HEERA123 (PSYCHIC) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: heera123 (psychic)

There may be more reports for "heera123 (psychic)"

For more results perform a general search for "heera123 (psychic)"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Oct 04 2017
Heera123 ,psychic, Has 5 star reviews but gave a 0 star reading. Internet
I had wanted to try this lady for quite some time. I was starting to think all of that was fake and I just needed to know. She has 5 star reviewsall across the board so I thought, my goodness she has to be freaking awesome, right?? I was going through a tough time an so I was desperate. Maybe it's stupid of me but I'll admit I would have done anything to get answers or help.This lady had 5 stars. It said she had won an award on the site and that she was just amazing. The testimonials were amzing too. All I know is I thought wow I need to try her. One day I had the money to spare and so I aded funds to the account and got a private chat reading. I somewhat felt odd because it seems like she was judging me off of my name. I have an urban name however I am extremly educated and live what some would consider a picket fence life. She said that she could see that I had no kids and had never been married....WRONG. I have 4 and have been married twice. Once when I was super young and currently, to a man I've been with for well over 11 years!I won't go into detail about the entire reading but boy was it something awful. I went back after I left feedback and guess what??? They don't show the negative feedback. Now maybe they show the accurate rating (which is questionable) an maybe I am just one of the few who she idn't vibe with - so perhaps my low rating didn't cause a dent in her 5 rating score. I am just saying folks...this is my true experience with that reader.So if she reads this, because I wanted to message her and let her know (Only because the inaccuracy of the reading upset me so much - I mean I was really feeling down and then I paid money to have someone lie to me and get ALL of my personal details wrong. How can you even call yourself gifted when you don't even see one child in the picture?? To say I've ever had children or been married??? What?!) But as I was saying....if you are Heera123 and you read this...here's a tip - get better on cold reading folks. You are obviously NOT psychic but maybe you shouldn't judge people by their name!!
Oct 19 2003
Sophia Monroe ripoff took my money for 40 dollars She's not Master Astrologer! Haverstraw New York Internet
She lies to get money from people saying she is a Master Astrologer. I would like my money back, but I know I won't get it. Those people who doing this got to be stopped. Kimberly denver, ColoradoU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Oct 03 2015
Sep 03 2014
41 Energy/41 Marketing group, Inc It's My money and I want it NOW! Tustin California
I was an independent contractor with 41 Energy for 2 1/2 yrs. I had great success and amazing support from my superior Danny Vasquez. I had no problem with my pay checks and communication was paramount. I even obtained numerous bonuses that were paid immediately. So you ask, what is my complaint. Well I had to quit working for them in May and in July I submitted my request form to receive my holdback check of $1000.00. This is money I earned and am entitled to after fulfilling all the withdrawal requirements. Yet here I am in September with still no communication from the company.  Ive called every phone # I can find, I've sent emails to Jeff Warren as Danny Vasquez is no longer with the company. It's my money and I want it now.
Entity: Tustin, California
6, Report #207617
Aug 23 2006
Angela Astro-group ripoff Angela was to send a 40 to 60 page report. There's also Jenna pulling the same scam Internet
Angela was supposed to send the reading in 40 to 60 pages and nothing has been sent. Her email addresses do not go through, so you only receive information that she wants you to hear. It's too bad this kind of scam gets on the internet. I found Angela through PaulSadowski for a free horoscope reading. All I can say, is be aware and I am finished buying anything off of the net. Norma Bryan, OhioU.S.A.
