ELLY’S WORLD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: elly’s world

There may be more reports for "elly’s world"

For more results perform a general search for "elly’s world"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Sep 26 2017
Elly’s World
 I ordered a Elly’s professional steam hair straightener for $49.97, from an add on Facebook on August 1, 2017, it stated allow six weeks for delivery, and emailed a tracking number. When u click the tracking button it takes you to a page that stated this shop is currently unavailable, with no other way to check your order.
Oct 06 2017
Elly’s World Sold fake hair straighteners to scam money Internet
 After seeing an ad for a steam straightener that appeared to work extremely well and for a good price on Facebook on July 25, 2017, I decided to order it for my daughter. She has very little patience for doing her hair and it looked like a tool that would aid in her keeping it done. The ad directed you to the website to put in your order, pay $47.95, and provide contact and shipping details. After going thru the process I received a confirmation email that provided order number contact email and said to expect delivery to take 4-6 weeks. Now the website doesn’t work, the email is linked the that site and there is no other contact information.
Sep 20 2017
ELLY’S WORLD Steam straightener and never shipped it Internet
 I saw this steam straightener on Facebook and ordered it on Aug 5 and was told to wait six weeks for shipment but never received anything. Then I went to check my order and the website no longer exist.
Nov 03 2017
Elly’s World Did not receive items ordered
Ordered a steam curling iron on 8/4/17 for $49.97 & never received it. Sent numerous emails. When I went to their website, it no longer exists.
Oct 13 2017
Elly’s World I ordered a steam hair straightener for $49.95 from an ad on Facebook. They took my money and I haven’t received the product. I ordered it on July 29, 2017. Internet
 On July 29, 2017 I ordered a steam hair straightener from Elly’s World from an ad on Facebook. It said it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery. I have emailed them twice with no response. I paid $49.95 for the product but have not received it.
Oct 11 2017
Elly’s World It has been 2 months since I ordered my Steam Straightener and I still have not received it. When I try to access my purchase to track it, it says it is no longer available. Internet
 I purchased the Steam Straightener in August 4th 2017, and the attachment to my confirmation email to track my purchase, says it is no longer available. I paid $49.97 for this product online after seeing an ad for it on Facebook.
Oct 06 2017
Elly’s World I purchased a steam flat iron from them off of Facebook in early July, they said that it would take 4 to 6 weeks to receive it, well I tried to track it with the number that they gave me and it no longer exist Internet
 In early July I saw this steam flat iron on Facebook sold by Elly’s World, I ordered it and paid 49 dollars and some change for it, and it’s been taken out of my account. It stated that it would be delivered between 4_6 weeks I still haven’t received it I went back to my email where I got the confirmation number and tried to track it and it said that the site no longer exist.
Oct 04 2017
ELLY’S WORLD I Purchased they Professional Steam Hair Straighteners An Never Received Them An web url does not exist!!!!! They advertised on Facebook an they take Yur money An then disappear This Is A Ripoff An Something Needs To Be Done Sbout This Cuz That’s $50.00 I Cud Have Paid A Bill With!!!! Please Find Them An Prosecute Them!!!!! Internet
Dec 29 2015
Entity: Nationwide
Sep 13 2017
Elly's world Elly's world Internet
 I placed an order for an steam pro iron august first and I went to check the tracking and nothing pulls up. It's been 7 weeks and now I'm hearing this was a scam and I want my money back.
