FREESEE TV Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: freesee tv

There may be more reports for "freesee tv"

For more results perform a general search for "freesee tv"

Showing 26-50 of 17,464 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "freesee tv"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Nov 21 2003
TV Market.net - TV Market - TV Product ripoff will debit credit card but will not ship product ordered Brookfield Wisconsin
11/21/03 I am writing this to post on Rip-off Report.com, and to file a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. The subject company, or companies is TV Market aka TV Market.com, or TV Product. On Friday, November the 7th I ordered a product called the Ultimate Chopper from TV Market.com. My credit card was debited on the 11th in the amount of $55.90. When there was no indication on their order tracking site that the order had shipped, I started looking at different sites to see if there had been any problems with this Co. I found complaints on the Rip-Off Report sites. I tried to call them using the telephone # supplied (262) 206-1893. I got a recording saying that that # was unable to receive calls at that time. Since that time I have tried numerous times to call that # with the same results. I also called the 1-800-315-0572 number that is posted to place an order. Again I got a recording wanting me to leave my name and # and they would return my call. They never did. I also sent an email to their customer service address customerservice@tvmarket.net That has also gone unanswered. I sent another email to the webmaster@tvmarket.net That too has gone unanswered. On one of their pages they state that if you have any troubles, please use the contact information below to contact us. Company name; TV Product Contact name; Chris Reoch 18960 W. Greenfield Ave. Brookfield, Wi 53045 In addition they list the above telephone # and email address. Also is a fax # (262) 7866-2633 On Nov. 14th I contacted my credit card Co to dispute the charge. They have assured me that they will go after them, also that I will not be charged for that transaction. Yesterday, Nov. 20th I called the Brooklfield Police Dept. to file a complaint against them. I was told by them that since I lived in Oklahoma that I would have to file a complaint locally. I did that. Time will tell!! I would suggest that anyone else that has had a similar experience to take the same action that I have. With enough complaints, we can get these people off the internet, and perhaps off the street!! John t. Sallisaw, OklahomaU.S.A.
Entity: Brookfield, Wisconsin
May 29 2013
Direct TV did nothing but lie to me,and costed me thousands of dollars. Direct Tv Connecticut
I signed up for Direct TV at a carnival that I went to. I have been living through hell since that day. This girl named Marisa that works for Direct Tv sold me a package that was suppose to have all the channels I wanted and includes internet (sounded great),so I signed up. She gave me a date & time that Direct Tv was coming to my house to install this. I was so excited to get this new service,and here's where the hell began...DAY OF THE INSTALLMENT-they called me to tell me they were running an hour late,an hour past,they never showed,they called me again to tell me it's going to be another hour,so basically they were over 2 hours late,that wasn't so bad,I understand people do run late sometimes,I do it myself once in a while. Anyways, the man came and hooked up my service,and he moved my internet out of my living room into my bedroom,so I asked him....Am I all set with internet? He said Yes,you are on direct Tv's internet now. I asked if it was going to be as fast as my previous internet company,he said Yes,it will be about the same ok sounded great with me, so I picked up the new tv remote and I put it on my favorite channel, it didn't work, come to find out my package didn't include none of my favorite channels that Marisa told me it would. So the guy that hooked everything up for me,called Direct Tv and signed me up for the package one level above (more money for me) ,anyways,he left. Everything was all hooked up with my new company, things were going good for a couple of days ( I thought), so I called Metrocast (old company) and told them that I want to cancel my accont,because I have a new company, so they shut my account off. All of a sudden my internet stops working. I call Direct Tv and they tell me that they don't even supply internet, they go through AT&T,so they told me to call AT&T. To make a long story a little bit shorter, I had no internet for over 2 weeks. I called Marisa's phone (she gave me her personal # when I signed up) and she did nothing to help, but tell me storys. And then I could never get in touch with her again. I called AT&T,they said direct Tv never signed me up, I called Direct Tv,they didn't want to hear anything about it. I didn't know who to turn to. In the mean time, I needed the internet for my occupation...I was losing thousands of dollars from not working....Nobody cared!!!! Finally yesterday AT&T hooked my internet up, and after all that it's very slow and doesn't support Direct Tv's ON DEMAND I have lived a nightmae since I signed up. I would not have this problem if Marisa would have just told me that Direct Tv doesn't have their own internet. Because if I would have known that,then I would have just kept Metrocast's internet. I recommend to whoever is thinking about switching to Direct Tv....DO NOT DO IT!!!! TRUST ME!!!!!!
