CNAC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cnac

There may be more reports for "cnac"

For more results perform a general search for "cnac"

Showing 1-25 of 455 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "cnac"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jun 13 2005
CNAC ripoff Jacksonville Florida
My Husband and I are harassed by CNAC on a daily basis. We find that if we run even 2 days behind on our payments, the harassing calls begin. They start off by calling BOTH of our employers. We have on multiple occassions asked that the harassing phone calls at work end but to no avail. They will call our Supervisors and leave harassing voicemail messages on their machines. They will call our 87 year old Grandmother and harass her with our 2 day late payment. They will call us from the 'Brightstar' number and when we do not answer, they will block their number and if we still do not answer, we've noticed they'll use their cell phones to call us (some of their numbers come up listed as New York numbers). Recently, we've had the exteme pleasure of dealing with a Mr. Ed Jones who not only harassed us daily, but threatened to repo our vehicles (mind you only one of the payments was late and it was only a few days late at that). He contacted me about my Husbands vehicle which was 4 days late and stated there was a repo man in our parking lot searching for my Husbands car. He stated we were dead beats.... stated my Husband was worthless because the payments were late and said I wasnt a good Wife because I couldnt get my Husband to make timely payments. There is another Rep, Jodi (or so that is what she told my Mother) who explained to my Mother that both my Husband and I are consistantly late, blah, blah, blah, and even attempted to extort a payment out of my Mother!! These people at this company, Mr. Ed Jones, Jodi, Ava, Ms. Patrick, Chad... all of them are not only rude but they have no idea how to treat a customer. We are at the point where we almost wish they would come and repo both of our vehicles and we will go and get vehicles through a normal finance company. We had MANY problems in getting my car which had to be replaced. Please also note that last week we ordered a copy of our credit reports and all of our payments to CNAC are and have been on time. They cannot even report the delay in payments to the credit bereau!! Most normal finance companies have a 'grace period' usually of up to 10 days. We have made everyone in our family aware of their ridiculous and probably illegal scare tactics. My poor Grandmother screens her calls now as does my Mother and to be honest, the majority of our family and friends. We've explained to them that contacting us at work WILL get us fired but these idiots do not seem to care as they keep on calling. If we are fired because of these calls, will they be leanient on our payments when we're out of work?? I dont think so. I will file as many complaints as I can against this shady and borderline mobster type of company. I fully expect them to call me today and tell me if I dont make a payment, they will come and beat my knee caps with a bat!! They are BEYOND ridiculous. The topper of it all, we were both taken!! I owe $8,000 for a 2000 Saturn and my Husband owes $6,000 for an Altima. We will have a long way to go before we can get rid of these ill minded, disrespectful idiots.... and they know it to. I need someone of some sort of authority to get back to us on these CONSTANT and DAILY doses of harassment from CNAC. I will in the meantime file a complaint with the BBB. Daily if I have to... I will file a complaint for each phone call we receive and each phone call our family, friends and bosses receive. Carrie and frank Jacksonville, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Jacksonville, Florida
May 23 2005
J.D.BYRIDER CNAC ripoff Lansing Michigan
Hello me and my wife purchased a vehical from jdbyryder in jan of 2005. With in 2 days of having it, it wouldn't start so we got it towed through there BG on the road service to the jdbyryder shop. They told us they would fix our car it would be fixed the next day then we went and picked it up with in 4 hours the car was back at the shop because it was still doing the same thing. At that point I told them they needed to rent me a vehicle because I had just rented one the night before so they did that was cool. But now it is only may 2005 and we have had are car in there 4 or 5 times and they still aren't fixing what has been wrong the last 3 times it has been there so I called our rep and asked what to do they told me to call the repair guy back and have him look at it again we are paying over 10 thousand $ for this peice of sh** and I am not sure what to do. Then today my wife called and told them we wanting to switch to bi weekly payments and the kept giving her the run around why she shouldn't do it and she just told them no I want to switch it now; just switch it. So that worked out. Then this evening I was at hom with my kids and my rep called me and tried telling me my wife called a couple days ago and did this (wich she called today) and told me we needed to pay a three weeks payment which is $255. So I asked her why and she kept saying do it this time then next time you're a week ahead and you only have to pay a two week payment. I said no I don't under stand and I was getting pissed. So I was like whatever I am still not understanding. I will let my wife know and she can call you back. Then my wife called her back and told her we would not be paying 3 weeks. We would only pay two and explained to her how we only had to pay two weeks worth and she agreed. Then my wife starting talking about all the problems and she said can I get the number of your work? I will call you back. I have a customer, hung up and never called back. Why are they screwing us yes regardless if we keep paying it helps build our credit but then in the end we got screwed. Please help I need to figure out what I can do? Jason mason, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Lansing, Michigan
