BBB BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bbb better business bureau

There may be more reports for "bbb better business bureau"

For more results perform a general search for "bbb better business bureau"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Mar 05 2008
BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU DONT TRUST THEIR REPORTS ON COMPANYS HOUSTON Texas
BBB Houston Texas location employees are rude, unknowledgeable, and there supervisors love to make a conversation one sided. For example Dina Turner likes to give her personal opinion on certain companys. Regardless if that certain company has no discrepancys or not. Wonder if thats in her job title. BBB lovesto put down companys that are not members. Perhaps if they lowered there costs for companys it wouldnt be a hardship. So if you are a business owner and someone lies about your company WATCH OUT BBB will see that your not a member and say what ever they want about your company. And if your a consumer and want to know about a company DONT rely on the BBB for the truth. As a owner of a large company , That I am, I wouldnt join BBB if it was free. And for some odd reason if you think i would sit here and waste my time writing this call Dina Turner and talk to her for two min. and see how uneducated she is or speak with Ms. Cooper. Now that lady is crazy. Direct line 713-341-6131 Just say No To BBB Tom p. HOUSTON, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: HOUSTON, Texas
May 21 2012
Better Business Bureau Proof that BBB is a protection/extortion scam, Internet
Check out D&J Small Engine Boise, Idaho and D&J Small Engines Fayetteville, TN.  Boise D&J is accredited with the BBB and has received 8 complaints, 4 of which have not been resolved in the last year.  Fayetteville D&J is not accredited with the BBB and has received one complaint that was not proven in the last year. D&J Small Engines Boise has an A+ rating by the BBB.  D&J Small Engines Fayetteville has a B- rating by the BBB.  My complements to D&J Small Engines Fayetteville for not paying the BBB extortion fee.  You must be a truly fine company to operate with target on your back.
Entity: , Internet
May 03 2012
Better Business Bureau Boise Representing themselves as Consumer Advocates Boise, Idaho
I ordered a part from D&J Small engines.  They said the part would be in at the end of the week.  This was for a lawnmower and it was spring, so time was of essence.  The part never came in.  When asked why and when they didn't know but when it came in they would call me.  I told them that I was going else where for the part.  This prompted a return phone call from D&J Small Engines saying it would be shipped a month after the ordered date.  I wanted my money back.  They wouldn't refund my money.  I had to overnight the part directly from Toro.  So, I paid twice plus shipping fee's.  All this time D&J claimed that Toro did not have the part and they were ordering directly from Toro. I found out later that it was not Toro they were ordering from but a distributor.  I reported this to the BBB, and they said that the Business did everything it could (a lie) to resolve the situation.  In other words, the business gets to keep it's A+ rating and I get nothing.  Watch 20/20 ABC scam alert on the BBB, and learned that the BBB is running a Protection Scam for Business and using extortion to extract money from honest businesses.  With the BBB protection, no wonder D&J Small Engines act the way they do.
Entity: Boise, Idaho
Jun 05 2009
Better Business Bureau Useless, Corrupt, and onesided Longwood Florida
I had a legitimate complaint and filed to the BBB for action. well, I never recieved any action on my behalf it all went to and in favor for a business that ripped me off. they are a front line defense for businesses, not concerned the least bit for consumers. Ray Spring Hill, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Longwood, Florida
Apr 24 2009
Better Business Bureau Useless Memphis Tennessee
The BBB is more useless than the companies that they claim to protect you from! I reported bad customer service that cost me additional monies to fix, and the BBB did nothing but send a couple of letters, then close the case. The company offered me nothing, and the BBB then closed the complaint saying, We believe the company has made a reasonable effort to address the issues in the complaint. What address?? What reasonable?? I WAS OFFERED NOTHING, which is exactly what the BBB did for me, nothing. My calls to the BBB go unanswered now that they have closed the case. What a crock. From now on, when I see a BBB Member plaque in the window of a place, it may as well be a photo of Howdy Doody for all I care . . . they both send the same message, a corny joke. Fed up american Millington, TennesseeU.S.A.
