DEALDASH.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dealdash.com

There may be more reports for "dealdash.com"

For more results perform a general search for "dealdash.com"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Aug 06 2013
Dealdash.com On 08/04/13 I went to dealdash.com and made a total of 2 purchase bids 1 @ 34.00 and 1 @ 68.00 and when I checked my e-mail they had me buying a total of 4, basically doubled what I purchased. I know what I bought and I will pay for the 2 I purchased but I will do everything I can not to be a victim of a scam and this was a scam. I e-mailed dealdash.com and they responded that they show i Purcahsed 4, I am not crazy I work with money where I work and I know how many bid purcahses i made. The business i work in call for accuracy in money. This deadash.com is a rip off business and should not be allowed to continue to do any harm to anyone else. Internet
 On 08/04/13 I made (2) purchase bids (1) @ $34.00 (1) @ $68.00 and  when I checked my E-mail they have doubled my purchase from (2) to (4) this is a rip off I know what I bought and it was not (4). My work calls for me to be accurate in dealing with their money and I have been with this company over 10 years. What dealdash.com is doing is a scam and should to stopped brfore doing any more harm. God knows how many others have been scammed and did not catch it. I will pay for the (2) purchases i made (1) $34.00 (1) $68.00 but there needs to be action taken against this company for their scams. I pray this will help to stop dealdash.com from doing anyone else like this.
Entity: Internet
27, Report #982089
Dec 14 2012
Dealdash - Dealdash.com Ripoff !!!Huge multi scamming penny auction internet company Manhattan, New York New York
We have won 27 items on dealdash.com but only receiving 6 of them in odd order and dealdash voided out our shipments(items supposedly shipped out already) as they noticed that we filed Items not receivedclaims via Paypal.Only then had customer support contact us asking how would we like them to proceed..we replied that we wished for the items won and agreed to cancel claims at that time. We canceled all claims and disputes and 3 days later still dealdash continue to Void out shipments on more items and not return/refund funds used to purchase items as well as funds used to purchase the bids used to win these items...what a rippoff you may say...But wait there is more!!! Again we have opened paypal claims against dealdash for the other 21 items(currently in resolution stages with Paypal.com) Dealdash inc. is a multi scamming organized group of young individuals. They will utilize stalling techniques as so that filing time for claims against them has been exhausted(45 days to file via paypal) with promises that items are ready to ship or have been shipped (as Dealdash dashboard states that your won item has shipped (though it hasn't). The lag issue is so tremendous (which is a way to allow Bots to steal and win said item...not to mention the Bot issue.Dealdash makes the claim that they have over 880,000 active users/customers then why is it that all bidders have relatively fresh Member since dates and you see the same repetitive bidders over and over (especially the winners of auction)...but not one bidder holds a date older than the year 2012. Don't bother trying to call either numbers(855-883-3274 or 855-455-3325) provided for customer support as we have attempted both on many occasions...and the results end up the same, one number tells you to contact customer service via email and the other plays music until eventually it also ends in a pre recorded message telling you to contact them via email (??????) We (my wife and I) have spent too much on this scam and am now wanting to fight back and protect the ignorant masses from the harm and trouble that these internet scams and fraudulent addictive auctions create.
Dec 14 2012
Dealdash inc. dealdash.com Ripoff !!!Huge multi scamming penny auction internet company Manhattan, New York, New York
Entity: Manhattan, New York, New York
Jan 25 2013
Dealdash.com Waste of time and money Internet
I was bidding and the page was interrupted as they put it. What happens is that I had just set a bid buddy and the page stops working. I already had over 50 bids in all of the three times this has happened. The page doesn't respond then freezes my internet connection so that I have to canncel my internet connection and start over. When I get back online and try to get back into Dealdash I get a message that their server is down. I can get into anyother site I want just not theirs so it isn't my computer as they try to say. By the time I can finally access the site again the auction has ended, and I have lost everything I was bidding. To me it seems like a ploy to force people to use the buy it now. I have lost quite a bit of money in bids by this happening three times now. They have lost a customer.
