EMPORIUM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: emporium

There may be more reports for "emporium"

For more results perform a general search for "emporium"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Aug 15 2012
manet emporium ordered magnet ring and braclet charged for both never recieved either Internet
in April of 2012 I ordered a magnetic ring and bracelet form magnet empoirum  a week later the funds were taken out of my account and they verified my order was on its way. I emailed them back in June that I had never received the order and they e mailed back it would arrive in a week to ten days.  I then emailed them in July that I still had not recieved the items,and to this date of August 15 2012  I still have nothing.
Oct 30 2012
Magnet Emporium Charged card but no product delivered and will not respond to contacts Internet
I ordered a handheld magnet massager in early August 2012. I saved my confirmation email with receipt as I do when I order things online. 3 weeks later I had not received my product and so I tried to email them via the contact on their site. No reply for over a month and so I tried again. Saying I was pretty mad about being charged and not getting my product.About 2 weeks from then I emailed again informing I would contact the BBB, which I immediately did so. Now a month from my contacting BBB, they emailed me saying they have tried twice to contact these magnet fakers and so they are dropping the issue.So now I was charged $25 and 3 months later I still have no product and haven't even heard from them saying what they intend on doing. It seems this is a very common issue with this sorry excuse for a company. I seriously recommend doing business elsewhere.
Jan 30 2013
Artway Emporium Helen Batchelar Bought a sculpture from Helen Batchelar, never received it nor a refund Internet
I bought a beautiful sculpture from Helen Batchelar's Artway Emporium. I waited for it to arrive and after several weeks I contacted the seller many times with no reply. Finally she replied and stated the item was on it's way and she would get back to me with the tracking details. She never did. I kept contacting her and her website (including trying to call-no one ever answered) over and over again. She never got back to me. I bought the sculpture for $250 in August (that was a lot of money for me) and it is now almost February of the next year and I haven't received the item, an email or a refund. I now know I have been taken for a ride. I even contacted twitter and her Facebook to no avail. I won't be so trusting in the future.
Apr 04 2016
The Meat Emporium Organic Butcher That's Not Organic Elanora Heights Internet
 I worked for this butcher for 4 months and what I found was horrifying. He does no food safety testing whatsoever He sold 280 whole hand at Xmas and charged customers for free range organic produce when they were actually factory cheap hormone induced pigs. Claims to sell meat from the hunter valley but actually buys his meat from riverlee meat supply company and buys the cheapest available Absolute con artist - Do not pay extortionate prices for meat you can simply buy in an grocery store
Entity: Elanora Heights , Internet
May 03 2017
Cool Stuff Emporium Never recieved product Launceston TAS 7250 Australia
 I ordered one of those cute gray elephant pillows that was posted on facebook/instagram as a present for my sister on october 1st, 2016 - her baby shower was Nov 12th and they said 3-4 weeks shipping, so i knew i had plenty of time. I was charged for the product, informed the order was recieved and that i would soon recieve tracking information. However i never recieved tracking information and the product was never recieved. I contacted the company 4-5x and simply was told the product was shipped 1x with a link to track it, but then there was no information on the link for tracking. All other complaints were ignored by the company and the last time i emailed them - my email was returned and the website no longer exists. full scam, would love to have my $$ back, or even the product, but dont forsee that happening.
Entity: Launceston TAS 7250 Australia, Other
Apr 12 2017
Wireless Emporium Cellular Outfitters Dishonest, Deceitful, Cheats, Fraudulent Fullerton California
WIRELESS EMPORIUM AND CELLULAR OUTFITTER ARE THE SAME COMPANY.  In December 2016 I ordered a case for my Blackberry Bold.  In January I was advised they were out of stock and would send when restocked.  January 22 received a case for an iPhone 6 Plus. Contacted them and was advised they would send the correct one. April 4, 2017 received a second iPhone 6 Plus case.  Contacted them and was told a) all cell phones will fit in an iPhone 6Plus case (like putting a size 12 shoe on a size 6 foot I guess). First I was told they could not refund my money because it was past 90 days, da.... it took them 104 days and they still have not sent the correct case. Then I was told I had to return both of the cases at my own expense and they would refund my money.  Postage is more than the cases are worth.  Just plain a RIPOFF.
