Customer satisfaction commitment: StoresOnline | Ripoff Report

Your Search: StoresOnline

There may be more reports for "StoresOnline"

For more results perform a general search for "StoresOnline"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Mar 20 2005
Storesonline ripoff UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
We bought into the storesonline spill when they came to fort myers three years ago, invested 4000.oo in three websites and to date they have had no hits, not one. By the Grace of God our business is doing very well but it has been no thanks to the internet or to storesonline.com Robin cape coral, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Mar 15 2005
Storesonline And Duvera Finance ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Orem Utah internetRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I attended a seminar, misled by information. submitted $200 down payment. Billed $164.00 month from August 2004 to current. $1,312.00. I have not received proper services and have come to realize I have been ripped off. Over charged Informed I should wait for bootcamp info before preparing web page. Bootcamp info was never received. Phone call said it was on the way. Elayne CCHills, IllinoisU.S.A.
May 23 2005
Storesonline Aussies seem helpless against this mob - they're not ASIC registered Ripoff Orem Utah & WorldwideRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Ok, so based on my research on the web, this mob is ripping people off left right and centre, charging too much and providing too little. Australian Consumer protection bodies seem unable to do anything about this lot, or if they can, with all the paperwork and formalities that have to be satisfied, it may be long before anything is actually done. By then, many more innocent people will be ripped off and their hard earned savings wasted on a fairytale-not-come-true. What we need to do is make this mob work harder for their rip off dollar. Let's get victims, their friends and anyone wishing to do a good thing for society down to these conventions and let's make it a little less easy for these bullies. We need to talk to potential victims, hand out flyers, refer people to this website, etc. We need to be creative, and one step ahead of the game. In the report that is located at url: ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff142429.htm We've established some confirmed dates in Melbourne 3 June 2005 Park Hyatt Melbourne (1 Parliament Sq East Melbourne 3002) 6 June 2005 Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre (Cnr Spencer and Flinders Streets) We need more dates and more locations. We need to get down there and show this mob that we mean business. Does anyone out there have current access to the stores online website? Use screen dumps to show people what this mob is offering and what a sham it is. Post them up on a free webpage (just do a google search to find a host, paste the screen dumps into a word file and save it as index.htm or index.html and then upload it to the site - don't forget to leave the address in a report on this site) Come on Aussies, let's do something about this mob instead of just talking about it. Lil MelbourneAustralia Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
29, Report #142045
May 09 2005
STORESONLINE ripoff deceptive seminar sends lying reports to attorney general office OREM UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I called wrote and emailed & still received no help from storesonline with their software that would not retain any information I filed a complaint with the attorney generals office the letter storesonline replied with was full of lies how are they getting away with ripping us off of our hard earned money ?? I would urge everyone to contact their local news station to do a report on storesonline to prevent them from another rip off seminar in your state ! I have been told by a storesonline customer relations rep that they have no record on my numerous phone calls to them !! all of their responses are just more lies Deborah c Beaver vFalls, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: OREM, Utah
May 10 2005
StoresOnline ripoff Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I have just attended a Storesonline pre training seminar and thought it sounded good. Fortunately, I did not bring any cash or credit card with me. I wanted to attend their one day training course and was willing to pay the $50 to attend. However, having read some of the reports about this company, I realise that I am one of the fortunate ones. I have decided not to get involved with this organisation. Many thanks to all of you who have contributed to these reports. If nothing else, you are saving a lot of people a lot of heartache. During the registration process I noticed others giving their Credit Cards and the Storesonline people taking carbon copies of them. I think this is a dangerous practice for the card holders. I have included as much contact details here, such as email address and telephone Number for anyone who might need it. If it is of any use to anyone Storesonline are conducting their one day training seminar at the following address and date: 25th May 2005 at Intercontinental Hotel Burswood Perth Western Australia Anthony PerthAustralia Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline Click here to see Rip-off Reports filed where consumers say thank you Rip-off Report & badbusinessbureau.com, that we saved them money. Not included are the thousands of thank you e-mails we get every week.
