WELLS FARGO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Wells Fargo

There may be more reports for "Wells Fargo"

For more results perform a general search for "Wells Fargo"

Showing 76-100 of 4,860 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "Wells Fargo"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

76, Report #1082085
Sep 05 2013
Wells Fargo Wouldn't refund their mistake fully. Houston Texas
The rip off isn't a large amount, it's like $1.50 or something around that amount. But my problem is that it was their mistake the fee was taken out, and they wouldn't refund me for it fully.  I made my wells fargo bank account in California before I moved to Texas. Somehow, in 2012, after 2 years of having that account I see charges of $3.00 a month taken from my account. I don't understand b/c I have more than the minimum amount in my account, I also have direct deposit and automatic transfer to savings account which even one of those would waive the fee.  SO I go to the bank to check, they call corporate and after 30 mins they find out that my particular account type isn't offered in Texas so someone there got confused and charged me the $3.00 fee. They only refunded $1.50 and the banker told me they can only refund half. RIP OFF. However, they are still better than Bank of America.
Entity: Houston, Texas
Apr 18 2013
wells fargo wrongfull forclosed on , Internet
 MY HOME BURNT ON 8-16-2009. I PAID WELLS FARGO $68,000 AT THE END OF SEPT 2009. WELLS FARGO CASHED THE INSURANCE CHECK ON 10-6-09 AN FORCLOSED ON ME AFTER CASHING THE CHECK. WHEN I BOUGHT MY HOME IN 2005 IT WAS $72,000 BEFORE DOWN PAYMENTS. I SHOULD NOT HAVE OWED EVEN $68,000 THEY WERE GIVEN. I CALLED WELLS FARGO 100'S OF TIMES FROM OCT 2009 UNTILL JULY 2010 WHEN THEY SOLD MY PROPERTY (CLAIMING A 2005 GENERAL MOBIL HOME WAS ON IT) FOR $25,000 FOR A (HALF ACRE OF LAND) BACK TO WELLS FARGO ON THE COURT HOUSE STEPS IN MARION SC IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!! I TRIED EVERYTHING I LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN NO LAWYER HERE KNEW WHAT TO DO. I HAVNT GOT FUNDS TO GO OUTSIDE AND GET ONE. NO ONE WOULD HELP ME. I FAXED WEEKLY FOR 9 MONTHS A COPY OF FIRE REPORTS, AND EVEN A LETTER FROM AMERICAN MODERN INSURANCE COMPANY PROVING THEY CASHED THE CHECK. STILL NO ONE HELPED ME. WELLS FARGO NOT ONLY SOLD MY LAND THAT THEY NEVER HAD A DEED FOR BUT PUT MY NAME IN THE LOCAL NEWS PAPER MONTHLY FOR 9 MONTHS AN HAD ME ON THE COURT HOUSE STEPS 3 DIFFENT TIMES TELLING THE SPECIAL REF FOR MARION COUNTY ALL OF THIS AN THEY STILL SOLD MY LAND!!!! IN NOV 2010 THEY MAILED A LETTER TO ME SAYING THE LAND WAS MINE. BUT AFTER PUBLIC HUMILIATION FOR 9 MONTHS THATS NOT JUSTICE NOT TO MENTION THE HARRASSING CALLS FOR 4 TO 5 TIMES A DAY FOR 9 MONTHS. SO SINCE THEY DECIDED TO PAY ME FOR HOW I WAS TREATED I SAID OK LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS. WELL GUESS WHAT? THEY THOUGHT $500 WAS OKAY. THAT WAS LIKE A SLAP IN MY FACE WHEN THE DID ALL THAT TO ME AND WHAT IVE LISTED ISNT EVEN HALF OF IT. THEY WERE PAID IN FULL AN STILL AS OF JAN 2011 ON MY CREDIT REPORT HAVE ME 120+ CO. NO ONE WOULD LOAN ME A PIECE OF CHEWING GUM MUCH LESS ANYTHING ELSE. WELLS FARGO DID ME DIRTY AND THERE IS NO TELLING HOW MANY OTHERS HAVE BEEN DONE THE SAME. ALSO THE 500 DOLLAR CHECK THEY MAIL ME IS TOO FUNNY THERE SENDING OUT 1099 IN JAN 2014 ( SAYS SO ON BACK OF CHECK) THAT THERE TAXING FOR MONEY THE RIGHTFULLY OWE. IVE CONTACTED SEVERAL LAWYERS BUT THEY ALL EITHER SAY THEY CANT HELP OR THEY WANT MAKE ENOUGH MONEY. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE BEFORE ITS TO LATE. I HAVE EVERY PHONE RECORD, NEWS PAPER ARTICLE, SEVERAL OTHER DOCUMENTS TO SUPPORT MY CLAIMS. THANKS IN ADVANCE