Entity: Fullerton, California
Sep 27 2017
Sun Emporium Scam, Tanning salon is worst, they have lice and bugs! Barrie Ontario
 Worst tanning salon in Barrie, The Sun Emporium on Livingston Street has the most awful owner, he will take your money and give you bugs with your tan. After having had multiple issues with this salon, I have to let the public be warned about the lice, bugs, roaches and fleas in this building. The owner is quite a pretentious jerk, he has the nerve to call one half of the salon the poor side and the other side the rich side, so depending how much money you spend, or which tanning bed you use, the staff do make comments amongst themselves and other clients. They lose your appointments, lie to you and say there are computer issues, then another staff member will tell you they just forgot to look for appointments. This place should be closed down for health issues, who wants to lay in a room naked where there are bugs! And don't bother complaining, they don't care as long as they got your money. The lotions at this place are three time what you could pay if you just shopped around. Better to stick with a corporate store like (((REDACTED))), at least it's not run by just one jerk, like scam place The Sun Emporium.
Entity:
Oct 02 2017
Wireless Emporium dba Cellular outfitters Internet
 I order from this company on September 25th and I went on the Web page and they gave me a tracking number I tracked it and it said that it was at my post office on September 30th. We called the post office and they had nothing there for me. So I tried to go back to the website and my password didn't work. I tried to get a new password but I never got a email about it. So I pulled up my emails from PayPal and it had a different company that I paid and that's when I found out that it was scamming people. When you make a order with this company you don't know how much your order is till you cash out all the way. . I should of listened to everyone that told me to stay with the company that I know.
Feb 16 2011
American Postal Emporium USA Postal Emporium Job Post on CraigsList.com add for Work at Home Job Hawthorne ,not real address , California
Shipping, Mail, Post Office, Credit Card, Work at Home, FRAUD! ALERT! CraigsList Work at Home Advertisement or email Not Real Address (Russia and Ukraine, see WHOIS lookup below) American Postal Emporium 4448 West El Segundo Boulevard Hawthorne, CA  90250  Tel: (800) 506-9768 Fax: (800) 901-7213 Contact david.palanski@usapostalemporium.com through Chat Shipping-Panel.com This Company is a SCAM to use stolen credit card purchases and ship merchandise to Russia and the Ukraine for free using job applicant's credit. They purchase merchandise with credit cards from stolen information from job applicants. After you send your W4 and I9 information to them, they will use that information to acquire credit cards in YOUR NAME, then ship the high end merchandise to another US citizen to ship over seas.  Contact your authorities immediately..................you will be arrested for receiving stolen merchandise. In this SCAM you become a hired MULE, just like Drug dealers export drugs, you will be exporting stolen merchandise. You will be arrested...........NOT THEM! 4448 West El Segundo BoulevardHawthorne, CA  90250 is really...................According to Google Maps. Budget Windshield Replacement Inc  4448 West El Segundo Boulevard, Hawthorne, CA 90250 (877) 256-5210 Or............. ‎ DTC Connect  4448 W El Segundo Blvd # 250  Hawthorne, CA 90250-4400 (310) 675-4611 ‎      Note the Date and time of the WHOIS lookup................12/13/2010 5:24:49 PM WHOIS.PAKNIC.COM================Domain name: USAPOSTALEMPORIUM.COMCreated On: 12/13/2010 5:24:49 PMLast Updated On: 12/13/2010 5:24:49 PMExpiration Date: 12/13/2011 5:24:49 PMRegistrar: PAKNIC (Pvt.) Limited [www.paknic.com]Domain Status:okFor Customer Support Please Contact:RV Ltd.http://dnregistrar.ru/ []Pyatnitskaya str. 28-12Moscow, Moscow 115035, RURegistrant Name: Mark SotoRegistrant Organization: American Postal EmporiumRegistrant Street1: 4448 West El Segundo BoulevardRegistrant Street2:Registrant City: HawthorneRegistrant State/Province: CARegistrant Postal Code: 90250Registrant Country: USRegistrant Phone: 1.310536953Registrant Phone Ext.:Registrant FAX: 1.Registrant Email: Admin Name: Mark SotoAdmin Organization: American Postal EmporiumAdmin Street1: 4448 West El Segundo BoulevardAdmin Street2:Admin City: HawthorneAdmin State/Province: CAAdmin Postal Code: 90250Admin Country: USAdmin Phone: 1.310536953Admin Phone Ext.:Admin FAX: 1.Admin Email: Billing Name: Mark SotoBilling Organization: American Postal EmporiumBilling Street1: 4448 West El Segundo BoulevardBilling Street2:Billing City: HawthorneBilling State/Province: CABilling Postal Code: 90250Billing Country: USBilling Phone: 1.310536953Billing Phone Ext.:Billing FAX: 1.Billing Email: Tech Name: Mark SotoTech Organization: American Postal EmporiumTech Street1: 4448 West El Segundo BoulevardTech Street2:Tech City: HawthorneTech State/Province: CATech Postal Code: 90250Tech Country: USTech Phone: 1.310536953Tech Phone Ext.:Tech FAX: 1.Tech Email: Name Servers:ns1.usapostalemporium.comns2.usapostalemporium.com