May 10 2005
INetSeminars Storesonline Imergent Australian Government launching local investigation Ripoff Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
On May 9th, 2005, DOCEP (Department of Employment and Consumer Protection) Government of Western Australia issued this warning concerning Storesonline aka Inetseminars: Below is an excerpt from DOCEP's warning: Consumer Protection's enquiries have so far failed to establish if this operation is registered to conduct business in Australia. Anyone receiving this material should contact us immediately and also forward the material to Consumer Protection, Mr Walker said. Telephone 1300 30 40 54. Material received can be sent without a postage stamp to Reply Paid 64772, Locked Bag 14, Cloisters Square, WA, 6850 Consumer Protection has commenced a local investigation. If you live in Australia and have received the aforementioned materials, you should consider contacting DOCEP as soon as possible. As noted above, DOCEP will even pay your postage. Etwana Fresno, CaliforniaU.S.A. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Mar 07 2005
Storesonline Imergent GalaxyMall File Complaints in States with Consumer Protection Laws - FTC List ripoff Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Twenty-six states have business opportunity laws. Most of these laws prohibit sales of business opportunities unless the seller gives potential purchasers a pre-sale disclosure document that has first been filed with a designated state agency. State business opportunity laws typically cover every imaginable type of business opportunity that might be offered. If a business opportunity seller is not required to provide pre-sale disclosures by the Franchise Rule, these disclosures will almost always be required by the laws of the states listed below. Alaska, California,Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky,Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin If you live in one of the above listed states you can visit the FTC website for details on whom you will need to contact to file a formal complaint: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/franchise/netbusop.htm Etwana Fresno, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Feb 07 2005
Storesonline - Duvera ripoff, never got anything for my money and want it back Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Storesonline is a company that invites you to a seminar and tells you about its fantastic product and forces you to buy on the day, so you have no time to investigate. They offer a loan to people on the day who don't have the money at their disposal,with a company called Duvera . However they don't tell you on the day who this is with. The contract I signed said that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I don't know how this works when they won't reply to contact and don't give you a product or service. IN MY EYES THERE IS NO SALE IF YOU DON'T RECIEVE ANYTHING!!! I took out one of these loans and am currently not paying it until Storesonline gives me what i am paying for. I want to start a class action suit against this company, as i know there is already over 200 reports listed on this site of people this has happened too. All i need is a Lawyer willing to take this on! I am another poor sucker and have recieved nothing for my money, Lets stop this happening to thousands of others!!! Rebecca SydneyAustralia Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
Feb 14 2005
Storesonline And Duvera Finance ripoff UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Like all the other complainants we to attended a seminar and bullied into buying 6 sites. We made a down payment of $500 plus the seminar fee of $50 each. My husband and I went to our bank to top up our mortgage to pay the out standing amount $7216. Just as well we went to the bank rather than pay the monthly payments of $300 per mth. Our bank advised us to check them out first because the invoice that Duvera sent was only a photo copy, no e-mail address and the same with SOL. I check out the net and found this site. I may not be able to get a refund but they're not getting any more money from us. With the help of this site we will be able to help each other. Thank you Ripoff Report Ange WellingtonNew Zealand Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline Click here to see Rip-off Reports filed where consumers say thank you Rip-off Report & badbusinessbureau.com, that we saved them money. Not included are the thousands of thank you e-mails we get every week.
