SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

There may be more reports for "Sweepstakes Clearinghouse"

For more results perform a general search for "Sweepstakes Clearinghouse"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jan 30 2006
SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE ripoff DALLAS Texas
SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE Dallas Tx 75247 these people will totally rip you off. My wife and I thought we were getting a good deal. That was before they took us for over 300 dollars. Please do not fall victim to their ads. Throw everything they may send you away or shred it. In small print you can read they are a division of ALLIED MARKETING GROUP INC. Anthony Athens, TennesseeU.S.A.
Feb 09 2006
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse ripoff Dallas Texas
The company wants you to send $37.96 along with their blue voucher of $37.96 in order to send you the prize you have won James Kent, OhioU.S.A.
Oct 10 2006
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse ripoff Dallas Texas
trying to purchase a camcorder $ 149.99 by personal check, with a $ 400.00 voucher rebate offered. Carlos Tallahassee, FloridaU.S.A.
Sep 25 2006
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse ripoff Dallas Texas
My wife received a notice that we would receive a television set if we send 37.96 to cover shipping. No other info. was supplied. We have till 10/08/06 to send money. I looked up the company on the internet and seen your report on it that it was a 5inch black and white tv. So I'm filing this report and I dont think they should be allowed to mislead people. Ralph terryville, ConnecticutU.S.A.
Sep 11 2006
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse ripoff Dallas Texas
This rip-off company sent me six vouchers for $400.00 each which could only be used for the purchase of the six items they offered. When I checked the retail price of each of these items the retail price had been inflated by over $200.00 each. This was the consolation prize I was awarded. Looks to me like the only one who would be consoled by my taking advantage of my prize is Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. Needless to say, I threw my vouchers in the trash can, where they belong. Jeannie Ada, OklahomaU.S.A.
Jul 09 2007
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Dallas Texas
I receive in the mail a total of six vouchers for different items , one of them got my attencion , a DVC Digital Camcorder , the voucher was for 400.00 ,if I send 149.95 I will get this camara , sounds good , I send the check and 3 weeks later I have receive nothing , try to contact them and you can talk no one , emails nothing , suspeciosly I receive A BAG FOR A DIGITAL CAMERA pink color brand K r collection.com , i send a letter to them and they never respond me , so I'm thinking this have something to do with this sweepstakes clearingwherehouse ,, is terrible this happen I hope our goverment do something about it . Carlos walnut, CaliforniaU.S.A.
May 25 2004
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse ripoff Dallas Texas
I was sent a check for 300 dollars for a camcorder. I had mailed in two checks for 10.00 each. Then I recieved another notice to pay 37.50 for a complete home stereo system and then I decided to look up this notice to get some information about this product that's when I pulled up this fraud notice. My balance is 179.00 from a $400.79 balance. What shall I do to get my money back Diana glendale, ArizonaU.S.A.
Nov 21 2012
sweepstakes clearinghouse worse ripoff ever dallas, Texas
THEY CASH THE CHECK AND NEVER SEND THE ITEM. WHEN I CALL TO ASK THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. SO WHERE ARE MY $139.00. SO THEY TOLD ME TO SEND THEM PROOF OF THE BANK. THIS IS THE WORSE RIPOFF EVER. THEY DONT HAVE THE PHONE NUMBER ON THE VOUCHERS AND ITS VERY HARD TO COMMUNICATE.
Entity: dallas, Texas
34, Report #1207342
Feb 07 2015
SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE HOMEVALUESANDGIFTS.COM HOME GIFTS Internet
Paid for the gifts with the bofa check#2028  for $23 dated 9/30/14 still haven't got my gifts yet.
Entity: Internet
Nov 14 2004
Clearinghouse SweepstakesSweepstakes Clearinghouse ripoff Dallas Texas
I had received their envelope in the mail over a month ago. It stated I won a consolation prize and accompanied by a &400.00 credit voucher. I was seriously going to order the luggage (of which I had to pay $79.95out of my own pocket). This was to be a Christmas present for my daughter and her fiancee. I noticed it had to be used by October 13, 2004. So, I went online to find out if there was some way I could maybe get the order in using their web site. To my surprise, all I found was this rip-off site! I would like to thank you for saving my time and money on something that was a scam. I know now to check things out before i order. Again, thank-you very much. Kathy Erie, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Dec 17 2002
sweepstakes clearinghouse consumer fraud ripoff dallas Texas
bought a tv,vcr,cd radio and rack (which is a cheap entertainment center). when i received it the rack came broken. i call them and they said that they would sent me another one, i asked for my money back on the rack only and they said no. i would have to send everything back, but everything was not broken only the rack which could not hold the tv, it was the weak. this is still going on after 2 months and going on 3. i have since received 4 rack and still they come broken, i send them back and they will not refund my money or send my a better one and they do have better ones. they told me that i can buy a better on if i want, but they will not sent for all my troubles MARY SOUTH GATE, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: dallas, Texas
Feb 22 2005
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse ripoff Dallas Texas
I just received this Sweepstakes Clearinghouse in the mail as of 2/22/05, notifying me that I won a TV, and to send $47.96, or send it in two installments. But it did not state what kind of TV or brand. I am soo glad I check into this website, due to I would have been ripped off, by receiving a little 5-inch black and white TV that does not get good reception. I sure hope no one else gets ripped off by this scam, it is definitely going to be shredded! Teresa Port Neches, TexasU.S.A.
