USA CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: USA Credit

There may be more reports for "USA Credit"

For more results perform a general search for "USA Credit"

Showing 76-100 of 155,371 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "USA Credit"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

76, Report #207872
Aug 25 2006
USA Credit ripoff scam dishonest Uniontown Pennsylvania
I fell for it. I got the offer that claimed to build my bad credit with a $149.95 charge, that would be refunded to me on the credit card they sent. I got no credit card, just a bunch of other suspicious offers, so I began to look into it. I went to the website, and made my account, and apparently I only had one place to buy anything, on this website, that had a few crappy way overpriced items. I decided that I would just buy something, and when I went to check out, apparently the money I paid expired in thirty days, so I had no way to pay for it. I called the center and the were very rude, and said there was nothing they could do for me. This is the first and hopefully last scam that I've fallen for, and I'm furious. Plus I was an idiot and gave them all the information they wanted, my bank accont information, my social security number, everything. Charli Hillsboro, OregonU.S.A.
Feb 24 2006
USA CREDIT ripoff ON LINE Internet
I was looking in to getting a credit card and I found USA credit. So I filled it out and got a call back later that day. Once I heard all the details I told the girl I was no longer interested. And a week later I have a withdraw of $179.90 to my acct. No the number I have found for then are no longer working. So to all others BEWARE of USA CREDIT.. Teresa wellington, OhioU.S.A.
Feb 23 2006
Usa Credit ripoff Internet
We received a call from usacredit I didn't give any info on the phone I got they're call back number and went online and found this site with lots of comlaints on them. I see that one man said there was a new number for them so I called the one they gave me 800-634-6720 and then I called the one he listed for them 800-634-6729 and they were the same place. So just wanted to write this to inform people to be careful of them. Monica shell knob, MissouriU.S.A.
Mar 28 2006
Usa Credit deceptive ripoff Nationwide
I was lead to belive that I would acutally receive a credit card in the mail but it was only an online credit card. I called the company and spoke to two different representatives. The first one said that I could not get a refund because they have not recieved my funds as of yet but the second respresentative said that I could have recieved funds had I not said I was stopping payment with my bank. This company is a pirate and need to be more up front about the services they offer. I am a single parent of four who was looking for a means to re-establish her credit only to have these people prey on my dispair. Someone please shut them down. Michelle durham, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Jan 06 2006
Usa Credit ripoff Internet
i appiled for a usa credit card, the fee for this was 150.00. i did not recieve my credt card. Frank northport, AlabamaU.S.A.
Jan 15 2006
Usa Credit ripoff Internet
I had to change accounts do to these people now they say I owe them $20.00 in nsf charges for some platinum something. My bank is the one that advised me to change my account. I'VE never used there card and never will so I told them to take it out of the $80.00 they already suckered me for.they are threatning to turn me over to credit burau.stay away from this company it's one of the biggest scams out there,unless you want misrepresentation & over priced antiques. James st.regis, MontanaU.S.A.
82, Report #192795
May 22 2006
USA Credit suspect in dealings, fraudulent Atlanta Georgia
A representative called from USA Credit claiming that I had been approved for $7500 card, 0% interest, with a $79.95 one time only payment to 'join'. It was for a Platinum Plus Card to be used only on their USA CREDIT CLUB, I supposed, on-line. They required too much info, social security number, bank account routing number, and checking account number. I was hesitant, but, after much 'convincing' by them, I stupidly gave them the account. Was told they would give me my club account number to start my using the card tonight, so to have a pen and pencil ready. I was to receive the card in a few days. While waiting for someone to give me the number, I was disconnected! I immediately transferred my money to my second account(hope that works), and right after I completed that transaction with my online bank, USA Credit called back about 10 minutes later, saying they had had computer problems(I didn't believe that) and needed to verify my bank account number. I told them to cancel my info, that I was not interested. They questioned why, and I explained I did not want to give them my account number nor use their services. The rep sounded quite frustrated with me at that point. Never Never Never again! Sharon Sherwood, ArkansasU.S.A.
Entity: Atlanta, Georgia
Oct 09 2006
USA Credit ripoff bank fraud internet
These people tried to assuage me with a so-called offer of a $75 immediate refund check, and no more. They will not refund but 106 dollars saying the rest in my non-refundable application fee. They are hip-slick-fools. Michael Los Angeles, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Oct 12 2006
USA Credit ripoff Unuionville Pennsylvania
I've had USA Credit attempt to take $149.95 from my checking account 2 times now. I contacted my bank and they are stopping payment for any further attempt. I contacted the company and they stated I applied online, (with the wrong home address and the wrong home phone #!) I explained I did not have theyre card, I was told it had yet to be sent to me!!!! When asked why they were taking money for a card I did not even have, I was given NO answer. I demanded they lose my info and told them I read that they were a fraudulant company. I was given a cancellation number, but am going to close the account anyway. I don't trust them!!! Denise Freehold, New JerseyU.S.A.
