ASHLEY BLACK FASCIOLOGY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ashley black fasciology

There may be more reports for "ashley black fasciology"

For more results perform a general search for "ashley black fasciology"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Oct 12 2013
Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture Homestore, Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. Ashley Furniture Provides SUBPAR products and REFUSES To Bear Responsibility Jackson Tennessee
My husband and I purchased $5,000 of furniture through Ashley Furniture in May 2013.  Our furniture was delivered in June of 2013.  We purchased a dining room suite, king bed & mattress, sofa & accent chair.  We are happy with all pieces but one.  The sofa.  It is horrible!  The day it arrived it was very lumpy and unattractive.  We assumed the lumps would smooth out.  They have not.  Within a week or so, the spring supports (or maybe the frame?) underneath the seat cushions began to sag.  The sofa is extremely uncomfortable and ugly.  To top that off, I attempted to clean a little dirt (with just a little water) off of the back of the sofa about 1 1/2 months into ownership, and it took the color off!  Granted, it wasn't in large spots.  But once I saw that the color was going to be removed if I continued, I stopped trying to clean it.  And yes, we purchased their so-called protection plan.  It was at that point we contacted Ashley Furntiure. They first sent us, via mail, new seat cushion covers and I think a new complete cover for the sofa.  They said there was probably a defect in the dye.  They didn't even bother to respond to the lumpy, uncomfortable, and ugly problems.  We received the package in the mail, which we never opened.  They told us that some techs would come by and replace the back cover and seat cushion covers.  The techs showed up and we let them examine the sofa.  They agreed that the sofa was not up to standard and would report it as so.  They said Ashley would take this sofa and give us a new one.  That is EXACTLY what they said.  Btw...never trust the techs!!!  Get it in writing before they leave!!  We didn't and I wish we had.  They took the package with them and did not change out the seat custions or cover (obviously since we were getting a new sofa anyway....riiiiight).  Next thing we know, we are contacted by Ashley stating that they plan to do NOTHING and that the sofa was reported as customer abuse and that it was built up to standard.  HA!  We had only had the sofa 2 months before all of the problems!  Our household only consists of my husband and myself.  No small children.  The sofa has barely been used.  This is NOT customer abuse.  This is shoddy workmanship, to put it mildly.  We tried to speak with Ashley on several occassions to no avail.  They do not care and have basically told us, at this point, to go screw ourselves.  We purchased our furniture at the Madison, Tennessee store.  So I blame the salesperson at that store who PROMISED us that Ashely stands behind everything they sell.  That was a flat out lie.  Our order was fulfilled by the Jackson, Tennessee store (as we were moving from MIddle to West Tennessee), so I blame them for the crappy sofa.  I blame Ashely Furniture for fraudlulant practices, false advertising, and selling defective merchandise.  I PRAY that there are folks smarter than my husband and myself and read all of the Ripoff Reports involving Ashley BEFORE they buy from them. I wish to God we had.  We have filed a formal compaint with the Better Business Bureau.  I'm sure it will do no good.  To those of you reading the Ripoff Reports on Ashely, be sure to see how many complaints have been filed with the BBB.  It's a LOT!  Ashely....keep doing things like you are and you will go out of business.  That is my fervent prayer.  I never thought I'd say this....but Rooms To Go makes you look like Walmart.This is a direct quote from the Ashley website.  Obviously LIES!  They are FRAUDS!!Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1945, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries. From design, through fulfillment, Ashley continuously strives to provide you, our customer, with the best values, selection and service in the furniture industry.I think those of us who have been defrauded by Ashely and their deceptive practives should start a class-action lawsuit.  I honestly do.
