CIC CREDIT MONITORING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cic credit monitoring

There may be more reports for "cic credit monitoring"

For more results perform a general search for "cic credit monitoring"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jun 14 2004
CIC Credit Monitoring ripoff California
CIC Credit Monitoring told me I could cancel at any time. NO where on the site does it have an area to cancel. After two e-mails stating I wanted to cancel, I was charged for services. Do Not sign up for their services!!!! You'll be sorry. Chelle Marion, IndianaU.S.A.
Jun 12 2004
CIC-Credit Monitoring ripoff Nationwide Internet
I just noticed a charge on my account for $79.95. I never authorized this charge. I did sign up for a free credit report 2 years ago and cancelled during the trial period. This is the first charge from them I have received Erika St. Petersburg, FloridaU.S.A.
Jun 02 2004
Consumerinfo.com - CIC Credit Monitoring ripoff Internet
I needed my credit report and they billed my credit card 39.95 plus 5.00 for additional information and never got my information. I am a single lady on a small income and I need my money back. Melissa Adolphus, KentuckyU.S.A.
Jun 08 2004
CIC Credit Monitoring ripoff Internet
I logged on to a pop-up ad to get my FREE credit report; it ended up costing me $12.95, which I paid. his morning there is a charge of $79.95 on my checking account for credit monitoring which I did not authorize or want. This is a scam. I know who is hitting my credit report. I don't need a company to say there have been no changes in the report. I was trying to clean up the past, not watch the present and future unfold. This is a rip-off that I intend to stop. I don't want anyone hitting my checking account without written approval from me. Brenda Bonneau, South CarolinaU.S.A.
Entity: Internet, Nationwide
Jun 21 2004
CIC Credit Monitoring ripoff Orange California
they charged my Visa, 79.95, and I want to cancel, and they won't let me cancel.. Keeps avoiding me. William Saginaw, MichiganU.S.A.
Jun 11 2004
CIC Credit Monitoring Service ripoff Internet
cic credit monitoring service has charged me 79.95 for a report that I have never ordered from them, and in fact had never heard of them until I saw the charge on my checking account. This company has stolen from me and I hope they go to jail just like any other criminal. These people are theives. Douglas Georgetown, TexasU.S.A.
Jul 06 2004
CIC Credit Monitoring Ripoff Fradulent charge Internet
I signed up for a free credit report, no obligation necessary. After viewing my report, I called the company to verify that I was not interested in enrolling in their monitoring service. I was assurred that I would not be charged. 3 days later a charge from the company appeared on my bank account. I contacted the number provided in the tracking information provided by my bank. I was told that though they could cancel my membership (again) they would not be able to refund the charges placed on my account because they had no record of my first call. When I asked to speak with a supervisor I was told that there were no supervisors for me to speak with and it would be necessary for me to send a fax, out lining my comlaint to 714-385-2100. When I expressed that I did not feel that I had received adequate assistance with my complaint, I was told there was nothing more that would be done and was disconnected. Erika Richmond, MaineU.S.A.
Feb 23 2003
CIC Credit Monitoring ripoff deceptive company California
discovered a charge on my credit card for something I didn't purchase. Tried contacting them and was on hold forever! How do I get the credit to the credit card as money does not frow on trees? Cynthia Winder, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Mar 29 2003
CIC Credit Monitoring ripoff scam Internet Worldwide
I was charged a fee of 79.95 by this company without knowing about it. Now I have NSF charges by my bank. John Marathon, FloridaU.S.A.
Aug 16 2004
Cic Credit Monitoring ripoff Thomasville Georgia
I just happened to be looking at my checking account on August 16, 2004 and noticed that $79.95 was taken out of my account without permission. Please I need my money back into my account before my checks start bouncing. Thank you Tammi Thomasville, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Thomasville, Georgia
Mar 13 2005
CIC credit monitoring ripoff Los Angles califoria
When you go to get you credit report for $24.95 you pay for it. Then you have all these differnt charges and all the charges come up to $59.85 then $9.95 a month after and it didn't quit charging. Dennis ridgeway, WisconsinU.S.A.
