CREATESPACE COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: createspace com

There may be more reports for "createspace com"

For more results perform a general search for "createspace com"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jan 24 2012
Amazon Createspace Amazon Amazon RipOff Under-Report Sales Internet
Unauthorized resellers (langtoninfo.uk.co and market media) were selling my books at 2-3 times higher price.  I knew they  were not authorized resellers, because I did not choose Extended Distribution Channel, and only one of my books was sold.  Createspace's executive office completely ignored this unauthorized distribution channel, and kept repeating I would get royalties.  I get $2.33 (while Amazon and Createspace get $7.72) for each book sale, and I was concerned about copyright/distribution rights.   I was shocked their responses and ignorance. Createspace's executive office then said any one can go out and sell my books without my permission (TOTAL IGNORANCE). Since I complained to Amazon/Createspace, they started retaliating me.  When I upload book, they just delayed publishing with numerous stupid reasons. Then there you go.  Tim Ferriss signed contract with Amazon to publish his 4-hour chef, and the book is coming out soon.  Createspace claimed my book of slow carb violated trademarks.  Tim Ferriss applied trademark with four-hour which was refused and his trademark is 4-hour.  Further Tim Ferriss is not the one who created slow carb diet nor he has trademark for slow carb.Even if so, when you write a review of Tim Ferriss' 4-hour body book, there is no trademark by using 4-hour body.  (another sign of ignorance).They removed my book without any opportunities.  So I complained with legal basis that trademark does not apply here, and if so why didn't they remove other books with same titles?  Why discriminate?Amazon/Createspace behave they do not need to respond.  Their attitude was Amazon is Number 1, do what we say so. If not, we remove your account for life.  That's what happened.  I listed NUMEROUS ILLEGAL BOOK that are selling currently at Amazon, and asked them to remove. If not, I would file complaint.  Their response was banning my account for life. Regulators have to regulate Amazon.  Amazon/Createspace's attitude tells this is not a company with future. BTW, Amazon is being sued by Apple for trademark infringement of using App store (Apple's trademark)!!
Feb 20 2011
Amazon / Createspace Amazon & createspace are selling books without giving the authors their royalties Internet
 I authored a book through Createspace, which is owned by Amazon on June 18, 2010 ( see link for book ) http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Touch-Plate-Consciousness-Spiritual/dp/1450581684/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1282153425&sr=1-1 I have the ability to monitor my account online but can only get minimal information, such as the date a book sold, if it was amazon who sold my book or another distribution channel and how much royalty I will receive.  It does not show any information as to who bought my book or the transaction numbers that would connect a sale to my account. Keeping this information from me in the beginning made me feel left in the dark. Since the day my book started selling I have been promoting it at most of the metaphysical book stores in the valley, restaurants and through many online channels such as forums and an interview on an Internet radio program. I even have an agent with an associate who are promoting my book who receive 15% of what shows up on my account. I also teach classes at Alpha Book Center once a month and they advertise my class and my book in their Omega Directory every month which has a printing of 10,000 and is distributed around the state and on the Internet. (see link) http://www.aznewage.com/omega_flip19.htmI have personally sold over 400 books. In the beginning I watched my sales go up and then I watched them drop to less than the amount sold the first week. I continued to promote my book and had spoken to many who said they were going to buy my book, but the numbers on my account did not climb any higher each month. In the month of January I kept watching my account every day, on the 5th one book sold to a single person, then on the 12th two books sold through an expanded distribution channel. On the 13th I talked to a friend of mine who said she was going to buy the book at Borders books on Camelback Rd. in Scottsdale. She told me she was to busy that day to go to Borders and said she would buy it online instead, I said either way is fine.  For the next few days I kept checking my account to see if she had bought the book, but the numbers were not changing, it still said three sold. On the 26th I called my friend and she said she has the book and is reading it, I told her my account was not showing it was sold and that I was going to call my publisher and find out what is going on. I called Createspace and explained to them I did not get credited for a book that was bought by a friend, the person on the phone said, did she buy a used one or a new one?, because if it was used I would not get credit for it, I said I believe it was a new copy but I would find out for sure. That day I received a mail from my publisher stating they were investigating the issue and that I may wish to provide the order number to the order that I have concerns with.  I thought to myself, they should have every order number concerning by book whether it was used or new since they Amazon and Createspace are the same company. I called my friend and got the order number and gave it to Createspace over the phone. On February 3rd I received a mail from Create space that said the order was filled with a book that was returned, then a few sentences down it says a copy of my book was manufactured to fulfill an order, which was then canceled. when this occurs, you receive a royalty for the book that was manufactured and the book may be placed in Amazon.com's inventory to be used to fulfill a future order. Was this a returned book or a canceled one, and when did this happen, I never heard about it until I made a complaint. I was a private investigator for years, and this would be considered CYA. All this information should have been available the first day I called without me getting them the order number. I believe Createspace is printing books and Amazon is selling them while randomly giving credit to the author. My book sells for less than most books and there are a lot of authors who are in my position and have been trusting Creatspace and Amazon as our publisher and sales team. Amazon can make a lot of money by just printing up books and selling them without any one of us knowing about it. When every author finds out about this, they will be devastated and will have to find a new publisher. It would take an audit to find out how many books are truly printed and sold.