Jan 27 2006
CNAC ripoff CARMEL Indiana
I was in need of a new car and since I didn't have any credit I couldn't get anyone to finance me except for J D Byrider. It was my first car that I bought and being a woman I didn't understand exactly what I was getting myself into. I signed and purchased my new car to only find out later that I am paying $12,000 for a car that isn't even worth $4,000. I have paid $7,000 on it and because the fact I was going to be 5 days late, again 5 days late, they said they were going to come get it. I think that this company is the worst company I have ever heard of and that they should not be allowed to be in business, and screw everybody over that walks in their door. It's a wonder how any of them there have a job and I question where they find the people that work there. The man I spoke with was very rude and if I were to give anyone advice it would be to never ever get a car from J D Byrider, it would be a better decision to take the bus. Malisa INDIANAPOLIS, IndianaU.S.A.
Entity: CARMEL, Indiana
Mar 21 2006
CNAC, JD Byryder ripoff Canton Ohio
I purchased a used vehicle from JD Byryder. I paid over 5000.00 for a car that was worth only according to blue book value around $500-900. I was buying a 1987 dodge spirit. According to all reports shown my original loan was for $7459.00. I paid of all but 2158.00 on the loan according to CNAC. I called numerous times regarding this car. I had several service calls on the vehicle and finally it stopped running at all and was left at a dealership as a trade. Upon further investigation on my part I found out that they would not give the car company I was trying to buy a car from the payoff amount and was totally unprofessional and uncooperative so they went and picked the car up and reported it as a repossession. I had another car by this time and never thought about what happened to the Dodge. I tried to co sign for a student loan for my son and was denied because I have 2 repossession for the same amount reported on my credit report. I called CNAC starting in April 2005 and it is now almost April 2006 and I still have not gotten this issue resolved. I am now in the process of trying to buy a car thru GMAC but they wont finance me because CNAC wont talk to them or give them any info on the account. Why is all the good customers service gone now that they have ruined my credit standing. They refuse to talk to me and will not fix the problem on the report. People go to these pay here buy here places because they need cars now and dont have a lot of money to put down only to ruined with high negative equity when trying to get rid of the junk they sell. I have tried calling too many times to remember only to be hung up on and talked to like a slow learning child. The finance people at Chevy have refused to call them again because of their rudeness and total unprofessional attitudes. I would like someone to look into this and contact me if possible. Ame Alliance, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Canton, Ohio
5, Report #205364
Aug 09 2006
CNAC Rip Off Hilliard Ohio
CNAC from Mansfield is where I purchased by 98 Pontiac Sunfire. I bought it under a price of 10,000 dollars and then interest rate of roughly 25-27%. Then had to have 750 bucks for down payment. About over a year had passed and I had lost my job. I started getting harrassed, as if they didn't know my situation. The fact is, they didn't seem to care, in fact, they DIDN'T Care! I had missed only 3 payments. I got back a job and started back paying what I could to catch myself back up. Couple months have passed now and the interest has just ate up those 3 past due payments and I somehow owe 2500 bucks, plus what I still owe on the car. Roughly 8000 dollars, which if you include that 2500 dollars. I owe more now than I did when I bought it. That car is freaking not even bluebooked at over 5000 bucks. So yea, what I plan on doing is contacting a lawyer and seeing what I can do about a Class Action Lawsuit. Oh yea, as we speak, they are contacting me about wanting to repo the car and they want the address of where the location of the car is. Please contact me if you'd like to be involved in this possible action. To stop future unsuspecting victims... Thank you and please help me... Andrew Hilliard, OhioU.S.A. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Entity: Hilliard, Ohio
6, Report #194282
Jun 01 2006
CNAC ripoff Internet nationwide
Been trying to get satisfaction from CNAC, which is the customer care that heads our warranty, No satisfaction. We are paying in full of the warranty and not getting anything in return. General public, if you need to rebuttal, and think this is whining, you will have to do it among yourselves. Scott urbandale, IowaU.S.A.
