EMPORIUM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: emporium

There may be more reports for "emporium"

For more results perform a general search for "emporium"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Apr 08 2002
WH Emporium ripoff aloha Oregon
I ordered some tee-shirts from whemporium on feb9-2002.I PAID FOR ORDER BY CREDIT CARD,ORDER SUPPOSE TO TAKE 4TO 6 WEEKS.i SENT AN EMAIL 11/2WEEKS AGO TO FIND OUT ABOUT ORDER GOT NO REPLY.HAVE SENT NUMEROUS EMAILS SINCE STILL NO REPLY AND NO ORDER. BRIAN WINFIELD, British Columbia
Entity: aloha, Oregon
Oct 13 2004
Ritz Emporium rip-off! Lynnwood Washington
On 10-9-04 we bought a glider chair for 761.21 dollars, come to find out on Sunday that my truck Transmission went out, so Sunday 10-10-04 at 10am We talk to Cathy and told her about my problem, And she agreed to Credit my Account but that she had too figure on how too credit my account on a debit card, But that she will do it Tuesday since Monday was A Holiday(Columbus day). On Tuesday 10-12-04 I called at 10am and the person that answered the phone said that she won't be in till 2pm, so i left a message for her too call me or make good on word that she will take care of this for me today(10-12), 10-13 still nothing has happen nor a phone call from her, my bank account still have no record showing that she did it. This person has been known to avoid calling back and or doing what she promise to consumers. HELP! Andrew Granite Falls, WashingtonU.S.A.
Entity: Lynnwood, Washington
3, Report #199182
Jul 02 2006
EPA-EMPORIUM-ARMANI ripoff CALGARY Alberta
Same thing happend to me guy looking for airport says he armani rep,his name Nico on card shows brocher,says he don;t want to pay duty on jackets,and say i sell all to you for 1000.00,he was outside of canadian tire nw calgary,driving rented silver magnum,happened yesterday about 4:00 July 01 06. George calgary, AlbertaCanada
Entity: CALGARY, Alberta
May 02 2017
Wireless Emporium Outfitters Heartless Fullerton Internet Fraud
April 23rd p.m. I ordered cell phone accessories for my family and myself through Wireless Emporium. Today May 2nd I have sent several emails called many more times I haven't heard anything from Wireless Emporium I looked on the website and I can't check my order because they don't carry that access I believe they robbed me and $91.56 may not seem like a lot to some people, but it is to me being a single. And just trying text with you something extra for my kids in this is the results please help me if you can
Entity: Fullerton,Ca, Internet
Apr 18 2017
Cool Stuff Emporium Unfulfilled order Internet
 I ordered and paid for a plush elephant for my grandson in October. I contacted them several times and each time I received an automated reply saying the order was in progress. There was no phone number contact. I never received the product not a refund.
Jun 05 2012
Quote emporium Quoteemporium.com emporium online Total fraud of an Internet lead provider. Scam factory, Internet
If you are thinking of purchasing leads from this company you might as well through your money in the trash because it's gonna have the same effect. This company is a total fraud, they troll insurance forums pretending to be insurance agents that have had success buying leads from quoteemporium.com and scam agents to sign up paying a sign up fee of $1200 promising that you will get good quality leads.The truth is that you will never see a single lead at all. I was unfortunate enough to sign up with them and they got me. But I quickly found out what their game is and have reported them to several Internet fraud consumer groups. Don't waste your time with them.The company is run by one guy that goes by several different names to give the illusion that he actually has a staff but he doesn't. If you don't believe me just take a look at their bbb rating, it's a big fat F. So if you enjoy getting conned out of your money go ahead and sign up with them, if you don't than stay clear away from these fraudsters. Benny from quote emporium dare you to refute this review of your fraud
Apr 24 2012
Magnet Emporium USA Magnet Emporium NY Haven't received the product purchased. Woodside, New York
Re: Order Number: 2223-4997-9798        Order Date: 2012-04-10 19:17:39 On the 10th of April, I ordered the following: ITEMS: Qty - Price - Part# - Description 1 - 29.95 - acu9000 - Accu-Band 9000 gold plated 1 - 12.95 - hiQplaster120 - Hi-Quality pkg. 120 (10 Sheets) The total amount, shipping included, was for 48.52.  The company shipping policy states that the would send the product via Priority Mail.  The amount was deducted from Bank on the 15th, but as of yet, nothing has been received.  I have tried calling the company, and the number given has a recording of not in service.   I guess given what I have  read here, that I have been ripped off, and I will not be able to recover the amount,  but I wanted to add my complaint here so that people are warned.  This company is all over the internet, and people should be forewarned.