Entity: Memphis, Tennessee
Aug 12 2015
Better Business Bureau BBB REFUSAL TO ASSIST WITH COMPLAINTS. nationwide
I have contacted the BBB numerous times about issues that I am having with BOOST MOBILE, and U.S. BANK.  Despite the fact that they say they will investigate and assist, I have found them to do absolutely nothing.  They appear to try and hamper the investigations rather than assist with the investigation.  I sent the folloing to info@sandiego.bbb.org today 8/12/2015.  THE BBB stated on 8/11/2015 that the BBB Serving San Diego, Orange & Imperial Counties, 4747 Viewridge Ave. #200, San Diego, CA  92123, 858-496-2131 will be asssiting with the case. AUGUST 12, 2015BOOST MOBILE CONSTANT HARASSMENT AND DENIAL OF SERVICE: MESSAGE FROM BOOST MOBILE RECEIVED 8/12/2015 @ 11:29 AM.  “BST FreeMsg:   Your plan has expired for the month.  Your service is unavailable.  For more information, log in to My Account.”MESSAGE FROM BOOST MOBILE RECEIVED 8/11/2015 @ 2:44P.M. ” 9329 FROM BOOST MOBILE ‘BST FreeMsg:  You’ve added $50.00 to your account.  To check you balance, login in to My Account on your phone or online.’” NOTE:  I AM LEAVING TO GO OUT OF TOWN 8/13/2015, BECAUSE BOOST MOBILE CONTINUES TO BLOCK MY SERVICE, I WILL BE ON THE ROAD WITH NO CELLULAR SERVICE!!I filed a Complaint #57311681 on 8/10/2015, the second or third report against U.S. Bank, about harassment and refusal to return my Social Security check in 7/2015 and 8/2015 and nothing has been done about it.THE Better Business Bureau is not addressing any of my issues.
Entity:
May 27 2009
Connecticut BBB, Connecticut Better Business Bureau, Wallingford Better Business Bureau, Wallingford BBB BBB Is Unethical Wallingford Connecticut
I am going to give you a little background about our experience with the BBB. We have been in business for well over 50 years. At one point, we were an A+ rated accredited business with the BBB. Recently the BBB changed our rating to an F and revoked our membership (they probably did not get our check). Well the reason they claim our accreditation was pulled is because we did not respond to consumer complaints in a timely manner or at all Frankly, this is not correct. The truth is we take all customer complaints seriously and make every effort to resolve any issues that our clients have promptly. We have not received any notices from the BBB about these complaints that they claim were sent to us. So we did what any ethical business would do. We contacted the BBB and asked them to resend these complaints and re-open the file so that we can respond accordingly. They re-opened the cases and our company responded to all of them promptly. The BBB closed all of the re-opened files and marked them as resolved but not within BBB's time frame. The BBB's time frame is 15 days from the date the complaint is made. Well, It is impossible to respond to a 15 day time frame when we never got the initial notice. Nevertheless, I have been working tirelessly to attempt regain our rating. The BBB moved our rating from an F to B- because we responded to all of the complaints. Great we were happy and said it was better than being listed as an F. Two days later our rating went to a C+. I was not happy, but I did not make a big deal out of it. I figured it will get better as we rebuild our relationship with them. The next day our rating dropped again to a C-. Now I was getting concerned. I have been checking our rating everyday at this point. As of Yesterday it was still a C-. Today I was talking to one of our attorney's about our rating and to see if we could improve it. So our attorney decided that she would pull our rating up to she if she can figure out what was going on. My jaw almost hit the ground it was a F. In one day our rating went from a C- to an F for no reason. II just don't understand how they can be allowed to do this. Just incase you were wondering this is all in a period of 2 weeks with no additional complaints from the time we were a B-. I know that the BBB is currently being investigated by the Connecticut Attorney Generals office. I truly hope they make them correct all of the problems they have caused for all of the innocent Connecticut business' that they have harmed. The lesson in this long complaintis simple, do not trust the BBB. Jay Greenwich, ConnecticutU.S.A.
Entity: Wallingford, Connecticut
Nov 28 2005
Better Business Bureau - BBB ripoff ex-employee knows the real deal All Cities all states
Now as a former employee of the bbb, I can assure that nearly all of the posts to this thread about the BBB are accurate. The bbb has one goal in mind... revenue. If you don't pay, don't expect any kind of satisfactory rating. I can show you hundreds of reports where there is ZERO complaints on a company and yet we were to give the company an F rating or unsatisfactory rating. I quit them last week when they refused to give my uncles auto repair shop a fair grade when we has had no complaints in seven years of doing business. They're assholes. James St. Charles, MissouriU.S.A.
