IUNIVERSE LACK OF ACCURATE SALES DATA RESULTING IN LOW ROYALTY PAYMENTS AND LACKLUSTER SALES STATUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: iuniverse lack of accurate sales data resulting in low royalty payments and lackluster sales status

There may be more reports for "iuniverse lack of accurate sales data resulting in low royalty payments and lackluster sales status"

For more results perform a general search for "iuniverse lack of accurate sales data resulting in low royalty payments and lackluster sales status"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jun 23 2008
Low Book Sales Worst car buying experience of my life!!!1 Lindon Utah
Went in on a Friday afternoon looking for a nice SUV for the family. Something to take in the mountains and go camping or hunting in. My fiance fell in love with a Buick Rendezvous. We were off the lot and on our way home when the whole problem began. Don't believe the lying SOB's when they tell you the vehicle has been inspected cause the techs couldn't even find a simple problem like a bad pressure sensor in the engine. Driving home my fiance noticed the oil pressure light would come on when she would push the brake pedal and start slowing down at a stop sign. I immediately took the vehicle back to the lindon lot and told our salesman the news about the light coming on. He gave me the made up answer there was to much oil in the engine. He then went on to tell me to take it back home and drive it for a while to see if it would magically fix itself. Knowing that wouldn't help a damn thing I humored him and took it home. The very next morning I took it back in complaining about the light and alarm going off continuously on the drive over. They took the keys and gave me a loaner car to drive around instead while the suv was in the shop. As an hour went by I recieved a phone call notifying me that the problem was fixed and the car was ready. Feeling doubtful I drove down and picked up the vehicle. Having experience with vehicles i knew the problem could be one of two things and neither one took only an hour to fix.Pulling off the lot I came to a stop sign and hit the brakes and to my surprise the warning light came on once again warning me of low oil pressure. I instantly flipped around furious and the vehicle back into the lot and informed them that the problem was most definitely not fixed as I had expected. I requested to speak with the manager immediately to get this problem fixed asap. The manager Chris Corey then had the balls to tell me that his tech on duty hadn't had time to even take a look at the vehicle and was wondering if it would be possible for me to bring it back in on Monday seeing how the tech had already gone home for the day. At this point I was done with these assholes and wanted nothing more than to give the vehicle back to them seeing how it hadn't even been 24 hours when i was promised a 3 day out on the contract. After telling him this chris denied ever having given us an out of any kind and that i was stuck with the vehicle. I sat in his office for over an hour arguing about the vehicle and service I was receiving and that I didn't want the vehicle anymore and more importantly wanted nothing to do with this RAT corporation what so ever. All i wanted was for him to honor his agreement and keep the car. He then tried throwing me for a loop and trying to take up the rest of the 72 hour grace period that I had on the vehicle telling me he was looking into other options that might satisfy my needs. Which I knew was B S from the beginning. Leaving that day feeling frustrated and angry I promised him that I would be back the next day and that this problem had best be fixed by the time I showed up the next day. Showing up to the lot the next day hoping the problem was fixed I was notified by the manager himself that he had not even looked that the issue anymore that day and had not bothered to look into today before I had shown up on the lot. I being a nice guy that I am decided to give him the rest of the day to figure it out and also let him know that i knew what game he was playing with me trying to eat up the 72 hours i had to give the car back. He denied everything and promised i would hear back from him that day before he went home at seven that night. As six o clock rolled around I hadn't heard a word from him and made several attempts to contact chris to find out the status on the issue. i finally jumped in my car and drove down to the lot to find out what was going on and why i haven't heard anything yet. Chris then has the balls to tell me that I was in luck and that he had found a buyer and had sold the car that I was trying to return. i found this kind of odd considering the previous day when he had told me that the car was mine and there wasn't much we could do at that point. Feeling relieved that the car was off my chest I didn't argue the situation and watched as he shredded my contract and then wondering if I was interested in looking at another vehicle on the lot. My advice to everyone stay away from LOW BOOK. They are nothing more than lying cheating dogs that want nothing more than to sale a car for commission and could care less about the buyer and their concerns. I learned a very important lesson that week. Bullrider4life Lehi, UtahU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Low Book Sales
Oct 21 2013
Low Book Sales False Advertising, Fraud, Lies, Intentional Withholding of Info Lindon Utah
We went in to Low Book Sales Lindon to sell our vehicle, as their advertising states they will beat a written estimate by $250. This is a lie. Nowhere on the website does it state that it is only valid on 10-year old or newer vehicles. They wouldn't even match the written estimate. I would never ever buy anything from a company that flat out lies and hides info to trick people into coming to their store to find out they won't back up their ads. A waste of time and gas to get there.
Feb 15 2012
FIRST DATA & FDIS sales Fraudulent Sales Contract and Deceptive Business Practices Internet, Internet
I have a small wholesale gift company, and hired a bookeeper who happened to be a First Data Salesman.He badgered me into using First Data and took me away from Quick Books and he fraudulently signed my name and billedd me with the terms that he did not explain to me.  He said I was getting a better deal with First Data.  After I did a P& L audit I noticed he placed the First Data fees as a bank account fee instead of a credit card fee and when I made an adjustment there was a 34% increase in fees compared to the last year.  When I confronted him he just dissappeared and did not reply to my concerns.  It took about 20 call to get First Data to take off about $400.00 worth of extraneous charges.  This man did more to defraud me with a gateway he signed me up for that he didn't even tell me about.Charge Anywhere Gateway was more  responsive about refund all fee, but First Data is evasive, the transparency is a problem, and just the worst type of company anyone should have to deal with.  If there is a class action again First Data or the F.D.I S. contractors please email me (((REDACTED))) @rocketmail.com in IL.  CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Oct 14 2017
Low Book Sales, Lindon Aubrey, Didn't catch the salesman name and the manager Lindon Utah
 I was looking at a low buck car to use to commute to the ski area and back. I was assured the car ran on two occasions. The ad (which they took down immediately)Said the car had only one key. Told them I'd be driving 3 hours to get there so they set an appointment for me. I got there and the car had no key! They told me they could get a key but it would take 3 or 4 days! I was upset but told them lets get the paperwork done. Oh it will be an extra $500 for doc fees. It was too much at that point. THIS IS THE USED CAR SALESMEN OF INFAMY! RUN AWAY!
