CHRIS BULL OF THE HELI TEAM ORLANDO, FLORIDA HQ AVIATION LLC, THE HELI TEAM INC, THE HELI BULL, N30242, LLC, ORLANDO AIRCRAFT SALES, LLC, HQ AIRCRAFT SALES, LLC CHRIS BULL OF THE HELI TEAM ORLANDO, FLORIDA PROVIDING ENG SERVICES FOR WJAX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: chris bull of the heli team orlando, florida hq aviation llc, the heli team inc, the heli bull, n30242, llc, orlando aircraft sales, llc, hq aircraft sales, llc chris bull of the heli team orlando, florida providing eng services for wjax

There may be more reports for "chris bull of the heli team orlando, florida hq aviation llc, the heli team inc, the heli bull, n30242, llc, orlando aircraft sales, llc, hq aircraft sales, llc chris bull of the heli team orlando, florida providing eng services for wjax"

For more results perform a general search for "chris bull of the heli team orlando, florida hq aviation llc, the heli team inc, the heli bull, n30242, llc, orlando aircraft sales, llc, hq aircraft sales, llc chris bull of the heli team orlando, florida providing eng services for wjax"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Oct 03 2017
Chris Bull of The Heli Team Orlando, Florida HQ Aviation LLC, The Heli Team INC, The Heli BULL, N30242, LLC, ORLANDO AIRCRAFT SALES, LLC, HQ AIRCRAFT SALES, LLC Chris Bull of The Heli Team Orlando, Florida Providing ENG services for WJAX/WFOX TV Jacksonville, Florida Committed Wage Theft and other Income Law Violations. Orlando Florida
Warning to anyone who goes to work for Chris Bull at The Heli Team 245 Nilson Way, Orlando, FL 32803.  Especially if you are hired as a photographer for WJAX/WFOX-TV in Jacksonville, Florida.  My first week Chris called me and used F-bombs and other vulgarity threatening to fire me for refusing to fly until a defective alternator got fixed in the helicopter that came on four times up in the air and then threaten to fire me a few days later when I reported the pilot Parker Brown's unprofessional behavior and actions detrimental that compromise the station's competitive coverage.  Chris Bull committed wage Wage Theft not paying me my last two pay checks which totaled $1,317.44. When I wrote demanding my pay check after four days or I would contact the Department Of Labor, volatile temper Chris, threaten to contact a lawyer see if he can put an injunction on me if I go to the Department of Labor. Chris accused me for breaking a little door to the hangar door is why he won't pay me. Nothing happen to the door when I open it and the last person to operate the door was Parker Brown. I reported Chris Bull to the Department of Labor. He lied to case manager Kenneth Floyd he paid me a long time ago. I forward Kenneth a PDF file attached to my he mail from the payroll person Robert Almon my pay stub for $1,095.90 and emails for hours I worked my last two days asking where to send my last check which would have been $221.54.  Kenneth said he would asked to see a canceled check. The next thing I hear from Kenneth he has a check for $580.00 and Chris had different paper work. I said, he altered the books and fabricated documents.  I refused the settlement and forward my evidence over to the IRS criminal investigation department for Violation of the Income Law with False Deductions.  Taking deductions out when I was not paid. Unsubstantiated Income.  Claiming I earn wages and never got paid.  False/Altered documents.  Department of Labor said, he had different documents from what his payroll manager sent me twice.  Unreported Income and Failure to Pay Taxes. His willful failure to pay payroll taxes and did not report my wages to unemployment or the Florida Department of Revenue. For second quarter 2017.Chris lies about having an impeccable record. His school gave a pilot license to Bruce Teitelbaum, who failed to obtain his pilot's license from two other flight schools because; his behavior was too risky. I spoke to Tom a F.A.A agent who works for Robinson Helicopters who interviewed Chris and the Heli Team.  He told me he heard bad things about Chris and his temper and only when he flashed a badge at him he cooperated.  I am not the only photographer who had an issue getting paid. A previous photographer had ruins with Chris.  When I spoke to Libby Jones at WJAX-TV the problems with Heli-Team, she said we heard similar stories from Sean the previous photographer.  We did not know it was that bad.  Really that bad and you still have a contract with The Heli Team!?
May 01 2015
Niclas Herle CEO Heli aviation LLC Refund my money,niclas herle!!! sarasota Florida
 Goodday,Niclas who happens to be the ceo of heli aviation llc in Florida and his secretary have been trying to avoid me .I intended to commence training with heli aviation early this year.i started making deposits by April and made a total of 14750 in three installments.on his website,he stated on the visa processing informations that his school was able to issue an i20 which I would take to the embassy for my visa. After making such amount of deposits,I then emailed him that i have decided to show him statements of account as a proof that I can pay the remaining school fees so I would be needing an i20 after that.he replied my email by saying I would have to apply for a B-2 visa which comes under a tourist or visitors visa. How on earth will I apply for a visitors visa when I am coming to study??so I lost interest in the school immediately and requested for a refund .he replied me and asked me for my wire instructions,I gave him my friends bank account details in the USA and its been two weeks now,he hasnt replied over 12 emails I have sent to him after that.his secretary who happens to be a lady is always hiding him. I make calls to their office on a daily basis and she tells me niclas is not on seat.about two days ago,she devised another means by hanging up on me whenever she hears my voice. So definitely,she is also hiding her boss but they are kidding because have worked so hard for my money and would not accept to be taken for granted by Niclas of heli aviation.i need my money to start my training in the new school I enrolled in. Please ,someone should come to my aid and help me get my funds from niclas of heliaf and the secretary that has been hiding him.