Nov 14 2008
CNAC Angry and Unhappy Customer Toledo Ohio
I am a current customer of CNAC and they treat their customers like crap. It has been a year since I purchased my vehicle. I had missed one of my bi-weekly payments and asked if I could send it in with the next bi-weekly payment. The employee, ERIC was very rude and made threats to repo my vehicle, without sending any notification of my account being in collections which it is not. When I signed my loan agreement I was told if I run into any problems where i cannot make a payment on time I was to call and let CNAC know about my situation. Eric has been very rude and lied about my payment history to me. What kind of company constantly harrass their customers and call every hour for a payment? Especially, when you advise them of when you will be able to pay them. I always contact CNAC if I run into any problems making a payment, which I rarely have a problem with. I would not refer another family member or friend to this company to purchase a vehicle. The referral bonus is not worth the stress and harrassment. Signed Unhappy and Angry Customer Unhappy customer Ypsilanti, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Toledo, Ohio
Aug 19 2014
Cnac Jd byridet Finance Columbus,oh Nationwide
 I am being harassed even though I have no relationship to this ompan. They are calling me and disregarding Federal Do not call list
Oct 11 2016
CNAC Harassment and non-compliance Nationwide
 I have been with JD Byrider for nearly 6 months now and have made every payment on time (including the down payment rebate) and the one time I fall short of a payment 3 days late (so far) I get harassed and threatened. My girlfriend was put on bedrest during her pregnancy yet still requires a vehicle for emergency purposes since I work 2nd shift, not to mention we're paid on opposite weeks. I spoke to a CNAC rep and told them that I will be submitting a payment on the following Friday and the first thing I was asked was if I had family or friends who could give me the money in order to make a payment, as if people I know are rich like that. Not only that but they claimed that since I'm considered a new driver there is no way that there can be a grant of an extension. Now correct me if I'm wrong but even banks grant at least a 10 day extension. I've read reviews submitted regarding JD Byrider and CNAC and have since found out a case where a woman went in to labor the day before a payment was due and given that she couldn't manage a payment on THAT day, they called and harassed her constantly and threatened (I believe have even) repossessed the vehicle.