Entity: Jackson, Tennessee
Jan 05 2005
Ashley Furniture Deceptive business practices Scottsdale Arizona
In October of 2004 we took delivery of a bedroom set and dining room chairs to go with our already purchased dining room table. When the workman were assembling the poster bed, I noticed a bar on the poster where it had been scratched down to the veneer. I then noticed one of the dining room chairs had obviously had a rough ride to our home, as it has several gashes out of the wood. We contacted Ashley the next day and they scheduled a customer service rep to come to our home 11/9. My husband showed him the damage and indicated we wanted the chair replaced and the poster to the bed. He replied that he would turn in this request, and if Ashley had a problem with it, they would contact us. We never heard another word, so assumed both items were on order. I called them Jan 5, 2005 and was told that on 11/10/04 the workman had written on his report that we had refused repair. nothing further was done, and no call to us. When I called in Jan I was told that per the terms of our contract we must allow them to fix it. Why should we have to pay good money for damaged goods that were damaged, I am assuming upon delivery? I see many complaints against this company. Many we should get together and bring a class action suit against Ashley for deceptive business practices, as this policy was NEVER disclosed to us, nor do other furniture stores operate in this manner! Debby Scottsdale, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Dec 20 2007
Ashley Furniture Delivery RIP OFF!! Brandon Florida
I purchased a $1,000 desk for my home and paid for it to be delivered. They actually called several days prior to delivery and the driver called the day of to confirm delivery. That was the end of what I thought was going to be a good experience. It was takening longer than what I expected to bring each piece in from the truck. Then I realized that the delivery people were spray painting the different pieces to the desk. When I examined each piece I realized that they had spray painted three different pieces of the furniture to diguish damage. Instead of being honest and telling me that the desk was damaged, they tried to cover it up and play dumb. This is not the first negative experience that heard about Ashley Furniture's Delivery practices...BUYER BEWARE!!! Castine Valrico, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Brandon, Florida
Oct 09 2001
ASHLEY MOVING & STORAGE STOLE OUR BELONGINGS
WE MOVED FROM CALIFORNIA TO CHICAGO AND AS WE WERE DRIVING OUR CAR, WE LOADED EVERYTHING ON THE TRUCK. WE HIRED ASHLEY MOVING AND STORAGE TO MOVE OUR BELONGINGS FROM CA TO CHICAGO. THEY GAVE US AN ESTIMATE OF $1200 FOR 5,000 LBS AND WE HAD TO PAY $600 AND THE REST ON DELIVERY. THE DRIVERS FROM ASHLEY MOVING PICKED UP OUR BELONGINGS ON APRIL 24,2001 AND WERE HEADED TOWARDS HOUSTON,TX AND THEN TO CHICAGO, IL. I KEPT ON SENDING MESSAGES AND CALLING ASHLEY MOVING TO TELL ME HOW MUCH THE TOTAL WEIGHT WILL BE. NOBODY RETURNED MY CALLS. WE LEFT FROM CALIFORNIA ON MAY 1,2001 AND ON MAY 3,2001 I CALLED MY OFFICE AND I FOUND OUT THAT ASHLEY MOVING WAS TRYING TO CONTACT ME AS THE TRUCK WAS REPORTED STOLEN. THE DRIVER OF ASHLEY MOVING STOLE THE TRUCK AND TOOK THE TRUCK TO MIDLAND,TX. WHEN I SPOKE TO RON/GARY AT ASHLEY MOVING I WAS TOLD BY THEM THAT THE TRUCK WAS UNLOADED IN A HOUSE IN MIDLAND TX AND IT WAS UNDER SURVEILLENCE BY THE POLICE. FOR NEXT THREE DAYS I KEPT ON GETTING THE SAME STORY AND I KEPT ON ASKING WHY IS POLICE NOT RAIDING THE HOUSE. THE POLICE COMPLAINT WAS FILED BY ASHLEY MOVING IN HOUSTON AND MIDLAND. I WAS GIVEN A RUNAROUND BY ASHLEY MOVING AND THEY KEPT ON TELLING ME I WILL GET ALL MY STUFF BACK. THE TRUCK WAS RELEASED TO ASHLEY MOVING AROUND MAY 24,2001 AND IT WAS EMPTY. I CALLED MIDLAND POLICE STATION AND SPOKE TO DETECTIVE WOLFE AND WAS TOLD NOTHING WAS RECOVERED ONLY SOME BOXES AND A TWIN MATTRESS(BOX ONLY). BOXES BELONGED TO THE OTHER TWO FAMILIES AND TWIN MATTRESS BOX BELONGED TO ME AND HE SUGGESTED THAT I SHOULD FILE A CLAIM WITH ASHLEY MOVING'S INSURANCE AS THIS WAS A CASE OF BAILMENT AS IT WAS THEIR DRIVER WHO STOLE THE TRUCK. I CALLED ASHLEY MOVING TO START A CLAIM AND LEFT SEVERAL MESSAGES AND NOBODY RETURNED MY CALLS. I CALLED ON MAY 25,2001 AND WAS TOLD BY JOYCE THAT SHE WILL CALL ME BACK WITH A CLAIM NUMBER NEXT WEEK. WEEK OF MAY 28, 2001 I CALLED THEIR OFFICE FOR WHOLE WEEK NOBODY WAS AVAILABLE, I LEFT SEVERAL MESSAGES. JUNE 5,2001 WHEN I CALLED THEIR WAS A MESSAGE ON THEIR MACHINE THAT THEY HAVE MOVED TO A DIFFERENT LOCATION AND THE PHONE NUMBER HAD CHANGED. I CALLED THE NEW NUMBER AND GOT THIS PERSON (MALE) WHO WOULD NOT RELEASE