scoresense Membership ID: 22525379 Dear C, Thank you for contacting ScoreSense Customer Care. After careful review of your account, the following refund requests have been processed: Transaction Date    Billed Amount    Refund Status 11/02/2012    $29.95    Not Approved Important Refund Status Information: Approved: The refund should post to your credit card or bank account within 3-5 business days. Not Approved: The refund was not approved because you requested the refund after your communicated billing date. If you have any further questions about your ScoreSense membership, please call us at 1-800-678-5464 (Monday through Friday 8 AM 8 PM CST, Saturday 8 AM 5 PM CST or Sunday 12 PM 6 PM CST). Sincerely, ScoreSense Customer Care SSCS31 Celeste Greenville, South Carolina
Nov 02 2012
OTL Scoresense Deceptive Marketing; will not refund credit card charges Internet
Used the online free credit report to evaluate my credit after my husbands death.  I did authorize a $29.95 charge for what I read as unlimited credit reporting for a full year.  I subsequently received MONTHLY charges of $29.95 for allegedly those same services.  When I noticed the billing after the initial 29.95 I called the 800 number on the credit card bill to 1) cancel membership effective immediately.  I spoke to Anna who persisited trying to upsell me on the services after I requested her to just cancel .  After her 3rd attempt to upsell I asked to speak to her supervisor.  Her supervisor was in a meeting but she could send in a request to corporate for a refund.  I declined and said I would wait for a supervisor who then magically could speak with me.  Cornelius  said he was unable to refund any charge.  He would email corporate and I would be contacted with a decision within 2-3 working days.  There was no physical way for me to speak with a living person in the refund dept as per Cornelius.  I told him while I was on hold waiting I was filing a complaint with Ripoff Report and filing a fraud charge with my credit card.
Sep 13 2015
ScoreSense One Technologies LP promised free creduit monitoring then charged $29.95 a month Dallas Texas
Company promises free credit monitoring. However, I was charged 390.35  When I complained I was offered these five charges to be refunded. Those charges in the second category were not approved, according to ScoreSense -- The refund was not approved because you requested the refund after your communicated billing date.Please see--https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2014/11/ftc-illinois-ohio-stop-scheme-offered-free-credit-scores-then08/29/2015$29.95 Approved 07/29/2015$29.95Approved 06/29/2015$29.95Approved 05/29/2015$29.95Approved09/22/2014$1.00 Approved   These04/29/2015$29.95Not Approved03/29/2015$29.95Not Approved02/28/2015$29.95Not Approved02/28/2015$29.95Not Approved01/29/2015$29.95Not Approved12/29/2014$29.95Not Approved11/29/2014$29.95Not Approved09/29/2014$29.95Not Approved09/29/2014$29.95Not Approved    04/29/2015$29.95Not Approved03/29/2015$29.95Not Approved02/28/2015$29.95Not Approved02/28/2015$29.95Not Approved01/29/2015$29.95Not Approved12/29/2014$29.95Not Approved11/29/2014$29.95Not Approved09/29/2014$29.95Not Approved09/29/2014$29.95Not Approved                         04/29/2015$29.95Not Approved03/29/2015$29.95Not Approved02/28/2015$29.95Not Approved02/28/2015$29.95Not Approved01/29/2015$29.95Not Approved12/29/2014$29.95Not Approved11/29/2014$29.95Not Approved09/29/2014$29.95Not Approved09/29/2014$29.95Not Approved
Apr 06 2016
Scoresense Owned by One Technologies Charged my debit card 39.99 not once but for 4 months Dallas Texas
 Score sense has charged my acct. 39.99 for four months for a service I never heard of or wanted. They some how found my social security number and account number. I finally figured out I was short on my monthly deposit. When I checked the debit it was score sense and the telephone number they provided was not in service. I am completely baffled. I don't understand how this company that has been sued previous times before can still do business. They internally screw people. How do they sleep at night?
Jul 15 2016
OTL Scoresense They charged me 39.95 without my consent not one but 5 times Internet
 This company started charging me 39.95 per month in September of last year. They charged me 6 times for something that I never signed up for and I've been trying to get my money back sense then .