Entity: Internet
Jan 02 2005
Storesonline Doesn't live up to it's sales pitch Connecticut InternetRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
The pitch sounded good-Ifind a product to sell, they build the website.It didn't work out this way. I got a call about a month after I bought the set of three websites, asking how I was progressing. When I told them slow, they wanted me to find someone with a poorly made website, and partner with them. They would not help in any way. Sounds a bit like a pyramid scheme to me. When I did manage to find a supplier, I called them and asked them to build my website(like I was told to in the seminar). They told me they did not do this, I had to. After I was done, they did help with some suggestions. They also gave or sold my information to another company that sells websites.My advice: go to the seminal. There is some useful information there. Take what you learn, get an angelfire or geocities site, and make your own site. What you get from storesonline is not worth the price they charge. I'm going to close the bank account I let them charge to,and tell them they can either give me a refund of what I spent, or we are going to institute legal proceedings, as well as go to a troubleshooter at our local media. Stay away from storesonline Craig Chillicothe, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Connecticut, Internet
Dec 07 2004
Storesonline ripoff, fooled me too Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Our experience mirrors the reports found on rip-off site: the promises, the rush through the sign-up, then a few days later the urging to sign up for mentoring, implying it was necessary. Laying on guilt trip for questioning them. Promising two months special help when I told them I'd been reading the rip-off reports. Heard from special help two times. No help. It was interesting: they directed me to a place on their site where there were a great many testimonials. I told them those testimonials would be far more convincing if they had names attached. So a little later they sent me to a place that had testimonials with names. No addresses or contact information of any sort. Struck me as rather lame. So--those of you who got your money back--how did you do that? As a senior couple on a very small fixed income, we had high hopes--now we have high credit card debt and high credit card payments and are eating a lot of Ramen noodles. Not a pity-party here, just facts. Jem Somewhere near, UtahU.S.A.
Entity: Orem, Vermont
Dec 14 2004
StoresOnline - Imergent Contact the FBI with Seminar Dates Ripoff Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
The FBI has an online form to report suspected crimes and abuses. Let them know how you feel about StoresOnline. I did! https://tips.fbi.gov/ Please be sure to include the dates, times, and locations of seminars if you have them. This is extremely important for conducting a proper investigation. Include a description of your experience and the amount of money you paid. Etwana Fresno, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Jun 23 2005
StoresOnline ripoff Agressive, HardSelling Techniques And Empty Promises Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I attended StoreOnline aggressive hard-sell workshop on 1 Apr 05, at Kuala Lumpur and signed up their 6-sites agreement (including the ECI credit card processing, and Links4Trade - a web links provision service) paying RM1,500 as first payment. The whole package cost is RM18,700. I was sold based on the following promises made during the workshop:- You can earn big money fast, regardless of your lack of experience or training. The program or business opportunity is offered for a short time only. The deal is a sure thing that will deliver security for years to come. You'll reap financial rewards by working part time or at home. You'll be coached each step of the way to success. The program worked for everyone, even without any computer knowledge No Support Services available The nightmare began when I tried to access the REVERSE Search tool, I was not able to access the site during the month of April & May 2005 whever I had the time to do so. I had sent several emails for support to on various occasions to help@myquickresponse.com but each time I only received an auto-respond answer stating that they have received the complaint and it will be look into from nobody@myquickresponse.com and never receive any reply from them after that. Later, I found out that the reverse search was actually a free service offer by OVERTURE.com. This was not mentioned during the sales pitch and we were made to believe that it is supposed to be the exclusive tool provided by StoresOnline to differentiate us from other on-line merchants. Termination of the Stores Online Merchants Agreement. Due to the bad experiences with the level of support even before I started to use the system, I sent a fax to terminate the agreement but I did not receive any response from them. Since then, I had sent a request to stop my monthly Credit Card auto debit and a request to reverse the initial deposit(RM1,500) with my credit card company. I was very shocked when I saw all the reports about StoresOnline in the ripoffreport.com & complaints.com. I really want to officially cancel this transaction and please share with me your experiences on how to get this done officially. Carol SS Kuala LumpurMalaysia Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