Feb 09 2009
Createspace, Inc. IKTHALION PRESS WITHDRAWS FROM CREATESPACE San Jose California
Ikthalion Press, an independent publisher of science fantasy adventure and nonfiction books, has withdrawn ten titles from San Jose, California Amazon company Createspace, Inc., due to irreconcilable differences in fulfillment models and nonpayment of residuals due from the sale of IP books in 2008. CreateSpace states that its policy is not to pay until a minimum of $20 of royalties were accumulated. We were contacted by Createspace in January of 2009 and assured that the funds would be deposited at January 30, says author/owner T. M. Moore. When we sent a message saying the funds were not received on February 6, Createspace tried to delay payment further by suggesting that we entered our bank number wrong. We have withdrawn the titles to prevent further sales being made through Createspace in the future, with the expectation that no sales would be realized in 2009 based on the historical record of dismal sales established in 2008, and that continued nonpayment would result. To date a message was sent about discussing the issue by phone. Since they do not deal with anyone except by email, we can only assume that this is another delaying tactic. Ikthalion Press continues to do business with Amazon, Createspace's parent company, and with its primary printer Lightning Source, Inc.; of which Amazon is a partner distributor. Two of the titles are currently in preparation to upload to LSI in the next two months. We continue to offer all our books in a variety of formats including print,pdf,Kindle and Mobipocket. Our books can be purchased directly or through Amazon and other major booksellers throughout the United States and the UK. Antellus8 Sherman Oaks, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: San Jose, California
Jan 24 2012
Amazon Createspace, Amazon RipOff Under-Report Sales, Internet
here are MANY people claiming Amazon/Createspace are under-reporting sales, and hiding royalties to authors/publishers.  1. amazon provide book sales to third parties, and the sales numbers are Extremely Lower than actual sales (4-10 times). 2. MANY author/publisher complained Amazon/Createspace did not update sales, when author/publisher's friends/family purchased books (informed).   Amazon/Createspace do not think they have to respond to authors/publisher, and if they complain they are banned for life. Sometimes, Amazon/Createspace excused that previous buyer returned books, and they did not report new sales.  This is also underreporting sales:  Amazon/Createspace sells used/returned books via Marketplace, and authors/publishers do not get royalties from sales on Marketplace.  Therefore, Amazon/Createspace makes money either books are returned or not, while author/publisher do not get royalties. 3. I personally have evidence that when there have been sales ranking on Amazon websites, Amazon failed to report any sales.   When I complain, Amazon either report a sale, or neglect.  4. One of my books have ONE SINGLE sales per Createspace's record.  I did not select Extended Distribution Channel (EDC), but there were multiple third parties and Amazon's own Marketplace were selling this book at the same time.   Since I have copy rights,  only Createspace/Amazon can sell my book, and only one copy was sold, there should not MULTIPLE sellers on this book. Two of these sellers were selling the book 2-3 times higher than actual book price.  When I complained to Createspace and Amazon, Createspace's executives office responded I would get royalties when third parties sell.   My concern was why there were MULTIPLE sellers, whom I did not authorize, but Createspace and Amazon have refused to respond on the issue. Then Createspace's executive office ignorantly stated any one can sell my books without my permission?? This shows total ignorance of copyright/distribution laws. Since I complained to Amazon/Createspace's executives, they started retaliation. 5. Some people complained Amazon's legal department that some authors violate copy rights, but Amazon refused to remove higher ranking books (see below), while removing lower ranking books.   We have contacted AMAZON LEGAL DEPARMENT ABOUT THIS and they keep removing the book and these awful people just change the name, make up a new author and sell it again.  http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Delicious-Recipes-Special-ebook/product-reviews/B006EEMEKA/ref=cm_cr_dp_hist_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filterBy=addOneStar
Nov 01 2012
createspace.com Amazon.com Fraud Internet
Create Space.com is a subsidary of Amazon.com.  They present themselves as a publisher of books, music and other media.  You are led to believe that Amazon.com will publish your book.  In the process of converting your manuscript to a printed book, you are contacted by a Create Space agent who identifyies herself as your publishing consultant. You later learn that Create Space is a publish on demand company.  That means that you pay them to publish your book.  When your book is finally published, it is void of any publisher's name.  They claim they are a printng company only, not a publisher.  That is fraud in any language.  Without a publisher's name in the book, the book looks unprofessional and at first glance unworthy of purchase.  Anyone viewing a copy will have no clue as to where they would purchse their own copy.  I strongly recommend that if you are an author of a manuscript that you want published, do not go with Create Space.com.