Apr 13 2011
ScoreSense One Technologies LP ScoreSense is the epitome of Internet scams. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF! Dallas, Texas
I found this fraudulent company on the Internet, which offered a free credit report.  They charge you a refundable $1.00 fee.  But they don't tell you that you're on a 7-day trial period for some nondescript credit monitoring services.After paying the $1.00 fee, the ScoreSense website gave me an error message when I attempted to access the reports.  I called their support line, and they said they'd look in to it and notify me when the problem was fixed.  After not hearing from ScoreSense for 4 days, I called back and a representative (Alexandria) said she would open a ticket to give to their technical people.  On the same day I received an email from ScoreSense stating that my refundable $1.00 fee had been credited to my bank account.  When I checked my bank I discovered that ScoreSense had debited my account for an additional $29.95.Nobody ever said anything about a trial period for anything, or any charge for anything.   I called them on Arpril 13, 2011 and they agreed to cancel my account but at this stage, I didn't trust them to do anything they stated.  Luckily I have a good bank and they handled the claim for me and I received an immediate credit back to my account.  So DON'T use ScoreSense!  Don't agree to their terms and don't give them your credit card information, because these people are the consummate Internet scam artists, and they perform a very slick act.
May 13 2011
ScoreSense Rental Ad thru Craigslist, email response requires credit report with link to Scoresense site creating an automatic subscription Dallas, Texas
I responded to an ad on Craigslist for a rental.   I received an email (Gilberto Louis <tasisowawimiwel@hotmail.com>) advising me that it was company policy to have a credit report to ensure that no party was wasting its time and that they only wanted to ensure there were no evictions on the credit report.  There would be a $1 refundable fee. Anxious for a reasonable, suitable place to live, I immediately did as requested. The communications stopped at that point.  Since I have the option of living in a different place, I searched the other city and found IDENTICAL ADS (two of them), including photos, prices, and descriptions, on Craigslist. I realized that something was very wrong at this point.  I informed Craigslist but only got a response indicating the ads had been removed. (I have copies of the text and the original links). I have since been charged by ScoreSense what appears to be a monthly fee.  It seems like this is a veiled marketing attempt by ScoreSense to gain new business and obtain credit card information by charging a $1 that is refunded when they charge the larger sum.
Aug 29 2012
Scoresense Scoresense = :-( = sad & bad to consumer Suite 110 PMB 406, Dallas, Texas 75205, Texas
SCORESENSE is not alone. Prosper, sudidnt do myposed no.1 P2P loan management is the company that sent me them in the first place! I trusted Proprr's referral. I think Prosper should be held accountable. Im going to Ca Attorney Genera's office to file complaint
Entity: Suite 110 PMB 406, Dallas, Texas 75205, Texas
Jun 25 2012
Scoresense ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP ScoreSense is an internet scam that charges $1 to process a free credit report and then rips off 29.95 without authorization. Internet
I clicked on an internet ad from a company calling itself ScoreSense, which offered free credit scores from the three credit monitoring agencies. ScoreSense required that I pay $1 to process the free credit scores that they were providing. I used a credit card to authorize the $1 and within one week the ScoreSense scammers had stolen $29.95 from my credit card for a subscription that I did not ask for and did not authorize. This is a blatant internet scam by crooks in Dallas who get your credit card information ostensibly to pay the $1 after which they steal $29.95 from your credit card for their bogus services that you never requested. This is a scam from people who get your credit card information and then steal money from your credit card. I immediately called them and accused them of stealing and they claimed that they had cancelled my subscription and that one of the crooks in their office will decide whether I warrant a refund. I plan to stay in close contact with them until I get back the money they stole from my credit card.
Apr 18 2013
scoresense Rip off Dallas, Texas
I sent an email to cancel my free 7 days subscription and 5 days later when I called, stating that I have not received an email of my cancelation, I was told that they never received it.  They charged me $29.00 for a month, with 3 weeks left before month #2.   I asked for a cancelation, that this would be the last and only month that I will be charged, since they refused to refund my money.  They said that they would cancel, but that I could not use the next 3 weeks (which I paid for) because if I cancel, then this would be effective immediately because, that's the way our system works.  No prorate, etc.   Very unethical Company.   I wish I read this site before I signed up because it appears that many people have had similar experience with ScoreSense.
Jan 26 2012
ScoreSense Charged me for Free Credit Report Dallas, Texas *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account when someone wrongfully takes it from you!