Entity: Woodside, New York
Jan 07 2016
Perfume Emporium Perfume Emporium Scam Santa Ana California
I´ve purchased on VISA Credit Card on 26/12/2015, order #1045670, a total of US$ 142 in perfumes from WWW.PERFUMEEMPORIUM.COM. A few days later I received a despondent, asinine and sarcastic e-mail stating that the products would ship between 30 to preposterous 90 days! Shipment and costumes on my account! Should the products be not received in a 60-day time [I live in Rio - thje city of Olympiads 2016], I should contact the company by e-mail warning them that a “shipment problem occurred”. Well, I live in Rio. Not on the surface of the Moon, North Korea, Tibet, Bhutan, Tunguska, the Aleutian Islands, or Vanuatu. I found hundreds after hundreds of complaints by Britons, Australians and Spanish citizens - in summary - people from all over the world decrying this fraudulent company. To file a complaint, proceed as follows: File a complaint to the FBI Internet Crime Division - FBI IC3 - www.ic3.gov/default.aspx File also a complaint to the Federal Trading Comission: www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc Good Luck Martius de Oliveira , 01/07/2016
Entity: Santa Ana, California
Feb 11 2017
Travel Emporium L.L.C. Travel Emporium lies West Palm Beach Florida
We were on vacation during December 2012 in southern Florida and attended a presentation by Travel Emporium at their Datura St. location in West Palm Beach. During this presentation I asked many questions relative to the claims they were making and they answered with statements and facts about the availability and cost of their services, including hotels, auto rentals, air fares, time shares, excursions, etc. They pulled up their web site and presented search results to validate their claims and answer my questions. We were thinking of relinquishing our membership in RCI as its rules have changed so much since we joined them and it was no longer a good resource for vacation services. The Travel Emporium reps (there were 3 reps and the VP giving and attending the presentation) compared their rates to RCI, the availability of timeshares and hotels, and locations and made a convincing argument that they could provide these services at a much better rate. We balked at the $5,995 entry fee and $189 yearly fee but they provided a brief return on investment that indicated that within a few years we would have aved enough to recoup the investment. This all seemed reasonable and we signed up and paid with a credit card. During the four years we have been a member, we have used a travel emporium offering once, for a car rental. All other inquiries have resulted in the places we wanted to go to had no Travel Emprium offerings available or the costs were the same as what we could find on the open market. We challenged Travel Emporium reps on the phone about the lack of services and the costs and their canned answer was they did not know of the deals we stated and the services at the destinations we requested were all sold out, and claimed that because of this they had no liability. We are now seeking some sor of recourse because this very expensive membership is no more than a scam and we have done much better booking our own travel arrangements on line with companies other than Travel Emporium. Do not buy into this scam, you will regret it. By the way, according to one of their scam report responses, they state they have a whopping 300 members. Guess we bought into a pretty exclusive club.
Entity: West Palm Beach, Florida
Sep 22 2005
Nature's Emporium ripoff shipped bad merchandise and doesn't take it back Bonney Lake, Washington
I bought a pair of geode bookends from Nature's Emporium, http://natures-emporium.com. When they arrived, which took nearly 2 weeks, the corner of one was broken. I packed them up, brought them to UPS, paid my own money to have them shipped back and called several days later to make sure they issued me my credit. I was told (by the owner Gloria Hoover)they would not credit me because they arrived after their 30 day return policy. I received them on the 15th of August, I made sure that UPS delivered by the 15th of September and the owner said -- there are 31 days in August so she would not accept the return. Over 1-2 years I had bought $100-200 of merchandise from this company and this is how they treat a valued customer - shame on them. I want to let everyone know they should not buy from Nature's Emporium. Marcie Boulder, ColoradoU.S.A.
