CENTRALCRED ORIGINAL CREDITOR PENDRICK CAPITAL PARTNERS II Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: centralcred original creditor pendrick capital partners ii

There may be more reports for "centralcred original creditor pendrick capital partners ii"

For more results perform a general search for "centralcred original creditor pendrick capital partners ii"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Oct 04 2017
Entity: Internet
May 27 2017
pendrick capital partners II llc they sold my information to Phoenix finacial services llc nationwide
 I was contacted by Pendrick months ago about a book club that I had cancelled . They kept harrassing me. The next thing I know Phoenix is contacting me and sending me bills . I do not understand what is going on but I am sick and tired of this harrasement . I do not feel as though I owe anyone 577.00. But I do want this off my credit report and I do want them to leave me alone . My husband is very ill and has been for over a year and I do not need this kind of rip off pressure.
Entity: Internet
Aug 17 2017
Pendrick capital partners Fraudulent collection notice Nationwide
We received a collection notice today from Phoenix Financial Services saying they were operating on behalf of Pendrick Capital Partners.  The bill was for $1520 and said it was a second notice.  I have no idea what this is about and did not receive a first notice.  I never received any invoices from Pendrick Capital Partners either.  This looks like a complete fraud, either from Pendrick or Phoenix, which is located in Indianapolis.
Jan 11 2017
PENDRICK CP II PHOENIX FINANCIAL SERVICES Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Sold incorrect information on a debt, my name, credit card number and social security number to a debt collection agency INDIANAPOLIS Indiana
Rep contacted me regarding a past due bill for a hospital visit.  Had me cell phone number, last four of my s.s. #.  Wanted to settle debt for 1/2 the amount if I payed immediatly.  Said I would have to look into this, as my wife works in admin at the same health care facility.  Called them back and the rep. Jeff was rude and hung up on me when I said I wanted to  dispute the charges.  He hung up on me so I called back 4 times and they said he was gone for the day.  This has scam written all over it.
Entity: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
5, Report #1208336
Feb 11 2015
PENDRICK CAPITAL PARTNERS, LLC. False information, liars P.O. Box 26580 Nationwide
PENDRICK CAPITAL PARTNERS, LLC. has sent me a letter in the mail claiming it is my Second notice i never recieved a first notice. They want $35.31 from me. Yet it says no where on the bill what for? I called and first off it was very sketchy because they answer the phone hello..? like what company does that? They say I was in Brookhaven hospital and I have an outstanding debt of this amount. First off all i have only been to that hospital once and i was there for an auto accident almost 5 years ago. i said shouldnt the person who hit me be paying this bill? he says it wasnt for an auto accident it was for a dental issue?? WHAT?! I have never gone to the hospital for a dental issue? And if i were to go to the hospital for that why would i go at 3am to a hospital that is over a half hour away from my home? theres a hospital up the block from my home!! I told the guy I was not paying it and he got very nasty and said okay bye.   DONT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR INFORMATION OR MONEY, ITS A SCAM!!!
6, Report #1261954
Oct 17 2015
pendrick capital partners 2  St Charles Missouri
 received a letter saying I owe 148.05 with no explanation given. I tried calling the office and they put me to a recording. no given details Saying you will get a great a great savings to the amount you owe .Trying to collect credit card information
Entity: St Charles , Missouri
Aug 11 2017
Pendrick Capital Partners LLC Pitbull NIghtmare Key West Florida
I have been harassed by this in one way shape or form for the last two years. It began around the middle to end of 2015. It started with one company and then to another in an attempt to collect what they claim is a delinqent bill in the amount of $324.  I called the number on a letter I received and ws told it originated with another company and was given the number. When I called the number that I was given the representative told me that I was not found in their system and to call the previous company. So I called the other company again informing them that I called the number they gave me and was told I was not in the system. Then magically the representative told me that she was not supposed to say this but the bill was from an ER visit to a hospital in Savannah, GA. I have never been to Savannah, GA much less lived there.  She gave me a Georgia address and asked me if that was mine. It was not. I went to the three credit bureaus and submitted a fraud report. The offending spot was removed for all of six months. There was peace. Now here it is again August 2017 I receive a letter in the mail about this same bill. When I called the number on the letter the man on the other end told me that this was a doctor bill and that the call would be recorded. He said that my insurance, Super Medical something paid their part and that $324 was my responsibility. I told this person that I never had that kind of insurance if in fact it was a legitimate company. He stuck out it was mine. My response was I will not pay it and he threatened to put it on my credit.  I then called the hospital who told me I have a 0 (zero) balance for them and that they have had several persons to call them with this same problem which precipitated in them researching this matter online. They found nothing on legitimate on this company and she agreed with me that it is a SCAM.  I am tired of going through this with these crooks. Can't something be done about them? Don't folk have anything better to do than to try to scam people out of their money?  They sell false information to other companies thinking everyone will be scared of their strong arm tactics in collecting a fake debt.