Entity: Internet, Internet
Apr 14 2013
Wells fargo Predatory refinancing Des Moines, Iowa
In 2010, I wanted to refinance because I had a good equity and some high rate credit card I wanted to get rid of. At that time, my English abilities were not good and wells fargo made me sign a refinance going from 4% to 10!!!! And ate all my equity going on 120k balance to 150!!! For less than 15 k debt included! Any legal help will be appreciated. Jp Warlet
Entity: Des Moines, Iowa
May 22 2013
Wells Fargo Mortgage Unexplained fees Alaska
Wells Fargo took over our origional bank that held our mortgage when it closed about 21 years ago. After all these years, about 1 1/2 years ago on our Mortgage statement, all of a sudden there was another charge titled  OTHER FEES. Our other fee charge is now up to about $200.00 We have repeatedly called and asked what that fee is. To this day we have never been given an answer. They stumble and stutter but will not tell us what it is for. I refuse to pay!! On top of that, we have a 30 year fixed, the interest was supposed to start going down as we paid the loan down, it never has dropped a penny and we only have about 8 years until it is payed off. This bank is a rip off in so many ways.
Entity: Wasilla, Alaska
Nov 13 2012
Wells Fargo Online fraud repeatedly Colorado springs, Colorado
My account was repeatedly compromised between September and October this year. I spent ten hours in the bank. They have charged me hundreds of dollars for their errors.  The banker repeatedly questioned why I am on disability This all happened after an online purchase at Dallas Cowboys.com
Entity: Colorado springs, Colorado
Oct 19 2016
Wells Fargo Would not honor cellphone insurance as offered Hockessin Delaware
I filed a claim for a cracked screen on my Iphone after it was dropped. I was given two options. Either get an estimate and see if it is covered by the insurance or have it fixed and send a copy of the receipt. Either way the phone needed to be fixed, so I took it to Apple and had it fixed. I submitted all the paperwork to include the receipt for the repair. The receipt had the amount charged and that it read repair display assembly. (obviously, the screen). Cardmember Services would not honor my claim because the receipt did not state WHY the display assembly needed repaired. ARE YOU KIDDING ME ??? It needed repaired because it was CRACKED. Wells Fargo told me that they would provide free cellphone insurance as long as I pay my cellphone bill with their credit card. I've been paying for my cellphone bill every month $248.00 for over a year and never had a claim until now. Bottom line is that they will find every excuse to make your life miserable so that you give up and they don't have to pay. Needless to say, good bye wells fargo credit card. Maybe they can create another phantom account for the one they are about to lose with me. Bottom line, you're better off paying cellphone insurance through your cellphone provider and avoid this headache at all cost. It's not worth it. Bottom line is you don't really have insurance if your counting on Wells Fargo Cardmember Services.