Oct 28 2005
JDBYRIDER Aka CNAC ripoff, dishonest, Canton Ohio
Well, where to begin? I was in a tight spot, needed a car and fast. I went to JdByrider in Canton, Ohio after talking with the sales rep over the phone. After telling the sales man that the highest i could go was $4,500.00 he walked me to a 1994 Olds Cutlass Ciera. When I asked how much the car was he told me it was within my range, So, I test drove it--Decided to buy the car, went in to fill out the paper work signed my name then left with my new car. I was happy as could be for around five minutes. When i got home and looked over the paper work, I realized that my the $4500 we talked about was not anywhere close the the $9,200.00 that i was paying for this car. I called the dealership that night, I told them I wanted to return the car and get my downpayment back. They refused. I asked if i could trade it for a less expensive car, they refused. I then realized i was stuck with it. The story continues--- I have now had my car for around five months, made EVERY payment on time and in full. I go in to make my regular weekly payment, I am then informed that I was supposed to pay double, thats right double what I had been paying b/c i had been behind on my payments for 3 weeks. First, I was NOT behind on payments, second, if i were behind for 3 whole weeks, why was i not contacted? Well, I am pretty much screwed now, I owe $7,800.00 on a car that JD Byrider picked up for $500.00......I was told by the loan manager to grow up and pay what you owe Maybe I am wrong. Maybe the 1000 other people that have a problem with this company, maybe they are all wrong too. But for sure, without a doubt, what JdByrider does is WRONG. In ohio the attorney general just made them pay out $400,000.00 for bad business pratices. Too bad i can't get mine back too. Jason Canton, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Canton, Ohio
Apr 09 2006
Jd Byrider Cnac ripoff Columbus Indiana
hello went to jdbyrider and looked at the cars i usually dont goto buy her pay here cause there usually more expensive but more convenient..but this one takes the cake. I was looking at a 1999 sunfire pontiac with over 100k miles on it. I asked how much after driving it and they said oh we can get you taken care of for 3 and half years of payments. well they had me go thru a long process and sign this and that...and they said if would be 9k dollars. i thought that was kinda high and signed the papers, with lots of brainwashing. The next day i looked up the value of the car on the net and i was disgusted it only booked for 4,500 and the interest and add ons it was costing me 13,500 dollars and the value of the car was 4500 dollars ...how can they charge doulbe the price and then add 20 percent..thats just bad business i wanted to bring car back following business day i called them and they said its too late i signed the papers. my complaint is taking advantage of poeple charging them twice the value with a 20 percent add on..and for cnac the financing company for allowing them too and there involved in the scam with them cause no finance company would give a loan to bad credit poeple for a vehicle that isnt worth 1/3 of the loan after interest... i returned it after 6 months and now there bout to sue me once itts sold at the auction for probably 2k dollars cause thats all there worth to a dealer wich is there original cost im sure..and ill be getting wages garnished for car i dont have of 13k dollars im sure its a major scam that is getting away with ripping off middle and low imcome people... Brian greensburg, IndianaU.S.A.
Entity: Columbus, Indiana
Oct 14 2003
JD ByRider - CNAC ripoff Milwaukee Wisconsin
I would like to speak about how JD ByRider is rippin people off and how they doing me too. I bought an 96 Achieva SL from JD for 7,999 with an 6 month/6000 mi. warranty on my car. My car didn't make it off the lot for a week before it broked down on me. My alternator went dead on me, my battery went dead on me, my brakes went out on me twice, my muffler was hanging by an hanger(this was while my warranty was intact); but as soon as my warranty ran out, my wheel barrings was comin out, the brake shoes we're on backwards,my brake pads went out on my car, my car stays overheated, my check engine light constantly comes on and to top it off, my car will have to see the shop whenever I have to pay the car note. And when one time I needed an new radiator and they installed it, I found out they be pulling wires out and don't re-install them; which caused my car to die on me for no reason. This is my first car that I ever bought and my wake up call too on who to buy from. When it comes to supporting JD ByRider, I will not do that because of all the turmoil they put people through and then try 2 say they will help me. Help me to dig myself into an financial hold? I can't see why they will rip people off who depend on them? Your's Truly, An Disappionted Anoynomous Customer Anonoymous Milwaukee, WisconsinU.S.A.