Oct 07 2017
ELlis world ELlis world Elyse world Massachusetts
 Been waiting 4 F****** months for my item. Website doesn’t exist I’ve emailed, called , Facebook messaged, and direct messaged. No response. $100 GONE
Entity: Norton, Massachusetts
Oct 22 2009
WORLD NEWS PHILIPPINES WORLD NEWS PHILIPPINES WORLD NEWS PHILIPPINES WORLD NEWS PHILIPPINES SCAM MANILA, Internet
THIS POST IS TO INFOM AND NOTIFY THE PUBLIC TO BE CAREFUL OF STAFF OF WORLD NEWS PHILIPPINES AS THEY CHEAT PEOPLE MONEY. WORLD NEWS PHILIPPINES STAFF ARE ALSO VERY IMPOLITE TOWARD CLIENT AND THEY ARE ALSO LIAR AND CHEATER. PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF THEM OR YOU WILL BE THE NEXT VICTIM OF SCAM AND FRAUD
Entity: MANILA, Internet
Jan 15 2004
EYEGLASS WORLD EYEGLASS WORLD STOLE MY MONEY AUGUSTA Georgia
I started my problems with Eyeglass World last August. First, I had difficulty getting my glasses. It took weeks for them to come in. They lost my order and had to reorder the second pair. The first pair did not fit properly. The frames were too large. After having great difficulty with my vision and continuous headaches I found out that the prescription was incorrect and that the center was off. This means they increased my prescription and didn't need to. They also positioned the strongest part of the lenses way below my line of site. I ordered and paid for new glasses at Lens crafters and then really had trouble with my vision. They had moved the strong center to where my line of vision is. I then saw their doctor to have my prescription checked. He reduced my prescription and Lens crafters was nice enough to replace the lenses at no charge. I have 2 pairs of glasses from Eyeglass World at $450 that I can not use. I had a reversal done through my American Express but they came back and said that on the receipt I was notified that no cash would be returned. The company sent me a letter saying that I could continue to return to have the glasses made until I'm satisfied. They rarely have an optician available to fit your glasses and your lenses. In fact they were sued for this in Florida. If a credible optician had been available I would have at least had frames that were the correct size and lenses that were cut properly. The optician at this store did adjust my new glasses when I picked them up. I complained about the fit yet he told me that they fit fine. I will never deal with these people again. I want to do something to prevent others from suffering the same fate. Dawn Evans, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: AUGUSTA, Georgia
Oct 15 2012
closet world Closet World HELL, Internet
To whom it may concern,My experience with Closet World from the beginning hasn't been pleasant. The lady who came out to give the estimate asked for two checks, one to deposit and one for when it was completed. She also got pen ink on my couch. Then two weeks later she called me screaming, I mean literally yelling at me saying I didn't write her checks, I was more than happy to pay her or rewrite checks if she lost them, but she insisted that she didn't and said she would put a lien on my house and on and on. She was really nasty for no reason and when I hung up the phone my heart was pounding. I paid her again immediately and that was that. Then when closet world came to install the doors, the doors were the wrong ones and wrong measurements for my master bedroom. Two weeks more I finally got my doors installed. 3.5 years later both doors have come off the tape or glue holding them onto the frame. One door I can barely open as the picture shows it isn't connected. I need to get to my clothes as I work most days. This has been an inconvenience but I'm getting around it. Then when I call to get the doors fixed, it's a run around, talking to multiple departments getting disconnected having to call 5 times to finally get told the guy won't be coming that night to measure the doors. He was supposed to be there at 6, he showed up at 9 pm. Now Byron tells me the measurements don't match up and the frame is supposed to be silver. The backing and track have always been white, nothing has changed. My guest room has silver frames. It is beyond frustrating. I just want to be able to open and close my closet doors and have the mirrors attached to the backing...please help. My doors are under warranty. I feel like Closet World doesn't want to fix what they installed. This should be an easy fix since it seems like tape held them on in the first place???? I've sent Byron multiple pictures. The sticker on the back of the doors matches the sticker in my guest room. Closet World installed them, Closet World should repair them.Closet World agreed to fix them. We set up the appointment. They said they'd be here between 4 and 6 today. They called last Friday to confirm they'd be here 9 to 11. No I need it 4 to 6 as I teach. They agreed to be here 4 to 6. I called at 4 to confirm they were coming as I left work to be here on time for them. The supervisor said it would be closer to 6. It is now 7:40 and no one is here yet. The supervisor at 4 pm, said my doors and the installer were in Santa Clara which is two hrs away. where are they? Of course, the office is closed now. They will be here around 9 like last time or not show up at all. I hate is company. It is terrible, the customer service is terrible, all you get is the run around. Awful!