Feb 10 2012
Resorts Royalty Resort Bailout Stephen Mathews spoke to me in person and pretended to be very interested in my property and went into great detail into the costs and rewards of such a property. He even sounded excited to have such Oceanside, New York
Please do not use this service company. Please do not send any money in advance as I now know that any company providing property managment services will collect service fees upon contract finalization. There will be no contact with anyone at this company once they receive your money.
Entity: Oceanside, New York
May 28 2010
East Coast Fashions Inc. Discount Stripper Fraudulent- never shipped product, then lied about it, then became verabally abusive, Internet
My last email to them sums it up:I had placed my order with you on Thursday, and quite frankly I was having misgivings about the trustworthiness of your company. The following confirmed my suspicions:* My bank contacted me on Sunday to notify me that my card had been compromised. They cancelled my card. * The USPS tracking # you supplied for your order still indicates that USPS has not received the package.  Your company told me USPS tracking numbers do not update to accurately sometimes can be delayed. Quite frankly I do not believe that. Keep in mind you issued that tracking number on 5/25. It is now 5/28 and USPS still indicates that they have not received the package. Sorry, but USPS tracking numbers aren't delayed by 4 days!* I called your customer service number and your automated system hung up on me.I have contacted my credit card company and the charge dispute was submitted to their fraud department.If by some fantasy the package which USPS indicates you have never supplied to them arrives at my doorstep then I will return to sender.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------To which they replied...If your going to be an ignorant jack a** don't order online in the first place. Thank you we will submit all information to the bank for the dispute.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------good luck with that. disputing a charge for a product that you never shipped and USPS confirms you never shipped it, and on a card that was compromised immediately after I supplied it to you.
Entity: , Internet
Sep 11 2017
Federated Payment Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Federated Payment Systems dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Federated Payment Systems focused on providing highest quality merchant services, credit card processing for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in U.S. & Canada*UPDATE: Federated Payment Systems pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Federated Payment Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
REVIEW UPDATE: September 11 2017: Federated Payment Systems remains committed to increased customer satisfaction and has improved their business practices over the years to better serve their customers. Federated Payment Systems is truly dedicated to making sure their customers are satisfied and that any complaints which do arise are addressed promptly and fairly.To date, Federated Payment Systems has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Ripoff Report. Based on our experience, the member business has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business™. Over time and since becoming a member, Federated Payment Systems has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. As an active and current member of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever Federated Payment Systems remains committed to improving customer satisfaction. Remember, no company or individual can ever satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time. There are no products or services that will always be perfect for everyone and even the best companies will receive complaints from time to time. However, by participating in the Corporate Advocacy Program, the member business has made a commitment to working with its customers to resolve complaints quickly and fairly whenever possible. Please keep in mind that as a consumer you have some responsibilities as well. Success has many definitions that based on your past experiences, current situation and your perceived expectations. Success with any product or service is always based on the proper application and understanding. The fastest car will not run if you never turn the engine on. Look at how you used the product or service that was provided in relation with the instructions that you received. The Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program will help you get your voice heard but please be prepared with documentation and fair representation of your concern, also have an idea of how the company can fix your concern. Can they offer additional services, extend warranties, offer a fair refund or just get you talking with someone that can help. ..let them know and let us know!*Any consumer not receiving satisfaction from a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program should email us at editor@ripoffreport.comRipoff Report Verified™ REVIEW: EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Federated Payment Systems for its high level of dedication to its customers, employees and extensive network of independent sales representatives. Since 1999, Federated Payments remains the premier provider of credit card processing solutions and related merchant account services for independently owned businesses within the U.S. and Canada. They are 100% committed to their customers, employees and extensive network of outside sales representatives. Led by an Executive Team with more than 75 years combined experience in processing, Federated Payments enhances the way their customers, sales team and Independent Sales Offices do business. Ripoff Report’s discussions with Federated Payment Systems have revealed an ongoing commitment by the company to customer and employee satisfaction. This means that they can expect that Federated Payments will take all actions necessary to find a mutually satisfactory resolution to any issues or concerns that may arise. The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Greg Slote during an on-site inspection held by a third-party verification company with no biases toward Federated Payment Systems.Ripoff Report Verified™ .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.. Federated Payment Systems is a credit card processing center and merchant account provider operating in both the United States and Canada. Their business model is to focus on improving the operating procedure of small to mid-size businesses by helping them save on operating costs while at the same time providing efficient and excellent customer service. Federated Payment Systems acquires leads through internet advertising and by purchasing targeted call lists in which their employees at the call center contact the potential clients. Once a client expresses interest, an appointment is set and confirmed and they will meet with a sales rep to review the services offered. All sales appointments are reported to and reviewed by the regional manager. Leads are also generated by client referrals and if any of those leads result in a sale, the client is paid a referral fee. Once a sale is generated, the application is reviewed by the risks and underwriting department. Once approved, a welcome kit is sent out to the customer which includes operating instructions for the equipment. The equipment is then sent out to the client. The new system gets activated and tested. Customer service department is directly involved to handle any initial questions. Thereafter, clients can contact merchant support which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. FEDERATED PAYMENTS CUSTOMER CARE & COMPLAINT RESOLUTION At times, a client may not feel satisfied with the product or services they received. Upon receiving a complaint from an unsatisfied client/customer, a representative from whichever department is involved will contact the customer. The supervisor from that same department well be informed of the complaint as well as all actions taken to rectify the situation. Recently, a client contacted Federated Payment Systems complaining that the equipment he was sent was very difficult to understand and to use. Federated Payment Systems, at its own expense, sent the client new equipment that was operated in a different manner which made it easier for the client to understand and use. This is not a common complaint, however. All equipment is thoroughly tested prior to being shipped. Merchant support helps all new clients to operate and understand the equipment, therefore it is very rare that clients call to complain about the use and operation of the equipment. To resolve this issue, Federated Payment Systems immediately shipped the client new equipment. Merchant services followed up to ensure everything was working properly. The client