85, Report #203772
Jul 31 2006
USA Credit ripoff fraudulent Atlanta Georgia
As everyone else that responded to this listing offering a credit card we were ripped off. The first deduction was $149.95 and there will be no more, I have advised our bank to stop any additional drafts from our account. I called 800-685-9354 requesting an explaination for the draft and was told it was their fee for issue of a credit card and the card would be forth coming, it takes several weeks to receive. I then told her that we would just forget the card and they needed to refund our money. Of course they said they would, but didn't. I strongly suggest if it has USA in front of it consider it a ripoff and delete all emails received. I am still waiting on our bank to let us know if the charges can be reversed. Larry Rock Hill, South CarolinaU.S.A.
Entity: Atlanta, Georgia
86, Report #201018
Jul 14 2006
USA Credit Attempted Fraud Scam ripoff Internet
On July 13, 2006 I was contacted via phone from a representative from USA Credit saying I was pre-approved for a credit card with a credit limit of 7500.00 dollars. After asking some questions about my address, email address and what bank I used, he then asked for personal information starting with my social security number. Warning flags then starting flying and I refused to give it to him. He then said, have a good day and hung up. I do believe this was an attempted scam/Identity theft. Ed Leesville, LouisianaU.S.A.
Mar 23 2005
USA Credit Platinum ripoff Internet
I was contacted by the 'USA CREDIT PLATINUM CO.' and like stupid head accepted thier offer (for only 79.95) i would have a 7,5000 credit line, but after logging on i found it to be a scam . I JUST gave my information today (3-23-05) i wrote them an e-mail asking for a refund r further action would be taken. IWANT THE WORLD TO KNOW NOT to trust these people and my money back. thank you. AN UNSTISFIED SUCKER Veronica ALPINE, AlabamaU.S.A.
Mar 14 2005
USA Credit Ripoff, False Pretenses, Bogus Info California
USA Credit is the worst mistake you may ever make, so all I can say is... DON'T MAKE IT! Not only do they get you with the $80.00 charge at the beginning for the Platinum Card you can only use it on a site where its good for 10% of the product. The other 90% must be paid for with something besides the card. Whatever you do, please do not sign up for this sham. I like others made the mistake of signing up for seomthing we hadn't properly researched. If your reading this after already signing up with them... I'm very sorry. If you haven't yet signed up with them. DON'T!! That's all I'll say on the matter. Brian Porterville, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Nov 01 2004
USA CREDIT ripoff Uniontown Pennsylvania
I am not sure if this is the same company as the others, but if anyone out there even the Editors, know of this company. I am kind of suspicious I guess because they told me I was pre-qualified for a $7500 unsecured credit limit. Then after I agreed to accept their credit they approved me for another $5000 of credit to the sum of $12500. Now this is quite a bit of money to give someone with bad credit. Now I am trying to re-establish my credit and so I accepted, confused, but accepted they said that a small processing fee of $79.95 was needed to do this and that I would be able to pay by a post-dated check so today being Monday November 1, 2004 and approx. 3pm Eastern time. I told them that this Thursday November 4, 2004, I would have the money in the account to pay for this. Now they gave me the Account# to go ahead and log onto the site. But when I go on and log in and look for items of interest, such as laptops, jewelry, watches, and video games to include stereos and DJ equipment. All of these items are being priced as what they call bargain basement Sale Items what the heck would you know that the items have to be paid in full and not just that the shipping/handling which I recall them mentioning and telling me that I would just have to pay in regards to me using my creditline of $12500 as I understood. Now tell me how can someone be given a creditline, but at the sametime everything you would use a creditline to purchase has to be paid in full plus s/h. Is there some type of legal action being taken with these guys or is this legally ok? Rafael Newport News, VirginiaU.S.A.
90, Report #119655
Nov 24 2004
USA Platinum Credit ripoff Internet
I have the luxury of high speed internet, so when the company called me and said i was pre-approved because i submitted an application, i quickly starting researching the company while on line withh them. They offer you $7,500 of unsecured credit. This can ONLY be used online and ONLY at usa shopping club. Not, Amazon, not ebay, not anywhere. ONLY usa shopping club. The first person asked for my bank routing number to verify i have an account. I asked them if they are going to charge me and they said no. Without giving the routing number you will not get to the second person. The second person then asked for my account number. That threw up red flas immediatley. they needed the routing number so that they can charge me a membersip fee of about $80.00. I said charge it to my credit line that you just gave me. They siad since they do not perform a credit check that they need to debit it from my bank. I said no thank you and have a nice day. Steve cincinnati, OhioU.S.A.
Oct 13 2005
Usa Credit ripoff Uniontown Pennsylvania
Usa credit is a fraud. They charge you to start the card then before you even have time to use it cancel Then they charge you a cancellation fee Then every month after that they charge your account the monthly fee even after you are no longer with them It needs to stop They need to be held responsable for their actions and made to refund everyone that they are taking advantage of Deana holbrook, ArizonaU.S.A.
