AUCTION.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: auction.com

There may be more reports for "auction.com"

For more results perform a general search for "auction.com"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Oct 17 2008
NRLL EAST LLC, LAND AUCTION.COM, & MANY OTHER NAMES PREYING ON SELLERS & BUYERS THEY ARE SCAM ARTIST MISREPRESENTATION, & FRAUD IRVINE California
I WENT TO ONE OF THEIR AUCTIONS & CHECKED OUT THE PROPERTY & CALLED THE TOWN AS THEY STATED IN THE DESCRIPTION, BUT THEY FAILED TO MENTION WHT THEY REALLY KNEW WHICH IS ILLEGAL. THIS PROPERTY HAS AN EASEMENT ON IT & ONLY THRU TITLE INSURANCE WAS IT FOUND. THESE PEOPLE KNOWINGLY SCAM PEOPLE THEY BUY PROPERTY FOR NOTHING & THEN SELL IT AT AUCTION KNOWING THAT IT IS WORTHLESS, FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND THEY GO BY OR HAVE GONE BY A BUNCH OF NAMES SCAM ARTIST I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS FILED WITH THE RIPP OFF REPORT, NOW I HERE THEY ARE IN BANKRUPTCY & I MAY NOT EVEN GET A DEED FOR THIS WORTHLESS PROPERTIES, I AM NOW GIVING THEM AN OPPURTUNITY TO PURCHASE ALL OF THESE PROPERTIES BACK FROM ME BEFORE I PROCEED WITH CRIMINAL CHARGES IN NY, FL, & VA WHERE I PURCHASED PROPERTIES FROM. SINCE THE LAST LIVE AUCTION THEY NO LONGER ARE DOING THEM LIVE ANYMORE, I WONDER WHY????? Richard PATCHOGUE, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: IRVINE, California
Feb 12 2013
Auction.com SCAM- beware! Internet, Tennessee
User beware.....dealing with these folks is a Nightmare!  I was the winning bidder in an auction first wk. of January, 2013.  Although the reserve had not been met, I was required to wire the 5% earnest money immediately, or forfeit the funds they already put on your credit card when you register to bid.  In this case, it was $15k wired.   Every few days I called to check on the status, to find out if the Asset Mgr of this bank owned property had made a decision to either accept or reject my bid.  Each time I was assured that there was no decision, and that the bank had a FULL 15 business days to decide.  Now at the end of the 15 business days, I'm told there is still no decision, and to call back on Monday, as the bank could take up to the close of business that day (Friday) to respond.  Monday I'm told they need to confirm with bank first....blah, blah, blah.  Tuesday I get a local real estate alert of this new listing in my desired area.  It's the house I bid on, put $15 down on, and still can't get an answer on.  The Realtor stated he had had the listing for over 10 days, after the bank pulled it from Auction. com.   Back on the phone with Auction.com, they claim they still have the listing, are waiting on a reply, and will get back to me.  Now I'm calling daily to them (auction.com) and the local Real Estate Atty/closing office that was listed in the initial auction.com winning bid documents, and I can't get either to refund my money.  Just talk and the run around from Auction.com, and no reply whatsoever from the local closing atty.   Looks like I'm going to have to get my own attorney involved to get out of this mess.  Lesson:  don't get into anything it takes an Attorney to get out off, or in this case, Avoid Auction.com at all cost!!