was very pleased on how fast the situation was resolved. Once a client complaint is resolved they are sent a satisfaction survey. If any client fills out the survey and gives a rating which is below an outstanding receives a follow-up call by either customer support or merchant services. To ensure that a potential client fully understands all details and is fully aware of the company’s processes, all new clients fill out the contract with a sales rep present to answer any questions. The client initials every page. Once the contract is complete, the client then reviews it and signs the last page in front of the sales rep. Federated Payment Systems also has protocols in place for dealing with employees who may not be performing up to the expected standards to ensure that they are treated fairly, even if they need to be let go. When an employee is not performing up to standards or other work related problems are occurring, they are first given a verbal warning to get back on track. If that warning does not work they are then given a written warning. If they still do not improve, they are given a final warning. If all that fails, they are then terminated from employment. All employees are issued an employee handbook in which they must sign a “do not compete” order. If they violate that order, or if they are caught stealing customer information, they are terminated immediately. In response to a complaint posted about Federated Payment Systems on Ripoff Report, Vice President of Marketing Greg Slote states that they have increased employee training and staff meeting. Additionally, all employees are instructed to make customer satisfaction their number one priority. Mr. Slote also recognizes the value of working with Ripoff Report and the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, and the platform it provides for businesses and clients to interact and resolve issues. “Federated Payment Systems appreciates the opportunity to remediate any complaint or issue that may arise from consumers, customers, clients or employees. [This program] allows the business to help resolve the problems.” FEDERATED PAYMENT SYSTEMS / Statements from the Senior VP of Sales Scott Avery Federated Payments is 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction and has made every possible effort to ensure that all customers, employees, and sales team members have a positive experience. At Federated Payments we make every effort to ensure that all customers are satisfied. Acknowledging issues from both customers, employees, and independent sales agents is critical to our growth and future success. It’s important to make the proper adjustments and corrections quickly to eliminate any similar issues in the future. Our dedication and commitment to customers and agents always has and will continue to be the top priority and focus of our firm.” Scott Avery assured Ripoff Report that the business continues to refine their products and services to ensure the highest possible level of customer satisfaction. In speaking with another member of the Federated Payment Systems’ team, a regional sales manager, they confirmed Mr. Avery’s thoughts, “Our goal is to provide our customers the best quality, value and professional excellence in the industry. Federated Payment Systems is dedicated to obtaining and listening to both customer and employee feedback. Federated Payment Systems systematically reaches out to its customers, employees, and sales team on a daily basis. Federated Payment Systems’ takes employee satisfaction just as seriously. One of Federated Payments’ independent sales representatives recently informed us, “It is a pleasure to receive such support. My Regional Sales Manager and Sales Support team is there whenever I have questions or need help. Plus if any of my customers have any questions, they have round-the-clock world class live technical support.” Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Federated Payment Systems is totally committed to merchant customer and employee satisfaction. STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM FEDERATED PAYMENT SYSTEMS. At Federated Payment Systems, we have lengthened our initial sales training and instituted evening advanced trainings each week for our sales representatives so they can fully explain pricing, products and services to independent business owners in the U.S. and Canada. Federated Payments has recently increased the size of our sales support team dedicated to answering any questions from our network of independent sales representatives quickly. Federated Payments has added 10 customer service experts to help reduce hold times and provide the highest level of support in the U.S. and Canada. Each customer service rep undergoes a rigorous 5 week training program ensuring they are specialists in every product we sell or lease. Federated Payments has upgraded our agent portal to make sure all sales representatives have the latest tools they need to efficiently and effectively manage each of their customer accounts. Federated Payments proactively conducts what we call our “Merchant Check-up”. On a quarterly basis, we reach out to all customers to review their accounts further ensuring we deliver the best customer service and technical support. Federated Payments is constantly adding new programs and developing vendor partnerships to provide our merchant customers additional ways to grow their business and increase profits. Because security is critical in our industry, Federated Payment Systems conducts criminal background checks on every single employee as well as all contracted sales representatives.” In summary, after our review and discussions with representatives of Federated Payment Systems and their customers, Ripoff Report is convinced that Federated Payment Systems is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client, employee and sale team satisfaction. Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, it’s a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike. Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works. NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED ————————————————
Entity: Melville, New York
Jun 09 2010
iuniverse POD company steer clear of this company if you want to get published---not unpublished!!! bloomington, Indiana
I am the author of THE OAKLAND COUNTY TRAGEDY. A book about a terrible crime of arson that claimed the lives of five children who happened to have been my neighbors for years. The purpose of the book is to expose the truth about what actually happened at that home, and the fact that an innocent man is in prison doing life for what was obviously someone else's doing. The story about the author of BETTER NOT BITTER rings eerily similar to my own nightmares with iuniverse. It was as if i were reading my very own story written by someone else! The problems first started with their severe lack of competence,and the repetitive mistakes that seem to keep on popping up despite the fact that i've already paid to have them corrected. Some of which I didn't make in the first place!  Once the book became available online (with no input from their marketing department whatsoever) I was impressed by the international online exposure that it was getting. After quite a few months worth of this type of exposure I was puzzeled by the sales reports (when their website is finally allowing me to check). They were unrealistically low, and I had my suspicions of my sales reports being fudged or not being made available at all!  They claim that they can't track the sales from other outlets such as Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, etc. Yet I constantly see how Amazon and others sites are getting copies of my book and then having to order more. During the end of the quarter,when authors are supposed to be able to check on the sales history of their books, their website is always conveniently down and the information is not available to them.This is a perfect opportunity for an unscrupulous company to take advantage of the authors sales and pocket the royalties. Also, I too was e-mailed by none other than mr.Eugene Hopkins that someone made alligations that there were things in the book that weren't true, and that this was the sole reason that they were going to take the book off line. Even though this company is not responsible for any of the content because they did none of the editing, they chose to let one single phone call from a person that a lot to lose from this book being made public cause them to breach their contract with me. Once he promptly removed it from the web, he became impossible to reach, and would not respond to any of my e-mails or phone calls so that I could substantiate my claims or address whatever the concern was because Eugene sure didn't tell me specifically. In my opinion these people are nothing but crooks, and we authors need to get an attorney to file a class action lawsuit against this company.