Apr 17 2013
DealDash.com IS IT A SCAM? Internet
You won!  DealDash.coms sweet words of victory! I contemplate my navel about the victory,  I imagine a soldier who has just won his objective, but when looking back sees absolute devastation and the mangled bodies of his dead or dying friends. Hearing the screams of pain of those shredded and torn to pieces from the battleyes, I guess I had won my DealDash battle, but at what cost?  It started out innocently enough.  My laptop had perished and I was in need of a replacement.  After hours of careful research, extracting the extreme minutia of dozens of possible candidates, then judging them more harshly than a child beauty pageant, I had finally found my prize for a mere $340.00.  As I was about to hit the Enter key and consummate this transaction, I was halted by my sister entering my office and gasping two words: DEALDASH!  Apparently, she had just seen their commercial on Television where you can win a brand new laptop for $1.50.  They had a commercial on TV, so they must be legit. So I open my trusty search engine and type in this magical concoction of letters and voila, a wondrous plethora of links espousing the Awesomeness of DealDash loyally adorn my screen.  I see that Teresa in California won her laptop for $0.14!  That is what I am talking about!   Another site shows Barbara Sellers, a mom, who has won 104 auctions in four months!  Astonishing, and a mom would not lie about such things, especially on the internet!  Now I cannot type fast enough open this treasure box and loot all of these prizes from this unsuspecting website.  I have to beat this gold rush before the rest of mankind finds out. I sign up.  The first thing I see is that each bid in the auction costs $0.60.  Ok, a little air escapes my balloon, but I am immediately cheered up that I can buy 800 bids for only $0.10 each!  I believe I sprained something pulling out my credit card.  800 bids?  Just think of the storage unit I am going to have to rent to put all of these winnings in!  I pick up my 800 bids and open the auctions.  OMG!  There are too many trophies to count!  I have to calm down and focus.  I am here for my $1.50 laptop.  I find the section where laptops are, but none really fit my deal, so I settle on an ASUS Tablet.  I find it comforting that the website has figured out a way to keep unwanted bidders out by not allowing any new bidders after $5.00.  At this point, if you have not calculated by now, math is not a second language to me, but a distant something.  It did not dawn on me that this would actually allow up to 500 bidders into the pool.  I dutifully put in my bid around 8:00 pm on Saturday night and began to watch the bidders go.  I have since found out I committed the newbie mistake of watching the bid clock almost run out then, placing my bid before it went to zero, sometimes at the same time another bidder placed a bid.  Going crazy with one finger on the bid button, I begin to look for strategies to save on bids and then I stumble upon the DealDash Genie!  BidBuddy!  He will submit my bid, guaranteed, regardless if I am distracted. I find this will become invaluable later. As the night wanes on, I put the BidBuddy on and find out it is dutifully doing its job and taking all of the bidders and putting them in a cue and spending our bids one at a time to keep us in the auction.  Whew, what a time saver, but wait, do I really need to be spending money when there are 10 bidders?  As the auction has progressed, I find that there are 128 bidders, and we are at $5.00.  I am a little sour now, because I these fools dont get I am here for a $1.50 tablet, not a $5.00 tablet.  I start writing down the names of the bidders so I can start to see which ones might be serious. It is now around midnight. Now I am in too deep.  I have been tracking this like an LSD junkie mesmerized to a pinwheel.  I have to watch the bidders; I cant let the number fall below three unless that coward drops from the fight.  Each time it drops to two bidders I activate my bidbuddy, the only friend I have in this desolate hell hole of purchasing.  I am vested, I must conquerI must win!  3:00 am is here.  My eyes are burning.  I have bid too much money, so if I back out now, all is lost. I will clarify that the site tells me that not ALL is lost, but that I can buy the tablet and they will give me all of my bids back and I can start another mini purgatory.  I continue to battle bidder Rocketman13, or as I refer to him The Spawn from Hell.  What is he doing?  He started at $15.00 and is now at $90 using his bidbeast.  That jerk is probably sleeping and does not even know what kind of monkey wrench he has thrown into my brilliant plan for the $1.50 computer. It is 6:30 am; the power drinks are not even making a dent.  I am dozing off.  I have had a few intruders into the wire but have successfully repelled them.  Only RES842 and Rocketman13 (DemonSpawn) remain.  