Entity: Internet, Tennessee
Apr 01 2013
Auction.com Won auction, seller accepted, opened escrow, seller declined Irvine, California
Won the auction, wired earnest money, and opened escrow. After 3 attempts by Auction.com to get the right contract to me, I was told on  thursday 2/7, that buyer had accepted sale. Heard nothing on Friday 2/8. Called Auction.com Monday 2/11 and was told that seller declined reason being it was an overcapped mortgage whatever that is. I talked to several people in the real estate and mortgage business they had no idea. One appraiser even told me he had just received a appraisal request from Nationwide for  the property. The property was listed by the same realtor involved at the beginning with Nationwide on 3/26/13 approximately 1 1/2 months after it was pulled of the auction.It seems to me that this was all a ploy to come to some sort of asking price to remarket the property or some kind of insider trading. Winning bid price-100000 Listing price-135000
Jan 07 2013
AUCTION.COM The auctions are not real and fraudulent in advertising , Internet
We won an auction on AUCTION.COM  we explicitately bid over the reserve and at the end of the auction received we won the auction. Went through every hoop placed infront of us creating purchase aggreement, deposit in escrow account, loan approval hiring attorney. Upon all documents completed and auction.com satisfied get email from seller agent stating the seller is not going through the purchase. Wonder how can seller refuse to go through the auction a property they listed in the acution.  This is a short sale property.  At this time a deafly silence has come upon auction.com and my multiple messages for a response. Dr Gabriel L (((REDACTED)))  @aol.com CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Apr 15 2013
Nationstar & Auction.com Nationstar & Auction.com scam Internet
I was on the process of buying a short sale property. I signed a contract with the seller to purchase the property after a long negotiation with Nationstar to accept the second bank. I offered to increase my offer to come up with the term of the second bank. Nationstar accepted it.end of the deal right? No... Once the second bank is agreed with the payment Nationstar ,then said the property have to be auctioned at auction.com to check if they get a higher price. I was told that I can register at auction.com and bid so I can bid higher If the price gets higher than my offer. I was so upset , I know short sale will take too long and will be in the mercy of the bank at the end but I  never imagined they will advertise and sale at the auction while I am under contract (This I believe is a breach of contract). At the auction.com the property auctioned and the bid closed at about $12,000 more than my offer. I asked to counter offer for $2,500 more . Which by the way is denied because they don't accept offers after the auction.   The scam is to get 5% buyers premium which goes to the auction.com and nationstar. In my case it is about $21,000.   this money may not  go to the investors who own the mortgage. I wish some body do some thing to this manipulators. I am now back to zero where I started. I will get my earnest money back today. I missed a chance to buy other properties because of this scam they always make you think that you are closer to get the propertie. Why wait this long if their intention is to go to auction.com. They wasted every bodies time, real state agents, brokers, Banks etc. Very very sad.
Jul 20 2013
Auction.com AUCTION.COM tricked me into bidding against myself Internet
 I bid on an auction with Auction.com a couple weeks ago and because I couldn't see the bid increment online, I was on the phone with their agent.  The agent told me that I was outbid so I increased my bid.  I found out later via the emails that they sent, I was actually the bidder that outbid myself.  I talk to them and they said that they do not keep record of the bid.  But I have proof.  I work for a phone company so I know that we can always pull a call data record to proof the conversation.  I have been reading about the ripoff that auction.com propagated on many people.  It is time that we all band together and pursue a class action.  Many of their practices are illegal by the UCC standard on auction.  I have heard report that they allegedly have used shills to jack the price up.  I know a couple lawyers and some one from news industry that can assist.  If you are ripped off by auction.com - contact me - put your complaint here and let's make auction.com pay for the unfrair trade practices that have gone on long enough.
Apr 16 2014
Auction.com They bid against bidders to jack up they price of the property and deceitfully paid somebody to state in the house so that bidder will not assess to it until after the bid and they have received their $2500.00. If you are the highest bidder and have already paid them that amount. The house will suddenly become empty.  Irvine, California Internet
If you noticed horrible things after the person moved out and refused to buy the house, your $2500.00 will not not be given to you back. I was I can't get close to property until I have signed the contract. I noticed, all the houses they listed in my state were occupied for the duration of the bid. They definitely bid against bidders to jack the price.People should be aware the trick Auction.com uses to jack prices on properties and how they get people to occupy the property so that property problem will not be fully disclosed to the bidder. I do not know if they paid these people to stay in their until you become the highest bidder and the have pay the $2500, which the not return to you if you tried to back out. Immediately they received your money through wire transfer, suddenly, the property becomes vacant. Beware of this kind of ripe-off. This is why they demand their money to be wire transfer.
Sep 05 2007
Eproacution, E-Pro Auction, Tekmeds Charged my debit card monthly for $49.95 without my knowledge or authorization Orem Utah *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!