Entity: bloomington, Indiana
Nov 15 2008
Ideal Data Source SOLD FAULTY DATA AND LIED ABOUT REFUNDING MONEY Streetsboro Ohio
Ideal Data Source's Sales Representative, Jen Ewolski, convinced us to purchase Equifax Mortgage Trigger Data from her company around June 13th, 2008. There were problems from the beginning with on time delivery of the data as well as the integrity and quality. It appeared to our sales staff and my-self that the data they were providing was not what was agreed upon. This was apparent to us through our telemarketing and contact with several people over a two week period of time. We made an attempt to cancel right away and get a refund but Jen Ewolski made several attempts to keep us with them so, to our dismay, I decided to give them another chance to deliver what they promised in the agreement. I immediately initiated a cancellation after this and it was agreed upon by the Sales Representative, Jen Ewolski, that they would refund approximately $800 and this was satisfactory to us. After Jen agreed to get the process started for the refund there was nothing accomplished for 6 weeks. Jen strung me along for a whole 6 weeks and it appears that through the several conversations that we had via email that they were refunding the money, that she never even attempted to refund the money . After several attempts to get the money refunded, I disputed the charge with our credit card company. This was unsuccessful due to a technicality. After the dispute attempt was unsuccessful, I contacted Jen Ewolski at Ideal Data and she appeared to mock me due to the unsuccess of the dispute. It is scary to me that such an unethical, dishonest company is out there doing what they are doing. They claim that we are canceling due to financial strain from the Mortgage Meltdown but this is entirely untrue. We have been ordering data for over a year to this date and have never canceled or demanded a refund from them. Due to big promises in a sales pitch from Jen Ewolski at Ideal Data, I decided to give them a try. Obviously this was a mistake, had I checked their BBB record I would have seen they had an unsatisfactory report and never gave them an opportunity to take advantage of us. Benrod08 Cleveland, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Streetsboro, Ohio
Apr 15 2011
iUniverse Author House - AuthorHouse - Xlibris - Bertram Capital Management - Author Solutions - Trafford Publishing - Wordclay DANGER! BEWARE! FRAUD! and let's not forget CLASS ACTION Internet
I sat in the Bada Bing today and thought about this awful situation for a long time. The corporate officers and certain employees of these entities deserve to be pictured in handcuffs on the front page of every significant newspaper in the world, and featured on American Greed, Dateline, and 60 Minutes, to name only a few.All due respect...The masterminds behind this flimflam printing operation should get no respect, no more money from the public, and significant incarceration. They know perfectly well what they're doing and what they have done to an unsuspecting public. In order to not let them get away with it, each one of you who had money stolen by iUniverse and its other incarnations needs to step up and join a class action lawsuit and not keep saying that someone else ought to do it. They are not going to go away unless you join to do something. Stop feeling powerless.(((Redacted))) CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Entity: , Internet
Feb 13 2012
Resorts Royalty Timeshare marketing Resorts Royalty claimed they can sell my timeshare property after taking $199 since 3/10/2011. Just found out they're no longer in service. Oceanside, New York
Today (2/13/2012) I just found out that Resorts Royalty is no longer in service/business when I attempt to call up to see any update on my timeshare property that I signed up back in 3/10/2011.  To my surprised, contact business # no longer in service.  I google it & find out they'd ripped many other consumers like myself off after opened business for 3-4 months.  On 3/10/2011, I was told to pay $400 fee for the advertising of my property.  I did not have much money at the time and only afford to pay $199, so Resorts Royalty accepted.  The remaining balance will be paid off once the property got sale.  I guess they ran out of business and so I got ripped off with my money.
Entity: Oceanside, New York
Jul 15 2013
securus payments DO NOT Do business with this company! They lied to me telling me that the terminal was free ,I denied the ternimal telling them that I already had one and didnt want it ,they sent it anyway, the terminal was not only not free but was also a non cancelable lease from first data and cost 2,500.00. I tried calling them with very little help. The salseman carson cook told me that they would pay for my cancelation fee from my former processor and that was a lie as well. When I went to work this out I spent hours on the phone getting switched from company to company. Nowhere and at no time did I know that I was signing a 24 month non cancelable contract for a piece of equipment that i did not want or need. . First data turned me over to collections and refused to work with me. If you sign on with securus you are sure to be ripped off and lied to. check their bbb ratings! portland Oregon
Securus lied to me on two major issues. First I was never told I was signing a contract for a processing termial. I even declined the terminal and told the salesman that I did not want it. They sent it anyway and I had now idea that I was now in a non cancelable 24 month contract for a piece of equipment that i declined, didnt want, didnt need and cost me 2,500.00. They also told me that they would pay for my cancellation fee from my former processor, which they never did. I tried calling both compaines, first data and securus and they would not help me, first data turned me over to collections and I tried to deal with them and they would not help me.
