CREATESPACE COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: createspace com

There may be more reports for "createspace com"

For more results perform a general search for "createspace com"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jan 23 2008
CLKBANK*COM COMPUTER FRAUD Internet nationwide
Same as all the rest of the reports i've read!!!! BBB has nothing on them. Mark ANCHORAGE, AlaskaU.S.A.
Feb 11 2004
Datesnow,com ripoff Internet
i was charged 79.99 for a site i never signed up for, the supposed date was a day when my entire family was home and my 5-year old daughter was on the disney web site.. Ron interlochen, MichiganU.S.A.
Sep 07 2008
Www.getacheap360.com RIP OFF Internet
I bought a 360 from this company a day later i recieved a confirmation and the site is no longer there. It said allow 8-10 days for delivery and that was Aug 18th I knew better but I thought if it does work I got a cheap system. also beware of www.consolesforless.com and www.buyanxboxonline.com all are the same site if they are even still up and running. Chaz920 anywhere, MichiganU.S.A.
Aug 05 2008
1cheapps3.com Cheap PS 3 Internet
I used this website to purchase a ps3 for my sons thirteenth birthday. I went back to the website to check order status and was give a prompt the said awaiting arrival in warehouse 14. The next day when I checked order status, I could not even get on the site. No one answers any phones, or returns any messages.:( I was charged for the system. Buyer beware! I simply hate it for my son! Jm J, TexasU.S.A.
Aug 22 2008
Jordans360.com took my money Internet
I paid $150.00 dollars for two pairs of shoes. Jordans360.com took tke money the next day. tried to send an email, never seen my shoes or heard from jordans360 Justin **** littleton, ColoradoU.S.A.
Jun 07 2012
resumemycareer,com Resume writing rip off Internet
Several months ago, I contacted this company to re-write a resume for me.  Justin, who I believe is the only person that works there, was friendly at first.  He described to me what the company can do for my resume and that they will re-write the resume until I am satisfied with the results. I knew I was in trouble after the first incident.  The site says a 24 hour turn around, it took over 2 weeks to get the first draft and when I was not happy with it Justin took on an attitude and started yelling at me.  This would be the first of several incidents.  He has a very explosive personality and will run you into the ground if you don't like his work.  And that's exactly what happened to me. I'm older and re-entering the work force after losing my business and obtaining a new degree in a different field.  I was very green on how to format a resume in today's standard and that's why I sought out a professional.  To help me.  What I got was a resume that had nothing to do with my field at all.  However, I didn't know this until I applied to over 1200 jobs and spoke with several recruiters.  I was told my resume needed updating. For about 45 days I tried to reach Justin via email and phone, which I was unsuccessful.  When I finally did get through to him, today and explained the issue.  He again started screaming at me, talking over me and wouldn't listen.  Told me it was my fault the resume was wrong.  I finally had enough of his yelling and told him to F off and hung up. This was a complete waste of money.
Jan 27 2012
savemore com savemore scam Tooele, Utah
I bought gift 2 cards for Barnes & Noble and one for Cabela's that I have never received but the savemore website says they've been redeemed. I also bought $50 worth of dining dollars that came with a $25 Walmart gift card but the codes for these don't work. I have tried to call the 800 number for savemore but after waiting forever on hold I was sent to voicemail and asked to leave my contact info so they could return my call. I never heard from them. I have spent $75 at savemore,com and got absolutely nothing. I want my money back and savemore needs to be shut down before they rip anyone else off!
Entity: Tooele, Utah
Feb 29 2016
CarInfo1.com Denver Colorado
To read other reports about this company, please click the link below:http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specific_search/CarInfo1.com
Jul 07 2012
XDating .com Scam Internet
Created free membership with XDating .com I received many messages, I like you hits and viewed you hits. I kept this free status for 4 weeks.After upgrading to premium account which I paid $29.95 for one month membership all activity from other members can to a complete stop. The only way to message other members was to have a premium account. I created other free membership accounts during the same time period, all the free membership accounts had lots of activity. The paid membership account had none. I'm also concerned where they're getting all the pictures of the members from.