Jan 09 2017
Lighthouse Publishing/Andy Overett CreateSpace Self-Publisher in Disguise Took Me for 400 Bucks Georgia and/or Minnesota
I was desperate to publish my book.  As my book had a lot of Christian themes, I thought to pitch it to some Christian publishers/agents.  One of those was Lighthouse Christian Publishing, found online.  I sent them an email with my pitch and a manuscript in doc form. After twenty years of mostly rejections for my work, I was cheered to see that Lighthouse wanted to publish my work!  Some things bothered me about the contract, but I wanted to believe in the deal, and tried to have faith--so after saving money for six months, I finally paid Lighthouse/Andy Overett $399 via paypal to get the publishing started. Soon I found out that Andy was unwilling to let me in on process of being paid/how many books were selling, etc.  So I looked further into his publishing process to find he was just a self-publisher with Amazon.com's CreateSpace.com.  With them, anyone can self-publish and sell books FOR FREE. When I learned this, and told Andy via email that I wanted to get out of contract to pursue free self-publishing with CreateSpace on my own, he refused to part with any of the $399 I had sent to him.  I told him via email (no phone number for him given--another red flag) that he could keep $200 for the work he had done on the book, and for illuminating me in some ways--about a great free self-publishing/selling service called CreateSpace.com. He refused to give me ANY money back, taking the full $399 I saved over a six month period.  He never posted the book on his website, so only half the contract was followed--in which he promised to sell the book on Amazon.com.
Mar 09 2011
createspace - amazon they taxed me for my book wout knowledge Internet
I wrote a book & published it under createspace, i didnt earn much but was proud of the amount i was earning, bc i was on limited income i was being careful so i thought until i was being taxed, $21.00 each book= 7.26 royalties so y was i being taxed for ssi
Oct 24 2017
eurocall24.com Euro24 eurocall24.com scammers Internet
Hello Be Warned of www.eurocall24.com  they are Pure scammers. I generated thousands of minus , of the tune of $5,000 , they refused to pay me. Giving flimcy Excuses, I have asked for my Money politely , they refused to pay me, Instead they block me on skype and my account Blocked as well. So i wont be able to copy my transaction statement to forward to my lawyer and others who might be interested in the case. The company is a pure scam, no address on their site, no name of any reprensative of the company.  They have been doing this to lot of people , they will claim what ever to get your money. Stay Away from www.eurocall24.com as they are complete fraud . I have been in this busienss for years, no issue with any provider for years, only this bloody www.eurocall24.com has the impunity to steal my money.
Jan 19 2016
Lighthouse Christian Publishing ,Andy Overett, Lighthouse Publishing Breach of contract Buford Georgia
My book Ain't Nobody's Business is not on the publisher's website. He has not reponded to my questions. Andy Overett the president setup my book on createspace this is not on our contract. I learned from another author of his no royalties will be paid out if if his is sold via Createspace. Royalties and credits are only paid out through their website. Lastly, Shotty editing.
