JG WENTWORTH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: jg wentworth

There may be more reports for "jg wentworth"

For more results perform a general search for "jg wentworth"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Apr 26 2017
jg natural stone took money for countertop never provided ft worth Texas
From rentahusbandtx, JG natural stone in keller, tx This place is not recommended, unless you want to get ripped off!!! We are contractors, this is the only guy in 40 years, that I’ve bought from that wouldn’t honor his work. He’s also the only company that we have had to sue. Everyone else has fixed their mistakes, but Jorge thinks he’s above that [ see other reviews on Google] Hired this guy to do three bathrooms for my customer.  The last one they cut an inch short on two sides.  They also cut out for sinks in the wrong places. We had brought the vanity to his shop for him to measure. How could he get it wrong? When his guys tried to install, they made a terrible mess of caulking, sealant, and epoxy all over our freshly painted cabinets, toilet, and walls. Which in turn resulted in us having to paint entire cabinets again. I've never had anyone do such sloppy work. He lied and said he would fix it.  Since he ruined the last piece of the slab, the only acceptable solution was to buy a new piece that the customer approved of. JORGE LIED ABOUT HIS ‘I’M GOING TO MAKE IT RIGHT’. He refused to refund the money paid to him for the job, $1100, and refused to buy a new piece of stone. [another $500]  He is so glib; he thought he could lie his way out of his responsibilities to us. Now we will sue him for the $1600. He cost us 4 weeks of delays, and a customer who couldn’t accept the crap he gave to us as a bathroom vanity top. Please see the pictures posted with this and stay away! Look at how he tried to make the top fit. He added little pieces on the edges to deceive the customer into thinking the top fit. It didn’t even make it to be supported by the cabinet box. And he told me that was ok. Being in the business for 40 years, he’s just a liar and an incompetent businessman. See below other people he’s ripped off. [Reviews on google] m h 4 weeks ago- As a general contractor for a home remodeling and construction company I've used numerous granite fabrication companies over the years. In a pinch, we used JG Natural Stone. Unfortunately, I am unable to recommend this company and would not use them again. During the installation process they damaged freshly painted cabinets - which can happen whenever working around painted cabinets. However, the owner, Jorge Gonzales - who was assisting with the installation - tried to evade responsibility stating that the cabinets were already damaged. Even after being told that they would protect the cabinets, which they obviously did not. Also, their attention to detail on the fabrication is sloppy. Several days later, I noticed the corner of one of the countertops had been cracked and glued back crooked. I was not made aware of the damage done to the countertop. I called repeatedly to talk with Jorge and left several messages, but he refused to contact me. About two weeks later one of his employees called and came out to look at the broken countertop. It took several weeks after that for one of Jorge's employees to call back, after I had left multiple messages again; and he stated that Jorge said there was nothing they could do about it. The owner of the company never contacted me about the issue. Mistakes happen all the time in the construction business, but it's how those mistakes are rectified which determines the true integrity of a business. Thanks   Angela Brissette a month ago- Orginal very excited about this place, but things went down hill fast. Did not stick to orginal time frame, gave excues which made us cancel vacation. Then on day of installation they used wrong template for sink and tried to make it work, saying some people want the hole to big. After they finally realized they couldn't make it work, they left. Returning about 6 hours later, with a new piece ,which was damaged and they installed that. Our day 830 am to 830 pm for 4 pieces of granite. No vacation, and an installed damaged piece of granite,that no matter how much they try to fix it I will always see. And yes, I paid full price. No discount for any of this hassle. Workers were nice. And this was not their fault. I'm amazed that this company thought it was ok, to still charge full price for a product that was damaged. I paid. Buyer beware.