Jan 25 2010
Com Ed Outrageous Charges Internet, Illinois
I recently moved within Chicago and am receiving ComEd bills at approx $300 a month. It appears to be an ESTIMATED bill, though their website does not explain that in their Understanding Your Bill and I cannot understand how it could be so much when I haven't changed my lifestyle from the previous place which I paid at most $90 a month...and I have GAS heat on top of it. One significant difference I noticed in the invoices is the Distribution Facilities Charge. Apparently it means (according to ComEd)  kW (kilowatts) X MKD (Maximum Kilowatts Delivered) for the billing period. My previous bills stated the cost to be $12.95 and now they are at $58.23. Does anyone know what this may pertain to?  I have already contacted ComEd to look into it and they have found no errors.
Entity: Internet, Illinois
Jun 11 2009
Hosting24.com False Representation Internet
Hosting24.com - www.hosting24.com Is a cheap Web host company that use false representation to lure customer from other Host. They apparently offer more for less but it's just a facade. they don't write in details ( like the fact you can just have 1 domain even on their most expensive plan ) but it's not written nowhere. On top of it, they are advertising that they Move your site for you hassle-free.. it's totally un-true as they don't even have a site-moving program and I highly doubt that anyone that works there actually have the knowledge to move any site even if it would only consist of a single index page. It took me half a day and 14 customer support ticket to learn that their cron directory was curl and not something like.. usr/bin/curl.. that's totally absurd for such a basic question to a host. they advertise that you can contact the CEO if you don't get treated the way it should.. it' also un-true.. I highly doubt he even care about his customer as I never got any reply from him. it's all a fraud.. a scam.. call it what you want.. they do have the web hosting service.. but that's all.. no support.. no knowledge.. no professionalism The chat representative even admitted it being a scam and them not helping people. Ehan beverly hills, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Oct 29 2009
zml6.com unauthorized charges Internet
 zml.com charged me 29.99 withouth  notifying me about it. They also instatly subscribe me in to monthly refill, without notification. They are charging me since May i just realized now. What can I do to get refund?
Mar 10 2011
wincash247.com money fraud Internet
i was playing games thinking i would get my cash from wincash247 and i did not. i won 60 dollars and did recieve it and i bought credit to play wit my credit card. i would like to get help to get my money back from this.
Jan 19 2011
pandorabracketdiscount,com pandora charms Internet
i order a pandora charms n bracket from this company but now they are fadeing i keep emailing them but they are not answering me. i brought item around christmas. but my credit card pay to the item as.gz yinyuswarg liping shenzhen this is the bill that came on my visa can u help me
Feb 16 2010
tube8.com Adult material site Internet
I visited www.tube8.com recently and signed up for a free trial subscription which was only $2.98. My account was charged once for $3.00 and another time for $44.59, but on my statement there were two different website and contact phone numbers. Even after I canceled my trial membership, the $44 charge was not removed. I have not been able to contact this www.PDF-BILL.com in any way. The phone number provided is missing the last digit and the website is invalid.  Be ware!!!