Entity: Key WEst, Florida
Apr 27 2017
Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Reported a debt to Phoenix Financial for $511.50. It is also on my credit report stating its from a hospital I have never been to. Sent a letter today to offer a discount settlement of $332.48. This is not my debt. I need it fixed so it can get off my credit report. Indianapolis Indiana
 About two months ago, I noticed an unusual charge on my credit report for $511.50. It stated it was from Phoenix Financial. When I clicked on it, it said the original creditor was Alle Kiski. I believe that is a hospital in Pennsylvania that I have never been to. I lived in Pittsburgh, PA up until June 2016 when I moved to SC. Today, I get a letter from Phoenix Financial offering a discounted sertlement for $332.48. In this letter, it states the original creditor as Pendrick Capital Partners. This is not my debt & I need to find out how to remove it from my report & from their records so they can stop harassing me about it.
Entity: Indianapolis, Indiana
Aug 04 2017
Pendrick Captial Partners II LLC Fraud, Liars Key West Florida
I recieved a bill for $1,188 dollars from a collection agency called Transworld Systems Inc. They said that the creditor is Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC. I called the hospital the bill states that I recieved the care and was told that my insurance covered it. The bill states that my insurance was terminated and that it was sent to collections because they couldn't get ahold of the payor. I called Transworld Systems and talked with a manager and told her of this and they still insist that I owe that money. I asked for the phone number for Pendrick Capital and she said that I would have to find that on my own. I did find that on my own and called and the guy that answered said hello and I told him my name and what the call was about. He said I would have to call customer service and gave me the number. I called them and no answer at all. I am really upset because they have my insurance information and my social security number but will not take care of said debt that was already paid for by my insurance company.
Entity: Key West, Florida
Apr 21 2015
Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Sold incorrect information on a debt, my name, credit card number and social security number to a debt collection agency Burke Virginia
I discovered an unpaid bill for $65 in collection in my credit report at Experian.com.  I contested the charge with Experian, because I have had no unpaid bills to my knowledge in the last 20 years.  I contacted the debt collection agency, Phoenix Financial Services, in Indianapolis, IN by phone today.   The representative at Phoenix said I owed $65 for an emergency room visit 11/28/2013.  I recognized the event and thought I had simply not been billed correctly by my insurance company for my copay (which was, at the time, $65).  I authorized the payment of the $65 via credit card and asked for a copy of the original charge. When I received the original charge from Phoenix Financial Services, I found that Phoenix had obtained my information from Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC, including my name, credit card number and social security number.   I then checked my records for the 11/28/2013 emergency room visit and found that I had paid the $65 at the time of service.  The charge on my credit report was false! The credit card used for this payment recently has been used fraudulently by someone in New York City; I have cancelled it. I will contest the $65 credit card charge as soon as it posts to my account. It appears that Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC not only sold my personal information and a false debt to Phoenix Financial Services but also sold my name and credit card number to someone who started using it fraudulently.
Entity: Burke, Virginia
Dec 12 2015
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Pendrick Capital Partners, LLC False debt Greenville North Carolina
 Received a bill from them trying to collect a debt. Hospital is in Florida and says service was Dec. 3, 2015. I live in ohio and the last time I was in florida to visit family was the first of October...it's literally impossible for me to be in ohio and and florida on the same day!! They say I owe $835.00, I tried to call them and all I ever get is an answering machine.
Entity: Greenville, North Carolina
Apr 09 2012
Pendrick Capitol Partners Deca Financial Services, Inc Fraudulent claims of debt Linden, Michigan
Contacted me claiming I owe them money with no explanation of how, when, or why such a debt was ever manufactured. I haver had no transactions with this company nor do I have outstanding debt.
