CREATESPACE, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: createspace, inc

There may be more reports for "createspace, inc "

For more results perform a general search for "createspace, inc "

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Feb 09 2009
Createspace, Inc. IKTHALION PRESS WITHDRAWS FROM CREATESPACE San Jose California
Ikthalion Press, an independent publisher of science fantasy adventure and nonfiction books, has withdrawn ten titles from San Jose, California Amazon company Createspace, Inc., due to irreconcilable differences in fulfillment models and nonpayment of residuals due from the sale of IP books in 2008. CreateSpace states that its policy is not to pay until a minimum of $20 of royalties were accumulated. We were contacted by Createspace in January of 2009 and assured that the funds would be deposited at January 30, says author/owner T. M. Moore. When we sent a message saying the funds were not received on February 6, Createspace tried to delay payment further by suggesting that we entered our bank number wrong. We have withdrawn the titles to prevent further sales being made through Createspace in the future, with the expectation that no sales would be realized in 2009 based on the historical record of dismal sales established in 2008, and that continued nonpayment would result. To date a message was sent about discussing the issue by phone. Since they do not deal with anyone except by email, we can only assume that this is another delaying tactic. Ikthalion Press continues to do business with Amazon, Createspace's parent company, and with its primary printer Lightning Source, Inc.; of which Amazon is a partner distributor. Two of the titles are currently in preparation to upload to LSI in the next two months. We continue to offer all our books in a variety of formats including print,pdf,Kindle and Mobipocket. Our books can be purchased directly or through Amazon and other major booksellers throughout the United States and the UK. Antellus8 Sherman Oaks, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: San Jose, California
Jan 24 2012
Amazon Createspace Amazon Amazon RipOff Under-Report Sales Internet
Unauthorized resellers (langtoninfo.uk.co and market media) were selling my books at 2-3 times higher price.  I knew they  were not authorized resellers, because I did not choose Extended Distribution Channel, and only one of my books was sold.  Createspace's executive office completely ignored this unauthorized distribution channel, and kept repeating I would get royalties.  I get $2.33 (while Amazon and Createspace get $7.72) for each book sale, and I was concerned about copyright/distribution rights.   I was shocked their responses and ignorance. Createspace's executive office then said any one can go out and sell my books without my permission (TOTAL IGNORANCE). Since I complained to Amazon/Createspace, they started retaliating me.  When I upload book, they just delayed publishing with numerous stupid reasons. Then there you go.  Tim Ferriss signed contract with Amazon to publish his 4-hour chef, and the book is coming out soon.  Createspace claimed my book of slow carb violated trademarks.  Tim Ferriss applied trademark with four-hour which was refused and his trademark is 4-hour.  Further Tim Ferriss is not the one who created slow carb diet nor he has trademark for slow carb.Even if so, when you write a review of Tim Ferriss' 4-hour body book, there is no trademark by using 4-hour body.  (another sign of ignorance).They removed my book without any opportunities.  So I complained with legal basis that trademark does not apply here, and if so why didn't they remove other books with same titles?  Why discriminate?Amazon/Createspace behave they do not need to respond.  Their attitude was Amazon is Number 1, do what we say so. If not, we remove your account for life.  That's what happened.  I listed NUMEROUS ILLEGAL BOOK that are selling currently at Amazon, and asked them to remove. If not, I would file complaint.  Their response was banning my account for life. Regulators have to regulate Amazon.  Amazon/Createspace's attitude tells this is not a company with future. BTW, Amazon is being sued by Apple for trademark infringement of using App store (Apple's trademark)!!
