ANDY OVERETT CREATESPACE SELF PUBLISHER IN DISGUISE TOOK ME FOR 400 BUCKS GEORGIA AND Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: andy overett createspace self publisher in disguise took me for 400 bucks georgia and

There may be more reports for "andy overett createspace self publisher in disguise took me for 400 bucks georgia and"

For more results perform a general search for "andy overett createspace self publisher in disguise took me for 400 bucks georgia and"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jan 09 2017
Lighthouse Publishing/Andy Overett CreateSpace Self-Publisher in Disguise Took Me for 400 Bucks Georgia and/or Minnesota
I was desperate to publish my book.  As my book had a lot of Christian themes, I thought to pitch it to some Christian publishers/agents.  One of those was Lighthouse Christian Publishing, found online.  I sent them an email with my pitch and a manuscript in doc form. After twenty years of mostly rejections for my work, I was cheered to see that Lighthouse wanted to publish my work!  Some things bothered me about the contract, but I wanted to believe in the deal, and tried to have faith--so after saving money for six months, I finally paid Lighthouse/Andy Overett $399 via paypal to get the publishing started. Soon I found out that Andy was unwilling to let me in on process of being paid/how many books were selling, etc.  So I looked further into his publishing process to find he was just a self-publisher with Amazon.com's CreateSpace.com.  With them, anyone can self-publish and sell books FOR FREE. When I learned this, and told Andy via email that I wanted to get out of contract to pursue free self-publishing with CreateSpace on my own, he refused to part with any of the $399 I had sent to him.  I told him via email (no phone number for him given--another red flag) that he could keep $200 for the work he had done on the book, and for illuminating me in some ways--about a great free self-publishing/selling service called CreateSpace.com. He refused to give me ANY money back, taking the full $399 I saved over a six month period.  He never posted the book on his website, so only half the contract was followed--in which he promised to sell the book on Amazon.com.
Jan 14 2016
Lighthouse Christian Publishing Andy Overett Scammer, Breach of contract Buford Georgia
After our first email exchange of breach of contract Andy Overett refuse to refund my one time set up fee of $399. I terminated our contract on 1/9/2016. He received however, my book is still available via Createspace which is self publishing site. Contract says 30 days however, my book is not on his website. Createspace is not part of the deal and not on the contract. He emailed me and told me he is trying to get his money's worth.
Entity: Buford, Georgia
Jan 19 2016
Lighthouse Christian Publishing ,Andy Overett, Lighthouse Publishing Breach of contract Buford Georgia
My book Ain't Nobody's Business is not on the publisher's website. He has not reponded to my questions. Andy Overett the president setup my book on createspace this is not on our contract. I learned from another author of his no royalties will be paid out if if his is sold via Createspace. Royalties and credits are only paid out through their website. Lastly, Shotty editing.
Entity: Buford, Georgia
Nov 01 2012
createspace.com Amazon.com Fraud Internet
Create Space.com is a subsidary of Amazon.com.  They present themselves as a publisher of books, music and other media.  You are led to believe that Amazon.com will publish your book.  In the process of converting your manuscript to a printed book, you are contacted by a Create Space agent who identifyies herself as your publishing consultant. You later learn that Create Space is a publish on demand company.  That means that you pay them to publish your book.  When your book is finally published, it is void of any publisher's name.  They claim they are a printng company only, not a publisher.  That is fraud in any language.  Without a publisher's name in the book, the book looks unprofessional and at first glance unworthy of purchase.  Anyone viewing a copy will have no clue as to where they would purchse their own copy.  I strongly recommend that if you are an author of a manuscript that you want published, do not go with Create Space.com.
Entity: , Internet
Mar 09 2011
createspace - amazon they taxed me for my book wout knowledge Internet
I wrote a book & published it under createspace, i didnt earn much but was proud of the amount i was earning, bc i was on limited income i was being careful so i thought until i was being taxed, $21.00 each book= 7.26 royalties so y was i being taxed for ssi
Entity: , Internet
Jun 23 2014
Andy Schilling, MD, Physician Andy Schilling, Radiologist Under Investigation for Medical Malpractice and Fraud Georgia and Florida Nationwide
 FRAUD ALERT BY PATIENTS FOR ACTION GROUP   Andy Schilling, MD who is practicing radiology in Georgia is under investigation for medical malpractice, fraud and tax evasion.  Before using his services I would do a complete and thorough Google search on him.   Or better yet, avoid his services.   Go to Government Health and Human Services web site   Patients for Action Group
Entity: Nationwide
May 04 2012
Lighthouse Christian Publishing Lighthouse Publishing Scammed Me Internet, Nationwide
Andy Overett at Lighthouse Publishing is a scam aritst.  He charged me 300 dollars to publish my book a year ago and still hasn't published it.  Andy does not respond well to questions.  And when he does respond it's weeks later.  He does not answer all the questions you ask him.  He constantly stalls on the project.The illustrations are poor.  The editting is very poor.  The formatting for the book is poor and it takes Andy way too long to get anything done.  But he took my money quick enough.
