Customer satisfaction commitment: StoresOnline | Ripoff Report

Your Search: StoresOnline

There may be more reports for "StoresOnline"

For more results perform a general search for "StoresOnline"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Sep 21 2004
SmartShare Vacations, StoresOnline rip-off! Failed performance! Liars! InternetRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Affiliate offer was made at a StoresOnline presentation (see all comments at Smartstore on this site). Was told that there were vacation properties available for as little as $99, that the affiliate program was $89, and that there was a cap of $500 on a week's rental. All false! I was billed $98, properties on current hotsheet are as high as $650, and there were no $99 properties. After faxing in the request, I have yet to recieve any information on links for the website (has been 10 days now). I would be interested in knowing if anyone has ever recieved a referral check! Dr Leawood, KansasU.S.A.
Apr 22 2004
Storesonline ripoff Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
That is So sad i Reported http://www.ripoffreport.com/Corrupt-Companies/Storesonline/storesonline-ripoff-orem-utah-M6958.htm To Everyone about stores on Line and yet You Let Them Rip You Off Use Your Media Player And You Can Find Out More about Me and mabey You will Check me out First Before Your Riped Off Billy Klamath Falls, OregonU.S.A.
Apr 15 2004
Its Just Not Fair! I went to Storesonline seminar and sat The 3 hours Just Waiting for The word Does Anyone have any Questions? as I had a few and They would not have been Nice. But They Wanted Us to Pull Them aside and ask The Questions so Others would not hear But I did Pass out Flyers and Take Pictures Of The seminar Undercover Like DateLine Did Of Our Presenter Leand McKay. I Have a Very Good Camera as you Can Tell and hey im a PRESS Photographer :+} http://wisemanpublishers.us/SCAM.htm If You See The Person at My Site at a seminar Keep Your Money And Run.. Billy Klamath Falls, OregonU.S.A.
Aug 27 2004
Storesonline Ripoff Are In Canada red flags a popping Regina SaskatchewanRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Just thought I would add my two cents. I was asked to attend one of their seminars here in Regina, sask, and thought well info can't hurt. I wished I would have check here before I attended. I think I could have prevented some nice, but unknowing business people from spending money. I had red flags go up right from the get go. They use some very good sales tricks here that have been around for years. Feed you first (You listen better when full), Holding off lunch (2 pm) to make people hurry to sign up only so they can eat. Showing of the Sick kid (which may or may not be true) Talking about how much money you can make, and how great a life you could have, with the internet. These statements(internet wealth) are true. But not at their price. What they do offer is 3 to 4 times what such services should cost. I was under the impression that allthough they did help people with little know-how have every thing done for them. That the services they offered were sound. But that were charging, way to much for this service. But after reading here, I have found that they don't even offer any good service to speak of. I agree with the one Gentleman that I wished I had read these first, so I could have warned a few people. Storesonline may fool alot of people, but some can see the flags if they look hard enough. I will see if they are still in town tommorow and maybe some people can be warned. Well, buyer beware is always the rule. What hurts is that they prey on the business week people. Giving them false or near hope. Take all this money from them, and give little in return. These people deserve a business that will help them. Don't give up. There are some out there. Look for them, and of course check here for help. And by the way I have a website, that makes little right now (I haven't got it complete yet, little details to finish) it cost me less than $30 per month webhost with all the storesline services. A friend did my website, but I could have hired a web-designer for less than $800. Merchent service account $25-100.(or use hyperwallet for cash) So you can set up your website business for less than 1000-1200. marketing can be learned, and you can make money.... but $2500- $4300 start up fees, $50-$100 per hour every time you need a small webpage change, and a cookie cutter/ temp-plate crap site. Please... they really do Rip off people. my 2 cents M regina, SaskatchewanCanada Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
Entity: Regina, Saskatchewan
Aug 24 2004
Storesonline - Galaxy Mall ripoff, trying to threaten me, and dishonest Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My complaint is about Mr. Bills of Storesonline getting my messages removed from this site. Mr. Bills and his attorney said that I harassing Storesonline, but this company gave me no choice because I was told earlier of 2 options: deferrment and a joint venture. Deferrment are only available if you paid 3 on-time payments and I found this out when I called the customer service manger, Diane myself. Their company policy is three payments and Storesonline can not override that. The webmaster was told by Mr. Bills to erase my complaints and I did not authorize this. To the webmater, do not remove any of my complaints without my permission. I will not be bullied for telling the truth at all. Shemonika Alorton, IllinoisU.S.A.