Unknown to me e-Pro Auction has been charging my debit card $49.95 monthly since February 2007. I did not purchase services from them nor did I authorize any payment to them. I have contacted my bank and the Attorney General in New York State and filed a claim but at this time they can't give me an answer as to what can be done. Nancy Clayton, New YorkU.S.A. EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back! HERE IS WHAT RIP-OFF REPORT SUGGESTS YOU DO: Go to your bank within 60 days of the charge, or as soon as you know about the charge, don't delay, and tell them that there has been fraudulent activity within your account. Explain that you wish to file a dispute, and demand that they assist you in accordance with Federal Regulation E. According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off Report, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: we could not do anything for you or you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days. If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 #, and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges. Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on Rip-off Report.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent! DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! Let them know nicely, that you were advised to Report them (the Bank) and this situation to the Banking Commission in your state. Since each state has a different name for the agency/controller over banks, find that name before you call or get to the bank so you can throw it in their face. The more knowledgeable you appear to be, the further you will get. And just continue to demand the Federal Regulation E form! The bank CAN, MUST and WILL reverse the charge! But, you must be persistent; ask to speak to the supervisor or the area manager for all the branches in the state. Let the bank personnel know you are meeting with the media later in the day, that you would much rather they do the right thing (as most other banks have) by looking at the complaints and immediately reversing the charge(s) to your account; no matter how long ago it was. Be sure to call the Media if necessary so you are telling the truth. If you have to, be loud (but nice) in front of other customers. If you are just calling by phone, the above tactics should still work. The bank can easily fax or mail to you the Federal Regulation E dispute form. CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here. Remember Don't let them get away with it! Make sure they make the Rip-off Report .. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action. And good luck Let us know how you do! ED Magedson Founder, Rip-off Report.com & Author of www.ripoffrevenge.com EDitor@RipoffReport.com badbusinessbureau.com www.ripoffreport.com Don't let them get away with it. Make sure they make the Rip-off Report! We are not lawyers. We are not a collection agency. We are Consumer Advocates. ...the victims' advocate WE are Civil and Human Rights Activists We are a Worldwide Consumer Reporting News Agency ...by consumers, for consumers CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information.
Entity: Orem, Utah
Apr 11 2013
auction.com Scam, they manipulate auctions, get bids after auction ends, or have preferred parties bidding offline without showing bids on website Irvine, California
Need other people for class action lawsuit against auction.com. My client had offer in with bank for $375,000 on a short sale. We were close to getting approval, already had approval on the 2nd. Then Nationstar decided to have property go to auction.com for auction to see if they could get better price. It was 4 day auction 4/4/13 - 4/7/13. The final bid was $363,000 (I have screen shot). That meant my client would be able to continue with the short sale with Nationstar because bid was not over $375,000. Then after the fact, after the auction ended, 7 hours later, auction.com sends email to listing agent saying the high offer during the auction was $383,000! I have proof auction closed with final bid at $363,000. Oh but auction.com can't lose their 5% buyers premium, $19,150, which they don't get if bid is under $375,000.  Oh so conveniently. it's amazing, high offer goes from 363 to 383, when screen shot shows sold at $363,000. They either are getting bids after auction ends, or have insider buyers/preferrential buyers bidding offline, bids not showing during live auction on their website. There is real corruption in this company.
Jul 28 2010
REDC Auction Lender Foreclose Auction Scam Dallas Texas Internet
Attended auction in December 2008 and won bid. Put down earnest money and signed contract. Called title company in two weeks and no signed contract by seller. Called back in 3 weeks no signed contract from seller. Title company called and verbally stated that they had confirmation we won bid from seller. One week later, Title company called back and informed me that the title shows house was in another name than seller. Called seller and they had no record of house being sold. Went by house and someone had moved in. They stated they bought house in December 2008. However, their name was not the same name as on title. Requested and received earnest money back. REDC distorted the truth about their intensions to sell me the home. They were still trying to sell the home after the auction even though they had accepted my earnest money and intent to buy. Don't waste your time at there auction. Something is not right with this company. Henry09 Dallas, TexasU.S.A.