Entity: ft worth, Texas
Oct 06 2006
Wesley Henderson - Wentworth Textiles ripoff London England Internet
I received an email from this company offering me a part time job, This is an employment opportunity for you to work online from home and earn good money. WENTWORTH TEXTILES INC needs a financial controller/ representative in the state. We are glad to offer you for a job position at our company WENTWORTH TEXTILES INC. This is in view of our not having an office presently in the USA. You don't need to have an Office and this certainly would not disturb or affect any form of work you do at the moment. ( PRESENT JOB ) We presently run a textile and fabrics industry in the UK and we need someone to work for the company as a representative/book keeper in the states. (FINANCIAL CONTROLLER). I was very excited because it sounded so good. Yes, I was skeptical since it sounded too good, so I searched the web for this company's name and came to your site. Thank you for helping me not to get used by another work scam! Example of email sent to me: Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 10:09:44 -0400 Subject: JOB OPPORTUNITY, A VERY LUCRATIVE EMPLOYMENT OFFER ( URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED). From: Wesley Henderson Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert To: CC: Good day Sir/Ma , This is an employment opportunity for you to work online from home and earn good money. WENTWORTH TEXTILES INC needs a financial controller/ representative in the state. We are glad to offer you for a job position at our company WENTWORTH TEXTILES INC. This is in view of our not having an office presently in the USA. You don't need to have an Office and this certainly would not disturb or affect any form of work you do at the moment. ( PRESENT JOB ) We presently run a textile and fabrics industry in the UK and we need someone to work for the company as a representative/book keeper in the states. (FINANCIAL CONTROLLER). We produces various clothing materials, batiks, assorted fabrics and traditional costume which we have clients we supply weekly in the US. Our clients make payments for supplies every week in form of Money Orders or Cashier's Check which are not readily cashable outside the United States, So we need someone in the US to work as our representative and assist us in processing all payments from our clients and we pay weekly salary. * The average monthly income is about $5,000.00 USD. * No form of investments from you. * This job takes only 1-3 hours per day Your task is to coordinate payments from customers and help us with the payment process. You are not involved in any sales. Once orders are received and sorted we deliver the product to a customer (usually through FEDEX OR UPS). 90 percent of our customers prefer to pay through Certified Checks and Money orders based on the amount involved so we have decided to open this new job position for solving this problem. Your tasks are; 1. Receive payment from Customers 2. Cash Payments at your Bank 3. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed 4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to. (Payment is to be forwarded either by Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer). www.westernunion.com www.moneygram.com Local Money transfers take barely hours, so it will give us a possibility to get customer's payment almost immediately. Our payments will be issued out in your name and you can have them cashed in your bank or other Cashing Services, deduct your weekly salary and forward the balance to the company via western union money transfer or money gram money transfer. All i need is to forward your informations to our customers in the US so they could issue payments out to you and send via priority mail to you, as we understand that this is an incredible job position. This job takes only 3-7 hours per week. You'll have a lot of free time doing another job, you'll get good income and regular job. But this job is very challenging and you should understand its requirements. We are looking only for the worker who satisfy our requirements and will be a serious assistant. Thus, we are glad to offer this job position to you. If you feel that you are a serious worker and you want to work for WENTWORTH TEXTILES INC, Kindly indicate interest by sending your informations NAMES, FULL CONTACT ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS to us . Thank you for your maximum co operation. Warmest Regards, Wesley Henderson. WENTWORTH TEXTILES INC. 45 CROWNSTONE ROAD, LONDON. SW2 1LY. +44701-112-2002 +44701-112-7459 Nancy Croton, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: London, Internet
Dec 15 2006
Wentworth Finance not gave me my loan that i asked for yet ripoff Gravesend Kent United Kingdom
I just want to say is when will i get my loan. It's bern more than two week's now and i still havn't heard anything back yet. You said on the letter you will contact me imedditly but no-one has done that yet. Why not can you get the loan out to me as soon as possible. James peterboroughUnited Kingdom
Entity:
Apr 13 2005
Wentworth Direct Finance ripoff dishonest service charging Gravesend, Kent United Kingdom
My wife had applied for a loan wuth wentworth over the internet and she was approved in principle. A form has been sent out to her to fill in together with 48.00 payment to them as a service charge in order to find her a loan. They said it will only take 5-10 days to get the loan in your hand. Its been 6 months now and still no loan was received by my wife. She wrote a letter to them to ask for a refund of that money, they wouldnt give it to her. She wrote a letter to them several times begging for a refund, still no reply from them. Companies like them are money suckers. thay should be banned from their business. John NortholtUnited Kingdom
Entity: Kent, Other
Oct 09 2008
UKNL Foundation - James Wentworth Lottery Scam London United Kingdom