Entity: sarasota, Florida
May 08 2014
Heliaviation Flordia, Niclas Herle Theft of Cash / Intentional Fraud and Credit Card Fraud two times Sarasota Florida
CAUTION: THIS GUY IS A SERIOUS CRIMINAL. Do NOT use this school if you're serious plan to get an flight licence! I've paid him $6.600 cash to use for the flight hours, with the kind request to confirm this. He had a lot of excuses when I asked him to give me a recipe. After that, i took several flight hours, he charged my debit card with $301,70, which i've expressly forbidden. After that, i kindly asked him to send the money back, because it's only my Gas and Food Card, it’s not that much money just for my daily use. The return of course never happened.  On my last day there i was scheduled to have a further flight. Then the flight instructor discovered during our pre-flight procedure an irregularity at the R22 aircraft, the hobbs hasn't changed after i took a flight the day before. But there was another flight in the aircraft logbook. So the flight instructor decided not to fly, until this obvious FAA violation has been cleared, because he didn’t want lose his license that he made in the past years. Then he tried to reach the guy Herle on the phone, but he didn't picked up. So the flight teacher texted him. To make a long story short. Mr. Herle yelled through the text to the flight instructor, why he's doing that in front of the student and he has to grab his stuff and leave the company - immediately. The people around this flightschool are sure, he wants to extend the maintenance of the R22 aircraft to save a lot of money because of the high maintenance costs and the charge for the flights which are not logged is quick black money for his own private pocket. After he kicked the flight instructor out, he aborted my training also - took my cash and charged my debit card with the maximum amount of $1.200 for the second time. This criminal has a pattern. First he try’s to make some kind of nice impression and then he'll kick you out and he'll take all your money. And if you try to contact him to get your money back: he freaked completely out, he yelled at me and screamed like a wild gone rabies monkey, with his insults in the worst kind of way, i'm glad that he didn't jump at me in his highly aggressive attitude and injured me. Finally you'll get a trespassing restraining order from him, This is done very quick. Finally, after i had time to research and google this guy, i found out, that he had always trouble and law suits with a bunch of flight instructors, students, the sarasota airport facility, with are his neighbors at the airport, private in his house at the lakewood ranch with the guys who worked there (electricity-, landscaping, network etc. companies) and he is always looking for trouble or get into a fight. I can only recommend for everybody, watch out for another flight school or flight service company, in the end you don't want to sit with someone in an manipulated aircraft you cannot trust!
Entity: Sarasota, Florida
Dec 07 2015
Heli Aviation and Niclas Herle Mr. Herle's Accusations Are Bizarre and Without Factual Merit Sarasota Florida
There was a LOT of discussion with Mr. Herle regarding his space available and ways that the size of the simulator (actual cockpit size of a twin engine helicopter) could be accommodated in his space.  He sent diagrams and we discussed  removing windows, walls and even installing the simulator through the roof.  The conclusion of these discussions was that the trainer would have to be disassemble and reassembled at his location as the hallways and doorways were too small.  Because of the dramatic discount he received on the simulator, I explained that I would have to charge him labor to dissassemble and reassemble the simulator and the cost would be per man hour, not to exceed $3,500.  He initially objected and I canceled the deal.  After reconsidering, he called me at home to say that he would pay for the labor on a separate invoice.  Mr. Herle confirmed this via an email to me on December 1, 2014.  I sent him a Purchase Agreement (dated December 3, 2014 with a paragraph that stated Delivery, calibration and instruction are included in this agreement. Labor costs for disassembly and re-assembly will be provided under separate invoice.  This cost will be $200 per man hour not to exceed $3,500.  This paragraph in the agreement was 2 font size points larger than the rest of the text.  So Mr. Herle agreed verbally, via email and by his signature on the Purchase Agreement.  I sent the separate invoice as agreed on 3 successive months followed up with 3 emails asking for payment on the balance.  On the last message, I informed Mr. Herle that warranty support would be suspended until his balance was paid in full.  I even offered to accept amortized payments over time if his cash flow was a problem. There is absolutely NO truth to his allegations.
Entity: Sarasota, Florida
Jul 23 2009
Street Team Chris the scammer Orlando Florida
Bought a coupon from chris smith for 20. the salon elysee didnt honor it. the name of his company is street team. he looked like a drunk i should have known better. this happened in orlando florida. watch out for this dirt bag chris smith. the salon said they will give me the 20 back. what does that tell you. Anonymous winter park, FloridaU.S.A.
