AURAVIE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: auravie

There may be more reports for "auravie"

For more results perform a general search for "auravie"

Showing 51-75 of 346 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "auravie"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jan 05 2013
AuraVie Misleading advertising Van Neyes, California
I saw an ad for samples of skin lotion for only the cost of shipping and handling from AuraVie Co.  It arrived and I used it once but felt I was allergic so put it aside.  I had not read anything about having to return this within 30 days which they told me over the phone was the agreement.  When my Master Card statement came I had a charge of $97.88.  When I called to ask about this I was told there was another shipment in the mail ,which came the next day,  and that charge would be on my next statement.  I told them take my name out of their system and that I would return the second shipment as soon as it came.  They gave me a RMA number and said to write that on the outside of the returned package.  I will have to pay shipping when sending back the second box.  They suggested I add a form of delivery confirmation as well.  I was told it would take a while to get my credit issued on my charge account. This is just plain false advertising.  There was nothing about a $97.88 charge on the information sheet.  I told the girl when I called this was just a big scam but she of course denied that.
Entity: Van Neyes, California
Dec 25 2012
AuraVie Lyten scam,lies and outright thievery! Internet
I ordered AuraVie skin care on a trial baisis.It never stated it was for 10 days or I never would have ordered it! This was on Nov. 5th. With it came a free gift, it was Lyten (skin lightener) product.   I was charged almost $100.00.  I cancelled and decided toforget it , until Sun. Dec. 23rd. I got on my e-mail in the morning to check on a Christmas package , when I saw a (donotreply) from Lyten, the free gift company, thanking me for my order on that morning at 1;30 in the morning!  They know exactly what they are doing! The banks are closed, the company is closed.  The next day is Christmas Eve. and all are closed till after Christmas.Now I am so mad I can't stand it! I am helpless to do anything but wait for them to steal another $95.00 from me.  THESE PEOPLE MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!
Entity: Internet, Internet
Feb 22 2013
auravie FRAUD CHARGES VAN NUYS, California
To Whom It May Concern I have never placed an order with your company. I would like my money refunded to my account and all my banking information removed from your database.  I called your customer care and you are the rudest most unprofessional company i have ever dealt with. I will make sure to let all my friends and family know about your companies rudeness.
Entity: VAN NUYS, California
Jul 23 2013
AuraVie Replenish Free gift for $97.88 Tarzana California
 I filled out a survey after visiting a department store website. I was offered a free gift for the cost of shipping. I didn't want AuraVie but the other choices were not avavable.I gave them my Discover Card number I saw nothiing about the conditions of the sale.When I received the product I opened it an checked the invoice. A month later a charge of $97.88 appeared on my credit card. I called to cancel and they said they could not remove the charge because the time limit of the trial period was over. I protested to Discover Card, but they said the charge was valid. I maintain that this is deceptive.
Entity: Tarzana , California
Dec 07 2012
auravie-skin-care Bait and switch Internet, California
This Company will give you a free trial offer and after 10 days enroll you in a purchasing program and charge you $ 97.00 for your order per month. Their stand is you did not cancel in 10 days . Total bait and switch.  Their site does not say anything about this on the page ,you must read Terms and conditions. When you call tell them that the person died and they will refund 1/2 the monies. Dispute the charges at your bank .
Entity: Internet, California
Aug 09 2012
AuraVie Kollagen Intensiv RIP OFF COMPANY Van Nuys, California
To All Women skin care users: Please DO NOT buy this product. I spoke to a Representative for this company( I hope this is a company and not a business run in a shed or garage). When I saw the ad for this product, it looked very authentic and professional.  This product made me break out and even feeling sick since I have used it. Check my bank account and today I was charged $97.88 on skin care I thought it is just trial offer and I have 30 days to try it.  You can't return it because you have used it even if you are allergic to it. This is America and consumers have the right to test the product and option to buy it or be given some kind of customer satisfaction. This company is scamming people that thought they are buying quality products that work.
