UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Union Workers Credit Services

There may be more reports for "Union Workers Credit Services"

For more results perform a general search for "Union Workers Credit Services"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Sep 29 2009
UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES Money For Nothing! Dallas, Texas
Glad I checked this site to find out more information. Looked a little fishy since I am not a member of a workers union and there is no bank affiliation. Buyers Beware! DON'T DO IT!
Feb 02 2011
Union Workers Credit Services Credit Card Internet
Received this great letter saying I was approved for a $10,000.00, low interest, credit limit. After checking on the internet I found them to be a scam. Don't fall for this trick at all
Entity: , Internet
Apr 04 2011
Union Workers Credit Services INC> Very Deceptive Dallas, Texas
I too received one of these letters.  Before I did anything I checked online to see what was there about the company on the internet.  In the finer print at the bottom of the letter, it does say that it is not a real credit card and was only for their catalog.  It is rather deceptive, but never do anything like that unless checking it out; especially if it sounds too good to be true.  I retired from the post office and am well aware of the inspection services mail fraud policy.  Send them this information and they will check it out completely and possibly make them change it if they are a legitimate company.One other thing, when you received the letter, a business reply envelope was sent with it.  If you still have it, write on a piece of paper what you think about them and mail it using this envelope. Don't put postage on it.  They will have to pay for the postage as well as an extra fee for using business reply.
Apr 07 2007
Union Workers Credit Services fraud, scam, rip off Dallas Texas
Five weeks ago I recieved a letter from Union Workers Credit Services stating that I was pre-approved for a $10,000 credit limit. The letter said my member status was platinum and the interest rate was 5% APR. Nothing came in the mail from this company. So, I typed the company name in a search engine, and reports of the same company asking for a $37.00 money order appeared. Jason New Martinsville, West VirginiaU.S.A.
Jul 08 2014
Union Workers Credit Services Scam identified via this site Dallas Texas
I received the same letter in the mail guaranteed $10,000 pre-approved 5% interest. Please send $37. I made out my check, and kept thinking something seemed off so I came to this site and found all the people that have been scammed. Ripped up the check. Thank you all for posting.
Sep 19 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
It looks like this company has got another $37.00 of another likly subject. every thing that you do to find out where your money is to include where your card is leeds in a circle of answering machines. it brings you to report this message. p.s. hopfly the lawyers will pick up on this and maybe we will get lucky and recieve our money back. Please read this report before you become another frowning statistic. Angela Inverness, FloridaU.S.A.
Jan 10 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas TX
First, I thankful for my relationship with God. Secondly, thank you Michael for writing your report of fraudulent behavior by this ghost company. I received the same offer today and it sounded to good to be true. I decided to investigate through the internet and that's how I stubbled upon this website. I again, am very thankful. I am a member of the ASFCME state worker of PA. I too, could relate to the offer as well. I'm sorry for your loss, however, your decision to share your experience made it possible for me to avoid a similar mistake. When an individual or individuals get their hands on a mailing list and then decide to construct a plan to deceive you by exploiting your desire to leverage oneself in the financial arena, you become quite disenchanted with people. I believe the saying, If it sounds too good to be true, 99.9% of the time it isn't. In the future I recommend taking the time to investigate before writing that check. I'm glad it was only 37.00. Seek God in all that you do and he'll never leave you feeling ripped off. Deloris Phila., PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Feb 01 2006
UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES ripoff Dallas Texas
I received an application for a credit card worth $10,000 with a great APR of 5% and that I was pre-approved. So I sent the check for $37 and after one month I still have received nothing but another application from them after they have taken my money and cashed the check. I have bills piling a mile high and had hopes of paying off some high bills and now I have been riped off. I feel absolutly violated. Lets stop these creeps from taking more innocent people's money like they did mine. Kerry DELTA JUNCTION, AlaskaU.S.A.
Mar 29 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I recieved a letter from them stating that i was approved for a credit card with a limit of 10000.00. Being that i recieved another credit card this way, i thought that it was legit. I sent them a check for $37.00, a month ago. I havent recieved or heard form them at this present tim. I went online to see if i could find out about some information on this company and to my surprise i found out they was a fraud. Alice Elizabeth City, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Apr 06 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Dallas Texas
I also recieved a notice in the mail claiming that I was approved for a $10,000 Platinum Card membership, and all I had to do was send in $37. They also said that my $37 would be fully refundable with my first purchase using my card. Once I noticed that the card just wasn't coming in the mail, I decided to look on the original notice for a phone #, but there wasn't one. So I had my daughter look up Union Workers Credit Services on the internet, and found this sight. I hope something is done about this. Thank You. Sandy Clanton, AlabamaU.S.A.
