SPRINT PCS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Sprint PCs

There may be more reports for "Sprint PCs"

For more results perform a general search for "Sprint PCs"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Sep 25 2009
Sprint - Sprint PCS - Sprint Wireless Over Charges, Internet
I have only had Sprint service for a week and already am getting over charged.  I signed up for the 69.00 plan which I understand after taxes and whatnot it comes to about 70 maybe 80 dollars.  I was fine with that.  I get a call from them saying that its important that they speak with me about my bill.  When I first purchased the phone it was 54.95 I bought it online from thier site.  plus I had to pay a 100.00 deposit.  Which was fine.  So this morning I log onto thier site to look at my bill and it says its 260.00!!!  I was shocked...there's no way my bill could be that much in only a week.   So I am reading all the charges...yes I bought 10.00 worth of music. and they said they prorated the month I got it, and then they charge me a month in advanced the first month.  Now, I want to know why...when I was chatting with a representive they did not tell me this while I was making the purcahse online.  They told me that I wouldnt be billed until the next billing cycle for my phone which would have been October 19th.   So anyways I chat online with them again today to talk about my bill.  (some of you are probably like...Why dont you call them?) I dont call them because the chat transcripts get emailed to me so that way I have proof of what was said.  It took almost 20min for a rep to get to me.  Then she explained almost the whole bill to me.  Problem this time was they charged me for next month, and also charged me twice for the phone I ALREADY purchased.  Then they made it due on the 22nd of this month (september) without notifying me in anyway.  No paper bill, no email bill...NOTHING.  I am calling to cancel my account with them, this is rediculous that I am having this much trouble only a week in.  Oh before I forget...in the transcripts they email...they blocked out the number of days she said I had to cancel before they wouldnt give me my deposit. Is this also part of thier scam? Ya know to protect themselves, when they dont give the deposit back? I will keep you all updated as soon as I make the call to cancel.
Entity: , Internet
Feb 21 2000
Sprint PCS ruined my credit
in june of 1998, i cancelled my 2 cellular accounts with sprint. i then double checked that both acounts were paid in full with the local dealer and was assured that they were. from that point on i received no statements until january of 1999 when i was contacted by a collection agency that i had an outstanding debt with sprint, which i immediately paid just to get it cleared up, figuring i would be reimbursed when the mess got cleared up. i applied for a credit card in sept of 1999 and with denied due to the writing off of the debt by sprint. upon finally getting in touch with a sprint representative, the person showed no understanding and would only follow their guidelines and not at all look further into the matter. until now i had given up due to the fact that they are a huge company and i had no chance of getting anywhere but more frustration. i also have been more recently frustrated by sprint pcs in that they seemed to knowingly have put me on a plan that i not only did not ask for but one that they knew they would profit more from. when i confronted them on it their response was that their system only shows the current plan and there is nothing they can do about previous plans.
Entity: london, Kentucky
Dec 15 2002
Sprint PCS ripoff Seattle Washington
I need someone to call me cause I don't know what to do about this thing cause someone called me and said I owed 362 something for a cell phone bill and I never got a cell phone but I know who used my name and where they live and how they got my ID and SSI. So someone please call me 253 473 1935 and please help me out cause I got enough things to worry about I don't need bad or worse credit. Michael Tacoma, WashingtonU.S.A.
Entity: seattle, Washington
Jan 10 2005
Sprint Pcs ripoff Dallas Texas
I recently had a eye opening experience with Sprint Customer Care and I am livid- this is a copy of the email I submitted and a copy of the email I received back. I have dealt with their incompentance for 3 years but this is the last straw. I am in call center managment for a living and I know that this can be done better. Customer Name: Kimber Sprint PCS Phone Number: ### Account Number: ### Form: Ask A Question-Manage Topic: Other ========================================================= Question: In december I contacted Sprint to order a new phone. I was informed then that if I added an additional line (AT NO COST) That qualified me for a $150.00 credit. I signed up for that paid the 29.99 difference for the phone. The first phone that you all shupped you sent to the wrong address. I finally got the phone last Wednesday, on Thuresday when I called into activitate the new phone I am not sure what happened. 3 hours later I was on 5 inches of solid ice with my 2 small children in my car and my services was turned off. For 3 hours my husband was worried to death we had slid off the road and we were hurt. I am not sure what You did to my bill, but I want it fixed. I had a to make a paymen to get the service restored and I didnt even have a bill due at that moment. I called into your customer care center 5 times and spent a grand total of 9 hours explaning what was happening to your incopentant agents only to be transfered to a differnt department and disconecteed to being told this wasnt their problem and I just needed to wait. This leval of customer service sucks and I will be reporting you to the better business bureau FIX MY BILL Kimber L Seal This was their response to me. Dear Kimber, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. You activated the new subscription as of December 29, 2004. The phone in the amount of $179.99 for this subscription was charged to your account. This resulted in the estimated due balance on your account to exceed the $200.00 account spending limit and the services got suspended as of January 06, 2004. The credit of $150.00 against the phone charge will reflect on your next invoice. So, in total you will only be charged $29.99 for the phone on the next invoice. Be assured about that. Please wait for your next invoice to be generated and write back to us if you find incorrect charges on it. Also, I noticed that for the inconvenience you have experienced, you have been given the 50 percent discount on the monthly service charges on the primary subscription. This credit will reflect on your next invoice. I appreciate the time you've spent to write to us and I am sure that I have sufficiently provided you with useful information about your concern. However, if you need any further information, please feel free to contact me. It is our pleasure to serve you. Have a great day! Detra A. Sprint eCare Kimber Dallas, TexasU.S.A.