Jun 15 2015
ELITE Simulation Solutions Elite Flight Simulation $170,000.00 fraud. Company cancelled warranty after blackmail attempt. Oviedo Florida
On December 4th of 2014 I had entered an agreement with Elite Simulation Solutions to purchase a flight simulator in the amount of 173,000.00 USD. Prior to the purchase of the simulator, many discussions took place regarding the delivery and set-up of the simulator, from it's current location to my facility. The company requested that I send drawings/measurements of my office dimensions, and I quickly supplied them with such drawings and information. The purpose of this was to ensure the placement of the simulator would be possible within my office location, prior to purchasing the simulator. They said it would be possible, and provided me with the purchase contract, which listed exactly what was included within my purchase price. the items included were; the simulator, garmin panel mount, DELIVERY/CALIBRATION/INSTRUCTION, and a TWO YEAR (24 MONTH) WARRANTY PERIOD. I agreed to the purchase contract, and delivered it back to them (signed), and immediately wired them the purchase amount.   As promised Elite arrived at my facility with the already paid for merchandise, and assembled the simulator on site; up until now everything had run smoothly. However, after a couple months had passed, the company sent me an invoice in the amount of 3,500.00 USD along with an unfriendly e-mail demanding the amount be paid to cover to 'cost of delivery' for the simulator. They claimed it was necessary to charge this amount since they had to rent a truck, and bring it to my office... However, as stated earlier, the original purchase price had included this 'cost' of delivery, and this amount had already been provided to the company. Any charges that they would suspect to be outside of the scope of the original purchase price, should have been mentioned prior to the purchase. Furthermore, it's not lawful nor reasonable to add charges that have already been covered and paid for, and demand they be paid once more from the customer. To make matters even worse, Elite has now ended my warranty on the simulator until I pay the invented additional delivery surchage they have added to my purchase price, AFTER THE FACT. This is unlawful, threatening, and a disgusting way to conduct business from a company that sells merchandise in the large amounts of money they do. I paid my full purchase price, which included my shipping and installation costs, and lived up to my obligations of the deal. Elite has chosen to suspend my warranty, unless I allow them to RECHARGE me for a service I was promised in my purchase contract. Disgusting.  My company will now hire an attorney, and pursue monetary compensation for all contractual failures made by Elite, and all damages I have incurred resulting from such failures.
Entity: Oviedo, Florida
May 01 2006
Bale Chevrolet, General Motors Sold us a new car with a defective healy-coiled engine ripoff Little Rock Arkansas
If you buy a new GM car from Bale Chevrolet be sure to check the engine for healy-coiling. This is were the GM factory overdrilled the spark-plug holes on the engine block and rigged them aka healy-coiled. I was driving down the road, our Chevrolet Cavalier died. A spark plug had shot out of the engine. I tried to screw the plug back in and saw that it did not fit. I noticed that all the spark plugs had what appeared to be a brass ring around all of them. I called the dealership, they towed it in and told us we had a healy-coiled engine. We have never heard of this and did not understand what it was. Bale Chevrolet went so far as to accuse me of healy-coiling it!! I called a master mechanic at another dealership to get an unbiased opinion and he explained to me that it is illegal in our state to sell a car with a healy-coiled engine as a new car. I was told by one of the managers at Bale that this matter would be taken care of. Now I have a service lien for $345.48 for the repair of the spark plug being re-healy-coiled. I have paid thousands of dollars for normal reapirs on this vehicle to Bale Chevrolet but do not feel I should have to pay for an engine defect that was deceptively sold to me. Brian Alexander, ArkansasU.S.A.
Entity: Little Rock, Arkansas
Jan 09 2009
X-Heli No way to contact after purchase City Of Industry California
I recieved a small remote helicopter for Christmas. It did not work out of the box, nor did the practice simulator that was purchased with it. My attempts to contact this company have been useless. They respond to emails saying that someone will call....never happens. Multiple emails have shown same results. Phoning is impossible as all you get is a busy signal or if you are lucky enough to connect, you are put into an endless hold loop. I am convinced that this is a one man operation by some guy named Ivan Jun Wu. there are similar complaints posted on Better Business Bureau web site. How on earth are they able to continue ripping off innocent folks. My wife has lost over $100 on this purchase which is a lot of money at this time in our history. Martello Halcottsville, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: City Of Industry, California
Aug 06 2008
Leisuretime, LLC False advertising , deceptive sales, unavailibility of condo at price quoted, service Orlando Florida
Lois is right on and Leisuretime has been a nightmare from the beginning. We bought the service, after being turned off by timeshares. Availibility of quality accomodations and value pricing; where we wanted to go, when we wanted to go was what we bought. Availibility and dates were portrayed as abundant by their sales department. We were also assured that we would never pay more than $640 a week for quality condo's. Now all those good deals have been reclassified as Premium Condo's at $800-1000. And what about that Free three night stay and $100 gas certificate for listening to the sales pitch. Grand Incentives, who handles this for Leisuretimeie is worse. It has been over a year and we were offerred a 3 night stay at a Ramada Inn near the airport in Ft. Lauderdale (please, this is not a classy place) and it has been over a year and many phone calls and promises to get our $100 bucks. Haven't got it yet. The fine print is definitely written to trip up the customer so they can get out of paying. Cruise deals from Leisuretime are a joke. We booked a mini cruise in January to the Bahamas with the cruise line and Leisuretime was $250-300 more, with our reward points. Hotels with our points were the same as AAA and or AARP. We are reasonably intelligent people and do feel we were mislead by Stanley Britt, Scott Morse and company. BBB has 18 complaints on sales, service and delivery, which they say are resolved. That is a loose term because I am one of those so called resolved and its not resolved in my mind. If they would just be straight forward and deliver what they promised, this would be a great program. Samuel Orlando, FloridaU.S.A.