Feb 20 2011
Amazon / Createspace Amazon & createspace are selling books without giving the authors their royalties Internet
 I authored a book through Createspace, which is owned by Amazon on June 18, 2010 ( see link for book ) http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Touch-Plate-Consciousness-Spiritual/dp/1450581684/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1282153425&sr=1-1 I have the ability to monitor my account online but can only get minimal information, such as the date a book sold, if it was amazon who sold my book or another distribution channel and how much royalty I will receive.  It does not show any information as to who bought my book or the transaction numbers that would connect a sale to my account. Keeping this information from me in the beginning made me feel left in the dark. Since the day my book started selling I have been promoting it at most of the metaphysical book stores in the valley, restaurants and through many online channels such as forums and an interview on an Internet radio program. I even have an agent with an associate who are promoting my book who receive 15% of what shows up on my account. I also teach classes at Alpha Book Center once a month and they advertise my class and my book in their Omega Directory every month which has a printing of 10,000 and is distributed around the state and on the Internet. (see link) http://www.aznewage.com/omega_flip19.htmI have personally sold over 400 books. In the beginning I watched my sales go up and then I watched them drop to less than the amount sold the first week. I continued to promote my book and had spoken to many who said they were going to buy my book, but the numbers on my account did not climb any higher each month. In the month of January I kept watching my account every day, on the 5th one book sold to a single person, then on the 12th two books sold through an expanded distribution channel. On the 13th I talked to a friend of mine who said she was going to buy the book at Borders books on Camelback Rd. in Scottsdale. She told me she was to busy that day to go to Borders and said she would buy it online instead, I said either way is fine.  For the next few days I kept checking my account to see if she had bought the book, but the numbers were not changing, it still said three sold. On the 26th I called my friend and she said she has the book and is reading it, I told her my account was not showing it was sold and that I was going to call my publisher and find out what is going on. I called Createspace and explained to them I did not get credited for a book that was bought by a friend, the person on the phone said, did she buy a used one or a new one?, because if it was used I would not get credit for it, I said I believe it was a new copy but I would find out for sure. That day I received a mail from my publisher stating they were investigating the issue and that I may wish to provide the order number to the order that I have concerns with.  I thought to myself, they should have every order number concerning by book whether it was used or new since they Amazon and Createspace are the same company. I called my friend and got the order number and gave it to Createspace over the phone. On February 3rd I received a mail from Create space that said the order was filled with a book that was returned, then a few sentences down it says a copy of my book was manufactured to fulfill an order, which was then canceled. when this occurs, you receive a royalty for the book that was manufactured and the book may be placed in Amazon.com's inventory to be used to fulfill a future order. Was this a returned book or a canceled one, and when did this happen, I never heard about it until I made a complaint. I was a private investigator for years, and this would be considered CYA. All this information should have been available the first day I called without me getting them the order number. I believe Createspace is printing books and Amazon is selling them while randomly giving credit to the author. My book sells for less than most books and there are a lot of authors who are in my position and have been trusting Creatspace and Amazon as our publisher and sales team. Amazon can make a lot of money by just printing up books and selling them without any one of us knowing about it. When every author finds out about this, they will be devastated and will have to find a new publisher. It would take an audit to find out how many books are truly printed and sold.
Jan 24 2012
Amazon Createspace, Amazon RipOff Under-Report Sales, Internet
here are MANY people claiming Amazon/Createspace are under-reporting sales, and hiding royalties to authors/publishers.  1. amazon provide book sales to third parties, and the sales numbers are Extremely Lower than actual sales (4-10 times). 2. MANY author/publisher complained Amazon/Createspace did not update sales, when author/publisher's friends/family purchased books (informed).   Amazon/Createspace do not think they have to respond to authors/publisher, and if they complain they are banned for life. Sometimes, Amazon/Createspace excused that previous buyer returned books, and they did not report new sales.  This is also underreporting sales:  Amazon/Createspace sells used/returned books via Marketplace, and authors/publishers do not get royalties from sales on Marketplace.  Therefore, Amazon/Createspace makes money either books are returned or not, while author/publisher do not get royalties. 3. I personally have evidence that when there have been sales ranking on Amazon websites, Amazon failed to report any sales.   When I complain, Amazon either report a sale, or neglect.  4. One of my books have ONE SINGLE sales per Createspace's record.  I did not select Extended Distribution Channel (EDC), but there were multiple third parties and Amazon's own Marketplace were selling this book at the same time.   Since I have copy rights,  only Createspace/Amazon can sell my book, and only one copy was sold, there should not MULTIPLE sellers on this book. Two of these sellers were selling the book 2-3 times higher than actual book price.  