Entity: Internet, Nationwide
Jun 07 2017
Northwest Georgia Contracting, LLC Owner and General Contractor Andy Ledbetter Beware of Andy Ledbetter! Run don't walk and never let him build anything for you!stolen $38,369.18 from me Douglasville Georgia
BEWARE OF ANDY LEDBETTER! RUN, DON’T WALK & NEVER LET HIM BUILD ANYTHING FOR YOU! I WOULD NOT HIRE ANDY D LEDBETTER, OWNER & GENERAL CONTRACTOR OF NORTHWEST GEORGIA CONTRACTING, LLC FOR DOG CATCHER.   THIS MAN STOLE $38,369.18 FROM ME.  I HIRED HIM TO DO AN 1100 SQ. FT. ADDITION ON MY HOME AND SIGED A CONTRACT ON 7-5-16 TO BE COMPLETED IN 90 DAYS AND BY NOV. 18TH, 2016 THE STURCTURE STILL HAD NO ROOF.   I FIRED HIM FOR NON-PERFORMANCE, LACK OF OVERSIGHT, AND SHODDY WORKMANSHIP.  I HAVE DOCUCMENTATION FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE PROJECT.   IT DETAILS PROBLEMS AND UNRESOLVED ISSUES WITH THIS CHARLATAN WHO WAS TOTALLY UNRESPONSIVE, UNAVAILABLE, AND WITHOUT THE WHERE WITHAL TO MANAGE HIS CREW OF RAGTAG SO-CALLED CARPENTERS.   THE COUNTY INSPECTOR CAME OUT AND SAID THIS WORK WOULD NOT PASS INSPECTION AND THAT I NEEDED TO HIRE A PROFESSIONAL STURCTURAL ENGINEER TO INSPECT THE STRUCTURE.  THE RECOMMENDATION FROM THE FIRM THAT I HIRED AND COST ME $600 STATES THAT THE STRUCTURE IS UNSAFE, NOT TO CODE, AND THEIR RECOMMENDATION IS TO TEAR THE STRUCTURE DOWN TO THE GROUND.   THERE ARE SO MANY CODE VIOLATIONS THERE IS NO REPAIRING TO MAKE IT FIT FOR HABITATION.  ANDY LEDBETTER IS A CROOK.  I GAVE HIM MANY CHANCES TO MAKE IT RIGHT AND HE HAS JUST IGNORED ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND DEMANDS TO GET THIS PROJECT ON TRACK.   AT THIS POINT ANDY LEDBETTER NEEDS TO MAN UP AND BE THE CHRISTIAN HE PROFESSES TO BE AND RETURN THE MONEY HE OWES ME PLUS THE $40,000+ IT IS GOING TO COST TO TEAR DOWN THIS MONSTRACTIY ON THE BACK OF MY HOME AND RESTORE THE PROPERTY TO ITS ORIGINAL STATE.   I AM GOING TO DO MY BEST TO HAVE HIS LICENSE TAKEN AWAY BEFORE THIS IS OVER.  I DON’T KNOW HOW HE SLEEPS AT NIGHT OR LOOKS AT HIMSELF IN THE MIRROR.    I HAVE INCLUDED THE LETTER THAT I WROTE TO ANDY LEDBETTER ON 11/17/16 AND SENT CERTIFIED/REGISTERED MAIL AND THROUGH THE REGULAR MAIL AND BY E-MAIL TO HIS HOME AND BUSINESS.  HE HAS NEVER REPLIED TO THIS LETTER WHICH WAS SENT 3 TIMES.   HERE IT IS:   DEAR ANDY,   THE PURPOSE OF THIS LETTER IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT AS OF NOVEMBER1 5, 2016 I AM DISCONTINUING OUR CONTRACT, PER MY RIGHT IN THE CONTRACT DUE TO LACK OF PROGRESS, LACK OF SUPERVISION, AND POOR-QUALITY WORKMANSHIP.   THE NOTIFICATION IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 6, SECTION TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION, OF “THE CONTRACT WHICH STATES THAT ‘THE CONTRACT MAY BE TERMINATED BY THE OWNER OR THE CONTRACTOR AS PROVIDED IN ARITICLE 14 OF A1A DOCUMENT A201-1997”.   NO CREW SHOULD ATTEMPT TO COME ONTO THIS PROPERTY UPON RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER.  I WOULD LIKE TO EXPLAIN THE THREE MAIN POINTS RESULTING IN THIS DECISION.   FIRST, ARTICLE 3.3 OF THE CONTRACT STATES THAT ‘THE CONTRACTOR SHALL ACHIEVE SUBSTANTIAL COMPLETION OF THE ENTIRE WORK NOT LATER THAN 90 WORKING DAYS FROM THE COMMENCEMENT, OR AS FOLLOWS: (INSERT NUMBER OF CALENDAR DAYS…..).   THERE HAVE BEEN NO AMENDMENTS TO THIS POINT BY EITHER PARTY PRIOR TO MY REQUEST ON OCT. 15TH.  