I am running dangerously low on ammo, I must replenish my bid stock.  Thoughtfully DealDash keeps my credit card information handy to restock my gambling chips, I mean bids.  If you are too delirious to find the multiple recharging icons, they are conveniently located next to places you need to click on to prolong the pummeling.  07:00 hours: I turn on my BidBattleBuddy and let him fire salvos at the last two enemy bidders to keep them from winning my war. 13:00 hours: I wake from my slumber and curse that I have been so lazy and not attended to the matters at hand.  No time for a shower, I must get back to my fighting position.  Drat.  DemonSpawn 1 & 2 has now dug in.  It is just us three warriors that have vanquished 118 souls that had dreams.  I notice I am hungry, but I shrug of such life necessities.  It is only a matter of minutes that these two must succumb to the bidding onslaught I am bringing down on them.  I have built spreadsheet calculation that shows when each of these robots entered the conflict and the estimated costs they have sustained during this engagement.  It now calculates my damages next to theirs.  I have only spent $364, still below the tablet $500 stated value.  Faded memories of a process where I would have touched a button and owned the product outright flitter through my clouded thought processes, but I push them out.  I must be strong and eviscerate these two. 00:00 hours: Exhausted. RES842 has been vanquished.  Only that idiot Rocketman and I remain.  Doesnt he realize he has already overspent the value of the product?  Why does he continue to fight? Is he a descendant from Deceptacon? Hasnt it sunk in that I am too stupid to surrender?  I realize I must sleep.  I pit my trusted BidBuddy against his BidBeast and pass out to evil dreams of monsters hurling huge coins at each other. 07:00 hours:  I turn on my DealDash Dashboard to triage my damages and begin to devise my battle plan for the day.  As I open it, I see the sweet sight of VICTORY.  Rocketman13, that warrior that fought as if he were a robot finally was defeated at 00:58 hours after he had miraculously driven my auction bid winnings to $548.59.  My war had driven me into debt $48.59 over the cash price of the prize, but I had vanquished those who would oppose me.  Additional to the cost overrun, dont forget there were two grueling days in a vicious mle that put any pleasures of life on stand still.  I am not saying that DealDash is a scam, or that they have robot bidders that inflate auctions, but after going online and seeing how much time the winners seem to fight to uphold the reputation of the sight on various non-affiliated websites, I become a little more skeptical of the website integrity.  Regardless, even if this site is run by Mother Theresa, bring your pads and helmet, you are in for a fight.
Nov 20 2012
dealdash.com They will lock you out if you win!!! Internet
I decided to try Deal Dash. First I ran the numbers and saw that they make a very good profit. From this I incorrectly they would be honest. Who would want to chase off business with the profit they make? Wrong! After my first win I experience a few computer glitches and was not concerned. I won a temperature fork for $.75. Then I won a $10.00 gift card for 5 cents. That was it. My computer froze. I could not navigate or get off the site. The next day I went back to see if the problem persisted. It appeared to but somehow I got in a bid of 3 cents and won. Great. Well I tried to pay with pay pal but the win was not being sent to pay pal. I checked back with Dealdash and found that 2 bids were placed after I was declared the winner and someone else won. But somehow when I returned to PayPal my payment was accepted.  I have received notice from deal dash that my items have been shipped. As a result of winning i have been locked out of dealdash on my home computer. When I go there my screen freezes. I can hear my computer working. There is a loud whirling sound. I believe they are keeping my computer busy so I can not navigate.  I then tried to access the site form computer with a different IP address. At school and from a friend computer. I can get in and I can bid. Just my computer is locked out.  This site also had the same names bidding against me the day after my first win. What a co-incidence? Bottom line is that they employ every tactic possible to keep you from getting a bargain. And I really don't know if I will ever get my wins.
Feb 07 2013
Dealdash.com DEALDASH is a rip off- New York, New York
Joined dealdash Nov 9th, 2012.  Bought bids and won several gift cards.  I paid for the gift cards right as I won them.  Was suppose to receive them by Nov. 27th.  Contact Customer service and it said would get back with me within 48 hours.  5 days later got an email back saying they were having trouble with their supplier.  And the email also said that some things were out of stock.  Still haven't received any of the cards I paid for.