Entity: Hawthorne (not real address ), California
Apr 29 2016
Big Bubba's Beer & Bait Emporium Big Bubba's Beer & Bait Emporium sold me bad crawfish. Baton Rouge Louisiana
I bought 2 doz. crawfish from Big Bubba's Beer & Bait Emporium last week and half of the crawfish were dead or near dead. I asked for a refund and was politely told buyer beware. Maybe this was a one time thing or maybe the employee who netted the crawfish from the tank was being lazy. its a new biz and maybe they workin out the kinks. If you get live bait from here just check it before you leave. A plus = the beer was ICE COLD! :-)
Entity: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Dec 28 2011
Auto Emporium Bruce Casagrande Joey Camuso Scammers Auto Emporium,http://autoemporiumcars.com,National Auto Brokers of Amityville Sunrise Auto Superstore,http://www.facebook.com/pages/Auto-Emporium/119199644836823?sk=info New Name Same Scams Auto Emporium Auto Emporium Used Cars for Sale | Amityville New Yorks Cars Amityville, New York
Auto Emporium Used Cars for Sale | Amityville New Yorks CarsConsumer Alert:  Used Car ScamUnprofessional used car con artists ripoff kings. Bruce Casagrande of  Islip New York is the ring leader who only aim is steal your hard earned money. They do all the classic used car scams bait switch lies about the condition of cars ,selling lemons . They offer low internet prices and cheap truck and cars that would last 90 days. They lied to me about payment and terms . They do payment scams asking for large down payment and stretched the term of the loan out to 60 or 72 months. This car dealership  has closes and changed name (National Auto Brokers of Amityville Sunrise Auto Super Store) they milked consumers out thousands. They sold me an bad car with  an warranty that was useless. They act like  friendly nice guys and girls until you have an problem with a car then they dont take calls and everyone is out for the day. I drove to dealership and see Bruce in office after saying he was out for the day when I called to fix me car. I was scammed and bought an car, that had many mechanical problems. I am working with an lawyer and the Police Det.  to investigate Auto Emporium. Stay away from Auto Emporium Used Cars for Sale | Amityville New York Cars for Sale | BNA Motors Corporation aka National Auto Brokers of Amityville Sunrise Auto Super Store
Entity: Amityville, New York
Nov 23 2005
Ritz Emporium - Variety Enterprises can't be trusted, poor service, took my money and left me empty handed ripoff Lynnwood Washington
On July 26th, my wife and I decided to purchase a Benchcraft leather couch and love seat set, as well as a coffee table and end table set, from Ritz Emporium in Lynnwood. We had been in the day before to order a sectional, but discovered the dimensions would be larger than our space would allow. When we realized this we immediately called to change the order. It was literally less than 12 hours after the order so I didn't imagine it would be an issue, and to their credit the people at Ritz Emporium were helpful (I'm sure because they didn't want to risk losing our business and $3k we were spending). This was the last time the people at Ritz were in the least pleasant. The couch/love seat set that we ordered were a dyed analine set that can apparently show some marks because they don't over process it and restamp a hide pattern like some types of leather. That being said, the demos that we looked at (at 2 different locations) were almost completely free of marks, scars, and what I would call imperfections in the leather. I understand now that these can appear in this type of leather, but at the time didn't know that. Based on the lack of what i will henceforth refer to as streaks in the demo models we had no idea that these could be present on the furniture or to what extent the people at the store would insist on calling it normal for this type of leather. When the couches were delivered, my wife called me at work to tell me how bad they looked. I could tell by her voice she was crying. She said that she had tried to refuse delivery, but that the couches were already in the living