Oct 10 2000
Sprint PCS Rip-OFF
I bought 2 Sprint PCS phones for over $200 each. One never worked properly with a drop out rate of about 80% of the calls. Each time Sprint customer service was called, I had to wait at least 30 minutes. They told me that I needed a software upgrade. Try that for a while...stilll didin't work. Several times, supervisors tole me that they would send a phone return kit. They never did. Then they said it was out of warranty (after telling me several times to try this or try that for a while). Sprint customer service has been completely uncooperative. I have cancelled my Sprint long distance (used over 15 years) and am cancelling my Earthlink (Sprint owned) account.
Aug 08 2000
Sprint PCS quality is terrible
I moved to Denver about 6 months ago and bought a Sprint PCS phone. I can't place or recieve calls half the time. I can make a call from the exact same place (my office for example), Monday no calls will come in or go out, Tuesday I get calls and can place calls...and the signal meter must mean nothing, I've had full strength and my calls don't work... I also will get messages 2 or 3 days AFTER they have been left my family, friends and customers. Very annoying. I call and complain, they just offer to upgrade my software on the phone. I've done this and not much changes in my service. I asked to try a different phone, to see if maybe that was the problem, but Sprint said that I would have to BUY another phone. I spent over $200 on a Motorola Timeport and *try* to use the 500 minutes a month service. Thanks for nothing! Often, a friend will call me at work to tell me they called my PCS phone and they got a message saying that the phone is not in service. I figured they misdialed, but they were using a speed dial to get me...so one day it will work, the next they get a message saying the phone is not in service!!?!? Huh? I was once offered a service credit, but it never appeared. Anyone else having problems with PCS service and/or certain phones? I don't want to change phone #'s, but it pisses me off to pay all this money and get lousy service.
Aug 28 2001
DON'T USE SPRINT PCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPRINT HAD A DEAL OVER THE INTERNET FOR A FREE PHONE WITH 1500 MINUTES A MONTH FOR $49.99/MONTH. I OF COURSE SEE A GOOD DEAL I GO FOR IT. A FEW DAYS LATER I RECIEVED THE PHONE AND IT WAS ALREADY ACTIVATED AND READY TO GO. I WAS HAPPY ABOUT THAT (THAT WAS THE ONLY THING THEY DID THAT WAS GOOD). THREE DAYS LATER I GOT MY FIRST BILL! $59!!!! NO WAY I THOUGHT, BUT I WENT AHEAD AND PAID IT. 2 WEEKS DOWN THE ROAD MY PHONE WAS DISCONNECTED. I CALLED SPRINT AND THEY SAID TO ME THAT I HAD OVER GONE MY MONTHLY MINUTES PLUS THE $200 OVER BALANCE. I WAS PISSED. I TOLD THEM THAT THERE WAS NO WAY IN HELL THEY WERE RIGHT. I TOLD THEM WHAT I HAD SIGNED UP FOR AND WHAT I WAS JUST TOLD I GOT. I TOLD THEM I WANTED TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER WHEN THE PHONE MYSTERIOUSLY GOT DISCONNECTED! I CALLED BACK AND GOT THE SAME CHICK, SHE SAT THERE AND YELLED AT ME FOR 20 MINUTES ON HOW BITCHY I WAS. SO OF COURSE I ASKED FOR THE MANAGER, WE MYSTERIOUSLY GOT DISCONNECTED AGAIN!!!! I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND IT AND STILL DON'T. IT HAS BEEN 7 MONTHS AND THEY HAVE THE CREDITORS AFTER ME FOR THIS.DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T USE SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU!