Aug 10 2004
Storesonline ripoff lies misrepresentation promises not kept Utah InternetRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Stores Online does not do what they say. The product they sell is available for free on the internet. After you buy into the lies they ask for more money and ignore any requests to help or do anything promised when you buy. They have a slick sales pitch but no follow up except for selling more services that are surely more lies. Please if you even think of buying into this, DON'T. You will be Taken for your money with nothing to show for it except worthless promises. Bonnie reseda, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Aug 17 2004
Galaxy Mall - Storesonline ripoff unethical dishonest know they are scamming you Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I was sent to this seminar by my boss to help out with acquiring two web sites for our company. He also thought he was helping me out by trying to provide a secondary income for me. But all that happened was paying way too much for a rip off! All the web sites are preprogrammed and they just plug your information in. Where is the customization for each customer they claim? And who wants to pay that much for a web site? I couldn't give the web sites away! They claimed customers would love to have the easiness of their websites and with me doing the marketing. But the information they gave at the seminar and on their online marketing help page - that I paid for - you can get for free anywhere. I wish there was some way to get my money back. I finally paid everything I owed - almost $5000.00. Now their audit company wrote me a letter that owe Galaxy Mall another $464.00. And just so you know - Keep everything - including the store building kit, cd and all information. If you cancel you can get a little bit of a cheaper rate, but you must return these items. Something they never tell you until the end. Even 3 years later if you made the payment plan, you need all that stuff! Good Luck to anyone getting your money back! The only people I could ever talk to about money was LeaseComm. The company they sent me through to get the loan. Amanda Greenwich, OhioU.S.A.
Apr 16 2006
StoresOnline diceptive presentation and hard-sell ripoff practices Providence Rhode Island, InternetRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I attended both StoresOnline conferences this month. The first was an introductory session to weed out the nonbuyers. The second one was the longer, all day intensive training. I knew it was going to be a sales gimick going into it- they told us it was beforehand. It appeared as though they were being up front with everything. Not surprisingly, those friendly assoicates willing to help us with all of our questions were not so accomodating. in fact, literally ran off when we asked about discrepencies in their instructions/lessons that we were testing on the laptop we brought during the presentation. Their no problem attitude promised regarding coming just to learn turned into quite the hard-sell tactic, almost angry demeanor, at the end. especially right up to the moment we were leaving as we were approached again after declining their today only offer. Most of the exclusive tools we (StoresOnline) offer were free web tools available to anyone on the net. Unfortunately, too many people at this training did not see through them. The credit card machines were ticking away the whole time. Not once during the presentation did I hear them say there was a money-back guarantee. It was interesting to read other's complaints, as many of their named presenters were the supposed success cases in our presentation. Good presenters, well orchestrated deception. Janice Providence, Rhode IslandU.S.A.
Apr 20 2006
StoresOnline misled ripped off and downright lied to Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I went to a storesonline seminar in Columbus Ohio. My wife and I went hoping to make a little extra cash to get ready for retirement. We bought 6 sites. They made it sound so easy. Went home and started to set up my first web store. Reality sets in. I contacted support to ask how I could enlarge the photos of my products. I can't. I asked about setting up my merchant account to take credit cards. Now the terms are changed. My credit is not good (I had told them this at the start) so I would be charged more, I have to wait before money is put into my account, I have to have $5000 in an account just in case, ect ect. I was told I could use paypal at the seminar. I upgrade my account with paypal to use them as a merchant account. I like the terms, contact storesonline to set it up, No, we can't use integrate for 6 months at least. Okay, I try another group and was told it would cost me at least $1500 to integrate them plus I would still be paying a monthy maintance fee to SOL. I e-mail asking for information on how to get out. I never get a reply to my question. The list goes on. If anybody from Ohio would be interested in a class action PLEASE, PLEASE count me in! Charles Marysville, OhioU.S.A.