This company contacted me this morning by e-mail, telling me I had won nearly 1 mil. Fortunately I checked them out and found they are scamming a lot of people. Hopefully this will save some more vulnerable individual from having their identity stolen. Max LondonUnited Kingdom
Entity: Croydon,, London
Jan 21 2010
Wentworth Direct Finance Loan Broker Scam Slough United Kingdom
This is all the information you will ever need about this rotten company. This is for anybody who is currently dealing with them, like I once did. I'm here to shed the light on everything once and for all. This has taken a lot of research and patience so and it is my duty to share it with you all; and would welcome your additional findings. I have obtained most of this from an insider.Wentworth Direct Finance Ltd (Company Registration Number 04017809) operate a few websites and fake loan brokers.Wentworthcredit dot co dot uk and cus4unsecuredloans dot co dotuk .Wentworth is a one man band owned by Anthony Grant Clayton and his mother. It operates from 4 The Mews, Wrotham Road, Gravesend, Kent DA13 0QB where legal documents and visits should be made. 63 Asylum Road, London, SE15 2RJ being his mother's address, although she is a named director. They use a BT freephone 0800 083 0632 and BT high-cost national 0870 4449800 number to dupe naive consumers into expensive APR loans as well as keeping their brokerage fees. No loan is ever processed and their sister company Ralph Marlon is also fake.Consumer Credit Licence Number 469755 is quoted on their literature and sites although this puts the OFT to shame. More legal action against these organisations and the individuals behind them is required by the OFT and FSA as well as HMRC who are losing tax revenue in unreported retained loan arrangement fees. While the OFT took action against Wentworth in April 2004 when they breached the law with misleading advertisements using another of their names, Direct Home Improvements Limited (Wentworth Direct Finance) they will continue to act in an illegal fashion until they anger a good lawyer. Needless to say their accounts haven't been properly made up for years - infact Wentworth Direct Finance Limited is officially dormant.Currently Wentworth Finance employ the services of a call centre company called Symmetry plc. www dot symmetryplc dot comThey operate out of this address in Slough Name & Registered Office:SYMMETRY-TELENET LIMITED268 BATH ROAD SLOUGH BERKSHIRE ENGLAND SL1 4DX Company No. 06884740Main tel: +44 (0) 1753 708 800Here is where the real hub bubbles under the guises of an everday call centre. I should pay THEM a visit if you want your money back. They are currently managed by a revolving door of management, but you will need to speak to either a Sarah, Robin, Beverly, Simon or Harold.Good luck. Let's tear this disgusting business apart!
Entity: Slough, Select State/Province
Oct 19 2011
Wentworth and Wellesley Darren Osborne, Mark Singer Forex and metals scam Internet, Internet
We invested over $100,000 in two separate accounts starting back in March of 2011. All contacts, emails, phone fax were  cutoff in mid Sept., and despite repeated attempts to contact any personnel at WW, no responses have been attained. Barclay's Bank in Dubai where the accounts are held, refused to offer any assistance. I have engaged a lawyer with contacts in Dubai. I am contacting the Alberta government re consumer services, as well as the attorney general. I will also call the Alberta securities commission. I am also inquiring re the RCMP (commercial crime and fraud) and Interpol. The preceding measures may yield litigation and punishment, but I suspect our money is lost. Interestingly, WW continues to advertize on a a local am radio station -1260- despite the concerns noted above.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Aug 06 2012
Fire, Inc, Wentworth Atlanta Business Consulting, Xtreme Promotions SCAM!! LIES!! DECEPTION!! Atlanta , Georgia
What already hasn't been said? These companies are lying, deceitful entities, being managed by terrible lying people. Wentworth and Fire, inc, ABC are all the same bogus BS....They change names around and hide who they are mainly due to such bad publicity. These are revolving door to door sales jobs, with empty promises of promotion. The lady that I spoke with setting up my initial interview lied to me several times about the position and refused to tell me if it was commission or sales based. field work = door to door sales. Management promotion within 6 months = pipe dream. territory = anywhere in Atlanta area, that you have to drive to. Initial 15 minute Interview = Can this person be brainwashed? Literally bring in people who will believe in lies and deceit, go along with pipe dreams and are easily manipulated into high energy team meetings and pep songs. Literal BRAINWASHING techniques. No Benefits, no base pay, no travel reimbursement. Look out for any slang including: fast growing company, Entry level marketing, fieldwork, initial interview. These companies don't ask you for W2 paperwork. Fire inc owner Malcolm Elavia is the scamster there....Carpet bagging homos peddling At&T U-verse contracts, with pushy sales teams lying through their teeth for sales.
Entity: Atlanta, Georgia
34, Report #1194883
Dec 12 2014
Wentworth Apartments Carl Blackmond Company kept the application fee and deposit when I moved somewhere else. Aurora Colorado
I paid the Wentworth Apartments in Aurora Colorado $ 45.00 application fee and $200.00 for the security deposit. However I had a change a plan since the complex could not provide me with a top floor unit the had with over 700ft. of space in time enough before my lease would end on 12/13/2014, at my current apartment complex.  Subsequenlty, on 12/11/2014 my current lease was renewed , therefore I requested a refund from Wentworth Apartments and they declined. I would like a refund.