Entity: DALLAS, TEXAS
8, Report #191134
May 11 2006
Sprint Pcs ripoff Internet
I Look at a copy of my credit report and got a suprise when i saw a collection from a company called Afni collecting for sprint pcs. I have never had a sprint account nor had a reason to have one.i called them and they then told me to call thier fraud dept.after all the horror stories i have heard im not going to send them my info. what should i do? thank you Reggie lk elsinore, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Feb 04 2004
Sprint Pcs ripoff Florida
inconsistant billing errors and i purchased a camera phone at radio shack and said i could get the rebate which was 120.0 and i find out from sprint i will not get it and i never would have purchased the phone if i wasnt going o get the reabte. Debbie 92649, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Jun 28 2007
Sprint PCS Ripoff Nationwide
I bought 2 cell phones on my good credit w/ a friend of mine so we could keep in touch. This so called friend agreed to pay 1/2 of the cell phone bill. For months I never recieved my part of the bill: Sprint had both bills being sent to my friends address. To make matters worse, this so called friend never paid thier part of the bill. So I called to immediatly have the friends service shut off. I paid outrageous late fees, cell phone calls, PLUS the 200-some-odd dollar amount for the early termination fee. I was so desperate to get this mess all behind me, that I paid the fees. The rep for Sprint PCS promised that the friends phone was turned off. I thought that the pain of this experience was all behind me, when 6 months down the road, I recived a phone call from a collection agency saying I owed over $800.00 in cell phone charges: THE PHONE WAS NEVER CANCELED!!!!! Sprint allowed thisfriend to make very expensive international phone calls, among others. Sop basically they took my 200 dollars and ran but never cancled the phone. It took almost 5 years, alot of pain & not mention alot of $$$ to pay it off: and i am still bitter about it. needless to say i will never do business with them ever again. NEVER trust Sprint to to what they say they will do. D. Mesa, ArizonaU.S.A.
11, Report #20569
May 09 2002
Who else but Sprint PCS Another Complaint about PCS ripoff
****** DONT USE SPRINT PCS ************** I decided to log on to sprint online tonight,to see that my pymnt for June .its is 86.21 this fustrated me since I only pay around $50 in the past and I recently got a cheaper plan in April. So I decided to call them. Every question I ask she kept saying I dont have the information available at this time. Then she goes onto to say that the reason why my bill is so much this month is because I apparently went over my minutes. And this dumb-founded me because as I told her,the only person I talk to on a regular basis is my boyfriend on my lunchbreak and only talk for about 5 minutes.Thats only about 100 minutes a month TOPS. She then said that i used my wireless minutes too much, I advised her that I use it once a day if that and only to send 1 or 2 texts message to my boyfriend. She then kept giving my answers that werent helping at all. So I requested to speak to her supervisor. After being on hold for 10 minutes this KID gets on the phone,he sounded like he wasnt even 18. And he kept saying the same damn thing she was saying. So finally! at getting no where I said I would look at my bill when it gets here and ill pay the *&^%ing thing if i see fit but you better believe that at midnight on September 6th ,2002 Ill be calling you again and terminating my 1yr contract with u for good He didnt say much about that. Oh,and I did ask about that $3 charge to you if you speak to a cust serv rep, he said Everything you need from a cust serv rep you can access online and on your phone.......IF THIS IS SO THEN WHY DO THEY EMPLOY CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS??? if we can get everything we need from a computer and our phones? -- A very very angry customer Carly Wilmington, Delaware
Entity:
Jan 17 2008
Sprint PCS Sprint Customer Service Blues Internet
SPRINT CUSTOMER SERVICE BLUES DAY 1-1/02/08: I had decided that it was time for me to get out of the 'dark ages' and purchase newer (better) high technology phones with the camera and web/email access. I had a been a satisfied Nextel customer for years and upon searching the Internet, I had found phones for myself, husband and son. The M300 Samsung were 'free' w/plan and since it was the holidays it was agreed that we would get a more fancier Katana DLX by Sanyo phone for our son as his belated Christmas present. It had an web special price on it along with a $100.00 mail in rebate! So, upon calling in my order via toll free number. It was found that the phones I was interested in purchasing did not have the walkie-talkie Direct Connect features. And since I was a Nextel Customer, all I needed to do was to have my Nextel Account transferred into a Sprint PCS account which was all nicely arranged and done. I got an email confirmation order sent to me and the phones were in within the next business day! Wow! What services huh? Wasn't that easy enough to do? READ ON. DAY 2-1/03/08: Phones come in! Here you go everybody...charge them up! Read the instruction manual, take pictures and just basically play with it a little to get familiarize with it. And tomorrow when I get home from work I'll get them activated and working! Yippee! Nice phones! Camera, web, email! Wow! DAY 3-1/04/08: 6:00pm I call the Sprint Toll Free number to get the phones activated. Remember now...I have 3 phones. Which means 3 numbers will need to be transferred from the Nextel to the Sprint PCS account. Caller was kind courteous. I was placed on hold several times because they had found that I was Nextel customer and I needed to have the account transferred into a Sprint PCS account. HUH? I thought I already had that done when I ordered the phones? Oh, well...let's do it then...We then go through all three phones and the cell phone numbers that are to go with each phone. I was told that I will have to wait 4 hours before we can use the phones. So I look at