Entity:
Feb 02 2017
Wells Fargo lying in order to stael from people Charlotte Nationwide
Wells Fargo is telling me everything the Library of Congress, the Small Business Administration , the United States Government Publishing Office and the Federal Reserve about how banks in the Unites States operate are complete lies in order to steal from me and others. Wells Fargo claimed promissory notes are not legal financial instruments.31 U.S.C. 5103 , 18 U.S.C. 8 , UCC 3-104 say they areWells Fargo says its not liable UCC 4-302 says it is liable for  all depositsBanks accept promissory notes in echange for bank credit Federal Reserve confirmed thisthey pointed me to Modern Money Mechanics page 5The reason Wells Fargo told me this is I paid off two peoples mortgages asking nothing in return. Wells Fargo is still requiring money be paid to them or they will take a woman's home.Wells Fargo decided to keep the payoff but didn't give the people their property free and clear. In fact it sold off a home illegally, I can prove everything I say here because I had law enforcement keep record of every action I did. The paper trail for both loans is several miles long.  I would be happy to explain all of this to any member of law enforcement after all my local one knows about this already.
Entity: Nationwide
Jun 10 2017
Wells Fargo Exploited from the disabled Inverness,florida Nationwide
 Wells Fargo has stolen my money from my disability check for 8months. They have inflated NSF fees. They wouldn't send me any paperwork. I repeatedly went there month after month trying to resolve this issue. Each time being assured it was taken care of, and it never was. The last meeting I had with the branch manager, the one who helped me in the past, told me that I've been scammed by them and I'm not getting a dime back.
Entity:
May 04 2005
Wells Fargo ripoff Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Grand Junction Colorado
Here is a nice one. I was told by WF that my loan had been denied 2 weeks prior to settling on my house. I had been corresponding with the loans officer for almost a year to get over the hurdle of applying for a loan from overseas. I was living in Australia when I put the deposit on my house in early 2004. I moved to the US in Jan 2005 with a green card and a high paying secure slary job. I was to settle on the house in early March. As I knew a lack of credit score would be a problem I gathered ridiculously extensive credit history from all my utility companies, local government, a previous mortgage lender and even Australian Federal Government Credit report. We don't use a scoring system back home but it would be clear to anyone who saw these 200 odd pages that I had nothing short of exceptional credit - never late on anything ever! Could you image my surprise when with only 2 weeks to go it all fell apart - I mean they had suggested all along that is was all going great - all I was waiting on was the closing signatures. Then they offered my a 75% loan with a bunch of ridiculous caveats and a few days later denied me all together. Now I looked up the Equal Credit Opportunity Act and it appears that they are in violation. I have since settled on my house with another lender but have a real strong desire to sue WF for the way they acted - they are clearly in violation of the ECOA for discriminating aginst me on basis of national origin and for failing to apply the correct option of credit assessment. Their letter to me stated that the credit was denied for insufficient credit history and no credit history found - what a joke! Anyway I am dealing with federal agencies to address the discrimination side of things and will work around to suing them for damages. Unfortunately for them I kept very detailed and extensive records. Hank tehachapi, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Grand Junction, Colorado
Jun 30 2003
Wells Fargo lawyer, Dawn Nelson, says Wells Fargo doesn't have to be honest. ripoff Minneapolis Minnesota
Dawn Nelson, an attorney for Wells Fargo, says Wells Fargo doesn't have to give you accurate information. Even when they give you conflicting information, it is up to the customer to figure it out because Wells Fargo employees are not to be held responsible for the information they provide. She says they can lie to you and not be held accountable for what they tell you. Becky Minneapolis, MinnesotaU.S.A.