Mar 05 2007
Better Business Bureau BBB Ordered us to do free work not listed in the contract. ripoff San Diego California
The BBB solicits us for annual membership for approx. $79 (back then). One day a customer called them complaining because we wouldn't do additional work that was not included in the contract. Needless to say in the construction field it is hardly a little thing, or expense to add additional work for free. The BBB called us and, adviced us to take care of the customer or we would be black listed. We decided to cancel our membership with them as a Better Business Listing at that time. David San Diego, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: San Diego, California
35, Report #282005
Oct 30 2007
BBB Better Business Bureau The Fox watching the Hen House! The BBB is NOT a government agancy as most people think. Arlington Virginia
The BBB is not a governemnt agency as most poeple think, but a private for profit company. The BBB is not there to protect the public as most people think. The BBB tries NOT to handle and even intentionally deflects complaints against their paying member businesses. That sounds like extortion protection money to the businesses and those who pay get protected. I tried filing a valid seroius legit complaint againist a paid long time BBB memeber in currect memeber status. I was deflected and refused being able to file a complaint. The BBB in my opinion is a scam, on businesses and the public. And to think I was once a paying busniess memeber. Never had a complaint becasue I never had problems with my customers. And to think I always thought it was a governement agancy when I was a member before I retired. The BBB should be called the Bad Buusniess Bureau. Can you trust anyone? Pasadena, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Arlington, Virginia
Dec 28 2007
Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Satisfactory resolution is anything but Nationwide
It has been awhile since I attempted to file anything with the BBB, but one of the most striking things was that a satisfactory resolution would be if the company refunded all money paid. On the surface, that might sound satisfactory, but what if they did damage? Does refunding for an oil change cover the cost of replacing an engine if they put antifreeze in the engine? Does refunding the cost of installing a light fixture cover the cost of repairing roofing, drywall and carpet because they damaged shingles? Does refunding the charge for shipping make up for the failure to deliver your wedding dress? Refunding money might be only the first step in resolving a complaint. But according to the BBB, it is the only step. A consumer Chicago, IllinoisU.S.A.
Entity:
Feb 02 2006
Better Business Bureau BBB, they are full of it! Buffalo New York
I am a manager for a consulting company and am having issues with the better business bureau. We have never had a complaint sent directly to us either by mail, fax, or by e-mail yet they say we haven't ever responded to their inquiries. They don't even know the type of business we are in and they do not ever call us back. I urge everyone not to take those lyers seriously. They are full of it. Maybe if we paid their dues they would be more responsible for what they write, but come, they don't even call us back. Bunch of losers if you ask me!!!! Ryan Champlain, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Buffalo, New York
Apr 03 2002
DON'T RELY ON THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU: BBB exists solely to feed itself off the member dues it extracts from businesses
DON'T RELY ON THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU Like most people, we thought that the Better Business Bureau was the first place we should check when researching for company reliability. We found out the hard way that the BBB does not necessarily tell researching consumers about complaints they have on file. We were house shopping in 2000. We'd owned two new homes in the past and wanted to buy a home again. I was just starting to use the internet and did some research on the builders in the area we were moving to. I also called the Better Business Bureau. The BBB told me that they had no complaints on the builder we were considering. They did not say anything about a rating system or a pattern of misbehavior, or how many constitutes a patternthey said they had NO COMPLAINTS. Not having found anything else to suggest this builder was bad, we went ahead and purchased from the builder. From all appearances, the home looked just fine. But soon, we noticed signs of serious problems. The reports of several engineers and other experts soon confirmed what we suspected, that the home had major problems as a result of builder errors. Some of the critical materials in our roof and foundation had been outright omitted. Our home may not even be salvageable. One of the places we filed a complaint when the builder and warranty company refused to honor their contractual obligations was the BBB. For weeks afterwards, I called the BBB's automated system to see if our complaint was on it yet. Nothing. When I asked a live person on the phone at the BBB why this was so, she became very nervous and said someone would call me back. No one ever did. Finally, I wrote to the BBB and asked why our complaint wasn't there. I also wrote to the CBBB. The response I got, (image attached), stated in writing why you should never rely on the BBB. They do not make complaints publicly available! If