Nov 10 2012
Dealdash.com Deal Dash This is a public auction site, which does not have the capacity for large traffic volumes, hence they take your bids then conveniently crash or freeze which disallow the bidder to proceed forward. Internet
This public auction website is able to accept money for bidding...no problem but when a consumer has spent a substantial amount bidding the site freezes and crashes disallowing the consumer to proceed forward.  They either need to limit the amount of bidders or amp up the website.
Jan 18 2013
Dealdash.com Spent $250 on bids, won a Sleep Sheep for 5.51 paid for that and never receieved So Paid 255.51 and got NOTHING Internet
I was intrigued by all the people who were winning big ticket items for small prices. I bought a pack of bids and then didn't receive the bids. I had to file a complaint with Paypal before I received my bids. Used them all and didn't get anything, but felt hopeful if I played my cards right I might win something.I bought a few more packs. I was looking for a baby stroller for my grandchild. I bid on a little sleep sheep, they retail for around $20 and I won it for 5.51. I sent my money in. Never recieved the sleep sheep. Am out over$200 and would never recommend them to anyone. Ripoff.
Feb 04 2013
DealDash, Inc (dealdash.com) Penny Auction RIP OFF; Misrepresented items and never sent my winning items Internet
I joined DealDash on October 31, 2012. I spent hundreds of dollars on bids and finally won a HP laptop computer worth $899, and Bose noise-canceling headphones worth $349. I was excited to get my items, but they never came. When I logged on and checked the status, there was a message that they were out of stock of these items. They offered me a replacement worth less then the item I won. I sent several emails to them with no response. Then I checked the auctions, and they have the SAME items still for auction. How can they auction off something they do not have??? I logged back in to my account, and they had upgraded my replacement to Amazon gift cards. I really wanted to get something for Christmas, since that is what I joined DealDash for, so I elected to accepted the Amazon gift card replacements. THEY NEVER CAME!  There is a message when I click on the won items, telling me I should have them by Dec 12. It is not the 18th. No gift cards, no computer, no headphones, no more messages. I sent several more emails. They have never responded.  found a phone number online and called. Guess what? It is a voice mail that says to contact them by email. They have still never responded. This company is a rip off. I spent several hundred dollars and countless hours in good faith to participate in the auctions, yet when I won, I never received anything. I want to sue them for my money back for every bid I bought, and the time I spent.
Nov 23 2012
DEALDASH.COM Dealdash, The Fair & Honest alternative to penny auctions Is nothing more than a big RIPOFF SCAM New York, New York
Dealdash promotes itself as a discount store and auction all the while it is really just an entertainment site with odds of winning similar if not far less than gambling games.  It is a shame that companies like this make such a big push on Facebook and that a company such as Paypal would give them any kind of legitimacy.   Don't waste your time or money on this or any penny auction as there is no way of verifying legitimacy/fairness of games and actually evidence of automated bids that simply use up your bids and get you nothing but the bill...  What's to keep them from outbidding you themselves and not actually giving out any prizes except to token individuals so that they can post them on Facebook for promote themselves.  It is troubling that unsuspecting people will lose money trying to save some for the holiday's.  I've reported them to the New York BBB, the New York and Texas Attorney General for misrepresenting themselves as easy to win fair and honest  and all the while the fine print says ENTERTAINMENT only.   Use Ebay and run from this site unless you get a thrill from throwing money away. Check out this youtube video of a person predicting the following bidders in order regardless of how randomly he bids:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyKsM9oBcvk&feature=share
Nov 10 2012
DealDash.com False advertising, rip-off (disappearing bids), and failure to respond to correspondence! New York, New York
DealDash.com's FAQ and other help pages state that the benefit of DealDash is that customers don't spend money to walk away empty handed.  I have spent a good enough amount of money on bids but have yet to win, even using the tactics and tips provided by the site.   Most auctions are filled with phony users who don't outbid each other but, rather, take turns running up the bid amount.  These same users do not bid when the auction nears the close.   Additionally, when questions arose, I contacted their support team using the form provided on the site (since no phone number is anywhere to be found) and received the 'we will contact you within 48 hours Monday-Friday' auto-response.  However, I have yet to hear from them.  They have ample time to repeatedly update their Facebook page with more false advertising and to delete non-flattering (yet truthful) posts but they can't respond to simple inquiries during that time? Given that we're approaching the holiday season, one would think they'd beef up their servers to preempt the heavy traffic.  Instead, they reboot servers during the busiest times (weekends, evening) which are, conveniently, the times that they apparently do not respond to support inquiries. Finally, they deliberately ignore my attempts to communicate with them until the 'Buy It Now' option is no longer available, forcing me to lose all money invested in the bids used on that auction.  This is my biggest concern since, even though I disagree with their money-making scam, I'm in this for the long haul to benefit in *some* way from investing in this sham.  It's bad business and someone needs to start looking into a class-action lawsuit.
