UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Union Workers Credit Services

There may be more reports for "Union Workers Credit Services"

For more results perform a general search for "Union Workers Credit Services"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Mar 14 2008
Union Workers Credit Services credit card scam Dallas Texas
DO NOT send your $37 to this company, they cash your check and thats it!! Unfortunately I mailed my check 2/5/08 and they cashed it 2/22/08 and of course I've not recieved anything. Its my own fault though, the letter reads as if you are getting a GREAT deal! I didnt realize at the time they didnt need any other info to grant me a $10,000 credit card. DONT BE FOOLED!!! Frbdgirl97 house springs, MissouriU.S.A.
27, Report #190141
May 05 2006
Union Workers Credit Services Ripoff Credit Card Dallas Texas
Thank you for your website! Last week my husband recived an offer for a credit card through Union Workers Credit Services. I thought something was odd since I have never paid a fee for a card, and usually you have to fill out some financal information, but he has poor credit and was not supprised that they required a fee for the card. We sent a check on May 1. I found your website last night. Thankfully, I was able to stop payment on the check before they cashed it. It cost $32 to stop payment, but it is more than worth it to prevent thieves from profiting. LK Glen Burnie, MarylandU.S.A.
Sep 25 2012
Union Workers Credit Services Credit Card Scam for $37.00 Internet
I was notified that I would have a credit limit for 10,000 on a credit card and had to pay $37.00 activation fee..I have not gotten my card, this is a total scam.
Entity: , Internet
29, Report #205972
Aug 13 2006
UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES ripoff DALLAS Texas
GOODDAY!! as i have found myself another victom of musch bad ripp off companies in dallas texas. what is so anoying is that this is done everyday here in america. i am now another satistic as i really do not need this in my life these days for we are haveing our second baby and soon. yes if there is any coalition for an ongoing lawsuit to union workers credit services, i really like to no and support. Howard j SEATTLE, WashingtonU.S.A.
30, Report #207876
Aug 25 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I recieved letter from union workers credit services that I was pre-approved for $10,000.00 limit, but I have to send them $37.00 for annual membership fee. And this letter also said that the $37.00 is fully refundable with my purchase using that credit card. But I have not heard from them yet. Unmi flushing, New YorkU.S.A.
Dec 08 2005
Union Workers Credit Services Scam ripoff Dallas Texas
I just received this letter today and I decided to first try to get on their web site but I can't. Then I went ahead to googled I and found them at this web site and thank god for that. They try to scam everybody out who don't know about credit. So people watch out of them. Minh Beantonville, ArkansasU.S.A.
Dec 06 2005
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
Today is December 6, 2005, 19 days before Christmas and I just received a letter stating I am approved for a $10,000 CREDIT LINE for an annual MEMBRSHIP FEE OF $37. I was so happy but not for long, thinking this would be a prayer answered after being on layoff for almost 7 months now AND 3 months ago our rental unit caught fire, due to the Landlord playing Electrition and because the EMERGINCY assistance available had been depleted and because my family doesn't live off of WELFAIR! AND that I am not a Katrina Victim there has been NO HELP for my family in our time of need!!! Except for my father giving the four (4) of us a bedroom and roof over our head in his two(2) bedroom mobile home. THANK GOD! for FAMILY! I thought we were at our lowest with Christmas comming up so soon, THEN the letter came, it's cruel, and horrible how people will take advantage of others. I for a while had not been happier because I went to RIP-OFF REPORT.COM and was able to save my family more heartacke! THANK YOU and I hope HONEST people learn about RIP-OFF REPORT.COM so they can protect themselves from WORTHLESS, DISCUSTING, NO-GO, LYING, THEIVES that live among us in our great country. As I look to the bright side I know some day everyone of those THEIVING RATS WILL GET WHAT THEY DESIRVE!!! Kimberly lenoir, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Jan 11 2006
The Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dalls Texas
Mid decemaber, my wife receied a letter in the mail with here nam say I was approved for a platinum card membership with a 10,000 limit. So we got a little suspicious about it being so long. I called them just the other day and they said they don't know aboit it. So i had my husband look it up under google search and that's when he saw that the union workers credit service is a fake. That's how he found rip-off report.com and filed a report with them; just great. James manchester, ConnecticutU.S.A.