Entity: Buford, Georgia
Dec 12 2008
CreateSpace - Amazon Failed to pay timely or report sales in a clear manner. Scotts Valley California
In August I set up and listed my titles with CreateSpace, a subsidiary of Amazon, for sale on the Amazon marketplace. After 15 proofs and hundreds of dollars later, I sold only 3 books through them in August and September. According to CS's payment policy, I was to be paid for sales within 30 days after the end of the month in which the sale was made. I waited until November before I contacted them, when they informed me that they would only pay out after $20 was accumulated. I have not sold another book since, not even a book I know sells well through Amazon or other sites. Further, all my attempts to get my money has met with deaf ears. I know that the books sold through Amazon, but since Amazon has never been responsive to anything anyone has asked it to do, I have no way to track the date they were sold, or for how much. I am already contemplating removing my books from CreateSpace and sticking with the only professional printer in the publishing business so far, LSI. As it was, I had already moved to CreateSpace from Lulu, which proved to be another money-wasting proposition. I am removing my Amazon links and any connection to that market, and if I sell anything through Amazon it will be through LSI. Further, I call for a boycott of any self-publishing house which offers promises it can't keep. From what I hear of Amazon, there is no profit to be had when a company keeps all the money and shuts out the seller or producer of the product. That is not only a bait and switch tactic, it is out and out fraud. It's time to consider what's good for the overall online economy and shut them down. Antellus8 Sherman Oaks, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Scotts Valley, California
Mar 24 2007
MP3MUSICHQ-COM musicmp3.com Online California
I read a rip off report about mp3musichq.com Internet U.S.A. Phone Number: 818-303-1770 mp3 apparently they managed to take my info when i signed up for lifeteime limewire subscription. anyway, after i realized they were debetting $9.88 a month automatically from my checking. I used a search engine & found there web site. I called the customer service & told them I had no interest in any extra $9.88 being taken out my account for anything. The guy said I ? subscribed? for a hacker protection ! WTF ? I don't remember doing that along the way ?? I'm usually good about avoiding the BS Pop ups & gimmicks...But they got me ! The cuatomer rep deleted the automatic debiting & said that I should no longer see that on my banking statements in the future. But I guess we'll have to see ??? Luckily they only snagged $9.88 for two months. So if you got scammed call Billing: 1-866-730-0934 (toll free)(USA)& hopefully they will delete your account as well. I stilll got lifetime limewire without that monthly fee. Good Luck, Jimmy Newport News, VA., Jimmy newport news, VirginiaU.S.A.
Entity: California
Jul 23 2004
1T3.com ripoff 69.10.142.33 1T3.com Ripp OFF Cheaters
I also been just ripped off by http://1T3.com I ordered their 1000 MB hosting plan and they took my money through paypal and then they sent me a email of my hosting package. give me my ftp login and server addresses too. I loged in to that accout once and once only after that I could not log back in at all and thier web site was or has been down for along time now been at least two days and I got the server off them last weekend and could not access it at all after the first time I logged in. I bad mouth them by email and they laughed at me and I even got a email back from them stating that they will not refund my money back to me at all !! and they even said good luck on trying to report us in to the FBI or fruad department. cause I made a threat to them that I would do that and I did report them in to the FBI and to the BBB and fruad department too. But I did get one good info from them their ip address !! heres their ip 69.10.142.33 now the FBI can have fun and trace them when ever their online unless they change thier ip!! Jamie Augusta, MaineU.S.A. sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company your comments on this policy are welcome! CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Sep 07 2008
FAMILYCONTACT911.COM FamilyContact911.com deseptive charges Clearwater Florida
My AT&T bill was reflecting a late charge of $15.95 to my suprise because I paid my bill even before due date. By contacting AT&T I found out that the late charge was submitted by a third billing party. Looking closer, FAMILYCONTACT911.COM charged me $7.95 for a service that I never asked for. I personally dislike AT&T services enormously and I am willing to cancel their services altogether; I have to call them almost every month to dispute a charge or unfunded fee. If there are enough of us to take drastic actions mabe big guys listen to little ones. Kevin Fontana, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Clearwater, Florida
14, Report #401913
Dec 16 2008
Colonmed700.com RIPOFF by Colonmed700.com Glendale California
I ordered a free sample and paid the shipping on it and they continued to send more and charge my credit card.. they charged me $88.97 for 1 month and they will continue until I find a way to stop those crooks....does anyone have the answer.... Jerry niles, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Glendale, California
May 25 2011
X10.com X10.com - bad software Las Vegas, Nevada
I purchased some X10.com cameras and software to run the cameras. I called and emailed tech support over and over and still don't have the software running and X10.com refuses to give me my money back because I've been trying to get it to work for more than 30 days! The two biggest problems X10.com was never able to resolve:      Vanguard software: is a memory hog and brings my PC to it knees. To get the cameras to function I had to run it on the same PC as Active Home Pro. Now all the macros that were working in Active Home Pro no longer work because of Vanguard. According to other users on the X10.com forum they've never been able to get Vanguard to work.      MyHome software: I have a webserver running on port 80 and found out after many hours trying to get MyHome to work that it must use port 80. X10.com gives no way to configure the software to use any other port. My suggestion - don't buy MyHome if you are running a webserver on port 80. So here I am stuck with cameras and software that don't work and X10.com support won't work with me nor will the company refund my money. BUYER BEWARE !!!!!