When I complained to Createspace and Amazon, Createspace's executives office responded I would get royalties when third parties sell.   My concern was why there were MULTIPLE sellers, whom I did not authorize, but Createspace and Amazon have refused to respond on the issue. Then Createspace's executive office ignorantly stated any one can sell my books without my permission?? This shows total ignorance of copyright/distribution laws. Since I complained to Amazon/Createspace's executives, they started retaliation. 5. Some people complained Amazon's legal department that some authors violate copy rights, but Amazon refused to remove higher ranking books (see below), while removing lower ranking books.   We have contacted AMAZON LEGAL DEPARMENT ABOUT THIS and they keep removing the book and these awful people just change the name, make up a new author and sell it again.  http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Delicious-Recipes-Special-ebook/product-reviews/B006EEMEKA/ref=cm_cr_dp_hist_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filterBy=addOneStar
Jan 09 2017
Lighthouse Publishing/Andy Overett CreateSpace Self-Publisher in Disguise Took Me for 400 Bucks Georgia and/or Minnesota
I was desperate to publish my book.  As my book had a lot of Christian themes, I thought to pitch it to some Christian publishers/agents.  One of those was Lighthouse Christian Publishing, found online.  I sent them an email with my pitch and a manuscript in doc form. After twenty years of mostly rejections for my work, I was cheered to see that Lighthouse wanted to publish my work!  Some things bothered me about the contract, but I wanted to believe in the deal, and tried to have faith--so after saving money for six months, I finally paid Lighthouse/Andy Overett $399 via paypal to get the publishing started. Soon I found out that Andy was unwilling to let me in on process of being paid/how many books were selling, etc.  So I looked further into his publishing process to find he was just a self-publisher with Amazon.com's CreateSpace.com.  With them, anyone can self-publish and sell books FOR FREE. When I learned this, and told Andy via email that I wanted to get out of contract to pursue free self-publishing with CreateSpace on my own, he refused to part with any of the $399 I had sent to him.  I told him via email (no phone number for him given--another red flag) that he could keep $200 for the work he had done on the book, and for illuminating me in some ways--about a great free self-publishing/selling service called CreateSpace.com. He refused to give me ANY money back, taking the full $399 I saved over a six month period.  He never posted the book on his website, so only half the contract was followed--in which he promised to sell the book on Amazon.com.
Entity: Internet
Mar 09 2011
createspace - amazon they taxed me for my book wout knowledge Internet
I wrote a book & published it under createspace, i didnt earn much but was proud of the amount i was earning, bc i was on limited income i was being careful so i thought until i was being taxed, $21.00 each book= 7.26 royalties so y was i being taxed for ssi
Jan 19 2016
Lighthouse Christian Publishing ,Andy Overett, Lighthouse Publishing Breach of contract Buford Georgia
My book Ain't Nobody's Business is not on the publisher's website. He has not reponded to my questions. Andy Overett the president setup my book on createspace this is not on our contract. I learned from another author of his no royalties will be paid out if if his is sold via Createspace. Royalties and credits are only paid out through their website. Lastly, Shotty editing.
Entity: Buford, Georgia
Dec 12 2008
CreateSpace - Amazon Failed to pay timely or report sales in a clear manner. Scotts Valley California
In August I set up and listed my titles with CreateSpace, a subsidiary of Amazon, for sale on the Amazon marketplace. After 15 proofs and hundreds of dollars later, I sold only 3 books through them in August and September. According to CS's payment policy, I was to be paid for sales within 30 days after the end of the month in which the sale was made. I waited until November before I contacted them, when they informed me that they would only pay out after $20 was accumulated. I have not sold another book since, not even a book I know sells well through Amazon or other sites. Further, all my attempts to get my money has met with deaf ears. I know that the books sold through Amazon, but since Amazon has never been responsive to anything anyone has asked it to do, I have no way to track the date they were sold, or for how much. I am already contemplating removing my books from CreateSpace and sticking with the only professional printer in the publishing business so far, LSI. As it was, I had already moved to CreateSpace from Lulu, which proved to be another money-wasting proposition. I am removing my Amazon links and any connection to that market, and if I sell anything through Amazon it will be through LSI. Further, I call for a boycott of any self-publishing house which offers promises it can't keep. From what I hear of Amazon, there is no profit to be had when a company keeps all the money and shuts out the seller or producer of the product. That is not only a bait and switch tactic, it is out and out fraud. It's time to consider what's good for the overall online economy and shut them down. Antellus8 Sherman Oaks, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Scotts Valley, California
Jan 14 2016
Lighthouse Christian Publishing Andy Overett Scammer, Breach of contract Buford Georgia
After our first email exchange of breach of contract Andy Overett refuse to refund my one time set up fee of $399. I terminated our contract on 1/9/2016. He received however, my book is still available via Createspace which is self publishing site. Contract says 30 days however, my book is not on his website. Createspace is not part of the deal and not on the contract. He emailed me and told me he is trying to get his money's worth.