IN MY LETTERS OF SEPTEMBER 28TH AND OCT. 15TH I HAVE EXPRESSED MY CONCERN WITH THE PROGRESS OF THIS CONSTRUCTION.   IN THE LAST 6 WEEKS, VERY LITTLE WORK HAS BEEN DONE AND NO ONE SHOWS UP REGULARLY AND MAKES PROGRESS AND I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU SUPERVISING THE PROJECT.  I HAVE GIVEN YOU 3 TIMES AS THE PROFESSIONAL TO GET THIS JOB BACK ON TRACK AND GET IT COMPLETED.   ON OCT. 15TH I REQUESTED A TMELINE BE SUBMITTED BY OCT. 18TH.  IT WAS RECEIVED ON NOV. 9TH WITH A COMPLETION DATE NOT UNTIL JANUARY 20, 2017! THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTBABLE TO BE AN ADDITIONAL 90 DAYS LATE ON A 90-DAY PROJECT!   THIS MEANS THAT YOU MISSED YOUR OWN TIMELINE BY 100%.  I ALSO WORRY EVEN THIS TIMELINE IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AND I MUST MOVE FORWARD TO PROTECT MY HOME AND INVESTMENT.   SECONDLY, SUPERVISION/OVERSIGHT.  YOUR LACK OF SUPERVISION HAS LED TO A LACK OF PROGRESS. OVER THE COURSE OF THE WORK THERE HAVE BEEN 2 SITE MANAGERS, 3 DIFFERENT GROUPS OF WORKERS.   THE FIRST CREW WITH SITE MANAGER, TOBY, WAS A REVOLVING DOOR OF DIFFERENT DAY LABORERS TO WORK INCLUDING A MAN NAMED RICK.  AND YOU INDICATED THAT YOU DIDN’T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS.    THIS REVELATION CLEARLY SHOWS THAT YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY CONCERN FOR WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPEING ON THIS JOB.  AFTER THREATENING TO FIRE YOU THEN, I DEMANDED THAT TOBY BE FIRED FOR YOU TO CONTINUE WITH A COMMITMENT TO MORE FORWARD WITH MORE SKILLED WORKERS.   UNFORTUATELY, YOUR INABILITY TO BE AVIALBLE TO INSPECT AND/OR MANAGE THE PEOPLE YOU HIRED TO WORK HAVE CONVINCED ME THAT MY HOME ADDITION HAS NEVER BEEN A PRIORITY FOR YOU EVEN WITH THE LETTERS, CONVERSATIONS, AND MEETINGS I HELD TO GET THIS PROJECT COMPLETED.   THIRD, NON-PERFORMANCE/QUALITY OF WORK. YOU COMMITTED TO HAVE SOMEONE WORKING EVERY DAY FOR THE DURATION OF THE PROJECT.  THERE HAVE BEEN LESS THAN 7 TOTAL WEEKS WITH SOMEONE ON SITE.    JULY 7TH TO NOVEMBER 7TH IS 4 MONTHS AND ADDING 1 MORE WEEK MAKES 17 WEEKS.  THIS MEANS THAT ONLY 7 OUT OF THE 17 WEEKS HAS WORK ACTUALLY-BEEN PERFORMED. THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN DORMANT MORE THAN ACTIVE UNDER YOUR SUPERVISION!   ADDITIONALLY, MOST OF THE TIME THIS WAS WITHOUT A SITE MANAGER. COUPLED WITH SO MANY DIFFERENT DAY LABORERES WITHOUT CONSTANT SUPERVISION THE QUALITY OF WORK HAS BEEN GREATLY SACRIFICED.   THE LACK OF INTEGRITY WITH WHICH THIS CONSTRUCTION HAS BEEN BUILT HAS RESULTED IN AN UNSOUND STRUCTURE. YOU CONTINUE TO MAKE PROMISES TO FIX MISTAKES AND/OR COMPLETE UNFINISHED WORK, YET YOU KEEP MOVING FORWARD WITH NEW PHASES LEAVING MISTAKES IN PLACE AND NOT CORRECTED.   YOU’VE KNOWN THIS HAS BEEN UNACCPTABLE TO ME AND HAS FORCED ME INTO THIS DECISION.   I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAD THE PAULDING COUNTY INSPECTOR OUT TO SEE THE QUALITY OF WORK COMPLETED BY NORTHWEST GEORGIA CONTRACTING.  HE IS REQUIRING THAT I HIRE A PE TO DO A HOME INSPECTION.   ADDITIONALLY, HE STATED THIS WORK WILL NOT PASS INSPECTION IN ITS CURRENT STATE, HAVING MANY CODE VIOLATIONS.  I WILL SHARE A COPY OF THE PE’S REPORT WITH THE RECOMMENDED CHANGES.   I EXPECT YOU TO COMPENSATE ME FOR ALL ADDITIONAL COSTS NEEDED TO ADDRESS POOR QUALITY AND NON-CODE COMPLIANT WORK.   