WLI RESERVATION REWARDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Wli reservation rewards

There may be more reports for "Wli reservation rewards"

For more results perform a general search for "Wli reservation rewards"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Sep 25 2003
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Internet
This company needs to be stopped! Teresa LaHarpe, IllinoisU.S.A.
Jul 05 2003
WLI Reservation Rewards Unauthorized charges Internet
I purchased air-line tickets from Priceline.com and was charged a $7.00 fee for membership with WLI Reservation Rewards. I never authorized WLI Reservation Rewards to charge me a membership fee and I never authorized Priceline.com to furnish my credit card number to WLI Reservation Rewards. Travis Lawton, OklahomaU.S.A.
Jun 20 2003
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Connecticut
This company puts $7 monthly charges on my credit card account and cannot be contacted due to wrong number on account. phone # is 888-688-5995 this phone number belongs to a news company and has nothing to do with this organization. Kemet Coon Rapids, MinnesotaU.S.A.
Entity: Connecticut
Feb 20 2004
Wli Reservation Rewards ripoff Sherton Connecticut
I bough a movie ticket at movietickets.com and after my purchase i got a great offer too get my next ticket for free, so i signed up for it at reservationrewards.com, the only thing they didn't tell me was that i was going too be charged 9 dollars on my Visa card. I had no idea what the charge was from when i got the bill a month later it just said Wli reservationrewardsnr. 5. So i searched Goggle and found this site. I went back too reservationrewards.com and unsubscribed and by doing that i got my money back. I was lucky because i noticed it so fast, there is others who only got there money back for one month, so don't wait UNsubscribe right away!!! We need too do something about these companies, they suck!!!! Winnie Nashua, New HampshireU.S.A.
Entity: Sherton, Connecticut
Feb 21 2004
WLI RESERVATION REWARDS ripoff SHERTON Connecticut
My last two credit card statements have included charges for $7.00 each from WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS.CO888-6885995 CT. I have no idea what they are for or how the company got my credit card number. I am not sure about the company address or web address. I got them from others who have been victims of the theft. Ron Pensacola, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: SHERTON, Connecticut
May 25 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Shelton Connecticut
I made a purchase through buy.com and somehow, during my purchase with Buy.com, WLI Reservation Rewards thought they could just sign me up for their junk program without my autorization. I just called them today (calm and collected) and spoke with Carla -- and basically told her keep life simple and credit back all charges for the last 6 months or I would ding their wallet with a big a** law suit. As a professional software engineer and full-time computer programmer I am very aware of the tackics used by junk e-tailors. Suffcient to say, I am just as upset with buy.com for allowing RLI Reservation to do this. When you call RLI Reservation force them to credit back all charges as they will try to get away with just crediting back the last month's charge. Brett Saint George, UtahU.S.A.
Nov 05 2003
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Norwalk Connecticut
I purchased movie tickets online with FANDANGO.com. Fandango then sent my credit card information to Reservation Rewards and started to hit my credit card with $7.00 a month. NO MORE FANDANGO for me. I have contacted the California Attorney General and the Federal Trade Commission. Suggest everyone do the same. Peter Tucson, ArizonaU.S.A.
Nov 30 2003
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Norwalk Connecticut
Seems I used America West Airline Internet site to book a flight and by doing so was told that I was enrolled with this company. It is a ripoff! They start billing your credit card $7 a month. BEWARE! Mark Albuquerque, New MexicoU.S.A.
Nov 17 2003
WLI* Reservation Rewards Ripoff when purchasing classmates.com Internet Internet
I was charged two $7.00 fees after researching the company name I was lucky enough to find all this information many of you have provided and immediately called the company. It appears that after signing up for classmates.com they started to bill me. The representative I dealt with claimed they were a month by month billing company and could only credit one charge..luckily I had this site up and read to her from it and she said they would waive it as a favor.......... FAVOR sheesh never even signed up for it.. I also made my credit card company aware of it. I can't believe they are getting away with this... Nanci Tampa Nanci Gibsonton, FloridaU.S.A.