Apr 28 2012
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC Rip off Mortgage Servicer of the Year- Orlando, Florida
I am in Colorado, but would LOVE to be a part of a class action against Ocwen. We had tried to modify our loan in October because I was 2 payments behind on mortgage. I had sent in my payment to get the loan caught up, and they sent it back because they said their policy is to refuse payments after 79 days past due. They recieved it on day 83. This would have made the account completely current, had they accepted it. And, I reviewed their website, as well as my original loan documents for this 'policy', and found nothing. Needless to say, every time I sent in the paperwork they requested, they would send back a letter saying something was missing or illegible. They also had a phone number that was not even mine in their contact info, so when I was supposed to have my appointments to talk with my modification manager, no one would call, and I would have to set up another appointment. We changed the number with them 4 times before we finally started getting call backs for the appointments. Then, when they did call back, they would tell me that either I needed to send in more paperwork, they didn't get my email, or send something again because they couldn't read it. Then, in January, after they claimed they had everything (I recorded their reps), I received a letter stating that they needed EVERYTHING all over again. When I called customer service, they said my information was over 90 days old, and they had to have current documents! My forclosure date was 3/28/2012. Even though this was the only negative report on my credit, I was forced to file a Chapter 13 bankruptcy because I was not about to let them forclose on the house I worked so hard for, and put my family of 11 out on the street. Now, even though I've filed for bankruptcy, Ocwen has now sent me a letter saying that they've raised my escrow another $80 per month! According to my attorney, Ocwen does not have the right to raise my payment for any reason for the duration of the bankruptcy term. I would love to take these people to court for bad lending practices. Count me in on anything I can get in on...
Jul 14 2013
Addicted2Hobbies LLC, Collector's Grading, The Hobby Spot Stolen property Orlando Florida
Collector's Grading (aka The Hobby Spot, aka Addicted2Hobbies LLC) advertises an autograph authentication service.  You fill out the form, mail in your item with the form, they research and authenticate the signature or declare it a fake. Or so they claim. In February 2013 I sent a Judy Garland autograph to be authenticated.  I shipped the package with insurance, tracking and requiring an adult signture.  The autograph was received by Collector's Grading on February 20th and was signed for by a staff member named Rebekah. The Collector's Grading website says they notify you when they receive your autograph.  I was never notified, so on March 21st I sent an email requesting a status update.  I also mailed a paper copy to the address they advertised.  I attempted to fax and call the business, but the numbers had been disconnected. On March 23rd I received an email back from them.  Hi there!    Thank you for the follow up! We have received your autograph, and we're currently looking into it. We're also in the process of moving our store location, so we've got our hands a little tied while trying to get the information together as well as our store moved safely and securely. You can expect to have it mailed back to you in approximately 30-45 days.  Thank you again for following up with us, and I'll be sure to keep in contact with you about the status of your autograph when there is an update.    Regards,  Patrick After another 2 months I emailed them again to request an update because I hadn't heard anything nor had I received my autograph back.  My email went unanswered. I eventually filed a complaint with the IC3.  On June 19th I emailed a copy of the complaint to Collector's Grading and requested an immediate return of my property without the authentication service.  I received no response and my property has still not been returned. It has now been 5 months since my autograph was sent to them.  At this point, I am considering the property stolen.  I am pursuing legal options.
May 31 2012
E.A.T sales llc Timeshare Scam boca, Florida
I fell for the exact same scam myself. But unfortunately it happened to me multiple times. Every time a company would contact me and say they had a buyer, or a convention,  and my property was 100% guaranteed to sell, I fell for it time and time again, I spent over $5,000 trying to sell my timeshare, the whole time I was still paying my maintenance fess on the property as well. Luckily for me I found a company that was able to help me and get my money back. The best thing about them is that they do  not charge an upfront fee or any out of pocket expense. They worked for me until I got my money back. Then I paid them. Which is how any business should be run anyway. If  you are interested in using there services there toll free number is 1 888-xxx-xxxx. (((REDACTED))) Tell them that Samantha sent you!   CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Entity: boca, Florida
Jul 20 2009
The Tiimeshare Space, LLC Upfront Fee with no results Orlando Florida
I signed up with The Timeshare Space, LLC on March 24, 2009 for a fee of $695. I have not heard a word from them since. Has anyone had any success with them? Also has anyone used Refund.plus.com with success? They claim to get a refund with no fees until they get a refund, but I filled out their form only to be taken to a site to pay $79 which was a discount from $101. Snooks Savoy, IllinoisU.S.A.