Entity: Direct Tv, Connecticut
Dec 12 2001
Prime TV / Direct TV rip-off false advertising
In August 2001, we signed up for Direct TV. We were told that we would receive a $140 rebate for using a Prime TV authorized installer. We were also told that the installation wouldn't cost more than the $140. They advertised that there was Free Installation. We were also told that a $12 Radio Shack antenna would ensure that we received local stations. It cost $250 for the installation and after 3 different antennas which cost $20, $80 and $120, we still had to subscribe to cable TV to get the local channels at an additional $20 per month. Since August 13, 2001, we have been trying to get our Rebate. We have received two letters asking that we send additional documentation (which was already provided with the initial application). I sent everything they asked for three times, only to find out by calling (all day long) for the status of our rebate, that they now required a copy of the cancelled check that was paid to the installer! I was told by the customer service person that if I faxed a copy of the check, as soon as they got it our Rebate would be processed. I called 4 times this morning and finally got a real person (the rudest person in the world) who told me I can not fax them anything and after they received my check in the mail, it would take up to 6-8 weeks to process. I asked for a manager, left a message on his voice mail and have yet to hear back from him. Notwithstanding the billing screwups we have had to endure by them sending our bill to the wrong address and having it returned back to them, then cutting off our service because we didn't pay, charging us a late fee and reinstallation charges which they refused to waive, paying for and never receiving the Direct TV guide, we have been patiently waiting to receive our rebate so we can discontinue service. Additionally, we will fight until the end of time should they try to charge our credit card $150 for terminating service within 12 months. When and how are these people going to be forced to conduct business appropriately? Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on DirecTV
Entity: Southern Pines, North Carolina
Jan 16 2013
Direct TV Stealing off Debit card Internet
We canceled our services with Direct Tv due to the bill was never the same. We were with them for over 20years. We happend to want to upgrade our receiver a year ago, but never activated it until this past year. They said they put a new 2 year contract on that new receiver, even though it had already been a year that we upgraded.  They told me over the phone, we have to pay for the 2yrs cancelation fee, if we did not they would use my card on file. I just received the bill  about a week ago, and they have already took the funds off my debit card today, drained the balance in my account over 500.00 was stolen. They did not have authorizaton to do this. Watch out for this company, everyone.
Entity: , Internet
Feb 28 2013
Dish TV Bad customer service, stealing monies , Internet
I recently moved and shut off my service with the DISH TV and my new residence didn't allow dishes.  Because I had fifteen months left on my two (2) year contract (ridiculous), I was required to pay a disconnection fee for the months remaining on my contract.  I do understood that although when I talked with their representative regarding the disconnection I was assured that there would ONLY be a $20.00 charge per month debited from my checking account until which time the total amount was paid.  Today I looked at my online bank account and DISH TV had taken the ENTIRE amount from my checking account!  I immediately called DISH and was told by customer service representative that the amount taken was a valid charge and they would do NOTHING for me.  Point blank, I was LIED to when I placed my disconnect order and DISH does not stand up for what they say.  Furthermore, I only authorized Dish TV to take $20.00 per month from my checking not over $255.00. In my personal opinion this is FRAUD.   BUYER BEWARE of unethical tactics in addition to bad service!   I have never gone to this extent before although I'm tired of getting slammed by companies who think it's OK to treat customers badly.  If I treated my customers this way I wouldn't have ANY customers! My right as a U.S. citizen includes Freedom of Speech and I am speaking!