Entity: Aurora, Colorado
Oct 10 2015
J G Wentworth 4 requests to remove from email Woodbridge Virginia
J G Wentworth somehow gpot my email address and has been spamming me constantly for the past four days with 3 or 4 emails per day.  I have 'unsubscribed' 4 times and they STILL send me emails.  They do not even acknowlege that I have 'unsubscribed'.  They do, however, send me You unsubscribed and we are sure you did not mean ot so we will still send you emails.  Bustards.  Watch out for these people.  Obviously underhanded crooks.
Entity: Woodbridge, Virginia
Apr 18 2008
Wentworth Direct Finance Ripoff Wentworth Direct Finance is a Fraud Kent DA13 OBR England Internet
I asked for a small loan, and they sent me aletter were it confirms that they will give me the loan, and that i should pay a fee for processing the loan of 49.00 sterling in order to recive the cheque, so i send them a postal order payable to Wentworth Direct Finance, together with the approval form.but ever since they have not contacted me nor answered my phone and letter. Then i tried to find thier e-mail but could not find it, and suddenly i found more reports the same as to what happened to me. I think the authority should do some thing to these people, and keeping them from rippingoff people. They should take things seriously, or get the hell out of internet, and off this bluff (Direct Finance Game) Ray St PaulsMalta
Entity: Kent DA13 OBR England, Internet
May 26 2009
J.G. Wentworth, - Henderson Receivables J.G. Wentworth screwed me bad. Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania
I also have seen there adds on tv and my wife and I were going to start a buisness, so we decided to sell a part of my annuity to help with this process. We sold just one part of the moneys that we were receving and we found out latter that we had sold all of it and the last part is at the end of that part we were told that we would receve that part from the oridginal payee but now we find that is not true. that part should have been around 320.00 per month that we would be receving for the rest of my life. What they are sending me know is only 135 per month. Kris West Palm Beach, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
Feb 23 2009
J G Wentworth - 321 Henderson, HELP... J G Wentworth, Henderson to take last fod money Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania
J G Wentworth, goes by 5 names... another is 321 Henderson. They are ruthless. You won't reach them by phone. If you or a loved one or family sign or reply to a post card, they start legal proceedings to take your money, your will, and the rest of the income you have. They ignore family or dependents needs or the NEW Structured Settlement Protection Code Laws to protect needed income. They fly through the courts.. take $60,000 and give the payment owner only $29,000. YOUR Only hope is to stop it at the Judges court level. They will hire attornies to show up to court to get legal ownership to all the furture payments possible. You will Not find an attorney to help you! Help yourself. Look at the new Structured Settlement Protection State Code laws some online. Copy it. Show the court if you of the payee's income is needed for welfare of the dependents and payees own future! And show that to the judge. IF the money is for future welfare or dependents, the Contract IS NULL and Void. (See Ca 2003 Structured settlement protection codes) .. Other states passed similar in most cases. IF the payee is mentally ill or dangerous to family, place the court file number (in the mailings from their attorneis or online local court date lists) on your story and receipts, copy check book, bills etc. birth certs. ... show whos dependents as well as the payee himself or herself. Ask the Judeg that the petition be denied. The USA has no enforcement offices for this problem to help innocent protection under the new laws. I searched shore to shore for an attorney for a very sick provider of himself and family.. I had to do this myself. You can too. It is up to a Judge, look at the codes online in your state, and make a file and a letter requesting denial and why to the Judge. Some attornies are heartless and will threaten to sue one who tries to interfere, they say. I avoid them. I go right to the Judge. with plenty of time for him to review the facts.. some courts wants a week or more. Once the company gets legal hold through a judge, they will send happy letters to say they can take the rest.. at a small payment. These people are crooks. They will own the country at the rate they are ripping off people's payments. I consider it stealing in my case. It was nerve wracking to protect the last income left for a compulsive gambler... I hate it.. But it is necessary. State Insurance departments don't seem to be aware of the insurance codes yet, nor do they have departments to help you yet. So good luck. Then stay far away from these get cash now crooks. Warn your friends. Write your Government. If we do not take care of our futures in this country, no one will. Good Luck! Sb EL Cajon, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
Jun 23 2009
Bernard - Smoke and Mirrors Gig Harbor Washington