THE NEW ADDRESS AS HE SAID HE WAS NEW THERE AND WHEN I ASKED TO SPEAK TO JOYCE OR GARY THEY WERE NOT AVAILABLE. NEXT DAY WHEN I CALLED I GOT JOYCE ON THE PHONE AND SHE GAVE ME A CLAIM NUMBER AND A PHONE NUMBER TO VANLINER INSURANCE. PHONE NUMBER TO VANLINER INSURANCE IS:800-325-3619 EXT 8721(LINDA KESLE) I CALLED HER AND ASKED HER WHAT INFORMATION I NEED TO SEND HER. SHE ASKED FOR THE INVENTORY LIST AND ALL THE PAPERS AND DOCUMENTS. I FAXED HER A COPY AND MAILED ONE TOO. I CALLED HER THAT WEEK (JUNE16) SHE WAS GONE FOR THE WHOLE WEEK. I CALLED HER NEXT WEEK AND SHE SAID THEY ARE STILL INVESTIGATING AND ASHLEY MOVING IS NOT RETURNING HER CALLS BACK. I KEPT ON CALLING ASHLEY AND I WOULD NOT GET ANY LIVE PERSON THEY HAD THEIR ANSWERING MACHINE ON. I CALLED VANLINER INSURANCE AGAIN ON JUNE 25 AND I WAS TOLD BY LINDA THAT THEY ARE STILL INVESTIGATING AND I ASKED HER WHY IT IS TAKING SO LONG AND WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES? SHE STATED ASHLEY IS NOT PROVIDING THE INFORMATION AND 90% CHANCES ARE THAT OUR MERCHANDISE IS NOT COVERED. AT THIS POINT I AM SO TIRED OF GIVEN A RUNAROUND BY ASHLEY MOVING AND VANLINER INSURANCE. WEEK OF JULY 30 WE RECEIVED A NOTE FROM VANLINER INSURANCE THAT THE STUFF WAS STOLEN AND THAT IS WHY IT IS NOT GOING TO BE COVERED BY VANLINER AND WE WERE TOLD TO CONTACT ASHLEY MOVING AND STORAGE. I HAVE HIRED A LAWYER TO FILE A LAW SUIT BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THE OWNER OF ASHLEY MOVING AND STORAGE HAS NO MONEY AND HIS BUSINESS WAS SEIZED BY ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE. AT THIS POINT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO GET REIMBURSED FOR OUR LOSS. WE HAVE LOST EVERYTHING AND ALL OUR MEMORIES AND BELONGINGS. IF SOMEONE CAN HELP US WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.
Entity: HOUSTON, Texas
Mar 27 2012
Ashley Opinion survey Scams check New York, Illinois
They me sent scam check that was fake. they want me depose in to my check account .the bank told it was a fake and a scam.   Someone need to put them out of business.  please let some one know what scam they are runing
Entity: New York, Illinois
Sep 15 2011
Ashley Madison Company is a teasing fake Toronto, Ontario
Within about twenty minutes after signing up and paying for this service I had several emails from women.  Not only did I have to pay for a monthly service but I had to buy credits to use to contact women.  It costs 5 credits to open these emails from local women and their emails were just a few words like Hello or Tell me about you and so on.  It cost 5 more credits to send them an email.  They would then write back and it cost 5 more credits to open their new mail to me which said nothing.  I feel these women are paid or get free use of the service to con men like myself to use up credits so I will buy more.  They by the way are expensive running into the hundreds of dollars.  I have sent a complaint to them in writing and while they refunded a few credits, it is nothing but a fruitless search and I have tried to cancel my membership after only a few weeks.  I need to make sure they do not keep charging my credit card account. Glen Conyers, Georgia
Entity: Toronto, Ontario
Feb 16 2012
Ashley Furniture Won't Refund Money Conroe, Texas
Purchase a couch from them on Dec 23rd, 2011 that was to be ordered before it was discontinued. They contacted us on Jan 4th, 2012 telling us the couch was no longer available (DISCONTINUED) because no one ordered it when we paid the money, went in on Jan 9th to retrieve refund and was told a check would have to come out of main office in Dallas,TX and would take 2-4 weeks. Called store on Feb 8th only to have phone ring for 45 minutes with no one answering, said phones were down (SURE THEY WERE)Went in on Feb 9th and was told check was cut on Jan 23rd, but we received nothing, was told they would check into it.(NO ONE EVEN CHECKED ON IT) Called Feb 15th and they were going to call main Dallas Office and get back to us. Called back and they said do we have a different address besides our home address they can mail it to. REALLY?????? like we moved or something and the mail doesn't come. Said they would call back again. (SILENCE AS USAUAL). Don't purchase any furniture from these people, or you'll never get your money back. Had almost same experience with a bedroom set we purchased at the same time, should have know better than to take delivery but didn't want to get a refund might never see the money again, told us it would be available in 1 week took 4 weeks to get all pieces and 1 came in broke and had to be replaced. JUST LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!Your best bet is to shop elsewhere.