After receiving an email reminder to file for my Free Credit report, I signed up, obtained my ratting and a copy of my report.  The same day, I called to cancel my membership and my wife was in the room with me.  After the agent assured me it was canceled, she transferred me to their Tech. Support at my request to assist in printing the reports.  A week later, I noticed a charge from my checking account for $29.95 by ScoreSense.  I called them the next day and the agent said he saw that I contacted their Tech. Support but that I didn't cancel the membership.  He said he would note this in my account.  Two days later I received an email saying they would not refund my money because I didn't cancel within the 7 days.  Are you kidding me?  I wrote back to them asking for a Manager to contact me.  If this is their practice then why are they allow to be in business.  I will not pay for their mistake.EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back! HERE IS WHAT RIP-OFF REPORT SUGGESTS YOU DO: Go to your bank within 60 days of the charge, or as soon as you know about the charge, don't delay, and tell them that there has been fraudulent activity within your account. Explain that you wish to file a dispute, and demand that they assist you in accordance with Federal Regulation E.According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off Report, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: we could not do anything for you or you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days.If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 #, and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges.Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on Rip-off Report.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent!DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! Let them know nicely, that you were advised to Report them (the Bank) and this situation to the Banking Commission in your state. Since each state has a different name for the agency/controller over banks, find that name before you call or get to the bank so you can throw it in their face. The more knowledgeable you appear to be, the further you will get.And just continue to demand the Federal Regulation E form! The bank CAN, MUST and WILL reverse the charge! But, you must be persistent; ask to speak to the supervisor or the area manager for all the branches in the state.Let the bank personnel know you are meeting with the media later in the day, that you would much rather they do the right thing (as most other banks have) by looking at the complaints and immediately reversing the charge(s) to your account; no matter how long ago it was. Be sure to call the Media if necessary so you are telling the truth.If you have to, be loud (but nice) in front of other customers. If you are just calling by phone, the above tactics should still work. The bank can easily fax or mail to you the Federal Regulation E dispute form.CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARDIf the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here.Remember Don't let them get away with it! Make sure they make the Rip-off Report .. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action. And good luck Let us know how you do!ED Magedson Founder RipoffReport.com Author of www.ripoffrevenge.comRip-off Report PO Box 310, Tempe, Arizona 85280
Dec 03 2011
scoresense took my $30.00 for credit reports had 7 days to cancel was in intensive care when i got out called they already took $30.00 Internet
went on the site scoresense.com   said free credit report   did not get any credit reports   was put in hospital in intensive care for 4 days  when i got out called to cancelled and found out they took $30.00 out of my account  called customer service they refunded me $1.00   i want my $29.00 back  made several tries to call them on phone wait time was over 30 minutes  said very high value  tried emaill    the bank was no help   i want my $29.00 back  federal reserve rules part of regulation e . do not go on their website rip off
Dec 22 2011
scoresense advertized free credit report then charged my card $1.00 and assumed membership for $29.95 to my card again Internet, Pennsylvania
$9.95ScoreSense used SNEAKY TATICS to charge my Debit Card $29.95 membership fee after advertising a FREE CREDIT REPORT  and first charging $1.00 fee.Called and said they would REFUND the $29.95 after trying to again tell me that they would consider a 70% discount and charge me a lifetime FEE of $9.95 instead if I would consider this but told them I was not intrested and they said it would not be a problem since it was a SNEAKY way of RIPPING ME OFF. The rep on the phone said since there business is run by word of mouth they would rather REFUND my card instead of the BAD PUBLICITY that I will put out if they did not HONOR my REQUEST. In my opinion this is nothing but a SCAM and would like others to know before they get SUCKED in by seeing advertised FREE CREDIT SCORE FROM SCORESENSE.THIS IS NOTHING BUT A RIP OFF.PLEASE DO NOT GET SCAMMED BY SCORESENSE LIKE THEY DID ME???
