FUNDING FOR FLIPPING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: funding for flipping

There may be more reports for "funding for flipping"

For more results perform a general search for "funding for flipping"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jan 30 2017
Funding for Flipping / WCAP Finanacials Credit Line for Flipping ...very misleading Draper Utah
They advertise Funding for Flipping and you will soon find out it is a line of credit which has nothing to do with flipping. These guys by the name Dixon and Ross will confuse you and waste your time. Then, they will guess telling that you will be qualified for this much and minimum of this much. Then, they will ask you you will give them up to 21% of the minimum line of credit you may get from banks which you can do it yourself. They do not know how to answer the question and will confuse you. It is a scam. They have not took any money from me but wasting my time and running credit report pissed me off. It is complete misleading line of credit. Finally, they promot 0% financing. That is the introductory rate banks gives you not a rate to promote. A lot of shit. Don't waste your time.
Entity: Draper, Utah
Jul 20 2016
Funding for Flipping and/or wcapfinancial.com very deceptive business practices Draper Utah
They claim to lend money to individuals involved in flipping real estate.  When asked specific questions about fees, Scott Shaw was not truthful.  I didn't find out about all the fees until the final step in the process.  VERY deceptive and a big waste of my time.  Bottom line is that they charge you huge fees to get you several 0% interest credit cards but fail to tell you that there will also be 2-4% fees by the credit card companies to access the credit lines of those cards.  I would not trust this company and suggest that you utilize other sources of funding for your needs.
Entity: Draper, Utah
Mar 05 2016
Funding for Flipping josh@fundingforflipping.comjosh@srecnow.comJosh Cantwelljosh.allen@fundingforflipping.com Funding for flipping real estate. no bank loans Salt Lake City Nationwide
Fundingfor flipping.com  is a very subtle but clever scam. It tells people they should avoid banks for real estate loans and to seek them out for 100% real estate funding without needing Good Credit. After they schedule a 15 min consult with one of the 'specialists'  they basically are only to get your hopes up and send you a Creditnav link for a 'softpull' but assure you that you do not need good credit, it is just a formality to determine how much of a line of credit $50,000 to $500,000  you will qualify for. Assuring you that your credit score will not be a determining factor.  BUT IT IS- what they do not tell you is that all the detailed explaination of why your credit score is what it is  will be the criteria based on accepting or rejecting you.  You may have 'Good Credit' but if the details explained below such as to much of an available credit being used or whatever, they will nix you.  i had to wait a week for my being nixed.  had they said at the outset that they do indeed go by the credit score and the explaination- I would not have wasted my time, but they assure you through their Webinar  aka low information salspitch, that they are their to help you avoid the bank turning your down or hard money lenders asking you to put into the deal- they will fund you 100%.  And do not worry about your credit report. Do not fall for their phony webinar salspitch, of how the were so broke, lost everything and in the dumps. Total bull, it is just a binding technique used in sales. They would not know homeless broke and hungry if their life depended on it. Fundingforflipping is total bait and switch, total lie.  Make no mistake your current wealth and Credit Report do mean everything !  if you cannot qualify for a regular bank loan because of it- they will chuck you just as fast- 15 mins in my case.  Do not waste your time until your already established wealth and Credit Report are looking very good.     After all, if helping you increase your income so your could afford to have a sweet polished credit report meant actually giving you the credit to flip a house and escape your financial bondage- then your credit report would truly Prove to mean nothing.
May 19 2017
WCAP Financial Funding for flipping seedcapital.com Charged me $9000 for opening credit cards in my name Dealer Utah Utah
 Told me they could get me cash for my real estate projects and ensured me 110000 cash. They lied. All they did was open multiple credit cards in my name. They make you sign a power of attorney so they can pretend to be you. Then they opened another credit card and pulled 9 grand out of it which I now have to pay back. Then they coached me on how to lie to the banks if they thought the cards might be fraudulent. These people are criminals. Through and through. Stay well away. I have asked for a refund. Of course that hasn't happened. I've been working with chase bank fraud department. Chase bank has tried on multiple occasions to contact them and all they do is put them on hold and then hang up.