Jan 17 2014
ABOUTASTRO Jenna, The Astrologer/Psychic Aboutastro, Jenna the Astrologer, complete rip-ff. Charged $40 to my credit card, NO report, no response to my emails-Beware, this is scam Internet
Jenna, the astrologer operating under business title ABOUTASTRO located in France is afraud-Beware, this lady (or who knows if this is a lady indeed) claims to be a Psychic,contact people for a reading and personal guidance. Once they take your money vis Credit Card, you would not hear from them again. It has happened to me and many other people as I found out from the Ripoff Report website
Aug 22 2016
Psychic Source Psychic Source- A scam Internet
Hi. I am telling you my experience with Psychic Source site. They are truly the biggest fraud and one should not visit these sites or like wise sites. I few times visited this site and contacted many so called psychics. They are a bunch of looters. To check them in one instance I used fake names and wanted prediction for them and no such names even exist in real world. They even gave prediction for them also. The modus operandi used to them is very very simple.... Just give people a false hope for the future which can make people feel good about themselves and that there future simply would be awesome and also praise them inbetween... I even inquired about an unrealistic situation.. which I was sure would not happen.. like Would I be able to win oscars.. they said yes definitely.. When a particular thing is going to happen? there standard reply is between 1-6 months or maximum one year. This is just to please you. Once you starts hearing good about yourself.. you would want to enquire more and more. This is how they play with you.. You can try it yourself... just ask about a person who don't exist and still they would come with some prediction. I feel it is the high time that the government should interfere and introduce some laws against these sites. They play on people psychology.. they simply praise them and show them good hopes of the future and people also instantly praise them and give them the highest ratings. Just try it... ask about an unrealistic person... I am sure they would give you high promoises about them. My laughter does not stop beacuse I asked them.. when I would go US? they said very soon.. I said tommorow.. They said yes. These types of services which doesnot have any conclusive proof should be under the control of government
Mar 31 2011
MaryAnne ,Psychic proven false... MIAMI, Florida
A few days I did a web search looking for a psychic hear and came across a site called 1spirituallove.com.  The number that was listed was: 305-613-9892.  A woman answered phone by the name of Mary.  When we first started our conversation she came across as very friendly, caring and understanding.  She as most people of this type of service asked some personal information about the case, including phone numbers both yours and the person you are interested in having a work performed.  After a several days of psychicing you up for a lack better words, suddenly she demands you send her a large some of money.  If you tell you that you cannot do it, she then threatens to call the person that you are interested in.  Please do not fall into this trap as I did.  I should have been wiser.  This woman cannot be trusted and will lead you to frustration.  She promised not to charge more than the original fee of $100 but as the work continues she wins you confidence then drops all this stuff on you while telling you to remain positive.  Please get the word around as I am trying so this woman and others like her can be stopped from praying on the hopes of others.  She is located in Miami, Florida
Entity: MIAMI, Florida
Oct 15 2014
Northridge psychic Ripoff Northridge California
I've seen a psychic in northridge california. I was curious about my life and wanted to know how things will work. it says $10 for reading but she charges more than what it says. 5 tarot card reading is 10 dollars and 35 card reading is $35... AnywaysHer reading was what I heard from other psychic, but this place offer to buy candles to get rid of negativity as other people who reported as ripoff. I was hesitated at the moment it's because I told her from my experience from the psychic who asked me to buy many things to get rid of negativity, and told her its a scam and she said she is different.her mom works for church and they make a special candle which is $100 each and she said I have to buy 3 because my case is real serious. I wasn't sure what kind of church makes so expensive candle?I didn't feel like to purchase but she emphasized as this is for my life and I won't have anything in my life if I don't do it.she said she can get me a discount since her mother works for church and charged me $250. I didn't feel like to buy it but I wanted to trust what she was telling me. She said only candles to burn. Nothing else to charge.Include with 3 session meditation. We scheduled to do the meditation at night due to my job. She called me last minute that I suppose to go see her for meditation but she said  just found out that meditation has to be done in the morning so i re-scheduled the time to day time. Guess what? She called me again to postpone for next day. She couldn't do because she has a family emergency. so I had to re-scheduled to next day which I was  already feeling upset. She asked me if I have an egg at home and keep it under the bed and bring it next day when I come see her for meditation. She massage the egg through my body and tell me to step on egg to crack. She was so hyper reactive and telling me to see the egg yolks with black crumbs. She said this is very bad and she can't keep this in her office.  She asked me if I have a tablet at home. I wasn't sure what she was talking about and she showed me the booklet of products and it was a box to bury the stuff and it was $12000 or more than $20000... Holy s***. Of course i couldn't afford! I gave her $250! That was a lot too! My sister paid 200 for me to help, but I have to purchase a box???? she asked me what are my price range and I said I can't afford none of this and she said all the negativity will come back and won't work if I don't bury this. She said she can give a discount. instead of $950 which is cheapest one from the other items For $500. I still couldn't afford to pay $500, but she said I can do down payment for now if I can give her $100. She forced me to go to atm. I gave her $100 and I asked her if she will charge more afterwards.. And she said this is it. I recorded der the whole conversation before I get in. In case if she keep charges me. i still don't feel this is right and keep searching on website to see if this is a scam or not. I've found from others who got the same thing happened like me! I mi just text her that I will stop Becuz it is a scam. I would rather go to church to pray. She kept mentioned the church and what kind of church rip the person's money when we are broke? That's what God wants? please help!