Jul 16 2009
Coloncleanse3000.com Scottsdale Arizona
On June 20th I ordered a free trial from this website and only had to pay for shipping. I rec'd the merchandise about a week later. I reviewed the paperwork that was included and there was absolutely no information regarding an amount that would be charged if I didn't cancel the account. Much to my surprise on July10th $83.95 was charged to my credit card! I telephoned them and was told I would not be able get a refund because I had not called to cancel within 14 days of June 20th. I finally spoke to a supervisor and was given a credit of $44.00 (this was just today so I have not seen the credit to my account yet). I was told I would receive an email regarding my cancellation - I haven't received that yet either. This is a very deceiving practice from this company and I just want everyone out there to be aware! Jan Middletown, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Scottsdale, Arizona
Apr 28 2009
Grants360.com. Small help Internet
Here's the problem I have with this scam outfit. They charge you $1.95 basically for nothing, then immediately you are charged another $38.21 US, no 24 hour wait at all. The next day they burn you for another $57.61 US. Why do they not simply add the $1.95 and the $38.21 together for a total of $40.16 right up front? Because NOBODY would buy that, now would they? I called Visa today and explained it to them. Now Visa reads their TOS to see if there is anything they can do to help. They got me through to a call center in the Phillipines, (hard time understanding the gal on the phone) who gave me the email address above to ask for a refund. I applied first thing this morning, and shortly after I got a reply offering me $40 and $25 partial refunds on the two invoices. I figured a $65 US refund was better than a kick in the derriere. I suppose there is always the possibility that had I persisted, I may have got it all back except for the $1.95. But I don't know that for sure. So, to anyone out there who has been stung, here's a chance to get at least some of your money back. Good luck. Cocobolo Cedar, British ColumbiaCanada
43, Report #802055
Nov 27 2011
Familycontact911.com Rip-off Internet
I suddenly noticed on my auto pay for my AT&T landline that an unusual fee appeared in April of 2011 ($15.95) and then became a monthly fee of $12.95 since then to the present November 2011. It is supposedly for emergency 911 calling service, which my landline presently provides me with.....why would I sign up for such a service? I never did! These people are complete rip-off artists. They do not have representatives for their service number. Call AT&T directly and refuse any further charges to your bill. Total scam.
Jun 28 2011
Amazon,com Telephone lexington, Kentucky
The year of 2008 of Christmas  i have order a Cell telephone and did not work! I they said can not give me my money back! I lost my money and the did not work! And i also have take to AT and T they said the was no good and out date.Amazon said no money back! That did not feel good at all.!
Entity: lexington, Kentucky
Feb 29 2016
MyInfo1.com Denver Colorado
To read other reports about this company, please click the link below:http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specific_search/MyInfo1.com
Mar 11 2009
powerleveling123.com/ fraud/scam Online Nationwide
I have made a game related purchase through this site and received absolutely nothing in return. I have contacted them continually and nothing was resolved. When I try their live chat, the representative never has any answers for me, except to come back in2 hours. I have done that for 24 hours, after the product purchased was promised within 2 hours of purchase. When asked to speak to a supervisor, no matter what time of day it is, there is never one available. Opened a paypal dispute and got an immediate reply to my dispute from them, stating to wait a few more hours for delivery. Ha! Of course still nothing. This is going to escalate into a paypal claim. Last time I tried to contact them via live chat, the rep. would not even answer my questions. I found them to be very rude. Sandstorm Kitchener, OntarioCanada
Entity: Nationwide
Oct 31 2008
MyRebates411.com Rebates are not sent Internet
Myrebates411.com seems to be a scam artist. I have and am still waiting for my two rebates that I sent over 5 months ago (rebate coupons were offered by Newegg.com; now with this issue, Newegg.com shouldn't deal with MyRebates411.com). I was very careful on both of my $20 rebates before sending, because I was well aware of the note that said something like any incomplete information can lead to disqualification. I check the status for both after 3 months, and one was okay, but the other was disqualified because of blank envelope, which didn't make any sense, because I made sure of all the required information by checking every one of them. I wrote them an email a few times, but never heard anything back. It's going on 6 months, and I still didn't receive any rebate check. It's a scam they are pulling, and they figure many will not send in their rebates and most who do send in their rebates will not complain if or when they don't receive their rebates (which is one reason why stores that are affiliated with myrebates411 do give our compelling deals on purpose). I suggest that you don't trust myrebates411.com for any reason. Konami2008 Parker, ColoradoU.S.A.
Dec 07 2010
xbid .com scam artist Internet
they stole 75$ from my checking acct. now they will not return my e-mail.my bank gave me a number to call ,it just refers you back to coustomer help....ripoff .scam artist.you will pay
Mar 08 2016
CarInfo2.com Denver Colorado
To read other reports about this company, please click the link below:http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specific_search/CarInfo2
Jun 12 2013
www.freebook1.com Plagerism Internet
I do not understand why these people have not been arrested and tortured every day. I spent much time and money to research and write my books that are published on Amazon Kindle, Nook etc. And they have the audacity to offer it for free if one  gives them all kinds of personal information. As they said in France and by the Queen of Hearts in Alice's story, Off with their heads.

Showing 26-50 | Showing Page 2 of 304