Apr 21 2006
StoresOnLine WARNING DISHONEST PRESENTATIONS---RUN FAST AND DON'T LOOK BACK!! ripoff Minneapolis MinnesotaRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My financee and myself recently attended a free seminar with the prospect of earning a second stream of income...This is a warning to all Minnesotan's and everyone around the world. This company has a very poor reputation and hidden under multiple different business names. This so called business with no opportunity, alot of fluff will cost you thousands with little or no potential to recover your investement. Real Training is recommended but not by this company. Internet websites do not cost $5000 to set-up and monthly fees that they fail to tell you about. Stores On Line makes Amway which has now changed names to hide reputation look like a great opportunity...do you follow? In the highest regards to all! DLM Linda-Mary Chaska, MinnesotaU.S.A.
Entity: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Jul 19 2012
Storesonline ripoff fruadulent seminars Orem UtahRipOff Report REVIEW: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Ripoff Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My business partner and I went to a seminar in Cleveland, OH and we're strong armed into buying 6 websties. We tried to cancel the credit card order 3 days after attending the seminar and were told that we couldn't cancel it. I have tried several times to get these websites runing and have benn unsuccessful.We have tried contacting the company and getting help but have just gotten the typical run around. Being transfered from one person to another. Being told we need to buy other services to get our websites submitted. The list just goes on and on.We are both fed up with this company and want to now how to get this company to give us our money back.Lisa Youngstown, OhioU.S.A.
Mar 01 2006
StoresOnline - Storesonline.com ripoff dishonest fraudulent claims dishonest fraudulent billing Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I was attending the seminar prior to my discharge from the military. At the seminar, storesonline self proclaim professional sucessful internet Merchant is nothing more than a regular employee who works for storesonline. They use dishonest presentation during the seminar that makes everything seems so easy to start a home based business. Nothing has further from the truth is that they gave you a product with a binder of pure trash, garbage dvd and manual kits of teaching you how to build a business. But nothing in the kit as well as nothing in the seminar that teach you how to find a prospect and close the prospect and how to deliver products to end consumer. I already terminate my relationship of trusting their product and stop making further payment to them since I'm still unemploy right now, and they already cut off their services from me and they still bill me payments and telling me that I've have a balance of $5595.68. Those dishonesty will not stop there, that trick people buying themselves into expensive home based business which is nothing more than a piece of trash. I'll contact my attorney and the attorney gerneral about this and they won't get away with this! Jack Brooklyn, New YorkU.S.A.
88, Report #196787
Jun 16 2006
Storesonline ripoff, Scam, Brainwashers, Cedar Rapids IowaRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My fiance went to one of the seminars and signed up with 6 web sites. I was angry that she didn't reasearch the company. I had a friend back in 1996 that was scammed my galaxymall, the other name this company goes by. Anyway so she thinks this is a good opportunity, so I gave her my support, but I no longer have a shared bank account with her any more. The company has withdrew over $1,500.00 since she has signed up with them. She has tried to set up her own website, but guess what? Doesn't work and their tech support should be done by a kindergardner. They basically wanted remote access to our computers, and stated that their service cannot work otherwise. B.S. I am currently involved in starting a class action law suit against this company. I have read over all the information my finace signed, and it's full of loop holes. We have tried to cancel this, but try getting a hold of anyone. And if you do they state that the serice cannot be cancelled. If anyone reads this please don't fall for this crap. Here are your red flags 1. 8 hr seminnar that mentally wears you down 2. B.S. 3. Reverse search engine tool??? Whatever, more like a tracker 4. A credit check that dosen't even exist on any credit report 5. They need your account info + SSI 6. You sign papers with no copies...Hmmmmm obvious 7. B.S. 8. The up front cost, well real people who have sites will tell you that 9. No money back or refund policies 10. B.S. 11. The company itself is involved in several class action Law-suits 12. They wont give you anytime to think it over, they will just say that it is a limited offer, and you must act fast (SCAM) 13. There are hidden fees aswell as well as the cost that they promise. Here is some advice for those who have signed up with them. Cancel your accounts! Pay to have the checks and debits Stopped. Contact the Consumer Affiars office in your state and file a report. Contact you credit card company and explain to them the situation and have those transactions stopped... Contact the President and have these A-holes Banned from the U.S.A. Curtis Cedar Rapids, IowaU.S.A.