Entity: Bonney Lake,, Washington
Feb 27 2008
Mr. Cloud's T-Shirt Emporium STOLE MY MONEY Internet
In September of 2007, I purchased a T-shirt online from Mr. Cloud's T-Shirt Emporium as a gift. It is now over 6 months later and I still have not received the shirt, despite my many attempts to contact them requesting either the merchandise or a refund. I only received one response form the company, in October, when they informed me that they had sent the shirt but that the Postal Service in England and that may be why the delivery was being delayed. I was OK with that, but when the shirt did not appear a month later, I contacted them again and received no response. I have since contacted them at least four times, and they are just ignoring my emails. I realize it's only a T-shirt, and really only about $25.00, but the fact that they are not even trying to make the situation right --just send me the shirt I paid for! What's the big deal???-- really bothers me. I have done quite a bit of business as a consumer over the internet, and have never had a company so blatantly rip me off. It seems Mr. Cloud's is OK with stealing from their customers. I just thought you all should know. If you have had good dealings with them... great! Please contact them and ask them to extend the same courtesy to me! Stephanie Chicago, IllinoisU.S.A.
Jun 16 2007
Wrestling Emporium ripoff products never recieved ignored all emails Internet
Avoid this company at all costs. They dont have majority of the tapes that they list. When you order, they will state it is on backorder. They responded once and then never again. Charged my credit card the day after ordering. I even filed with the BBB and they werent able to resolve it. There is a reason why they dont even have a phone number to call, to make it more difficult to reach them. So it has been almost a year and I havent received anything. They ignore all of my emails. Please do yourself a favor and avoid this fraudulent company. Rick Long Beach, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Dec 13 2008
Stylist Emporium Crappy Knock Off Web Site Hephzibah Georgia
I ordered a pair of Betsey Johnson shoes for $145 and I never received them. There policy said to wait up to 21 business days and its well pat 21 day and I havent received anything. In addition when I call the number provided on the website all your instructed to do is leave a message which I have done on several occasions. No representative is available to answer questions. Monique Brooklyn, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Hephzibah, Georgia
May 14 2000
Body Art Emporium is both unethical and prone to theft.
This business' services involve body piercing and tattoos. In May of 2000 I paid for services that were not rendered. Upon requesting a refund I was refused and threatened. As it stands now, Body Art Emporium has money in their possession that was not earned. In a technical sense, that is theft. For all who read this in the vicinity of Terre Haute, Indiana, make sure you are not only aware of this practice, but also make it a point to inform others. The propietor of this establishment goes by the name Billy and is not to be trusted. This business holds the claim that they are a Christian institution but but this claim is not substantiated by their behavior.
Entity: Terre Haute, Indiana
May 27 2011
Captain Waldo's Aquatic Emporium Impossible to get refund Internet
On January 23, 2011 we ordered a dry suit for scuba diving for our son's birthday.  the full amount of the purchase $749.98 was charged to my credit card the same day.  We understood that the suit was coming from out of the country so waited patiently.  When we checked the status of the order on the website after 5 weeks, it was still listed as a new order.  I emailed using the contact us section of the site.  At this point, they start asking for more sizing and measurements which implied to me that the suit had not yet been ordered.  Our son was traveling so it took us a couple of weeks to get with him to get the information.  He decided since it had taken so long and since the cold weather diving was coming to an end, he wanted to cancel.  He cancelled the order in late March/early April.   After many emails from me and calls from my son who had actually spoken to someone the day we ordered the dry suit and again when he canceled the order -still no refund.  Illness, hospitalization and traveling out of the country have been the reasons for no refund.  I can't believe that the owner or someone could not take a few minutes to process this refund.  My son buys loads of gear as he is an instructor.  I can assure you that Capt Waldo will not get any future business from him. This is very unfortunate because a site like this has so much potential for sales from these young divers.  Our son will never refer a fellow diver or one of his students.