Jun 03 2005
Storesonline, Inetseminars ACCC gets injunction and Southern Australia issues warning Ripoff Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
The complete article is available at accc.gov.au. Here's an excerpt: The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has instituted legal proceedings against StoresOnline International Inc, Galaxy Mall Inc and a Gold Coast resident, Mr Brett Perkins, alleging they have been engaging in misleading and deceptive conduct and other contraventions of the Trade Practices Act 1974 over the sale and promotion of home business e-commerce software packages. The ACCC obtained the following orders on 1 June 2005 on an ex-parte basis: 1. An injunction preventing StoresOnline and Mr Perkins from transferring funds outside the jurisdiction of Australian courts, pending further hearings on the case. 2. An order that, prior to the commencement of all remaining seminars or workshops to be conducted by StoresOnline in Australia, StoresOnline inform participants that the ACCC has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia seeking orders restraining StoresOnline from making misleading or deceptive representations. Also on June 3, 2005 this warning was issued by the Governement of Southern Australia (complete article available at Yahoo news): The South Australian consumer regulator has cautioned would-be internet web site designers over purchasing software and marketing packages during seminars run by US software developer, Imergent. The SA Office of Consumer and Business Affairs issued the warning after it received complaints about promotional seminars run by the Utah-based company in Adelaide. The Australian recently reported a chorus of complaints from unhappy customers who purchased packages from the company during a round of seminars in November and December last year. Purchasers complained the software was complex and the support inadequate. If you are an Australian unhappy with your recent purchase of Storesonline software, the Australian government may help you get a full refund. Contact the ACCC or your local Fair Trading Office for details or to lodge a complaint. You may also consider using these investigations as leverage in your communications with SOL as you seek reimbursement. Best of luck to you. Etwana Fresno, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Oct 04 2005
Stores Online - StoresOnline Overpriced Ripoff Deceptive Sheep in Wolves clothing Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Hi, I'm John, I got sucked in by these con men who were deceptive in there approach, making out that they had the web sites that were not that hard that they worked well and people could make alot of money with out to much experience. I brought 6 of the web sites but lucky for me I was ONLY PAYING THEM OFF, so they only got $800 OF MY MONEY before I woke up and cancelled my Credit Card. Now a friend told me there are millions of web sites that are all jostling for the top positions and they all can't be up there so that's why they gave you 400 links, but that still doesn't guarantee any traffic, Five years ago it would have been alright but today it's just wishful thinking,it's too late.I asked StoresOnline many times to give me a web site all ready to go, but they would not, they kept saying pay your money and we'll help you!!! Now a company called Cara Levens....Duvera, a finance company, who are threatening to take action over what they say is left owing, but they will not get anything out of me. I wonder if Stores Online is not behind that crowd too!!! I wonder? I 'm not so gullible now!! John ChristchurchNew Zealand Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
Oct 19 2005
StoresOnline fraudulent billing, dishonest Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
This mob did the rounds of Melbourne mid 2005. I was called away on business mid way through the seminar but was given doumentation to review. The offer was valid for 24hrs and only accepted when funds were wired within this time. I obviously did not transfer any money but spent the next week picking holes in their offer. Sounds good on the surface only. Now they want money regardless. I just recieved an outstading amount owing from their collection agency. Hmmm. Be very careful. Do not sign or give these people money. Phil MelbourneAustralia Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
Oct 05 2005
StoresOnline ripoff, overcharging, bad software Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
This internet marketing company never disclosed the extra charges that are required to setup and run a online store. They keep needing more funds to go further. I paid them about $12,000 for services that would normally cost a lot less from other service companies. Their software is defective to and hard to work with. High pressure deceptive advertising is what they dish out. They promised the clients they will be making a income ten times greater than what is paid out for their services. From negative testimonials i read about them, their clients webstores only brought them like 2 or 3 total sales in a long time period. The Storesonline company rips customers off. I would like to join a class action lawsuit to recoup my monies paid them. Thanks. Scott Westcliffe, ColoradoU.S.A.