ANDY, AGAIN I AM ASKING THAT YOU PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING;   1)     $-COST OF GRADING – WHAT DID YOU BID   2)     $-COST OF FOOTINGS   3)     $-COST OF FOUNDATION AND VENTS AND WATERPROOFING   4)     $-COST OF FRAMING AND SHEATHING TO DATE; INCLUDING FLOOR JOISTS, OUTSIDE BAND, OUTSIDE WALLS, AND 2 INTERIOR WALLS   5)     $COST OF SHEATHING       THESE COSTS MUST NOT REFLECT ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS INCURRED FOR REQUIRED REPLACEMENT MATERIALS YOU HAD TO PURCHASE DUE TO POOR CONSTRUCTION BY YOUR WORKERS. I ALSO EXPECT A FULL REFUND OF ALL PAYMENTS FROM ME TO YOU IN ACCESS OF COMPLETED CODE COMPLIANT WORK.   ARTICLE 5.1.4 STATES THAT ‘APPLICATION OF PAYMENTS SHALL BE BASED ON THE  MOST RECENT SCHEDULE OF VALUES SUBMITTED BY THE CONTRACTOR IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CONTRACT DOCUMENTS.’ FURTHER, THIS SCHEDULE IS TO BE SUPPORTED BY SUCH DATA TO SUBSTANTIATE ITS ACCURACY.   ANDY, IN GOOD FAITH AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CONTRACT I PAID YOU THE SUM OF $38,369.58 AS THE FIRST DRAW FOR WORK TO BEGIN. I WANT AN ACCURATE AND ITEMIZED LISTING OF ALL YOUR EXPENSES TO DATE SUPPORTED WITH THE APPROPRIATE DOCUMENTATION TO RECONCILE THIS BUSINESS TRANSACTION SO THAT A REIMBURSEMENT OF FUNDS CAN BE RETURNED TO ME.   I AM SO SORRY THAT IT HAS COME TO THIS, HOWEVER, DUE TO THE ONGOING ISSUES OF POOR QUALITY COUPLED WITH RIDICULOUSLY SLOW PROGRESS THAN PROMISED AND CONTRACTUALLY AGREED TO, I CANNOT CONTINUE WITH NWGC. EMPTY PROMISES NO LONGER MEAN MUCH. A RESOLUTION IS REQUIRED BY WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23RD, 2016 TO BRING THIS SITUATION TO A CLOSE.   I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT I CAN SET A DATE FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND THAT YOU WILL HONOR IT TO AVOID LEGAL ACTION IN THE FUTURE.  I PRAY THAT WE CAN WORK THROUGH THESE CURRENT SITUATIONS.   THIS LETTER IS ALSO BEING SENT BY REGISTERED, CERTIFIED MAIL AS WELL AS REGULAR MAIL. SINCERELY, ALAWISHES
Entity: Douglasville, Georgia
Jan 08 2012
ANDY STAUDY - AGA PROPERTIES SOLD ME A HOUSE, RAISED THE PRICE, KEEP SOME OF MY MONEY YOUNGTOWN Arizona
ANDY STAUDY SOLD ME A HOUSE FOR $119.000 DOLLARS AND THEN RAISED THE PRICE TO $149.000. I HAD A PURCHASE CONTRACT WITH HIM AND PAYED MY RENT FOR 1 FULL YEAR ON TIME. HE RIPPED ME OFF. HE TRYED TO KEEP MY $5,000 DOLLAR DEPOSIT. I TOOK HIM TO COURT AND I LOST SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLARS. ANDY HAD SOME BIG TIME LAWYER. I COULD NOT AFFORT A LAWYER. I HAD TO MOVE OUT OF THE HOUSE. DON'T TRUST ANDY STAUDY, AGA PROPERTIES, ANDY STAUDY INVESTMENTS, ABRE CREDIT COUNSELING. ANY HOUSING OR CREDIT COMPANIES ANDY STAUDY HAS. John Phoenix, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: YOUNGTOWN, Arizona
Feb 04 2007
Guardian Financial Services - Andy Scott Ripped me off promised personal loan. took money and gave me nothing ripoff Lincoln Nebraska