May 13 2012
Cybermoon Emporium Never received merchandise, cant get hold of company, Warning!! Internet
I am saddened and frustrated with my recent experience purchasing a spiritual item from this online company (Cybermoon Emporium P.O. Box 15, Ellabell Ga, 30308 also Cybermoon Emporium PO Box 1342 Pembroke, GA 31321. On 14 Dec 2011, I ordered this religious item as a Christmas gift; however, it did not arrive within the time frame. The Visa credit card was promptly charged before any delivery was made. When I called the phone number (404-348-4477) that appear on my credit card transaction statement, it was the wrong number belonging to Mr. Stevens a Food catering Service (GoWaiter of Alpharetta GA). I also called a number that I found in the Better Business Bureau web page (912-858-4626) but when called it sounded like a Fax machine.   I emailed them three times in an attempt to learn what had happened, never got the merchandise, the merchant absolutely failed to respond to my emails. I wrote them that I paid $92.90 for this item and I still wanted it to please ship it immediately, and provide me with a tracking number, or I will be inclined to direct my credit card company issue a chargeback and I will report this incident to the Better Business Bureau and state and federal consumer agencies, as well as popular consumer advocacy blogs. They never responded to my queries.   The merchant promised to deliver the merchandise to me on 1 to 6 weeks, and the merchandise was not delivered. Several attempts were made to contact the merchant thru the e-mail address and phone number provided to no avail. In addition, when I ordered the merchandise, the merchant did not inform me that it would charge before shipping. As of today the merchant has not communicated the status of my order with me in any form. Please, Please, Please google the company name before you do business with them. They are up to no good. This incident was reported to the Better Business Bureau after the company failed to deliver the requested merchandise. The BBB closed the complain due to the companys not been responsive to the inquiries.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Aug 28 2010
Biker Emporium Did not deliver ordered merchandise. Portsmouth, New Hampshire
The item we ordered was not delivered nor were we able to contact the company after many attempts by email and telephone. Had to contact our credit card company to have the charge removed.
Entity: Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Jan 01 2011
US Postal Emporium Organized Crime Ring Hawthorne, California
This is an organized crime ring out of Eastern Europe. Do not fall prey to these people. They claim to be a mail forwarding service, but in actuality they are fencing stolen goods from major retailers in the US using stolen credit cards. If you have been recruited by these folks stop what you are doing immediately! Working with these people is a crime and you will have the police at your door. Another website they have set up is www.addressusexpress.com
Entity: Hawthorne, California
19, Report #682081
Jan 13 2011
Queen City Emporium - A Consignment Shop That Scams Etsy Sellers Springfield, Missouri
Queen City Emporium contacted my girlfriend through Etsy to see if she wanted to sell some of her merchandise in their consignment store. My girlfriend did some research, the store seemed legitimate and she sent $800 worth of clothing to the store to sell. After about 4 months she decided to pull her items out of this boutique and move them into a higher volume location. She has called and emailed this store on several occasions over a period of 2 months and they refuse to return her items. After being frustrated with this, I created a thread in Etsy forums to see what others have experienced with this shop. I found that at least 7 other Etsy sellers have been scammed as well. Here is the pattern we have found with this shop: 1) QCE never emails or calls anyone ever on their own terms. 2) After several months of not getting sales reports, the seller contacts QCE. 3) You are always told that you have not sold anything. 4) When the seller asks for their work back, frustrated, QCE writes back that they think your work will really do well there...as a matter of fact they just sold something earlier that day. 5) The seller insists to please have them ship it back anyway. 6) QCE finds a reason to delay sending the merchandise back, but will "get to it". 7) When the seller has contacted QCE for the 15th to 20th time, they get some weird abrupt email - "Your inventory has been packed up and has been ready to go for weeks. We have been waiting on you to pay the $x.xx shipping total we provided you with 2 weeks ago". This is in fact a lie. Note: This is the common pattern I have heard of after corresponding with 5-6 Etsy sellers. My girlfriend has yet to receive her merchandise back. It seems as if 10-20 Etsy sellers are in the same boat. Queen City Emporium needs to wither return all of the Etsy sellers merchandise, or it needs to get shut down.