Entity: portland , Oregon
Apr 13 2012
Avalon Carpet and Tile Company Shoddy work non english speaking installer resulting in complete lack of communication-result poor work philadelphia , Pennsylvania
I purchased a rather expense tile floor for my kitchen. When the day arrived to install the floor the insall manager dropped off his work crew at my home and left.  This work crew spoke no English, making any type of communication difficult at best. As they began to take up the old floor, the insall manager who spoke perfect English returned to advise my husband that we would need to have the floor leveled.  He left.  Upon inspection of the ripped up floor we discovered that they had left some of the hardybacker on the floor.  We were told that it was much to difficult to get the remainder up.  We tried to explain that if they were to pour the wetbed this woud result in raising the floor approximately 2 to 3 inches, rendering additional problems with getting some appliances back in there proper spot.  Since this insall grup spoke no English, we asked for someone else to insall we were rudely told its to bad this is who you are stuck with. These insallers cemented over my air conditioning vent, which we did not discover until the following day since we were not allowed to walk on the floor until the next day.  My kitchen floor that was once even with my entrance into my dining room now has a 3 inch rise.  When I asked how was I suppose to get my dishwasher out in the event of a problem I was told to simply cut the legs off.  My wine refridgerator that was under my island, had the legs taken off as that was the only way they could jam it back into the spot where it once was.  Now when you turn this applicance on it vibrates so loudly that I have to leave it unplugged.  Futher upon inspection they had jammed a contractors pencil between the top of this appliance and the granite top.  When corporate came out, it was what was expected, further I have a custom exhust over my stove, since the floor is 3 inches higher it is now a sneezr guard and if my husband cooks he bangs his head.  I will now need a contractor to come out and attempt to raise this as well.  They dropped of the threshold and never came back.  Its obvious that they now we are right as they offered to take $500 off the bill.  If this company truly felt this was exceptional work they would not have offered anything.  Make sure that when you use this company you are able to communicate with those that do the installation.  My husand asked them to not pour that much cement, asked that they start the tile back further so the antique french doors are not effected they looked at him with a blank stare.  Try calling the install manager, it took hours for him to respond or show up.  Finally they told my husband that the was barbaric and unreasonable...that's customer service at its finest!
Entity: philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Jan 07 2008
Royalty Financial Investment Services Sent letter and real looking check referencing win in 2nd category of Readers Digest or PC. Niagara Falls Ontario Canada
Received letter and real looking check. Stated I wond in 2nd category or 2007 Sweepstakes Lottery held in November 2007 and shows sponsors as Readers Digest, Publishers Clearing. They listed a claim number for me to reference and said the check had been deducted from my winnings and much be deposited into my bank account and to contact a claim agent to further finalize my claim. They listed the phone number given and two names. When I called a man with a heavy unintelligible accent asked if he could help me. I told him I had a letter telling me to speak to one of the two people listed. He said he could help me and asked if he could have the claim number. When I said no, he hung up on me. My google search led me to Rip Off Report as a first answer. K Wylie, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Niagara Falls, Ontario
Jul 12 2012
Low Book Sales, Layton UT And Prime Acceptance scammed me into buying a 5 year old car more than it's worth and with payments of 300 a month at 25% rate Layton Utah
My first car was totalled, so I'm in a need to find a cheap car in a hurry. I'm sure EVERYONE who watches TV has heard the stupid jingle of Low Book Sales. I stopped there first and found a Malibu I liked. I thought it was a good deal at the time, for about 9500. But they wanted payments of up to and over 300 a month, and at 24.99% with their bank, Prime Acceptance. A ridiculous amount, and far more than I can afford. The tricked me into signing, but I left the car and told them to go f*** themselves. Five other banks declined giving me a loan with them simply because that car isnt worth it. My credit my not be high, but 25% is ridiculous and should be illegal. I believe with the way they treat customers and scam people that they should be shut down, country wide. They threatened action, but few days gone by and nothing yet. I dont have the car, and WILL NOT take it. I'm in the Air Force too, and I know they have scammed far too many new airman here. I even heard them bragging bout scamming some elder guy and woman into a cobalt i looked at. 02 i think and ugly inside. they got 29% rate!!!! Prime acceptance should be locked up. I called, they have no record of me yet. SO I have no loan on the car, yet they say I own it. Any where i go i cant get a vehicle yet... Prime also has about 20 employees.. Know what their salary is? a million and more! They receive that by conning people and overcharging on rates. Do not deal with these companies. I will try everything in my power and time to close them down!Sra d'angelo Layton, UtahU.S.A.
Entity: Layton, Utah
Oct 15 2008
Drawlon Tsang / Rhinomart BUYER BEWARE of Drawlon Tsang and Rhinomart - dishonest company Chino California
On July 3, 2008 I placed an order for over $2,800 with this company. The notes in the order- Please Call Prior to pulling order for credit card info and shipping instruction this is a Blind Shipping Order. I received a call gave them the shipping address as well as stated that this was a time sensitive order and needed to be to the customer by July 10th. They gave me the free shipping on the order discount because I purchased from them in the past. In the first step of the process I made them aware that the shipment was going to a different address and that it was a time sensitive order I was told no problem. I even worked with them to select product that they actually had on hand in their warehouse (a 2 day process) to insure time would not be lost waiting for items to get to them (they purchase product from other vendors in the off-price network) all the while asking the status of my order. The day the order was to ship Drawlon Tsang the owner tells me that he won't pay the shipping and that it will cost me an additional $1,600 but he'll do me a favor and pay half. He then took it upon himself to cancel my order and said he is taking a 20% restocking fee. It is now July 22, 2008 and I have not received my refund. It is not clear if they are having financial difficulty or if they just have bad business practices. Be careful guys - I've purchased from them before with no problem only to be blind-sided on this one. Ex-customer Seattle, WashingtonU.S.A.
Entity: Chino, California
Feb 06 2013
Kay Jewelers lack of fair notification, unethical sales and service , Internet
When the sales manager at my local Kay Jeweler's handed me the bill for my product three years ago and it was twice what I thought they said, I didn't complain and was just thankful for their high quality product. When I called the store only days later to ask what monthly payments would be, and the branch manager mentioned a couple of hundred dollars per month, and the actual bill on my statement later was TWICE that I didn't complain, just did whatever I could to make those monthly payments go down. When i faithfully made payments every month and requested my minimum payment go down with the balance and the sales representatives were less than kind each time to my requests, I continued to make payments as best as I could no questions asked. But when my account's available credit decreases by thousands of dollars in one day without Kay's notice ahead of time or IMMEDIATE notification upon decreasing of the amount, I do complain.  Kay decided today to lower my account's available credit so that I only have less than a hundred available in credit as opposed to thousands, thus hurting my credit score tremendously because it shows my percentage of credit used going down profoundly also.  I guess the same company that has gotten the money owed for me plus hundreds and thousands more in interest over years of faithful payment can do this in the fine print, but is there anything I can do to ensure my credit score is not harmed?