62, Report #132050
Feb 19 2005
CIC Credit Monitoring ripoff Fraudulent Billing California
I didn't even remember knowingly signing up for CIC Credit Monitoring. I certainly never received anything from them. But I got charged $9.95 twice in Jan. and twice in Feb. Can't some immdiate actions be taken to stop their fraudulent practise? Shannon Richardson, TexasU.S.A. CLICK HERE: Lawsuit Filed Against Consumerinfo.com to get victims thier money back
Mar 17 2005
CIC Credit Monitoring - SpendOnLife ripoff Internet
I innocently went to SpendonLife.com to get the supposed free credit report. I printed out everything that I could. Nowhere in any of the paperwork does it state that I would be billed monthly for $9.95 by CIC Credit Monitoring, Inc. I called them and requested that they discontinue my membership and when the girl asked me why, I told her that I thought they had misrepresented themselves and that I would like them to refund all the charges to my account. She decided to use attitude and stated I don't know what your complaint is. On the order form at the bottom it states that we are affiliated with SpendonLife. Funny how the order form doesn't get printed out with the rest of the papers. They also haven't done anything for me as far as monitoring my credit. No word from them since they started taking my money!! She also stated that I should have 3 credit rate numbers, which I do not have. I rec'd only 1. Do not fall for this. I feel like a fool but, I have notified my credit card company and they are willing to assist me but, not until next month. Oh well, live and learn. Toni micanopy, FloridaU.S.A.
Nov 09 2004
CIC Credit Monitoring ripoff Internet
I have had a bad experience with CIC credit monitoring and see that many others have too. I too was lured with the promise of a free credit report, and later found that if you wanted your actual score you had to pay $5.00, which is false advertising. I had a hard time getting through to the company and when I finally did, the person I spoke to on the phone went on and on about how credit scores could change every day and how I really needed this service. I must have yelled at him to just cancel it for 10 minutes. I don't appreciate him playing on my fear like that, and am now worried because they have my social security number and am wondering if they might actually try to alter information in a credit report. Lori Kennewick, WashingtonU.S.A.
Nov 05 2004
CIC CREDIT MONITORING ripoff Orange, California
Today my husband called me from his job to find out if I had purchased a credit report from CIC Credit Monitoring, at the cost of $79.95 of course i did not know anything about this purchase and we are totally baffled at how these people got our credit card information, we have never even visited their web site. A few minutes ago we did a three way call with the bank and this company and were suprised to know that three years ago they had offered a free credit report that we took, and they claim that in a little box somewhere in that report three years ago, we authorised this report, we were also suprised to find out that we were billed for this last year as well without our knowledge and it did go unnoticed, They, because we had the bank on the line, i'm sure, decided to refund ud $70.06 which in my opinion is rediculous and it would take 7-14 days for our account to be credited. Now i'm totally afraid of whatever free offers i might have taken and would do this to us in future that I have asked my husband to still change all of our account numbers, and online purchases would only be made when absolutely neccessary, this is not only frightening but also an inconvenience, we have multiple direct deposits which are of importance, and now everything would have to be changed. We are thankful for this site for providing us with all this information, letting us know that we were not the only ones who were misled and victimised but providing ways to recover our losses Grant Brooklyn, New YorkU.S.A.
Feb 01 2005
CIC Credit Monitoring ripoff California Internet
I pay them $9.95 a month and have never been able to access my account nor was I able to locate their phone number. I again tried to access my account with no luck. I waited for their information sheet to come in the mail but it never came. I finally phoned their number along with the RIP-OFF Reports. I called them and cancelled. I also asked if they would reimburse the almost $50.00 dollars that I have paid them. They will not re-imburse the money even though they monitor my account and have sent me a statement informing me that there is no activity on my account. I informed them that I would be filing a report. They did not care. We will see in a few weeks if they continue to bill me. Telisse Des Moines, IowaU.S.A.
Jul 23 2005
CIC*CREDIT MONITORING ripoff Nationwide
I too logged onto the annualcreditreport.com for free credit reports as reported on T.V. news. I was able to access my credit report for the three credit reporting companies: Transunion, Experian, and Equifax. All three companies asked if I wanted to pay extra for my credit SCORE, or did I just want the free report. I selected the free report on all three sites. Now my Visa has been charged $12.00 by CIC*CREDIT MONIT. I have asked my bank/Visa to remove the charges since I didn't authorize the charge. Reading the other reports involving this company, it seems that they charge everyone a different amount. I will keep on top of this problem until I get it resolved. (I know $12.00 is not much, but if it is going to be a monthly charge, it will soon add-up. Larry Florence, AlabamaU.S.A.