the clock and it's after 6:30pm. Okay...I told my son & husband we have to wait 4 hours to use it. 4 HOURS PASS: So, I try calling my husband's cell phone number and I get a message about not having access or authorization to this number and something about the something & I hang up. The call didn't go through. I call the Sprint Toll Free number again. Come to find out....the representative didn't show that I had an existing Sprint PCS Account and that I was still showing that I was a NEXTEL customer. So, once again...I'm placed on hold, transferred, placed on hold...we then go through ALL THREE PHONES TO GET THEM ACTIVATED READING OFF THE LONG-LONG NUMBER ON THE BACK BEHIND THE BATTERY. And then I'm told again that I have to wait 4 more hours before I can use the phones....By that time after the 4-hours it will be way pass midnight and I was exhausted and going to bed! Before dozing off, I think to myself how great it will be to FINALLY be able to use our NEW CELL PHONES! DAY 4-1/05/08: I wake up, grab my cell phone and dial our home telephone number. It rings! It works! But after a few checking in voicemail and calling the number on the other two cell phones. I found out that my M300 had been assigned my husband's cell phone number! And the other phones had not been activated! So, again...I look up the Sprint Toll Free number to call them. I get a really cheery and courteous young man. He spoke clearly, I understood him, and he understood me. He found out that the account had not been transferred from the Nextel account into a Sprint PCS account. He managed to straighten that out. Then we corrected my phone and got that to work. He then very accurately and efficiently got my husband's M300 and number activated. My son's Katana DLX took a little longer to activate but he successfully got that activated! All the frustration in the past days of being placed on hold for minutes and the hours of waiting and then calling again to be placed on hold and transferred was FINALLY over! But we have to wait 2 to 4 hours to use our phones... I found out later on Day 3 that my son's Katana DLX the ear piece was defective. He has to place his callers on speaker to be able to hear them! We turned up the volume and I checked through the instructions. We were doing every thing correctly...and still we couldn't hear the caller on the other end unless they were placed on speaker! DAY 3 continued...Katana DLX saga: I call the SPRINT PCS Toll Free number...like I should have the number memorized right? NOT! Believe me...this is one number I DO NOT WANT TO REMEMBER! I tell the rep about the Katana DLX earpiece. She has me go through the prompts, turn the volume up...nothing...Then she has me turn it off and on. Nothing. Then she has me hang up and told me that she was going to call me back. She does. Nothing. So her advice to me was to go to the nearest SPRINT store to repair or have it replaced. She graciously offers her assistance in helping me to find the closest SPRINT retail store or provider after I give her my zip code. She directs me to ROE-Comm Inc. located at 2932 Niles Avenue in St Joseph, Michigan 49085. I hang up to look up the number so that I could find out what time they close and where exactly they are located. I get that info, box up the phone and tell my son to get in the car. We drive approximately 25 miles to ROE-Comm Inc to find that they do not take trade ins for replacement especially since the phone was ordered online directly through SPRINT. I will need to contact the TOLL FREE CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER to have them send me a NEW KATANA DLX PHONE. THIS WAS WHAT I WANTED TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE! So, I get home....I call the SPRINT TOLL FREE CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER. I explain what I'm calling about. The defective ear piece on the Katana DLX. They tell me that I have to take the phone to the nearest Sprint Store or retail Sprint provider. I told them NO. I already did that and told them that I have to get the phone replaced through them. They place me on hold several times...transfers me several times...each time I get someone I have to repeat myself. FINALLY...I get TO THE RIGHT PERSON. The phone is ordered...BUT he needs to put me on HOLD to get authorization for OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. I wait for several minutes...maybe 10 minutes....then I GET DISCONNECTED. I call the TOLL FREE NUMBER AGAIN. And get placed on hold, transferred and again, explaining myself about what happened only to get DISCONNECTED AFTER BEING PLACED ON HOLD. Then I call the TOLL FREE NUMBER AGAIN, PLACED ON HOLD/TRANSFERRED, EXPLAINING MYSELF TO 5 different customer reps when I am placed on hold again and this time, I hang up before getting disconnected. I'm exhausted. I'm stressed. I'M JUST BASICALLY OVERALL FRUSTRATED OVER THE WHOLE THING. I've been repeating myself and the problem for an unknown amount of times and this time I'm tired. My weekend was wasted...all I wanted was to get the defected phone replaced... DAY 5-1/06/08: REST. DON'T WANT THE HASSLE or DISTRESS. NEEDED TO TAKE A DAY OFF TO COOL DOWN. DAY 6-1/07/08: ATTEMPT TO REORDER NEW KATANA DLX: It's lunch time at work and I go into one the empty offices to use the phone and CALL THE SPRINT TOLL FREE NUMBER. I explain my weekend dilemma and the frustration and problems. They process the order. Then I was asked if I wanted to have a bubble package kit sent to me? I told her yes since I didn't have anything to place the defective KATANA DLX in. She orders my son's new Katana DLX in silver color. Transfers me to another person so that I could get the bubble package kit ordered. Everything is fine...I'm sort of...okay. But worried that I may have more problems. 1/08/08 TO 1/12/08 FIVE-DAYS PASS, NO KATANA DLX. BUT THE BUBBLE PACKAGE KIT CAME IN!!! 1/12/08: I called the TOLL FREE NUMBER to let them know that I got the Bubble Package Kit but no REPLACEMENT KATANA DLX PHONE. She places me on hold and then comes back to say that she found that the bubble kit order was placed but no KATANA DLX. She then told me that the people in that department only work Monday through Fridays and since this is a Saturday I will need to call back on Monday. She then promised me that she will PERSONALLY call me ON MONDAY 1/14/08 to process the replacement order for my son's Katana DLX. I told her...okay and hung up. I HATE MONDAYS 1/14/08: NO CALL FROM REP WHO PROMISED SHE WOULD PERSONALLY CALL ME AND HELP GET THE KATANA DLX ORDERED. 1/15/08 TO 1/16/08: DECIDED TO WAIT AND SEE IF I WOULD GET A CALL. NO CALL. 1/17/08: Searched on Internet related or similar complaints and/or existing law suits against Sprint PCS. Located Cory from Texas on Rippoff Report Website. Signed on as new customer and filed report. Iris Sawyer, MichiganU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Sprint