43, Report #819759
Jan 08 2012
Canadian Payment Services LL.C. Steven King American company not registered to do business in Canada, ripping off sales commissions, fraudulently charging merchants on behalf of First Data New York, Nationwide
Canadian Payment Services LL.C. told me that they have been in business since 2003.  I found out that they incorporated in Ontario, April 2011.  Steven King the Vice President of Sales and Marketing refused to pay me, without notice, on 20 plus deals, which is over $11,000 in commissions.  I submitted the deals and he took them.  I will sue them for breach of contract.  While I worked for them, I taped three sales meetings whereby he encouraged sales representatives to commit fraud on First Data applications.  He told the sales representatives to tell the merchants that CPS will charge the merchants a $20 statement fee that in addition to the cost of the leases for the terminals, thereby the merchants will be charged $49.99 per month for the machines.  When in fact the machines were $29 per month.  Most of the sales representatives refused to engage in this fraud.  I contacted First Data to advise them of the fraud, and First Data states that they do not know Canadian Payment Services.  I was advised by my lawyer that it was a waste of time suing them, as they are located in the United States, and it would be hard to enforce a contract with them.  Several of my merchants called me and told me that First Data was taking money out of their accounts before they were received and had their machines installed.  They called Canadian Payment Services and left multiple messages, and nobody returned their calls. I told them they had 30 days to cancel their contract.  When they did, Canadian Payment Services then took the liberty to call them, and threatened to withdraw thousands of dollars from their accounts.
Entity: New York, Nationwide
Apr 10 2014
First Class Vacations - Firefly Travel Corp. REVIEW: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in travel industry. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges dedicated to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
REVIEW UPDATE: August 3 2017 : First Class Vacations remains committed to increased customer satisfaction and has improved their business practices over the years to better serve their customers. First Class Vacations is truly dedicated to making sure their customers are satisfied and that any complaints which do arise are addressed promptly and fairly.To date, First Class Vacations has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Ripoff Report. Based on our experience, the member business has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business™. Over time and since becoming a member, First Class Vacations has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. As an active and current member of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever First Class Vacations remains committed to improving customer satisfaction.Remember, no company or individual can ever satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time. There are no products or services that will always be perfect for everyone and even the best companies will receive complaints from time to time. However, by participating in the Corporate Advocacy Program, the member business has made a commitment to working with its customers to resolve complaints quickly and fairly whenever possible.Please keep in mind that as a consumer you have some responsibilities as well. Success has many definitions that based on your past experiences, current situation and your perceived expectations. Success with any product or service is always based on the proper application and understanding. The fastest car will not run if you never turn the engine on. Look at how you used the product or service that was provided in relation with the instructions that you received. The Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program will help you get your voice heard but please be prepared with documentation and fair representation of your concern, also have an idea of how the company can fix your concern. Can they offer additional services, extend warranties, offer a fair refund or just get you talking with someone that can help. ..let them know and let us know!*Any consumer not receiving satisfaction from a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program should email us at editor@ripoffreport.comRipoff Report Verified™ REVIEW: EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. for its commitment to excellence in customer service. Ripoff Report’s discussions with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's principal, Mr. Jeffrey Nahom, has informed us that his personal philosophy is that his clients are a precious resource. As a successful businessman, Mr. Nahom feels it is critical to listen to his clients and respond properly. By always putting his customers first, Mr. Nahom hopes to maintain First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. as a successful enterprise both now and for many years to come. Another top executive of the company told us that Mr. Nahom's personal business philosophy is based on the premise that everyone deserves a vacation and is committed to changing the way America travels”. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's mission statement says it all: Our goal is to provide our clients the best quality, value and professional excellence in the travel industry. Some of the other things Ripoff Report learned in the course of its review is that typical customer feedback reads: “First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. (and Mr. Nahom) truly communicates all aspects of their service in a timely and effective manner. We are very pleased with the responsiveness that he and his employees show us. They are serious about meeting commitments, and deliver on all of their promises.” The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by President and CEO Jeffrey Nahom during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward First Class Vacations.Ripoff Report Verified™ .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.. First Class Vacations is a company that specializes in selling luxury cruise vacation packages with some of the biggest cruise lines in the world, such as Carnival and Royal Caribbean. First Class Vacations operates a call center to field incoming inquiries and reach out to potential customers, and prides themselves on the 0% interest payment plans they are able to offer their customers. “We give the customer a lot of flexibility in terms of making small payments at 0% interest, which they can’t do anywhere else. If a customer can afford a deposit (with monthly payments at 0% interest), we lock the rates of the cruises for them,” states President and CEO Jeffrey Nahom. To acquire leads, First Class Vacations utilizes in-house “fronters” that will reach out to potential customers to inquire if they have any interest or plans to book a luxury cruise in the near future. After establishing whether or not the potential customer has any interest in the vacation package, the “fronters” inform the person that a sales representative will contact them again in about 10 to 15 minutes, allowing the potential customer time to decide whether or not a luxury cruise package is for them, and also the opportunity not to answer the return call if it’s not something that interests them. This provides a hassle-free decision making opportunity for the customer. Once a potential customer has decided that he or she is interested in purchasing a cruise package, the next step is to put down a small deposit to secure the package. Once the customer has decided on a date for their vacation, he or she can “call the reservations department, and our highly trained reservation staff will spend hours [going] back-and-forth for even several days, planning everything and getting to the lowest cost possible,” including airfare, states Mr. Nahom. At this point, the representative in the reservations department will also work with the customer on any special details of their trip, such as room preference, adding travelers, determining the length of the trip, or adding a stay at a hotel in addition to the cruise. “We do take pride in spending a lot of time booking the customers as opposed to just having them go to a website and do everything on their own,” states Mr. Nahom. QUALITY CUSTOMER CARE AT FIRST CLASS VACATIONS A common complaint that First Class Vacations receives is related to the time of year customers are able to take their vacation. First Class Vacations works to lock in the lowest price for the customer, which will allow them to take the cruise almost any time of the year, however, peak seasons such as summer months are more expensive, and therefore, the customer would have to either pay more to go on the cruise at that time, or choose another time of year in order to keep the cost low. A particular instance of this was when a customer