room and when she complained the delivery guys just said, call the store and took off. I had hoped that she was exaggerating about how bad they looked, but when I came home early to look I saw that she wasn't. We had someone doing work in our house and he actually said why do you still have the tags on 5 year old couches? (He showed up an hour after the couches were delivered.) The kick plate on the front of the love seat was so streaked with marks that it literally looked like a 2 year old had scribbled on it with a brown Sharpie. There were places where the leather looked dry and cracked like it had never been treated. Someone from Ritz came out and looked at our couches and had the audacity to argue with us and tell us that all the streaks that were on our couches, but not on the demo weren't that big a deal and hey, it can happen, but never did reply when I asked if it was normal why weren't we warned that this can be the case? Especially when the demos didn't have nearly the level of marking. At this point we felt in necessary to speak with Cathy, the store manager. We decided that we didn't want to spend several thousand dollars on couches that looked like crap so we wanted to know how to go about returning the couches. We offered to keep the tables (about $500, I believe) which our down payment covered and just cancel the financing on the couches and return them, but we were told that we couldn't do that we'd have to pay for the tables and pay a restocking fee on the couches (another several hundred dollars). We asked if we could just get less marked versions of the same couches and were told that it would take 3 months, consequently the same amount of time it would take for the financing to come due. It took them almost 2 weeks to remove the old couches, putting divots in my walls both on the way in and the way out. We were supposed to be informed by Cathy of a solid time frame within a month. That didn't happen. In fact they didn't even call us to tell us when the tables arrived (2 and a half months ago). It has now been almost 4 months and we've been informed that it will be minimum of 2 more. Moreover, the company moved (from 4520 200th St SW # 104 to 20423 Hwy 99) and didn't call us to let us know. We had to look on the internet to find that out. I tried to have them put me in touch with Cathy's boss and one point and they refused to do anything. I guess the moral of the story is that it is November 23rd and I'm sitting on a broken futon that I've had since college, when I should be sitting on nice leather couches because these people can't be counted on to provide even remotely passable customer service or to follow through on anything. Further, I have paid them over $3,000 and received nothing in return. When I call to find out what is going on they don't care, they don't call back if I leave a message. They have my money and I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get the furniture. At this point I don't even care any more about the horrible customer service or the fact that these people can't be trusted. I just want my damn couches. If you need furniture in Lynnwood get as far away as you can from Ritz Emporium. Travis Lynnwood, WashingtonU.S.A.
Entity: Lynnwood, Washington
38, Report #219795
Nov 10 2006
Dawn Grant Caribbean Food Emporium failure to pay outstanding invoice debt Ilford Internet
A piece of advice for all those who may be thinking of doing business with the Caribbean Food Emporium and Dawn Grant: I have recently done business with Dawn Grant of the Caribbean Food Emporium and have been waiting for payment from her company for almost a year. She has not paid a penny so far and I suspect never will. Her company already has a county court judgment against it so be warned... Fred LondonUnited Kingdom
Entity: Ilford, Internet
Jan 07 2011
capelli's emporium sophia zayas took money from me and never sent my wig despite repeated emails Internet, New Mexico
I ordered a custom wig from sophie in december 2009, I was promised my unit would be ready in a month... once the 45 day period with paypal was over, I heard nothing from this woman despite repeatedemailsand requests for either a wig or my money back. I have seen all the negative feedback that Sophie has recieved, unfortunately too late to save myself from being scammed and I don't see how anyone can be accused of 'hating' on this woman once you have read all this feedback. I am more than happy to put all communication and reciepts of payment in a further post should anyone dispute or disagree with what I'm saying. Please, PLEASE do your research before buying from anyone on the internet, it will save you money and heartache.