Entity: Buford, Georgia
Nov 01 2012
createspace.com Amazon.com Fraud Internet
Create Space.com is a subsidary of Amazon.com.  They present themselves as a publisher of books, music and other media.  You are led to believe that Amazon.com will publish your book.  In the process of converting your manuscript to a printed book, you are contacted by a Create Space agent who identifyies herself as your publishing consultant. You later learn that Create Space is a publish on demand company.  That means that you pay them to publish your book.  When your book is finally published, it is void of any publisher's name.  They claim they are a printng company only, not a publisher.  That is fraud in any language.  Without a publisher's name in the book, the book looks unprofessional and at first glance unworthy of purchase.  Anyone viewing a copy will have no clue as to where they would purchse their own copy.  I strongly recommend that if you are an author of a manuscript that you want published, do not go with Create Space.com.
Feb 05 2010
SPI Inc. SPI Inc. Rebate Scam Internet
I completed the rebate form and included both the rebate receipt and original receipt for submission to SPI Inc's MP3 rebate offer. It's been 10 weeks since I mailed it in, and I have not received my rebate check, nor can I get anyone at SPI Inc. to return my inquiries as to where my rebate check is. I have filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Do not fall for SPI Inc.'s rebate scam on their MP3 players.
Feb 05 2013
ACS INC. acs inc internet
LOAN/DEBT INFORMATIONCASEFILE#: AB13288 DUE AMOUNT-$986.45LOAN COMPANY/LENDER - ACS INC. We are here by to inform you that you are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Payday Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter. UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 4 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE: (1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION(2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION(4) AND THE BIGGEST ONE IS E.F.T. THAT IS ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER Now, this means few things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your superior or manager what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred. WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD. And once you found guilty into the court house than you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit $2425.54 which is excluding loan amount, attorney's fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don't have one or if you can't afford then one will be appointed to you.We believe that this was not your intent and that these steps are unnecessary. We merely require you to contact our recovery asset location department at +1.347.796.4448 between 9:30 to 6:30 (EST). IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THAN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THRU EMAIL OR CALL US BETWEEN WORKING HOURS ON   +1.347.796.4448 UNITED STATES OF ATTORNEYCopyright 2006 ACS | Privacy | Terms of use--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Confidentiality Statement & Notice: This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination to unauthorized persons or other use of the original message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to the above-referenced sender about the error and permanently delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation....  THIS a load of Bull$*&^t
Jun 08 2013
Digiflare Inc. Digiflare Inc. Mississauga, Ontario
Worked here few months. Started out alright but then found the workload overbearing given the project schedules. I learned lots but never worked so hard. It's all mainly client projects too so you have to learn different platforms often. Management has slave-driver mentality and no recognition is given for hard work. General attitude is to just push all the work to devs rather than negotiate with clients and expect it to be done. Last minute changes to the projects happened frequently and no changes were made to the project schedules. Hardly any transparency in the company. All PMs had the attitude of 'get it done or get out'. As a result, developers here work 60+ hours/week + weekends without any compensation. This company is the definition of a software sweat shop.     Don't just take my word for it, read reviews by other former and current workers of Digiflare Inc. here: http://www.ratemyemployer.ca/Employers/DI/Digiflare-Inc
Entity: Mississauga, ON, Ontario
Nov 10 2007
Fun Sales, Inc GLC Inc magazine ripoff Evergreen Colorado
A young girl came to the house wanting me to buy a subscription to any of the magazines she was selling. The subscription would be for 3 years. The total came to $55.00. They cashed the check right away, which she said they wouldn't do, and now 5 months later I still haven't received my puzzle book. I will never buy from some kid selling anything again. Jackie Bradley, IllinoisU.S.A.
Entity: Evergreen, Colorado
Dec 04 2007
CRS, Inc. LSS, Inc. Scamed Aubrey Texas
January 16, 2007, I opened my door to a young man who was trying to earn points for a prize contest. He was a semingly nice student, and a darn good salesman. I ordered Popular Machanics from him as a gift to my husband. Now, almost one year later, I still have no magazines and no answers. I only lost $72, but I don't like dishonesty and I don't want others loosing money. Julie Clarksville, TennesseeU.S.A.