Oct 28 2005
Storesonline RIPOFF, LIES, DISHONEST, DECEPTIVE SALES HYPE Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I attended the promo that promised to tell you all you need to know to set up an internet business, only to find that you have to pay money and schedule another full day for the promised info on setting up an internet business. On the seminar day, April 30, 2005 in St. Petersburg, FL, at the first break they told people to come to the fornt who were interested in learning more. This turned out to be an euphemism for sign up now and give us your money. I opted to not sign up then. Unfortunately later in the day, with the promise of we'll do everything to help you set up your website, anyone who uses a computer can do it, you will be earning a profit in 90 days to earn your money back, I gave them a check. I put in a stop payment order on my check and called Storesonline and told them, requesting to speak to a supervisor. The only calls I got back were from people who wanted to sell me more services. My friend who also signed up, tried very hard for over a month to set up her website and I helped her for countless hours. We could not get the sorry software that you have to download that they require to ever work. Their only suggestion was to contact your computer help line. Of course this was only through instant messaging. We spent many hours instant messaging! I returned all the items that were given to me on the day of the seminar by certified mail, return receipt requested on June 11, 2005 and received the receipt signed for by a Susan Krause on 6/13/05. Now 4 months later, I have just received a collection letter from Donald R. Conrad, an attorney in Livonia, Michigan, demanding payment of $6228 plus $30 for the returned check. I have written to Mr. Conrad telling him that my check was not bad, I chose to stop payment to a rip-off company and they accepted all the materials back. I informed him that I will not pay this money. Sandra Pinellas Park, FloridaU.S.A.
Nov 20 2005
Storesonline ripoff, fraudulant Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I purchased the SOL websites in May of 2005. Very excited about starting my own business from home. I started the next day brainstorming about what to sell. I was told at the conference that I went to That SOL would help with choosing products. The only help I got with this, I was told to brainstorm and they gave me names of wholesaler websites that I had to either purchase or were of no relevent help. First lie. Well, I found a wholesaler and began to build my own site. I was told you didn't need any computer knowledge to do this and if I wanted, they would build my entire site. Well, if they build your site, you have to submit everything to them in detail on a disc.(No computer knowledge?) Then after you tell them how you want it built, they do nothing with meta tags, which, I was told, is the key to the search engine ranking. More lies. So, when I couldn't get my questions sufficiently answered by customer support, I spent more money, on the coaching program to get everything right. That was okay for the30 minute sessions. But my coach would rarely return e-mails, and if he did, it took over a week. I was told to put this on my credit card the day of the conference, over $5,000, that I could make the minimum payments for a couple of months, then when I started making money on the sites, I would be able to pay off my investment. Usually three to four months and most people start making money,I was told. Well, I still haven't made a dime, and the only hits I have received are other sites wanting to exchange links. That brings me to another lie. Their links4trade that I purchased at the conference.( Which, I might add, you have to make a decision right then to purchase the sites to use the 'discounts') You are supposed to get 200-400 gauranteed links. I signed up with a free service and have gotten more links. Plus, after a year, you have to pay for this service, too! I could go on, but these are some of the big problems. Everything is for an additional fee. I am also seeking a refund, and so far have been denied. Surprising! I have found most of their resourses on the net for free or very little cost, compared the their investment. Lori Stanford, KentuckyU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Dec 09 2003
Storesonline, Inc. Blantant Ripoff, and Misrepresentation of Services Orem, Orem Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