May 22 2013
AuraVie Skincare Misleading free offers Van Nuys California
I ordered a free trial of their product and was charged for shipping only. Fourteen days later I was charged once hundred dollars for a product. After calling the company to complain about the charge I was told I needed to cancel my free trial within 14 days and I was at 17 days. I was told a supervisor would get back to me. I did receive a message s sacking me to return the mgrs. message. I tried on three separate occasions to contact them and each time I was told the mgr. was not available. At this point I became frustrated and gave up trying. Now I have a product (still in the box) that I likely will never use. I would gladly send it back bout evidently they are unbending on their return policy. John, Lakewood, Wa.
Jun 29 2013
Auravie Credit card fraud Van nuys California
After I have finished a survey on website of Welsfargo bank, the Internet popped out a link that indicated I have rewarded a free product from Auravie skincare,  but I had to pay $2.85 for shipping fee, then I entered my credit card information to pay the only shipping fee. Four week later, I found my credit card has been charged on May 21 and June 22, each time was $97.88 from Auravie skincare without my permission.I am a victim of credit card fraud, I have been scammed by  Auravie skincare.
Entity: Van nuys , California
Jun 06 2013
Auravie Charged my bank account 97.88 without my permission vannuys California
 Sent for free offer, pay 1.80 for shipping.  Now have recurring charge 97.88 on my bank account. all phone numbers have been changed no way to contact them
Entity: vannuys, California
Apr 23 2013
AuraVie BSKIN I got RIPPED OFF!! Sherman Oaks, California
I should have done my research.  By the time I did, I already had a charge on my credit card for, SURPRISE, $97.88.  The comapny agreed to credit me $40.00 when I told them I was going to dispute the charge with my credit card company.  I may lose but I disputed.  I'll update you later on what the outcome was.  I did get the company to e-mail me a cancellation so I won't be charged in the future.  BEWARE!!  I never thought I'd get scammed like this.  ONE BIG RIPOFF!!!
Entity: Sherman Oaks, California
61, Report #1092034
Oct 15 2013
AuraVie Antiage Trial offer - Antiage - ripoff Van Nuys California
 I was sent an offer for some anti age cream/serum, that I thought were samples and only pay Shipping and Handling. I thought I would try it, thinking they would send additional information to order by, if I determined that I liked the product. When I received it, they were small items (reinforcing my thoughts that they were samples), but there was no information with the products. Nothing to indicate how to order again, what the price would be, or even the company name. They have just charged my debit account in the amount of $97.88! To top it off, That put my account into the negative and I was charged $32.00 for being overdrawn. I am unemployed at this time and have to watch every penny, which is why I decided to do the samples, to see if the product was any good before spending my money on it. I found the web site and a customer ser ice number this morning and called them. They will not refund any money stating that it was a trial not samples and there in lies the difference. What a scam! Paula
Oct 20 2013
AuraVie Scam / Rip Off Van Nuys California
I recently responded to an internet ad for a FREE TRIAL of AuraVie skin care products. All I was supposedly going to pay was $4.95 for shipping. This was for a 30-day free trial. I received the product and within 20 days was billed $97.88   twice on my credit card. Once for what was supposed to be the free trial and a second time for additional products that never were even received. This company is absolutely using the internet and the word FREE to scam potential clients. I could not believe how many other reports about this exact same thing have been filed against AuraVie. People beware. This is not a free trial it is a scam and a rip/off.
Oct 30 2013
Auravie skincare THIS IS A SCAM!!! California
This is a complete scam! I order the so called free trial. I was billed $2.95 for shipping. I went to out gas in my car and my card was DECLINED!! These scam artists cleaned out my account! Over a hundred dollars!!! I called their customer service and the girl was rude and said I agreed to the charge!! I said I didn't. I said I was having the charges taken off. This little bitch decides to tell me that all the banks side with them and there was nothing I can do about it but she would give me a discount and credit 40 dollars back to my account. I told her where she could stick her 40 bucks and called my bank and cancelled that account. This is a scam and needs to be shut down!