Entity:
Mar 01 2014
Flipping Formula REVIEW: Flipping Formula dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Flipping Formula's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality real estate investing education services to their clients. *UPDATE: Flipping Formula pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Flipping Formula recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW: EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Flipping Formula for its commitment to excellence in customer service. Ripoff Report’s discussions with Flipping Formula have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. Flipping Formula listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services. Pete and Dave have informed us that their customers are number one, to make sure they are satisfied with their program. As successful businessmen, and successful real estate investors who had to start from the beginning themselves, Pete and Dave feel it is critical to listen to their clients and respond properly. By always putting their customers first, Pete and Dave hope to maintain Flipping Formula as a successful experience both now and for many years to come. Another top executive of the company told Ripoff Report that Pete and Dave’s personal business philosophy is based on the premise that strives to add value in its services as they understand that a successful business model is based on value-added services, and client care”. Flipping Formula’s mission statement says it all: Our goal is to provide our clients the best quality, value and professional excellence in the industry.” One of the other things Ripoff Report learned in the course of its review is that typical customer feedback reads: “The live event I attended with Flipping Formula was the best learning experience I have ever had… It has truly changed the direction of mine and my families future.” The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Jeff Spangler during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Zurixx, Advanced Financial Training- The Flipping Formula.Ripoff Report Verified™ .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.. The Flipping Formula is a financial education training company that appeals to a wide consumer market that includes individual consumers, entrepreneurs, and small businesses. In order to acquire leads for potential customers, their company advertises through direct mail, radio, and outbound call campaigns generated from specific call lists. By using these marketing techniques, they hope that will lead potential customers to a free agent. Next, they would be directed to an event where they will preview items for customers to purchase and will also typically train and coach them. Their basic business model and vision for their company includes incorporating three day workshops that will provide other models for continued purchasing. They cross sell and upsell at all of their workshops and trainings. Their company has an A+ rating with the BBB. Most of their complaints typically come from students who don’t feel as though they got what was promised to them. They deal with people on an individual basis. They try to meet every customers expectations, but have a very lenient refund policy and will provide one if necessary. Flipping Formula’s Customer Care & Refund Policy During the onsite interview Jeff Spangler was asked to describe a situation where a client was not satisfied with the level of service or products they received: “Recently, an 80 year old man came and took our seminar. He purchased an $8,000 package. When his daughters saw the bill they were very upset and called to have it reversed. We talked with them and with the customer. He apologized for his daughters’ insistence and said he pretty much wanted to do what made them happy. He was very sharp, he knew what he wanted but we gave him a full refund.” Since complaints were made on Ripoff Report, their company has made some changes in response to chargebacks to avoid problems in the future. They have incorporated a very lenient refund policy and don’t wait for products to come back. They have weekly meetings to discuss chargebacks and make sure that they are increasing their speed and responsiveness. As a leader within their company, Jeff Spangler advises his employees to “do whatever it takes” to make the client happy, per the request of Ripoff Report. In addition to their lenient refund policy, they have added more staff to make sure that their chargebacks and merchant accounts are running at appropriate percentages, and to change or fix anything that isn’t running correctly. They have also incorporated evaluations at every step of their process to ensure that they meet the needs of each customer. Mr. Spangler was also asked about reports made on Ripoff Report where customers felt as though they had been misled about what types of products and services were being offered. He was asked what they had done to remedy these concerns: “We call each person individually and evaluate the needs on a case by case basis. 35% of those calls, we “save.” We resolve every single issue. Zurixx is pleased to be a part of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Mr. Spangler explained that, “It’s like our good housekeeping stamp of approval. It means a lot that we are able to keep our name clean and free from controversy.” WHY THE FLIPPING FORMULA IS BETTER THAN THEIR COMPETITORS There are many reasons we feel like we are better than our competitors beginning with a stronger commitment to the customer’s success and satisfaction. We work hard to make sure the information we provide and the events we host is top notch when it comes to the usability for our students. This simply means we care about whether or not the people actually use the information we provide them, and so it is imperative that we give them information that allows them the advantage of the most current trends, and that they have all the tools and confidence to put that information to work. Motivation is part of the process, but we work hard to take people beyond just motivation and get them into action. This is our overriding principle for business, and therefore, we feel like we provide the most robust comprehensive system and tools to make this happen in our industry. We are 100% dedicated to helping each student not only learn how to invest, but to actually DO IT!” Statements from employees I get to work with all the students to attend our advanced training events. I love watching our students progress through their trainings and hearing about the success they have. I'm the first person to read all the feedback we receive from students on the surveys we get at every event we produce. Our students' experience is of paramount importance to us, and as a company there is nothing more important that our students, and giving them the optimal opportunity to accomplish their goals. I love being able to build personal friendships with our students, and always look forward to seeing them at our events. We invite many of our students to our Premier training event, the Investor Summit in Las Vegas where we get to spend 3 or more days together. Dave and Pete from Flipping Boston on A&E are always a favorite speaker, as