Entity: Linden, Michigan
Mar 11 2016
Nationwide credit corporation NCC I have received a bill for $354 for an acct with Pendrick Capital Partners LLC. I have never heard of pendrick before and there's no mention of what the bill is for or any way, other than NCC's phone #, to contact pendrick to find out what this is for. I believe it to be a fraudelant charge Alexandria Virginia
 I received a bill in the mail from the collection agency Nationwide Credit Corporation in the amount of $354 for an acct with Pendrick Capital Partners LLC who i have never heard of before. There's no mention, as usual, as to what this bill is in regards to. After reading the stories of Pendrick selling false information to credit companies, i believe this to be a fraudelant charge and am disputing it.
Entity: Alexandria, Virginia
Oct 20 2014
Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Pendrick Capital Partners Scam request for payment of medical bill Charlotte Nationwide
Scam letter. called provider listed on letter as bad debt with.provider verified NEVER a bad debt on account. called number on letter.  asked for my social security.  refused to give that to her, (Sarah) and she got NASTY then.  I went round and round with her about the info being a scam, and she said, well THAT MAY BE, but until you give me your information to verify your identity, I cannot take care of this.WOW, talk about admitting a scam is in place, and in order to clear they want private information!!! DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFO!!
Feb 14 2017
Phoenix Financial Services LLC Pendrick Capital Partners ll LLC reported to Phoenix Financial Services LLC False Referred debt Indianapolis Indiana
 I received a so called second notice of a debt that Phoenix Financial Services ll LLC had been contacted by Pendrick Capital Partners ll LLC. They said they're willing to offer a discounted settlement of $17.65 as settlement in full. Creditor is Pendrick Capital Partners ll LLC Account # xx3174 Account Balance Due $25.21 I don't owe this money and refuse to pay for it. I want this to be taken care of ASAP!!
Entity: Indianapolis , Indiana
Jan 31 2011
NCO Financial Systems, Inc. Pendrick Capital Partners trying to say I owe 159.00 with no type of description in which I neverheard of them. Plus harrassing phone calls. Horsham, Pennsylvania
To whom it may concern: I have been receiving harrassing phone calls from NCO Financial for several months and have told them I do not know what this bill is for as there is no explanation just to say that I owe $159.00. I do not know what this is for or how they received my number and/or address. This also shows an address of: P.O. Box 15630 Dept. 02Wilmington, DE 19850. So I am also puzzled as to where they are located. This is the second time I had received a fraudulent notice from a financial institute.
Entity: Horsham, Pennsylvania
Jan 26 2013
Pendrick Capitol Partners Contacted me stating owed them monies, have no idea who this Company is, have never dealt with anyone from this company, they gave no explanation as why monies owned. Linden, Michigan
Received notice from this Company stating owed them monies. They did not give any explanation as to why, or who monies is owed to. I nor any of my family has ever heard of this company, nor dealt with such company. Letter was very threatening
Entity: Linden, Michigan
Oct 17 2014
Pendrick Capital Partners Selling false information to 3rd party companies Virginia
 I received a call from Dynamic Recovery Solutions saying that I owe Sprint and some childrens hospital in Madera, Ca. I advised them this is the 2nd time they have contacted me regarding this bogus Sprint account and the 1st time I heard about a childrens hospital. They said that the Sprint account was from 2004 and that it was opened with a Las Vegas address. I laughed and said I have never NEVER had an account with Sprint, I verified that with Sprint the last time when you called in September and that address in Las Vegas I moved to that address in 2009. Why would I open an account with an address I never knew existed. I asked them where they are getting this information and after telling them that I will get legal advice, the rep from Dynamic Recovery Solutions said they bought the accounts from Pendrick Capital Partners. I asked for a date of service for the childrens hospital bill and I was told they do not have one.... INTERESTING!!! I googled Pendrick Capital Partners and got their website and 866 #. No address listed, 1st red flag. I called and spoke to Shelly. I asked her if they were a collection agency and if not what they had to do with a collection agency. Shelly stated they buy old accounts from agencies and farm out the old accounts to other agencies. I said do you valadate the information you are selling or farming out? She said no, and I would need to call the 3rd party agencies if I have any concerns. I advised Shelly that I had already spoken to the 3rd party agency and was advised to contact your company since you are the one selling or giving out false information. I advised I wanted to know where THEY got my information and Shelly said she did not have to give that to me. I said, if you are passing around my name, SSN, address, etc I have every right to know where you are getting it. At that point Shelly got real deffensive and rude. I asked if she had a supervisor or manager that I could speak to and she said n, she will have a supervisor with the collection agency contact me. I said NO!! I would like to speak to someone in your company about selling my information. I asked if there was an address or fax number I can send a letter to, she said no. I asked what are you trying to hide then? I have filed a complaint against both companies with the FTC and BBB. I will also seek legal advice. Beware of these so called companies that buy and sell your personal information. A lot of it may be incorrect!!