Entity: Aubrey, Texas
Oct 17 2002
ERBIA INC, GLOBALINX INC DECEPTIVE MONEY TRANSFFER victimized many consumers Mclean Virginia
GLOBALINX HAS TAKEN $54.90 FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR services that i had never ordered on aug,22 2002 they said they would take care of it and give me a refund which would take 14-21 working days well here it is oct.17th 2002 which is 41 working days with no response these are the people i have contacted,better business bureau,federal trade comm.virgina attorney general,fairfaxcounty consumer protection.also affiliates to these companies are [owner: orion technologies]and i also found info on enron in there john marshfield, Missouri
Entity: MCLEAN, Virginia
Feb 01 2010
Dealtree Inc., Best Buy Inc. Dealtree Sells Damaged Scratched Non Working Return Merchandise Internet
On 1/12/10 I purchased a returns lot from www.techliquidators.com.  The lot was returned PS2 units.  This was the third return lot I had purchased from this company. The first two were fine.  This lot the company sold me units that were scratched up, had kid stickers all over them, defective units, missing parts, etc.The units were shipped to me at my address on 1/22/10.  On 1/22/10 I call to complain about the return lot.  I was told they would only coorespond through email.  I emailed them on 1/22/10.   I asked for a full refund for this lot.  I was told in their response that they would not provide any type of refund to me.Per Best Buy policy the store will not take back as a return any item under the following condition (see below).  Yet, these items were clearly damaged and abused and missing accessories.  I purchased a returns lot per their website.  How can this be a returns lot if the items I purchased clearly violates Best Buy's policy for a return item?I then tried to email Garry Heath (COO, CTO at Dealtree).  He never even responded to my email.  I have never experienced anything like this before.  Non-returnable itemsSome items are not able to be returned, including:Labor, delivery, and/or installation servicesPre-paid cards such as music, photo, video, or phone cardsDigital content (e.g. music downloads from Napster)Pitch In Card contributionsConsumable items such as food, drink and batteriesItems that are damaged or abusedItems that are missing accessories, such as remote controls, cords, and cablesEtched or otherwise personalized itemsOpened computer software, movies, music and video games can be exchanged for the identical item but cannot be returned for a refund
Dec 01 2008
Lonestar Subcriptions, Inc./ LSS, Inc. Nationwide Magazine Ripoff Aubrey Texas
This is one of many reports I have read about this company. I too, never received any magazines. Talking to an answering machine is the best I have gotten. I am going to file a complaint with the BBB of Texas. No one should buy anything from anyone representing this company. It is a total waste of your money! Renee Casper, WyomingU.S.A.
Entity: Aubrey, Texas
Nov 12 2015
Breg, Inc. - Team Medical, Inc. Medical Supply Ripoff Overland Park Nationwide
My husband visited our family physician in October, 2015 for a hyper-extended/sprained hand/thumb.  The doctor recommended a brace (manufactured by Bledsoe Brace) and placed into the doctor’s office by BREG, Inc.  BREG handles all billing for these braces and provides the doctor’s office with a release type form advising the patient that they will be responsible for whatever their insurance does not pay.  BREG requires that the doctor’s office require the patient to sign the release prior to treatment.I think it's fair to note here that the Bledsoe Brace supplied by Breg, Inc. is a simple cloth brace that fastens with velcro strips.  It is called a Bledsoe Wrist Brace with Thumb Spica.Today, November 12, I received the billing from Breg, Inc., P.O. Box 844628, Dallas, TX  75284, telephone #800-254-0072.  The bill was for $153.37.  They had billed our insurance company $250 for the brace and the insurance company had “allowed” $153.37 and applied it toward our deductible.I quickly did a bit of research and found that we could have purchased this brace for a minimum $13 and a maximum $30.  I contacted Breg, Inc. and told them what I had found and requested that they adjust the price.  The refused.  I told them that I would pay them $30 but no more for the brace.  They refused.  The telephone representative advised that those prices were from companies who bought the braces from Bledsoe Brace in huge quantities.  When I inquired if his company, Breg, Inc. purchased each brace individually, he refused to respond to my inquiry.Products supplied by Breg, Inc. are an enormous rip-off.  I contacted our insurance company, United Healthcare, and they advised that they had contracted with this Breg, Inc. at this price and stated that I would have to pay the $153.37.  I told them that I would NOT be paying the $153.37 and that I would file a complaint against United Healthcare with the appropriate agencies.Buyer beware.  If you see the name BREG, INC. – Team Medical, Inc. RUN in the opposite direction.  These people will literally steal from you.  This is one of many reasons that the healthcare industry is a complete disaster.  I hate thinking of elderly citizens, living on a fixed income, receiving this type of billing from a disreputable company.