Sep 02 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards Bait & switch nationwide
While purchasing tickets from Fandango I was asked if I wanted to receive a promotional ten dollars off my purchase if I would accept other email offers. I said sure! Give me ten bucks off I will be happy to receive other offers. What I was not told clearly was that the ten dollars off would actually cost me $9.99 for the rest of my life. Fandango also sent WLI Reservation Rewards my credit card info I used to purchase the movie tickets. WLI then proceeded to charge me $9.99 per month. This is a total bait and switch and you should know it if you are going to use Fandango or WLI! Quinn Rancho Santa Margarita, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Aug 18 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards rip-off! Internet
For the past few months Reservation Rewards has been charging my credit card $9.00. Like most people I have no idea how I was signed up for this. I called my credit card company and they dropped the $9.00 charge. The next month I noticed another charge from Reservation rewards. I tried calling the number listed to cancel the service, but I kept coming to dead ends. I would hit the number the recording told me to in order to cancel, and it would say that that service was not available. I cancelled it online and the charge was taken off my credit card. The other day I recieved another bill that had a charge from Res. Rewards after I had cancelled. So I called up the number again and the recording told me that my service was already cancelled. What do I have to do in order to stop getting charged if I cancelled the damn service? Ashley Monroe Twp, New JerseyU.S.A.
Sep 14 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards & Fandango ripoff Internet
While buying movie tickets for the first time on Fandango, I was unknowingly signed up for WLI Reservation Rewards. I finally realized a month later when I found a mysterious $9.00 charge on my credit card. Douglas Birmingham, MichiganU.S.A.
Oct 08 2007
WLI Reservation Rewards Unauthorized charges Shelton Connecticut
They started chaging me $10 a month. Upon contacting me, they cancelled my 'membership' -Gee thanks! Since I never authorized it! They never offered to return any $. I was told this was in conection to a purchase made at FTD Florist. But I never authorized and charges, nor gave any card number! I Guess FTD and others are in cahoots w/ them! John Belmont, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Feb 13 2006
WLI Reservation-Rewards ripoff Internet
I, too, found a $9.00 charge from Wli Reservations-Rewards on my credit card. This was the first time I had seen this charge. I did dispute it, and the charge was reversed by my credit card company. One point of interest i'm not sure if anyone else has experienced: This charge appeared on my credit card right after I placed an order online and paid w/my credit card for an order of address labels with Walter Drake Company. Walter Drake offers some type of free shipping via WLI Rewards on your next order w/no notice of you being charged anything by WLI Rewards. Hope this helps... Lori Somerville, MassachusettsU.S.A.
Feb 02 2006
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff reservationrewards.com Internet
Charged my debit card wiothout my approval. I do not know how they did it-they would not release that info. Julie beaumont, TexasU.S.A.
Dec 27 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff fraudulent Connecticut
I noticed a charge on my account last month in the amount of $9.00. I wrote it off as I did a lot of on-line shopping for Christmas. But when I saw the same charge again this month I immediatley called my bank. They had no idea who WLI Reservations was either and the phone number that was given was incorrect.Thank God my bank is quite wonderful, they stopped the payment from going thru. After a lot of time wasted trying to find this company the only way I found any informtaion was thru this web site. I contacted them and was told they had no record of me what so ever. Obviously this is bogus as my bank account is certainly showing charges from them. I would love to know which web site gave them my credit card number but since they are so unhelpful it will probably remain a mystery.I guess my advice is to always read the fine print, but there has to be some kind of law that prohibits this kind of action., Where are my rights? Michelle Littleton, ColoradoU.S.A.
Entity: Connecticut
Mar 15 2005
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff, fraudulent billing Internet
On 2/6/2005 I placed an ad with American Classifieds, and followed through with the transaction in a normal manner not noticing anything suspicious. They steal your information when you type in your email address and then confirm it. I later received an email thanking me for joining Reservation Rewards, and I hadn't even heard of it before. Then the charge shows up on my credit card statement. I find a phone number to cancel membership, but it's automated. I went to their web site and found the contact us link and told them that they had made an unauthorized charge, and that I expected an immediate credit back to my account, or else I was going to contact the Federal Trade Commission. The following day I got an email stating it must have been a misunderstanding and they would credit my account back. I then went to the bank and have since had that credit card cancelled and a new number issued to me. Be aware of these scam artists people! Mike Teton, IdahoU.S.A.