Mr. Lange Took my 10% deposit and has consistently lied to me for the past 10 months. Mr. Lange most recent surprise is his closing of his offices. Mr. Lange claims his title attorney accounts have been frozen and he is unable to refund us any monies. We have been patient and used every opportunity to work with Mr. Lange to sort out any hardship his company may be experiencing. It is disheartening to say but we believe Mr. Lange to be a liar with no intention of returning our money without legal action. I warn anyone considering investing with Mr. Lange to avoid him as well as First Commercial Consultants. They are unethical and obviously do not run tight ship. Erik Port Wentworth, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Port Wentworth, Georgia
Jul 25 2005
JG Engine Dynamics Ripoff Took delivery of one H22A core and 2 complete cylinder heads and also 6080.00 PayPal payment, never delivered ANYTHING, no refund ALHAMBRA California
Javier at JG Engine Dynamics took delivery of (1)One Honda H22A and (2) two cylinder heads to be built for racing. Javier also accepted the 6080.00 transfer of funds via PayPal. He sent photos of my motor but never delivered it. Javier's excuses ranged from motor was lost motor was shipped my shop manager stole everything i have I had a heart attack so I don't know where your motor is your motor is in Alabama we are still working on your motor (8 months after he recieved it?!) Since then - they will not answer the phone or return any phone calls from my phone number nor will the respond to any email inquiries. Javier and JG Engine Dynamics has stolen my core motor, 2 cylinder heads, and a total of 6080.00 in transfered funds. Chad wp, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: ALHAMBRA, California
Mar 07 2011
JG Services John Gunn Has multiple unsatisfied civil judgments against him. Do a background check before you hire this man! Moncure, North Carolina
Before you hire this man, do a background check.  He has multiple unsatisfied civil judgments against him in Wake County.  He says he is a contractor, but he is not licensed.  He avoids debtors!
Entity: Moncure, North Carolina
Apr 22 2015
JG Exotics Joseph Ghattas Made a deal on my car/sold it and changed story and deal. Fort Lauderdale Florida
JG Exotics is an absolute scam.Buyers Beware!!!!!!!The owner Joseph Ghattas is a not an honest business owner... He says his Facebook page isnt his but He sure does fit the profile. This guy bought my Bentley GTC from me on a trade over 2 and a half months ago and refuses to pay me what He stated in writing that he would pay me ( the terms of the deal on the Bmw z4 m). My mistake was believing him when he Promised to pay me in a week ( because He needed to pay off both cars out of his own pocket,this was a lie as he was still giving me the same excuse 2 and a hlf months later)which was a huge mistake but I have done business before with Joe so I wasnt concerned..Again...HUGEEEEEE mistake!!!!...I took a bmw Z4 M roadster from him(the car I worked in the trade) as partial trade for the payoff I was told I would get before I drove 4 freakin hours to pick the damn thing up. I was promised 75k for my Bentley no questions asked...I took it to Bentley and spent 3500 on brakes before taking it down there. Made a deal on the BMW Z4 M to have it painted because I was looking at anouther that was black on black and only had 7000 more miles on it and  his Z4M was red. Oh I can have it painted for an additional 2000...( THe paint job is HOrrible guys!!!! Horrible!!!! I was promised the car on a Monday Feb 16th of 2015 and went down with my Bentley and car wasnt even touched...until the 19th..which I tolerated.I spent a week down there (my exspense) as Joe asked for a week to make car perfect and give me the difference on my trade in value on my Bentley,and after I signed all the papaers on the bmw and gave him the check from my bank for the balance less my 12,900 applied to Z4 then the story changed...well Im gonna sell it before I can pay  you as I just paid 46k off with your lender* ALL SAVED IN TEXT DIALOG WITH JOE*...little does He realize I saved all my texts from HIm stating He was buying car from me when I brought it down. I elected to finance Z4 through a bank and place funds in my bank account to halp me get through a slow season with work and get out of a 1200 a month car payment into one much smaller and pocket my equity on promised price on Bentley from Joe. The Paint job was an absolute mess ( which to Joes credit still promises to fix although his lot guy that actually painted the car supposedly no longer works there so who's gonna do it?) The paint job is really really bad..the guy through the car back together and hooked several things up wrong which includes cross members under the hood in the engine compartment which caused to car to pop when you drove it and had a change in elevation such as a bump or driveway...His own paint guy?lot boy took a ride with me and was like Oh MY GOd whats That!? Screws are missing everywhere...door panels all over the interior where the panels were removed for the color change...speakers were left unplugged in and even worse wires were connected from interna amp to amp and not going to the door speakers which kept shutting off and on the amp and ofcoarse causing damage. I paid bmw 500 to fix the popping..just stuff not put back right and torqued. I also paid for the stereo which was a mess as a result of being wired to itself and not the speakers another 300 bucks...I absorbed this..but called him on the paint because everyone says wow that paint is horrble...