Entity: Nationwide
Apr 12 2017
Breg, Inc. - OrthoRx, Inc Over charge Dallas Tx Internet
The TKO Brace I was given at the urgent care facility was very helpful so I went on the HELY & Weber web site to buy an additional brace, same product number, exact brace.  The price is $38.48, no taxes and shipping.  I received my bill from Breg for $162.00!  Insurance was charged $250 and the balance  ($162) went to my deductable.  (It was December 21, so of no use to me!) I contacted Billing and spoke to Harry who told that he would raise a complaint  and that I would be contacted. Harry Custmer service,  repeatedly said that the price was a contracted amount and could not be changed.  I understand contracted amounts but an overcharge of 421% is theft to me and the insurance company.  Harry tried to tell me that if I had met my deductible there would be no problem.  YES THERE IS!   I am shocked and appalled by the over-charge by this company.  If I had been told at my initial visit that I had an option to purchase the guard personally I would have. It never occurred to me that the price from the provider would be so inflated!    I got a letter back from corporate saying the exact thing harry said.  No matter how it is worded, no matter the legalties that allow this charge it is THEFT! Please let others know -  Do not buy medical items without checking prices.  Do not trust your doctor or physical therapist to look out for your financial well being.  Do not Use Breg for medical purchases and assume you are getting a fair price! You are not.    M. Sharpe mickisharpe@yahoo.com
Entity: Internet
Jun 12 2014
Publish America They said they are going to publish my book without my permission. Internet
  I sent publishamerica my book on july 21st,  i never heard from them, so on 7/30 i told them i was going to publish it myself.   They told me that i have a contract and that they would publish my book without me.    I never signed a contract.   Please Help
Entity: Internet, Internet
Aug 23 2008
METELINE TECH, INC /Enhanced Services Billing Inc., Enhanced Services Billing Inc. Linked To METELINE TECH, INC CLEARWATER Florida
Tonight I received my my online billing from AT&T and I noticed that my bill was higher than normal so I found a new item in my bill: Enhanced Services Billing Inc. $14.00 (New services provided and billed) Itemized Charges and Credits Billed on Behalf of METELINE TECH, INC. Questions? Call 1 800 460-0078 1. 08-18 METELINE TECH,INC-VOICEMAIL MTHLY FEE 12.95 Government Fees and Taxes 2. FL - State Communications Tax .31 3. FL - Local Communications Tax .74 Total Government Fees and Taxes 1.05 Total Enhanced Services Billing Inc. 14.00 Where these charges come from ? I never signed, ordered or authorized any voicemail service form them ! How AT&T allow these people to do this total rip off ? I've found at the ftc.gov website tons of complaints of cramming. Very Upset :( Danny21 Aventura, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: CLEARWATER, Florida
Mar 26 2011
Subco, Inc. , Elbon Enterprises, Inc Subco, Inc. ,Elbon Enterprises, Inc. Sending Maxim Mag. with out my consent Fresno, California
 I received a magazine called Maxim for men without my consent, so I contacted the  Maxim Company to see why it was delivered to me and they informed me that Subco had me listed. I asked them to not send  them anymore, but I was informed that I  also have to go through Subco to cancel. I'm not for sure yet if I was charged on my credit card as of now, but I don't want another magazine sent to me unless I write a personal check with my signature. I don't understand why all the scam from subco and others, but. they should be closed down fast. Alot of people are getting the brunt of them along with me.
Entity: Fresno, California
Jun 26 2008
Afni, Inc Afni Inc Bloomington Illinois
My battle with AFNI collection is a very stressful one, and it began when i pulled up my credit report about a year ago and there was only 1 negative thing on it, and it was an outstanding bill from MCI that was send off to collection agency for an amazing 416.70 I have since then contacted the collection agency who has my DOB,& SSN, they stated that they got that info from MCI but MCI does not have any of that information, further more these services where provided to some one that lives in a total different area but it just so happen that whom ever had the service i was mixed up with had a similar name. So i filled a dispute, but that dispute is basically a dead end because since they have my social and DOB they basically said its me, and i must pay up even if MCI has never had any of my personal information, and i never lived at the address or had that phone number, they still want me to pay all this money for something i never had? I dont think so. AFNI needs to be reported for Fraud, and punished for what they are doing to so many people, I'm sure there are some that really do owe money, but for does that are Innocent of this debt, Federal Trade Commission needs to investigate properly. Myafnibattle bronx, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Bloomington, Illinois
Jun 17 2008
ASSETCARE, INC Assetcare inc Crooks Norcross Georgia
Sent me a letter trying to collect on an old At&t bill that was 4 years old and I no longer owe. I called them up and when I told the lady who answered I didn't owe this bill, she kept telling me I did and just wouldn't listen to any explainations. She also stated that Assetcare inc would take 40% of the amount owed and settle the account. This co. is a rip-off and take my advice; Don't send these people any money. Anonymous Grays Knob, KentuckyU.S.A.
Entity: Norcross, Georgia