Entity: Dalls, Texas
Apr 04 2006
Union Credit Workers Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I receved a letter stateing that i was approved for a platinum card with the credit limit of 10,000.00 after i send in a $37.00 fee. When i looked online i found the website the letter sent me, but it didnt answer all my questions, i google searched and found all the reports about it being a rip-off, just wanted to inform others. Stacy Lawton, OklahomaU.S.A.
Mar 28 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I was also ripped off by this company. I did not receive anything from them. If any of you still have the envelope that the origi-nal came in, save it. I am going to file a Mail Fraud report with the postal people. You can get the form on line at USPS. Even if you don't have the envelope, you might have a cancelled check or some other proof of payment. They (the crooks) used the US Mail, and what they did is certainly fraud. Let me know if anyone else has ideas or how you made out with what ever you did. Kenneth Ocala, FloridaU.S.A.
Mar 25 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
the so called company sent me a letter stating i qualified for a 10,000.00 if i sent them a 37.00 dollar money. i did and they got me real good. how can i get my money back from the con artist? could you let me know how can i get my money back? they got me due to my bad credit, so i said maybe is giving me a chance but i see it is a hoax. i want to get them praying on innocent people like my self, thanks. Theresa BALTIMORE, MarylandU.S.A.
Dec 10 2005
Union Workers Credit Services Ripoff attempt. Dont fall for this scam! Dallas Texas
A very feeble attempt to rip people off. Who in their right mind would send money to these people. Caling the number listed gives you a machine only, asking you to send in order forms and yet more money for freight and packing.... no real people are available. Seems the address of the company has moved over time as well, plus, looking at the background code of the website, it is very low level amateurs at work here. DONT send these people a check, they will then have your bank details as these are on your check. Dont send these people anything but another ripoff report.... Have a good Christmas, and give that $37 to a charity... Bill CHICAGO, IllinoisU.S.A.
Dec 20 2005
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I just Recieved a letter from the same people and after doing a little research I found this info. Hope it helps someone Contacting Union Workers Credit Services Telephone: 214-424-6888 (Se habla Espaol) Fax: 214-905-3250 Postal Address: Union Workers Credit Services PO Box 569410 Dallas, TX 75356-9410 Email: support@unionworkerscredit.com Gloria gibsonville, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Jan 12 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
This company sent me an offer in my mail,a $10,000.00 Platinum credit Pre-Approved, in order to receive the platinum card I must send the company a $37.00 membership fee which is I did and they have been cashed the check. I never received anything; two weeks ago I called they told me my package has been sent out but i never still receive anything. I think these people are not serious on their offers. I place this complaint but I'll file a law suit against them because I have the offer letter and the check copy. Thanks Ruben Naples, FloridaU.S.A.
Jan 18 2006
Union Workers Credit Services Tried to rip me off! Dallas Texas
Just today i recieved a letter in the mail from the credit approval department for UNON WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES. I thought to myself, who would give me credit with my horrible history? For some reason it actually took me awhile to figure out that awnser.... Nobody in their right mind would, untill i get my past affairs in order. So i looked online for this company. Do you know what i found, only the bad reports on here, and it finally came together. THIS COMPANY IS BS AND NEEDS TO BE SUED. Joshua sacramento, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Jan 08 2006
UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES ripoff DALLAS Texas
This company tried to get me to send them 37.00 for a platinum card. They said I was pre-approved for a platinum card membership. Sharon DETROIT, MichiganU.S.A.
