DENTIST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dentist

There may be more reports for "dentist"

For more results perform a general search for "dentist"

Showing 26-50 of 1,141 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "dentist"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jul 08 2010
My Dentist For Life, P.A Dentist, Ref use to do Basic Cleaning that my insurance cover 100% they charge me for x-rays they told me wass 100 % cover Internet
BEWARE: Are looking for a dentist dont use that office or that dentists: Pembroke Pines Dentist, Dr Saba Rizvi, Dr Ronald Herbert and Dr Jose Delgado Location: My Dentist For Life, P.A. 294 NW 172 Avenue Pembroke Pines, Fl 33029 I have a insurance with CIGNA PPO I called this office one week before the appointment July 31-2010 the Appointment was for 7-7-2010 I spoke with Carmen the secretary and make sure that my insurance cover x- rays and a basic cleaning she said was both 100% will be cover I called my insurance and said the same When I went to my appointment Carmen make sign several documents before I start the cleaning was like she was hiding something they did the X-rays doctor Delgado from Venezuela but they never did the basic cleaning the refuse to do it, and I refuse to do a full mouth cleaning I did one a one year they want me to pay $283. They insist and tried to convince me, but I left the office before I left they told me that I have to sign two more documents. After I said no that I want to make what my insurance cover I left the office and contacted my insurance to explain what just happened this office and this doctors are a real Rip off never happen to me before,  Next day I went another office they told me that office of Dentist for life and the doctor and employees tried to rip me off , the new office did a cleaning, and my insurance cover all 100 percent and don't have to pay none' They want me to for the X-rays so what I did I also sent a letter complaint to: FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH DIVISION OF MEDICAL QUALITY ASSURACE   So if you are looking for a dentist dont use that office or that dentists: Pembroke Pines Dentist, Dr Saba Rizvi, Dr Ronald Herbert and Dr Jose Delgado Location: My Dentist For Life, P.A. 294 NW 172 Avenue Pembroke Pines, Fl 33029
Jan 22 2013
Doctoroogle.com Phoenix dentist review scam, Internet
This site is a scam! The reviews available to the public are filtered based upon which dentists are paying him an annual fee. Dentists who do not pay have their reviews manipulated by the owner. The owner is rude, arrogant, and misleading the public. Try angie's list for unfiltered reviews of dentists. Do not waste money here
Mar 04 2010
Dentist Profits, Ed O'Keefe Beware of Charge Card Abuse Chicago Illinois
I have requested that the charges and services be discontinued several times. They still send sophomoric material and charge my card $490 a month. Steve Scottsdale, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: Chicago, Illinois
Apr 19 2016
Dr.verzell Dentist Columbus Ohio
 Dr.Verzell would not return money to me that was on the books 86.00$. When I called and asked for it to be returned to my account, I was told for cancellation it cost exactly 86.00$. Further more Prairie Dental had already been paid for the cancellation. I had reconsider using him as my Dentist, when I was told If I wanted laughing gas, Would have to buy the mask used to administer the gas, which would cost 25$ .
Entity: Columbus , Ohio
Sep 23 2014
David McCarty Dentist Endodontics Dr. David M. McCarty, DMD David McCarty Endodontics, David McCarty Dentist. Dr. David M. McCarty, DMD, Dr. David M. McCarty, DMD Endodontics, Dentist David McCarty, David M. McCartyDMD - Endodontics Colorado Spring, David McCarty, DMD - Dentist Dental Insurance Scam - Dentist Scamming Patients - Colorado springs Colorado
We had called Dr. David M. McCarty office for a root canal and they gave us a treatment plan. When I asked what the price would be they told me $608.00 total out of pocket. When I asked again just to be sure, they said that they had confirmed with our insurance company. The total without insurance was $685.00; they said my insurance approved the $77.00 payment as stated in my proposed treatment plan. They lied, they never confirmed with my insurance company regarding the Limited Oral Evaluation charge. David M McCarty Endodontics office in Colorado Springs totally falsified this insurance “approved” payment as they knew they will be billing me a little ways down the road. What a crook this dentist David M. McCarty turned out to be!!! We are not upset about the fact that Dentist David McCarty wants more money; we are upset by the way the office handled our case. The practice of bringing us in and quoting a lower price for a procedure then once the treatment was finished they came back saying they needed more money, this is not only bad business, it is deceptive and surely illegal. We will be filling a lawsuit against David M. McCarty Endodontics in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Do yourself a favor and find a dentist that values integrity and honesty. This was the worst experience I have had with a dentist (Dentist David M. McCarty Endodontics). He was not personable, and was very fast and a subpar dentist. To this day, the teeth that he worked on, are still achy and are very sensitive to hot and cold.