Entity: Internet, New Mexico
Apr 13 2011
Captain Waldo's Aquatic Emporium takes money for products they NEVER ship!!!! They will NOT respond to ANY contact attempts!!! Internet
Captain Waldo'a Aquatic Emporium took money for products they did NOT ship! They will NOT respond to any of my attempts to contact them! I placed an order with Captain Waldo's Aquatic Emporium on January 11, 2011. Paid with Paypal at the same time. The product was on backorder - I had the time to wait, I have done this before with this company without ANY problems. I have attempted to contact this business using their 'Contact Us' part of their web page many times over the last 6 weeks without ANY response. Nothing but aggravation. I don't hold out a lot of hope of getting my order or a refund - I only want to advise other people to avoid this business.  Rather than giving Captain Waldo's money for nothing,  give it to a charity - at least then you can feel good about giving money away and you won't expect anything but a tax write off in return.
Feb 05 2011
Biker emporium Never shipped my order, till I got my bank involved, and money returned. Portsmouth, New Hampshire
I placed my order on Monday 1/3/11. My order confirmation said 1-4 business days for processing. On 1/11/11 I had still not received any shipping information, so I sent an email requesting it. On 1/12/11 I received an email saying my order status had been changed to "shipped". In the email, in the place where it said Tracking number, instead of a number, it reads Shipped:FedEx 1/12/2011. This is when I start to become suspicious. For the next 2 weeks, I tried to get a tracking number from this company. I sent 3 emails requesting it, I called about 4 times and left 2 voicemail messages. Not one email or call has ever been returned to this day. On the 26th, I finally contacted my bank. They told me they would look into it, and return my money within 24 hours. I got my money back the same day. I didn't have to talk to anyone special, just a regular old customer service rep. About 10:30 that night,I received an email from Biker emporium stating that FedEx had "Lost" my shipment, and they were sending me a new one. This email actually had a tracking number. Of course I immediately checked the tracking number with FedEx, and saw that 2 packages, much smaller and lighter than the original package size I was supposed to receive were indeed on their way to Washington state. I live in Maryland. I called FedEx, spoke to a nice lady on the phone, she confirmed that the tracking info I saw was right, and the package that number pertained to wasn't headed to me. She also said, however, that there was a package on it's way to me, from them(actually they drop-ship, but it was from a leather company in NJ, and I hadn't ordered any other leather thing any time recently), and told me when it would arrive. She also told me that she had no record of any other shipments being addressed to me anywhere around the 12th. I got the jacket I ordered a couple days later,and I'm happy with it. I order a lot of stuff online. I've never had a company not supply a tracking number when they ship via FedEx or UPS. I've never had a company NOT return any of my attempts to contact them. This makes it very hard for me to believe that FedEx "lost" my original package. I never even received any sort of apology,not even when they sent the "new" tracking number. Yep, I really think they tried to rip me off.
Entity: Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Mar 23 2013
L A Auto Emporium Rudolfo Chavez 30 Day mechanical Warranty not honored entirely South Gate, California
L A Auto Emporium has terrible customer service after the sale. The dispute is regarding the 30 day or 1000 mile mechanical warranty per contract. The transmission on our 2005 Ford Expedition broke at 27 days and 600 miles. The office manager Jesse Araujo and owner Rudolfo Chavez stated they would honor the warranty for 50% of a transmission on craigslist, with myself doing the labor. The cost would have been $700 for a used transmission without a warranty. The vehicle was previously purchased from an auction and L A Auto Emporium made a huge profit selling the vehicle to us. The total cost of the transmission rebuild was $2,230.96,  not including two weeks of car rental. I received a check for the amount of $375.00, which was an outright insult ! We had to make up for the additional $740,  which L A Auto Emporium should have paid !   The purchased date of the vehicle was January 12, 2013 and the transmission failure was February 8, 2013. Rudolfo Chavez and Jesse Araujo did not make any further attempt to correct the issue.
Entity: South Gate, California
Aug 30 2013
The Health Emporium,Brookyn,NY Deceptive business practices Brooklyn New York
 I had to get some health supplements, so I went to a place called Health Emporium. This is in Borough Park Brooklyn. I asked if they offered a discounted price, and the man pointed to the prices on the shelf which showed two prices, the regular and just below that the discounted price. To be sure I had enough money I added everything up.Then I went to pay. I calculated the amount at $95.36. The man checking me out had it at $119 plus. I said I didn't have that much. I told him the figure I had and he asked me how I came up with $95.36.I added it several more times just to be sure and I still came up with $95.36. I came to the conclusion that he was deliberately using the regular undiscounted figures and fleesing people. I would never shop in Borough Park or any place where these people have businesses, they look to make a fast buck.