I was contacted by guardian financial after i had applied to a couple of places online for a personal loan. My credit isn't the best. Andy Scott called me from gaurdian financial and said that i was approved for a $10,000 loan. All i needed to do is make 5 payments ahead. I was getting the 10k for 36 months at 6% interest which put my payment at 303.89/ month. So i moneygrammed $1500 to andrea fuller in alberta canada. The next morning Andy scott called and said there had been a problem. The bank reassesed my loan and i needed to make an additional 4 months of payments. Which was another $1200. At first i just wanted my money back and he said he could have it back in my bank account the next day buy 5pm. But He also garunteed me that the bank could not reasses my loan again it was 100% garunteed if i moneygrammed the other $1200. So stupid me sent the other $1200. He called me at 6:30pm that night and said that the bank had backed out. But his bosses friend said that he would loan me the money but he would only loan $20,000 and i needed to make an additional $1200 down another 4 payments. I couldn't understand why i could get 20k but not 10k so i said i wanted my money back. Then it switched from i could have my money the next day to it takes 15-20 days to get the money back to me. Now my bank accounts have all went in the negative becuase i used all my money to get this loan. And i can't get my money back till febuary 21st if i even get it back. Please stay away from GUARDIAN FINANCIAL and ANDY SCOTT customer service manager (SUPPOSEDLY) Adam millington, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Lincoln, Nebraska
Apr 30 2017
Stillinger Painting Charles Andrew Stillinger Took Money for a job and will not return calls. Clarksville, Hopkinsville, Fort Campbell Internet, Tennessee
I recently moved out of the area. I sold my house and needed my deck washed and stained. I hired Andy from out of state for this job. He claimed he had bad experience with getting paid out of state. I was a fool and paid him in full. $280. My fault paying him in advance. He led me on for 6 days with one excuse after another. I was extremly tolerant because he claimed he got into a car accident and had to go to the emergency room. Turns out it was all lies. My deadline to meet is tomorrow May 1st and not a thing has been completeled. I kindly asked him for my money back. Shortly after he blocked my phone number and also blocked me from facebook so i can no longer contact him. This man is a theif ans stole my money. I highly advise not to hire him for anything. I am not the first person he has done this to. Turns out he is also (((REDACTED VIOLATION OF TOS))). Dont get screwed like i did. Dan, Clarksville, Tennessee
Oct 09 2013
publisher wealth robert and dean scam artists and theives!!!! punk b*tches got my mom for $1500.00 and let me get a hold of them Scottsdale Internet
 My mom who  is in her late 80s got manipulated and took four credit card numbers to a total of $1500.00. I am smarter than her but she did not know any better. I have been trying to get a refund of anything, however every time I call they burb and laugh and act like just wait....money should be coming in any day now. This is all lies and doubt any money has ever been made by these f**ks. I want to bed them over and f**k them in front of their family, might make me feel a little better. Reading more and more about these guys it looks like been three different names in last three years, they keep changing their names to wipe slate clean. fuck em f**k em and throw yer money away if ya want....f**k you dean ivey and you too bobby contreas, I will find you one day, it aint no theat f**n trucks f** you and your moms!!!! 25 years old and I have nothing but time to find you.