Feb 19 2013
Auction.com Leading real estate online auction Leading real estate online auction , Internet
Recently delt wtih Auction.com in a home our family has been watching. When we heard it was going to auction we registered and bid on the house and in the last mins of the auction we reached our limit and was outbid. Coincedently we recieved a phne call stating we had won. and supposively the other bidder backed out (really i think we were bidding against auction.com just to reach a higher price) . either way we were excited and asked what we needed to do next. they said to sign contract and return. so that night ( being a Sunday) we did.  The next day we read in the contract we needed to send a Earnest Money Deposit. (which we we're told was $5,000.00) when we did 2 days later an employee from auction.com called and said we needed to send more. when we told him we we're previously told to only send the above amount he said he would ask his spervisor and if it wasn't accepted he would call back. we never recieved a call back ( this was a wednsday night) finally Friday while at work we recieved a phone call saying they neeed the money or proof we were good for the money. whn we calld our broker (4:00 pm) she immediately started on making them a document specifically for them. unfortunately being friday and her office being closed over the weekend we could not be certain theywould recieve the fax in time. so calling auction.com back thy said that would be ok as long as we we're for sure we wern't planning on walking away. we reassured them we weren't. Now today (Monday) they rejected our bid and tried to say we caused a default. when we had them on speaker phone with our agent and brker and us (client) they couldn't find someone to put the blame on. and finally said they recieved the wrong amount of money and therefore defaulted our auction. meaning we lost our house!! hopefully we get our $5,000.00 back and the $2,500.00 deposit we had put up for deposit.  Horibble company to deal with. nothing like an emotional roller-coaster.
Aug 20 2013
auction.com rigging auction bids California
 As a register bidder on auction.com when this auction begins on bidding for a property it is very obvious that there is a  Mystery bidder bidding against you in the back ground and when the mystery bidders out bids you in the auction in about two hours after the auction you are contacted that you are next in line to received the property for the inflated price. There is always a lame excuse why the highest bidder did not accept the bid and you are next in line. Bidders beware this is a scam outfit.
Entity: California
May 12 2014
Auction.com and Nationstar Morgage Auction.com and Nationstar Mortgage have teamed up to violate sellers and realtors rights during shortsales , Internet
I own a home in San Diego County. Unfortunately, we had to short sale our home. I obtained an experienced realtor who had over fifty short sales under their belt and several staff members to assist. We listed and received a bid from a person. The bid was acceptable so we sent the paperwork to our first, Nationstar Mortgage, and our second, Citi Bank. All appeared to be going well when Citi Bank signed off on their portion of the short sale which included $5000 in move out money.   Nationstar seemed to accept the offer and move forward, but then they presented us with paperwork for Aution.com to attempt to obtain comparisons in the neighborhood. We told our realtor we did not want to do this, but Nationstar said it was a requirement or they would not proceed with the short sale. Faced with this ultimatum, we signed under duress.   Auction.com sent out a person to do an evaluation. I left them with my realtor and came back when they left. I found out the evaluation included numerous pictures of the inside of my house that I did not want publicly posted and never agreed to, but they refused to remove. Nationstar forced my realtor to do an open house for Auction.com and put it up for auction for a week. No bidders to my knowledge and then it closed on a Friday. Sunday night (04/07/13), I received a call from my realtor stating Nationstar accepted a bid form some investment group for $2000 more than the person who I had originally received a bid from.   The person we originally received a bid from wanted to counter offer. Nationstar said they would not take any counter offers from anybody but Auction.com. So our original person would have to agree to Auction.com's percentage cut from sale of the house. At this point our realtor realized they themselves were now cut out of the process and not going to receive any money for representing us in the sale of our house. Our realtor had a lawyer send a letter to Nationstar, but they sent back a big no because you agreed to use Auction.com. Plus our escrow is set for the middle of next month, which is less than 30 days away and there has been no mention of the $5000 move out money. I have signed no papers agreeing to this offer.   I called Nationstar. They couldn't help me! They gave me a number to the Nationstar representatives' number at Auction.com. I am currently on hold and have been for the last hour and twenty-five minutes! I called back the original number and they're closed.   I signed no contract surrendering my rights as a home owner. I signed no contract surrendering my realtor's rights. The contact I signed was only to allow them to post my house on Auction.com and it was only signed under the threat of the ending of my short sale process and entering foreclosure. Now I'm under a time crunch, have no money to move, have no money to fight, and I'm stressed out of my mind so this faceless entity can get $2000 more and give my realtor's commission to Auction.com. Help!