Entity: Brooklyn, New York
Nov 30 2013
Alive and Well Health Emporium, MDDR Health Solutions Illegal, theft by fraud, health fraud, deception, exploitation, defraud Kahului Hawaii
 For more than a decade the Alive and Well Health Emporium in Kahului, Maui, has been defrauding the sick and the worried well with fraudulent claims about its products. The store runs a new hour-long radio infomercial each week and repeats it several times on different stations so that one is broadcast almost every day. The commercials are produced by the store owners Dennis and Mona Jones, who have no credentials in any health-related field.In these commercials the owners of the store make utterly fantastic claims about their products curing every disease under the sun. You name it and they have cured it: diabetes, obesity, stage 4 breast cancer; epilepsy, arthritis, Alzheimer's, schizophrenia, heart disease, and even HIV/AIDS. They make these claims via fabricated testimonials. The recipients of the miracles never speak for themselves and are never named. Nor do their doctors, always unnamed, ever write up the miracles in medical journals or appear in the ads to vouch for the stories.The store first came to my attention when a young immigrant mother told me about her experience. She has a 7-year-old daughter with a severe seizure disorder. She heard one of the infomercials and decided to give the store a try. The Joneses offer free nutrition consultations which consist of a private high-pressure sales pitch for a custom-designed nutritional program certain to help with whatever health challenge one might be having. After one of these sessions people rarely leave the store with less than a couple hundred dollars of herbs, vitamins, minerals and various pseudo-nutrients. This mother spent almost $300, hoping she could wean the child off of anti-seizure medications. But the pills and potions provided no relief whatsoever.The Joneses tell their audience and customers who come into the store that hypertension medications are worthless and dangerous (in fact, they are inexpensive, proven life savers with no side effects whatsoever in the vast majority of those who take them), that statins will kill them, that they should avoid all the standard cancer treatments including surgery, radiation and chemotherapy, and that children and adults alike should avoid all vaccinations.For more than a decade the Joneses have been violating state and federal anti-fraud laws as well as state and federal food and drug laws, but the state refuses to investigate my complaints against them, apparently because it enjoys the substantial tax revenues generated by the store.The County of Maui goes even further. For years I have attempted to demonstrate on the public sidewalk near the store. Several times the Joneses have gone to court to stop me, but five different judges ruled my demonstrations lawful and my signs and flyers protected speech. The Joneses refuse to accept that and have repeatedly come out of the store onto the sidewalk to harass and assault me. They have stolen my flyers, damaged my signs and threatened to kill me.One of the assaults, by the store's 320-pound security guard, on the public sidewalk was witnessed by two police officers. They refused to make an arrest and the county refused to prosecute even though I was very seriously injured, sustained four rib fractures and a shredded rotator cuff that required a 5-hour surgery and left me disabled and in pain for 17 months. When I sued the store in civil court, the two police witnesses refused to testify truthfully. One claimed he couldn't recall the incident and the other evaded service of the subpoena to testify.What we have here is a massive, durable consumer health fraud, brazenly criminal in nature, that is allowed, aided, abetted and encouraged by the local government.