*Bmw and Paint and detail guys* I planned to take it back and until now Joe has agreed to fix it...THe problems are that the finance company on the Bentley GTC started calling after 3 weeks and said Hey Mr Judd wheres your payment....Oh no I said I traded it in and have a bill of sale as well as a promise from Joe repeatedly ( saved all texts) its paid off they are mistaken..4 weeks same thing..now Im 30 days late...assurance from Joe I promise its paid I sent it... should show paid off Monday...week after week the same crap...2 months..no change. Finally Joe pays off by selling the car to Kendal Mitsubishi....Where I am told Joe has the money for the car. I call finance company finally shows paid but still I have the 60 days late showing on my credit report...Joe says I will talk to bank and get it resolved....still there..I asked Joe about 12,700 written on promisary note from dealership JG Exotics for balance after purchase of my Bentley... Joe says I took a huge loss on this deal I will get it to you once I have money again...but I already know what He sold it for which isnt my problem and its 5000 less then what He promised me...so is He expecting me to eat that...? weeks and weeks of I am going to pay you.( again have it in documented text)..and nothing..even asks for bank deposit info...still weeks later nothing. My legal representation contacts him and He says He has no intention of paying me anymore...that i may still owe on the bmw...Again I have all the documents showing details of sale. He also tells the attourney that He sold it for less then I know that He did... I have allot of evidence to support everything here. I responded via text that I fully intended to carry through with legal actions...I recieved a text moments later that read..I get it man, when I get the money I'll send you whats owed I got screwed on this deal as well. I put too much on your trade and it didnt sell for that much etc... *Actual quote* Everyday I text him somedays i get a responce..Im on it other days ignored completely...This man is a nightmare....and says whatever He has to to get off the phone with you. There are others who are after him too and may go class action...One mistake He is making is to consider me a nonvivable threat...I will cost him sooo much more then the simple 12,700 He is ducking on this deal...My attourney says it will cost him much more and has absolute confidence in the process that Im not even being charged for the persuit. its sad cuz on the surface The owner Joseph Ghattas seems and presents himself as a nice guy...I have no choise but to file the suit...Ohhh and now the Credit Union is calling me to tell me Im gonna lose my finacing rate on the Z4 as they have yet to recieve a title. Joe doesnt realize that in 2 parts of a well dialoged conversation weeks apart that He was having to pay off bmw Z4 and couldnt give me money owed on Bentley...  He makes the whole buying experience an absolute crying nightmare...I would discourage anyone from doing business with Joseph Ghattas AKA* JG Exotics*.
Entity: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Feb 23 2016
JG Electric Company Inc. Jay Gebhardt Wouldn't Fix Problems with their Work Cochitutuate Massachusetts
Although the quality of the work in general was good, and they were somewhat punctual before we paid them, we ended up with problems. The order of some the light switches in the switch banks were installed incorrectly, a kitchen LED light was installed on the wrong circuit, dimmer switches were installed on the wrong side of the room, a bathroom GFI circuit trips when turning on the bathroom mirrored light after taking a shower. I would never hire JG Electric of Cochitutuate, MA for anything, ever again. We spent $35,000 on a project with them and when we needed them to fix some problems with their work, they refused to rectify the problems or return our calls. The owner of the company, Jay Gebhardt, appears to be a  “take the money and run guy”. I had several other electricians review the job that he did, and they indicated, that, in their opinion, we were overcharged. Now we are left with lights that were installed on the wrong switches, a GFI breaker that trips when we take showers and turn the bathroom lighted mirror on. We have called him multiple times and he even scheduled a time to come by and fix our problems. To no surprise, he was a no show and when I texted him to find out why they didn't come, he responded that he forgot to put us on the schedule and he would call me later that day to reschedule. A month later he refuses to return calls and text messages. Also Jay is the electrical inspector in Weston. Only in Massachusetts could an electrical inspector run an electrical company and be so untrustworthy. When I spoke to my designer, who was the one who recommended him, she told me I should get somebody else to fix their problems, which lead me to ask her why should would ever recommend somebody like him in the first place.