Entity: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Oct 29 2004
J.D Byrider & CNAC ripoff Mesa Arizona
I bought a car from J.D. Byrider, a 1997 Mercury Sable in July 2003. This car value was worth 4,000 that's being modest. I was finaced at a 25% rate. At the time of purchasing the car I got paid every week, my pay dates have changed to twice a month. Because I cant pay every other week, I not only get charged 25% but I get penalized more for not being able to pay every other week. They do not offer refinancing and no other company will refinace because I am triple up side down . My pay dates changed and I get penalized for that, It's going to take me even longer to pay the car off. This should be illegal to sale a car double of its worth. CNAC- Jeff in the Mesa office is one of the rudest people that I met. I never have a problem paying my car note, but my pay dates changed so I am unable to pay every other week. He sends me repossesion notes and threatens me every month. They are unwilling to assist me in changing my payment plan, which causes me to pay like 30 t0 40% in interest Katina Mesa, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: Mesa, Arizona
Sep 17 2007
CNAC Never repair my car properly. Decatur Illinois
I brought a 1996 Grand Am. Shortly after the car would leak antifreeze. I have had several repairs., involving the cooling system. It was never repair properly. Xanadu924 Lincoln, IllinoisU.S.A.
Entity: Decatur, Illinois
15, Report #208128
Aug 27 2006
JDByrider/CNAC ripoff Tallahassee Florida
JDByrider and CNAC are a mess. They do not honor warranty. I called several times about an engine light right after I got the car and was told that there was no problem. As soon as the warranty ran out the engine blew which was 4-5 months after i got the car. I had to get a new engine at my expense. CNAC made threatening and harassing calls and broke the law by calling from personal cell phones and outside of business hours. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND ......STAY AWAY!! Yolanda St. Petersburg, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Tallahassee, Florida
Jul 24 2008
Jdbyrider CNAC screwed me over Elm Grove Wisconsin
on feb of 2008 i bought a car from jdbyrider i had to have $2,000 down for a down payment. then in two weeks pay $200.00 and then in two more weeks pay another $200.00 and then start my monthly payments of 304.00 a month. in march of 2008 i lost my job. i called jdbyrider cnac and told them i lost my job. in may of 2008 i started a new job. i let cnac know my pay dates where diffrent than they where. the lady i talk to said ok make sure u make your payments i said i will. that following tuesday wish was my old pay date cnac tried not once but 5 times in one day to take out the payment for the car. when the money was not going to be in my back account till that friday i had to pay my bank the over draft fees and i was unable to make my payment. because cnac tryed to take out the payment 3 days befor my paydate. then they did it again the following 2 weeks. then cnac called me and said they where unable to take my payments from my bank account because of the overdrafts .i told them it was not my fault that they tryed taking money out 3 days befor my paydates. then they asked if i had another bank account, i said yes and they hung up. 2 days later they called and talked to my boyfriend about my account he is on the car but not my bank account and they wanted him to give them info to take money out of my account and he said no its not his account and they would have to speak with th account holder. I called cnac to make arrangements on my account to make my payments but when i asked where to send a money order to or if they wanted my other account info they hung up on me. so i was unable to make payments for my 2002 cavalier. that out of my own pocket i had to fix the drivers side window that was broke when i bought it, oil change that was not done in along time. when i got in feb it was so thick and dark black it was almost tar and the sparkplugs where fried out(black buildup in gap, oil smells like gas) i dont even know how they got a spark to start the car. so from may to july i was unable to make payments to my car because i didnt have any info on who to send my payment in to. back in june they called my