are many of the other celebrities and trainers we bring in to make sure our students have the best educational experience possible. Our surveys from that event always rate is at about 4.8 out of 5 for that experience, and it makes me proud to know that we go to the greatest effort possible to help them acquire the skills and knowledge they wanted when they began their training with us. I'm always available to our students to assist them in moving through their trainings, or getting specific questions answered when the need arises. I love our students and I love my job!” ~ Brin Janson I took over the Coaching Department 18 months ago. The owners were looking to make sure their coaching department was the best in the industry and what it would take to make that happen. We quickly moved to make sure every coach was a successful trader or real estate investor. Our company can be contacted for each coaches BIO. Each coach has to be actively applying their craft in order to maintain their coaching position. It took us 8 months to create the staff of coaches we were looking for. These coaches are the best of the best and none of them are “industry” coaches. These are real investors who enjoying helping, mentoring, and teaching other people what they already do themselves every day. In this industry class attendance is low and therefore success is low. We set a goal to have 80% class attendance by all students and a 4.8 out of 5 satisfaction rating by our students. We now have a 92% class attendance rate all the way through. I measure the coaches based on how many people attend their webinars and last class. We have found that class attendance and students actively doing assignments has led to greater success for our students. We teach that hard work, sacrifice, and diligence is the key to real estate success; once you obtain the necessary knowledge required. I would leave the company tomorrow if I felt they weren’t serious about giving all clients the coaching experience they have paid for and deserve. I am not here because of financial need. The owners are friends and contacted me to help make the best coaching department in the industry and they did this out of genuine concern for their clients. I agreed to work with them based on the generosity they extended to my family during a difficult time in my family’s life a few years earlier. Our family culture is one of doing everything we can to help each other and our clients succeed. ~ Greg McCluskey, Director of Coaching Flipping Formula’s Education Center Super-Charge Your Success Thanks to the internet, we can use our Education Center to deliver our entire Flipping Formula to you any time – day or night – and keep you updated on new strategies, formulas, and techniques we use to deal with the changing challenges of real estate investing around the country. Our Education Center gives you the complete Flipping Formula, PLUS our Quick Start program designed to show you the quickest path to making money with real estate, along with our entire library of real estate insider videos, forms, deal calculators, live webinars, and an archive of recorded materials from our web seminars with our students. There is a ton of information in the Education Center and will be the foundation for your success.” Quick Start We want to get you off to a great start with the Flipping Formula, so we developed a spectacular QUICK START process that will get you going right away toward landing your first deal. This is a step-by-step strategy to get you through the first 30-days of our Flipping Formula. Follow the steps and do the work, and you’ll be well on your way to your first deal in no time at all.” Flipping Formula hard-proven on the streets of Boston during one of the most difficult economic times in U.S. history Our Flipping Formula was hard-proven on the streets of Boston during one of the most difficult economic times in U.S. history. The system we developed will give you the insights and tools you need to find great properties in your area, fund your deal using other people’s money, fix it up efficiently to increase your return, and flip it for a HUGE profit.” Flipping Formula recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report’s review and their own internal surveys, Flipping Formula has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience. In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Pete, Dave, Ripoff Report is convinced that Flipping Formula is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction. Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, it’s a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike. Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works. As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Programthey agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer. NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED -------------------------------
Entity: SLC, Texas
Jan 27 2014
The Flipping Formula REVIEW: The Flipping Formula Commitment to Customer Satisfaction. Total satisfaction guarantee. Value their customers success above anything else. Flipping Formula confident in their product training, trainers abilities, improving the value of training for their students. The Flipping Formula receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. The Flipping Formula's 100% satisfaction lets customers feel confident and secure when they choose The Flipping Formula.
Ripoff Report REVIEW / The Flipping Formula Commitment to Customer Satisfaction The Flipping Formula joins Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program -- a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and business alike.Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program -- a program that benefits the consumer, which helps to increase consumer satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business Verified By Ripoff Report.When a company or individual joins the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program, they must make a commitment to us – in writing – to 'doing whatever it takes to make things right with their customers.' What does that mean? It means that Ripoff Report expects that members of our Corporate Advocacy Program will review and respond to ALL customer complaints promptly. It means that every complaint will be taken seriously and every customer will be treated fairly and with respect. It means if a customer did not receive what they expected, the company will work with that customer to fix the issue. It means that if a customer requests a refund and if there is any reasonable basis for that request, we expect the customer will be given a prompt refund (some refund requests may not be reasonable, so this does not mean a refund is guaranteed in every case). “Making things right” can mean lots of different things to different people, but our point is this - by working closely with the company or individual to resolve any disputes, Ripoff Report can track the footprints of customer service to ensure that our Corporate Advocacy Program members are doing everything they can to treat customers fairly and to increase their customer satisfaction.ALL COMPANIES GET COMPLAINTS, BUT HOW THE COMPANY HANDLES THOSE COMPLAINTS, SEPARATES GOOD BUSINESSES FROM THE REST.Ripoff Report Verified™ .