Entity: Cochitutuate, Massachusetts
Jun 19 2007
WentWorth Marketing Inc. Ripoff internet fraud, fake company, money scam, fake escrow/financial assistant, paypal account negative fake Atlanta Georgia
Here is what happened. I started looking for an online job in february and posted my resume on careerbuilder.com, I got an email from Walter Willhide on February 12, 2007 saying they received my resume and would like me to become their financial/escrow assistant. They explained what I would be doing, and attached a copy of their contract for me to sign if I was interested. I read over the contract and was interested in being a financial assistant, so I filled out the contract and emailed it back, the next day they replied and said a representative will contact me for all the details. After a week or 2, a representative called me, stating they were from wentworth marketing and would like to verify my information, after i verified my information with them, they told me I would be able to work for them. Got my 1st transaction on friday, march 16 2007, from James Fogarty, I followed the instructions by my employer to send the payment via western union. I sent it on Tuesday the 20th of March. I got an email from paypal saying a dispute has been filed against me for the amount of money that I sent to my employer.I looked at the dispute and saw it was for an ebay item #120094406585. I looked the item number up on ebay and the seller's ebay name is daleaanis and the item location is Harlingen,Tx, hes been a member since June 16,2006, THIS IS NOT ME. I tried contacting this seller numerous times to find out what the deal was with this camera and how come it has not been shipped to James Fogarty, no answer. I tried contacting Wentworth Marketing via email, but no response.I also tried the email address i found on the front of the contract, and still no response.I contacted paypal about the situation and they told me to file a police report against my employer,so i went to my local police department and they told me there was nothing they could do, and that James had to file against my employer. To make a long story short, someone from Wentworth contacted me about another payment, I told them I'm not doing any business for them anymore and told them I have been trying to get ahold of them for so long about this guy's money and item and he told me to forward all the emails from paypal about the situation and that Wentworth's fraud team will help figure out what happened. Before I said anything to this wentworth marketing guy i asked for a number i could reach him back at and he gave me 718 473 0755, and i've called it so many times and all i get is a voicemail, but it sounds like one of the wentworth people i have been dealing with, but still NOTHING...Still never heard from them again its been about a month and a half James filed a paypal dispute, went to a claim, went to a chargeback, he got his money back apparently, and i am screwed by wentworth marketing and paypal and now owe about 2000$ to paypal, that my employer Wentworth Marketing Inc. has. Matt surfside beach, South CarolinaU.S.A.
Entity: Atlanta (fake), Georgia
Oct 29 2007
Caswell Resources/ Victoria Wentworth This is a Scam New York New York
On 10/15/2007 I talked to Victoria Wentworth from Caswell Resources, She explained to me that I was approved for a 5000 dollar loan, and I had to put down a security deposit, of 700.12 for insurance purposes. I fell for it and wired the money to Roger Evans in woodbridge Ontario Canada. The day I wired the 700.12 it was 10/18/2007. Victoria told me the money would be in my account within 24-48 hours. All of this is on the contract that she faxed me. On 10/23/2007 I called her to ask why the money was not in my account she said the lender was asking for an additional 685 dollars. I fell for it again, and wired money again to Roger Evans in Canada. I still never recieved the funds, I have a promissary note stating that 5000 dollars plus western union fees and a extra 2000 dollars a non repayable grant from the offices of Victoria Wentworth and Caswell Resources. I still have no funds in my account. I just people to read this and make sure it does not happen to them. Raquel Raquel Memphis, TennesseeU.S.A.
Entity: New York, New York
Aug 23 2002
tomaida@attbi.com shoe vendor on ebay.com AKA Tomaida aka Tom Wentworth fraudulent ripoff business Taunton Massachusetts
!!!!DON'T BID!!!! Fraudulently advertised brand new boots. (ad available at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=949186075&ed= 1029286919&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOA:US:2) Purposely sent boots that had many scuff marks and 1 by 2 and 1 by 1.5 black marks on the right side of the left boot. Insults the intelligence of customer by thinking that nothing will happen. When notified and asked to refund money, claims that I threatened him. Sorry dude, maybe you should go back to school so you don't feel threatened by 7 letter words. This vendor lacks all types of customer service skills and can't remain in business any longer. I am in the process of filing several fraud reports and will sue him in small claims court. Hey tomaida- you f***d with the wrong person. Jason Providence, Rhode Island
Entity: Taunton, Massachusetts
Jun 04 2010
Wentworth Direct Finance Heritage Financial Rip-off credit brokers! Do not even risk it! They took my money without me even knowing! Internet
Applied for 5000 with Wentworth direct, gave my bank details, personal details, living arrangements, etc. and they asked some questions including when my pay day was I assumed for Direct Debit purposes). I answered all their questions and they said I was approved. A form would be sent out to me in the post. On my pay day, a 59 fee was taken (I knew nothing of this!). I told them I wasn't happy about this, but when I received my form I completed it and returned it. I got another form from Ralph Marlon forwarded from Wentworth. I completed and returned it. I received ANOTHER form from FLM loans, completed it and returned it. They offered me 3000 with a guarantor at 29.9% APR! (I could have got this loan anywhere and without paying a fee!!)Thats little over half the loan amount I applied for and double the interest rate! I rang Wentworth asking for my 59 back - I keep getting disconnected from the call (that's when somebody does answer!). They are not registered with FSA for info, too! Basically it's hard to do anything about getting your money back!! Maybe Wentworth Direct can help you, but I'm not buying all these positive reviews on here, my opinion is that they might be fakes! Don't risk it and don't give your bank details out! If you can't get finance, have a look at a credit union, your bank, but don't give your details out!! Especially to these robbing little twits!WENTWORTH DIRECT ARE CONS!