Entity: Northridge, California
Jul 17 2016
Psychic twins Internet
 So I had a reading by these two lovely ladies and I must say what a load of crap. No validations given and to make matters worst they actually had no idea of what was really happening around me in all areas of my life. They asked if I was a nurse and I told them I'm a Finance Director. They then went on to try and validate that by saying they see numbers. As for relationship, they claim my ex has moved on and is in a happy rship with someone else. my ex is currently suffering with severe depression and is unable to get out of bed let alone start a new rship. What was more annoying is that they went on further to give me advice on registering on dating sites and affirmations. I've had a number of psychic readings now and I've come across some decent psychics who are able to validate past and present situations down to a T. They don't charge stupid amounts of money and claim to be talking to celebs. These two are not geniune psychics, there are plenty others out there that are able to read accurately. It baffles me how these two ladies have gained a reputation for being psychics. Ah well.
Mar 03 2017
Psychic Zelda Scam Dallas Texas
This woman totally scam…… Be aware  At the time I was so desperately looking some help & she took complete avenge out me & now I feels totally disgusting.As of initial meeting she was promises me, she will staying touch every day until all get accomplish & if her work did not get accomplish she will return the full amount $ 695.00 witch total amount for the work. Week passed by, no word from her, I am trying call her many time per day & she block my number, in a  mean while I visited her house ( Hillcrest &  Arapaho, 75252) several times & no answer. Time pass by, I got text from her needing to see me. In few minutes in to session she requesting more money ($ 1400.00) to additional work & I was completely shockI refuse with good reason & with financial situation. I was completely shock what next came out of mouth, “If you don’t have money, you can pay with any department store cards, Home Deports card extra”.  It did not took me second to realists this woman, so disparately looking for money & totally scam.  I refuse to pay any more & she immediately stop the session & she stated “can’t work any longer” & escort out to front door. I ask for my refund & she slammed door ask me leave her property.
Entity: Dallas, Texas
Jun 04 2016
psychic grace rip off california san diego
Psychic Grace also known as spells4u on bonanza.com is a rip off do not waste your time with this psychic she starts off her readings that sound amazing and wow you but then you find  things are not as they seem. i have purchased so many readings from her since last year she told me things will happen before a cetain month this year and it is june and nothing has happened. she also became quite angry and rude kept refunding me and didnt answer my emails. So nasty how someone can make you believe something will happen when it never will.
Entity:
Feb 15 2017
Psychic Access Fake Liars!
I had many readings from Psychic Access on the same subject and all of them told me the same thing....only here I am A YEAR AND A HALF LATER and NOTHING they told me came true!! In fact, pretty much the exact opposite happened! I then started researching COLD READING and thats exactly the tactics they are employing......they are just very good COLD READERS and if people think their predictions come true, its either a coincidence or a good 'hit'. Research cold reading and you'll never believe in Psychics again, any of them. Psychics are NOT real!! Save your hard earned money and stay away!! You are better off seeing a trained psychologist to sort out any issues.