Entity: Scottsdale, Internet
Jul 10 2008
Call Handyman Services - Andy did not give me the rebate that they advertised ,false advertising,and denial of their association with andy on call Norcross georgia
handyman services advertised a $100.00 rebate for any job that they did for over $750.00.I hired them to put an awning on my house and it cost me $2200.00. They are now trying to get out of what they promised in their advertisement. I have contacted them and they are not willing to live up to their advertisement. I have copies of their advertisement, which is extremely difficult to read the special conditions,and copies of my correspondence with them that I will supply for your review.I have contacted the bbb and the federal trade commission and filed complaints with them. Alan lilburn, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Norcross, Georgia
Jun 19 2013
Metrocashloan.com Andy Brown Stole my money and lied to me. Internet
 I was contacted by Andy Brown about an on line loan I applied for . Andy called me at 2:pm and went over my application and told me I had the loan and my money was on the way to the bank. AT 4:pm my bannk was calling me say metrocashloans was trying to put money in my account but I needed to call meetrocash loans. When I called Andy Brown He stated I had to send a greendot money of $189.00 dollars to pay taxes on this money he then gave me this number for fedral ICC786-408-5025 and my money would be in my account the money was paid. The 7th of June at 5:pm my money was not in the bank Andy wanted more money. I flat out told him he lied and James in the Loan department. They ere going to give me my money back.I have not received any money back I was told four business days because it had to come back in a check. Today 6/19/2013 Andy Brown will not answer his phone and James in the loan department says Andy Brown does not work there and wanted to know who he was talking to but James coul verify all my information. When I called James back at the same number from my phone he wouls not answer so I called him from another phone he picked up this is a rip off company. I have my money pack card and my recepit.
Jul 16 2016
Andy Brusewitz Homeowner Andy Brusewitz ripped me off for $600.00 for service provided South Lebanon Ohio
Wanted to let all the contractors out there that this homeowner Andy Brusewitz ripped me off for the amount of $600.00 which was the final payment for work that I did for him at his home at (((REDACTED))) in South Lebanon, Ohio. Both him & his wife Tracy are employeed by P & G in Cincinnati, Ohio if they should approach you about working for them. If yu do any work, make sure you gt all your money in advance as you will not recieve your final payment for work provided.
Entity: South Lebanon, Ohio
16, Report #719854
Apr 24 2011
Andy Cluett Plumbing work to be done in my house, we prepared a contract and a deposit of $1,000 was given to him for the first phase of the job and I have not seen him since. He indicated that he owned ACE Plumb ottawa, Ontario
on april 4th, 2011 my neighbour provided me with a reference for Andy Cluett who was hired off Kijiji for plumbing work in my house. the contract was for $3,000 and I gave him $1,000 as a deposit. i never saw him again i did receive e-mails from him as per appointments and he would never show up. He was originally from cornwall,ontario and the Cornwall Police are also looking for him. contrary to what he tells you,he does not own ace plumbing in cornwall nor discount plumbing.
Entity: ottawa, Ontario
17, Report #1120415
Feb 03 2014
TICKET GALAXY DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS! PAID 400 BUCKS FOR 120 DOLLAR TICKETS!!! HARTFORD Connecticut
Beware! Please listen to the people posting on here. I purchased tickets around December 27th or so and the tickets never came. My show date was January 18th and they assured me the tickets would be delivered.  I got a Fed X tracking number which said the order had been cancelled, so it was a fake. I contacted customer service only to be told that they would send the tickets to the hotel.  I was driving from my home 4 hours away to see this event.  I wanted my tickets in hand. Well that did not happen.  I was told the tickets would be at the will call booth and were not there.  They had no idea what I was talking about and looked at the confirmation and said no such seats were available! We ended up purchasing our tickets at the theatre, and guess what................They had no record first of all, and they cost 120 bucks for 2 tickets.  I paid 397.00 IN ADVANCE for good seats and I got totally ripped off.  I also got charged a 15.00 Fed X fee for tickets I never received.  I should have called the theatre directly and ordered. I will never ever do this again. Huge lesson learned.