Dec 23 2011
sprint pcs sprint rip off, Internet
on dec 27 i bought a cell phone and home connect for my house , went home connected the home connect didnt have any issues till a about a week later i would get calls from the bank or any one in general and they will tell me that they couldn't hear me so what i did i moved the sprint connect from the bedroom to the front room think it will get better reception at around the 6 of dec i was still having the same problem i called sprint and i told them the situation they told me just to reset it and that should take care of it i followed the direction like i was told and eveything was fine on the 14th of dec still having the same issues drop calls and choppy conversation i called back sprint this time i talked to sprint tech support the rep told me that i wasn't getting a good enought signal that it was week because my cell will only have  1 bar and it will also roam in my bed room or any part of the house so the informed me to get the air rave a booster signal for my house house and cell phone i received it like 2 to 4 days later on the 17 th connect it to the dsl line did the proper connection and follow the direction i got good reception on my cell phone i got 4 bars but still didn't work for  my home phone that works like in home cell phone called a again sprint went through all the prosidures with the rep and i was told thst the air wave does not work with the house connect that thats what all i can do i was still having the same issues from the 20 tru the 23 called sprint i had enough i canceled the the connect at home service from having a faulty product .now to top it off the want to charge me a early cancellation fee of 200 dollars cause their product didn't work .i made complaint after complaint and they still wanna charge me 200 dollars i think its unfair that they will do that to me after i went thourgh all the directions i was told to do because i passed the 14 day return policy i wll also file a bbb report on this and a complaint with our local news for bad customer help  my email is (((email redacted))) name is marcos thank you for your helpCLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Entity: , Internet
Jun 24 2013
Sprint PCS Sprint Vent  Internet
   I have been a Sprint customer for 11 years with now with 4 devices and a average $250 bill monthly. Sprint has received several calls/chats regarding their constantly interrupted service with the same explanation of Upgrading Towers in my area for months now. Everyone I know with Sprint is disgruntled and today someone said, ewe you have Sprint? and it led me to this Sprint vent. Like a gang, you are jumped in and out with contracts and they don't seem to have any resolutions. I told the last agent via a chat complaint to inform the CEO, not the sup or mgr, but the CEO. They will be losing customers soon if they don’t fix their never ending problems with Roaming, no signal, dialing with no connection and dropped calls. We cannot even get reception in our own home or neighborhood. Is $3000 a year not a loss to the company? Or do they bank on the exit cost to hold us in the contract? What should we do?
Jul 09 2016
Sprint PCS Sprint BuyBack Program Fraudulent Terms Nationwide
On May 11th, 2016 Sprint PCS solicited me to switch my cell service from Verizon to Sprint, the terms were as follows:Sprint would pay $75/line that was ported over.  4 lines total were ported.Sprint would pay up to $650 per phone to buy out any contracts I had with Verizon, had 2  iPhone 6Plus 64 GB and 1 iPhone 64GB with Verizon that applied.  In return I purchased:3 iPhone 6s Plus 64GB1 Samsung Note 51 iPhone 6s 64 GBThis transaction was completed at the store in Avondale, AZ via the web.  The clerk did everything to maximize promotions that were online but not available in the store.Sprint did provide 4 $75 credits towards the account for porting the lines on 07/01/16.As of July 9th, 2016 Sprint has not made it possible for me to upload the serial numbers of these phones and my final Verizon bill to receive the American Express card to pay off the Verizon contract.  I have placed numerous calls to Sprint to be told I have to speak to a specific department:  The Backroom.  Yes, that's what they call it.  Now, I am on day 59 of the 60 days, can't upload any info, sitting on hold with Sprint for 50 minutes so far as I type this.  It turns out sprint has multiple pages for uploading these serial numbers, but none of them are available while you are logged into your Sprint Account, now I'm waiting again, as I have on 8 other calls to be given this secret information.In my personal opinion Sprint PCS makes what should be a simple thing, they tell you how you just go online, provide the serial numbers and upload your bill.  They give you a label, ship them the phone and they take care of the rest.  If this is so easy why does it take so many hours to get the page your supposed to upload to?  The reason is simple, Sprint knows they lose money on these deals and therefore really don't want you to upload the serial numbers.Current page they say to upload to is:  https://promo.sprint.com/Registration/submitCBO40LandingNope, that page doesn't work for my special.  Seems that page is for when you do the deal in the store and the store rep has already uploaded your phone and taken it, us online customers have another top secret page.