family and friends but not me they new where i worked at they have the number then in july they started to call at 11 oclock at night when i am in bed and so are my kids and they used there personal phone or cell phone to call from. then i got a letter in the mail saying i owned $750.00 and to make arrangements. okay i called and told them i would like to make arangements to pay the $750.00. i was put on hold at work for a half hour and still know one answered me back i had to wait till i got home from work to call and they put me on hold again and still i waited for a half hour and no one answered again. then on july 18th 2008 i was at work and my shift was done for the day and i go get my paycheck and to find out that cnac has a tow truck there with my car on the back to repo my car. no notice in the mail no court papers nothing . i called them up they said i owe $1,300. 00 how do they figure i owe that amount $1,300.00. $950 for carpayments and then court cost. i didnt even go to court and then repo fees .then my boyfriend called and talk to cnac and they told him they would make arrangements for us to pay the $950.00 to get my car back, we said okay but we cant do anything till aug 1st. they said okay. then on july 23rd i get a letter saying they are selling my car at a private sales i called them 3 times then they called back and told me even if i make a $600.00 payment they where still going to sell it i am so pissed off that is my only way to work and for my kids to see there real dads i dont know what to do i feel like im being lied to and taken advantage of Joann Janesville, WisconsinU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on JD ByRider
Entity: Elm Grove, Wisconsin
17, Report #272058
Sep 03 2007
JDbyrider, CNAC Poor Customer service Decatur Georgia
I purchased my car from Jdbyrider in February of 2007 and it is now September and I have had to take my car back 3 times for repair. The last time it was for a gas leak and they kept my car for 1 week. I had to continue to call and find out the status of my vechile because no one was calling me. I received my car back on a Thursday and my car had to be towed back that same Thursday. The car still had an gasl eak, now my check engine light is on,the car has areal bad jerk and thick black smoke is coming out of my tail pipe. Now remind you I only had a gas leak when I took in a week earlier. it has been 2 weeks since I've had a car and no ne at Jdbyrider/CNAC is telling me anything. I was told to call back on Friday so that I could get a rental car that they were going pay for I was kept on hold on 3 different times for about 30 minutes. But on Saturday I received a courtesy call to pay my car note but no one was able to tell me about my car. I still don't have a car to drive and don't know when it will be fixed. Rlanders71 Palmetto, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Decatur, Georgia
Jun 24 2008
CNAC is ripoff!! Do Not Purchase From Them!! Chamblee Georgia
I have had my ragedy car since 2006 and I have not been late up until recently and they have harrassed me, threatened to repo the car,including issuing a warrant for my arrest. WHAT?? I told them that I had half of the payment and I would pay the remainder in two days, but that was not good enough. They wanted payment immediately, or the car. They have called me on my due date every other week for the last two years and I am fed up. Should I let them have the car back and purchase from a reputable finance company? I am so confused with what I should do. Miss princess Riverdale, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Chamblee, Georgia
Mar 20 2010
CNAC - JD BYRYDER Disorganized poorly managed , Internet
Wow, and to think I got my car from JDB. I bought a 2001 Hyundai XG300 back in 2007. I was hoping to do an auto payment, but they didn't do that for out of state purchasers. No prob, I'll just mail checks in 6 month blocks. Well, at least once a month they call on Friday at 3:30 sayiing they don't have the payment and if I don't get to the dealer by 4:00 to pay they'll repo! I live an hour away!!! Not that it matters, I know they have my checks, so I tell them you have my checks, sent them out through the next six months. When the guy gets on the phone after a few minutes, he says they were filed wrong but that they did have my payment. Two weeks later it's the SAME THING!!!Over and over, these people suck. I do enjoy the car though, I will give them that.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Nov 30 2010