Jan 09 2013
DealDash.com DD, Deal Dash On line Bidding Site You,Win or Outright Buy The Item. But Never Receive it. Internet
I Got interested in Deal Dash about 1 year ago. I Purchased Bids, & after getting a strategy. I Was Winning Items Every couple of weeks.     Sounds Great right. But Then I Started to win Approximately $2,300.00 in Apple Gift Cards. And Was Saving them all for Apple Products for My Kids Christmas presents. I Was excited.    Then Around late September ALL the Apple gifts I was winning or Out right buying Stopped coming. This Totaled $450.00 to date.     Every week I started to contact them about the matter, & they told me to ask my kids if the picked it up in the mail. I responded NO & are you kidding me!! Then I started to send the email contacts 3-4 times a week with the same response.      As Christmas got nearer I would contact them Every Day and give them a count down of how many days left until Christmas. This Is when they just Stopped responding to me. I conveyed to them the importance of receiving them, $450.00 of APPLE GIFT CARDS, To make my kids Christmas a wonderful one. No response.     I even told them I would Extend the Olive branch & I Purchased 500 More Bids, to which I won Nothing. Just to hopefully get what IS Owed to me.     They are ripping me off not just on Won Items, But also on Purchased Items. I Want My $450.00 Worth of Apple Gift Cards ASAP  Deal Dash I Warned You If I Did Not Recive Them OR at least An Explanation I would go Viral with My Story. This IS Just The START...  George  ILLVOODOOYOU
Entity: Internet, Internet
39, Report #991969
Jan 10 2013
dealdash.com Walmart gift cards not good. Internet
I have over $200 worth of walmart gift cards I won and was ready to order online.They kept saying my card number was not valid.Over and over I tryed. Wrote to DD customer service.  Reply was. Sorry your walmart cards dont work.?? What? Called walmart and talked to them. They wanted a couple card numbers to check this out. They told me that the cards had been sold but should only have 4  number for as PIN not 8 like are on all of mine. He looked up penny auctions which said  they are not sold to them and also that only cards that are sold at  walmart store or  at walmart.com are any good. Now Walmart is looking into this for me at corporate. When I hear from them I will write a rebuttle here and let you know what they say. I asked them to call me  not  email me. I have finaly gotten all my items won, and other gift cards ,and the ones Iv used at  Target work. Id like some consumer rebuttles  if possible
Jan 22 2014
DealDash.com DealDash Inc, 1501 Broadway, Manhattan, NY 10036 False Advertizing and Overcharging Manhattan New York
     I'm a customer and have no conflict of interest. I am constantly reminded of the DealDash scam every time I turn on my TV.  Rosanne Hefferman testified on the DealDash TV commercial that she paid less than $25 for a Kitchen Aid mixer and bowl valued at $349.  The same mixer and bowl is sold at Target for$299.  DealDash disclosed that she bid 761 times.  Bids cost 60 cents each, so she paid $456.60 in bids in addition to $25, a total of $481.60 (not counting tax), for the Kitchen aid mixer that she could have bought at Target for $299.        DealDash also promises that you get your money back.  This is not entirely true.  Your bid money can be returned to your bidbuddy, which is a DealDash deposit to be used for automated bidding.  This bidbuddy bids until the money runs out.  Furthermore, as a loser, in order to have your bids placed back into your automated bidbuddy you must buy the $299 mixer for $349.  This makes you a double loser.  Only after you buy the product you bid on for the full advertized price can you have your bid money placed back into your automated bidbuddy for use in the next auction.  In this widely advertized case with the Kitchen Aid mixer everyone except Dealdash lost a lot of money.  The winner paid $481.60 and the losers paid $349 for the $299 mixer if they wanted their bids returned to their bidbuddy.       If 500 people bid an average of 500 times at 60 cents each the total amount DealDash received is 500 x 500 x 60 cents = $150,000 just in bids.  If all 500 bought the $299 mixer for $349, a $50 profit for DealDash, in order to have their bid money placed into the bidbuddy,  DealDash would make500 x $50 = $25,000.  Now you know why DealDash advertizes so much.  This is one of the bigger scams on the internet.