Nov 10 2004
Storesonline Ripoff Report Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I would like to file my complaint about Storesonline. My wife & I attended 3 seperate seminars, first of which was the introduction, where they sold us the vacation scam! I was leery at first! We then attended the workshop, where there was all the high pressure sales! I've been online for a few years, but very much a novice about business! My wife had been in business before, so I hoped she would be able to help get us started! We ended up financing the 6 websites, without any internet sales experience or any product of our own! Ofcourse, we learned later on about the 3 day cancellation notice! I only wish I would have been more skeptical! We deeply regret getting taken in this scam!!!!!! I firmly intend on getting out of this contract & making them pay us back! If anyone else ever starts a class-action lawsuit I'd love to be included! I would appreciate any assistance or advice on how to get out of this contract, please do so! Jeffery Fort Huachuca, ArizonaU.S.A.
90, Report #119304
Nov 22 2004
Storesonline ripoffs of honest people Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My roommate and I attened the introduction seminar and then the full 8 hour seminar for Storesonline. Niether one of use is computer savey enough to be able to build a website, but they assured us the they would help us and even put us in touch with PMI, a company that works with Storesonline. PMI was supposed to teach me in 10 easy steps how to build a website and I followed all the steps that I was given. There was no way anyone following these steps could ever build a website. Now not only are we going to have to fight to get our money back from Storesonline but also form PMI. This ignorant company should be stopped. What they do and how the prey on inocent people the way they do should be punishable by law. We are so stressed out over all this. I hope anyone reading this will at least think about what they do before they get roped into something they don't understand. This company didn't care about the people just the money. Lisa Youngstown, OhioU.S.A.
Dec 19 2004
StoresOnLine Ripoff No comeback for disatisfied customers Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I cannot describe their behaviour as a rip-off just yet but it appears to be going that way. On December 3rd 2004 I phoned StoresOnLine company secretary, Camille Roberts asking for a receipt and detailed breakdown of the money I have spent to date (UK8500). So far there has been no response to this request. More recently, I phoned again asking how I could backout of the arrangements made so far. I was told that I would get a phone call tomorrow from the person who deals with my account. This has not happened. I have tried emailing StoresOnLine on several occasions during November and December and these have been returned as undeliverable - mailbox full. To be fair; I have had a good response from Spencer Maughan my assigned personal trainer. But in trying to use their software to create a web page I have been defeated by the lack of a preview facility so I cannot see what I'm supposed to do. I am now highly disapointed. I may not be able to recover all that I have spent. But all unsatisfied customers should be able to negotiate a withdrawal. Avoiding a response to my requests destroys any faith I might have had in this firm and its enthusiastic claims as presented in their seminars Doig LondonUnited Kingdom Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
Dec 14 2004
StoresOnline - Imergent Contact the FBI with Seminar Dates Ripoff Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
The FBI has an online form to report suspected crimes and abuses. Let them know how you feel about StoresOnline. I did! https://tips.fbi.gov/ Please be sure to include the dates, times, and locations of seminars if you have them. This is extremely important for conducting a proper investigation. Include a description of your experience and the amount of money you paid. Etwana Fresno, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Mar 07 2005
Storesonline Imergent GalaxyMall File Complaints in States with Consumer Protection Laws - FTC List ripoff Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Twenty-six states have business opportunity laws. Most of these laws prohibit sales of business opportunities unless the seller gives potential purchasers a pre-sale disclosure document that has first been filed with a designated state agency. State business opportunity laws typically cover every imaginable type of business opportunity that might be offered. If a business opportunity seller is not required to provide pre-sale disclosures by the Franchise Rule, these disclosures will almost always be required by the laws of the states listed below. Alaska, California,Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky,Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin If you live in one of the above listed states you can visit the FTC website for details on whom you will need to contact to file a formal complaint: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/franchise/netbusop.htm Etwana Fresno, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Mar 15 2005
Storesonline And Duvera Finance ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Orem Utah internetRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I attended a seminar, misled by information. submitted $200 down payment. Billed $164.00 month from August 2004 to current. $1,312.00. I have not received proper services and have come to realize I have been ripped off. Over charged Informed I should wait for bootcamp info before preparing web page. Bootcamp info was never received. Phone call said it was on the way. Elayne CCHills, IllinoisU.S.A.