Entity: Las Vegas, Nevada
Sep 14 2011
MYCASHNOW .COM DISCOUNTADVANCES.COM PAYDAYMAX.COM FOURSEASONSCASH,COM SCAM!! CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee
I worked for this company in Chattanooga Tennessee(support seven), which is a call center for all of these companies, owned by the owner of the companies as well.  These are all scams! They do offer payday loans, but fail to give or allow employees to give the truth about charges to obtain these loans. The interest rate is well over 400% and they say they don't sell or give info to other companies, but they do. They also don't want the customer to know they have a call center in Costa Rica as well. Once you apply for a loan, they have all of your personal information in the system and numerous people have access to ALL of your personal information. Even when a customer asks for the info to be removed, they still keep it!  I can guarantee if you have had your bank account hacked after applying, it is because of these crooks!. I understand that noone makes you take these loans, but times are hard, and I know I work too hard to be ripped off while trying to make ends meet!...please think twice before doing any business with the above named companies, you can also find complaints on the FTC website
Entity: CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee
17, Report #820981
Jan 10 2012
X10.com x10 x10.com Internet
BEWARE of X10.com. The customer service is terrible. I had got an RMA from them for a camera package that was terrible in quality. Also another RMA for a vcr package that their website added to my order when I clicked on a remote package instead.  I keep contacting them about my returns, They have confirmed that they have recieved them. But they have differant excuses each time about why I haven't recieved the refund. I also ordered a security system for my daughetrs house for Christmas a couple of months before Christmas. It never came. When I contacted them to find out what happened they informed me they were out of the console and it would be 2 weeks after Christmas. i told them it was suopposed to be a gift what to do. They said tell my daugher to wait. What a joke. I still don't have the security system or my refund on the other RMA and it is 1-11-12. This company is a joke. BEWARE!
Feb 08 2010
naroyt118.com naroyt518.com He lied to me Beijing, Internet
I went to visit the site looking for computers but because his products are so cheap it caught my eyes so I tried to contact the guy and the guy just insisted me on making the payment and refused to answer any of my question. I spent about 30 or more emails back and forth with him and realize that he's a scam since I found couple links on rip off report as well that they are not reliable. I already knew that it wasn't reliable I just wanted to try it myself. He kept insisting that his product is original and new and and that was it that he told me. I asked him a lot of questions on the product and he didn't seem like he knew what he was talking about. He wanted me to do the transfer money to his bank and of course that that is the worst thing you can do to a stranger so I didn't do it. I'm here just to warn you guys who look at his sites and want to buy his stuff I suggest you guys don't do it because this guy is a scam in my opinion. I just want to spread the word that's all.  Thanks, Parks
Entity: Beijing, Internet
Feb 08 2011
Wincash247.com , wincash247.com Misleading internet advertisment site Brea, California
www.Wincash247.com     States that you never have to pay to play there games, in fact they NEVER pay you if you reach the required amount to cash out. They offer a spin the wheel game which, is not accurate, the wheel glitches and deducts double spins. After reaching the required amount to cash out, which I used gwallet to purchase spins.  I submitted my request for my money and never recieved anything. I wrote to the help center. And someone name David, said I requested a transfer to coolcat casino , but the transaction never happened. I wrote them 4 other times, with proof of non payment. They did not respond back after I sent proof of non payment. This has been over a month for my request and still have not heard back. They trick you into thinking you can win free money, which is misleading they, have no problem taking your money and running. They never give the credits for hours of advertisements, they claim are 100% free, and are just out to take your money.