Entity: Manhattan, New York
Jan 03 2013
Dealdash.com Does dealdash use computer bots against us. I should have won many auctions New York, New York
I joined DealDash in November. Was having fun until December. I feel they have some computers bots tracing me. IThey have same big bidders either winning or out bidding us most of the time. Was told we weren't bidding aggressively enough. Well I think $140 bids plus cost of the winning item worth $220 isn't chump change. This is only 1 example. Out $830 in one day and won some mini speakers. Wow wished I'd spent this money on airline tickets to visit military son and grandkids. I didn't mind losing in November seemed fair. But between my 11000 bids and husbands 11000 bids and 2 small wins compared to a month ago is unheard of. I emailed them with my suspicions and ask for refunds on our remaining bids and was denied. I would like to get some of our money back. I was taking photos and documented dome activity and husband deleted some photos thinking I wouldn't need them. I am determined to expose them, yes I had some fun but they I feel very scammed out of thousands of dollars this past month. Is there a way to get a partial refund from them. Will my credit card company let me file fraud case even know we used our bids. Told we couldn't have av refund so played hoping to win but no chance. I really think they had it in for me for complaining so much. I've had problems,s with not receiving items. And them advertising items they said I had to take replacements for but still auctioning. Can't get any customer support. Oh my gosh they should be shut down just for their so called customer service. Just preprogrammed emails if you do hear from them. Still trying to return items and no help almost month now. I won't stop
Jan 03 2013
Dealdash.com Won't let me return items. Numerous emails and calls, no customer service to return 2 items I paid $250. for and don't want. Need ra numbers from them to return. wheres there no hassle easy returns Internet
DealDash will not respond to my numerous emails or calls. I received 2 items I purchased and there junk and I have tried within the 7 day period to get their RA numbers they say you need to return items. It suppose to be no hassle no questions asked returns. Well I feel scammed. $190 for one item and $60 for the other. I will not stop till I'm refunded my $250. I have numerous complaints with DealDash' but 1 thing at a time. They have went wacky the past month. I believe I was scammed out of thousands of dollars this past month and I'm looking for justice. I do believe they are using computer bots or something to outbid me and I should have won many auctions and they just ran me out of bids made it impossible to win. Feeling very scammed. My husbands play spent was $830. They let him win binoculars in 5 seconds worth $19 and some mini speakers. Made it look like we were winning and just constantly bringing in a different computer bidder to run us broke on both our accounts. Made it impossible to win. DealDash did not run like this when I joined in November. Everyone's having problems. Same bidders causing overbidding and on this site. How many of the same items can the same bidder need or want or even be allowed to win. Same big bidders everyday every item. Please help us get some justice
Jan 29 2013
Dealdash.com fraud,non shipment of purchases, no customer support Internet
DealDash is fraudulent, bordering on criminal....... I have had several problems with DealDash. I currently have merchandise totaling over $650.00 (DealDash store prices), have been paid for and have not been delivered.  The most recent fraud events began when bids were bought and I participated in the offered online auction, under false pretenses with the expectation that DealDash was making honest and non-fraudulent statements about the services they provide. They have continued to make fraudulent and misleading statements. After winning the auction, and paying DealDash, they have accepted payment for the items, sent me emails stating the items were shipped and provided fraudulent tracking numbers. Over a month later I am still waiting for several items. I have also been a victim of bait and switch with 14 OTHER items, with retail prices totaling over $1500.00. These other 14 items, I never received, due to either being out of stock, or lost in the mail. These 14 items could not be disputed with Paypal (the entity I use to pay DealDash) because DealDash strung out the correspondence with untrue statements (saying the items were shipped for over a month, then telling me that they never shipped them, only to find out they never had the items to ship (out of stock). They state their customer service is available 24 hours a day to assist with customer issues. Fraudulent statement. They have no phone number even listed anymore. They claimed emails would be responded to within 24-48 hours. Fraudulent statement. Takes weeks if they even bother to respond at all, leaving the customer with NO way to contact anyone. This includes the current phone number and email address that pops up when you try to begin a paypal dispute. The tracking numbers they provide when they tell you the item is shipped are fraudulent. They tell you that your item is shipped only to find out weeks later not only has it NOT been