14, Report #195373
Jun 08 2006
Award Pools LLC They make you pay upfront then wont do the work Orlando Florida
We contracted to install a pool in March 2005 and were told it would take 6 to 8 weeks to finish. It is now June 2006 and still not completed. The trouble is there is not much a customer can do since you have to pay up front before they will do any work, ie deposit with contract, 40% to dig the hole, 40% for gunite etc. You end up having paid almost all the money for about 20% of the work! Also, they leave the phone on an answering machine as they don't want to talk to irate customers. Our deck was poorly installed (after all the same excuses about backorders, tiles not available, pick another etc), and my husband tripped over uneven pavers and dislocated his shoulder. I am despairing of this pool ever being finished. We checked them out with the Better Business Bureau before signing the contract, but their membership has since been suspended. Big deal! What good is that? I also feel let down by the BBB. They should do something about this company. Carole Kissimmee, FloridaU.S.A.
Jul 14 2009
BANANA HOBBY I bought 4 CH Art-Tech 2.4GHz Red Wolf CoAxial Radio Remote Control Electric RC Helicopter RTF on 6th of May. On the recipt it said the delivery would be in 2-3 weeks. I had only one response from the sales team Sara stating the expected delivery is 23rd oj July I responded to this email asking them to confirm the definite delivery date but had no reply Monterey Park, California
I bought a helicopter online on 5th of June 2009. The order status showed the expected delivery which was 2-3 weeks. It has been one month and two weeks. I have tried their customer service line so many times but could not get through. I wrote an email to the customer service and I got response from a lady called Sara after a month. Hello, I do apologize that you have unable to get through on our telephone lines. Upon checking your order, I did see that the estimated ship date for the item ordered is July 23rd, 2009 and this is clearly listed on our website. Please let us know if you would like to wait for this item, change to a different item or cancel this order. Thank you, Sara Banana Hobby Customer Service This company has already let me down in terms of expected delivery date I sent a reply back to Sara telling her to definitely confirm their expected date and that of they could not guarantee then they should then cancel my order and reimburse my money. So far I had no response back. I have searched online for similar complaints and this company has left many unhappy and dissatisfied customers with very similar complaints. I realize that we are (the victims of such terrible customer service) a drop in the ocean of crooks but surely this company has to be stopped. They are letting people down and continue to do so. I have been shopping online for years and never had such problems like this. This company is a rip off. PLEASE DO NOT SHOP WITH BANANA HOBBY E_arman Abingdon OxfordUnited Kingdom
Entity: Monterey Park, California, Nationwide
Nov 01 2013
Air Care Solution LLC Asi,,,,,,Chris Air duct cleaning add of $29.00 on Orlando Sentinel Express add ,,ended up with the credit card charge of $4,869 Alfhareta, GA.
 It all started with an add on news paper in Orlando (Sentinel Express): TOP QUALITY AIR DUCT CLEANING. Whole House Package Deal Air Duct Cleaning $29.00, Unlimited Vents Per A/c Unit. FREE A/C Check Up, FREE Organic Deodorizer, FREE Basic Dryer Vent Cleaning.Asi the M. Tech: Hookup a Vacum on the Kitchen duct for 5 mins. Then the helper clean the dryer conduct. Then Asi told me that the coil need service, the Blower need cleanning and Senitizer. I told him to do the job, because he convinced me it is best for my health. Charge $435.00 for cleaning the Coil, cleaning the Blower $325.00 and the Sanitizer $275.00 Total of $997.24.  Then after, the helper with the name of Frank, went to the outside Unit (the Compresor) to check it out, until then, everything was working just fine. Frank even told me that the system was over charged with freon and that, was not good for the system! I Never had any problems with cooling. And then trying to discharge some freon, he broke the charging valve, and they said it can't be fix and I need a new System. All a want to do was ducts cleaning and they already make me spend almost $5,000.00. So Asi sold me the complete A/C both units. And the problem is, I had to call them for service on the system four times since they instaled. Because they came to check it out. All they did was adding freon. Now today I'm waiting for then to change all the copper at a cost of $1,369. My house has been with not cooling for about half of the time since they instaled on September 19, 2013.I had to let people know that this company can not be trusted!!!!!! My name Hector T**** at Kissimmee, FL.
Entity: Select State/Province
Jan 16 2011
TIM BEVERLEY TYLER JET ET AL TJ TIM BEVERLEY TYLER JET TYLER AIRCRAFT SALES CONSUMATE POLISHED CON MAN FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida
Tim Beverley aka TJ the former owner of Tyler Jet in Tyler Texas was just released from Federal prison after serving almost five years. He was indicted for 29 counts of bank fraud and money laundering. Mr Beverley owned the Darrel Waltrip race team before his financial activities landed him in jail. He was in business with the Esquino brothers, Salvatore and Christian. They have both been indentified as the primary suppliers of aircraft to the the Arenno Felix Juarez crime cartel. Christian Esquino who went to federal prison for falsifiying aircraft log books and selling the subsequent aircraft at the same time he was doing business with Tyler Jet and Mr. Beverley. Mr Beverley who owes his victims in excess of 18 million dollars leaves federal prison and promptly goes into business with known felons where he works. He drives a new car and lives in a luxury high rise penthouse in Miami Beach. If only his financial victims were doing as well. It seems to me that he has slipped through the cracks of the system. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MAN OR HIS ACCOMPLICES. You will either lose your money and or get some aircraft that may have bad log books. All of this is a matter of public records in the federal courthouse of Tyler Texas. Don't get involved with lending him money. He is forbidden by the terms of his sentencing agreement that he is not allowed to even apply for loans without a fedral judges approval. He destroy a lot of lives in Texas where we are don't let him destroy yours.