Entity: Conroe, Texas
Jun 21 2012
Ashley Furniture Protection Plan Rip Off Internet
Purchased a set of furnitures (kitchen table & 4 chairs, family room furniture, kids room furniture) from Ashley in May 2010 and also the 5 year protection plan. I had filed a claim on May 25th 2012 because my Kitchen set's chair fell down (along with me) and broke its top portion. I reported the issue on the 2nd day of the incident. The customer service person said someone from their local authorized store will call me. Since no response for 1 week to 10 days, I called up again. They provided the same response. But, this time I got a call from one of their authorized shop after 10 days and scheduled for an in-home visit after 1 week. One person came after 1 week and took photographs and mentioned that Ashley will contact me, after he send the photographs to them. As usual no response from Ashley for 1 week to 10 days. I called up after that period to understand the status of my claim. The lady who picked up the phone said, she will call me back after further analysis. She called me later and informed me that the claim is turned down because they believe that the issue is cumulative and not occurred in 1 incident. I asked to talk to her supervisor. After sometime, her team leader called me and informed me the same status, whereby I was trying to explain that the break happened because of 1 incident. Then I demanded to talk to her supervisor. Today (June 21st) evening around 4:30 PM, someone claiming as supervisor called me up. She also stated the same reasoning for turning down my claim that the issue is because of cumulative problem and not happened in one incident. I told her that the only way I can prove that the chair broke in one incident is to show her in person by demonstrating on another chair.! Bottomline, these folk's protection plan is a pure rip off and never fall onto purchasing their protection plan when we buy the furnitures
Jul 17 2012
Ashley Furniture Leather sofa peel off Austin, Texas
I got my furniture from Ashley furniture. I have leather sofa which is peeled off 2d time. Requested to replace sofa. Instead they want to fix it. Lot of hassle of scheduling appointment receiving material and than schedule appointment with ppl to fix it.  I will suggest not to buy from this store anytime.
Entity: Austin, Texas
Jan 09 2010
Ashley - TRS TRS Misleading Sales Tacticts Internet
TRS claims they will report to the credit bureau your good credit. This is misleading, they report only to one bureau not all 3 bureaus.  It doesn't stay on your report very long, maybe just a couple of months.  I am sure if it was bad credit they would keep it there 7 years like everyone else does.  Buyer beware of this misleading sales tactic.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Mar 23 2010
Ashley Roberts TNT.COm Macbook scam Manchester, Other
I've seen several people here note something similar, but I need to add another name/email address to fuel the fire.Obviously we need a safe way to complete this deal that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after.I will pay for a 2 days delivery so you will receive the laptop within 3-4 days.I was looking for a safe way to complete this sale and I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the laptop in less than 3 days.The solution is provided by the worldwide shipping company TNT.They have a service which will provide us with a safe way to handle the payment and delivery of the laptop.With this procedure you will have the chance to test the laptop before I receive my payment, and the TNT procedure will ensure my safety as well in receiving the payment. And since TNT will also take care of the delivery this will go very smooth and fast.The procedure is explained on the TNT website. I saved the exact link so please click on the link below to the TNT website where the procedure is explained.http://tnt.com.overnight-post.com/about.tnt/index/details.html Let me know AshleyThat email was the final in a chain of mails.  The warning to everyone is that if the price is nearly $1500 lower than new retail, chances are it's not real.  Also, if they say they are going to use a service, but send you a link that's only *similar* to the real service, RUN.Another email that I was sent: This is Ashley again from Manchester, United Kingdom regarding the 15 Unibody MacBook Pro. Did you receive my earlier email?I just wanted to make sure you have all the specs for the laptop, the Apple 15.4 Unibody MacBook Pro Laptop for $550.The complete specs are below.2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 4.0 GB 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM Memory, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M and NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT Graphics Processors with 512MB of GDDR3 Memory, 320GB SATA 5400 RPM Hard DriveAlso included is the Lithium-Polymer Battery and also the Apple Remote and Case.Let me know if you like it.AshleyNow, I've been serious about fraud avoidance....and so I've been skeptical from the beginning, but I was holding out hope until the end.  Now I'm gonna avoid it like the plague....The other thing to note is that the fake website only takes wire transfers and money orders (and something that they call 'bank to bank wire transfers' which baffles me--how is that different from any other wire transfer?).  Caution!