shipped at all but is now out of stock even though they are still offering the same items for sale. Or they offer gift cards or bids worth far less than the stated value of the merchandise you purchased. If you are lucky enough to finally get a response, they claim to have checked into your missing merchandise, resolved the issue and assure you once again your item is on its way. Turns out those responses were also fraudulent. These were just generic form letter emails. I have observed posts by other customers that contain the exact same generic emails. Yet more weeks go by with no delivery. Dealdash clearly made and continues to make fraudulent statements and misrepresentations. I discovered the only way to get a response from customer service is to file complaints. (and responses are vague, at best, with no resolution). Items were purchased, according to the representations and claims made by dealdash prior to purchasing them, with the expectation of it being a legitimate and honest business. The replacement cost of the product that DealDash couldnt (or wouldnt) send me after payment Is what I would like. DealDash was given every opportunity and certainly more than adequate time to resolve the issues. Only recently has it been proven that dealdash has simply continued to either completely ignore my emails to customer service or continued to provide me with yet more fraudulent statements regarding the status of my items when they have bothered to respond at all. Here is an actual email reply from DealDash customer support (I have received this email at least 4 times over the past week): Hi, Thank you for your email. Unfortunately I will not be able to address your issues in a timely manner.I have been granted time to spend with my family and loved ones.Please note that your problem will be the first one I will address when I get back. I will unfortunately be out of the office for this week. I am very sorry I will be unavailable during this period. I hope you understand, Sincerely, DealDash support team (Please respond above the line) Thankfully, I have kept all correspondence, screenshots, printouts, etc. to verify their unlawful actions and fully intend to join the rest of the many, many other unhappy, lied to customers in an attempt to make their fraudulent activity known and to keep others from becoming victims of their continual misrepresentation and fraud.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Dec 21 2012
DealDash.com Deal Dash scam, fraud Internet
I have won several items on Deal Dash recently. When I check the status on them it has either said processing or shipped.  After a few days I have gotten an email saying the item I bid on is not in stock (even though several of the same item are selling on the site currently). They offer replacement items, usually gift cards.   When you lose an auction on Deal Dash, they give you the option of buying that item from their store at retail price and getting back the bids you used to bid on that item. I did this with a remote control helicopter for $65.  Yesterday I got an email saying that item was out of stock and they were offering replacement items to choose from...a $50 amazon gift card or a $50 target gift card, both less than what I paid for the helicopter.  I think this site is one big fraud operation. THe only items I have received were gift cards I purchased. I don't think they have any real tangible electronics, toys, etc.  They have to be held accountable for ripping everyone off.
Jan 10 2013
dealdash.com dealdash DEALDASH UNETHICAL will not ship items, out of stock, no response from customer service Internet
Dealdash.com is a penny auction site I joined in October 2012. At first I thought the website was great and seemed to be very fair, they set win limits, you could buy the item at retail and get your bid back. Things were going well, I won a few small items and got them within a week. Then in November things changed, shipping was taking longer and I suddenly found it much harder to win. So I started really paying attention to the bidding, there were instances when the timer would say 20 seconds and a I would think I won since I was the last bidder down to 0, only to have another bid come in 5 seconds later, which wasn't just due to my internet connection (the times are logged). Also their 'no jumper' policy is dishonest, they say no one can enter after $5 or $3, and I watched how many bidders there were up to that point (ex. 50) only to come back to the auction later to find 75 bidders. I actually have screen shots of this. I stopped bidding after I used up all my bids and figured I'd cut my loses, however, I still hadn't received some of my items and noticed the shipping estimate dates kept changing, and a few became out of stock. They offered replacement options, both less value then actual item won. I opted for the giftcard options. I still have yet to receive them along with a couple items they have as being shipped. I have now emailed (which is the only way to communicate with them) 5 times and have not gotten any responses, I won these items in the last week of October or first week of November, some were suppose to be Christmas gifts. Shame on them for doing this, especially during this time of year. Stay away from this site unless you want to throw your money away.