wanted to go at a peak time of year, but preferred not to have to pay the additional money. At this point, First Class Vacations gave her a full refund of her deposit and any additional payments she had subsequently made. After a complaint is resolved, First Class Vacations strives to stay in touch with that customer and ensure not only that the customer is satisfied, but also that the complaint was resolved amicably, allowing the customer and First Class Vacations to do business together in the future. First Class Vacations feels that this philosophy has contributed to their success and their 90% customer retention rate. One particular complaint posted to Ripoff Report refers to First Class Vacations as a scam and accuses them of misrepresenting their accounting practices. In response to this, Mr. Nahom states that they sell a travel portfolio which has at least three vacation options in the package, and sometimes people will compare the feature vacation, which is typically a seven-night cruise, to the price featured online, which is typically the price for a four-night cruise. Mr. Nahom states that First Class Vacations strives to inform and explain the options and technicalities to the best of their abilities to the customers up front, to ensure that there are no misunderstandings. To this end, they utilize a script to ensure all points are covered, as well as record all conversations and developments with the customer. First Class Vacations recognizes the value of working with Ripoff Report and their Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. “It means a lot [to us] because customers are the lifeline of our business… We can show the customers that a complaint might happen, but we’re here to pick up the phone and handle the situation,” states Mr. Nahom. “We want to make sure we’re always doing the right thing. For us to be the leader in travel in the United States, and eventually the world, there’s no doubt about it, we have to have the highest level of customer satisfaction.” Since receiving complaints through Ripoff Report, First Class Vacations has hired an additional administrative person and are also in the process of getting some outside financing to assist in their expansion, which will include approximately six additional customer service representatives, more quality assurance, and a corporate trainer. We are credible company who is expanding. We have made some mistakes in the past, we did promotions with other travel companies that went out of business and we still had to fulfill all of the vacations. Bottom line we want 100% customer satisfaction and are willing to do anything to make the customer happy. If we can not satisfy the customer we have no problem refunding the customer in full.” First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. / Statements from the owner. Working hand-in-hand with the most sought after cruise lines in the world, we are intent on offering only the best and most lavish cruise vacation packages to our valued customers. Our primary goal is to develop life-long relationships with our clients. Traveling is done over the course of a lifetime and we know that once you travel with First Class Vacations you will not accept anything less than our impeccably high standards. Our affiliation with top resorts, major airlines, car rental agencies, and of course the top cruise lines in the world make it possible for us to present you with an affordable and all-inclusive package that will guarantee you the cruise of your dreams!” First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's Reservations Specialist team have decades of combined experience and use their talents and expertise to create a memorable vacation for every customer. The Reservations Manager at First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. stated I have seen Mr. Nahom take personal interest in our customers. With his many years of experience and 10 years in business, I know that he strives to offer the best luxury vacation package promotions. It always gives me great pleasure to hear from a customer a year later and help them plan another unforgettable vacation.” Mr Nahom takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. provides a very positive environment to work. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Jeff is truly concerned about our contribution to the company and providing growth opportunities for us. He takes the time to listen and communicate with employees and customers. Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction. WHY FIRST CLASS VACATIONS IS BETTER THAN IT COMPETITORS We provide a high level of service when we book our customers vacations. We have highly knowledgeable reservationists based here in the US. They spend hours on the phone with each one of our clients to ensure that they are going to have the vacation experience they deserve. If people are looking for the lowest price we can do that too. If the customers are just looking to book an a la carte cruise or hotel we can give the the lowest published fare while still providing a much higher level of service than what they will receive online. We provide highly trained agents that book every detail of the customers vacation. We offer multiple trip or cruises for about the same price as just one trip, we offer flexible payment options, several years to travel and we are the first company to eliminate time share tours from our promotions.” STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM FIRST CLASS VACATIONS. We have added more reservationists, additional sales management and will be hiring trainers and csr’s. Most of our complaints come from the fact that prices in the industry fluctuate due to season plus we need to hire more customer service reps. We give full disclosure to our customers and tape record the transactions. we tell customers that traveling during peak season or holiday will be more than the price that they paid. This is how every cruise line advertises. We can fix this by explaining this in further detail. We also get complaints when people compare the price of just one cruise which will be slightly less than our travel packages which offer two cruises and a hotel stay. We can fix this by adding a longer hotel stay and taking more time to explain to customers the difference between booking a single cruise and buying a complete travel portfolio. We have also received complaints because we get overwhelmed during busy booking times. We are in the process of hiring 2 additional customer service reps.” First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report’s review First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience. In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Mr. Nahom, Ripoff Report is convinced that First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction. Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, it’s a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike. Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works. As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer. NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED -----------------------------------
Entity: BOCA RATON, Florida
Oct 18 2014
Sommer Auto Sales SCAM ARTISTS: will take you for your money and take car from u after 3 days and claim no insurance then when wanted to get my property out of car they give me so much run around instead of letting me get my property that is needed for work. Please be careful when a looking for a car as they will sell u a car for low down payments so they can have a reason to repo your car after only 3 days. I must admit they did give me a refund of half and claim the other half covers the cost of the tow for repo when in reality u had no reason to repo my car after only 3 days so when looking for a car be careful when u come across sommer auto sales in Reynoldsburg and Pataskala Reynoldsburg Ohio
I   bought a car from summer Auto Sales on Tuesday the 15th then on Friday the 17 they can repo my car cuz  got a tracking device. they claim the card and no insurance so when you looking for a car be careful when you come across summer Auto Sales they will take you for your money and don't even care and then they will give you issues with getting your property out the car so be very careful with these legal scam artists that operate that car dealership. don't really want to keep on BaD mouthing them because the truth is the truth and I want to keep on saying anything but the truth
Entity: Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Mar 09 2004
Teleten Marketing ripoff Los Angeles California
I was ripped of by them but I got my money back. Please call me and I will tell you how I did it. I can be reached at (918)274-1280. My name is Tina Pollard and I own True Trust Mortgage in Owasso, OK. Please feel free to call me anytime. I would like to help the rest of you!!! I can not contact you because this sight does not post personal information. you can email me at truetrustmortg@aol.com Tina Owasso, OklahomaU.S.A.