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.. By Ed Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report The Flipping Formula approached Ripoff Report with the intent of wanting to resolve any customer issues and reports posted on Ripoff Report. As a Part of the Corporate Advocacy Program the member business allows Ripoff Report to send an email to all of those who filed a complaint in the past, letting the customer know, the member business wanted to make things right with them, .whatever it takes to do so. Ripoff Report always monitors these emails to insure the member business does what they agreed to. The people at The Flipping Formula did just that. The Flipping Formula has gone through great lengths to make sure they try and resolve any and all customer issues. The Flipping Formula has joined the Corporate Advocacy Program because they want customers to know they will resolve any and all customer issues. They never want their customers to feel like they weren’t taken care off.THE FLIPPING FORMULA CONTINUES TO CLARIFY WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR CLIENTSFlipping Formula is a premier education company, we use time tested methods to educate, motivate, and inspire students to take action and successfully invest in real estate. We don’t know of anyone else in our industry who provides better training and more complete and robust tools and systems for the novice or experienced investor. Our business is built and run for our customers, we are constantly looking to make improvements to bring greater success to our students. We teach the formula that was designed to simplify and demystify the real estate market and help people like you turn the corner on their financial situation.” WHY THE FLIPPING FORMULA IS BETTER THAN THEIR COMPETITORS There are many reasons we feel like we are better than our competitors beginning with a stronger commitment to the customer’s success and satisfaction. We work hard to make sure the information we provide and the events we host is top notch when it comes to the usability for our students. This simply means we care about whether or not the people actually use the information we provide them, and so it is imperative that we give them information that allows them the advantage of the most current trends, and that they have all the tools and confidence to put that information to work. Motivation is part of the process, but we work hard to take people beyond just motivation and get them into action. This is our overriding principle for business, and therefore, we feel like we provide the most robust comprehensive system and tools to make this happen in our industry. We are 100% dedicated to helping each student not only learn how to invest, but to actually DO IT!” FLIPPING FORMULA / Statements from the owner. Hello, our names are Peter Souhleris and Dave Seymour, we would like to thank you for taking the time to review The Flipping Formula. Flipping Formula provides real estate investment training specific to what we know to be the current investment environment. We know what it is like to be looking for good solid information and answers that can help that can help take your finances to the next level because we have been there. Come visit one of our events, learn from our many trainers, programs, webinars, etc. Then, start investing in real estate. You may already know us as the take-no-prisoner team from A&E TV’s Flipping Boston. During one of the most difficult economies in U.S. history, we conquered Boston with our proven Flipping Formula for finding amazing real estate deals, funding them with other people’s money, fixing them up quickly, and flipping them for huge profits. This formula rocked the real estate market in Boston, and now we're offering the formula so almost anyone can use these techniques in virtually any city across America.”FLIPPING FORMULA’S EDUCATION CENTER Super-Charge Your SuccessThanks to the internet, we can use our Education Center to deliver our entire Flipping Formula to you any time – day or night – and keep you updated on new strategies, formulas, and techniques we use to deal with the changing challenges of real estate investing around the country. Our Education Center gives you the complete Flipping Formula, PLUS our Quick Start program designed to show you the quickest path to making money with real estate, along with our entire library of real estate insider videos, forms, deal calculators, live webinars, and an archive of recorded materials from our web seminars with our students. There is a ton of information in the Education Center and will be the foundation for your success.”Flipping Formula Quick Start process We want to get you off to a great start with the Flipping Formula, so we developed a spectacular QUICK START process that will get you going right away toward landing your first deal. This is a step-by-step strategy to get you through the first 30-days of our Flipping Formula. Follow the steps and do the work, and you’ll be well on your way to your first deal in no time at all.”FLIPPING FORMULA’S COACHING One-on-One SupportWe’re proud of the success stories we read every day from people just like you who have decided to take their financial future in their own hands and build income security through our Flipping Formula. In order to super-charge your success, we have a team of incredible Flipping Coaches who work with a select group of students to teach them how to maximize these strategies and cut the learning curve in half. For those that qualify, these coaches are providing one-on-one training and resources to ensure every deal is a winner, no matter what the market is doing.”Proven Formula We are constantly working with our Flipping Coaches to fine-tune this training system to give you the best possible results in the shortest possible time. We’ve shown hundreds of people around the U.S. how to unlock the incredible real estate wealth in their neighborhoods and gain real financial freedom for their family. The formula works for them, and it can work for you.”Replicate SuccessThe secret to your success is replicating the success we have proven through the Flipping Formula. Our coaches are experts in the formula and can give you the step-by-step guidance you need to get around the difficulties of your particular market and super-charge your success. They will show you the hard-proven secrets we use every day to flip the real estate market on its head and make huge profits.”FLIPPING FORMULA’S ADVANCED TRAINING ADVANCED TRAINING CAMPS The Flipping Formula has many levels of training, depending on your individual and specific interests in real estate. We believe that there is a time and a place for every kind of real estate deal and it’s critical that you be well trained in each entrance and exit strategy. For that reason, we have trainings the specialize in helping you build your real estate career the way you want, focusing on the kinds of deals you want to do. Our training topics include: Creative Funding & Financing, Current Ideas, Expertise, Recognize Fundable Deals, Personal Business Success, Real Estate Marketing Mastery, Wealth Strategies, Two Day On Site – One On One Mentorship, Inner Circle