Entity: Internet, Internet
Direct TV Ripoffs EL Segundo California
I will also be including Verizon Hoem Phone service .. It all started when I called verizon to ask about their long distance calling plan, at that time they offered a bundle package. add Direct tv and I would recive a discount. I asked if they had local chanals.. Oh yes, of corse said the rep. So I signed up .. they came out and installed everything, the tech said I have 30 days to cancel with no comitment, well four day lator I was waching TV and found I had no local chanals. so I called them to cancel, the operator told me that when I signed the contract the tech gave me, when he came out I comited to a one year agreement which I had three days to cancel.. I looked over the contract and no where dose it say I have a comitment for One year, nor the three day cancellation either. needless to say I was stuck with them for one year or have to pay a $395 cancellation fee. they did tell me that when they would get local chanals they would be happy to give me the local chanals at no extra cost. Six months lator they get local in my area and I called to get local chanals, but now they say I have to upgrade my reciver Box to a HD rciver, so I say I dont even have a HD TV, But it the only way to get the local chanals, I also asked will if this will extend my one yaer commitment they said no. Now a year lator I am going thru a Job elimination and I have to cut my bugget and I called to cancel my Directv service. I told them I have completed me one year agreement. Oh no they said when you upgraded to the HD reciver you atomaticly extened the contract for two years.Now I am sill stuck with the cancelation fee. Dont let this nightmare happen to you .. the reps are all lires.. one they have you they wont let you go.. without a fee. Daniel Desert Hot Springs, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Sep 10 2012
TV Ruby TV Ruby is a scam , Internet
I ordered Quantam Leap series on 8/18/2012 for my loved one for his brithday. Not knowing it was going to take 6-30 business days. I emailed TV Ruby to let them know i havent recieved it yet. They told me 4-6 wks. Thats all I have been hearing when 3 wks went by. My tracking number stated in Canada. I called Canada Post and spoke to 2 reps who stated it was shipped to the UK not to the US. I emailed TV Ruby to advised them of this. There was nothing. I am so upset about this. I recommend to everyone not to order from this site u will get ripped off.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Sep 03 2012
Direct TV Misrepresented Service Maricopa, Arizona
On  April 18, I purchased monthly satellite tv based upon the representation by agent that Sirius Music was available on Direct TV.  It was installed on April 28 and discovered that Sirius Music was not available on this service.  I cancelled by phone and was told to mail equipment back.  The conversation with sales agent was recorded so Direct TV knows I insisted it have Sirius Music.  I paid one months service even though I didn't use service.  Direct TV claims that I signed a contract when I signed the acknowledgement of service upon installation.  They then charged me $400 penalty for cancelling service.  I paid it to make them cease collection notices but they should pay it back since they misrrepresented to me and I made it clear on my initial phone call what I desired.
Entity: Maricopa, Arizona
Mar 16 2013
Direct TV Equipment Return Scam, Internet
I was a Direct TV customer in Gulf Shores, AL 36542 and terminated my service in February 2013. I paid my balance in full at that time and was instructed that the only means to return their equipment was to wait for boxes and labels to be delivered to my new address in Gulf Shores. Nothing has been delivered and today, they deducted 550.00 from my bank account.  I called them regarding this matter and was told that I violated the terms of my agreement by not returning the equipment and was therefore charged this amount.  I asked about the return and was informed that their records indicate that according to FEDEX tracking number, the package was undeliverable at my address and returned on March 5th.  They indicated that they were sending a new box out immediately and that I could expect a refund about 5 business days after they recieve and inventory the returned equipment.   This is outrageous in my opinion.  They control all the means for a return and have my full contact information in the event those means fail as in this case and yet I am bearing the burden of this process.  They are a large corporation with deep pockets and 550.00 is a significant portion of my monthly retirement income and represents over 50% of my disposible funds after bills.  I have been repeatedly rebuffed throughout the day by customer service representatives based in the Philippines who are unable to comprehend English and a system that makes no provisions to speak to a representative who speaks English as a first language and can comprehend situational facts. Their responses are boilerplate and a restatement of their terms of agreement without any recongnition of the particular facts and their failures in this process.  