Entity: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida
May 03 2014
banana hobby Blitz Rc I bought the Blitz rc contra heli and just getting the rotor up to take off speed the main drive gear(made of VERY cheap plastic) strips out,I've replaced this gear 4 times and every time it strips out! Internet
I bought the Blitzrc Contra heli over two years ago & haven't been able to fly it even once,the main drive gear strips out just as it gets up to speed-the cheap plastic it's made from won't last long enough to fly! I've replaced the gear four times-same result every damn time-very bad engineering-the gear should be made at least out of nylon-if not carbon fiber!Dave Oklahoma City
Entity: Internet
Jun 06 2013
Rent Works LLC AKA Century 21 Selective AKA Selective Realty Group LLC Unproffesional to the utmost! Orlando Florida
 I began searching for properties to rent in the central florida area back in 2012.  I found a house that I liked, and contacted RentWorks - the property management company in reference to coming and taking a look at the property.  It took them a week to call us back.  That should have been the first sign... We then began working to rent the property.  We were asked for all the normal documentation - It was given and we were told by Jerry that he would call back the next day.  Never called.  So 2 days later I called - Jerry said that he hadn't gotten around to it, but that it would take another couple of days to complete. A week passes - no call from Jerry. I call again - They say that there was a problem with getting an employment verification - why they would not call and let us know this so it could get resolved I have no idea.  Long story short - it took nearly a month of I'll call you tomorrow's - with no calls tomorrow before everything was good. We were then told that the final lease would be sent over - ofcourse it never came - we had to once again call and ask them to please send it -it came over with spelling errors galore, but atleast it came. Move in day finally had arrived, and we did the intial walkthrough of our house - it was our understanding that would be walking in to a clean house - not so - the bathrooms were filthy, the floors were filthy.  Everything was covered in an inch of dust.  The yard's lawn was not mowed ( it came up to about our knees), the fence had pieces falling down, it was just disgusting.  We contacted RentWorks about this - and they sent someone over to clean it for an hour, which meant he only had time to get the kitchen cleaned, and one ceiling fan. Moving forward we have tried to have as little contact with RentWorks as possible.  But when you do try to call them and leave a message no one gets back with you. If you are trying to get something fixed or have an emergency - it's almost as if they don't know what to tell you, or what to do. In closing, they have been a nightmare to work with.  They have never shown an ounce of professionalism along the way, and I would never recommend them to anyone looking to rent, or an owner looking for property manager. Also, a side note: They have recently changed their name once again to Selective Realty Group LLC. I wonder why they change their name so much???
Jun 03 2016
Marketing Consultants of Orlando TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Marketing Consultants of Orlando dedicated to total customer, crew, and client satisfaction with 100% money back guarantee Marketing Consultants of Orlando past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career opportunities to team and most positive, fun professional work environment. Marketing Consultants of Orlando dedicated to top notch consulting services for clients' customers. Marketing Consultants of Orlando has discovered when crew, client, customers 100% satisfied, results in exponential growth. Orlando, Florida*UPDATE: Marketing Consultants of Orlando pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Marketing Consultants of Orlando recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
REVIEW UPDATE June 3 2016: Marketing Consultants of Orlando remains committed to increased customer satisfaction and has improved their business practices over the years to better serve their customers. Marketing Consultants of Orlando is truly dedicated to making sure their customers are satisfied and that any complaints which do arise are addressed promptly and fairly.To date, Marketing Consultants of Orlando has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Ripoff Report. Based on our experience, the member business has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business™. Over time and since becoming a member, Marketing Consultants of Orlando has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. As an active and current member of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever Marketing Consultants of Orlando remains committed to improving customer satisfaction.Remember, no company or individual can ever satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time. There are no products or services that will always be perfect for everyone and even the best companies will receive complaints from time to time. However, by participating in the Corporate Advocacy Program, the member business has made a commitment to working with its customers to resolve complaints quickly and fairly whenever possible.Please keep in mind that as a consumer you have some responsibilities as well. Success has many definitions that based on your past experiences, current situation and your perceived expectations. Success with any product or service is always based on the proper application and understanding. The fastest car will not run if you never turn the engine on. Look at how you used the product or service that was provided in relation with the instructions that you received. The Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program will help you get your voice heard but please be prepared with documentation and fair representation of your concern, also have an idea of how the company can fix your concern. Can they offer additional services, extend warranties, offer a fair refund or just get you talking with someone that can help. ..let them know and let us know!*Any consumer not receiving satisfaction from a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program should email us at editor@ripoffreport.comRipoff Report Verified™ .