Entity: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Apr 10 2003
Wells Fargo Ripoff, theiving, ugly, smelly Wells Dumbass Fargo! Houston Texas
Alright. Wells Fargo has to be the most retarded banking institution out there. I know that somewhere, they hire people, they put them on the payroll for $7.50/hr. to screw people. They find ways to screw you to pay the overdraft fees. I found this to be true. I wrote a check to my boyfriend for rent, in the amount of $400.00 on January 3, 2003. It cleared through his bank, Washington Mutual, on January 3, 2003. This check didn't clear through my bank until April 4, 2003. Hmmm is there fraud there, lets see. We went to Wells Fargo and talked to the ugliest b*tch I have ever seen, only for her to say, oh um, its Washington Mutual's fault. Oh okay, where did you go to college? Um oh, nowhere. So then we go to Washington Mutual, they say that they send deposits out everyday, and that its up to Wells Fargo to process the checks when they return from the Federal Reserve. I am awaiting a copy of my cancelled check in the mail right now, but oh what's this? Since I had thought that this check had gone through, based on my boyfriends deposit, when they dropped this check on my account, it made it go into overdraft, I had to order a statement to check and see if this was a duplicate mistake, because oh Wells Fargo doesn't have the capacity to look back to January, but somehow Washington Mutual does. Hmm.... more fraud. I wouldn't trust this bank for anything. I mean the tellers look like they come off of the street. I should have listened to my co-workers and family, when they said Don't bank with Wells Fargo, I mean there are so many lawsuits out there with their names on them. Scary. Kristi Houston, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Houston, Texas
Jul 08 2009
Wells Fargo Mortgage - Wells Fargo Cost my boys their home Albany New York
I was court ordered to refinance or sell my house in my divorce. 4 months ago I applied. I have contacted the executive complaint department which got me no where. I explained to them my situation. I told them 2 months ago if this refi did not go thru shortly my children would lose their home. The only home they have known. They don't care. I still don't have an approval. NOw they want Divorce decree, more info on my 2nd job, and me to resign all new papers as they are outdated. Then to top it off they tell me they are still not sure they are going to lend me the money. And even if they do decide it is going to take much longer as they are soooooo busy. So thanks Wells Fargo you have forced me to sell in a market that is soft. I will not make enough to be able to purchase my sons another home. And at this point don't even know where we will live. Thanks a lot. You could care less the lives you mess with. Hope you all sleep well in your comfortable houses and beds. Let me add this. I have worked 2 sometimes 3 jobs over the past 2 years to save my children from having to move. I am not late on any of my bills. Yet lets bail out people who over extended themselves on million dollar houses. What about us hard working mothers. I worked my backside off these years for what? I will be a failure in my kids eyes no matter how hard I worked. Thanks again. Devvy scotia, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Albany, New York
Dec 24 2008
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage ,Wells Fargo Home Mortgage-Total confusion for homeowner assistance Internet
This has been a very difficult year for many people. My wife died of cancer almost 5 months ago and I was the primary care giver for 5 months before that and unable to work. My job is in the financial services sector and on straight commission and needless to say even when I could work, there has been very little business. I had money in savings, but through medical expenses and no work, it has been depleted rapidly. I have contacted Wells Fargo Home Mortgage several times about either reducing the rate on the mortgage and principal balance based on a conservative 30% drop in home values (based on my direct conversation with a county tax assessor and may be more than that with an epdemic of foreclusres in this area). They had no programs available for assistance and finally referred me to HUD and Hope for Homeowners. I ended up with another number that went to their collections department. They said any adjustments made would adversely affect my credit and any reduced rate of payment, the interest lost would be added back to principal. In essence, they were offering nothing and destroying my credit rating. I have not fallen behind on my mortgage yet but on the edge. I didn't want to go into default and completely wreck my credit rating and had thought about not making a payment for 90 days, but reading through some of the other entries, Wells Fargo either doesn't get what is going on in the market or they want to be owner of the largest number of homes in the US. They indicated that there was a magical date on their calender of December 16th that they were introducing a streamlining program that might help-haven't been able to get any more information on that. People in their refinance department also have no information about assistance to struggling home owners trying to meet their obligations but find themselves in dire circumstances. I really should have known better than to go with Wells Fargo. Before I did this large mortgage with them, my son went in to one of their branches locally to get change for a $100 bill before we went to the local farmer's market. They would not give him change for a $100 bill because he didn't have an account with them-great PR and winning business. He wasn't cashing a check. Total inflexibility and confusion on their part has lead to frustration and not knowing what to do next. Lee Redding, California Lee Redding, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Dec 22 2008