Jun 18 2005
WLI Reservation Rewards Ripoff Shelton Connecticut
I am another consumer that had several unauthorized charges on different months on my account. Needless to say, I never authorized my membership to this company. Upon speaking to them over the phone, they were deceitful about certain charges. Forthright is not a term that I would use to describe this company. Had I not reviewed my account completely they would not have refunded me my money. In fact, the wording that I received from the individual was that, eventhough it's not their policy to refund past amounts that they would do it in this case. My suggestion to future victims, is to make sure that you figure out exactly how much is owed to you because this company's underhand method of handling this issue may be frustrating. I'm still suspicious to see if I'll get my full or any of my refund back. Jaime El Paso, TexasU.S.A.
Jul 08 2005
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Shelton Connecticut
I am another consumer who has been ripped off for 4 months. I just noticed the $9.00 a month charge and looked up WLI reservation rewards online as I didnt recall having signed up with anyone like that. I found the rip off reports and knew then that I had been scammed. I called the company who basically said that I had signed up for it after an Ebay transaction! They faulted me for having not read the fine print carefully, and stated its not our policy to refund the total amount, but we will do it for you, THIS time. I am anxious to see if I'll actually get my money back! Danielle Richmond, VirginiaU.S.A.
Aug 09 2005
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Internet
After checking my checking account statement, I found a charge from WLI Reservation Rewards. I had no idea who this company was. When I phoned them to find out who they were and where they got my information, they said American Greetings at MSN gave it to them. This company has been noted as a ripoff by others and now I know why. Alison Elmira, New YorkU.S.A.
Oct 27 2003
WLI Reservation Rewards Totally rip'd off Nationwide
I was totally rip'd off. I never applied for this or wanted a trial membership. Someone got my information and decided to take it upon themselves to sign me up. My checking account has been billed two months in a row now and I didn't know why. Now I know!!! What a rip-off. It is ashame that people can get ahold of your personal information and sign you up for stuff without your authorization. What has this world come to? Kristi Tupelo, MississippiU.S.A.
Feb 11 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff customers Shelton Connecticut
I recently checked my credit card statement and noticed the $7 charge from WLI Reservations. I checked back in my account a ways and found that this had been occuring since June 2003. I called them today to find out what the charge was for and they told me that I signed up for the rewards program through 1-800-Flowers. They didn't even have my correct address or e-mail address. They only gave me a credit for one months charges. But take this as warning to all who use 1-800-Flowers. Karen Malden, MassachusettsU.S.A.
Feb 29 2004
WLI RESERVATION REWARDS ripoff Norwalk Connecticut
I found a monthly $7 electronic withdrawal in my checking acount statement noted as WLI Reservation. I know I had not made any $7 dollar transaction, so I started digging on the internet and found a report about the WLI Reservation Reward scam on this site. I have not been able to contact WLI. Giorgio MortaraItaly
Mar 21 2004
WLI RESERVATION REWARDS ripoff! Shelton Connecticut
I had become a member of Fandango to buy movie tickets online. When I had bought the tickets a pop-up had shown up from WLI R.R. stating that I could receive $10.00 next time I visit fandango so I checked it out. I did not like what they had to offer so I exited the WLI R.R. web site. Some how Fandango had given WLI R.R. full access to my bank card #, home address, PH.# and other private information just by visiting the WLI R.R. web site. Ever since I had been to their web site I have been charges $9.00 every month for 2 months to my checking account with out my authorization or knowledge. I had contacted Fandango about this and they had told me that if I wanted they would contact WLI R.R. and have all of my $$$ refunded to me and cancel my membership to WLI R.R. The customer service rep at Fandango responded to my complaint in such a quick and helpful manner that it leaves me to believe that they have received this type of complaint many times before. I would recommend that before you buy tickets or anything on line... BEWARE!!! Matt north olmsted, OhioU.S.A.
50, Report #81953
Feb 26 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Shelton Connecticut
Like many before me, I noticed only today that WLI Reservation Rewards has been charging my credit card for $7 a month...since last Jul. I can get 3 months back through my credit card company, but this place should be shut down. I never heard of them or authorized them to use my credit card. They said they got it from BUY.COM. The dates match up to a purchase from them on 23 Jul 03. So be carefull about this company as well. Al Colorado Springs, ColoradoU.S.A.

Showing 26-50 | Showing Page 2 of 259