Entity: Virginia
May 11 2005
Brooksmith Partners II ripoff Calabassas California
In Feb. of 2001 I invested in Brooksmith Partners II. Money was to be invested in oil and gas leases in central Texas, near Brownwood. I have received no letters from the company in over a year and the phone numbers have been disconnected. The main person is Gregory C. Perry. I never received any return on the investment. It seems it was a scam. I would like justice to be done and get my money back. Would like for this person to be stopped from more scams. Presley Mu;eshoe, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Calabassas, California
Mar 13 2008
OSI/ Gulf State Credit (original Creditor) & J.C. Christenstn And Assoc., Inc. Resurgent Capital Serv Fraudulent/ phoney bill and offer for settlment on acct. I've never had !!! Sauk Rapids Minnesota
I recieved a phoney bill for $10,601.73, and an offer to settle urgently for a lump some payment of $4,240.69, I was also offered to extend my time over 3 monthly payments of $1,766.96, or FURTHER extend my payments over 6 monthly payments of $1,060.17. I have never had accts. w/ Gulf State or RCS. My name is spelled right; my address is close enough to arrive via USPS, but signif. erroneous Kimberlee CINEBAR, WashingtonU.S.A.
May 14 2014
Sterling Pacific Lending Inc dba Sterling Pacific Financial Sterling Pacific Financial, Sterling Capital Partners, Sterling Real Estate Partners I, Sterling Real Estate Partners II, Sterling Real Estate Partners III lawsuits and bankruptcies filed against the company DRE acusation Watsonville California
The company has a filed public displinary action against it. The details of the action can be found on the link below:2.dre.ca.gov/PublicASP/pplinfo.asp?License_id=01520360If you have trouble with the link, you can go to the Bureau of Real Estate website and verify a license under Sterling Pacific Lending Inc.The company also has several lawsuits filed against it. The categories of the lawsuit range from Breach of Contract, Fraud, elder abuse, and RICO violations.PartiesComplaintCase NumberDate FiledCourt FiledRemco Treffkorn V Scott  C Warden et al (U) Breach of ContractCISCV166798 3/4/2010Santa Cruz County Superior CourtMiguel A Patino Bracamontes V Sterling Pacific Lending Inc(U) Breach of ContractCISCV168155 7/16/2010Santa Cruz County Superior CourtFlora Ng V Sterling Pacific Lending Inc et alCivilCISCV1596303/4/2008Santa Cruz County Superior CourtJohn Moser V Sterling Pacific Lending et al(U) PI OtherCISCV16212312/4/2008Santa Cruz County Superior CourtAvila Beach Hole V Sterling Pacific Lending et al(U) PI OtherCISCV16212412/4/2008Santa Cruz County Superior CourtUnser and Fifth V Sterling Pacific Lending et al(U) PI OtherCISCV16212512/4/2008Santa Cruz County Superior CourtModown v Sterling Pacific Lending (U) PI OtherCISCV16212612/4/2008Santa Cruz County Superior CourtMoser Downum LLC V Sterling Pacific Lending et al(U) PI OtherCISCV16212712/4/2008Santa Cruz County Superior CourtFlora Ng V Sterling Pacific Lending Inc et al(U) PI OtherCISCV16606512/17/2009Santa Cruz County Superior CourtKND Investment LLC et al Vs. Sterling Pacific Lending Inc Commerical BusinessTortBC4116704/13/2009Los Angeles County Superior CourtHo Suk Gang et al Vs Sterling Pacific Lending Inc. Commerical BusinessTortBC4075732/11/2009Los Angeles County Superior CourtFlora Ng V Yosemite Management Group LLC et alCivilCISCV1682267/22/2010Santa Cruz County Superior CourtLawrence S Chickos V Sterling Pacific Lending Inc(U) Breach of ContractCISCV1661811/4/2010Santa Cruz County Superior CourtMark Scurich et al V Mark Frederickson et al Civil CISCV1739674/27/2012Santa Cruz County Superior CourtCatherine Duncan V Sterling Pacific Lending Inc et alCivil Fraud30-2012-005538823/14/2012Orange County Superior CourtDonald F. Olker V Sterling Pacific Lending IncCivil Declatory ReliefCISCV1626501/29/2009Santa Cruz County Superior