Wells Fargo Bank At Wells Fargo the customer always comes second Missoula Montana
I have had accounts with Wells Fargo for several years and when I opened my own business 5 years ago I set up a coroporate account with them. I asked them for a small line of credit in order to cover overdraft protection and build a credit rating for my new business. Given the fact that I had been with them for many years and alredy had a Master Card with them, I figured this should be no problem. They told me that bacause I was a new business they could not extend me a credit line but that if I were to deposit Two Thousand dollars of my own money in a secured account, they would issue a secured MasterCard to my business for that amount and cover overdrafts up to that amount. They assured me that if all went well they would extend a credit line to my business after one year. After a year went by I phoned and requested that they extend the credit line as promised. They told me that they no longer did this and refused to stand by their word. Since that time I have been given the run around by them in numerous ways to many to count. After becoming disgusted with them I walked into my local Farmers State Bank and was immediately offered the credit line. I closed my account with Wells Fago and requested that they return the $2000 that I had put up for the secured credit line. I was informed by the bank Manager in Missoula that If I were to come to the branch and fill out the paperwork I would be handed a check for the amount on the spot. When I arrived I was told that they could not give me the money. I filled out a form and was told that I would recieve a check in the mail. This was over thirty days ago and I have still not received my own money back. I have made numerous reqests by phone and I Have been given the run around every time. I am now in the process of filing suit in order to get back my own money from them. Wells Fargo Bank has gotten too large. They have an arrogant attitude and treat their customers like second class citizens. They have lost all credibility with me. I would advise anyone thinking about a bank to go elsewhere. Montana realtor Corvallis, MontanaU.S.A.
Entity: Missoula, Montana
Sep 23 2009
Wells Fargo Collection Wells Fargo Collection Practices are Disgusting and Unacceptable Internet
I was called by the collection department because I have had some personal financial problems that put me behind in my car payment.  Until this incident I have been a very good customer of wells fargo. This women shitel -- yelled, insulted, threatened me --- said she was a supervisor when another woman on the phone insisted that Shitel was lying and really was not a supervisor -- She called me back about 15 times in one evening up until after 10 pm --- I told her I had a sick child and she said I don't care -- we are going to come get your car. I am 48 days late on my payments. The behavior of this entire department was absolutely inhumane and disgusting.  No one should be treated this way.  I can't not believe that Wells Fargo would allow this behavior.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Mar 16 2009
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Warning: Wells Fargo charges fraudulent late charges Dallas Texas
A warning to all who have a mortgage with Wells Fargo. For years, I have been paying late charges because they say this haven't received my payment before the large charge cut off date. Well, It takes all my other mail one, maybe two days to get to Dallas from here. So, last year, I started spending $5.32 a month to send my payment certified, return receipt requested. Guess what!! Four out of the last five payments were received before the cut off date and posted later, causing a late charge. I now have proof!! On my bill and on their web site it states: Disclosure: Late charges are assessed after the close of business on the assessment date and only after all payments received have been applied. hahahahahaha I prefer to pay the $5.32 a month to the post office rather than $30.00 to Wells Fargo anyday!! Sue Tyler, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Dallas, Texas
Apr 04 2010
WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL / WELLS FARGO AUTO FINANCE Wells Fargo Bank, Wells Fargo Auto, Wells Fargo Car Was Paid off and Repossesed 18 months later kansas city, Missouri
Bogus people lying son's of b's.  My car was completely paid off 18 months ago and repossessed a week ago.   I paid the car off.  The last payment made was on 12/08.  May 09 I requested a clear title from them; July 09 they informed me a payment was missing from 2 years prior (July 07).  Since I maintain copies of all of my payments, I traced the July 2007 money order back to the post office and the post office refunded the money and I re-submitted the payment to Wells Fargo.  For reasons unknown to me, Wells Fargo stopped mailing monthly statements to me for about 2 years, although I requested them several times.  I continued making payments by just xeroxing copies from old bills.  The car was repossessed in April 2010 and they refused to negotiate with me for the late payments fees, for the late payment fees is the reason why they told me the car was repossessed totaling about $2200.  They refused to negotiate this amount with me because the collector told me my car was worth more to them in the auction, then negotiating anything with me.