Entity: HARTFORD, Connecticut
Apr 09 2016
Andy Palm andpal-0 This guy scammed me on Ebay claiming a false claims and fishing for partial refunds remsen New York
This is another repairshop/reseller scamming Ebay sellers. WHen he hit me his account was only a month old so Im sure he has several accounts. He most likely is hitting Amazon too. iF YOU GET SCAMMED BY HIM please report. If you do business with Andy Palm will be running a risk. His phone is (315) 796-9683 and  email is psespec1@yahoo.com
Entity: remsen , New York
Jun 12 2014
Publish America They said they are going to publish my book without my permission. Internet
  I sent publishamerica my book on july 21st,  i never heard from them, so on 7/30 i told them i was going to publish it myself.   They told me that i have a contract and that they would publish my book without me.    I never signed a contract.   Please Help
Entity: Internet, Internet
20, Report #202303
Aug 04 2006
Mags4Cheap fraudulent company stole my money and did not deliver product Internet
I ordered two magazine subscriptions from Mags4Cheap in January 2006. I heard nothing from them, and finally called in April. They claimed the subscription did not start until May (which is an awfully long interval between purchase time and delivery time). I waited, and called back a month later. They claimed that they would call the publisher and get back to me. Nothing. I called again. They claimed it was a post office problem, and they would start wrapping the magazines in plastic covers to make delivery easier. Nothing. I call again (it is now the end of July), and they claimed they would send a refund request to the publisher. They say they will call me back. Nothing. I call AGAIN! The man says they do not do refund requests. He says he does not have my money and he cannot help me. I demand to talk to someone who can help me, and he puts me on hold while he calls the publisher. I am on hold indefinitely. I hang up, call again, ask to talk to a manager, and they put me on hold indefinitely again. I can't even talk to anyone at this point. I do a little research on this company, and end up finding tons of fraudulent claims. I guess I should have been more careful when chooosing a magazine company. The situation would be better if this subscription had been my own, but I bought it as a gift - a gift which my friend never got. Too bad for me for trusting this fraudulent company. Jennie Salt Lake City, UtahU.S.A.
Oct 07 2013
Andy Heaton or H & H Commercial Roofing ~ Long story short, this guy is a scumbag! Ripped me off for $2000 & didn't even finish the Roofing job for my client! Do NOT do business with this lowlife & by the way, he'll tell you how much he hates College Boys! What a looser! Gainesville Georgia
 I sold a small commercial Roofing job for $12,000 to a client in Dacula Ga. Andy Heaton of H & H Commercial Roofing was referred to me by another contractor and agreed to do the job for $10,000.  Not only was he an incredible redneck on the phone, he thought it necessary to let me know how much he hated College Boys! Red flag number one. The first day of the job, he did answer his phone when I called to check on his progress but he became increasingly hard to reach as the days went by which was red flag number two.  Number three was Don't worry, I'm gonna pay you! Long story short, this guy not only completely disappeared on me, (taking my commissions with him) he didn't even finish the job for the customer after getting paid in full.  There are a lot of good, honest people in the Contracting business. This guy is not one of them! Honestly, this experience was MY fault for trusting someone with absolutely NO Internet presence whatsoever. He has one now!  Do yourself a favor, AVOID this guy and whatever company name he may be using at the time at all cost! He is simply bad news.
Entity: Gainesville, Georgia
Aug 09 2016
ARSELECT Joe Conte, Mike Burns, Andy Block Scam Artists at large. Joe, Mike and Andy took me for about $1,200 dollars and provided no service. Did not return calls or answer emails. Los Angeles California
Joe, Mike and Andy, called me from my music on Reverb Nation. They told me that they wanted to represent me and had a list of services that they would do for the 1,200 I gave them. They did Nothing. They did not return phone calls or emails. Finally about 2 months of trying hard to get in touch with them I gave up trying.
Entity: Los Angeles, California
Jul 07 2014
publisher,s clearing house fraud me saying in email saying congratulations you $1,000,000.00 on 7-5-14 from pch new york New York
publisher,s clearing sent email to me on 7-5-14 congratulations you won $ 1,000,000,00 dollars,email us back name phone lottery claim requirments. i called pch spoke to victoria on 7-714 9:33 am she said it was not from pch i got mad and told her i been paying since 1990 and seen the commercial with people winning  i haven,t won a dime from pch i felt betrayed fraud scam playing with my emotions. i want to put a stop too them with a $150,000,00.00 lawsuit, isaw on tv commercial where they gavethere youngest winner last year $ 1,000,000,.00 dollars i got mad at them at the time i order items from them i took out time filling out there info online and with there mailings buying stamps ordering items for my house like doorbell chime it work for two weeks and was broke. i order books, magazines from pch, i want to hurt them in there pocketbook,  i also file with the bbbin new york today id # 10119873, and i have copy of the email they sent me, i work hard all my life. Barronette Rxxxx union city ga.