Jul 03 2013
policeauction.com AKA THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND RIPPING OFF MANY PEOPLE. I won a ring on a bid that I paid 73.95 with sh POLICE AUCTION.COM AND VORTAL GROUP SCAM AND RIP OFF BEWARE!!! COSTA MESA, California
 THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND RIPPING OFF MANY PEOPLE.  I won a ring on a bid that I paid 73.95 with shipping.  It said on bid the ring was 14K White Gold Over Sterling Silver with 29 Diamonds. I had broke my back and was wanting to resale to help pay for Dr. bills.  they had said if I purchased it then I would pay 3,000.00.  I got the ring and took it to be checked out before I sold to find out it was not even worth a dollar.  I am very mad that so many people are making bids with this company and it is complete fraud.  False advertising.  Fake items. And taken advantage of many people.  I hope people checks this out before they bid on anything from this company.  I wish I had. But I will be spending time advertising how fake this company is. And I bet they don't post my thought about the thieves. I thank God I did not sell this ring to another person and it be not worth a dollar.  PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. I CALLED TODAY AND LET THEM HAVE IT ABOUT THE RING AND THEY EVEN WANT IT SENT BACK I GUESS TO DO THE SAME THING TO ANOTHER PERSON.  I DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PLACE WILL EVER SEE HEAVEN.  I WILL CONTACT EVERYONE I CAN TO PUT A STOP TO THIS AND WANT EVERY CENT PUT BACK IN MY BANK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATLEY. THEY ALSO ARE UNDER VERBALE GROUP OR THAT IS WHERE RING WAS SENT FROM. THE COMPANY THAT SENT THE RING IS UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME.  BUT SAME PHONE NUMBER.
Entity: COSTA MESA,, California
Dec 10 2010
Car-auction.com & Clickbank.com FULL class SCAM! trusted the company to provide me with a service instead they stole my money Internet
I have been a victim of a scam. i payed for a service in which offered me a money back guarantee and lists to hard to find repo vehicle auctions.  when i realized that the site only provided links to other easy to find websites, i tried to fine the money back guarantee they promised. It sent me to a message stating this: What if I am not completely satisfied with Car-Auction.com? If you find that you are not completely satisfied with your Car-Auction.com membership, Car-Auction.com offers their members a Optout Policy Guarantee within 56 Days of your purchase. Click Here to order today!  when you click the bold text it brings you back to square one purchasing options.  i have been given false information, and i have been given a guarantee in which they will not provide. They took my money and i want it back
Aug 06 2012
Auction.com False Advertising Internet
I am a Real Estate Broker in Michigan.  I sold a property to a client off Auction.com and their share of brokerage fee is abismal.  Also, I have had several of my commercial clients call me and say they want to put their properties on Auction.com because Auction.com states, and I Quote Brokers receive the full fee they are entitled to under their existing listing agreements. This is a straight out misrepresentation and lie to gain potential clients, even brokers, sell their properties, keep the brokerage fee AND the auction premium fee and give the listing broker nothing or an extremely minimal portion of their listing agreement.  I had a client listen in and the person on the Auction.com telephone stated only some commercial properties qualify for a portion of the listing agreement, but most do not honor the listing arrangement.  When my client heard this, he was furious and thankfully did not list with them. Also, the broker of record is Auction.com's Attorney, Lives in California and has no place of business here in Michigan.  I really think Realtors should boycott, heavily this company.  It's a great place to market properties, but watch the hidden fee's and extreme False advertising.
Feb 06 2012
Auction.com Frontrunning scam? Irvine, California
Have bid for properties on this site several times and have begun to notice a pattern of questionable results.  Just bid on a property just before the close and was the only bid for two days and should have been the high bidder at the close.  When I called to ask for the confirm they said someone else was the high bidder and bought the property!  This could only have happened if they allow front running by insiders.  This is not the first time this has happened on this site.  Interesting that the company is based in Orange County, the home of the mortgage scam.  If you have had similar experiences join me in reporting them to the AG and FBI.  If you are starting a class action lawsuit, count me in.