Entity: kansas city, Missouri
Jun 11 2010
America's Servicing - Wells Fargo STAY AWAY FROM WELLS FARGO !!! DE, Michigan
   Wells fargo did nothing for me when I asked for help with my mortgage. After waiting for 3 months I denied help with no explanation.Then of course i was 3 months behind on my mortgage. These people are garbage.. They kept the bailout money that was given to them and helped themselves. Wells Fargo is garbage.
Entity: DE, Michigan
Dec 08 2011
Wells Fargo Mortgage Wells Fargo Mortgage - SCUM- HARASSMENT! Internet
I missed one lousy payment by clicking on the wrong mortgage account (my rental house). It was placed on the principal and I could not get it back. While trying to make up the missed payment thru bi-weekly money transfers (we are on a tight budget), they harassed me on my work phone, on my home phone and cell phone countless times in 6 weeks. Also, I am getting a certified letter from them and I will not sign and take delivery. Don't use this company for anything! If I did not have a family in this house, I would not pay them a dime and let it go into foreclosure. I may just do that anyway, since we can move into my rental house. Scum Bags.Posting this everywhere!
Entity: , Internet
Mar 27 2012
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo out of touch with their consumers Internet, California
I have been banking with Wells Fargo since 1990 and over the last 18 months have notice significant changes to how they service their clients that stems from changes that their Corporate level have chosen to make. I have had my credit card APR raised 2 times and was told not because of bad credit rating, but because they can to make up for money that is being lost due to new laws. I have talked on several times to really ruid customer service people that go way over board when it comes to verifying who I am before they will even talk to me. Being that so many companies use outsourced companies to support their customer service, they need to use other methods around security questions they ask that do not pertain to all of your checking and charge card acct numbers and social security numbers, etc. Most Credit Unions now adays how a great security method for knowing who you are. Wells Fargo should take heed! Most recently I experienced a Manager telling me that I need to get on board with their changes Wells Fargo makes and I have the choice to go to another bank if I don't like the changes Wells Fargo is making.  Maybe they should get on board, they if I as well as others go to other financial institutions to do our banking, then they may not have jobs in 12 months.
Entity: Internet, California
Sep 28 2012
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Property Loss Dept. Held insurance check hostage Florence, North Carolina
On 06/29/2012, Northern Virginia and Washington DC area suffered a strong storm and Virginia Gov. Robert F. McDonnell declared a state of emergency. Our home was damaged by a falling tree. Our insurance company (Allstate) quickly sent an adjuster to assess damage and sent us a check for repairing the damage. When we took the check to our bank, we were told that since the check also has the mortgage holders name (Wells Fargo), we have to get endorsement from Wells Fargo. We went to a local Wells Fargo branch. A person at the Wells Fargo contacted Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Property Loss Department At Florence SC.  We were told that we have to fill out a lot of paperwork, notarized our signature and mail the insurance to Wells Fargo Loss Department. We filled various forms, notarized signature and mailed the insurance check to Wells Fargo. After a week, we called Wells Fargo (866-826-4902) to check status. A lady told me that they need to schedule an inspection before releasing a portion of insurance money. They supposed to release 1/3 of insurance money after they receive the insurance check. Until now Wells Fargo held ALL insurance money and wanted to do progress inspection.  I paid a contractor out of my pocket for repairing damage because Wells Fargo unethically held the insurance money hostage. We waited for about a week for the progress inspection. No one called me or showed up. I called Wells Fargo again. I was told that the progress inspector could not reach me. I asked if I could contact the inspector.  The person at Wells Fargo said NO. I did not believe that Wells Fargo scheduled any inspection at last time. It was unlikely that inspector could not reach me because I verified my contact number and address. I asked them to show some evidences that the insurance money is held in an escrow account. Wells Fargo person told me that they could not show evidences that insurance money is in an escrow account. Finally, they transfer my call to a specialist, the specialist agreed to release the first 1/3 portion insurance money and schedule an inspection. A few days later, an inspector came and determined that we had finished 98% repairs (all with our own money).  After a week, I called Wells Fargo and requested to release 2nd portion of insurance money. We were asked to fill out some forms, also asked me to give forms to the contractors to fill out. I called many times (omitting many details, every time, Wells Fargo came with a new excuse to delay releasing the insurance money). I finally received the rest portion of insurance money after making many phone calls. For the whole repair process, I paid the contractor out of my pocket. Wells Fargo unethically, greedily held the insurance money hostage.