Entity: Colorado springs, Colorado
Jan 24 2012
Stephen Sims, DMD Steve Sims, Reno Dentist Bad experience all around there for the family and I at Stephen Sims, DMD, Reno dentist. Reno, Nevada
Bad experience all around there for the family and I at Stephen Sims, DMD, Reno, Nevada dentist, so I and my family won't be going back.
Entity: Reno, Nevada
Jan 24 2012
Melissa Amaral, DDS Melissa Amaral, Reno dentist Bad experience all around there for the family and I at Melissa Amaral, DDS Reno dentist Reno, Nevada
Bad experience all around there for the family and I at Melissa Amaral, DDS Reno dentist so I and my family won't be going back.
Entity: Reno, Nevada
Jan 29 2009
Dr. Livy E Stoyka She refused treatment, yelled, cursed, threw me out and charged me for a broken appointment Bradenton Florida
My insurance carrier pays for all my cleanings in which Dr. Livy Stoyka was listed as a provider. I made an appointment by phone. During the conversation I advised the office of Dr. Stoyka that I had recently x-rays done and was assured by Dr. Stoyka's office that they would retrieve them from the previous dentist office. When I showed up for my appointment my previous x-rays were not there because Dr. Stoyka wanted to do new x-rays. I reminded her of the promise of her office to use the x-rays from my previous dentist. She refused on the grounds that It is difficult to read x-rays from another dentist. My previous x-rays were not outdated and were done digitally. She insisted again on her own x-rays. She then refused treatment, yelled, screamed, cursed and threw me out of the office. I have a witnessed as to her unprofessional behavior. She seems to be mentally highly unstable and I am surprised that she has a medical license. Since then I receive constantly bills for a broken office appointment. If this harassment does not stop I will take the matter to my attorney. There are more reports about her on this web side. One is from a previous employee. By the way, she is hiring again. Watch out! Tod Bradenton, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Bradenton, Florida
Sep 28 2009
Dr. Pui Kwan Lam, Pierre Dishonest and Lying Dentist in Hong Kong Bad Hong Kong Dentist Hong Kong, Other
Dr. P.K.Lam, Pierre is very untrustworthy guy.  He tell much lies and written the dental report about me which is NOT the truth.  HE LIED EVERYTHIING!!!  Dr. Lam is a lying and not honest man.  You can NOT trust him.  Better you go somewhere different for dentist things. DO NOT GO HIM!!  Dr. P.K. Lam, Pierre is the worst, cheating guy.
Entity: Hong Kong, Select State/Province
Mar 06 2009
Dr. Brent Martin dentist office West Hartford Connecticut
this dentist, besides being a psico, is a thief he kept my 4,000.00 and never finish the job. I advice you , never fionish paying, until he has done the job. Client ripoff west hartford, ConnecticutU.S.A.
Entity: West Hartford, Connecticut
Jul 13 2009
John J. Ambarik BEWARE OF THIS DENTIST. He is the worst dentist I ever had in my life. Somerville Massachusetts
BEWARE OF THIS DENTIST. He is the worst dentist I ever had in my life. I had a root canal and crown done. I was not given enough novocaine, and cried out softly in pain as he was drilling, and he yelled at me: Oh shut up. Stop being such a big baby. When he completed the job I was still having pain in that tooth, and went to a new dentist to check out what was wrong. The new dentist said the crown did not completely cover the base on one side, and that I will have to return to the dentist that did the work to fix it. I told my dental insurance I did not want to return to this idiot to fix the problem. I told them how I was treated. They told me I would have to pay the full price for a root canal and crown all over again if I had a different dentist fix his mistake. I was afraid to return to him, so I had the new dentist pull the tooth. It cost me $700 for the work and I have no tooth to show for it. When I found out I could of sued him for damages, the 2 year statute of limitations had expired. Of course, in spite of my complaint, the dental insurance company still has no problem referring people to him. Ted Boston, MassachusettsU.S.A.