CNAC JD BYRIDER LIARS & SCAM ARTISTS...HORRIBLE COMPANY Tallahassee, Florida
I purchased a 2000 Chevy Malibu from Jd byrider 2 years ago. This was my first time buying a car. I had no credit or any proof of income as far as a tax return or anything. I pretty much wrote up my income on paper because it was my first year of being self-employed. Anyways the salesman called me that afternoon after we did the application work and he told me that I was approved!! I was overjoyed and extremely happy that I got approved for my very first car. I couldn't believe with no legal income proof that I actually got approved. So all I had to do was put down $300.00 and I had the option of 2 cars. Apparently those 2 cars were in my budget even though I had no clue how much they were. Let me remind you that this was my first car and I went up there all by myself.  The car they sold me was $15,000. It should have been $5,000. For a 2000 chevy malibu with 112,000 miles. But nobody else would approve me at REAL and LEGIT company. So having 2 kids, I needed a car asap. And I trusted them...Boy do I regret that decision. The day I got the car my brakes were SHOT OUT!!! Now I know why when I test drove the car why the salesman crunk up the radio volume really loud!!! Ugh makes me soo freakin mad!!! Brakes arent covered under warranty so there went money out my own pocket.  1 month after having the car it broke down on me as Im driving!!! The fuel pump went out. So got it towed for $80.00 out of my pocket and got it fixed for $25 because it was under warranty.  6 months later as I'm driving again my power steering goes out on me!!! Seriously I'm surprised I didnt get into a wreck because I was on the interstate and could barely turn the wheel to get off!!! Thank God I got off though! Its been one thing after the other with this car and these people..Too many to name!!!!!  I've had so many problems with this car...I've already paid $9,000 on it. And still owe $6,500!!! The salesman called me a couple of months ago to wish me a happy birthday...lol I told him it wasnt nowhere near my birthday...then he had the nerve to tell me oh i bet youre getting good credit now I told him actually not, they arent even putting it on my report!!! Look bottom line these people are BAD. Please I beg you do not get a car through them. I dont care how desperate you are. RUN AWAY!!!! They tell you nothing but lies!!! They prey on people and suck you in with there kindness...After you sign that contract that kindness goes from good to EVIL.. I will be going to my local newspaper and news station to see about putting a stop to this company!!! I'm even going to get a bunch of friends and family to see about making up some posters and standing in front of their company warning people to turn away!!!!!
Entity: Tallahassee, Florida
Jul 30 2013
JDBYRIDER/CNAC FINANCING UNPROFESSIONAL MERRIVILLE Indiana
I have purchased my vehicle from JD Byrider in April of 2013 and I had at least a week or two with no problems on the vehicle. Then I started to have problems with my brakes and fuel pump. I paid my payments on time and because I started a new job and wasnt on the time schedule of my payments I have my payments post dated for them to take it out my bank account on my pay day. It shows that they take the money out of my account and not to mention I get the emails stating they received my payments. They said they didnt have the money but I had receipts and prove of CNAC/ JD byrider of getting my money and now they harassing me for payments they have received already. The way they keep calling my mom phone and my cell its ridiculous and I wish I can report them to the BBB. Business is so unprofessional and its not considerate for their customers. NEVER go to JD Byrider cars not worth what they ask for and not quality at all. Plus their financing company is such a scam.
Entity: Select State/Province
Nov 17 2009
CNAC- JD Byrider CNAC DID DIRTY BUSINESS AND STOLE MY PROPERTY chandler, Arizona