Experience, and much more!”Our On Demand FormatEach individual learns at a different speed and pace. The Funding and Financing On-Demand Training can be taken as slow or as fast as you would like. It is a perfect fit for those individuals who want to learn a tremendous amount of information at a pace they feel comfortable with. In addition to the practical knowledge in recognizing deals, this On-Demand Training will teach you:7 steps to fast funding every timeWhat makes a safe fundable deal (things to look for)Equity deals vs. short sales—when to use eachSelf-directed IRA investing: putting your retirement funds to workHow to invest in real estate for a fraction of the valueFor many, funding deals is the most important aspect of real estate investing. Take the time to learn about this critical area and never have to deal with the frustration of finding a fantastic deal just to have to let it pass by because you couldn’t find the funding for it. The Funding and Financing On-Demand Training will make sure that never happens.ANY BUSINESS THAT CAN ADMIT THEY MADE MISTAKES AND CORRECTS THOSE MISTAKES IS A BUSINESS YOU CAN TRUST AND WORTH DOING BUSINESS WITH.As stated above, The Flipping Formula is committed to 100% customer satisfaction and will make every possible effort to ensure that all customers have a positive experience with their business. *Any consumer not receiving satisfaction from a member of Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program should email us at EDitor@ripoffreport.com This kind of dedication to customer service means that The Flipping Formula will do whatever it takes to make sure their customers are properly taken care off. In the future, if anyone has any complaints or concerns with The Flipping Formula, you are invited to contact them directly via email:customerservice@theflippingformula.com (again, please be sure to cc: EDitor@ripoffreport.com so we can keep track of the company’s response and to insure customer satisfaction).You can call The Flipping Formula directly at 1-800-680-0036.As always, Ripoff Report cannot guarantee that every customer or employee will always be 100% satisfied in every case, but we promise that if you have any concerns with The Flipping Formula or any of our Corporate Advocacy Program members, we will do everything we can to see that the issue is addressed quickly and that you are treated fairly and with respect. Any issues you think you cannot resolve with any member of Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy Program.. please contact us. EDitor@ripoffreport.com Remember, just because a company or individual is reported on Ripoff Report does not mean you should not do business with them. Use Ripoff Report information as a tool to your advantage. Be knowledgeable about any company or person you hire. Also, don't be afraid to ask questions and get additional information until you feel comfortable in allowing them to work for you.Be sure to contact us with your questions and comments about any business that is part of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Your questions, comments and suggestions are always welcome and will be considered even if we don't agree with them. Please realize Ripoff Report is chartering in new territory, working to make a change for both consumers and businesses alike. Consumers can feel safe confident and secure when doing business with The Flipping Formula.Here's why.Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, and about The Flipping Formula’s Commitment to Excellence and Consumer Satisfaction.Consumers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, yes, a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.Written by,..Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program team.. ..by consumers, for consumersPO BOX 310, Tempe, AZ 85280602-359-4357 when selection starts, press 5 ...then, three seconds later press 1... Say who you are!Our mission:Empower consumersDefend the First AmendmentExpose wrongdoingHelp companies regain controlED Magedson: Founder, Ripoff Report Follow Ripoff Report on Twitter Follow me, Ed Magedson, on Twitter Find us on Facebook
Entity: Salt Lake City , Utah
May 16 2008
FEDERAL FUNDING PROGRAMS.org FEDERAL FUNDING PROGRAMS ripped me off for $19.97 for a grant Internet
i was looking to see what kind of grant i was able to get,and its been almost a month and i haven't heard nothing from them. i work hard for my money and i can't afford to get ripped off. it's hard to make ends meet these days with everybody laying off,so i hope everyone is careful. Colby findlay, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Dec 08 2012
LVNV FUNDING RESURGENT CAPITAL BILLED FOR UNKNOWN ACCOUNT , Internet
I checked my credit report and found that I am being billed $632 for something or someone I never heard of. It has been added to my credit report. Not happy about it at all! Called 800 number got a recording, retrieved web info. They cant even explain to you ,when questions are asked about the so called account,and they act as if they have selective hearing when you speak with them. On my report it states that it is a factoring company account and it is an Unknown-credit extent ion,review or collection. This has to stop! For me and many other innocent people.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Grant Funding Search, Grant Funding CD for $1.99 Ripoff Henderson Nevada
Company's webpage said Grand Funding CD for $1.99 shipping and handling included. My credit card got charged 69.95 and to add insult to injury they forwarded my credit card information to IWB Club a wealth building club (?). which then charged my credit card for $29.95. I called the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) 877-FTC-HELP to file a compliant. The only way they go after these guys is that there must be many complaints lodged against this company. When I informed them that a lot of people had lodged compliants with numerous online organizations - it did not matter... They MUST be lodged with the FTC to be effective. Danita San Francisco, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Henderson, North Dakota
Apr 16 2009
Midland Funding LLC WATCH OUT FOR MIDLAND FUNDING LLC! SAN DIEGO California
I was recently sued by Midland Funding and want to make something clear, THIS COMPANY IS SHADY. It turns out that they did NOT have any documentation supporting their claim that I had defaulted on a credit card. They also had no other documentation to support their claim other than my name and an account number they indicated was mine from a debt in 2001. I had never heard of the bank that supposedly was owed (when asked it was relayed that the bank had gone out of business...how convenient). Please, please, please show up to court if these crooks ever sue you. They must provide some proof that the debt is yours. They count on you not appearing so they win by default. They had 50 cases on the docket the day I went to court. 50 CASES IN ONE DAY! I can't imagine how many other cases they have going on right now. Out of those 50 only about 10 of us showed up. The rest of the cases were awarded to Midland. Scary isn't it. Needless to say, the judge dismissed the case for lack of evidence. Pugs Manchester, ConnecticutU.S.A.