the BBB had made complaints available, as the most of the general public still believes they do, we might've averted a new home nightmare. I find it very hard to believe that not one of those other complaints wasn't already on file when we'd been researching just a few short months before. I have talked with customers of this builder, who say they filed their complaint before we bought. In our case, the BBB also falsely claimed that we had gone to arbitration with our builder or warranty company and closed our file. We have NEVER gone to arbitration, and never will; the terms of our loan do not allow it to be forced upon us. The BBB simply could not wait to close our file, even if the criteria they used to close it was fabricated by their own organization. Some BBB's claim to run a ratings system where an undetermined number of complaints will change a company's rating from good to bad. But what is that number? How many people have to get burnt by the BBB cooperating with bad businesses? The BBB protects its dues paying members, and the public continues to think the BBB is a consumer organization with which they can research company reliability or even get some kind of dispute resolution. In our battle to get our defective new home repaired or replaced, I've done quite a bit of research and contacted others with bad builder/illusory warranty issues. I've become a representative for Homeowners Against Deficient Dwellings, ( www.hadd.com ), which is a non profit homeowners advocacy organization. Over and over, the others in this situation tell me that they were deceived by the BBB. And over and over, I see people who don't yet know better, tell them to contact the BBB. I have repeatedly had consumer websites that say check with the BBB/complain to the BBB publicly, then tell me PRIVATELY that no one should rely on the BBB. Filing with the BBB has become a useless formality, another obstacle, for consumers. The BBB exists solely to feed itself on the member dues it extracts from businesses. It appears the BBB has no intention of helping consumers in any way. Cindy S. representative for Homeowners Against Deficient Dwellings www.hadd.com STOP! ..before you think about using the Better Business Bureau (BBB)... click here to see how other consumers were victimized by the BBB's false or misleading information. Don't be fooled! It has been reported, when there are thousands of complaints and other investigations underway by authorities, the BBB has no choice but to finally give an UNsatisfactory rating to a BBB member business that is paying the BBB big membership fees every year. When a business is reported that is NOT a BBB member, BBB files WILL more likely show an UNsatisfactory rating, then reportedly shake down that company to become a member of the BBB. One positive thing about the BBB is, either way, if a business has an unsatisfactory rating with the BBB, you can be sure, the business is bad. But what about all those BBB member businesses that had complaints filed against them? Consumers never get to hear about them. What about the BBB advertising to the public? Is this a false and misleading perception they are giving about consumer confidence when dealing with a business? Click here to understand more of what consumers and business alike are saying about the BBB. You decide. ..Remember. The BBB membership is not earned, it's paid for!
Entity: OK, NM, TX
Nov 11 2001
Better Business Bureau - Possible answer to why BBB does not give FULL Report. Consumer BEWARE! Rip-off
I can possibly answer why some BBB's do not respond with negative answers to customers reuests for information/complaints on specific companies. I recently had this experience with the Houston BBB:It's a long story, but bear with me! I called the BBB to find out how to file a complaint against a particular company. It did not involve any $, but only a moral issue. I was told at that time that the BBB did not accept any complaints that did not involve $. I wrote to the Director of the BBB in Houston, and expressed my disappointment that the BBB did not accept complaints against a company for just being unproffessional/inappropriate. I received an immediate reply from the Director of Houston BBB, that in fact, the Houston BBB does accept complaints of this type, and that I was given the WRONG information. I then wrote a letter of complaint about this company to the BBB.This occured in April, 2001. By July 2001, as I still hadn't heard anything, I contacted their service representative who said the BBB had never gotten my complaint!!! (Altho. I never received the letter back from the post-office as I always do when it can not be delivered) The BBB service representative said to re-send the letter of complaint. I did so. About a month after that, I received a post-card from the BBB, saying my c/o had been sent to the company and they would let me know as to their response. About 2 months after not hearing anything, I again contacted the BBB (after calling their Information line which stated that they had no information on this company) The service representative said they didn't have an address for the company (altho. that is part of the info. you send when making a c/o.) and that I should submit ANOTHER letter of c/o. At is point I GAVE UP!!! Perhaps if the BBB mislayes your letter of c/o, and it never gets into the system, they cannot tell you about c/o! BEWARE OF WHAT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TELLS YOU ABOUT A COMPANY!!!