Mar 31 2008
Sprint PCS False Advertising Sprint PCS Sprint False Advertising Reston Virginia
I do not think anybody in the Sprint marketing department owns a Webster's dictionary. Here is a quote from the first line on their new marketing everything plan. Everything your phone, PDA or smartphone can do nationwide text, surf, email, listen, watch, find and, of course, talk on one simple plan So I ordered it. I came home and decided to set my phone up with my laptop computer to use it as a modem. Well there was another Sprint lie! They do not allow you to use your Sprint phone as a modem in that plan. Now I know that all of the PDAs and smart phones are capable of being used as a modem, therefore it is not an everything plan! Everything plan does not include using your phone to access the Web through your laptop computer. Sprint everything plan is not an everything plan!!! David Lebanon, TennesseeU.S.A.
Entity: Reston, Virginia
Jun 12 2012
Sprint PCS Sprint Sprint PCS Bait and Switch Internet, Kansas
I have been with Sprint for close to 10 years and on my current plan for more than 4 years, it includes unlimited data and texting.  I have made a decision to take them up on their offer and upgrade my phone.  They provide a great tool to show me only phones that will work with my plan.  After choosing a phone that they suggest, it then tells me that I must choose a new plan even though it showed me phones that only work with my plan.  After speaking with people in the store, customer service, retentions department, and corporate office to provide what they advertise and not make me pay TWICE as much as my current plan, I get the same answer of this is all we can do is change your plan. If not bait and switch, this is at minimum deceptive advertising practices.  If they say a particular phone will work with my plan, in the State of Florida they must honor what they have advertised.  Be aware that Sprint is using decptive practices to try to get you out of a plan that they then can never get back for you if you change your mind or realize that this is a mistake.  For me, this has not only encouraged me to find a different provider, but I am considering suing them in Florida court and requesting an investigation by the Department of Agriculture which monitors company's who mis-advertise pricing.
Entity: Internet, Kansas
Feb 11 2003
Sprint PCS, Sprint Spectrum rip-off Portland Oregon
I used to work for this awful company as an Assistan Manger at the Clackams store off of 82nd Ave. I exposed some of the employees for signing customers up under accounts belonging to friends and businesses that the rep had connections with. The customers usually had such bad credit or no credit that this was the only way for the consumer to get a phone and the rep would make some under the money dollars and tell the customer the computers were down so they couldn't give them a reciept. What really was happening was the sales rep would sign the customer up under a friend or business that qualified for a FREE phone and the rep would pocket the $$$ and give some kick back to the frined or business with good credit. The problem is when these customers had phone problems they had no receipt for proof of purchase. Most were hispanic or non english speaking clients that were easy to confuse. Since I chose to leave after realizing the company internal security was willing to do very little dispite my persistance and evidence things have gotten worse. I have been notified that they have no proof of me turning in my employee phone and never cancelled my service like I requested. I have a signed paper since I knew this could happen from the then Manager who was part of the problems, showing I did in fact turn it in with serial #'s and the whole bit. However she is no longer with the company. Imagine that if you can! Now the customer service people tell me I need her to let them know I turned in my equipment,ha.ha.ha..... so that they can reverse the charges. The next step in my mind was contact the District Manager with whome I have now left voicemails and e-mails with no responses? What the heck am I supposed to do? The may soon report me to collections for the unpaid bill I dispute owing. Mark Vancouver, WashingtonU.S.A.
Entity: Portland, Oregon
Dec 17 1999
Sprint PCS cellular phone service
I purchased a nokia sprint phone in October 1999 and called for phone service. I gave the representative my information and address and this information was supposely keyed in. I had requested service for $100 a month, road side service, and insurance that would cover if my phone was lost,stolen,etc. In mid November I inquired about changing my service. The representative assured me that it would be changed that day to delete road side service and service would now be free and clear with 500 minutes, my monthly bill would be $70. In December I called and inquired about my statement, and was told that I the statement was returned. I confirmed by address and was told my street address had avenue instead of drive. Since they would have to send me a duplicate statement they would have to charge me. I complained that wasn't my mistake but theirs. Today December 17th, while on the road trying to use my phone I found out it was turned off. I got to work and called the toll free number and was told that I was pass my current limit of $200. In order to have my phone turned back on I need to pay the current bill of $171.88. The total bill was now $290.00. I was also told that my service was never changed and that they had deleted the insurance instead of the roadside service. They couldn't do anything now until I paid the current charges. I gave my bank card # with the visa logo, but was told that since the card have another address on it (previous address), they can't use it. Even though I told them the bank card goes to my PO address. They refuse to take it. I asked to speak with a supervisor about my account and was told that I needed to speak with collections. The representative put me on hold for about 10 minutes, then came back and said that he would need to receive my payment first, or he could give me collections number. After me complaining he finally transfered me to collections. The representative there asked e a series of questions then said that I couldn't speak with a supervisor I would need to call back to the service department. He stated the supervisor would not speak with me. I left with no phone. I asked for their corporate telephone number and was told he just can't give that information to anyone. I've never had such poor service where I'm being charged for their mistakes. I'm asking for your help, seems no one won't listen. I don't have an address, because they never sent me a statment.