Entity: Florence, North Carolina
May 08 2012
Wells Fargo Visa credit card, late fees, wells fargo nationwide, Nationwide
I received a call from a Wells Fargo rep, asking me to make a phone payment on a past due amount on my business card. When I told her that they got my address wrong, that I did not receive the statement, she replied Credit card statements are a courtesy, if you know you are using the card you are supposed to send a payment So I guess I will be penalized with a late fee for relying on receiving a statement to pay my bill. Even if that's the case, I think that's a really crappy response to a customer since 2004 and I'm penalizing Wells Fargo for poorly trained CSRs by closing my account with them.
Entity: , Nationwide
May 15 2012
Wells Fargo Dealer Services Wells Fargo Dealer Services sucks! Internet
Wells Fargo Dealer Services has without a doubt the worst customer service that I have ever come into contact with. They do not care even slightly about the customers that they serve or the manner in which they do it. This is the 2nd car loan that I had with WFDS. For the last 24 months my payment (by WFDS own admission) have been made fully and before the due date. I have never been behind, asked for a payment extension or had any issue requiring WFDS to lift a finger. On Feb 29th, another driver attempted to make a left turn in front of me and in hitting him I totalled my car. My primary insurance paid off in less than 7 days. My GAP insurance paid two weeks later (a claim filed by WFDS). The remaining balance (plus $200) is being paid through the warranty refund (also filed by WFDS). Yet with a balance of less than $400, WFDS refuses to do anything at all to work with me. They have refused a payment extension or any form of deferment. They have been relentless in hounding my wife and I for payments. They have threatened our credit time and again while offering no help in the slightest.Due to WFDS complete and utter refusal to try and work with a customer I have been forced to make payments on both my totalled car and my replacement car. It has been difficult, but I have managed to keep a 30 day mark from hitting my credit. Today I had a conference call with the warranty and WFDS. The rep from the warranty company literally had the check in her hand. She gave WFDS the amount of the check, the check number and asked for an address so that they could overnight the check to WFDS to pay this loan off. WFDS refused to give them an address to make this happen. They refused any sort of compromise that would allow for me to not make any additional payments and still protect my credit. From the beginning WFDS have gone well out of their way to make what is a difficult, stressful and trying time worse. Their entire additude throughout this process has been,Pay me! Even after they have been told repeatedly by every insurance company involved that it was covered and the amounts that would be paid out. They wouldn't count the insurance payments as payments and after several hours refused to explain the difference between a payment made by me or a payment made by my insurance company. There was never a time during this process in which this loan was in jeopardy of not being paid off. WFDS has repeatedly treated me with scorn and distain throughout. They could have made the situation better, but instead choose at every single turn to add to the problem. I would rather pay a loan shark than take a 0% loan from Wells Fargo. I can only hope that I am able to warn enough people to save themselves the trouble of having to go through this. Wells Fargo Dealer Services is without a doubt the single least customer service friendly company I have ever dealt with. I've gotten better customer service at McDonalds for a $5 Value Meal than with Wells Fargo Dealer Services where they stood to make hundreds of thousands of dollars from me, my family and friends over the years with checking, savings, money market accounts, car loans, mortgages, investment vehicles and on and on. I will never do business with them again. I encourage anyone who reads this to never do business with them again and I know I will do everything in my power to see that no one that I know will do business with them again.