Jan 13 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I recieved a letter in the mail around Christmas and it stated that I had been approved for a mastercard or visa and it would have a 10000.00 dollar limit on it. It also stated I could purchase anything with the card. I have miss placed the letter and so decided since I recieved the check they had cashed from my bank to do a little research and found this sight. Well on the back of the check it said it was cashed at Citizens State Bank Waverly,MN. 55390 UWOS INC.757163590 account number 00104757163589 There was also no endorsement or company stamp. On the website it states that there is a full refund if not satisfied so I wrote them and said I wanted my refund, that I had yet to recieve my start up kit or a card. We will see what happens. Thanks for being here. Rowdy Pensacola, FloridaU.S.A.
43, Report #190871
May 10 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I received an offer from UWCS for a $10,000 credit card for $37.00. It was only one page and had a detachable section to mail back. So out of curiosity I googled it and found this sight it seems to me that this company doesn't have a very good reputation. I am glad I bothered to check first thanks. Gregory Rosamond, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Apr 08 2006
UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES ripoff DALLAS Texas
The company listed does not exist Im warning people to stay clear. I just wish that I would have read between the lines. I will not be taken again Fred Rural Valley, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Apr 26 2006
Union Credit Workers Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I received a letter today that stated that I have been Pre-Approved for a Platinum Card membership. From my investigation, it is not a Master Card or a Visa, or any other retail card. It appears that it can only be used to shop in their catalog. They ask for $37.00 payment, that allegedly will be fully refundable with my first purchase using my $10,000.00 credit limit. There are no further explanations of a variable interest rate, or for that matter, must I spend $10,000.00 in order to receive the $37.00 for the membership. It sounds like the road is lined with red flags, as there is no phone number or anything other than a website, with failed to display the catalog. I think I will tear this letter up and send it back to them in the pre-paid envelope, and call it a day. Sounds like a real scam, and since I cannot find further information, except other complaints on the BBB ripoff line, it must be a total SCAM and a major Rip-off! Susan Boca Raton, FloridaU.S.A.
Oct 04 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I'm a vitima more,i paid $37.00 and i requested my money back,until now october 4 2006 i didn't see my money,no telefone number,no way to find the company.please enybody do somethin. the company is a bowl...... Carlos chicago, IllinoisU.S.A.
Sep 27 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
Recived letter like everyone else. Thanks for your report! I did some investigating! I hope this helps everone else! Union Workers Credit Services Phone # 1-214-424-6800 press 1 for touch tone phone then press 5 then press 3 then press * this should let you talk to an operator business hours are 7am to 6pm Mon - Fri (CENTRAL TIME) Stuart Woodson Terrace, MissouriU.S.A.
Nov 25 2005
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I hope Union Workers Credit Services, Inc is aware that I don't condone being sent junk mail. I wish they would stop sending me anymore of there junk mail. I hope that the authorities look into your operations. There are so many good people out there and they are in difficult situations and you guys are playing on there emotions. I hope God punish you all for what you do. Very Pissed off Stephanie virginia beach, VirginiaU.S.A.
Jun 09 2005
Union Workers Credit Services Scam!! Rip OFF! Fort Worth Texas
They sent me a letter promising a platinum card with a credit limit of 10,000 dollars. They told me it would be refunded in 60 days guaranteed. They also said Your satisfaction is guaranteed! Yea, right. They took my money and sent me nothing. I tried to call the number I found on the internet (which is not included in the letter) and called. I was on hold for about three days!!! I emailed them, no response. I just want my money back. Veronica Arkansas City, KansasU.S.A.
Entity: Fort Worth, Texas
Jun 02 2005
UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES ripoff FT. WORTH Texas
I paid the 37.00 membership fee. They guaranteed I would get it back with the first purchase I made on my 10,000 credit limit card. I have received nothing from this company and after looking at the papers I kept there is no phone number. I wish I could stop payment on my check but it is too late. James columbus, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: FT. WORTH, Texas