They bombard me with daily promotional emails to their advantage and yet, cannot use the very same email address to notify my of the failure of delivery to my very valid mailing address.  I get USPS mail each day and have had at least one FedEx delivery in the month I have resided here.  To further clarify the matter, I had terminated part of my service earlier in the year and it took a long time for the return box to arrive so I was not alarmed when it was approaching 30 days since I have terminated my complete service and no boxes had arrived.  I could provide the exact dates of this previous transaction but Direct TV has terminated my access to my online account and their Filipino representatives were incapable of understanding my requests for that information.  I even waited for an extended period to speak with a supervisor and Heidi (not a real name as she too was based in the Philippines and I never met a Filipino named Heide in the two years I lived there), and she too was not able to understand or comprehend my request for dates of my first service transaction or she pretended to not understand so as to prevent me from gaining relevant complaint support.  I asked each person that I spoke with to be transfered to an English speaking representative and was finally told that I just had to continue to call the one number and wait for the luck of the draw to end up with a US based representative.  This too seems outrageous to me.   I would like for my funds to be immediately returned and if I fail to comply with the terms of thuser agreement after I receive the boxes and labels, then I expect to be charged.  It seems suspicious to me that they do not follow up in these situations where they have sophisticated tracking systems to ensure that they track returns and yet they fail to use this same system and my account information to notify me when there is a significant failure.  I am also suspect because it is widely known that they have recently updated their equipment offering which renders my equipment obsolete and the more customers that can be charged the inflated original full price for this outdated equipment, the greater the financial windfall for Direct TV.  It is likely that many customers that terminate their accounts are engaged in a more significant relocation and may not notice or be too busy to act when similar  deductions are made and it would not surprise me if this whole circumstance is a well orchestrated business enterprise intended to increase profits.
Entity: , Internet
Oct 13 2013
DISH Tv Hopper Contract Scam Internet Nationwide
In April 2013, I called Dish to start satellite tv service. I told the guy that I talked to that I did not want a contract and that I wanted the month-to-month plan.  I told him that I wanted the Americas Top 200 plan.  He asked me if I wanted the free Hopper upgrade.  Before I said yes, I asked him if it was completely free, and he said yes.  He didn't say anything about this having a 2 year contract, or I would have said no.  From the very beginning, I have had nothing but bad service and bad customer service.  Every time it sprinkles, I lose my signal.  On Friday, 10-11-13, my Hopper stopped working.  I called DISH on Saturday morning, and they said they would have to send me a new Hopper via UPS.  I told them that this was not acceptable as I had 16 people coming over that night to watch the fight and I had 8 kids at my house for the entire weekend.  Customer service rep ID# 818 told me that he would have a new Hopper sent overnight via UPS and that they would waive the $20 overnight shipping fees.  I didn't go to breakfast with my family on Sunday morning, and didn't go to church on Sunday morning,  I didn't go to lunch with my family on Sunday.  Why? Because I was waiting for UPS to deliver a new Hopper.  I called DISH back Sunday afternoon to get the tracking number and was told that they don't process the order for the Hoppers until Monday, so there was no way I was going to get a Hopper delivered today.  They told me that I wouldn't get it until Thursday, 10-17-13!  I told them that I wanted to terminate my contract, and this is when I found out that I am in a 2-year contract!  Every word that they told me every time I spoke with someone was a complete lie!  Do not get Dish.  Their sevice, equipment, and customer service is THE WORST EVER!!!!!
Entity: Internet, Select State/Province
Nov 10 2013
Direct TV DIRECT TV FEE MIS INFORMATION Internet
Direct TV rep. offers deals prices & free upgraded equipment. When you get your bill it's higher & they have locked you into a two year deal which we never agreed to.After many hours on the phone it just gets worse. Every rep. gives you different numbers! Now they want $480. for early cancellation fee. I'm cancelling & stopping payment. Be glad to goto court. They are such a fraud. What a hassel.  Look for another service!!