Entity: SAN DIEGO, California
Sep 14 2012
Vantage Funding Vantage Funding Ripped me off for $30.00 on 9-11-2012 from my checking account Internet
On 9-11-2012 Vantage Funding ripped my checking account off for $30.00 after I had visited their website for a loan. They won't return my money and I don't understand why no-one just doesn't close people like this down because of fraud. Help......
Entity: , Internet
Aug 28 2017
Secure Platform Funding Ripped off by Secure Platform Funding for BG Internet
Okay so I was MAJORLY ripped off by a company that claimed to be the world’s best in financial instruments, and I am writing to warn anyone to stay away from them. They told me they could deliver on a bank guarantee in a few weeks time tops, for the initial price of $40,000, telling me they’d do all the brokering on their own, so I decided to take a look and things seemed mostly legitimate – they have an address in the Marshall Islands, and their company is registered to a company registrar.   That means they don’t have a physical address and don’t actually exist as an office, but okay, many brokers work that way, right?   Wrong. Secure Platform Funding is a scam – I have not heard back from them at all and am WAITING ON MY MONEY – not a single word from them since I paid into their account. After about a week I got suspicious about the lack of activity and contacted their representative Bruce Green, and he was extremely defensive. I questioned them on all of their online allegations towards scams and then they said I should look elsewhere for financial instruments if I don’t like their services – after having already paid! I now believe SPF lack absolutely ANY credibility and the lack of an office is a big red flag – another is that their phone number is based in Switzerland, of all places, and that in the past they claimed to have a (fictitious!) address in first the UK and then Nevis.   In the very least they have the world’s worst customer service and claim a lot they cannot back up (working with the best banks in the world, top financial instruments provider), but I think they are taking people’s money under the pretense of being a legitimate financial institution before disappearing into the ether.
Entity: Internet
Jan 01 2010
Business Funding Services (aka BFS) GB FUNDING, GLOBAL BUSINESS FUNDING, USA GRANTS, GRANT PEOP Grant writting , said they had a grant approved for my buis. Las Vegas, Nevada
I was called about buis. grants. So I gave them 3750. to start up , then they called back a couple weeks later and said they had a grant approved and to  give them 12800. more to write and process grant , so I did , They dont return my calls , and I am worryed I have made a big mistake . They sent me a binder with my buis layed out in a grant writting but thats it . I started this in May 2009 ....
Entity: Las Vegas, Nevada
Aug 15 2016
Flipping Boston Scam Typical scam.... Unknown Nationwide
Typical scam....High pressure used car salesmen pitch to join their team (for $2000) and they will assist you in buying a house and either rent it out or flip it. They appeal to people who have little or no money for a down payment and will offer to loan you the money for purchase at a ridiculous interest of 12-36% per year. If you are gullible enough to sign-up, you deserve what you get or should I say DON'T GET......I don't know how these guys sleep at night......
15, Report #205033
Aug 08 2006
Leader Funding, Tell you what you want to hear then RIP YOU OFF Ripoff Midlothian Virginia
In the year 2003 my husband and I were approved for a loan to get a doublewide and we used our land for collarateral.Leader Funding kept giving us the run around with when things were goning to happen and would tell us that it was the people at the trailer company and they would say it was them because they had everthing they needed. Well, Leader Funding kept pulling up our credit report so much that our credit score dropped so much that they said that we could not get the loan anymore.And that they wanted ALL the money back that they paid for our land or forclose.We could not pay them back all at one time so we had to file ch.7 bankrupcy and we have been living on this land for 10+ years and before that my father lived there for probly 10+ years. This past July 27, 06 we turned our bankrupcy over to a 13 and we have just recently moved off the land and there is someone that lives accross the street from that land that wants to by it for his daughter.Well, we gave them Leader Funding phone number because our lawyer told us to. Well they called about the land TODAY and now Leader Funding is telling them that they have put well & septic on the land which they have not it has been there already for YEARS.They are trying to say that they have made of changes and they have not we have lived there for years and NO ONE has been there to do ANYTHING!!tHEY ARE TRYING TO SELL FOR 21,000 AND ALL THAT WAS LEFT IS 13,000 ABOUT.Our lawyer is watching and waitting for them to make a move and so are we. Shelby Hardy, VirginiaU.S.A.