Entity: westwood, Kansas
Mar 14 2000
Sprint PCS won't turn service off
For three months I have been trying to contact a Sprint representative to clear up my account. The facts are as follows: Dec. 27, 1999: I ordered a Srint PCS phone over the internet. Jan. 11, 2000: I received the phone. I charged the phone battery. Jan. 12, 2000: I tried to use the phone in my neighborhood. The signal strength was too low for service. I decided to return the phone and cancel service. I called 1-888-211-4727 . The line was so busy that a recorded message suggested that I call again later. Jan 13, 2000: I called the same number, and eventually reached a customer advocate. I asked her to cancel my service, and requested a return kit for the instrument. Jan. 21, 2000 I received the return kit. Jan. 24, 2000 I returned the instrument. UPS Tracking number RS32443. Feb. 10, 2000 (Approximate date) I received a bill for service for January, and called 1-888-211-4727. I talked to someone named Carola. I explained the problem, and she said that she would make sure the service had been canceled, and that my account would be closed. She told me that I would eventually receive credit on my credit card for the initial charges for the phone and taxes ($139.41). Feb 21, 2000 (Approximate date) I received a second bill stating that I was late with payment of the first bill. I sent a letter explaining the situation. I sent it using the envelope enclosed with the bill. Mar. 13.2000 I received a third bill, stating that I owe $102.78. I have written a second letter in response. I must emphasize that I have not made a single call with this phone. I did not have any signal at my home. I returned the phone. Sprint owes me $139.41. I do not owe them a damned penny. I am concerned that they will ruin my credit rating since I have no intention of paying anything for services not rendered. If the Rip Off report doesn't help, I will try the CPUC complaint process.
Entity: City of Industry, California
Mar 04 2000
Sprint PCS Overcharge
Cancelled service with Sprint PCS due to constant billing errors. For several months I called to advise that I purchased my cell phone in Arizona, had an Arizona phone number, bus was being taxed for a Houston, Texas service. Even on the last bill, the same error, in spite of several calls on this. Every month had billing problems. Every month I checked to verify my plan. Every month I was told Ihad 1000 off peak minutes and adjustments were made. Then, on my January bill (billing period ending January 10th), I was charged for every single minute after l120 minutes, in spite of my 1000 evening weekend (off-peak) minutes. When I initially checked to verify my rate plan, as I always did, I was told I had 1000 off peak minutes. However, due to the numerous calls and the credit involved this time, I was given a supervisor who informed me I was no longer on that plan. No one could tell me what plan I was on, only that I had been on a temporary promotional plan from Circuit City., I did not buy my phone or my plan from Circuit City. I bought it from the Sprint sotre. I was not told about any promotion. I was not given any paperwork to indicate any temporary rate plan. In fact, I was not given any paperwork, which I did ask for. I was told that my bills would be my receipts. I argued this with the supervisor and was told not to pay my phone bill until I got the final bill. I was under the impression that my off peak minutes would be adjusted -- removed actually. However, my final bill has no adjustments for any off peak minutes. I attempted to call their Corporate Headquarters, but could not get through to a representative at that number. I was put in a loop that kept telling me to hit my party's extention, then said I was being transferred to an attendant, then went throught the loop again and again and again! I mailed Sprint a check for $20.45, which I thought represented the final days of service, but I'm not even sure about that. I have asked them to make an adjustment to the January bill.
Entity: City of Industry, California
Dec 26 2001
Sprint PCS - unreliable, uncourteous, unfair, expensive mistake
Sprint PCS both product (wireless service) and service (customer handling) has been highly unreliable and downright rude. The billing is factually incorrect. This is the final straw. Last year, I was on a plan for 1000 mins with incoming free. I went on the vacation plan (when I was out of the country) and then was reinstated on my original plan (conveniently unmentioned went the fact that incoming minutes were not free anymore). I was billed on an average $100 extra for 3 months. Since I pay my bills online (and since usually they charge current month and next month when starting up service) I ignored the bill. After the 3rd such bill - I checked and found that I was paying for about 250 mins extra since the incoming minutes weren't free. Called customer service and they told me I only had 15 days from the billing date to contest charges every month. (It takes 7-10 days minimum for the bill to get to us anyway)... Finally were doing me a favor by offering to split half the overage of only the last month. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, he actually attacked me telling me that he would revoke even that offer since I was being persistent. The next set of issues came up in the last 3 months. This time a lot bigger and worse. I moved my girlfriends phone onto this and therefore upgraded plans to 1200 daytime and 2300 nighttime. They continued 1000, 1000 plan I had initially changed to. This time the overage was $350 (with my chosen plan it would have been $40) in the first month. They decided to give me half off. and refused to change the plan I was on mid-stream even though I had called 2 days after my plan went into operation. I paid this bill in full expecting to get credit after I got through customer service, but the following month again it was showing in excess of $300. Everytime I call customer service - FROM A LAND LINE - I've gotten disconnected midway through a conversation or during transfers. This is pathetic. Plus they have a charge of $150 if I opt out before 12 months. This is ungodly. It is unreal. It is something anyone in their fair mind should refuse to put up with.