Jul 27 2005
STORESONLINE SCAM, CUSTOMER RELATIONS GUY GREG HALL OFFERS PERSONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER BUT NO REFUND, RIPOFF!! OREM UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Well, this is an on-going effort to get a deposit back or at least the cancellation of the contract for the websites... which I never got a copy of. I have emailed SOL and requested a refund and expressed my dis-satisfaction and concerns with their company. the management team has determined that I have no grounds for a refund, but customer relations guy, Greg Hall has suggested that I take his offer of a personal account manager to assist me in making my website work. I have emailed him back to say I wish not to have ANY more dealings with his company and will continue my effort in filing complaints with all agencies I can. he also told me that they tell people in the seminars about the extra charges for credit card processing and such... lies... we were told about the pay per clicks, but not about the extra fees charged monthly for the credit card processing, that I thought I was paying and extra $999.00 for. I did all the free stuff and then did the pay per click on google adwords for about a week and a half, but it was costing me 30-40.00 per week and still did not reach the magic 100 hits per day and still no sales. If there is anyone else who attended the seminar I did in Wichita, Ks back in May, I would like to hear from you as well... this company is so bad... I can't believe that they are still allowed to operate ANYWHERE. BRC Wichita, KansasU.S.A.
Entity: OREM, Utah
Nov 03 2004
STORESONLINE ripoff OREM UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
storesonline deception I attended a seminar in Pittsburgh Pa in august of 2004 Everyone was told that in purchasing their websites everything was inclusive. After purchasing their websites I discovered that I had to pay $30 for my Domain name. At the back of the booklet it states additional charges for pictures on the website and numerous other things. The email address WWW.storesonline.com states Not Found . Their Customer service is useless. I am trying to gather as many people as possible across the United States who would also like a RIP-OFF REFUND to unite. They are now interfering with our livelihood !! I planned on having my website up & running in October but they have prevented this from happening. I have requested a refund from storesonline 3 times and was told no, that my request is denied ! Debbie Beaver Falls, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: OREM, Utah
Oct 31 2003
Storesonline ripoff; do not follow thru on promises, thieving %&*$*s Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Purchased 6 sites; unfortunatley fell for hype at seminar. Have followed all instructions diligently, even went so far as to hire certified computer systems engineer. After countless hours and effort at this time cannot even access the sites though www.storesonline.com to do maintenance, check orders, etc. Can access sites though the custom urls I purchased, but what good is that if cannot access to maintain. . Continue to be interested in ecommerce, if any one out there knows of a company that is real, please pass on the info. Richard Joplin, MissouriU.S.A.
Oct 26 2003
Storesonline ripoff Orem UTRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My husband and I went to a workshop. Got six websites but was unable to fill all six so after sometime they gave us our money back for three . Was working on the site this morning when I see this so I was very suprised they are ripping people off. I guess we are out for the three web sites. I truely didn't think they were like that. So we are out alittle over one thosands dollars. Guess it could be worst but still that is a whole lot of money to get nothing for it. They got a hell of a lot of money from people who believed in them. I had even looked to see if they had ripped anyone off but noone was on any site when I had looked before. Colleen w chesterfield, New HampshireU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Mar 01 2004
Entity: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Mar 17 2004
Storesonline AKA Galaxy Mall ripoff Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My girlfriend and I attended one of the seminars in Oahu, Hawaii. We spent $5,200 on products that promised us free service around the clock and customer support. We have no around the clock service and it's pretty hard getting support especially w/ the hawaii time difference. Most of the time they are trying to sell us more services. How much more do we need? We already spent $5,200!!! The success team called us up one day and offered to help us w/ our website and hand-walking us through everything. I thought to myself, WOW! We are finally getting our moneys worth. At the end of the conversation the representative asked me to please give him my credit card number. I explained, For what? He said that we would charge this to your card. I said how much? He said only $3,000. If you want more help there is an extra cost. I was so mad! Till this day I still have not recieved any good customer support and yet no refund and no one to have returned my calls. I have read other people w/ the same problems from storesonline and its nice to see that I wasn't the only sucker. Storesonline have lied to us, decieved us, and given us false hope. Sincerely, Bobby & Tandra-lyn Bashir Kahului, HawaiiU.S.A.

Approximately 432 Reports Found