Entity: Manchester, Select State/Province
Mar 12 2009
Ashley Madison ripoff and bogus Internet
This website has a big database,but like my last report,it is one of those computer generated ripoffs that give you a blanket email response to your ad, I also had many problems with reading my responses,kept calling the company and they told me to use a different browser,and to take off my anti-virus software in order for it to work---why would anyone do that---- this site is another scam-pure and simple Mike east meadow, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Aug 01 2009
Ashley Furniture Delivered wrong Item. Mesa Arizona
Ashley furniture delivered multiple furniture items. The entertainment system was not correct. Delivery guys refused to acknowledge that the furniture was wrong and left. Contacted store and were referred to delivery warehouse. Warehouse stated that the incorrect item was delivered and that the truck would return to pick up the wrong furniture. They also stated that our furniture was at the warehouse and that they would call us back about delivery. The delivery truck returned very quickly and picked up the furniture. Delivery men were unhappy and unprofessional about the mistake they made. Several hours later no call from warehouse. I called the warehouse to learn that they would call me in 48 to 72 hours then we could schedule the delivery. I asked them why they could not deliver the furniture today since the agreed that the furniture was there in the warehouse I was calling. Also that the warehouse was 30 min away. I was instructed that it was not possible. The warehouse then stated that I would be given another 4-6hour block to wait for my furniture to be delivered after they called me in 72 hours. I asked for a refund of the delivery charge since the furniture was not delivered. The stated to me that they do not refund delivery charges. I asked them if they would rather I canceled my order then return the money they charged me for the service they did not provide. ASHLEY FURNITURE told me I can cancel. So they would rather lose a thousand dollars than refund a 59 dollar delivery fee. ASHLEY FURNITURE's customer service was unappoligetic and refused to correct any problem except to offer me a chance to use leave to stay home from work and wait in a 4-6hour block for my furniture to be delivered. If you expect furniture to be delivered on time and professionally don't choose ASHLEY FURNITURE. If you expect helpfull customer service and a plan to correct and compensate consumers whom do not recieve what they pay for, .don't choose ASHLEY FURNITURE. I will be ordereing the exact same piece of Furniture from another Phoenix Valley furniture store. If I have to I will pay more to ensure I am working with a professional and competent company. I will send ASHLEY FURNITURE a copy of the invoice. M's Gilbert gilbert, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: Mesa, Arizona
May 04 2009
Ashley Furniture Unkept Promises & Poor Customer Service Chico California
We purchased a dining room table with chairs in early January 2009. It was supposed to arrive within 6-8 weeks. Didn't arrive. We received one phone call telling us that they would call us when they had an arrival date. At 10 weeks we still had not heard anything and we went back again to the store... they gave us another date and finally we asked that if the item did not arrive by this 'new' arrival date (12 weeks after the original purchase) that our money would be fully refunded. Agreed. We actually gave them THREE extra days and finally went in and canceled the order. Since we paid with a credit card they would not write us a check, they had to place the purchase amount back on our card. They promised that within 7-10 days we would receive our refund. Today is day 10, no refund. I just called... oh, silly me, it is 7-10 business days. So, we are actually only on day six now. I asked if we could have a check refund in four days if the refund isn't back in our account. The very quick and final answer was NO - you will be refunded in the same manner in which you paid. OH, REALLY... well I am quite sure they had our money within a couple of days - probably hours. They have sat on this for FOUR MONTHS NOW. I bet we don't get our money back with interest! I have heard horror stories from other unfortunate local customers since our little fiasco started with Ashley Furniture, Chico, CA; people waiting for months for furniture and then having 30% of the purchase price withheld from a refund if one is requested. I want to warn every single person who is capable of reading these words and might consider shopping at Ashley Furniture, Chico, CA ... DO NOT SHOP ASHLEY FURNITURE IN CHICO, CALIFORNIA. If you do, you better walk out of the store with your product the very day you purchase it - or it will be several months... if ever, that you might get to use your new furniture! We are at week 15 now, no refund, no dining room table and really... I am not holding my breath for four more days, because with the track record of Ashley Furniture, Chico, CA - we will most likely be dealing with this mess for a while. Regrettable. Very, very regrettable. Tim Chico, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Chico, California
Oct 21 2011
Ashley Madison The perfect scam Toronto, Internet
I am a single guy intrigued by human behavior with enough cash to burn. They (Ashley Madison) robbed several hundred dollars some of this cash with their billing tricks system. Here is an example: After receiving fake emails from hot women for more than a year and realizing that I was being robbed, I decided to delete my profile. They charged me a $19.00 nonrefundable fee for doing so. These guys are brilliant criminals that should be in jail. Unfortunately, they will not be in jail because they have found the perfect scam. Here is why: they have real names and account information of politicians and they will leak these names to the press as soon as someone opens their mouth. As I said, they are brilliant criminals. If you have issues with them, call (1-866-742-2218) them and them that are criminals. Better yet, post your issues all over the internet.