Entity: Midlothian, Virginia
Jul 14 2009
2nd Source Funding watch scam for funding with 2nd source funding New York New York
I received a solicitation call from 2nd source funding that they could advance some money on my merchant account.After discussed the details I took on their offer.They have e mailde me all the information and necessary forms to fill out.I completed the package and they approved me for the loan.As part of their requirement was I had to go with their merchant services to be able to get payback.I also filled out and send the aggrement for their merchant services.They informed me that,had to send first to batch in to make sure everything works,and in 2 days funds would be in my account.I had send the first 2 batch,but never heard from them for almost 1 week,finally i received a call from their rep saying that they would not be able to fund me.It was Ok by me.However their merchant company charged me $141.00 plus monthly fee.I called them and explain to them that funds did not go thru and please refund my money bcos I am not going to use them.They said that i have already signed the contract and therefore would not refund the money,after I explained the condition,they refered me to their funding services.The rep i dealed with asshowed me that I was going to get my money back,never happened,and they kept charging my bank account.It has been almost 2 years they are still chargin me with the fees and charges that i never ever used.I made several attempts to solve the issue but they are creating more paper works and making it difficult not to refund all the charges now almost $1000.00 Bestekar Marietta, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: New York, Nationwide
Apr 13 2009
Northpointe Funding, Inc., Mark Honnell Paid An Upfront Fee For Funding & Received No Funding... Post Falls Idaho
Mark Honnell contacted us and indicated that for an upront fee of $5,000, he could secure commercial real estate funding. Mr. Honnell disappeared for weeks and would not return emails or phone calls. To date no funding has been secured. Buyer beware! This guy is a fraud! Jerry Atlanta, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Post Falls, Idaho
Apr 13 2009
Mark Honnell Northpointe Funding, Inc. Upfront Fees For No Funding, Buyer Beware of Mark Honnell & Northpointe Funding! Post Falls Idaho
Mark Honnell and Northpointe Funding, Inc. claim to locate commercial financing for their clients for an upfront fee of $5,000. Our client engaged the services of Mark Honnell and Northpointe Funding and to date they have received no funding. Prior to wiring funds to Northpointe Funding, Inc., Mark Honnell was very responsive and convincing regarding his ability to find funding for any type of commercial real estate project. However, after Mr. Honnell received payment, he was very difficult to reach and unresponsive to phone calls and emails. Again, to date, no funding has been placed and Mr. Honnell has even threatened to sue our client if we inform others of our story. This is simply a warning to others to be very wary of individuals like Mark Honnell that ask for upront fees. In our clients case, it was a waste of time and money. Buyer beware of Northpointe Funding and Mark Honnell! John Austin, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Post Falls, Idaho
Jun 06 2017
collector's for Paragon Funding scam collection agency Calhoun Georigia
These people have called me before and harrassed me, telling me that I took out a $500.00 loan back in April 2011. They called me about two years ago and as recent as yesterday. Yesterdays was the last straw. I told them to serve me, like I did 2 years ago. They left me a message and told me that if I did not respond they would have me served at my job, but if I called them it could be handled and they would not serve. I called and they have some of my infomation, which is alarming. Thank god I had closed my checking account that they referring to. They told me that the loan proceeds were deposited into my checking account back in April 2011 and I never paid it back. I told them that I never borrowered $500.00 and that I was in the hospital at that time recovering from a massive stroke and fighting cancer. I asked them if my old checking account was credited, why didn't the debit my checking account, they didn't have an answer. They told me that one of my daughter and my ex-wife of 25 years ago signed on the loan. These people are going on-line and people searching and finding possible relatives to make it seem real that you owe this money. They search and give you all this information, to make it seem real. I am upset because I pay my bills and would not have borrowed such a small amount and that they have some of my personal information. I do have identity theft and review my credit report regulally. I would love to join people in filling a class action lawsuit, because it is wrong. Please contact me via e-mail or phone, I have saved there last message.    Charles Los Angeles Ca.
Nov 18 2005
Usa Funding Corporation ripoff took us for 1500.00 New York New York
this company took us for 1500.00 we sent our money western union to sarah parker in quebec canada. also delt with a judith and sabrina richards. we never got the loan or our money back. Trisha martinsville, VirginiaU.S.A.
Entity: New York, New York
Dec 15 2005
Peak Funding ripoff services not rendered for money paid Garden City New York
I received a call from this company on Dec 2nd saying I can get a $5000 loan if I can afford 228.42 monthly.All I had to do is send in a copy of my drivers license,social security ,pay stub and proof of residence. This info was faxed and I was told I could received the loan but I had to pay 685.42 insurance deposit that would be refunded the 1st week of March.It had to be sent Western Union to a woman named Janice Taylor in Mount Clemons Mich.At 1st I thought this was strange but I was desperate being the holidays nearing. The money was sent and I confirmed pickup through my broker Alex Carr.He then told me everything was good and I shpuld have the money deposited into my account on Dec 10th. The money of course never reached my account.I called Monday the 12th and was told by Alex that I should have it by end of day Monday.Never happened. I called Tuesday and then was told I needed a additional 685.42 to cover the insurance because there was something on my credit report.I sent the money that same day and confirmed pickup. I was told the money shpuld be in my account by noon Wednesday.Nothing happened.I called Thursday and was told by Alex that the lender couldn't locate the money.After confirming with Western Union that the money was picked up I called Alex and he said everything was ok. The money was suppose to go in today but it didn't.Then comes the bombshell.Alex tells me that the lender seen something on my credit and wants a additional 685.42.I then freaked out because he told me everything was ok.I told him I was tapped and needed to pay my rent.He said that they required this and he couldn't do anything about it.I told him to try another lender in which he said he did and the same thing occurred. I told him that he misled me into thinking that I was set.They even sent me a promissary letter from the district manager saying that she was sorry for the inconviences and will make it her priority to get this sent through. Now I have to wait 30 days to get my money back for something I never received.I can see if I changed my mind but I was told on numerous occasions that this was a done deal. I have emailed the BBB of NY and I also plan on going through the States Attorney Ofc to see if I can stop yhis company from doing this and get my money quicker than 30 days. All in All my Christmas is ruined and I have to scramble to get my rent money together. Darren WINDSOR MILL, MarylandU.S.A.