Entity: Internet, Pennsylvania
93, Report #852039
Mar 11 2012
ScoreSense trying to cancel it is so hard to find. The rep will constantly try to get you at a lower price if you cancel. No refund was made. Internet
I was trying to look for rent to own on line. When I signed up, part of the requirement is to get a credit report and rightly so the Scoresense button is right within the website of rent to own. Since it was a must I did sign and for $1 for 7 days. When I monitored my bank via my phone I saw I was credited for the membership fee of $ 29.95. The expiry time was 3pm that day. I tried to call them before 3pm just to make sure I got in time. The wait call is too long and since I can only make calls in between my work I tried to call after work. I eventually got a rep after 2 hrs from the expiry date. While I was trying to explain that I didn't want the service as I was forced to sign for it because of the requirement from the rent to own website that I really didn't avail of the service thus I am cancelling it and because the wait time was too long I couldn't hold. The rep was trying to sell me all kinds of their services for a lower fee just not to cancel my account. I told him I don't need it because it useless to me since I never got through the rent to own website since it was very difficult to navigate. He told me he will file a report the only guarantee they will give is the $1.00 what the hell is that? Talk about highway robbery??????I got a reply that they couldn't refund it. I emailed them back if they could at least lower it 50% and be done with their trickery? No reply from these scammers! Why sell something at a lower price when you are trying to cancel and yet deny those who are trying to follow their procedure. Extremely bad service and outrageous robbers to the max!!!!!!!!
Aug 09 2012
scoresense charged credit card after i cancelled a 7 day trial i didnt realize i signed up for before the trial was up. internet
Scoresence has very shaddy business ethics, this is why! when put my credit card info in i was under the impression i was paying just a dollar for my free credit report that dollar was supposed to be refunded they claim they  do this to verify your identity. When i got my credit card bill i was genuinly shocked. I called and questioned the lady said we sent you an e-mail informing you that you had seven days to cancel the free trial service i replied i wasnt aware that i had until days later when i did check my e-mail. The lady said she would put in a request to get a refund but couldnt guarentee that i would get it. I SUGGEST THAT YOU AVOID THESE PLOYS BUT IF YOU HAVE TO HAVE A FREE CREDIT REPORT GET A WALMART VISA PUT A DOLLAR ON IT SUBNIT THAT CARD INFO THEN DESTROY THE CARD AND LET THEM TRY TO CHARGE IT. I ALSO CHECKED ON FRR CREDIT REPORT DOT COM THEY HAVE A SIMILAR METHOD EXCEPT THEY USE THE LIGHT GRAY FADED LOOKING FINE PRINT  TELLING YOU THAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED IF YOU DONT CANCEL IN 7 DAYS AGAIN ANOTHER SHADDY BUSINESS PRACTICE. iF IT IS SUCH A GOOD THING THEN WHY TRY TO HIDE THE FINE PRINT?
Oct 26 2012
OTL Scoresense Surprise $1 debit card charge in my bank account, followed by another $29 charge several days later. Internet
I discovered these charges from a company I had never heard of before.  When I called to have the charges removed, Amanda started asking me for personal identity information.  I informed her that I was not about to give her that type of information when I didn't even know who they are.  Long story short, she is not allowed to give me the company's legal name, its address, or her full name...even though she expected to get that and more from me.  I asked to speak to a supervisor and she said that supervisors are no longer taking calls, they are on the phone too much (I'll bet they are!) so they will only return calls.  I left my number, which I have no doubt they will put on a list and sell to any hack with a phone scam, but I will be very surprised if I ever get a call back from a supervisor.  She did at least let me know that the company is located in Colorado, so I intend to file a complaint with the Colorado Attorney General's Office and I would encourage everyone else to to the same.  This type of thing infuriates me.  Most of us live honest and ethical lives but every once in a while, we fall into a cesspool created by some scumbag who doesn't have the brains to come in out of the rain but thinks the world owes him a living.
Sep 09 2012
scoresense I was charged $29.07 for a free credit report after giving out sensitive information to this fraudulent, deceptive source. Internet
I needed a credit report to co-sign for an apartment rental. I looked online and found ScoreSense. I gave out sensitive information, including my SS # even though I felt uncomfortable because I believed that it was necessary to obtain a credit report. I was asked for $1.00 to process the report which I agreed to entering my credit card number. The $1.00 was deleted from my account and later $29.07 and I printed out several pages of worthless stuff. I guess that was my credit report
Oct 01 2012
ScoreSense One Technologies LP They offered a FREE report for all three National Credit Agencies, then immediately charged $1 plus $29.95. Dallas, Texas
Beware of this company they advertise via Email & I am sure other ways also, to furnish a FREE report on your current Credit Scores.  Upon your request, they immediately charge two charges, one for $1.00 and another for $29.95.  When you realize this and try to cancel, they cancel the charge for the $1.00 but ignore the other for $29.95 and if you dont realize what happened, after it is too late to cancel, they then charge your Debit or Credit Card for the $29.95, claiming they were not notified timely...  I think this is crooked and is taking advantage of the public and hope this report will help who ever sees it.