Entity: Austin, Texas
Dec 28 2001
SPRINT PCS RIP-OFF SELL SERVICES THEY DON'T HAVE
I bought a PCS cell phone from Radio Shack in September. The salesperson programmed the phone and told me to call Sprint to activate my services and I did. When I tried to use the phone the same night I could not in my home and had problems using the phone out side of my home and on the road. I called Sprint and explained to them the problem I was having with my phone and they told me that I would have to take it to one of their phone centers which was forty miles away. I explained to the that I had chronic back pain and was not able to sit up for a long period of time. They told me that If I wanted the phone fixed I would have to take it to the Center. My husband took me there and the salesperson told me that the phone was nor programed right and programmed it for me. Use the phone in the Center and it worked Ok. Got on the road and could not get a good reception and was cut off upon talking to anyone after about a minute. I called them the next day and explained to them that I was still having the problem and they walked me through another programming. I called them back in about a week and they told me that I would have to take the phone back to the Center for the technicion to take a look at it. I explained my medical problem to them and again I was told that I would have to take the phone to the Center. We took the phone again this time I was heavily medicated so that I could make the trip. When they looked at the phone this time they told me that something was wrong with the phone and that they would have to take the phone and send it to manufacturer and that I could expect another phone in about seven days. I was told that we would have to bring the phone back to the Center to get it programmed once I received it in the mail. I took it over and they programmed it for the third time at their Center along with the times they walked me through it over the phone. I got the phone home and it still did not work, I could nor use it in my home which I excepted and very little use of it on the road or when we went out of State. I was really fed up when I had to call my husband while in Daytona to tell hime that he needed to give our daughter her treatment for her asthma and could not get a signal. I called Sprint and told them that I had purchased the phone because I had a little girl with asthma and needed a way to get in touch with her doctor and my husband if their was an emergency. They told me that the contract did not say that I could have 100% service. I was really stressed out at this time and ask them what they recommeded. They told me to call 911 if I had an emergency. This is the straw that broke the camel back tonight December 28,2001 my husband left to go to Georgia to pick up our son, and meet his brother in Claxton Georgia. He tried to call me for eight hours today and could not get through. The phone rang and when I answered it I could hear my husband say hello and then the disconnect. I called Sprint agian and told them what was happening and ask them if they could try to call him for me to give him the address where his brother was waiting for him. This salesperson told me that that was not their job. I told them that I was fed up and wanted out of the contract. He told me that I signed it and that they did not promise me that the service would work and that was something I would have to deal with. I would recommend that elderly people and people that are disabile not get tied up with Sprint. My advise is to look at the comsumer report before you choose a celligular phone Company I would appreciate any advice that anyone could give me to help me get out of this contract.
Nov 25 2002
Sprint PCS Complete Ripoff Richmond Virginia
I have had sprint for a year and its been total hell. I have payed $4000 this year in total fraud charges that were never disputed. Sprint has constantly ripped me off and I wish someone could do something about it. A few weeks ago I payed a $540 fraud bill and two days later my bill was up to $1280. This is ridiculous David Houston, Texas
Entity: Richmond, Virginia
Feb 15 2005
Sprint PCS ripoff poor customer service Nationwide
A few days ago I wrote about a problem below concerning Sprint's failure to honor the replacement Insurance. It gets better.... Since they would not replace my phone, I bit the bullet and ordered a new one. I don't know why I paid insurance and hopefully the local government insurance dept. can help me recover. The new phone, a $650. list price phone, arrived from Sprint. The person at Sprint who took the order was helpful. The phone arrived in two days. The phone was locked. The unlock code was supposed to be the last four digits of my social. Well that did not work, so I spent an hour on the phone with Sprint trying to get this phone unlocked. After another half hour call to Sprint, they gave up and sent me to the local Sprint Store to have the phone reprogrammed. The technician at the local store asked where I got the phone and I said I ordered it from Sprint. Too bad, he said, we can't help you. I explained that I ordered it from Sprint because they didn't sell it at the local store. Too bad, he replied, next time don't order from Sprint. But you're the same company I said. Too bad he replied, we can't help. I called Sprint to arrange for a return of the phone and they said they could not send a replacement unless they billed me twice until they did the paperwork on the return. I went to a Verizon store and guess what. A technician there took care of the problem for free on his own time. If you ever had any question about differences in the quality of carriers I hope my experiences help. Thank goodness my new phone will also work on the Verizon system. I was appalled by the confusion at Sprint. There are some there who try to do well, but others destroy the efficacy of their efforts Rob Media, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.

Showing 1-25 | Showing Page 1 of 137