Entity: Kahului, Hawaii
Feb 20 2014
The Chef's Emporium Deceptive Business Practices, Unprofessional and discourteous Customer Service West Palm Beach Florida
I am writing so other customers do not have the same experience I had with this company. I am a female and had to order a work shirt from this website. When going through the website I placed an order for a that I was under the impression was for female because it did not say otherwise like other products listed. When I received the product it clearly was a man's shirt. I kindly contacted the company and tried to work out an amicable understanding. This was met with much resistance and unprofessional behavior. Below is the emails that were exchanged. I simply did not want to be charged again for shipping for something that was clearly an error on their end. They did not see it that way.  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From Chefs emporium  This will be the last time that I am responding to your ridiculous allegations of misrepresentation on our behalf or any other nonsense that you have conjured up. Whilst the maxim of the customer is always right is a policy that we advocate you clearly are the exception to this rule. The proof of this mistake of yours has been documented by our third party shopping portal which is Yahoo and I am sure that they will not take kindly to any allegations of evidence tampering that you have alluded to. The history of your shopping in our store has been obtained from them (Yahoo Merchant Services) and is as follows:   It is clearly evident that you were aware that there was a  Onyx Women's Dress Shirt, as you put it into your shopping basket on February 5th and that you ordered the Onyx Pinstripe Dress Shirt on the 7th of February. The one is definitely described as a women's shirt and the other is not. I have attached copies of the above that have been obtained from Yahoo and suggest that you now direct your threats and accusations in their direction. I will not be wasting any more time with this matter but wish to inform you that your threatened dispute of your credit card without returning the merchandise is tantamount to theft   Sincerely,Rael             The Chef's Emporium              From: CustomerTo: The Chef's Emporium Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:21 PMSubject: Re: Dress ShirtYou have a sent evidence after the order was received. You misrepresented an item and claim how one states women and the one from which we ordered doesn't states Man or for Men. There was no picture of a guy when I placed the order and it doesn't say one is for men anywhere. You would think that would be listed somewhere, anywhere. Your implying that there is no possible way there could have been a mistake on your end however I am the customer and I am claiming you are in error and instead of doing the right thing and arranging an amicable outcome and send the correct item we ordered without shipping cost you continue to belittle a customer with outrageous claims. You sent the wrong item. We ordered a shirt for a women not a man. Again even if I were to consider it was my mistake it clearly does not specify that I ordered a man shirt. There are no pictures of a man in the order form or on the receipt. I will happily dispute this based on a misrepresentation of an item. And instead of losing out on shipping it will be for the total cost.Customer On Feb 19, 2014, at 10:10 AM, The Chef's Emporium wrote:Hi ,  Thank you for your email. We are really sorry that you feel that this mistake was ours but would like to re-iterate that we shipped you exactly what you ordered.  The RMA # for your return/exchange is RMA .Please ensure that this number is visible on your package and return it to: CHEF WORKS, Attn: Returns DepartmentRMA041384     12325 KERRAN STREETPOWAY, CA 92064 Should you decide to return the product we will refund your credit card with the cost of the shirt ($21.95) when it is received back in our warehouse.  In response to your email we would like to place on record that :1) You ordered a men's (industry standard unisex) shirt and expected it to be a women's cut There was not a single reference on either the page on our website (that you ordered from) or your order confirmation to the word woman2) We shipped you exactly what you ordered. 3) The shirt that you apparently wanted (but did not order) is available and pictured on our website on a woman and is titled Onyx Women's  Dress Shirt.4) Your threatened bad reviews will be responded to by us with the facts. I am sure that the whole world of Google and Yelp users will be amazed as to how someone orders a shirt that is pictured on a man and actually expects that it would be for a woman. A woman can wear a mans (unisex cut) item but a man can definitely not wear an item cut and designed specifically for a woman.  5) We have sent you visual proof (snapshots of your order, the shirt you ordered displayed on a man, as well as the shirt that you should have ordered had you wanted a women's cut) and will be more that happy to share these on the web along with your emails. 6) We will be sending these emails as well as your transaction receipt to the American Express Chargeback dispute center informing them of your impending charge dispute and let them decide if your dispute is valid. Had you not resorted to these threats we would have been happy to bear the cost of shipping the women's shirt back to you.  