Sep 27 2012
scoresense Took $29.95 out of my account without my permission and wont refund my money they are fraud and should be reported to the athorities for prosicution. Internet
Scoresense wrongfully took @29.95 out of my maccount without my permission and will not refund my money. After reding what other people hasve wrote it seems that they do it to alot of people and need to be stopped.  *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someonewrongfully takes it from you!    EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back! HERE IS WHAT RIP-OFF REPORT SUGGESTS YOU DO: Go to your bank within 60 days of the charge, or as soon as you know about the charge, don't delay, and tell them that there has been fraudulent activity within your account. Explain that you wish to file a dispute, and demand that they assist you in accordance with Federal Regulation E. According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off Report, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: we could not do anything for you or you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days. If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 #, and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges. Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on Rip-off Report.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent! DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! Let them know nicely, that you were advised to Report them (the Bank) and this situation to the Banking Commission in your state. Since each state has a different name for the agency/controller over banks, find that name before you call or get to the bank so you can throw it in their face. The more knowledgeable you appear to be, the further you will get. And just continue to demand the Federal Regulation E form! The bank CAN, MUST and WILL reverse the charge! But, you must be persistent; ask to speak to the supervisor or the area manager for all the branches in the state. Let the bank personnel know you are meeting with the media later in the day, that you would much rather they do the right thing (as most other banks have) by looking at the complaints and immediately reversing the charge(s) to your account; no matter how long ago it was. Be sure to call the Media if necessary so you are telling the truth. If you have to, be loud (but nice) in front of other customers. If you are just calling by phone, the above tactics should still work. The bank can easily fax or mail to you the Federal Regulation E dispute form.
99, Report #942024
Sep 16 2012
Scoresense Charged us 4 times 19.95 and hung up the phone two times when I tried to cancel Dallas , Texas
 Scoresense charged our account 4 times for a total of $80.00 without our consent. I called to try to cancel and get a refund at this number 1-855-853-4450 but the guy on the other line hung up on me. I called again and the same thing started all over again. I could tell he was the same guy on the first call but he tried to act dumb and said he would take care of what the other guy and I talked about. He said that they do have problems with dropped calls. He started to ask me questions again that he asked the first time. I told him, after I gave him my account number and last 4 letters of SS# and my e-mail, for a second time, not to ask me anymore questions but to just cancel my account and membership. He hung up again! Second time! They say that they are monitoring my credit activity 24/7. Since they pulled $80.00 from my account, they should of flagged us of all the times we used our credit cards which never happened. I was involved in a ligit credit monitoring service and they did flag us everytime we used our card and asked us if this was us or not using the card. Scoresense did not do that not even one time. Scoresense is a big scam and has no integrity whatsoever. I would stay clear from them. There main company is One Technologies I have two numbers for scoresense 1800-972-7204 and 1-855-853-4450 God will judge them for what they are doing to the public as He as every other big company in the last 5 years and brought them out to the publics attention. I will post an update as I continue to get my refund.
Jun 29 2012
SCORESENSE FALSE ADVERTISIND AND DECEPTIVE WEBSITE....DEBITED MY ACCT. FOR SERVICE I DID NOT WANT---WOULD NOT REFUND THEIR CHARGE OF $29.95! VERY POOR AND RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE! ;( Dallas, Texas
SCORESENSE....is a ripoff!   On their site, they advertise a Free Credit Report for $1.00.  THAT is what you think you are paying for.  Then thet debit your bank account for a monthly fee of $29.95!  When I called 10 days later, they would not refund my account and were rude and unhelpful!  I told them it was FALSE ADVERTISING....and deceptive.  I will be contacting BBB if I do not hear from them by next week!  ;(  Very poor customer service!  Do not believe this site! nancy Flagstaff, AZ

Approximately 540 Reports Found