CourtSaldana and Sterling Pacific Lending, Inc.Civil5:08-ap-051666/25/2008Santa Cruz County Superior CourtNg and Sterling Pacific Financial Inc.Civil 5:08-ap-052689/11/2008Santa Cruz County Superior CourtAnaya and NgCivil 5:10-ap-050051/5/2010Santa Cruz County Superior CourtNg and Sterling Pacific Lending, Inc.Civil 5:10-ap-0537811/4/2010Santa Cruz County Superior CourtNg and Sterling Pacific Lending, Inc.Civil 4:11-ap-0417611/4/2010Santa Cruz County Superior CourtNg and Sterling Pacific Financial Inc.Civil 5:08-ap-052689/11/2008Santa Cruz County Superior CourtCurd v. Sterling Pacific FinancialCivil 4:2006-cv-036126/6/2006Santa Cruz County Superior CourtNg v. Sterling Pacific Lending, Inc. et alCivil5:2008-cv-017824/2/2008Santa Cruz County Superior CourtBracamontes v. Chas Home Finance, LLC et alCivil5:2010-cv-038888/30/2010Santa Cruz County Superior CourtAsset Foreclosures Services Inc Vs Sterling Pacific Lending Inc(U) Breach of ContractLC0966303/13/2012Los Angeles County Superior CourtMaria Silva V. Sterling Pacific Lending Inc, et alCivil Breach of ContractCISCV17544710/26/2012Santa Cruz County Superior Court     People of the State of California vs. Sterling Capital Partners LLCCivil Fraud10-ZN-12675/16/2011District Attorney Office Napa In addition to lawsuits, the company has voluntarily filed bankruptcy in several related company names. The bankruptcy case information.The Foundation Fund LLC5:12-ap-050894/30/2012U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.The Foundation Fund LLC1:10-bk-191948/12/2010U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.    Generation Leasing LLC1:10-bk-191948/12/2010U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.Generation Leasing, LLC1:08-bk-142947/21/2008U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.Generation Leasing, LLC1:08-bk-1676810/23/2008U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.Generation Leasing, LLC1:10-bk-191948/12/2010U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.Generation Leasing, LLC1:08-bk-1676810/23/2008U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.        Sterling Real Estate Partners II, LLC557596/1/2010U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.Sterling Real Estate Partners II, LLC580638/4/2010U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.Sterling Real Estate Partners II, LLC514212/24/2012U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.Sterling Real Estate Partners II, LLC561698/20/2012U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.    Sterling Capital Partners, LLC521703/22/2012U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.Sterling Capital Partners, LLC11199/23/2009U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.Sterling Capital Partners, LLC11219/24/2009U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.Sterling Capital Partners, LLC11239/24/2009U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.Sterling Capital Partners, LLC12-5876411/12/2012U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.    Sterling Pacific Financial1:11-bk-6118510/10/2011U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.Sterling Pacific Financial Inc.3:04-bk-324278/25/2004U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.Sterling Pacific Financial Inc.1:12-bk-113075/8/2012U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.Sterling Pacific Financial, Inc.2:00-bk-215832/11/2000U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.Sterling Pacific Financial, Inc.1:12-bk-124203/20/2012U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.Sterling Pacific Financial, Inc.5:02-bk-520784/15/2002U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.    Yosemite Management Group, LLC5:08-bk-547448/26/2008U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.Yosemite Management Group, LLC5:11-bk-522893/11/2011U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern Division- S.J.