May 04 2012
SPIDER LEDESMA - NATIVE AMERICAN NATIONAL TEAM Native American Truth Squad Pine Ridge South Dakota United States of America iRezbook Native American Auction.com MarijuanaUTube.com UTube iSpiderGlobalVentures.com TRYING TO SCAM MONEY VIA INTERNET AND WHEN PEOPLE REFUSE TO GIVE MONEY, THEY WRITE FALSE REPORTS ON PEOPLE Internet, California
SPIDER LEDESMA GLOBAL SCAM ARTIST BASKETBALL PREACHER  ? NEWS Spider Ledesma Con Artist Teams Up With German Born In USA Blogger / Cartoon Artist Running Scams Directed At Reservations And Indigenous Peoples World Wide Via The Internet With Fake Basketball Team And Religion, Plus Non Native Philippine Child Labor Crafts, That He Is Trying To Make money Off Of World Wide. He Has Already Asked For Donations In The Sums of Thousands From Native Citizen News Network Who Was The First To Break The Story With ' Spider Ledesma ' All Cought On Tape With ' Spider Ledesma' Who Acknowleged, That He Asked. He Even Tried To Run A Scam Directed At Our Network With Many Other Networks Also For Monies From His Location Built On Fraud Activity In Cebu City Philippines Called The Native American National Team Using Pine Rige Truth Squad As His Address ....View, Listen & Read More: http://youtu.be/YXAryFwAlX4
Entity: Culver City, CA, Internet
Feb 09 2010
Quotesauction.com - Insuranceleads.com Quotes/auction.com, 2insure4less.com InsuranceLeads.com is the number one rip-off in the business! North Hollywood, California
InsuranceLeads.com is the number one rip-off in the business! Interestingly the other top three: NetQuote.com, Insureme.com and Insweb.com all sell leads to each to each other. So if you are wondering why your friend across town is getting the same names and numbers as you, but buys from a different vendornow you know. Because of their business unscrupulous practices Insuranceleads.com has been awarded an F rating by the Better Business Bureau. Unfortunately this is as low as it gets! It used to be that Insuranceleads.com was managed by the owners; a Russian ex-convict and an idiot savant pizza delivery boy. Recently they hired a homosexual attorney from Iowa to attempt to defend the myriad of lawsuits being filed across the country against them because of their unscrupulous business practices. He promptly installed his black lover to add to the den of other thieves includes a another gay S&M loving Jehovahs Witness Customer Service Manager who has been seen in various sexual bathroom trysts with the other two. Appears they enjoy screwing each other so much that they just cant help screwing their customers as well! Although they will tell you that they generate their own leads, that they have a liberal credit policy, that their leads go through a stringent multi-layered quality control program the truth is that they rely on Affiliate Marketers who provide leads from places like Craigslist.com and other less than quality web sites. These Affiliate Marketers are big business for Insuranceleads.com and their Affiliate V.P. Michael Parsin who extracts a huge salary and commission for bringing this junk to the consumeryou, the unsuspecting hardworking Insurance Professional.  So if you are wondering why you are getting leads you spend your hard earned dollars for that; dont  have any interest in buying insurance, thought they were going to get a prize, have a fax machine for a telephone number, telephone number is not the name on the lead and vice versa, are pissed off that they have been called by 15 or more insurance and other sales people, address, name and telephone number dont match the prospect, and everyones favoritebogus names such as I. Seymore Butts, Phatee Smells, Nowanna Inshorance etcnow you know! Best thing to do you so that you dont end up in a lawsuit created by these scavengers? Stop buying their crapand tell a friend!
Entity: North Hollywood, California
45, Report #471975
Jan 29 2012
Vortal Group Or Police Auction.com policeauction.com selling watches from companys that dont exsist Costa Mesa California
landoux and raephael leon can not be found any where but at police auction.com hhmmm.try to google them nothing but web site that was set up by vortel group to convince people that these watches were worth big bucks. this is a acam.anyone reading this should call the BBB or the local D.A. office in costa mesa lets shut em down. Auction junkie that got robbed brokeassville, NevadaU.S.A.
Entity: Costa Mesa, California
Jul 28 2010
REDC - Real Estate Disposition Corporation They simply do not pay Internet
We contracted with REDC, www.ushomeauction.com, to place signs for them in various areas. We performed the work as requested, sent in the proper documentation and received less than half of what they were supposed to pay. They failed to explain why they chose to short pay us, just ignored us when we asked for proper payment. These guys are a true ripoff! Will ormond beach, FloridaU.S.A.