Entity:
Apr 21 2008
Psychic Zoey scam psychic Dallas Texas
I paid her through western union to remove my curse,she didn't do anything and kept my money Paul Buffalo, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Dallas, Texas
Jan 24 2009
Psychic Gabriella Reese Psychic Scam Dinia Florida
DO NOT GO TO!! THIS PERSON IS CRAZY, SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER!! Wasted money and months for nothing, no results. When I called her, spoke to a man and later a woman, who had results from her work, which I found out much later and too late, they work for her. They said to try her as she is gifted. SHE IS NOT GIFTED, JUST KNOWING WHAT TO SAY TO PEOPLE AND HOW TO TAKE THEIR MONEY. I paid her, after telling me 3 days results, guaranteed 110%. That was a lie, as later she wanted over $700 as the work cannot be done in 3 days, needing more time. Said I will get the money back immediately. Told her I have heard and dealt with this before and the people took the money. She guaranteed she will give it back. Till this day, I never saw it. Couldn't get a hold of her for several weeks, when I finally did, she said that she was deep in prayer and working on my case. Then had the nerve to ask me to apply for 100s of credit cards, from every company, telling me she wants to help with my finances. I had this happen to me before, they want me to apply get credit, and send them merchandise. She said no, that's not it. Several weeks later, she started asking for $1000s in gift cards to these stores. WHAT!! Saying she needs it to get us back together, and to remove blockages. THAT IS A JOKE!! THERE IS NOTHING AT DEPARTMENT STORES THAT WILL THAT. YOU CANNOT BUY SUPPLIES THERE.I didn't have it available. Then that's when it all started, the phone calls up to 10x a day, harassing me, threatening me telling me that things will get bad for me if I don't send it. I told her to stop calling me, leaving her messages. Which I found later, she cannot read, and doesn't know how to use her phone unless answering and making calls. This lady is in her 60s and is handicapped? This is not a line of work she should be doing, no wonder she wanted all this money. Nicole LA, LouisianaU.S.A.
Entity: Dinia, Florida
Apr 30 2009
The Email Psychic beware this fraudulent psychic Internet
I paid $14.95 for an email psychic reading on www.emailpsychic.com. On the website it says that all readings are sent within a 24 hour period. I received an invoice for the reading in my email but it's been 4 days and I haven't received the reading I was promised and I know it's not because they got my email wrong. So I tried to enter feedback on the website under the feedback option where it says that if I'm inquiring about an order already placed, to leave my name, email address, date order was placed, and my invoice number. I entered all these things into the fields provided and when I clicked submit your feedback the next screen is an error message stating that the page cannot be found. Of course, there's no contact info listed anywhere on the website. Looks like I've stumbled upon a nice little scam that targets people who are looking for either a little guidance or a little entertainment and I'm their latest sucker. Either way, I paid for a service that was promised and no service was delivered. RIPOFF! Anonymous Oakland, NebraskaU.S.A.
Apr 07 2009
Psychic Sophia Rip Off Psychic Sophia Mississauga Ontario
Psychic Sophia on Lakeshore is a big rip-off artist. Do not bring her business at all. DOn't let all her religous statues fool you. I went in to get a tarot card reading and she told me the cards told me nothing at all because someone on my moms side had put a curse and me and my family. On top of it, her children were screaming loudly in the background, having huge temper tantrums. She actually did my reading with a baby on her lap. Talk about unprofessional! She also had no idea how to read me at all and was wrong in all of her assumptions about me, including background. She just kep asking me if I had ever had another reading done, like she was so concerned. SHe was just guessing things about me and was totally wrong!! I could have done a better job reading somebody than she did! She wanted me to pay her to light a candle for me for $225.00. She is crazy! THe worst part is, she charged me $50.00 when the reading was totally inconclusive. She didn't tell me anything that I didn't already know about myself. So so pathetic! She cannot get away with this. Do not bring this lady business. Her card may be believable, but she is not!!! Murella Mississauga, OntarioCanada
Entity: Mississauga, Ontario
May 09 2013
Julieana Psychic Psychic, Fraud, Scam, Theft, Deceptive, Elder Abuse Albany California