Entity: Watsonville, California
Oct 16 2009
Capital Partners helping families worldwide stole money scammers! Internet
Seems the property solutions guys PSSI are now on to new scams. Seems Donald Gillette ( Don Gillette ) and Flynn McCarthy are sharing the same phones, 877-787-5858. Come on guys get real jobs seriously! Lets see we have these great listings on google: Invest Once and Earn 10% to 20% Per Month Paid Directly By Firm  |-|Let's face it, as an investor, you are bombarded with every ill -conceived, half-witted scheme there is. It is no wonder that you may become cynical and jaded. This proposal is truly different. We are a group of professional marketers representating an international consumer purchasing firm. We are seeking a principal investor to fund our expansion into the Philippine market, one of the fastest growing markets in Asia. This project calls for a one time funding amount of $5,000 to $20,000USD. The investor will be paid a percentage of revenues generated by the distributors in the Philippine market and be paid directly by the parent company by direct deposit. The dividends of the investment are conservatively expected to be in the range of $5,000 to over $10,000 per month on an ongoing basis. There is no preset point at which the disbursements will end. For more information, call Don at Capital Partners @ 1-877-787-5858 ------------------ http://www.helpingfamiliesworldwide.com/flynn  | Helping Families Worldwide |-| Just a simple, easy laid out plan that when followed you can make no less than $1000 your first 30 days in business. Are you looking for a real way to make a real income working from home? Do you want more time, freedom, money, etc...? We can help you no matter what your current situation is. Hundreds of individuals have made a change and now they are living a dream. Make this year your year so that when next year comes you can look back and say Wow, I hope this year is just like last. With God all things are possible. Capital Partners experiencewealthtoday@gmail.com 1-877-787-5858 ------------ Can't afford to eat out? Now you can dine at the finest restaurants, cafes and bistros in town for less than it would cost to eat at home! |-| Do you like to eat at the finest restaurants and save lots of money in the process? Here's how! We have certificates from dozens of restaurants in your area. These certificates are redeemable as a cash discount and are accepted in over 10,000 establishments from coast to coast! And you can buy as many certificates as you want, all at extremely deep discounts! For more information, call 1-877-787-5858. http://successishere.vflyer.com/home/flyer/home/2730588 ----------- Going to Asia? Your Asian contacts could make you rich! |-| Do you have contacts in Asia? They could be worth tens of thousands or even millions of dollars per year! We are a rapidly expanding multi-million dollar international consumer services firm that has recently entered the markets in China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Philippines, Viet Nam, Thailand, Cambodia, Bangladesh, India, and Pakistan, some of the most rapidly growing economies in in the world! We are seeking individuals who can help us develop our business in the region by referring us to contacts in the region. If you are an individual who has the ability to recognize and act on a significant business opportunity, you will be in a position to profit from the following: An opportunity to get paid a percentage of the work of tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of marketing associates in Asia that work for our firm. Your pay is directly deposited to your company issued MasterCard pay card on a daily basis. A realistic opportunity to be paid as much as $150,000 to $250,000 per year the first year for referring us to contacts in your country. This income can easily increase to well over $350,000 per year as the market develops. An opportunity to receive a company paid for automobile (a 2010 Bentley Sports Car or Sedan) for assisting us in opening up the market in your native country. We are in the process of assembling teams to develop markets in the Asian region and are willing to pay very generous referral fees to those individuals who help us by referring us to contacts in that region. To reap the rewards of this once in a lifetime opportunity, calll our office immediately at the number listed below for more information. http://monroe.backpage.com/MiscJobs/going_to_asia_your_asian_contacts_could_make_you_rich_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2143549 Capital Partners 1-877-787-5858 ------------ Invest Once and Earn 10% to 20% Per Month On An Ongoing Basis. Price: $20 Reply to: drgillette@bellsouth.net Posting Date: 2009-09-17 21:16:00 Print Let's face it, as an investor, you are bombarded with every ill-conceived, half-witted scheme there is. It is no wonder that you may become so cynical and jaded. This offer truly is different. We are a group of professional marketers representating an international discount consumer purchasing firm. We are seeking a principal investor to fund our expansion into the Philippine market, one of the fastest growing markets in Asia. This project calls for a one time funding of $20,000USD. The investor will be paid a percentage of revenues generated by the distributors in the Philippine market starting within a month after making the investment. The dividends with be paid directly by the parent company by direct deposit. The dividends of the investment are conservatively expected to be in the range of $5,000 to over $10,000 per month on an ongoing basis. There is no preset point at which the disbursements will end. For more information, call Don at Capital Partners 1-877-787-5858   Scammer pics http://www.imagebam.com/image/d03b9830087220 http://www.imagebam.com/image/99c46830087227
Entity: , Internet
Oct 28 2011
Berkshire Capital Partners Slim Shady? Boulder, Colorado
I wanted to like this company. They are charming at first. After spending a few months working there the charm definitely wore off. Although they treated me right I am not a fan of how hard they work their employees for exponential profit. I can't tell you if they are going to rip you off or not. What I can tell you is that I was told by one of their attorneys and some other employees that they are indeed a bunch of crooks. The closers are charming. They reel in customers like Marlins all day long. I asked the attorney who told me that they were crooks how they could maintain their Better Business Bureau rating if they aren't delivering what was promised. He told me they paid off angry customers.  I know the legal assistants get bonuses for up charging and they all drove beautiful new vehicles.  Are they going to rip you off?  I have no idea. I've told you what I know. Good luck. Sorry the IRS and other people in the world are circling you like sharks around a kill. This too shall pass. Hopefully as inexpensively as possible. Former Employee Boulder CO.