Jan 11 2013
auction.com They can keep extending the auction close date, thereby keeping your deposit as long as they want! Internet
I placed a bid for a property on auction.com.  The auction was to end on a specific date.  Two day later I find that the auction was extended.  When I contacted the company to state that it hardly seemed fair to accept a bid and my deposit then extend the auction over and over.  Thereby virtually keeping my deposit for as long as possible. Here is my conversation with them: Please wait while we find an agent to assist you... You have been connected to Vicky. Vicky:  Welcome to our Live Chat service. Vicky:  At the conclusion of our chat, you will have the opportunity to complete a customer survey. Thank you in advance, your feedback is very important to us. Kimberlee Cape:  Vicky, I placed a bid in an auction that was clearly to end at noon on December 9th. Today I find that the auction has been extended to the 12th and that my bid is now a Pre-bid. This is not acceptable. Vicky:  who stated your bid was a pre auction bid? Kimberlee Cape:  It was not placed as a pre auction bid, but now on the website the auction date has been extended and the site states pre-bid now. Kimberlee Cape:  My concern is that the auction date was moved after I placed a bid. I don't see how that is fair. Vicky:  we had a lot of auctions that got extended Vicky:  what is the property address of interest Kimberlee Cape:  (Address deleted). So this means that after I have posted a $2,500 deposit, you can just keep changing the closing date of the auction forever, earning interest on my money? Vicky:  It will be just a moment, I am still looking into that for you. Vicky:  our records show you are the current highest bidder at (Amount deleted) this is not a pre auction bid Kimberlee Cape:  The website has a pre-bid button active. I still need an answer to the question of the auction end date being moved when there are active bids??? Kimberlee Cape:  If you can do this, what would prevent you from extending the end date over and over again. Vicky:  Please view the terms and conditions, it states the seller can extend an auction Kimberlee Cape:  I had no idea this was common practice. I will post this conversation on ripoff report, pissed customer and anywhere else on the internet I can find so that people know that their deposits can be held forever.
Aug 28 2010
REDC Auction ARC Development Sham Auction, Internet
I had the highest bid in a REDC auction in Riverdale NY. After taking my deposit of approximately $80,000, they informed me that had 7 days to back out. Two weeks later, they said the seller had declined my offer. I am still waiting to get my money back.
Sep 27 2008
OnlineAuction.com Frank, Rowan And Valerie Liars, Hypocritcal Religious Zealots, Scam Artists Grants Pass Oregon
I joined OnlineAuction.com (OLA) in June or July on a monthly basis as a seller. It entitled me to sell on line, communicate with other sellers via omail, buy and participate in forums. I quickly found that OLA was a fledgling company with very little on the ball and a big sales pitch. I also quickly realized there were two distinct camps of people selling on OLA, those who are totally Pro OLA no matter what and those who want to see change and growth and who are very frustrated and disappointed. I also found that you cannot disagree with the Pro OLAers and expect to come out unscathed. Wanting to give it a chance I stayed and then the compan did some upgrades. Their upgrades proved to be downgrades for the types of items I sell -- their category system became more limited and more biased toward items they apparently want sold on their site. Then they changed the size of the photos accepted on their site -- I managed to find my way through these changes and stayed despite my disappointments because anytime I called OLA I was told, things were changing for the better and stick it out, we're coming along! I also learned that it was necessary to be a computer techy to really get anywhere on the site and I am not. This was not explained in any conversation I had with anyone from OLA. I only got stories from their people that changes were coming and things would be great. I reached a breaking point and decided that I didn't want to sell there anymore and OLA has it set up that you must CALL IN to cancel any type of membership which is perfect for their salespeople to start their pitch! FRANK was my salesperson. I told Frank I wanted out and the sales pitch started. To be brief I was offered $100 in free upgrades if I would stick it out for another three months. I agreed to think about it and call him back. I decided I was not interested in a three month commitment and told Frank so and he told me he would offer the same for two months and that I should call him that Friday with my decision. My membership was due to be charged for another month that Saturday, so we were cutting it close, but Frank assured me that there would be no problem if I decided I did not want to renew I called on Friday to cancel my membership and got voice mail and left a message. I called three more times throughout the day and still only got voice mails and left messages that under no circumstances should my credit card be charged, that I wanted to end my relationship with OLA. I even tried calling another number and was left on hold endlessly. Saturday morning, I woke up to an email that I was charged for another month! I was insensed and went into the forums to discuss my problem. I was basically tarred and feathered by the over zealous OLA people. Someone with an in