Entity: Toronto, Internet
Dec 21 2011
Ashley Furniture Homestore Shameless management Manassas, Virginia
In the sprite of this season I often write letters that reflects greeting and celebration but this letter is a reflection of pain and grief. This letter is the chronicle of an end, the end of respect, customer service, that Ashley Furniture gives to its customer during the season of greeting.It all started  when a friend recommended Ashley. On sunny afternoon of Friday after Thanksgiving 11/25/2011 we went to the Ashley Furniture Homestore, in 7378 Stream Walk Lane, Manassas, VA 20109. As soon as I saw this chocolate sectional I knew I found the right piece. I still wanted my mother to see this beautiful furniture so I went back home, plug her Oxygen pump, dressed her in layers and took her to the store. She sat in one side then on the other side and asked me if it is theright fit for our living room. I told her this L shape of this piece the display model is the perfect fit for our living room. I drew our living rooms sketch on a sheet of paper; I marked where the windows and TV were and showed it to salesperson. We both agreed that this L shape is the right one.  The salesperson made the invoice; we initialed, paid and went home. After 2 week I got rid of our old furnitureand the new furniture got delivered on Friday, Dec 16th, 2011. I got a call from my mother who said that new furniture is very pretty but they tried to set it up however, it faces the wall not the TV. I immediately knew that they delivered the wrong piece. I went home and saw that they brought the wrong L shape sectional, in other words the opposite shape of what I told the salesperson. After taking a picture of this furniture I went to the store and fortunately the salesman was working that night. After showing her the picture he agreed that it was the wrong piece. After a few minutes he discovered that the display model in the floor has the wrong label. By label I mean the sheet with a picture that you can normally find in front of display models, it has a picture and some codes about the product and the price that store employee use for ordering and making invoice. Apparently he used that codes from that label and made the invoice. Instead of writing the code for Right Face Arm he put the code for Left Face Arm and vise-versa and of course we initialed it.The salesman asked me to wait so he can discuss this with the general manger. The general manager Mike Ernst came and told me that he can reorder the furniture but it will cost me another 30% restocking fee as well as delivery charges. When I told him that I did not ask the wrong piece, in fact I even sketched my living room for his salesman to make sure I get the right piece but he showed me the original invoice where with our initials. Yes, we initiated in front of few line/codes such as EA 6840417 RAF COR. With that initial he asserted we ordered the wrong pieces. I turned and asked his salesman that which piece I wanted, he said you liked that piece I asked him No which piece and shape I told you that I want to buy since it will fit my living room.  I noticed the sweat was coming down from his forehead to his nose while his eyes \ nervously moving between his manager and me, this time his consciences spoke. He said you wanted to buy that piece in that shape, pointing the display model. The manager could not wait anymore, he intervened and told me that I put his salesman in an awkward situation and he will excuse him. He asked the salesperson to leave. Mike also asked me to leave and told me if I start making noise he will call the police to escort me. Excuse me; I said I have not done anything uncivil, I have not said anything even in a loud tone. I told him I am in his store to complain about my purchase but he is threatening me for no obvious reason. I never felt this small, I have never been warned  by a store staff  in my life that police will be called for crime that has even not been committed.  I amnot sure if I can call that a crime or whatever but I was completely takenaback.  I asked Mike if I can a picture of display model and he granted the permission. As I was leaving the store the salesperson met me outside, visibly embarrassed, he offered to pay 50% of the restocking fee out of his pocket since he knew that he made the mistake. I declined the offer but appreciated his honestly.The furniture is my living room while it is not sectional anymore since we had to take it apart and placed it in different corners of our room but whenever I sit or look at them the pieces talk back to me. I see Mike Ernsts face in these pieces that tells me if I start making noise he will call the police. Sometimes I wonder what happened to us as society, does the economic recession seize our human values? Sometimes I think how many people will visit our home throughout the course of this furniture lifecycle and to how many people I will tell and retell this story. I still believe that customer service is not dead in America, there are still stores and organizations who value their consumers but Ashley Furniture Homestore is not one of them.
Entity: Manassas, Virginia
Aug 23 2011
Ashley Furniture Is A JOKE!! Murfreesboro, Tennessee
I purchased a new home in August of 2007 and went to Ashley to purchase furniture for my ENTIRE house. Upon finalizing my purchase I was told my furniture would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. This seemed kind of long, but I loved my furniture and wanted it. When the 4-6 weeks had passed without any contact from Ashley I called them....several times. With each call I received a different story and continuously bad customer service. Basically what I found out was that I had purchased 3 bedroom sets, a dining room set and a living room set and 1 (yes I said 1) piece of furniture was missing, so they couldn't deliver any of it. Finally after 2 months I told them I would just like to cancel my order as it was apparent that they couldn't produce my furniture. In return I was told I would have to pay a restocking fee. After almost 3 months of living in a new home with no furniture and sleeping on a mattress on the floor Ashley's delivered my furniture. You would think after this that I would never use Ashley Furniture again. Unfortunately I decided to give them a second chance and in 2008 I ordered a few matching pieces to go with the bedroom sets I already had. Well you can imagine what happened. It didn't take 3 months, but it did take over 2 months to receive 3 night stands and a TV console. This time I did learn my lesson and will NEVER use Ashley Furniture again. In addition I tell ALL of my friends and family about my experience. In fact, a friend of mine just recently had the same experience a few months ago. I guess some things never change.