Entity: Internet, Internet
Oct 12 2015
Accountants World Accountants World Review Hauppauge New York
Accountants World LLC. Company Complaints Accountants World - a RIP-OFF, the claimed of technology innovation for accountant product for customer satisfaction money back guarantee. For any reasons of unsatisfied of the product, partial or full refund is guarantee satisfaction. NOT SO TRUE...It is a RIP-OFF, after trial for few months and customers does not satisfy especially the payroll relief product. Sales man convinced and guarantee that Accountants World products are excellence and 100% money back without any questions to ask, whether its partial or full refund it guarantee.Well, we signed for the payroll relief with pre-paid option of annual fee to save money, but as our customer continue using the program and very difficult for customer use and cancel the account so we cancel the contract now we ask for partial refund and Accountant World claimed that there is no such partial refund for payroll relief.We emailed and called to request refund but they refused to refund the partial or remaining unused.CAUTION to anyone who interest online accounting and payroll with Accountants World, the RIP-OFF company, RIP-OFF Sales Representative.More report is coming about Accountants Worlds...
Entity: Hauppauge, New York
Nov 25 2015
Aug 26 2017
Elly's World Ripped off by Elly's World Internet
I ordered the Hair straightener for $49.99 from Elly's World through Facebook.  I received an order number of 9111 and a confirmation letter of the order.  But when I attempted to track the package I was unable to find any information.  Nor was I able to find the website.  Nothing existed anymore.  I've reached out using the email address that was included in the confirmation letter but no response.  I purchased this on July 30, 2017 and was told to wait for 4-6 weeks for delivery.   Kim Wytheville, VA
Aug 23 2017
Elly's World ellys world, steam straightner Internet
I purchased this product from a facebook site that was promoting Elly's World selling a Steam Straigthner. I clicked the link and purchased the product. About 2-3 weeks went by and I never got the product. I finally went back to the receipt page where they emailed me my receipt and got the website link from the site and clicked it. Contact them to let them know that I had not received the product. Today I logged on to go back to the site to inform them that I still have not received the product and wanted a full refund....then all this rippoff links came up about the product being a scam. Add my name to this list as a victim of this scam process. I would like to get this resolved and get my refund and any funds available for damages and cause of this issue.
Oct 17 2017
Ellys World Ellys World steam straightner Internet
 I seen an ad on Facebook about the Ellys World steam straightener so I ordered it. When I went back to check the web page and the email they sent me with the tracking number it said it was no longer available. I got robbed of my money and did not receive the product.
Dec 20 2001
World Savings, Ontario, CA mistakes, ripoff
I recently attempted to refinance a home loan through World Savings. Important point: I was refinancing and existing World Savings loan with World Savings. It has been more than 2 months. I still do not have closure. EVERY step of the process has been wrought with mistakes. One expects some snags, but they transfered blame when possible. What is interesting is that they were only blaming themselves because they were dealing internally! To make matters worse, I have received my first payment coupon prior to having the matter settled: they want their money, but will not give me my money. The demand for payment department is far more efficient than the department I am dealing with. Be careful. The agents name was Tina Ang.