Entity: internet, Internet
Jul 09 2013
Dish TV Useless, inefficient, indifferent service Internet
I’ve been a customer of Dish for 10 years. Never had on late payment; perfect customers. there was confusion regarding replacement of a defective modem. It snowballed into multiple lengthy calls. Were told on multiple occasions it was resolved. Dish pushed messages to out TV saying service would be suspended. Called for and was given assurances everything was resolved. TV service was suspended. Called and it was resolved again and service resumed. Service suspended the next day. Called and offered to pay directly through bank account as they claim did not receive check. Check was sent 7 days previous and had not cleared bank. They would not allow me to pay as account was in my wife's name. We have the same address, I knew the security code # and had dealt Dish directly previously for repairs and upgrades. I asked supervisor if he believed a crook was likely to be offering to pay them money. Supervisor didn't even understand the point I was making. He was indifferent, useless, and dumb as a doorknob.
Apr 17 2014
DIRECT TV Direct TV Scam PPV Charge Newark Nationwide
Direct TV Is Not Good TV Provider Service -:( --:( Scam Charge.   I Have Been Scam charge by Direct TV, Every time I return the Receivers. They send back with a statement listed all the pay per view  I never order and even I requested to block on all Pay per view  channel. One time I have to paid $300 plus for the charge. Because I don't have a Proof that I didn't Order it.    People Please watch Out!!! People Please watch Out!!!!
Sep 19 2014
Clear TV Clear TV biggest scam going.. Wallingford CT
Ordered the system and decided within an hour of ordering that this is built in to my TV. I called back to cancel and was told I needed to wait 7 hours for processing in order to cancel. 7 hours later would have been after they closed. So I insisted on speaking with a supervisor. After a long debate with the Customer Service rep I was finally transferred to a supervisor. She said she would look for the order and cancel it and call me back to confirm. She never called back and when I called back at the number she gave me I got the same run around from another Customer Service rep. I am still trying to get my money back. This is a complete manipulation of consumers to be stonewalled into not being able to cancel. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Their business practices are suspicious to say the least. The product is Tristar products Inc., 500 Returns Road, Wallingford, CT 06495.   BE CAREFUL BEFORE YOU ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.
Apr 14 2014
Direct TV Direct TV Rip-off Peoria, Arizona Nationwide
Please do not use Direct TV! They lie about the costs related to the service. Paid over $1128.00 more than I agreed over 24 months. I have finally ended my two year agreement and severed the relationship, upon returning the equipment the company is now contacting me for an additonal $194.00. RUN from this company, not reputable! They do not honor anything they say. Paid over $2000 for basic tv over 2 years, this is twice what I paid my previous provider. I had left them thinking I would save a few dollars during some tough times. HUGE mistake. I am trying to help insure that other people do not make the same mistake that I made. Please stay away from Direct TV
Sep 29 2014
Reward TV Reward TV is a terrible scam Internet
 Reward TV is an actual site, with surveys, trivia and give you points. The points are useless because the prize you bid on dont exist, as soon as you bid on one, within minutes it'll tell you that you were outbid, every single time. I won a movie sweepstakes for 10 movie passes and never got them. Once you have high points after a while they'll know you will catch on so they send you an e-mail saying The members of the members from time to time will close your account and thats what they did to me. A big compay pays them to get surveys completed and thats where we com in, we do the surveys, they get paid and were nothing but a bunch of fools. Dont waste your time no matter how good it sounds, you will get nohing in the end!
Mar 28 2015
Clear TV www.cleartv.com CLEAR TV Deceptive Business Practices Internet
  Be careful about buying digital tv antennas from cleartv.com. Their tv ad implies that 'due to a change in FCC regulations' we can get more channels on digital antennas since according to cleartv.com tv ad 'broadcasters can now bypass cable tv companies, satellite tv, etc and broadcast to digital antennas, FREE'. I bought this baloney, hook, line and sinker since Obama did change the Internet law, I thought this had something to do with it. When I called Cleartv.com to ask them why I am not getting any more channels than I had before they blamed the lack of channel access on my broadcast area. The customer service agent there actually went so far to claim that : 'viewers in certain areas are getting 150 channels with our antenna'. I asked him to name one city where they get 150 channels and he could not name one. He said: 'I forget what zip code it is'. Then he sent me to some digital antenna website that he alledged would tell me how many channels I should be getting in my area on digital antennas and the website tried to download 2 spyware trojans. I would complain to the attorney general's office but we all know how poorly that goes. At least you know if you ever tried.