38, Report #132027
Feb 19 2005
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse dishonest ripoff in PA Dallas Texas
I was told that I was a winner of a contest held by Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. All I had to do was send $5.00 in the envelope provided by Febuary 9th,2005 and I would be notified of my winnings. Well on Febuary 16th,2005 I recieved a consulation prize, $420.00 toward a Tv, Stereo system, ect. Voucher only valid until Febuary 16th,2005. This really burns me because now in reading on-line, I find that this company has been scamming people since last year(or possibly before) it made me sick to my stomach that something has not been done about this. Also come to find that they are still operating. This needs to be stopped. Sure I only lost 5.00, but there are many more people that are losing even more. It's disgusting!!!!!! Elizabeth hummelstown, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Jan 19 2005
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Disappearing Money Magicians Dallas Texas
Just like the rest of you guys filing, I sent my money with the voucher, Got 1 statement and haven't heard from the company since. I'm assuming this will be a $300 lesson on why you shouldn't fall for mail order scams!!!!!!!! Pierce asheville, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Jul 06 2002
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse is a ripoff. Dallas, Texas
I'm not going to let Sweepstakes Clearinghouse do anything to me, but I have a few words to say about them anyway... I'm typing this in the heat of the moment, but if it helps an innocent person from getting burned, then it will be worth it. I'm tired of this type of scam. Did I ever contact these people? I don't think so. Then how do they get my name and address? They figure I'll think I entered some kind of sweepstakes a while ago, and now I'm winning something for it. What am I winning? Not much, because I have to pay something out. They probably bought a bunch of stuff for real cheap at bulk prices and are making a nice profit even minus the voucher they've sent me. And they make it sound like somebody else is winning a millions of dollars in their Ten Million Dollar Sweepstakes Giveaway. Not me...I have to pay something out if I want to participate. What kind of BS is that? I'd probably get a good deal if I bought the luggage or the watches, but they'll make hand-over-fist on the computers, no doubt, which most marks will probably go for. My point is, I'm unfortunately going to have to pollute the environment in a small way (again) and trash their junk mail. It's just another con. They butter it up real nice and sweet, but it's just another case of smoke and mirrors. Thank heaven for the internet, where one can just type in a name and get the dirt on them inside a minute. Dan Lompoc, California
Mar 29 2003
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse rip-off Dallas Texas
In 2002 sweepstake clearing house sent me a voucher to purchase a surround sound radio system. After paying for a couple of months I decided that i did not want to continue and would therefore like a refund. I have since written sweepstakes clearinghouse, call them and i can't seem to get a clear answer as to when i will be able to receive a refund of my money. Maureen new york, New YorkU.S.A.
Dec 06 2002
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse ripoff Dallas Texas
Ordered a computer, looked like a good deal, put it on layaway. After having paid $320.00, I am now finding out I am no where near paying it off because of all the hidden fees they are charging. Example: shipping and handling fees are outrageous and I was not make aware of these at the time of purchase plus since I have recently moved, they added an additional $30.00 for the new address! The advertised purchase price is no where near what the final paid price will be due to all the hidden fees! When I called yesterday to complain and ask for a refund, I was told that was impossible because I had not paid in full yet so a refund couldn't be made. I do not want to give these people anymore money, I feel like I'm throwing my hard earned money into a sinkhole. I would like a full refund of my $320.00. Bill Dale, TexasU.S.A.