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW: EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Marketing Consultants of Orlando for its commitment to excellence in customer service. Ripoff Report’s discussions with Marketing Consultants of Orlando have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. Marketing Consultants of Orlando listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services. Marketing Consultants of Orlando’s principal, Ms. Ashley Allen, has informed us that her personal philosophy is that her clients and crew are a precious resource. As a successful businesswoman, Ms. Allen feels it is critical to listen to her clients and crew, then respond properly. By always putting her customers first, Ms. Allen hopes to maintain Marketing Consultants of Orlando as a successful enterprise both now and for many years to come. Another top executive of the company told us that Ms. Allen's personal business philosophy is based on the premise that strives to provide the best work environment to encourage growth, personally and professionally, as they understand that a successful business model is based on stability and results, and taking care of their team is vital as the team in the life blood of the organization”. Marketing Consultants of Orlando's mission statement says it all: Keep clients, customer, company, and crew happy! This ensures growth and stability. Clients want to keep their existing customers happy and acquire new customers. Customers want the best service for the best price. Our company wants to continue to acquire more clients and new markets. Our crew wants to hit their personal and professional goals in a fun, thriving environment. Some of the other things Rip-off Report learned in the course of its investigation: typical customer feedback reads: “Marketing Consultants of Orlando (and Ms. Allen) truly communicate all aspects of the job in a timely and effective manner. We are very pleased with the responsiveness that she and her employees show us. They are serious about meeting commitments, and deliver on all their promises.” The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Ashley Allen during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Marketing Consultants of Orlando.Ripoff Report Verified™ .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.. Marketing Consultants of Orlando is an independently owned and operated corporation/unit of a larger national group (400+ independently owned units nationwide) hired by AT&T to keep AT&T and its customers happy; each unit’s objective is to develop and create new units. New employee leads are typically acquired through career websites such as Monster.com, CareerBuilders.com, etc. as well as social media and college job fairs. The weekly hiring process involves the potential employee submitting a resume, then three HR managers review all resumes and narrow them down by 50%, call back the 50% for a prequalifying session by asking 2-5 questions and proceeds by narrowing this number by another 50%. They then invite the narrowed down group in for a face-to-face/2nd round interview which lasts approximately 10-15 minutes. This group then gets cut to approximately 20, and from this group of 20, Marketing Consultants of Orlando will hire 5-10. Marketing Consultants of Orlando Customer Care & Complaint Resolution At times, employees may not be satisfied with their job or employer. “We’ve had problems where a trainer did not want to train for the day or doesn’t want to work for the day. I can’t give you a specific trainer since the situations posted on Ripoff Reports have been difficult to trace or identify who posted them,” states Ashley Allen, a representative of Marketing Consultants of Orlando. However, Ms. Allen states that this is not a common complaint. When these situations do occur, “HR will meet with the employee on a one-to-one basis to determine the reason. If everything goes well, the employee is given advice and all is well,” explains Ms. Allen. However, if it is determined that the employee did not have a valid reason or has a poor habitual work pattern, then the employee is let go. Once a complaint is resolved, Marketing Consultants of Orlando does not have a set follow-up procedure, but Ms. Allen states that the HR department does strive to resolve all employee issues and follow up if needed. One particular complaint posted to Ripoff Report, refers to an employee who felt he or she did not receive the rate of pay that was expected, and also that the job requirements and expectations were not evenly matched. To mitigate the issue, Ms. Allen explains that “HR goes over all employee pay and benefits matters with new hires and has them initial each item as it is discussed and completed. New employees receive a $250.00 training bonus from AT&T, but only if they fully complete the two-week training and do not miss any of the days required during the training. Also, every Monday, each employee can choose to change his/her pay method…either salary or commission.” Since receiving complaints through Ripoff Report, Ms. Allen explains that she has always taken a personal interest in her employees and strives to ensure she addresses any questions or issues her employees may have, but is now striving to focus on that even more so. “Each Friday morning, I take them to Starbucks and address any questions they may have. Each Tuesday evening, I address questions pertaining to training, pay, etc,” she explains. Ms. Allen and Marketing Consultants of Orlando recognize the value of working with Ripoff Report and the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, and the platform it provides for businesses and their employees or clients to interact and resolve issues. “Marketing Consultants of Orlando believes this gives the company an opportunity to present the facts and to educate the people who research the company,” states Ms. Allen. Marketing Consultants of Orlando / Statements from the owner My goal is to help every single person in my organization to set and obtain as many personal and professional goals as possible in the shortest amount of time. I love my life and I have worked very hard to get to where I am at professionally and personally. True success is everyday getting a little better in every area of your life. No one is perfect nor will they ever be, but everyday I am pushing closer through my work ethic, integrity, and commitment to success. Work hard, so you can play hard. If you want what only 2.5% of America has, then stop doing what 97.5% of America is doing. Start thinking, doing, and associating yourself with who you want to be! Only take advise from those that you want their life in that area!” Marketing Consultants of Orlando / Statements from the team I love our weekly team nights. Bowling, scavenger hunts, karaoke, volleyball... they are all fun. In the past week I earned $50 in gas cards, two dinners on Ashley, and an hour massage that I scheduled for my wife.” I have never had a boss that would loan me $2000 when I got into a jam, thank you!” In the past six months I have been selected to traveled to Baltimore, DC, Palm Bay, Miami, Key West, and Dallas for various conference, NFL and NBA games, and vacation. I will be promoted