Entity: , Internet
Jun 21 2012
wells fargo mortgage/refinance wells fargo re-modification/ re-finance Internet, Nationwide
I contacted Wells Fargo to remod my home mortagage. They said they had a few questions about why and the hardship I was facing. Told them that in the last 5 years my income was cut almost in half, due to the economical disaster the banks (you guys) put the American economy in. And the medical expenses that I cant pay and cant aford health benefits. I have de-generative arthritis. They took my info and said that I pre-qualified. They rep then said they were sending me a packet to show my income and show my hardship. I waited 2 weeks after sending all info to them. They said that they never recieved anything and my file is empty. They question they info I sent them and the form thier rep sent to me, and established that these were the wrong forms. They were sending me a another packet and did the same thing and got all info back to them. Another 3 weeks into this they called me stating that some of the info neede was not with my file. The rep then told me what else was needed and sent everything back to them. 3 weeks later they still needed more info on my hardship. Medical bills and loss of income were re-sent again. I have 3 cervics in my neck that need to be taken out and fused together. But I do not have any insurance to cover any of the bills. mind you we are going on 4 months for this process. I waited another 2 weeks and got a call from the rep again to be told that I was not approved because I had a surplus of 600.00 dollars per month. I question her on how they came up with that. She send the underwriters go by NET INCOME. Money that I pay in to the IRS. Money that never reaches my bank account. Spoke the reps manager and he told me that maybe I should not be working and to be placed on disability. Asked who was going to pay my mortgage, and he said thats not my problem to call social security. I have stayed current on my mortgage by working 60 hrs/ week. But again I am 50 years old and wouldnt be able to find a job right now with the economy and my physical diability makes it even more difficult. We all know thats how U.S. got into this mess with insurance fraud and welfare. So at this point the only thing is work my self to death to pay my mortgage. What dream to own your own home. I been in my home for 18 yrs. I think this is probably my last year. What happened to work hard play hard American Dream is lost...
Entity: Internet, Nationwide
Feb 13 2008
Wells Fargo Bank Debbie Hein wells fargo mistake my loss Portland Oregon
I had complained to wells fargo bank on numerous occasions about the amount of interest I was receiving on my checking account.The local branch assured me it would be adjusted automatically based on my balance.My balance far exceeded the amount needed to be in their high interest plan called PMA but for some reason even after numerous requests it was never moved into that plan which I was never told about. All of a sudden four years later someone moved the money into that account and I received the higher interest rate.I questioned the bank as to why my interest rate soared overnight and they told me someone had mistakenly had me in the wrong account and to contact management to rectify the matter.A footnote here is that I was allready fed up with their low rates and when I was bumped up I was in the process of moving the money elsewhere for a better return. I maintained the amount required by Wells Fargo for five months through 11/07 while still questioning Wells Fargo why I did not receive the proper interest amount for the four previous years. When I moved the majority of my money out of that account the very next statement automatically changed me back to the lower paying interest account. Now Wells Fargo tells me they can,t help me because I had to correct the problem before I moved the money.I tried to!! I have asked for e-mail addresses,phone numbers.contact people and she refuses all my requests.She talks in current terms of my account and will not answer one direct question about why I did not receive the correct interest rate previously. The local branch has told me off the record that someone dropped the ball and now I am out thousands of dollars. Like I stated above it automatically shifted down to the lower paying account but it never shifted up automatically like it was supposed to when I requested it be moved. Her latest letter dated 1/29/08 states;We regret you did not receive information regarding different account interest rates or services when you inquired about them. No offer of settlement. bob henderson, NevadaU.S.A.
Entity: Portland, Oregon