Entity: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Jan 15 2013
Ashley Furniture Liars, cheats, worthless Mesa, Arizona
I have purchased Ashley brand furniture on 4 occasions. Only twice from a direct Ashley store, all other times from resellers. I was in the market for a large sectional. I had an idea of what I wanted, including color, size, and style and had looked at many websites including Ashleys all selling Ashley brand couches. I walked into and Ashley store on December 31st 2012 determined to find a couch, and sure enough I found one. I didn't like the color much but the sales rep showed me a small storage ottoman in a really nice light beige that he stated the couch came in, I thought perfect, and then asked for the cost. Total for delivery and a warranty on the couch was a little under 1k. The couch was said to be in stock and could be delivered in a couple of days, I would not be home during the week so it was scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 5th. This cost $10 more on top of the already steep delivery charge seeing how this company is local and has a warehouse nearby. Thursday comes around and a rep from Ashley calls to confirm my delivery, Sat. Jan. 5th between 7am and 11am. I thought this is perfect and we were good to go. That Friday i prepared my house for delivery, even selling my old couch set from Ashleys because I would not have room for it. Saturday arrives and we patiently wait all morning, 10:55 comes around and no delivery so I call customer service and get the most non empathetic rep on the planet who has no answers, puts me on hold a good 5 times for a total of 15 minutes, comes back to say that I personally requested to cancel delivery and told them my home would not be ready for 2 weeks. I wanted to scream at this point because this was a LIE. The rep told me there was nothing they could do and would have to reschedule my delivery for the following week. This just did not do. I have a 3 year old and a husband and myself all of which don't enjoy sitting on the floor. I asked to speak to a manager and conveniently no manager is available. I don't get a call from one until later in the day in which she says she still has no idea how this happened or anything but says she can refund my delivery fee, uh yeah of course you will refund my delivery fee, she takes my CC and says I will have a refund in 2-5 days, but again this just isn't acceptable, now I have to sit and wait a week couch-less. I called the store to speak with the sales rep Alvin who was a nice guy when I bought the couch and a nice guy on the phone, he said that his team talked to customer service and they thought everything was squared away with delivery for Tuesday. I told him delivery was not until Saturday, he said this was no acceptable, I of course agreed and he said he would talk to his GM and call me back in an 1. No call for 3 hours so I call him and he says he is talking to his boss about this because it isn't right and even said the store has a delivery truck that they could personally go pick up the couch. I thought this was a great idea, he again says he will call me back. HE NEVER CALLED BACK. I emailed customer support and again no help, no idea what happened to the sales rep and none of them care about the HUGE inconvenience they have caused and refunding a delivery cost really doesn't fix the issue that they caused.  I still have yet to be refunded my delivery fee or be compensated for the inconvenience. This past Saturday we received our new couch and wouldn't you guess it is NOWHERE near the color the sales rep showed me at the store, or the colors on their website, no clue where this color came from. So now, I have sat in my house without a couch for over a week due to an error made by Ashley, just to receive a couch that is nowhere near the color I was shown, and to still be waiting on a refund and further compensation. I WILL NEVER SHOP ASHLEY AGAIN.
Entity: Mesa, Arizona
Dec 24 2012
Ashley furniture Exorbitant delivery charge. Wesley Chapel, Florida
$125 delivery for one recliner. We live a few minutes from warehouse and store. Shocking. No other stores are even close to this price for one recliner. We just had an entire living room set delivered from another store for $65. Wouldn't have bought . Didn't find out until 20 minutes into paper work.
Entity: Wesley Chapel, Florida
Mar 03 2009
Ashley Madison Dating site Toronto Internet
I made the mistake of giving my credit card to www.ashleymadison.com. The site is a big waste of time and best to avoid the hassle of dealing with the organization. Here's what I encountered. You receive emails from prospective mates but there's nothing in the email. Ding 5 credits. What do your hear back? Your priority message has been successfully delivered to so and so. Ding 5 Credits. The site has a lot of ways for you to hand over credits but offer zero in return. They put up a lot confusing messages to trick you. It was a frustrating experience and can't believe that I was duped by this sleazy organization. They really milk that seen on Oprah. Don't waste your time giving these folks a penny. Jake b Mclean, VirginiaU.S.A.
Entity: Toronto, Internet
Feb 17 2009
Ashley Furniture Poor Quailty, Poor Customer Service Huntsville Alabama
My husband and I made our first major furniture purchase at Ashley Furniture July of 2007 for a sofa set for $1800.00. Within a week the sofa cushion lining in the center seat began bunching up underneath the surface of the initial fabric. The lump stuck up at least a inch from the seat, which was very unattractive. We called and a sofa technician came out to look at the sofa, which he agreed that this was indeed not normal. Ashley reorderd the sofa. Within three weeks of having the second sofa, the same thing happened. We called and again the sofa was reordered. The third sofa lasted about the same amount of time, and we went into the store to request our money back. Although the sales agreement stated no refund, it did not state that consumers would be forced to keep defective furniture when it was the manufacturer's fault. I did not think it was a fair practice to deny a refund after we had been so patient and had gone through 3 sofas in less than 4 months. Ashley told us to re-select a sofa ser because they could not re-order the sofa again that we origianally picked. We selected a pleather sofa, and again, I kid you not, the sofa seat in the middle began to bunch up. We had the sofa technician out to verify this problem again, and e again stated this was due to poor construction! I think after a consumer goes through 4 bad sofas in 6 months, they should be willing to refund my money. I am so sick of this company, they stay in business by following unethical business practices and selling poorly made furniture while refusing to refund any money. Their customer service is horrible, their managers do not care, once they have your money then their concern for you is over. This company is a large company, but yet they are not members of the BBB..that should say something. Please, somebody shut this fradulent company down. Crystal TONEY, AlabamaU.S.A.