Entity: Somerville, Massachusetts
May 25 2009
Dr. Farid Noie, Dr. Fred Noie, Unicare Dental, Dentist Webster, Dentist in Texas, Webster Texas
Farid Noie is Cheat dentist who likes your money wallet instead of Teeth, Farid Noie treats patient as a god before we pay the money after paying the money, farid Noie treats as Street dog which makes to go behind them and beg them like anything for the poor treatment which they gave. I have got dental implants from farid noie last month and i dont want to specify the amount but the treatment is like sh*t!!!!!! and Farid Noie just a dentist who does dentistry for money money money, People i am telling you frankly please dont go to the dentist like Farid Noie, Please find some other dentist in webster Texas surrounding, its my request i dont want this to be happened for anyone else like me who dont want to loose there money. Farid noie just cheats. Big Cheat in Webster TEXAS - FARID NOIE Micheal Webster, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Webster, Texas
38, Report #1020739
Feb 26 2013
Dr Nancy Yee DDS Nancy yee dentist Bad dentist, will cause more damage to your teeth Santa Monica , California
Do not trust Nancy Yee with your teeth! Trust me. She caused excessive damage to my teeth which cost me an extra $3k! She does not pay attention to what she is doing and will damage your teeth, roots and gums! Save your time , teeth , and money and don't let this women near your teeth! I unfortunately have to under go severe dental work to correct what she did to me
Entity: Santa Monica, California
Dec 13 2012
Frances M. Jones, DDS The Worst Cosmetic Dentist in Houston and NO Super Dentist Houston, Texas
I went to Frances M. Jones, DDS because I saw she is listed as a Super Dentist. She is far from it. Dr. Jones put in a front crown and a short time later, the color of the crown turned very dark. I returned to Dr. Jones about 6 months later to complain and she told me that the quality of Crowns today has vastly changed and that she could do nothing to change the now almost brown looking crown. Plus, the texture of the crown is very rough and not smooth as other crowns I have that were implanted by another dentist a few years ago, which are still the color of my other teeth (not dark!). As this dark looking crown, keeps getting darker, I have repeatedly called Frances Jones, DDS and her office manager, Cynthia. They have not returned my numerous calls! I am in the television industry and need to have a bright, pretty smile. I only went to Dr. Jones because she is listed as a Super Dentist and I was looking for a Top Flight Cosmetic Dentist, given my on-camera needs. Now, I know you can pay to be listed as a Top Anything, without having the skills required for this ranking. I am turning to Ripoff Report because I want to warn anyone in Houston looking for a reputable cosmetic and general dentist to run as fast as you can away from Frances M. Jones, DDS! Not only is Dr. Jones not reputable and honorable but also her staff is just as bad. They do not respond to phone calls after they get your money (her rates are considerably higher because she probably has to pay for her Top Dentist Listing).
Entity: Houston, Texas
Jan 03 2002
Ripped off by local dentist Arthur McGreggor
I used a local dentist for extensive dental work last year. His name is Arthur McGreggor. On my first visit I payed my entire deductable and my percentage on each subsequent visit. After about six visits I received a bill for $5. Since I had payed each time I called to find out what this was about and was told by his wife that I needed to find a new dentist. She never explained the charge and was extemely rude about it. When I located another dentist he had to repair all of the work that DrMcGreggor did including x-rays for which I was charged $70. Some time later I met a woman who told me that they had done the same thing to her. That they did not bill this $5 immediately,but waited until they thought you would not catch it. She was also dismissed as a patient when she questioned the billing.Caution: remember that it was not only the billing question, but the fact that all of the repair work he did fell apart within a six month period.
Entity: Monticello, Indiana
Mar 25 2012
Sorana Munteanu, DDS Gentle DDS General Dentist Internet
I was a patient for about 4 years, had a lot of  work done and the price was more expensive than the previous dentists I had. I thought she was doing a good job till I had the bridge work done. The root canal she insisted I have to have redone got infected as soon as the bridge was put on it. When I came with an infection, she told me everything was done properly and that happens regardless... She told me the only way to fix it was to remove the bridge, extract the infected tooth and put implants or a 4-tooth bridge... oh and that cost about $10,000 total, after I just wasted half of that - on now worthless bridge and root canal. She did not want to do a tooth extraction to clean the infection and put it back as it is practiced by holistic dentists, she told me it's not going to work,  and no, she would not even give me a discount, even if I chose to fix it with her knowing her advice resulted in a lot of wasted time, pain and money to say the least. Needless to say, I was very VERY upset. It took me some time to even go to another dentist.After, I have consulted 5 other dentists thus far and had full mouth x-rays, I got another shocker -- the bridge was not even properly fitted, which likely caused the root of the tooth to split. The material used in the bridge was poor grade since it has caved, and all, ALL of the crowns she has done within 6 years need to be replaced!!!  Now I am simply furious!I saw her last time about 3 years ago, she did not have oral camera, digital X-rays, or proper procedure to remove mercury fillings. She will not do cubic zirconium implant either. She is also one of those lawyer type of dentists who charge you for consultation, not like she doesn't charge you enough for the shady work... Thinking back I did have a suspicion that I did not need all that work she did done at that time, and that something maybe off (she crowned a tooth on which she replaced a filling a year prior to that) but unfortunately, I trusted her.Do not do the same expensive mistake!