Entity: Houston, Texas
Feb 22 2011
Better Business Bureau BBB I feel I am being extorted by the BBB. Either pay money or you cant use the BBB. Dayton, Ohio
The BBB wants you to pay to say you have a rating with the BBB. If you post on your companys website saying you have a good rating on the BBB. Then they will contact you and say payup for a membership or else we will say its copyright infringement. Thats extortion. I understand they want to make money. But that is extortion. There is no way around that word. Needless to say I have removed their information from my site. I asked them to remove my info from their website. We will see how respectful they are with that. And I will file a different report on that issue if needed. They want over $300 just to say that you are accredited.
Entity: Dayton, Ohio
Mar 24 2010
BBB - Better Business Bureau aggressive marketing, harrassment, extortion Albuquerque, New Mexico
The New Mexico Better Business Bureau has been harrassing me relentlessly to join.  While I have declined each time, they refuse to stop calling me. When I did a web search to find out how to stop harrassing telemarketers, most of the results said to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau!  What a joke!  After three phone calls TODAY, I finally filed a report with the FTC (below).  Let's see if they are in bed with the BBB. The New Mexico Better Business Bureau has been calling me and harassing me to join for two weeks now.  The first call was answered by my husband.  He directed the representative to me as I am the office manage and make spending decisions for our company.  I politely told the caller that we were not interested in joining the Better Business Bureau at this time.  I explained that we were opening a new business and that we were only spending on necessary items.  He proceeded to tell me that my husband told him that we were to join the BBB and that I was to give him my credit card number.  Having been in the same room with my husband when he received the call, I knew for a fact that this was untrue.  I politely declined and said that I would call him if we were to change our minds but did not want him to call me back.  This gentleman has called me 5 times since I asked him not to call anymore.  His attitude has become increasingly aggressive and hostile.  He has made thinly veiled threats about negative ratings that we would see if we did not join and has made very disparaging remarks about women business owners.  I have asked him each occasion to stop calling.  While I want the calls to cease, I worry that he may harm my business by slandering our company name because I refused to pay flat out extortion.  Ironically, you cannot report the BBB to the BBB as the Better Business Bureau is not a member of its own organization
Entity: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Apr 06 2016
Better business bureau aka bbb BBB Fake, paid off, paid to take reviews down, corrupt Nationwide
 Bbb deletes reviews and truth as long as businesses like fite ready in scottsdale, az pay them to. Theyare as corrupt and cursed as yelp.com. may the bbb rot in curses until death.
Dec 26 2016
Entity: Internet
Apr 13 2011
Better Business Bureau BBB BBB won't take my complaint seriously agains Kitchenaid Grand Rapids, Michigan
Purchased a range from Sears 4 years ago, it is a Kitchenaid gas range with self cleaning oven. We have had to have it repaired 4 times now, everytime you use the self-cleaning it fries out the circuit board and the thermostat.  I researched it online and found well over 50 people with the same model and they all have the same problem, and when you contact Kitchenaid they won't do anything about it and say it is not their problem. I contacted the BBB and they refuse to do anything about it, They need to be shut down, or there needs to be a government agency build to knock these companies down.
Entity: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Apr 16 2011
Better Business Bureau BBB BBB Farce Trenton, New Jersey
The Better Business Bureau FarceThe BBB is slowly starting to be known for their shake down tactics.  What a shame that they themselves can no longer be trusted.  Their ratings are a farce.  IF you pay them you get a good rating.  If you don't, and you don't answer their inquires for all kinds of personal info, you get and F.  Good people, with good companies get an F simply for not responding to the BBB.  It is a joke, and now widely becoming known.  If you are a member, you get preferential treatment.  They toutall kinds of fairness and neutrality, but its all a bunch of BS.Anyone believing anything they read on their site can be easily misled in a few ways.BBB is worthless garbage and under investigation by several state attorney generals.What a joke.