to OLA obviously contacted their webmaster who entered the forum after I had already left and told me to contact OLA in the am on Monday. Frank called me on Monday and we discussed the situation. He told me he had a death in the family and wasn't able to answer his phone. Since I could not know if the story was true or not, I offered my condolences and we discussed OLA a little more and I was drawn back in. I thanked Frank for being so considerate and he replied with: That's because I'm a CHRISTIAN and I have to be this way. I was nauseated by the response and said: Well, I'm not, and I am a good person too. To me religion has no place in the work place and as of yesterday, September 26, 2008, OLA has changed their rules to include this sentiment! I went back to selling a little and participating in the chats. On Wednesday, I was in the chats having a conversation with another member that had stared in OLA's omails - their private way of communicating. The conversation was totally civil until one of the overzealous people decided to chime in and I responded to the comment. The comments became heated and then one of the BIG OLA cheerleaders joined in and went for my neck. I told her she had no idea what was going on in the original conversation and that she didn't need to be involved in this. She came back at me, called me names and threatened to report me to OLA if I posted private omails. We both got very nasty -- I felt I was defending myself against two people who had absolutely no business starting up with me. They were looking for trouble. I immediately called OLA to complain to ROWAN and told him how awful it was to deal with the two separate camps of people and the games people play on the site and how people are being run out of the site by certain people. He assured me this complaint would be addressed. OLA addressed this by pulling the whole forum -- something they have done before rather than deal with issues. Yesterday, Friday the 26th, the forums magically returned to OLA and I was banned from them with no notification. I immediately called OLA and once again spoke to ROWAN who told me he would have someone from management call me back. He also told me there were very few people in the office available because they were preparing for a trade show. VALERIE called me back, claiming to be in management. I told her that it appeared that I was banned and I wanted an explanation. VALERIE LIED TO ME. She told me there was nothing wrong with my account and that it was probably my computer's cookies that needed to be cleaned! She assured me I was in good standing! She told me to call Monday if I was still having problems. Well, it was not my cookies -- I was blown off by someone who did not want to deal with this issue on a Friday evening. Everyone at OLA is great at passing the buck and pushing things under the rug. No one else who participated in this argument was banned -- only me. I FIND THIS TO BE DISCRIMINATORY AND DISGUSTING. I have emailed every address on OLA's front page to make sure that my membership is cancelled without me having to call and hear a sales pitch again. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau against them. Personally, I feel because I am a monthly member, not one of the people who fell for the founding membership fees of $196, that I am easily dispensable. I can be replaced easily, not someone who has forked over yearly fees. I feel OLA owes me an apology for not having the decency to tell me the truth. I feel that I am owed an apology for having CHRISTIANITY thrown in my face when it has no place in my life. I want to warn anyone thinking of getting involved with OLA that the site is not moving in growth, it is going backwards. If you are not tech savvy, you will go nowhere because they offer no advertising. OLA is run like a giant garage sale and sell very low quality items. Most sales are made between sellers. There is absolutely no outside buyer base. They promise the moon and deliver nothing and there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to how they run things. They are deceptive and I personally feel it is similar to the pyramid schemes of years ago because founding members are encouraged to recruit new members with promises of perks if the new member uses their membership number. It is unprofessional and low class. It made me appreciate where I have been selling more. It is more like a cult than an online auction site. I have never seen anything like this in my life and hope not to every see anything like this again. I want to warn everyone -- stay away from OLA -- Online Auction.Com. It is a company that has been around for years but poses as a new site because it has been around in different incarnations. Alisha Neponsit, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Grants Pass, Oregon
Feb 23 2011
NRLL East LLC a Florida Limited Liablility Company Land Auction.com, NRPL, Aucion.com Fraudulently misrepresented properties to be sold at Auction. Irvine, California
We obtained a judgment againist NRLL East LLC a Landauction.com company. Part of NRPL and Auction.com. This company has yet to pay. They misrepresented properties sold at Auction in Seattle WA on June 22 2008. Judgment was recorded at the Thurston County Court House in Olympia WA. Recorded Dec. 10,2010.case # 09-2-00604-8. The amount is $26784.83. They also owe us on another case in Gray Harbor on a property there that was cancelled and rescinded by their forms the day after auction registered mail. We will be putting leins on properties for sale. Buyer Beware.

Approximately 57 Reports Found