Feb 19 2016
Direct TV AT&T Unauthorized payment orlando Nationwide
On 2/18/16 Direct TV charged my personal account for $780.05. They took every dollar down to the last cent out my account. I do not have a CC on file, or did I enroll in auto bill pay. They went back to my previous method of payment and automatically charged my card. I did not receive email or phone notification of this transaction. I called DIRECTV to get a refund on my account and to let them know I did not authorize any payments on my account. They told me I will get a refund of only $311 of the $780 they took out my account. They added on cancellation fees, equipments fee and my account was reactived. I am a single parent who has bills just like everyone else. On the day I received my paycheck I checked my balance it was $0.00. I don't have a dollar in my account due to an unauthorized payment on my account from DIRECTV. They say it will take 7-10 business days for me to get a refund iof $311. I am devasted and upset and may have to live in the dark, or fo to a shelter due to my light bill not being paid. I have no family and no one to help me out.
Dec 28 2015
Direct tv Misrepresentation of cable plan Internet
 We were sold a cable plan by a sales representative. It was explained to us that we would have free movie channels for one year. When we signed our contract it said 3 months, however, the rep assured us that after 3 months he would take care of the charges for us. We started getting billed for the movie channels and suddenly the rep couldn't do anything for us. When we contacted direct tv, they also wouldn't do anything for us. We provided them with copies of the text messages showing the rep said free for one year, however they wouldn't fix the problem. This is fraud and misrepresentation. We were bated into a plan that doesn't exist and direct tv will not correct this issue.
May 12 2016
Direct TV Direct TV scam military family Nationwide
When we moved to Maryland we decided to get direct tv. At the time the sales agent told us when we expressed our concern that we are a navy family that move alot and was not sure if we will be here 2years, she told us that the federal clause protects military families from relocation and deployement and that when we move if we can't have direct tv where we are going, our service will be terminated without penalty. Well it's almost 2 years now and my husband is deploying overseas and my children and i are moving in with my inlaws and they already have cable. I called direct tv and i was told that i will have to pay termination fees to buy out my contract. when i brought up the military clause the agent told me that it is for the active duty member only and that since i was not the one deploying but my husband i will still have to pay. I am very angry that i was not given this information by the sales agent but rather told that military family not active duty personnel where protected on the clause. I am a military wife, my finances isnot different from my husband. How is direct tv apperently helping military families? Direct Tv preys on military families and scam them in my opinion without full disclosure.
Feb 20 2017
Spectrum Cable TV Fraud Evansville Indiana
I was a customer of Time Warner and called Spectrum about their packages to compare.  Was told that if I changed to their lines I would have every station that I currently had for a price of 106 dollars and some change.  Also told that after switching lines I could not go back to Time Warner packaging.  When I took my boxes over to Time Warner/Spectrum to return my current boxes and receive the new, that there was no such package and that my bill woul be  $170 and some change and recalling Spectrum would do no good. Hooked up my new boxes and found that the package that they told me 6 to 8 times would be the same as the Time Warner Package I had, was not even close.      Called the Spectrum people back and they told me someone must have made a mistake. Although, when I talked the the person about the $106 price he said he called a supervisor to check the price and the cable package and I would definitely have the same cable packages I currently had for the $106 plus change pricing.  Now I cannot change back to the Time Warner package because they don't have the codes.  This too is a lie, because my brother also switched from Time Warner to Spectrum and had his switched back after he went through the same things that I did. I called Spectrum back a third time to tell her my situation, the supervisor told me that there was nothing she could do and answered that if I wanted to change carriers that all I had to do was take my boxes and remotes back to Time Warner/Specturm office.    Marilyn Evansville, IN
Entity: Evansville, Indiana
Feb 25 2017
Direct Tv , don't bother West Palm Beach Nationwide
 have Direct TV the Television goes off every time it rains its terrible that signal is lost when it rains and in Florida it rains allot. The TV was off over a hour ..their service is terrible .Direct TV is a terrible company don't bother

Showing 26-50 | Showing Page 2 of 699