Sep 23 2005
USA Credit Fraud, Ripoff, Scam, Cheats Internet
I just got scammed by Usa credit. I get this offer for unsecured Visa and like most I jump on the chance to fill out the online application. I click to submit my info and I am waiting to see if I am approved and they notify me that they are taking 179 dollars out of my account. The worst part about it is that after that happens you don't have any way to get in touch with USA except for a rinky dink email address. I got all my info from fellow vitims on this site. Thank you to every individual that posted and to the editors as well because I immediately contacted my bank and placed a stop payment. My Bank sated it may not stop teh withdrawel of funds because I made it on the same day. It usually takes 3 days for an electronic draft to be stopped. I had one number for USA that I got from this site but they left you on hold for 30 minutes and then hung up. I have been so aggravated today because 179 dollars si a lot of money to me. Then I got another number for USA from this sight and talked with an Autumn at ext. 2086. She supposedly cancelled my membership that I never wanted in the first place and gave me a confirmation number #503290. I pray she is sincere and that she has stopped the draft that I never authorized. I have learn 2 priceless things today never give out your Bank info and always come to RIPOFF.com to make sure businesses are on the up and up. Letitia Decatur, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Jan 10 2005
Usa Platinum Credit ripoff Pennsylvania
I got the card through an e-mail I was sent for $75,000 limit. I paid $149.95 for this card and was told i can get anything off the web site from computers, to fendi, gucci purses, etc. I had to close my bank account, because they could just take money out. I wasn't able to us my card or order anything. They are a rip off and coniving liars. I want my money back quick.I will never do this again.I never trusted giving all my info on the computer, but i tried i out and of course it was a freaking rip off. please help. Consuelo lauderhill, FloridaU.S.A.
Jun 24 2005
USA Credit ripoff, account fraud Internet
I checked my accounts online when i arrived home from work. Hopeing to have enough extra cash to take my fiance out to dinner and a movie for her birthday. only to find that some bogus company had taken $149 from my account. I never authorized this, i never gave them my account information. the only thing i can think of was an online creditcard app i filled out. but i only gave them my name and other information needed to get apply for any credit card.(i applied for a discover card and citibank card too. all from the same sight.) I'm contacting my bank tommorrow. This is very shady business. And I plan to inform my company commander,(yes they ripped off a soldier. I protect this country so scum can rip my off. lol) and all other agencies on Ft. Hood that might help. Lee killeen, TexasU.S.A.
Sep 13 2007
USA Credit beware of these crafty liars Internet
these sneaky snakes took advantage of me while I was seeking help from a payday advance via internet. Sitting back monitoring desperate people such as myself while I was attempting to get myself out of a hole, they dove in and stole my information and used it against me! Now I am in a bigger hole trying to cover all the returned check fees I collected since they debited nearly 150.00 from my account. Beware! just when you think you have figured a way out of trouble a whole new problem could be waiting in the form of USA Credit--- Latrice memphis, TennesseeU.S.A.
Jul 21 2007
USA CREDIT A Company OF Theives Nationwide
Usa credit is a terrible company. I do not even know how they got my information. When I called my bank to check my account balance there was an extra withdraw that I did not authorize for 149.95. I dont know how this company is getting away with this. Carrie Lansing, IllinoisU.S.A.
Sep 07 2007
Usa Credit scam Internet
I was also scammed out of $149.95 and got my money back within a week from my bank. usa credit sent me the card that i never asked for about a week later. about a week after that they called me to see how i liked their service, at that point i got the name and phone number of their complaint department. so feel free to call Jacqulyn Joseph @ 888-570-9823 ext 301 and give these SOB's a piece of your mind Tony una, IdahoU.S.A.
Jan 27 2008
USA Credit Unauthorized charge from account Internet
I would like for USA Credit to stop trying to get out money from my husbands account because they have gave him a huge over draft that he can not pay due to him being on lay-off from his job. So please no more unauthorized charges on this account. Val Lukachukai, ArizonaU.S.A.
Mar 18 2008
USA Credit Fraud Farragut Tennessee
USA Credit is a company that I have never heard of out of New Jersy and they have taken money out of my checking account in the amount of $149.95 every two weeks! This has happened 3 times already! My bank and I put a stop payment in for them and they still got through. Now I have close my account and have switched everything over to a second account. I have tried calling them and they hang up on me all the time. I have no clue how they got my information, but they are forcing me into a dramatic position, and now the only time my banker hears from me is when this happens. Be warned about what you do on line. Mackenzie Farragut, TennesseeU.S.A.
Entity: Farragut, Tennessee
Jun 04 2008
USA Credit what a BIG ripoff! Uniontown Pennsylvania
The website makes it sound as if you are getting a major credit card. When I received it,it was just a shopping online credit card. I was charged $149.95 and $19.95 per month. They don't tell you about the fees until you have entered all your personal information. Kathy rockmart, GeorgiaU.S.A.

Showing 76-100 | Showing Page 4 of 6,215