Kind regards,Rael             The Chef's Emporium            From: To: The Chef's Emporium Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:47 AMSubject: Re: Dress Shirt Because we cannot come to a amicable agreement for sending me the wrong item, I have no choice but to dispute this charge due to deceptive and unfair business practice. Further I will be filing a report with the Better Business Bureau as well as letting other consumers know via reviews through Google and Yelp. I suggest you forward this to your manager, if he or she would like to discuss this any further before I contact Visa. Jenna DeMarco On Tuesday, February 18, 2014 10:51 PM, The Chef's Emporium < wrote:Hi Jenna, This mistake was clerely not ours. You ordered a shirt that is clearly not a women's shirt as it is displayed on a man. The shirt you received is categorized in the industry as a unisex shirt. If you wanted a shirt that is specifically cut for women we offer the women's alternative which is clearly described as such Onyx Women's Dress Shirt  In light of the this we will not be picking up the tab for having your shirt returned to us. Kind regards,Rael             The Chef's Emporium              From: J D To: The Chef's Emporium Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 9:11 PMSubject: Re: Dress Shirt This is Jenna DeMarco,     On the order sheet it doesnt say if it is a men's or a womens shirt. So you can see where I was confused as to confirming my order. I resent you back the image  you attached so you can see that there is no reference to a mens shirt or a womens shirt after my order was placed. It only shows a code/shirt style/onyx pinstripe/ and the size a small. No where does it confirm what sex it is for.   When I do the RMA code for a return shipping- I am not repaying shipping costs right- because this clearly was not my mistake. On Tuesday, February 18, 2014 12:34 AM, The Chef's Emporium wrote: Hi , Thank you for your call regarding the dress shirt that you received from us. We appreciate your business. On investigating your query we noticed the following:Your order (29803 attached) was for 1 ODSCDA size small. This shirt is a mans shirt. We have attached the page on our website from which you placed your order (see ODSCDA attached). The product code for the ladies shirt in this style is WODSCDA ( see WODSCDA attached) If you wish to have the shirt exchanged we will send you a RMA number and will re-ship the ladies item to you on receipt of the return.  Sorry for any inconvenience. Kind regards,Rael             The Chef's Emporium
Entity: West Palm Beach, Florida
Mar 26 2017
the lux emporium troyfobbs@gmail.com a order was paid for but never recieved, in the amount of $95.98 petersburg virginia
 on 12/17/2016 a oder was placed from the lux emporium in the amount of $95.98, for mens sons of anarchy coat/hoodie and this item was never recieved after several attempts made by me, and also notifying the BBB, of this matter, a debit card statement shows money was deducted from my account in the amount of $95.98, no contact has ever been recieved by me from this online retailor, since placing this order.
Entity: petersburg, Internet
Jul 11 2017
Cool Stuff Emporium Ordered 5piece Harley D.pic. 9-10months ago.E-mail adress not responding.payed 44,47$ never get the picture. Tasmania Internet
 Ordered a Harley Davidson 5-piece picture with Cool Stuff Emporium. Payed with visa 44,47$ transaction confirmed. It's now 9months ago,never got the picture. Complained,sent them mail,but mail adress not responding. My first order was sucsessful with some jewelry. So im not sure what really happend here. I still have the reciept they charged me with.
Oct 13 2017
Cool Stuff Emporium, Shopify Ripped Off!! Never received baby item, asked for refund, no response! Internet
Order #13194 MONSTER BEAR PLAY WEAR SET - BABY ROMPER - OFFER - 0-3 MONTHS / DARK GREY Ordered. Paid 11.97 USD. Never received the item! Emiled asking for the baby clothes, never got a response.  When you go to 'view your oder' or 'view store' it takes you to a website that no longer exists. I have emailed asking for a refund with no response.
Sep 17 2012
samedayloan.com ripoff , Internet
A MAN BY THE NAME OF JOSEPH CALLED ME AND SAID I WAS APPROVED FOR 2000.00 DOLLARS AND THE MONEY WOULD BE DEPSOSITED INTO MY ACCOUNT WITHIN  90 MINUTES....WHEN I GOT HOME FROM WORK THAT DAY I CHECKED MY BANK ACCOUNT AND NO MONEY WAS DEPOSITED THEREFORE I CALLED HIM BACK AND HE TOLD ME I HAD A LOW CREDIT SCORE SO I HAD TO GO GET A GREEN DOT MONEY PAK AND LOAD 386.00 ON IT THEN CALL HIM BACK WITH THE NUMBERS AND MY 2000.00 PLUS THE 386.00 WOULD BE FUNDED WELL THANK GOD I DID SOME RESEARCH BECAUSE I NEVER DID IT BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM!!!!!
Entity: Internet, Internet
Mar 06 2017
Emporium Emporium Never Ships Pruduct But Charges Your Bank Account Los Angeles CA
I place an order with emporium on Decemebr 09. 2016 for two watches. Recived an email in late December saying they would not ship for another two weeks   Called again in January and Emporium said they would call me back within 24 hrs to update me on my order. Well that never happened and have called three other times witht he same result.   So they have charge my back account every month for the payment yet no one can tell me if or when the two watches will ever ship.   And so here it is March 06, 2017 and still nothing from Empoium !!!!!!

Approximately 214 Reports Found