Entity: Brea, California
Mar 13 2014
Ar15.com Paid member banned from ar15.com Internet
I was a paid member & they banned me so I built my own forum m4ar15.com
Entity: Select State/Province
21, Report #1222021
Apr 12 2015
xcom200.com xcom200.com UOP help online tutoring scam Internet
THIS IS A SCAM SITE I BOUGHT TUTORIAL ON THIS SITE FOR XCOMM200 WEEK 9 AFTER PURCHASE MONEY WAS TAKEN OUT QUICKLY , BUT TUTORIAL NEVER ARRIVED. I SENT THEM UNTIL NOW 14 EMAILS FOR WHICH THEY NEVER REPLIED UNTIL NOW. BEWARE TO BUY FROM SITES WHO CAN NOT EVEN FIX THEIR WEB LAYOUTS. THEY ARE JUST SAME PEOPLE BEHIND USING DIFFERENT EMAILS AND PAYPAL IDS TO RIP THE PEOPLE OFF THEIR MONEY WHO ARE IN NEED OF HELP. NEVER EVER BUY FROM A SITE WHO DONT HAVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT ONLINE AND DO NOT HAVE EMAIL ENDING WITH THEIR WEBSITE NAMES. THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS IS uopashinfo@gmail.com. AFTER BUYING MY MONEY WAS ALSO GONE TO A PERSON NAMEDADITI PERIWAL You sent a payment of $7.00 USD to aditi periwal.   THIS IS SOME INDIAN NAME, THE INTERNET IS NOW GETTING OVER CROWDED WITH INDIAN SCAMMERS. TAKE CARE
22, Report #204528
Aug 04 2006
True .com ripoff Blank Internet
I tried a trial offer of True.com. I used it for 2 days I had an emergencey out of state and return to see True.com charged my account 50.00 . I cancelled at that moment and demanded a refund then I emailed 2 times still no refund. I looked throughly for a phone number to contact the site none found or that I could see. In the mean time the emails kept coming from True.com. That's when I noticed in very small print a phone number I called they refused to refund my money said I agreed to the terms I explained what happen to me and that I only agreed to the trial terms not as a full member True.com refusses to refund my money On a product I havn't used!! I asked them why they made it so hard to cancel the person I talked to said it was in the terms I agreed to that I could only cancel If I called the number that I was unable to locate. I asked then why do you have a cancelation process set up on your site? I thought I cancelled a month ago through there only to find out with in two days True.com was going to bill my card another 50.00 dollars in which I am sure they would have refussed to refund as well. Robert mesa, ArizonaU.S.A.
Mar 03 2006
Accessoriesplus1.com ripoff Internet
I ordered a pair of knockoff Coach sunglasses from this place. They sent me a cheap pair of like, $5 glasses, but I paid almost $60 for them. They told me I could return my item and they would refund my money. Over TWO MONTHS has gone by, and STILL no refund. Plus, their website is down, and there is no number to call or anything. The website is one big scam. But karma always comes back, so they will get theirs. Catherine Addison, IllinoisU.S.A.
Oct 04 2005
X10.com ripoff Internet
I purchased a digital camera/ recorder, it has not worked since I received it. The return policy gives only 14 days to return the product, and you cannot return it unless you get a RMA # from them. I have been waiting 4 days and have yet to get a call or e-mail with the number. I contacted them again and they said they sent me an e-mail just hours before. The e-mail has yet to download into my e-mail account. I told them the only e-mail I received was from my father, 7 hours after the initial call. The fool at the customer service center told me to open a HOT-MAIL account for my e-mail. I received all their other e-mail, now I need a HOT-Mail account to get their e-mail. DO not put up with their garbage. Do not purchase from them. James Southgate, MichiganU.S.A.
Oct 04 2005
Shoe22.com ripoff Clifton new jersey
I ordered a pair of quality jordans Sept.17 for my boyfriend's birthday and i sent a check in on Sept 18. and here it is 2 days before his birthday and still no shoes. What made it even worse they already cashed the check and still processing my order. All i want to do is get these shoes for my boyfriends birthday if they can't send them please return my money. I will be glad to do an update if either or happens Nikita lawton, OklahomaU.S.A.

Showing 1-25 | Showing Page 1 of 304