Nov 30 2012
Deal Dash I won 2 penny auctions and never got what I won, Internet
In November, 2011, right after Black Friday, Deal Dash offered people to buy bids for 20 cents each instead of their regular 60 cents a bid.  The lowest package they offered was a $50 package. I purchased the $50 package and won 2 auctions, of which they never acknowledged. Each auction I printed the final page that showed I won but never got my winnings. For what I would have got in winnings, I still lost money which I understand can happen but to not even get my winnings infuriates me.  I have emailed them awhile back and never heard from them. I just emailed them again and will take further action if it comes to that. I feel they are a fraud and should be shut down.  I hope other readers read this and save their good earned money.
Dec 23 2012
DealDash.com Unethical Business New York, New York
DealDash.com is a Penny auction site that the purchase price for an item increases by a penny for every bid. A consumer has to purchase bids,  at which I had purchased mine for $0.17/bid. The bidding is set against a timer counting down from 30 seconds, then to 20 seconds, then finally to 10 seconds until there is no bid given when the timer runs out. On Saturday, 11/4/12, I started bidding on an Acer Iconia Tab 10.1-Inch Tablet (NEW), with a buy it now price of $589. During the bidding process, the timer was on the 20 second timer. The price was at $7.75 and I was the last bidder when the timer hit 0, meaning that I had won the auction at that price. To my amazement, 26 seconds after my last bid (6 seconds after the timer had expired), another bid was allowed continuing the auction. I contacted the company via email (contact us link on the website) on 11/4/12. There was no response from anyone at the company for 10 days.
Apr 10 2013
dealdash.com Don't waste your money, Internet
This site is a total joke.  For one, you pay up to 60 cents per bid, which gives you a whole 60 bids on a $36 package.    Some products (the good ones) can cost up to $150 or more per item.  Okay, now you've got a say $600 that is getting $4500 from all the bidders (at an average of 30 cents paid per bid) and then the buyer still has to pay the $150.  The larger ticket items take up to 12-24 hours to complete (once they open the bidding) and they have this bid buddy, which basically automatically takes your bids in order until they are depleted, alternating you with other bid buddy users which just jacks up the price and gives you absolutely no guarantee.  Pretty much all you're guaranteed is to lose your bids.  I've been in at least 10 auctions and everyone of them has gone over the predicted amount and lasted for hours at a time.  Total waste of your money
Nov 05 2012
dealdash.com Laggy site and now crashed. Internet
I'm new to auctions and I joined my first last night. The site I chose to join was www.DealDash.com. The site is extremely laggy and has now crashed leaving three auctions and my automatic bids unattended and unable to cancel. It's completely unacceptable for a site that boasts security and fairness to have these type of issues. I've requested my money back. Update: After registering and writing this, the site is still down. (20 min and counting)
Nov 19 2012
DEAL DASH Dealdash.com I won a few auctions and Even paid with but it now for a couple of auctions and NO MERCHANDISE!! Internet
I won a few auctions on Deal Dash and recieved they fairly quickly. I was happy with what I'd won so I won a few more items and even did a few buy it now auctions. As of today I am missing 2 items that are supposed to be delivered no later than 10-20-12 All the other items are due by 11-20-12. Well I know if they can't send the previous small items they will never send the other stuff. I have emailed them a total of 6 times and have gotten no response. I have also had issues with their site freezing and losing my bids in the process. I have had times when I didn't bid on an item and the bids disappeared. Other occasions I have had the auction at checking.... then suddenly the system would freeze and I'd lose the item.  I'm so p.o.'d that they don't return an email when they say email us we will respond. (only if they want to.)

Approximately 59 Reports Found