Mar 05 2006
UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES ripoff FORT DODGE Iowa
I got this UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES thing in the mail stating that if i send them $37 too them ill get a $10,000 CREDIT Limit... It has been a week since i sent that in and i still havnt got anything back yet. Levi fort dodge, IowaU.S.A.
Entity: FORT DODGE, Iowa
Mar 20 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Texas
I sent my $.37 .00 for a credit card and i did not get my card and i am pist off i would like to find thes people and fix this problem. Mark kahului, HawaiiUnited Kingdom
Entity: Texas
Dec 08 2005
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
There is no physical telephone number to reach these individuals and they should stop misleading the public Edwin East Saint Louis, IllinoisU.S.A.
Dec 17 2005
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I was planning on using this money for X-mas for my children so they can have a good x-mas Barbara dunmore, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Jan 28 2006
Union Workers Credit Services attempted to rip off Dallas Texas
Union Workers Credit Services, Inc. is a completely fraudulent company. They are not affiliated with any bank or credit card type. There are no phone numbers to contact anyone. There are no regulations on how to pay balance transfers or any other information on the type of Platinum card you would be recieving. This company is a total RIP OFF. Cristina brea, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Jan 10 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff DALLAS Texas
I sent $37.00 and send all my information, I received no credit card but they cashed my check, I'm so very upset because now these people have all my personal information and my checking account number. Juan pomona, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: DALLAS, Texas
Jan 17 2006
Union Workers Credit Services rip me off Dallas Texas
I was ripped off too. I didn't know it to until I found your web site and I had already sent the money to this company and now they have my account number and I don't know what will happen know we need to put a stop to this before a lot of people get in to trouble. I thank God for your web site. Greg Camden, ArkansasU.S.A.
93, Report #193915
May 30 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff $37.00 Dallas Texas
I sent a money order for $37.00 on 5/19/06. I did not know this was a rip-off. I am severly in debt and can't afford to loose $37.00. I hope I get my money back. Gloria Modesto, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Oct 23 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I to have been scamed by this company. I got my letter in the mail sent them the thirty-seven dollar fee and that was that. No more contact and still have not recieved what i thought i paid for. Erica hardyville, KentuckyU.S.A.
95, Report #201642
Jul 18 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I received the same offer, and I never received my card. It cleared in my bank account, but never got it. Don't fall for it, do your research before. Margarita Havelock, North CarolinaU.S.A.
96, Report #219272
Nov 06 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff. fake company Dallas Texas
I received a letter from this company in the mail last week and was all ready to write them a check for $37.00 when I decided to check them out online first. I'm SO glad that I did. I found them on THIS site (ripoffreport.com) and bbb.org with HUNDREDS of complaints!! I printed out a few of the complaints from BOTH sites and mailed THAT to them instead of my $37 bucks! Rachelle DETROIT, MichiganU.S.A.
Jun 08 2005
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Forth Worth Texas
I recieved the same information in the mail that everyone else recieved saying that i was pre approved and such. I sent the $37 and they cashed it, but i never recieved anything. I did a search online and noticed that i wasn't the only one. What can and should i do ? Sierra Skowhegan, MaineU.S.A.
Entity: Forth Worth, Texas
Jun 05 2005
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Forth Worth Texas
Union Workers Credit Services suggest that I was pre-approved for a $10,000 platinum Master or Visa card and all I had to do was send in a one time fee of $37 for the membership or processing. I had been selected because of my Consumer Report from Transunion and it was limited time offer and also a money back guarantee if I was not satisfied. I was very excited about my pre-approval to this company, so I sent in the $37. I should have known it was too good to be true because it is going on the sixth week and I have not receive a card yet. So, I decided to surf the web and maybe I could find their website and find out the delay. To my surprise I am not the only one they have ripped-off. I am very disappointed in myself for believing in this company. I am also upset that companies like these exist and are taking the monies of hard working individuals. Sylvia Brewton, AlabamaU.S.A.
Entity: Forth Worth, Texas
Jun 06 2005
UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES ripoff, FRAUDULENT $37.00 MEMBERSHIP FEE, Internet
I recieved a letter in the mail, stating I was Pre-Approved for a 10,000.00 Platinum card. With a Service number and a A pproval number with no Bank Affliation. The letter also states that there is an Applicable Law in the State of West Virginia. It stated to send a $37.00 Membership Fee by Money Order and I did so. I have the Money Order reciept for the $37.00 that was sent. Alvis HUNTINGTON, West VirginiaU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
May 28 2005
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff, scam, fraud Fort Worth Texas
Don't send them a thing except to the BBB you won't get anything accept coupons and a headache. Report them and contact Transunion Credit to remove your name from their mailing list. My research has found out that is how they are getting their applicant list Never trust anyone or thing that wants you to send them a small fee for large credit especially if you have poor credit. Robin Centralia, WashingtonU.S.A.
Entity: Ft Worth, Texas