Entity: Ontario, California
Mar 10 2003
World Financial rip-off Nationwide
I have been applying for credit cards for some time now. I got myself into a lot of debt a few years ago and have been trying to find any way to improve my credit situation. I have been applying for credit cards through the mail and also recently began applying on the web. On February 6, 2003 I received a phone call from a woman saying they received my application and could offer me a credit card with a $2500 spending limit and 0% interest for the first year for a one time processing fee of $169 with no other hidden fees like membership fees or annual fees, etc. The woman said her name was Monica. She said she could get the credit card to me in 10 to 14 days, just as soon as they received my processing fee. She said the could do a check by phone and that way they would receive my processing fee within 24 hours and be able to send out the card. I believed this woman for a couple reasons. For one, I could hear noises in the background that sounded like a busy office with voices and phones ringing. Another reason is that after I gave her my checking account information she said that her boss would call me back to confirm it all and that that conversation would be recorded. Her boss did call me back about 20 to 30 minutes later and that all seemed legit, too. Today is March 9, 2003 and I still have not received my new credit card. When I try to call Monica at the phone number she gave me(1-800-690-3859)I always get either her voicemail box or the mailbox of administrations which is always full so I can't leave a message there. I have left at least 10 messages on Monica's voice mail over the last couple weeks and she still has not returned my phone calls. Melissa Kalamazoo, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
22, Report #200889
Jul 13 2006
Foreclosure World ripoff Norwalk Connecticut
Foreclosure World would not refund money that they promise to refund you if not completely satisfied. Dale Phoenix, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: Norwalk, Connecticut
23, Report #200802
Jul 12 2006
World Savings ripoff San Diego California
Bait and Switch ripoff Beware! World Savings contacted me about refinancing my home. They offered me a rate of 2.9%, so I decided to look into in. I specifically told the loan officer that I did not want a adjustable rate mortgage. She told me that she could still get me a great rate. When I got the paperwork the loan rate was not 2.9% as promised and I called the loan officer back and asked her what this yearly rate meant. She said that the 2.9% was a monthly rate and don't worry I was getting a great loan. I also didn't understand the paperwork which stated that the loan rate was not going to stay fixed for 5 years as promised. Again she told me don't worry, the rate is going to stay fixed for 5 years and although she couldn't really explain how everything worked she told me not to worry I was getting a great loan. I asked her if this was a loan that she would get for herself and she said yes. I was also told to hurry up and sign the paperwork so that we could lock in the interest rate and otherwise the interest rate would increase. I felt like I was under a great deal of pressure to hurry and fax the paperwork back to World Savings. When the loan was closing the loan officer called me and said that she was being sexually harrassed at work and she was having a hard time coming in to work because she was under a great deal of duress. The loan officer called me later (after the loan was finished) and said that she had quit her job at world savings and she was low on money because she did not get her commission for her final loans and she would have to move in with her parents. The loan officer asked if she could borrow money from me. She said that she could sign a contract and everything so that I would be sure that I would get the money back. I told her that I don't know I would have to look at my bills first and I would call her back. I never heard from her again. I just got my first payment notice in the mail and I paid it early because I wanted to be in good standing with World Savings. The payment was more than I expected, I was told that the payment would only be around $900.00 but the payment was over $1100.00! Today I got a call from World Savings and they were telling me more about my adjustable rate mortgage and that they didn't know what my payment would be next month because they didn't know what the interest rate would be. I said what do you mean? My payments are fixed for 5 years and they said that no it is an adjustable rate mortgage. I then asked for a manager and told him that I will seek legal action. He said that since I signed the paperwork I had no recourse. I had signed the paperwork in good faith without understanding it because I was promised something that World Savings did not deliver and I was being pressured to hurry so they could lock in the loan rate. Colleen Modesto, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: California
24, Report #204420
Aug 03 2006
Digital World ripoff Miami Florida
They sell very nice products, with a good display and all that. The store is in top shape. But when it comes to buying electronics from that store, dont! At first, you really think that the price is good and what comes with it. But it isn't. You need to research the product. First of all, they lied to me. They told me it records, and it does, but without sound. He first gave me a camera bag and a Memory Card of 128MB. I said you gotta give me at least 512MB. He raised it to 256MB. I said 512MB. So, he had to ask his supervisor, who finally agreed. So, I bought it. The whole thing cost me $267.45. I go to ebay.com the following day to look if I made a good deal. Yeah, right. I was ripped off big time. I could have gotten a better deal, with the same thing, plus a tripod and a 1GB instead of 512MB for $149.99. Don't buy from this store! Jonathan Hialeah, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Miami, Florida
Mar 05 2006
World Wide ripoff Sunbury Pennsylvania
this company gets models to put up a deposit for clothes. says the company will send clothes and a camera the model has some one take the photos and the clothes get sent back. and the model sends photos the company rejects every photo this model sends then the model doesnt get any of its promised items such as a profit nothling. mr grossman had the co yrs ago under wish shopping and got into trouble still owees me money DONT let this happen to you... email me for any details. julie m Julie flint, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Sunbury, Pennsylvania