Feb 24 2010
Vahe Antanesian looking for another dentist.. simi valley, California
Reception are in dental center of simi valley act like they get a commission with every tooth they do implant. And if you don't dance to their tune, you are going to get some nonchalant attitude the next time you walk in ther. Honestly, you go to dr. Antanesian thinking about the personal health of your pearly whites, but you walk out there thinking you should have made a monetary donation to dr Antanesian. I am looking for another dentist.
Entity: simi valley, California
Dec 19 2011
Duke Dental Duke Dental dentist, dental, health Midvale, Utah
Hi. I had some work done at Duke Dental of Midvale, UT. They fixed 3 fillings for me. Each filling was horrible. They looked as if they were caved in and as if these were the first fillings he has ever done. I was so upset with the work and the outcome of it. Not only was it terrible but I was charged 1,300 dollars for the hack job I got from them. I went to a different and more experienced dentist to have everything fixed. For all 3 fillings that needed to be fixed it only cost me 500 bucks. And they look incredible now that I had a real dentist fix my teeth. Maybe this is just 1 bad experience but I just wanna let people know about it. Dont do business with DukeDental of Midvale, UT
Entity: Midvale, Utah
Jul 30 2013
3D Dental Bad Dentist North Andover Massachuse
What a HORRIBLE experience. Not only does the Dr. not speak english, but she is rude. I personallay watched her belittle her staff for minor reasons. Dr. Lily Zhang is a rude person. She considers herself above others including her patients. The work was substandard and my $3000.00 bridge is crooked. Upon returning to this rude family to show the faulty work, they informed me that it must have been my fault and refused to assist unless I paid them more money. I went to another dentist to get my bridge fixed. The new dentist smiled and said he gets most of his business from 3D dental fixes. Do yourself a favor, stay far away from 3D dental.
Entity: North Andover, MA 01
Aug 07 2012
Depalma Dental Dental fraud and dishonest dentist Berlin, Maryland
If your looking for a dentist in the Ocean City, MD I strongly recommending to avoid this place at all cost. The following is a honest report of my expierence with the purposes to educate other citizens so they will not be taken advantage of. I'm a 46 year old teacher from Bel Air who spends my summer at the beach. I decided to go to a local dentist instead of tracking back to my own dentist whom I been seeing since college.After being greeted and shown to my chair (which was the only non abusive part of my experience) the denist assistant began to inquire about my dental history. After clearly stating I just wanted a cleaning the assistant she began to insist that for my best intreats I should get some X-rays done. I asked why since I had my family dentist back home. Her response was to update my records. So she began to peck around mouth and again asked me if she could recommend a few X-rays, again I refused. She then got up after not even starting the actual cleaning process to get dentist Micheal Depalma.Dentist Michael Depalma greeted me and made the usual small talk. He then took a look in my mouth and asked when was the last time I have seen the dentist, I told him January. He then took out a small object that looked like a pen that was connected to a machine and started touching my teeth. He did mention before this process that this was the new way to check for cavities and he has cutting edge tecnoligy at his office. When he was finished he told me I had 14 cavities, mind you I have only had 3 in 46 years. I told him that's impossible and I would not even been able to afford that work. Michael Depalma then mentioned similar to a used car salesmen that they offer payment plans. I laughed it off of course and requested very politely to just finish the cleaning. Micheal Dipalma then told me he can't because I need a deep cleaning. After the stunning response I then proceeded to leave where I was greeted by the front desk receptionist who presented me with a 146.00 bill. I asked for what, she responded for the cleaning. I told her they didn't do any cleaning and Instead told me to get X-rays and I had some how been told I have 14 cavities. I took a deep breath and paid for basically nothing.I went to my family dentist in Bel Air because I was worried. My dentist then did a follow up and 'shockingly' he found nothing wrong with me. This Michael Depalma should be ashamed of him self and I can only imagine how many of those poor simple people down there he has basically robbed and lied to.