On October 26, 2003 I sent the following letter to StoresOnline, Inc. in Orem, Utah I attended your workshop in July 2003 and while I was impressed and gratified by the sales presentation, nothing since that time has materialized. After 3-months of research and development I have discovered that the information you sold me at a very high cost, was, in fact, available for a must lower cost and often available for free from the Internet. I was shocked and felt that I surely had made a mistake at my discovery. I reread all the information you provided and afterward, I was convinced that I had been a gullible fool and had been taken advantage of by your company. Following are the points, which I dispute. The electronic storefront the cost is exorbitant, website storefronts can be developed for the individual at a very low cost. I have spent many hours researching the Internet attempting to find products to sell, and have thus far not borne results. Autoresponders: I requested one autoresponder be set up, which I was informed was done. However, I was unable to login. I have also discovered that a lot of advertising sites refuse to let you advertise if you use an autoresponder. Apparently, another useless tool. Customer Service: I e-mailed StoresOnline for help several times and only received a few words that did not adequately answer the questions involved. When I sent another e-mail requesting clarification and explaining that I had accidentally lost the communication previously sent, I received nothing in return. The worse offense is the Online Real-Time Credit Card Processing License. The cost for the interface and monthly fee is a blatant rip-off. There are many credit card companies that will provide a secure interface at no cost. Their cost is a percentage of the purchase transaction. No interface setup fee is necessary and no monthly cost to use the services. Finally, I was contacted soon after returning from the training seminar by a coaching company that is an affiliate of StoresOnline, offering to provide coaching services at an additional cost, suggesting that even though I didn't yet think I needed them, I probably would later. When I explained I did not have any further money to invest, the representative of the coaching company even asked me how much credit I have available on my Discover card to fund the service. My question was why do I need a coaching company if this is a simple process. Well, as I have found out, this process is not simple and cannot be undertaken without help. Therefore, the claims made by StoreOnline at the workshop -- that anyone with a reasonable degree of computer knowledge can easily use their product is deficient simply because they did not live up to the promises they made. Another point I would like to make, during the all-day workshop, not one time did anyone mention the possibility that to run a home-based business, a local business license and/or business name would need to be filed with the state, city and/or county where the business resided. Probably not a big deal from your perspective, however, it might have given credence to you as a service provider to mention it since you are in the business of teaching individuals how to develop a home based business. Needless to say, I am not happy with the product I have received. I am thus returning all hard copy material at my expense and requesting a voluntary termination of the contract I have with you. To date, you have received sums from me in the amount of $1,429.24. Let that sum be the price of my gullibility. I am not requesting a refund of said sums at this time, unless, further action is taken by StoresOnline against my credit rating or me. I suggest, that if you want to promote yourself as a service provider, you combine you storefront software and coaching service to actually help someone be successful. I am forwarding a copy of this letter to Fair Financial Services, notifying them of the suspension of monthly payment regarding this disputed matter. As I stated, I sent their products back, they refused to accept the package and set it back to me marked refused. I am currently still in dispute, while they trash my credit because I won't pay them. I am at present preparing my case to take it to court at which time I will demand all funds be reimbursed to me. I would be intrested in a class action suit if anyone is interested. I believe this company needs to be stopped. Frances Springfield, MissouriU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
Feb 06 2004
Storesonline ripoff Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I attended a seminar on 02/05/04 in Hopkinsville. They were telling us how to money using the internet. They were very believeable and appeared to be knowledgeable. They also showed pictures of people who was very successful using their product. One of the successful ones was purportedly the brother of Brandon Lewis. I initially gave them a check for the $30.00 for the seminar. By the end the presentation, which was too long, they served lunch which was a turkey sandwich, salad, chips and a brownie. I decided not to pursue it and their attitude changed. They told me I had to wait before I got my money back. Finally they told me I had to wait until I got ready to leave before they would give me my check back. I had to ask three times and each time they kept trying to persuade me to come to the workshop. I am so glad that I persisted and got my money back. Especially after seeing all the ripoff reports. Thank you so very much. Karen hopkinsville, KentuckyU.S.A.