I HAD PUT $5,000 INTO PAYMENTS ON MY CAR.I RECIEVED A CALL FROM MY NEW ACCOUNT MANAGER(VANESSA),MIND YOU I WENT THROUGH 3 BEFORE.SHE WAS REALLY RUDE DEMANDING MY PAYMENT.I LET HER KNOW I WAS UNAWARE OF THAT MY ACCOUNT HAD A ZERO BALANCE DUE TO MY CARD BEING USED FOR INTERNET PURCHASES THAT WASNT FROM ME.I EXPLAINED TO VANESSA I WOULD CALL HER BACKL AFTER I SPOKE WITH MY BANK.SHE INSISTED SOMEONE HAD BEEN TO MY PLACE AND SHE HAD LEFT MESSAGES, BUT I NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING.I WAS BEHIND ONLY ONE PAYMENT AND GETTING READY TO MAKE MY NEXT.I WENT TO WORK ON A FRIDAY. I WORK IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE ABOUT 10MILES OUT OF TOWN.WHEN I CAME BACK FROM A MEETING IN TUCSON AT 7:30PM MY CAR WAS GONE.I CALLED MY BUILDINGS SECRETARY AND SHE STATED NO ONE HAD CALLED OR CAME IN LOOKING FOR ME THAT ENTIRE DAY. WHEN I CALLED CNAC THEY WERE REALLY RUDE ACCUSING ME OF LYING ABOUT NOT RECIEVING ANY MESSAGES,THE GUY HAD TOLD ME I COULD PICK UP MY BELONGINGS ANYTIME I WANTED, DUE TO MY HOUSE KEY AND ALL MY DAUGHTERS CLOTHES BEING IN MY CAR.THEY WERENT SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE PROPERTY DUE TO IT BEING PRIVATE PROPERTY AND THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE COMMON COURTESY TO LET ME KNOW THEY WERE TAKING MY CAR.I WENT THE FOLLOWING DAY TO GET MY BELONGINGS AND VANESSA WAS REALLY RUDE STATING I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL MON.ME AND MY TWO YOUNG CHILDREN WERE LOCKED OUT OF OUR APARTMENT FOR THE WHOLE WEEKENED WITH 2OUTFITS. WHEN I WENT TO PICK UP MY BELONGINGS I JUST WANTED TO LEAVE. I HAD ALSO NOTICED MY PAPERS SCATTERED EVERYWHERE IN MY CAR. WHEN I GOT HOME I NOTICED SOME OF MY BELONGINGS MISSING. WHEN I CALLED TO ASK ABOUT MY BELONGINGS THAT DUMB GIRL STATED WE'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS LEFT IN VEHICLE THEY DID DIRTY BUSINESS AND PRACTICLY ROBBED ME!!THEY ARE SCUM AND I WOULD NOT TAKE MY CAR BACK.....
Entity: chandler, Arizona
Oct 28 2013
CNAC JD BYRIDER/CNAC UNAUTHORIZED CREDIT CARD CHARGE RALEIGH North Carolina
 I just received a call from my credit card company stating i was over drawn on my credit.  WHAT? I paid my car payment on Oct. 18,2013 and low and behold there comes another charge on my credit card  (6) days later.  Now i did not do this.  I called CNAC and Chris states my credit card company did this.   No,  CNAC did this,  Six days later.  Not,.  Watch this company,  Do not pay them with a credit card.  Pay with cashiers check or Money order.  This can be tracked easier and they don't get your credit card.  I will be cancelling my card and this CNAC company will not get it again !!  This company and JD Byrider needs a lawsuit filed agains them for there fraudulent activities.
Entity: RALEIGH, North Carolina
Jul 20 2016
JD Byrider/CNAC screwed by JD Byrider/CNAC Chandler Arizona
They sold me a 2005 Dodge Neon for $10,000 and then I find out it is only worth maybe 2500. They saw me coming. Bad credit, low income....payments which are half my income....I plan on voluntarily giving them their car back....I haven't even touched the prinipal in over a year.
Entity: Chandler, Arizona
Jan 07 2005
JD Byrider, CNAC has an employee, Becky, that keeps harassing us. Ripoff! Toledo Ohio
My husband and I have major harrassment issues with Becky at the Central Ave office in Toledo, Ohio. At first everything was going smoothly with the payment end of the bargain. Now, Becky is claiming that we are always late with our payments, which in fact we have been on time. I walk my payment in since I only work a few miles away from them. When she mailed us our report of monies left and days late...everytime we have a 6 day lat to a 14 day late. We are trying so hard to fix our credit report and this is going to stop us being able to move up north. I am sick of repeated phone calls and threats of picking up the vehicle that I am thinking of doing a lawsuit. I am a teacher... so I am educated...do not use harrassment tactics with me. I pay my bills on time (bad credit readings from medical bills when deathly ill and student loans) There has to be a major issue with this woman b/c when I walk the payments in... there is not a single word said to me... and she knows who I am. Becky waits to you are at home, calls and threatens you, calls your family and work numbers and threaten them about me. This has to stop! Louann Tecumseh, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Toledo, Ohio