Jaycee Miller is Julieana Psychic, although she has gone by many other names.My mother met Jaycee (I believe in using her real name) about 3 years back through her roommate. During this time, my mother was going through some difficult issues (death of friends, losing her home, etc.), was very vulnerable, and I assume that she thought Jaycee could help. Although I don't know what Jaycee talked to her about, my mom ended up moving into the apartment that was also Jaycee's office. I tried to convince her not to, to no avail. A few months after moving into the apartment, my mother told me that Jaycee had taken her very expensive ring to be cleansed. At this point I knew something was wrong. I repeatedly tried to help my mother, and kept questioning where the ring was, because I wanted to put it back in the safe deposit box. After months and months, my mother finally got the ring back. Some time went by without anything happening, or so I thought. Just last November, I found out that Jaycee had convinced my mother to tell her trust that she was renting a completely different residence from Jaycee, and to pay Jaycee rent directly. As soon as I found out, I put a stop to it. I have since learned that Jaycee told my mother that she had control over some man named Gary, who was supposedly a millionaire and lived in a mansion. He and my mother had some type of phone relationship, and I believe Jaycee told my mom she could keep controlling Gary as long as my mom paid her. In all, Jaycee stole about $20k from my mom. I do not know where this money went. I am currently pursuing legal action to try to get the money back. I have also contacted law enforcement to see what can be done.  I know this sounds spectacular, but my mother suffers from depression and other issues. She is better now, but only after some extreme intervention. I intend on making sure Jaycee Miller goes to jail for what she has done to my mother and countless others.
Entity: Albany, California
Apr 24 2014
Psychic Boutique Sophia Marra psychic scam con extortion Toronto Ontario
Sophie is a scam artist, she will tell you that you are cursed and corerce you into paying cash or buying gift cards for a bride (what a convenient solution) to pay for services over 10000. She will bully and harass you in doing daily errands and shopping for her as well as returning stolen merchandise without receipts to get refunds for the store.  She is a manipulative crook.
Entity: Toronto, Ontario
Jun 18 2016
Psychic Rose Psychic Christina Scam arist Mississauga Ontario
Psychic Rose is open from 9 am. to 9:00 pm in a run down house in Mississauga.  She is a scam artist.  She will tell you that someone close to you has performed black magic on you and in order to do a proper investigation she has to buy food offerings and certain things to take to a temple.  She will ask you for additional money, in this case she asked for $200.00 and she will call you to tell you what she has discovered, well this will never happen.  She is a scam artist and if you fall for her, you will end up paying so watch out.
Entity: Mississauga, Ontario
Jul 02 2008
OZL 6/41 Lottery Scam Seattle Washington
I Received a letter from OZ Lotto 6/41 indicating that I have won a prize of $425,000.00 in a recent lotto drawing. They included a check for $3,895.00 to offset expenses involved in this claim. I knew from the start that this was bogus, I called the phone number listed on the heading of the letter and it wanted to direct me to the claims department. The letter indicated that I was to contact one of the two claims agents with a phone number of 206-331-4694. I work in the field of Law and did not proceed any further except to advise the Postal Investigators in my area of the scam. Ellen j Central Square, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Seattle, Washington
Aug 15 2000
Just Brakes #41, 3217 Harwood Road, Bedford, TX 76021, Proud to Rip You Off
Just Brakes #41 3217 Harwood Road Bedford, TX 76021 (817) 267-8306 I go in to Just Brakes expecting a good deal at $99.88 and leave after paying $842.00. I have a 97 GMC Savana Van with only 57k miles on it. I used to work as a mechanic and was good at brakes, but I was going out of town and needed them done quickly. My wife calls Just Brakes in the morning to set up an appointment. She asked them how they can do it so cheap. Ma'm that is all we do is brakes. I pull up, walk in and ask for Charles. He says, 'I heard your brakes when you pulled in, they sound bad'. I ask him about the price and before we get through talking business, a mechanic gets my keys and immediately pulls my van in and pulls off all four wheels. Then I find out if I want 'premium' brake pads that is $50 more, so we are up to $150 for a brake job. I told Charles I had replaced the brake pads and had the rotors turned about 10k miles ago but they already need replacing again. I had a lot of brake dust on the wheels