Jun 11 2003
STORESONLINE Slick Sales Pitch/LISTEN CAREFULLY NO INFORMATION GIVEN Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Like all of you we received an email invitation to a FREE seminar... breakfast/lunch. We opted for the breakfast. Listened and kept hearing promises for the NEXT full day seminar where the real INFORMATION would be given only $20 for 2 people and you get breakfast and lunch. GREAT! We thought let's see. Came home from the 1st seminar and started thinking I should do some checking...found this site. Was sick... crud just blew $20 but my husband said let's just go have the meals and we'll see what they say. After 3 1/2 hours of listening to hipe about the internet, history of the internet and stories and quips from the slick marketers... we decided it was enough! We were given a notebook that was going to be filled by the end of the seminar with important information... needless to say that was all hipe and now we have paper to print on the back of. (Oh by the way they sent us a tin of cookies and reminded us 3 times about the seminar) Breakfast was buffet cold fruit etc/Lunch was OK... spoke to some people 1 man had purchased the 6 sites almost a year ago but was never able to get it up and running so came again to see if he could get some help. One woman had her hotel paid by them since she lived in another area of KY. She wasn't planning on buying anything so she didn't feel scammed. We walked out after lunch followed by 1 of their people. We were READing THEIR HAND OUTS instead of listening to the drivel and tried to question someone at lunch and he glossed over every question even when I referred to their own information.... We told him if they were such great internet guru's they should have checked Google themselves and look at the first page under storesonline... since the hipe about search engines was what got us there to begin with. If they had they would see the COMPLAINTS were available and that should send up a big RED FLAG! But, I have been using the internet for 7 years have designed sites and I know how much things cost. I also know that people buy gym memberships, join Weight Watchers etc. and never go,and don't ask for their money back because they feel like they failed or they were fools. UNFORTUNATELY people will probably do this BECAUSE Storesonline make it SOUND EASY! Even though they make quiet disclaimers that it won't be. If you are not a VERY computer savy person YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO THIS. I also sent an email to 1 of their examples.... NO RESPONSE. If they have helped so many 1000's of people why don't they have any significant sites they can highlight? Ones we can go look at. People that have done it that we can talk to? Today we got the pitch from PMI we got a basket of goodies UPS and the pitch that they could help us get up and going... guess they don't know how to communicate with their backers... nobody told them WE DIDN'T SIGN!! We are really sorry for those that have listened... hopefully you will get your money back I am just writing this for those that are like us who MIGHT CHECK first. LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY AND READ WHAT THEY GIVE YOU CAREFULLY!!! Or better yet find something more productive to do with your time and money like take a nap/wash your hair/anything!! W&L Louisville, KentuckyU.S.A.
Aug 08 2003
Jul 19 2003
Storesonline, Aka Galaxy MAll ripoff fraudulent ripoff business Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My agreement with Stores Online for which the lease payments to a company called Fair Financial are supposed to be paid to, were based on a contract I signed with Storesonline, whereupon by my committing to pay them $3,000+ plus interest via this contract, they would perform internet services for my company. This all sounded great until the very first time I went to initiate those services, Storesonline tried to force me to sign another, additional contract to get the services. I refused to sign an additional contract (that was different from the first), since I had already signed one contract. They refused to give me the services, unless I also signed the new, additional contract. I stopped payment. I have never received any services from them. They have atached my credit and ruined any chances of my business succeeding. These are very disreputable people. Chris Keokuk, IowaU.S.A.
Aug 17 2004
Galaxy Mall - Storesonline ripoff unethical dishonest know they are scamming you Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I was sent to this seminar by my boss to help out with acquiring two web sites for our company. He also thought he was helping me out by trying to provide a secondary income for me. But all that happened was paying way too much for a rip off! All the web sites are preprogrammed and they just plug your information in. Where is the customization for each customer they claim? And who wants to pay that much for a web site? I couldn't give the web sites away! They claimed customers would love to have the easiness of their websites and with me doing the marketing. But the information they gave at the seminar and on their online marketing help page - that I paid for - you can get for free anywhere. I wish there was some way to get my money back. I finally paid everything I owed - almost $5000.00. Now their audit company wrote me a letter that owe Galaxy Mall another $464.00. And just so you know - Keep everything - including the store building kit, cd and all information. If you cancel you can get a little bit of a cheaper rate, but you must return these items. Something they never tell you until the end. Even 3 years later if you made the payment plan, you need all that stuff! Good Luck to anyone getting your money back! The only people I could ever talk to about money was LeaseComm. The company they sent me through to get the loan. Amanda Greenwich, OhioU.S.A.

Approximately 432 Reports Found