this month allowing me to stay at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas next month. I love traveling period, but so much better on the companies expense” When I started I knew for sure I would always pick the salary plus bonus option every Monday, but after one week of training I was so confident to choice the 100% commission option that I have averaged $1200 a week in an entry level position.” In only three months I have been trained to do direct sales and marketing for a Fortune 100 client, interview, train, and run meetings in all of these categories. This has been more than I learned my entire four years gaining my degree in Communications and Marketing.” I thought I would never be great at sales but with the companies sales model that has been a proven model since opening their first location in 1994 and is now implemented in over 400 of their locations, I have been able to master negotiation, solution providing, marketing, public speaking, problem resolving, and sales.” Marketing Consultants of Orlando’s installation team have expressed that they feel very confident doing their job. The Assistant Manager at Marketing Consultants of Orlando stated I have seen Ms. Allen take personal interest in getting to know every single team members personal and professional goals and assisting them to achieve as many as possible.” Marketing Consultants of Orlando Human Resource director commented, With her BA in Pre-Law from the University of Miami and over six years of experience in running successful Direct Sales and Marketing Firms for over ten Fortune 500 clients, I know that she has the ability to continue to develop a multitude of new Branch Partners and National Consultants for her continual growing organization. It always gives me great pleasure to see individuals in our company get rewarded for their hard work through bonuses, recognition from Ms. Allen, and promotions.” Marketing Consultants of Orlando takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this: Marketing Consultants of Orlando provides a very positive, team environment. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Ashley is truly concerned about our contribution to the company and providing growth opportunities for us. She takes the time to listen and communicate with employees and customers. Rip-off Report was pleased to learn that Marketing Consultants of Orlando’s past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction. STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM MARKETING CONSULTANTS OF ORLANDO Every new start in our company on day one initial and signs every section of their new hire paperwork and then is given over an hour with our Human Resource Manager or Partner where they verbally go over each sentence and all new hires are given the chance to ask as many questions as needed to fully understand requirements and expectations.” Marketing Consultants of Orlando recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report’s review, Marketing Consultants of Orlando has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience. In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Ms. Allen, Ripoff Report is convinced that Marketing Consultants of Orlando is committed to the overall good of the teams growth and development personally and professionally resulting in total crew satisfaction. Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, it’s a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike. Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business, this program works. As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customers. ABOUT THE RIPOFF REPORT BELOW: First, Ripoff Report would like to let readers know that Ripoff Report emailed this customer so the member business could make things right with them. They never responded to Ripoff Reports request to help them. When a business joins the Corporate Advocacy Program, Ripoff Report emails everyone from the past so the member business can make things right with them. Of course, everything within reason. According to Marketing Consultants of Orlando, .. They do a three tier interviewing process. They do not pay individuals to interview. NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED --------------------------------
21, Report #620166
Jul 05 2010
Heli-X http://www.heli-x.com/ Misrepresentation to their customer, fraudulent transactions, dishonest, slanderous Bedford, Texas
This company is very dishonest, they are fraudulent.  The do not do business on the up and up.  They have gotten by with slandering their competition while they have not sold anything.  They have contracts that tie up their customers and in doing so, they do not do anything they promise to do leaving their customers no escape. Beware
Entity: Bedford, Texas
22, Report #1362018
Mar 15 2017
Neofill LLC BEWARE! BLAME SHIFTING CO WHO SELL BARTER AIR TIME FOR GOODS AND SERVICES Hartville Ohio
Beware of this company sells radio air time for bartered certificates then shifts blame on vendors. Poor customer service needs class action lawsuit.
Entity: Hartville, Ohio
Mar 31 2009
Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC From NY to LA the reports are all the same Imposible to deal with Orlando Florida
Whatever has been reported about this company goes ditto for me. There are plenty of law firms that most likely be glad to take them to class action! Count me in. Rb Jamestown, New YorkU.S.A.
Apr 15 2013
pimp my heli owner's name tony kinsey pimp my heli, custom made rc helicopters a ripoff Internet, Texas
Hi, I contacted pimpmyheli.net back in december, paid a $1,950 fee for a custom made rc apache helicopter. promised delivery 3/15/2013. Contacted them 3/1/2013 hadn't received all the parts in  yet. They promised I'd be involved every step of the way in the decision making process. Contacted them again on 3/15, never heard fro m them again, website disappeared. Contacted my credit card company and received a full refund.
Entity: Internet, Texas
May 30 2012
Trademark Capital Group LLC Brent Jay Howells Fraudulent Misrepresentation Of Services Orlando, Florida
This company abruptly breached the contract to develop a Regulation D Prospectus for my company, while refusing to refund me for the services they didn't provide. This company's managing member, Brent Howells, initially appears to be legitimate.  Then, they slow the communication until your left with no money, services or answers. This company and individuals have fraudulently misrepresented themselves to provide financial services and document creation, only to take your funds, breach the contract, not provide the services and refuse to refund the compensation for unfulfilled services. Think twice before you engage in a contract with this company or individuals.

Showing 1-25 | Showing Page 1 of 26,929