Jul 25 2005
CIC Credit Monitoring ripoff Internet
I have tried for 3 months to cancel this membership. You can sign up on line but you have to call to cancel!! I spoke with several people and every time I call they keep telling me they will keep the account open. I have repeatedly told them to close the account and not to charge my account again. No luck they keep charging. I have had to cancel that credit card and get a new card reissued. Luckily for me my bank did return the $30.00 + dollars that they have taken from me. If they try it again my bank said it should not go through but if they 'force' it then I have to resubmit my same dispute to the bank again. My next step if this doesn't work it to see if I can get the police involved since they are in essence stealing my money. The reason this company is so hard to get a hold of is that they have outsourced their customer service to India so even if you get someone you can barely understand them. Had I known that my information would be accessible to 3 world companies I never would have gotten my free credit report. Diann Fowler, IndianaU.S.A.
Feb 29 2008
Cic Credit Monitoring straight up rip off Internet
like everyone else has said, you cannot stop these jokers from going into your bank account. now the phone number to this place is being un-answered. they say 'call between normal business hours- 6am to 6pm' its 8:00 in the morning and i still get this message. what i am going to do is start a 'class action' lawsuit against these jokers. Russell PHILADELPHIA, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Aug 19 2004
CIC Credit Monitoring rip-off! Orange California
9 months ago, I requested a free credit report. There was nothing on the information page that indicated I would be charged a year later for more services! Service I did not request! The credit card company has put a hold on their charge until I see if they credit my account like they said they would. Like everyone else, I have been ripped off! This website has given me a lot of clout when dealing with companies. Thanks Susan Walterville, OregonU.S.A.
71, Report #197813
Jun 23 2006
CIC Credit Monitoring internet fraud Ripoff Nationwide
Cic Credit Monitoring charged my credit card $79.95 for a service I did not order. When I called them, they said my 90 day trial period expired. I have not checked my credit on line in over two years and did not order this service. When talking to customer service, they said they needed my social security number, date of birth, and mother's maiden name for verification. After refusing to give them any of this information and threating a lawsuit, they agreed to reverse the charges. Debby Martinez, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Dec 24 2004
CIC Credit Monitoring ripoff Mountain Home Arkansas
I have never received a free report, for the past 3 months they have been charging my credit card $9.95. After 4 months I have still not received my free report, but I am still being charged each month for the past three months. I have tried everything I can think of but have not been able to find an address or phone number to give to any authorities. Lee Mountain Home, ArkansasU.S.A.
Apr 09 2004
CIC Credit Monitoring ripoff Orange California
They are taking money out of my account 79.95 Kevin Birmingham, AlabamaU.S.A.
Jan 31 2003
CIC CREDIT MONITORING rip-off consumer fraud
I guess i requested a free credit report, i can not tell you when because it was so long ago.. i had no idea what the charge was, until i went the bank and asked them.. they requested that i call the company. when i searched the internet for the phone number i came aupon the rip-off report .com page and relizled i was not the only one this happened too. i did not authorize any such payment at any time nor did i recive any e-mail or mailing .. ect, that i was a member of any club or business of any type.. even after the 79.95 charge was debited out of my account.i will still try to call the company on a daily basis for a refund. Tammy WINTHROP, MassachusettsU.S.A. CLICK HERE: Lawsuit Filed Against Consumerinfo.com to get victims thier money back
Mar 09 2003
CIC Credit Monitoring AKA ConsumerInfo.com ripoff Internet
Well just like many others on here I thought I was getting something for free. Not the case. Stay away from this site. I requested the FREE credit report and NOTHING else and got charged for $80.00 for their worthless service. I called and cancelled whatever memebrship that signed me up for without my consent and asked for a refund. I gave the women my information and she stated that my credit card would be credited back the amount. I will wait and see if that happens. Remember NOTHING is free! Jason Clearwater, FloridaU.S.A. CLICK HERE: Lawsuit Filed Against Consumerinfo.com to get victims thier money back

Showing 51-75 | Showing Page 3 of 5,717