Mar 17 2003
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse rip-off Dallas Texas
Received Certificateof Award for $Ten Million Dollar Sweepstakes Clearinghous Giveaway. Attached was a credit voucher for $400 to be applied against a purchase of a selected item. I ordered on March 7, 2003, the RCA Home Stereo System with Surround Sound for $579.95. I paid the $179.95 difference with a Credit Card. Was not aware of this scam until I checked this compayout on the computer. Will follow up with Credit Card company regarding this charge. No merchandise has been received Richard Mountville, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Oct 10 2002
SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE Fraudulent Practices Dallas Texas
I have been a customer of this company for several years. In the past service has been prompt and the customer service representatives very helpful In fact, I have bought several items from them in the past with no incidents of displeasure. Now however, it's a diffent story. I had two active accounts with them and I decided to close one and pay off the other with the money available . I had all the account info for both accounts as they will always say you need to have that so they can help you. I had given instructions to close my laptop account and apply these funds to my dvd account. This in effect should have paid for my dvd and it should be on it's way to me. It's not. After calling 8 times to inquire about the status of my account, I have received several different excuses as to why I don't have my dvd player. One, it was just a human error. Two, the transfer has not been completed (after almost 2 weeks?). Three, the transfer is complete and the dvd is on its way. Four, the dvd is not in stock. What the Hell is going on? Also, they cannot seem to provide you with the name of anyone in charge and you cannot get anything in writing or by fax, of by email. Well then why ask for that information? Why? It's always this mysterious Supervisor will call you crap. I don't have much faith that I will get a call at all. I am extremely unhappy with this company now and I will not be doing business with them again if I can ever get my merchandise or my Money back. Buyer Beware. Lawrence San Antonio, Texas
Aug 13 2002
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse ripoff Dallas Texas
I purchased, last June 11, 2001 (layaway) a computer from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. One week ago today the computer died. I called Sweepstakes today and the representative told me my warranty expire June 11, 2002 (two months ago). I inquired why wasn't I given the option to extend the warranty or have been told that the warranty was about to expire, his reply was the manufacturer does not extend warranties. I asked several questions about the model and make of the computer and was rudely told to take it to my local computer person. This is not a good way of doing business. I now have a computer that is one year old and dead. Where do you purchase this stuff? Are they seconds? Denise Winston-Salem, North Carolina
May 19 2003
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse ripoff fraudulent ripoff business Dallas Texas
They claim they provide prompt shipment of products. They cashed my check about a month ago for the health glider. I still have not received what was ordered. Vann Lakeville, MinnesotaU.S.A.
Sep 15 2005
SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE ripoff DALLAS Texas
I AM A HARD WORKING MAN WHO IS GETTING READY TO BECOME A FATHER AT ANY TIME AND WHEN I GOT THIS NOTICE IN THE MAIL IT SOUNDED SO GOOD TO WIN A T.V FOR MY NEW BABY'S ROOM THEN MY WIFE STARTED CHECKING THINGS OUT AND WE ARE REALLY UPSET PEOPLE WILL DO THING LIKE THIS. WAITING FOR THE BIRTH OF MY CHILD AND PEOPLE RIPPING US OFF IS NOT THE AMERCIAN WAY AND WE JUST HOPE NO ONE ELSE GET RIPPED OFF IN THIS KIND OF WAY. James WHITMORE LAKE, MichiganU.S.A.
Sep 12 2005
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse ripoff DALLAS Texas
HECK YEAH THEY ARE A BUNCH OF LYING THIEFS. NOW THEY WANT $27.38 FOR A omni-2 DIGITAL CAMERA. THEY CAN STUFF IT! Daryle Pretty Prairie, KansasU.S.A.
Nov 23 2005
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse ripoff on layaways Dallas Texas
Be cautioned if you try to put something in layaway with this company, they will rip you off. All I can tell you is that if you put it in laway make sure you are 100% sure you will pay it off. They don't tell ya when you put it on layaway that if you cancel you WON'T get a refund of what you have paid. We actually canceled a layaway there and never recieved our money thankfully it was just a small amount, but still we didn't get it back. We thought about canceling our current layaway on a laptop because we found a better one cheaper, but when we called this time they said we could cancel it but we would NOT get any of the money we have paid on it back. They said they don't give refunds on unpaid layaways. We had a hard time gettign a hold of the company because we had never been given a phone nummber for them. When we did finally find a number for them we called and asked for a balance statement and you would have thought that was wrong. They don't like sending statements on account balances. Today when I called I couldn't find the 1-800 number at first so I called the long distance number and when I finally got connected to customer service they asked for my account number and as I was giving it to the rep he started to say hello again and then hung up on me. I feel this company is a rip off and after I get this layaway paid off I will NOT do this again especially with this company. I just wish I had found this site and all the reports before I fell for their joke. Lori Logan, OhioU.S.A.
Mar 31 2006
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse again another rip off Dallas Texas
i recive another notice in the mail that i was a winner. at first i was thinking that i had recived another fake invioce from saome jerk who is trying to cheat me out of my hard earned money.but when i actully read it i thought again thinking that i had actully seen this company on tv. however rather than taking the chance of wasting my money i went ahead and check it out. when i found this i realize what company i had confused it with publishers clearing house and the one i had gotten was sweepstakes clearinghouse. i was glad i decided not to do what the letter said i may have wanted the laptop that they offered but i shouldnt have to pay three hundred more on it. thay also had asked me to fill out credit card information on the back. there is no saying how much money they would have taken out. Heather winnemucca, NevadaU.S.A.

Showing 26-50 | Showing Page 2 of 168