Entity: California
Jul 08 2013
AuraVie Kai Skin Scam Van Nuys California
Offered a sample as a Thank You from a reputable business...chose Auravie/Kai Skin...only agreed to pay shipping and handling...charged $97.88 for products not requested or received...plan on filing reports with the appropriate state and federal authorities.
Aug 15 2013
AuraVie newskin unscrupulous business practices internet California
Amazon's web site has many unfavorable reviews for this company's unscrupulous bait and switch tactics.  I received an ad from Amazon thanking me for a survey I responded to and Amazon gave me a chance for  AuraView FREE skincare products for $3 shipping and $1.93 handling.  Several weeks later my credit card showed a charge for $97.  I spoke with customer service and they informed me I should have read the fine print whereby it states that if I did not return the product in 10 days I would be charged $97.  They intimidated me into sending them an email that required me to say I would not dispute charges and would send product back.  It cost me $18 in total to be ripped off
Entity: internet, California
Aug 19 2013
AuraVie Ellaskin Scam van nuys california
Aura Vie scammed me too!!  Had the nerve to send me a 30 day supply, but only try for 10 days and then charge me full price, 17 days later.  What the Hell!!  Then told me, where their fine print was, when I called their customer service and would not let me speak to a supervisor and offered to give me $25 back.  I NEVER saw this so called agreement when I paid for shipping or agreed to cancel a Membership within 10 days or I would be charged full Price.  H**l, I never even saw what full price was!!  Shame on this company!!  Hopefully my bank can do something about this.
Entity: Select State/Province
Sep 16 2013
AuraVie Unauthorized charge against my bank card Encino California
I was offered to do an online survey.  In return I would receive free products and a gift card.  The survey took over an hour.  When three quarters of the way through the survey, I received a congratulations you have receieved free skin scare products for just 4.95 shipping and handleing.  If I wanted alls I had to do was check the box stating so and pay the 4.95.  I did so.  I then continued on with the survey.   The company just charged my bank account 97.88 for the free sample.  I never saw the words Trial period.  There clause was hidden somewhere.  I never saw the clause.  So I did not get the sample for free.  I had to cancle my bank card.  They will refund me the overdraft charge, but not for the product.  This is a very under handed way to make a sale.
Entity: Encino, California
Nov 16 2013
AuraVie Dellure Deceptive Advertising Van Nuys California
 I ordered so called free samples from the company Auravie/Dellure in Van Nuys CA. When reading the instructions in the package I noticed that it said I would be billed $98 monthly from the card I used to pay the shipping charges!  Needless to say, I was not pleased.  I called the customer service number and was tersely told that I should return everything if I did not want to use their product and be billed monthly. I did so, except for two opened containers, which I will use. My bank is very good about followup on disputed charges, so I'm going to be watching this carefully.  As far as I could see, there was nothing in the signup process that indicated a monthly charge.
Jan 21 2014
AuraVie Misleading/scam tactics Van Nuys California
In Novemhber after leaving a website, I received a message saying that I could receive one of 3 free gifts.  I chose, Auravie, for a beauty supply cream.  I then ordered a free 10-day trial sample according to the lead-in message, and had 10 days to cancel my account to prevent getting future shipments billed at $97.88 per month.  I canceled my order within 10 days and received an acknowledgement e-mail.  I am told that I misunderstood the e-mail and websiste order page.  I thought I was given a return order number for future shipments (as they could not stop the first shipment was my understanding).  I never received any other shipments of this product.  A month later, I found a $97.88 charge on my credit card bill and contacted the company by e-mail to request a credit to my credit card account as I had not received any monthly shipment.  At that time, I was told that under the terms and conditions that I agreed to the initial free 10-day trial was actually the monthly 30-day supply.  If I didn't cancel within 10 days and return that item within 30 days, I would be charged $97.88.  They would not refund my account.  Nor would they agree to a later return shipment of their product, as it was now outside the 30 day window for returns.This is very misleading.  I thought I had a free sample.  I didn't return it as I thought any return would be my first monthly shipment.  And now I am paying the price.  Very poor communication practices and I feel like I've been totally scammed!  And all for a product that I used for 4 days.  My current products work better than this expensive, non-productive product!