Entity: Garden City, New York
Aug 06 2007
Upfunding Duanne Heppner Unlimited funding for real estate Huntington Beach California
This a version of the Prime Bank Scheme with Duane being the front so the SEC does not come down on the other players. They say they can buy any property by reserving the equity in the property and getting a trader to make money with the equity in the property and will close in 6 to 12 months at full price. They will never close, and have not closed, on a property and will never give you another name or phone number for any one in the process except for Dr. Don, Cerah, Richard, Kevin, and they are all in on the scam with Duane. Their are no TRADERS Just before your deal is to close the traders will go on vacation, change their appetite, or find a reason for the deal not to close. They use vacation as the reason but can not keep the process correct and that is how we caught them in a lie about the process and the story fell apart within 4 hours from their. They are doing so many of these they do not remember what they said and when they said it. 2 weeks after our deal went south Duane called us to requested patience. All paper work you get from Duane is so bad that you rewrite it and by you doing that they are not legally liable. You also rewrite it to protect your source, but just in case it was written by a 4th grader. Dr. Don who is no stranger to the SEC is now where to be scene on the paperwork. You get the seller of a large property owner to sign the Purchase Agreement with you that you assign to an LLC and the Seller provides an appraisal that usually costs them $2000+ All the paper work is now in your name and you send off the Purchase Agreement and Appraisal and Authorization Agreements to be TRADED It does not get traded but they use the Purchase Agreement and the Appraisal to convince individual investors they are doing milliion dollar deals and here are the appraisals of our properties and the purchase agreements that we used to buy them. If you check on a property the transaction just has not been registered yet They do a classic Ponzi scheme to get money from investors by paying a few a 50% return on their money but only if they fooled another into giving them money. You do not break laws but enable them to run the PONZI scam and they do not break laws until the money from the investors disappears. Guess who else would disappear at that point. Adam Savage, MinnesotaU.S.A.
Entity: Huntington Beach, California
Nov 18 2007
Midland Funding Suing me for balance of repossesed vehicle, never heard of them San Diego California
I received a summons today to appear in court for an arbitration hearing involving a company called Midland Funding LLC who is being represented by a law firm called Blatt Hasenmiller Leibsker & Moore. I have never heard of or received anything from these people. In 2004, I had to give up my Chevy Blazer because I could no longer afford the payments due to unemployment. Wells Fargo was the title holder and they sold the vehicle for alittle over $7000, leaving a balance of alittle over $14000, this was on March 16, 2004. The summons is saying that that there was a balance of $20,694.25 on Feb 2, 2004 and this is the amount they are suing me for. One, why are they suing me, when they've never even sent me a bill, and: Two, where did this 20694.25 come from when the receipt attatched to the summons clearly states Total Amount of Deficiency $14338.83 Where did the other $6300 come from? Is there anything I can do about this? I understand the 14338, but what can I do about the information that appears inaccurate to me? Bob highland, IllinoisU.S.A.
Entity: San Diego, California
Sep 10 2007
Capital Funding Program Took me for $419.00 and disconnected the number Chmaplain New York
To consumers do a serious research when trying to apply for a government grant. A man by the name of Nathan King assured me that I would be receiving money from the government to start my business. Later on I didn't hear anything from him and he would call occasionally to let me think that he cared about what I was doing. He also had me send a money order without his name on it, he preferred the companies name wich seemed very weird. At this point I'm trying to find out where these people are located and how they can be contacted. I will fight this case because now they are taking advantage of people and it's not right at all. I will fight this for all hard working people!!!!!!!!! LaToya Chicago, IllinoisU.S.A.
Entity: Chmaplain, New York
Aug 25 2007
Borland Funding Source Ripped me off for $1260.00 Washington District of Columbia
I applied for a $8000.00 loan. Borland funding source called me on 8/15/2007 and said I was approved. I have bad credit so they said I have to secure the loan with 5 months down payment. They faxed me the loan outline and I signed the paper and faxed it back on 8/16/2007. I sent $1260.00 through moneygram on 8/22/2007 to a Leonard Gervis in Canada. The $8000.00 was to be direct deposited to my bank account the nex day. Thursday came and the money was not there. A supervisor from Boland funding source called me on 8/23/2007 and told me that a mistake had been made I really needed to send 10 months payment instead of just 5 months. He asked for more money and I said no and to cancel the loan and give me a refund of my $1260.00. He told me a refund would take 14 days and I would only get back $800.00 of my down payment. I asked to speak to his manager and no one was there. I have called back several times and they will not take my calls or they say I am calling a flower shop. I have no loan and no refund. A hard lesson learned. What a joke Baltimore, MarylandU.S.A.
Entity: Washington, District of Columbia