Entity: Trenton, New Jersey
Jul 03 2008
BBB ALSO SCAMMED BY THE BBB Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
I, too have been scammed by the company that is SUPPOSED to protect us. I took a crooked contractor to them and they catered to his needs and wishes throughout. They cancelled the first hearing, forcing me to take a day off work. The judge was late and allowed the contractor to rule the proceeding. I was asking for $3000 in damages, I got $200. They were allowed to state that I was trying to get something for nothing although the contractor CLEARLY participated in false adverstising and I showed that. NEVER expect the BBB to protect your rights. FRED Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Aug 24 2001
Better Business Bureau BBB rip-off fraud ..income from member businesses ..satisfactory rating of a MEMBER business meaningless
I'm retired from a business I ran for 20 years. The points made in the Rip-off Report (Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .Nationwide Alert!.. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE Rip-off Report(#1343) about BBB are certainly valid. The BBB gives 'member businesses' a great deal of latitude in response to consumer complaints against them. After all, their primary income is from these member businesses. The BBB will quickly give a non-member business an unfavorable rating on the basis of a one-sided customer complaint. I used to tell my customers to call the BBB. I was a non-member, and had a satisfactory rating. I always explained that a satisfactory rating of a non-member was, in fact, an indication of genuine proper performance; a satisfactory rating of a MEMBER business was meaningless. rons_address@hotmail.com Ron Wilson 219-295-1528 Click here to see all the other Rip-off Reports on the BBB
Entity: Indiana
Feb 17 2007
BBB BBB.org, Better Business Bureau Very suprised ..not trust worthy? miss reporting? deciving info? Internet Nationwide
I try to check BBB on company's before I buy. but now finding the BBB in Canada allows companys to hide deceptive pratices, unlike the U.S. counterpart. tigerdirect.com , onrebate.com and the canadian tigerdirect.ca are all the same company. The Canadian tigerdirect.ca seem OK , but their NOT , check onrebate.com the sister company that sends the rebates checks out for them. At the times I bought more items with the incouragement of the sales person, with the PROMISE of a rebate. that never full appeared. Had made complaint to the Canadian BBB , and my complaint was forward to the U.S., I then contacted the Candian BBB contact with the email below. I have noted threw lots of research , Tiger direct.ca , use THEIR sister company onrebate.com , to finger point at. I only ask that the two company's are linked together on the BBB data base. or is this the way a company can hide deceptive sales practices, from the BBB's data ? . type in , scam rip-off etc and tigerdirect. on search engine, to see scope of sales practice. Before I buy, I often checked BBB's web site,taking info. with a grain of salt.but this company's is legendary. only second to another company, in there deciptive sales practices.Check there web site, all products are on sale, with a mail in rebate. .Hoping to here from you. and hearing they are now links together with complains. Well it seems the rep. doesn't agree.So to all, fair warning just because the BBB shows the company in good standing, as long as they point the finger to a shell company for problems, the Candian BBB will not show that shell company, and there deciptive practices. Mark Nanaimo, British ColumbiaCanada
Jan 08 2007
Better Business Bureau WHY YOU SHOULDN'T TRUST THE BBB Lake Oswego Oregon
I filed a complaint with the BBB against a BBB member, Palm Harbor Homes; and the BBB closed my case due to the Palm Harbor sales manger lieing to them and telling them my house was completed when it was not. I informed the BBB of the dates after Palm Harbor had told them my home was completed that PH came to work on my house working toward completing it; also of the 14 non-compliance items the state inspector cited Palm Harbor for after Palm Harbor had told the BBB it was completed. The BBB closed my case because of PH saying my home was completed, and Palm Harbor told them they have done everything possible to make me happy. It proves a business can lie to the BBB to get and keep a good rating, which is the very thing the BBB is supposed to protect us from. The BBB gives Palm Harbor Homes a satisfactory rating, even though when you dig further into their information, Palm Harbor has had 83 complaints filed in the last 36 months, which I think is a lousey record. So, don't trust the BBB, their reports are biased. Rick Gearhart, OregonU.S.A.
Entity: Lake Oswego, Oregon
May 16 2003
Better Business Bureau DISHONEST PRACTICE - represent companies not consumers, biggest ripoff to consumers and businesses Arlington Virginia
I took GM to Arbitration with the BBB. They failed to inform me of all the Texas Lemon law statues. I won my case because I proved I had a lemon, but I didn't win because of misrepresentation by the BBB and I am losing money on my car. Don't bother with the BBB, they are not unbiased or fair. They protect the companies. Just read all the Rip-off Reports on them! Dina Arlington, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Arlington, Virginia