so I must have gotten some bad brake pads. He said no, your calipers need rebuilding, that's another $65 per wheel. So we are up to almost $300 as the mechanic is using a micrometer on my rotors to check for wear. Charles says we can tell if the calipers are bad if the pads have worn unevenly. I walked out to the shop and checked the old brake pads and the calipers were not leaking and the pads were worn down but evenly. The mechanic shouts out that 'there are burn marks on the right rotor'. Charles looks at me and smiles, 'those are $159 a piece, if we can find some, plus hardware'. I asked what hardware was and he did not give me an explainable answer. I asked Charles why they are so expensive and he said because they are ABS and pointed to a cable behind the brake flange. 'I will try to turn the rotors and get those burn marks out, but I only have .024 (24 thousandths of an inch) to work with. They will be unsafe at that point and will be throw-aways but I will call you if I think you need new rotors.' I complain that it is ridiculous to cost so much for a brake job and Charles starts to brag about how much he has made so far; he charged someone over $750 earlier in the day, 'but he needed shocks and struts'. He charged another $300 and another $400, so I was supposed to feel better now that I was not the only one who had to pay so much. So I leave with the total up to $600. I pulled into their shop at 4:30. I left to go home and at 5:30 he calls me and says yes I need new rotors. He said that would mean I needed new bearings and seals too, that was another $100 dollars. I am steaming now. I know he is playing me for everything he can. I knew that if one legitimately needed new rotors, one would want new bearings too. He said he would call when it was ready. He called at 7:00pm. My van had only been in their shop for 2.5 hours but supposedly had all four wheels with new brake pads, rear wheel drums turned and adjusted, rebuilt the front calipers, packed four front wheel bearings, flushed and cleaned, and bled out my brakes lines, turned the old front rotors but had to install new rotors instead and road tested. I would like to know how they did all that. There were only two mechanics and Charles who was only the manager. While I was dropping off my van, I noticed they were working on at least 4 other cars. I know from being a mechanic that a job like that would have taken at least 6 hours. So I doubt they did all the work they claimed. When I picked up the van, the bottom line was over $842. And he told me all about their 'very good warranty'. Here is where the insulting part comes in. I put my foot on my brakes and the pedal goes nearly to the floor before I feel any resistance. I go get Charles and ask him why is that. He said it was because of the ABS brakes. 'The brake pedal should go down like that until it lines up with the gas pedal before they will work. If you push harder than that, you override the ABS brake system.' 'You need to drive it for a while so the brakes will set.' I looked him in the eye and told him to get out of my van. I feel I was overcharged for work that was not performed. The van continues to have a soft pedal and am taking it to another shop to make sure the brakes are safe. I want a complete refund from them so I can take my van somewhere else to get it fixed. My choice is going to be my GMC dealership and since they will have my van all day, my cost of inconvenience is $400. Please help me get my money back.
Entity: Bedford, Texas
Jan 14 2012
Virginia Psychic Counselor Richmond Psychic Counselor, psychic scam virginia richmond counselor ripoff Richmond, Virginia
I went to visit Virginia Psychic Counselor when I was going through a hard time, and I really should have just stayed home. I was distraught and needed insight and she completely took advantage of me. She said that she accepted Visa and other forms of electronic payment, but of course upon visiting she alerting me that her card machine was broken. She has since moved to about three different offices and when I contact her for a refund I get no answers and no replies at all. This woman and her daughter are nothing more than scam artists. She wouldn't even give me an itemized list of the expenses related her working with me, she just picked up and moved to another office in the state.
Entity: Richmond, Virginia
Apr 16 2014
delphi psychic chat the psychic family Parker psychic disease Internet
  Hardly is it possible to register enough disgust at this appaling malicious website that has abusive and nasty psychic fakes in every crevice! The most obnoxious hateful psychic mess on the web, surely its only purpose is mentalist fraud when they are not victimizing anyone that does not believe its warped scheme. This place is poisonous

Showing 1-25 | Showing Page 1 of 561