Entity: Berlin, Maryland
Jun 18 2013
Dentist Mark Paulie Miller Bryan Christopher Moon Terry Gant Thompson BEWARE!!! SCAM!!! RIPOFF ALERT!!!! Christopher Moon Christopher Moon DDS Family Dentistry The crown work was not done properly. Dentist refused to fix the problem and also refused to return money. Frederick Maryland
October 3, 2012 my daughter and I went to Dr. Moon's office, 7190 Rockville Pike, Frederick MD 21703. We went to see Dr. Moon for a routine crown, a 3 to 4 week procedure.  However it took Dr. Moon 3 months to complete and the crown still does not fit properly.The crown was finished on December 13, 2012. From December 14, 2012my daughter was complaining of pain and her bite was off.  We repeatedly called the doctors office and went back several times.  All attempts to resolve this issue have been unsuccessful. March of 2013 we requested a refund of money paid to have the crown redone by another dentist.  Dr. Moon agreed to return the money.  However has time has been ticking by he kept changing his position.April of 2013 Dr. Moon stated he would pay the new dentist directly and only $415. I paid the doctor $530 and we had dental insurance which covered some of the cost. However Dr. Moon is claiming insurance never paid him.The cost of a crown is between $900 and $1500 depending on where you have it done. Dr. Moon should be making up the difference!Please beware this dental office is very cheap and they do not give novacaine during the procedure.  Dentist is very unreasonable.
Entity: Frederick, Maryland
Aug 30 2013
Sheldon Sullivan, DDS Dentist Gilbert Arizona
This dental office will scam you out of money and services  They take advantage of the elderly.  My own Grandfather was a a victim of there abuse.  Three months and $5,000 and there's still no implant!?!  My mother was so upset ran out of there office crying.
Entity: Gilbert, Arizona
Oct 25 2013
Dr. Rita Patel Terrible Dentist Bloomington Illinois
Dr. Patel was listed with my husband's company of dentists in the network. That is how i found her.  I had 4 lose teeth extracted, and ended up with acute TMJ.  She seemed to be having a hard time extracting my lose teeth.  I asked her if she would be able to extract them, not sure why she seemed to be tugging at my teeth.   I also received a flipper (  partcial) while my gums were healing.My jaw locked because of the way the teeth were extracted, or because of the flipper.  Or a combination of both.   I can't see how any of this was my fault.  I went in to get 4 teeth extracted and had a temp put in it's place.  It's quite an awful experience when 5 days later you can only open your mouth about 10 percent. I had to have somebody in their office remove the temp from my mouth.  The office thought I came in to have the temp re-sized, even knowing that I  already told them in advance I couldn't take it out of my mouth and that my jaw was loocked!!!  I also had to go elsewhere to have my jaw opened back up.  That cost lots of money as well!!!!   I finally went to a new dentist.  I was informed also that all the money I had spent on my deep cleaning was a joke.  This dentist ended up doing what I didn't end up getting.  The partial ( temp) HE SAID WAS A JOKE AND ABOUT 20 YEARS BEHIND THE TIME.  I was not only in my opinion, given lock jaw but ripped off, Tah boot. I was very pleased with my new dentist.  Very Caring as well.    I don't want anybody else to ever experience what I had to go through.   Maybe just get out of the kitchen!!!!!
Entity: Bloomington, Illinois
Mar 07 2014
Lavely Dentist Dr. Bob Lavely 7300 New LaGrange RoadLouisville, KY 40222 (502) 426-4110lavelydentist.com‎ This company/dentist is very shady in my opinion. Very unethical Louisville Kentucky
My experience with Lavely Dental and Dr Bob Lavely was terrible. I will never do business with this office again. I am still trying to resolve these issues with their office and am being treated unfairly.
Entity: Louisville, Kentucky
Jun 14 2015
Julian Lender Unethical Dentist Westborough Massachusetts
Julian Lender is an unethical dentist who performed unnecessary fillings on my teeth. He is also very abrupt and frightening. The office is also unethical and will say anything to get you in the door. I was told Lender was especially good with anxious patients, but he was horrible--rough and cruel Stay away from Dr. Julian Lender and All Dental unless you want unnecessary treatment done!!
Entity: Westborough, Massachusetts