Entity: new york, New York
Apr 22 2006
Freedom Moving And Storage incompetent, unprofessional, dishonest, fraudulent moving company lost all my family photos and photo albums Atlanta Georgia
Please do not use Freedom Moving and Storage, Inc. for any reason. I do not want any one else to suffer the loses I have. Freedom Moving Storage and Storage, Inc. delivered all of my items (4 days late) except for one suitecase which contained all of my family photos/albums from over fifty years. I cannot replace any of these pictures. These photos/albums survived Hurricane Katrina but are now lost anyhow because of Freedom Moving and Storage. I cannot imagine why these are lost. Two suite cases were included on my inventory list but only one was delivered. The driver/mover stated he had checked all items against my household inventory item's list upon loading and stated everything was there. The delivery company was a contracted service and would not provide us with their name. We were told to contact our moving company. But noone from Moving and Storage returns our calls. We are unable to speak to anyone at Freedom Moving and Storage because the answering service constantly comes on and messages left are never returned. Emails are ignored also. This has been an ongoing problem since my pick up date. I have only spoken to Siobhan two times since pick up and only because I emailed her begging her to return my call. You end up being at the mercy of this moving company because they have your belongings. When my things finally arrived I was missing my most precious items. Items that cannot be replaced. I cannot begin to explain how this loss feels but then to be dealing with dishonest, unprofessional, and imcompetent people only makes the situation worse. Siobhan told me a supervisor would call me to schedule my delivery date but this never happened. We only received a call from the delivery mover who set this time up with us. The estimated amount for this move was $1400 but the actual cost was $1600. The delivery mover tried to charge us $75 more for distance but we refused. My husband also carried plenty of our items by himself from the truck site. The movers kept wanting to leave our belongings in the garage but we wanted these things inside the house. Many of my items were damaged wood furniture chipped, handles missing from armoire. My boxes were mangled and crushed therefore lamps, glassware, other breakables were damaged. Even though the movers took care in loading my belongings, it looked as though my belongings were thrown in the contracted truck for delivery. For pick up the drivers were 4 hours late and the dispatcher would not return any my phone calls. I communicated with the driver through a redial on my cell phone. That is the only way I knew they were still in route. Freedom Moving and Storage did not provide me with the booklet Rights and responsiabilities of a mover which is required by law. Siobhan told me the drivers run out of these. Once again, please do not use Freedom Moving and Storage for any moves. My experience is one of deep lost, frustration, and dissapointment. Freedom Moving and Storage did not deliver all of my household goods as promised. And we do not expect a return phone call from them and will have to take this matter into further hands. The loss of all of our family photos is the direct result of the incompentent behaviors of the staff at Freedom Moving and Storage and contracted services. I only hope somehow I can recover my photos and that this will never happen to anyone else. Jan Superior, ColoradoU.S.A.
Entity: Atlanta, Georgia
Mar 29 2013
PUBLISHER WEALTH OR EBN SCAM ARTISTs theives, lyes, homebased buisness phoenix, Internet
publisherwealth.com - used to be ebnllc.com and dont even want to look up how much crap is on the name of ebn, stands for ecomerce buisness network,Turns out Two people Bob and Dean run whole place and looks like every one gets scewed, a friend named Jared Henderson, signed me up and its someone who I'm still in contact now asked if i wouldn't a little somthing about the money I lost, Yea I believe I can and WILL!!! This is all crap and it turns out company been screwing people for years and sad part is every couple years they jus change their name and think all is ok and no problems, but cant hide from your past, screwed wrong people in life and cant wait to get my hands on you people, not a threat you have stole from sooooo many people, trully do NOT know how ya sleep at night. Fu#KN THEIVES BET THEY ARE PROUD FOR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS!!!! azcc.gov and anything else says this company is good call me, and we need to talk. 813-224-5965 Tony Stewart pos peeps and losers in life cant stand lyers especially with my money!!   --SCAM--- SCAM---SCAM--SCAM---
Entity: phoenix, Internet