Jan 14 2014
Auravie Goodskin Major Ripoff Van Nuys California
This is a major league scam.  This company lures you in with a free trial (paying shipping and handling fees).   I noticed an additional $97.88 charged to my credit card.  I immediately called the company and asked for a refund.  I was told if you don't cancel within 10 days, you're automatically charged the full amount.   I still had the information that came with this shipment, and there was no mention of this 10-day grace period.  Do not buy this product.  It's a bait-and-switch scam, and I suspect most cancel but only after realizing they've been charged.  I plan to dispute this charge with my credit card company.
Apr 07 2014
AuraVie Ellaskin Very Deceptive Sales Practices Van Nuys California
Beware of the pop-up ad for these products that advertise a free trial for only the cot of shipping.  I would have never provided my credit card # if I had read the microscopic print indicating a 10 day return policy or be charged 97.33 for the facial products.  When I returned from a business trip and the 10 days had passed, I was charged the 97.33 and still had not had a chance to try the product.  When I saw the charge on my statement, I contacted the company and after 20 minutes on hold, spoke to a supervisor who agreed to issue a refund once the un-used product is returned. The product was received on 3/6 and still no refund.  I called today to inquire and again on hold 20 minutes and they refuse to issue refund because they claim the product was used.  The plastic seal was broken on one of the three bottles but I did not use the product yet they did not indicate that the seals could not be broken.  This company has no intention of allowing customers a free trial period.  I have paid for shipping of product both ways and for product that I do not have and they still refuse to issue a refund.  Stay away--Very bad customer service organization--basically running a scam as the product likely can't stand on it's own.
Jun 02 2014
AuraVie The worst product in the biggest ripoff I've ever seen Internet
This is one of the worst product's I've ever tried He's company should not allow you to try something like this and then send you a bill in the package there was nothing stating they would charge you the amount that they were going to church or credit card
Mar 24 2014
Auravie Fraud; Unauthorized charges Van Nuys California
I ordered the trial sample of Auravie.  I received the products and tested it.  I did not like it, called and followed all the instructions on its return.  Upon review of my bank statement, I found a charge of $97.88 from them.   I called, was on hold for over a hour and half.  The person answering tried to tell me all the reasons for not returning my money ... no RMA on package (Yes, there was); over my ten day trial period (it was 30 days) and yes, I called within the 30 day trial package.  The product was used.  The paperwork I received with the product states to return the unused portion.  He kept trying to tell me that the product was supposed to be unused.  How do you know if you like a product or not if you don't use it!!!  I was  told to return the product by February 28th when I called for my RMA number.  He kept telling me it was supposed to be returned by February 23rd.  They need to get their act together and keep the stories straight.  I was ripped off for a product that I did not like and do not have.  Do not order from this company ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 09 2014
AuraVie Biggest scam! Van Nuys California
Took a 4 question survey about sports & received an option of 1 of 3 free gifts. I chose the free skin care package being the thoughtful husband I am. Supposedly, this was to be a 30 day free sample of their product for the cost of shipping & handling only at a cost of $4.95. To sweeten the pot & manipulate me more, they said if I responded now that the shipping & handling would be discounted to $2.95. WOW! Something nice for my wife for $2.95! NOT! Our credit card has been billed $97.88 without our permission. Called this quack company & after debated phone conversation was told that they would refund us 35% of the total. Still scammed out of about $63.62. You call that FREE!
May 01 2014
auravie I heard this is a scam! help! Internet
I just received my trial offer from auravie and I decided to google it before I try it, and first thing I see is a scam. I am worried that its going to scarge me an aditional $100 and I cannot afford that. I am hoping you can help me solve this before it gets out of control.

Approximately 346 Reports Found