Entity: Springfield, Missouri
May 14 2010
Kingston Emporium Towing Rip Off Kingston, Rhode Island
On May 13th, I unknowingly parked in an area of the Kingston Emporium and had my car towed. I was parked in a dirt area that was supposed to be ok according to my daughter who is a student at URI. I was told that if one of my tires even touched the pavement that they had a right to tow my car. I believe that I was parked on the dirt. After I was basically told that I was a liar (thanks to Diane), I had to pay $117.00 to bail my car out of J & D's Towing parking lot. I was from out of town, had obtained a visitors parking pass from URI, and unfamiliar with the posted signage (which was not visible from where I had parked). I know for a fact that the businesses are upset with the towing of their customers cars. (One of the business renters told me that they had towed her car the previous week) I had planned on have lunch with my daughter at Albie's once we returned (less than an hour after I parked there). If Marley properties hired a parking lot spotter to specifically catch violaters, how hard would it have been for the spotter to simply come over and let me know that I couldn't park there? Seems to me that Marley Properties and J & D Towing are in cahoots to rip people off on technicalities. Are they related somehow? My daughter and ALL her friends at the school are going to boycott the Emporium, so basically they are losing business. In this economy, it seems that Marley Properties should rethink their strategy or maybe rope off the parking lot.
Entity: Kingston, Rhode Island
May 21 2010
Tile Emporium Ripoff Company and Owner is a Scumbag Dishonest Man Santa Monica, California
The owner of this business is a real douchebag. He is a scammer and bad bad business man. He will rip you off if you are not careful in looking over your invoice and appraisal. Contracts mean nothing, you will owe more and then the work will cease until you pay it. He holds it hostage until you pay and pay and pay and eventually you have doubled your contract amount. Do not use this business as there are many in the Los Angeles area that will be honest and will appreciate the business.
Entity: Santa Monica, California
Aug 27 2009
Captain Waldo's Aquatic Emporium They Don't deliver Aurora, Colorado
I ordered a rash guard from this company. after 3 weeks I went on their website looking for a phone number to contact them. The only way to contact them is by e-mail. I have e-mailed them 3 times in the last week with no response. I luckily paid thru paypal and opened a claim with them. They have not responded to the claim either. So apparently they sell items but will never deliver them. We needed this item for a trip we were going on and had to go out and buy one at a local board shop for twice the cost they advertised. I will eventually get my money back, but this company has absolutely zero customer service I would hesitate to purchase or book any tours thru these yahoos.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Oct 25 2010
Magnetic Emporium These people never delivered merchandise that I ordered almost two weeks ago. Internet
I placed order number  128665846116739 online dated October 9.  The price with shipping was 30.94, and this amount was deducted from my checking account, but I have not received my Shoulder Wrap since.  I have sent them two emails.  The latest was sent today and I threatened to report them to the State of Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection and to the State of Connecticut Attorney General.  I also tried to call their toll free phone number, which has been disconnected.  All attempts to contact them has been unsuccessful.
Aug 27 2012
Magnet Emporium THIS IS A RIP OFF COMPANY. Pfafftown, North Carolina
 I  HAVE PURCHASED 2 'DEEPKNEESUPPORT CP' FROM MAGNET EMPORIUM ON 7/24/2012. THE ORDER NUMBER IS 2238-5048-3064 FOR THE TOTAL PRICE OF 47.85. I HAVE SEND SEVERAL EMAILS AND NOT REPLIED. THE PRODUCT IS NOT YET RECEIVED. THEY HAVE COLLECTED THE MONEY FROM THE CREDIT CARD. THIS IS A RIP OFF COMPANY.
Entity: Pfafftown, North Carolina
Aug 31 2010
Biker Emporium Michael Keri Ripoff Company, Scam Portsmouth, Maine
This company is a fraud.  No response to numerous emails and phone calls.  Credit card was charged immediately and then there was no reponse, or update of any kind after. Weeks have gone by with nothing.  No items received, no correspondence.  Called credit card company to reverse charge. Scammer site.  Buyer beware.
Entity: Portsmouth, Maine