Entity: Huntsville, Alabama
Apr 08 2013
Ashley Sullivan Green Dot Money Card Scam , Internet
First or all, this may not be her real name. It was the name posted on Craigslist. She claims to be affilliated with Green Dot Money Pack card company . She offers an increased amount on newly purchased card once you load it. She specifies it is only in increments of $100. After you load card you she tells you to call her with Money Pack Number on back of card and give it to her so she can change amount.  Example : $100 for $1000 and $200 for $2000.  After you give her number she sayd she will call you back to confirm change in amount. She never doese call you back. Apparently, she either transfers funds in another money pack card into another or something and you never see you money again.  Craigslist posting: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/maui/fns/3720904877.html
Entity: Internet, Internet
Apr 06 2013
Ashley Madison Rip On For Cancellation of Account, Internet
When you decide to delete your account, there is a large button that says delete account it is the most prominent thing on the page. There is a smaller portion that tells you that you can have all record of being on the site removed for a fee charged to your card.  In tiny, plain black text is the link to use to hide your account. In otherwords, you can either hide your account for free, but you can only delete it for a fee. What makes this even worse is that you are not even told that your card is going to be charged, it just happens and then you receive an email about it later. The customer service department refuses to work with a customer and says that since your account was completely deleted that there is no way to undo the error. In general they trick you into the purchase, do not allow you the opportunity to see what has happened and then refuse to make things right.
Apr 22 2013
Ashley Madison No contact, money gone, fake user contacts Internet
Signed up, paid a couple hundred dollars and was clear that I did not want to be contacted by people who were only interested in chatting (this costs extra) regularly received emails and contacts from individuals only to find out they were not real, and/or were only interested in chatting, fake individuals, same names. Didn't log into my account for a couple months and when I tried it would not let me in. Used the button for forgotten password SEVERAL times, no one contacted me ever. Contacted customers service. No response, had hundreds of dollars in credits. Never met anyone real.
Aug 07 2013
Ashley Furniture What Customer Service??? Houston Texas
June 22 – Made purchase of King Bittersweet bed, dresser, mirror, 2 nightstands and chest. From Katy Texas Store. Had excellent service from our sales rep and left feeling great and confident in choosing Ashley. We purchased the protection plan and deliver/assembly. July 8 – Delivery Day. The delivery window was 12pm-3pm. The driver called claiming he was 30 mintues away. Working close to home we left and waited... however the driver arrived and arrived 2 hours after the window. Workers assembled dresser, mirror, chest and one night stand. They did not put the hard wear on the 2nd nightstand and said they forgot the screws for the bed. Delivery driver told us they would return to the warehouse that day and would call when they know they will return. We never got a call. July 9 – Called customer service to tell them the situation. We were told new screws would be shipped to us and they would call when they do. July 21 - No one had called us. We called customer service and were advised screws had been on back order and would ship when they got them. And of course they would call to let us know when. July 22 – Called customer service again as we were nervous the infromation would not be accurate. We were told WE had to contact customer service AGAIN that the screws were shipped TODAY... Ok then why were we told yesterday they were on back order??? hmmmm We asked for a refund of the delivery/set up fee, as we thoguht this was acceptable. And was told they could give us a store discount of 10% and if we wanted more we had to talk to the store. 8 hours later an associate called to tell us the screws were just shipped, and was not aware the original agent had told us the same story. We were also told twice that once we received the screws we could call for a set up if we wished, or could do it our self. Service rep said if we wanted a refund we had to go into the store on our own time and request one. July 31 - Got screws. TWO SCREWS??? and the wrong ones. Went into the store and the manager explained he could not do anythig but call customer service. He was told the screws would be re-sent. August 6 - Got screws. Opened and also the WRONG ONES AGAIN. Went back into store and were told a tech would come to the house to find out what screws were needed to assemble the bed. Store explained they could not do anything to help us with a refund and we had to talk to customer service. Customer service told us originally we had to talk to the store. SO we now have to take time off work again for this to happen, then will again once they finally work it out and come back to finish the job. Completely unacceptable. This is beyond ridiculous. It has been over a month and the furniture is still not set up. If we don not like the bed with the set, we can not return it if we don't like it once it is assembled, as it is past the 14 day window. How do you expect a customer to view the set assembled and return within 14 days if its not all assembled? We were told we could not return regardless of this situation. So if Ashley has failed to get it set up within 14 days WE as the paying customer has to suffer? That is not acceptable. WE were not incompetent in this agreement, Ashley Furniture is. We paid $130 for delivery and assembly also and this was not even offered to be refunded.
Entity: Houston, Texas