Entity: Boulder, Colorado
Sep 24 2012
FII Capital Partners NONE SATISFICATION, Internet
This program can not perform based on its marketing. I paid 20K in May 2012 and never got anything in return. There was never a deposit into a brokerage account, and no banks would except their FIICP program to lend against, because there will never be any securities purchased on clients behalf by FIICP for a lender to lend against. No insurance companies could bond the promissory note. I requested a refund and I am still awaiting a reply.
Entity: , Internet
Oct 12 2009
Naranza Capital Partners Naranza Capital Partners Stole Over $25,000 From Us Medina, Ohio
Lee Partee of Naranza Parters (formerly Key Capital Partners and other business names) collected over $30,000 in fees from our investment group for three (3) properties: a rehab refi and 2 purchases. Like the others who have posted, he also issued to us LOIs for all 3 properties and then followed up with Commitment Letters for all 3 properties. Unfortunately, also like the other posters, he never funded the loans and did not refund our money. He has a classic and successful con job going on right now due to today's banking and funding problems throughout the country. He knows most people are forced to seek out non-conventional funding in today's market for their projects. He also is fully aware that the closing timeframes are much longer than unsual these days (at least at the time he ripped us off, which was at the beginning of the economy crash). Therefore, he could string you along for months before you give up on expecting a close. With his residential mortgage background, he knows all the buzz words and terminology to be believable - a true professional con man. He also knows Ohio doesn't really regulate commercial brokers and lenders. Therefore, he believes he free to do as he pleases, including rip people off. I know he know this because he told me (with the exception of the rip off part as he wouldn't dare to admit that) when I threatened to report him to the license board. Trust me when I say we tried to get our money back. In our efforts to get our money back, we tried to be sweet and nice; appeal to his morality with our pleas of hardship; be firm; be tough; be threatening; and even tried begging, all to no avail. Most of my begging took place while I was at my mom's hospital bedside everyday for two months as she was fighting for her life. She lost her battle. Still, he wasn't moved and could care less. Although he collected $30,000, he cost us a significant amount more of money. When he told us the first or second time that we would close in a few weeks, we allowed our deposit money for $100,000 ($50,000 for each purchase property) to go hard. We lost that money when we could not fund. We also were putting money into the rehab refi project to cover its deficit. Again, that money and property to foreclosure were lost because he did not fund. You see...he tells you every day that the close will happen within a few days. I was able to quote to my husband each day what he could expect to hear: He didn't answer his phone until around 10:30 am, EST. At that time, he was traveling to the office and would call us when he got to the office, around 12:00 pm, EST. Between 12:00 to around 4:00 pm, EST you couldn't reach him. At around 4:00 he would tell you he was in meetings all day with his funders to finalize things, but he was too tired and had to go home. He would say he would work on completing the finishing touches and call us after his dinner, around 9:00, EST. Of course, he would not call, but instead text us to say he will call us with the details in the morning. And then the cycle would start again. This or some version of this would go on for months. We continued to believe him due to the advice of our commercial broker and attorney who believed in today's market, that was the norm or better than the norm. I'm giving some of these details because I'm sure they may sound familiar to those who are trying to check him out.   We lost all of our money, properties and credit as a result of Lee's lies. Now, we have to spend more money to answer lawsuits that are being brought against us by the other investors who lost their money. I'm not too concerned because they were fully aware of what was going on and were involved in the decisions for the loans. However, this is the last thing we have time to deal with as we try to rebuild our lives. Don't believe Lee or any of his partners in crime: Les Saunders and Charles Saunders, and the others listed on his website. They are all cons who should be stopped! (What is FoxBusiness' problem?) Also, beware of others out there who are ripping people off with this type of scam due to the economy. He's not the only one. However, he is a bad one!
Entity: Medina, Ohio