Entity: Los Angeles, California
Mar 09 2012
Unlimited Sales Inc Bruce This individual has a piss poor attitude and displays and apparent lack of respect for those in the neighboring business community. Buyer beware when contacted! Las Vegas, Nevada
This individual has a piss poor attitude and displays and apparent lack of respect for those in the neighboring business community.  Buyer beware when contacted!
Entity: Las Vegas, Nevada
Apr 01 2002
GE Zurich PC Extended Warranty is a major ripoff.
I purchased an IBM Laptio through Circuit City and purchased an extended warranty at the same time. The warranty is serviced by GE Zurich. The Laptop USB port was defective and after 1 year of light usage the USB port lost the internal spacer bar that prevents the USB plug from being inserted incorrectly. As a result, I ended up inserting the plug backwards. In a properly functioning port this is impossible as the port will only allow the plug to be inserted in one direction. When I called GE Zurich I was serviced by a hoistile and abusive Tech who told me that they would not honor the Warranty because I abused the PC. I tried to explain the problem originated in a faulty USB port but he told me I did the damage. As a retired IBM customer service engineer (30 years) I know I got dumnped by a company who does not want to honor their agreements. Their Tech obviously did not know how a USB port works and rather than listen to my explanation cut me off and made the determination that I would not receive service. It seems to me that any company in the service business should employ Techs who are customer oriented and knowledgeable. They should at least be able to carry on a cogent conversation and explain their reasonong. From the treatment I received I conclude that GE Zurich is an HMO of PC Warranties. Dont get scammed by buying an Extended Warranty through these turkeys. Clickhere to read other Rip-off Reports on Zurich
Entity: Dallas, Texas
Jun 27 2005
J.D.Byrider ripoff Mishawaka Indiana
This is a story of years of dealing with a company that is taking advantage of many people. I went to J.D.Byrider almost 3 yrs ago because I have less than perfect credit and they sent a letter to pre-approve me. I went through the process of buying a 1993 JIMMY and traded in my paid for astro van. I drove off the lot with the Jimmy only to get home which was an hour away and it stop running. This was the start of the down hill trend. This problem was the fuel pump but in the process of fixing this my gas tank was leaking fuel. It was so rusted that it had holes in it. The first 30 days they had this truck more than me. I then was driving loaners through the company to get to work. Of the 4 cars I drove 2 stopped running on me for different reasons. I then had a friend that was an attorney run a car fax report to find the mileage had been turned back 50,000 miles. I then took it back to them telling them the attorney stated I was not to be held responsible. They then promised to find me a replacement. I got a 1994 Bravada that they gave me for the same price, payments etc. The day I signed the purchase papers the dash light went out before I left. They had to replace the whole dash cluster. I then left after this was fixed (1 week later) and the ABS system went out. I then contacted them to be told that they would not fix it free I would be responsible for half the cost. This would have been around $300. I told them I refused to do this so still today the light is on and it makes the value of this go down when you go to trade. I recently decided maybe I wasn't giving them enough credit so I spoke with my account manager through CNAC and was told I had excellent payment history and credit and I could trade this in through them. To much of my little voice telling me not to I went to trade it in only to drive a vehicle that made a loud sound when the air conditioning was running but to be told after 2 hours of waiting in their showroom with an hour drive there that they didn't want to help me because my soon to be ex-husband filed a chapter 13 bankruptcy and they said it would include me even though my name is not on the bankruptcy and by the way they still want me to send them my payments, which shows a payoff on the screen I seen as $1200 but they are telling me a payoff of $1799 for a 1994 Bravada. This is a total scam if you ask me. These people don't care about people or the price of how hard people work for their money but only to help their pockets. I want everyone to hear that they should stay away from people like this even though you may have less than perfect credit. That is what they pray on. They are hoping you will come to them so that you will still be paying them even after the car/truck is in vehicle heaven. Karen LaPorte, IndianaU.S.A.
Entity: Mishawaka, Indiana
Jan 19 2011
Your Magazine Source This Company Lied and Misrepresented themselves resulting in charges I did not approve , Internet
I received an unsolicited phone call from a "Michael 9070" about two weeks ago who stated that I'd just won a $1000 shopping spree and all I had to do to collect it would be to pay an $8.93 processing fee and in addition, I'd receive three magazines for a year, totally free. I bit as Michael sounded honest... I received a letter dated 1/10/2011 thanking me for my order and advised me that three magazines were on their way and that it'd only cost me $98.47 to receive them. Also, I received a shopping spree certificate and password that when I tried to go on line, did not work. I called their customer service phone number (866-537-4728) and got voice mail advising that if I got the message, they were either closed or all service reps were busy. No option to hold for the next available person. I left a message with all my data telling them that I did not want this service or magazines. To not send them. To not charge my CC. That I thought they were a scam and would report them. To call me back to report they they'd received this information and cancelled my "order", per their VM adviceTo-date, no response. To cover all bases, I also sent them a letter to the POB on my thank you letter. Hopefully these scam artists are stopped. Do not bite!

Showing 26-50 | Showing Page 2 of 22,812