Entity: , Internet
48, Report #1120906
Feb 04 2014
J.G. Wentworth Lying, manipulation, avoiding phone calls, refusal to cancel transaction, false promises, false advertisement, stress, stringing along Nationwide
On November 10th, 2013, I received a phone call from J.G. Wentworth and Associates, trying to conduct a survey about their performance in the past, concerning a transaction that had been denied in court. After the survey was completed a sales agent got on the phone and asked me if I was interested in going through with a transaction again, assuring me it would be quick and easy due to the fact that they already had most of my information from the last instance of service between me and the company.They offered me a large sum of cash, all expenses paid, aswell as a $1000 advance to help pay some seriously pressing issues I was faced with, and told me I was gaurenteed money by no later than January 1st, 2014. I signed my contract on November 18th, 2013. Following signing, any time I asked about the advance for the first 2 weeks I was simply brushed off and told they were waiting for everything to come together, claiming that I needed to seek Financial Counsiling outside of their company to help my case in court, due to the previous denial. They said this service could be attained for free, but I would need that documentation before they could go forth.After 3 weeks of attempting to find an attorney willing to fulfill the task at hand, I had found one who was willing to do it, but was swayed by J.G. Wentworth's attorney telling him he had to appear in court, which was untrue, so he demanded I pay $1300 upfront and was outraged that I was trying to trick him into working without pay. A week later JGW referred me to a third attorney and set up an appointment, saying he would help me, and he agreed to bill me for the service instead of cash up front. After I attended the meeting and signed the papers, I was made aware that JGW agreed to pay the attorney ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS out of my settlement upon approval.Once that paperwork was finally submitted, the real horrorshow began. I spent weeks calling in being told about the need for approval to get a court date, and it should be any day now. After a month of being pushed around and put on hold and told that things were going good, they told me that they received approval and were just waiting for a court date. For 1 and 1/2 months I was told every time I called they would have the court date, and they were just waiting to hear back from the court. I took the liberty of going to the court house myself and conversing with the court clerks and the judge, only to find out that no one had made any requests of filed any motions to get a hearing.Unable to believe this, I immediately called JGW and inquired about this. Their answer was that it was the responsibilty of the Court Ordered Attorney to file for the court date, and as it comes to find out, the attorney I was assigned had a personal issue with me due to the last transaction that I was denied upon, and he never took the time to contact the court at all in the last two months.I called the attorney, and he informed me that for the last month I had a hearing scheduled for March 4th 2014, just to recieve approval to have my application put before a judge. I had been lied to and shoved around for months and made to be anxious and on edge waiting everyday, eventhough they were fully aware I wouldn't even be able to get a court date for approval until mid march. This disgusts me because they claimed to sympathize and were aware of my horrible financial situation. Although knowing these things they acted like they were on my side and clueless as to what was taking so long.All along this horrible path I had tried to just cancel the transaction many many times and they continued to just justify the situation and assured me they'd contact me within the day, and then continue to dodge me phone calls for days.I know this is a long ramble and I apologize I just want to be sure that NO ONE else has to deal with the pure HELL I have experienced the last 4 months of my life trying to work with this useless people. Thank you for listening.
Entity: Nationwide
May 06 2015
J G Wentworth/Henderson Trust IRS AFTER ME BECAUSE BENEFICIARY AKA HENDERSON TRUST. Nationwide
 I cashed out an annuity left to me in 2011 through J G Wentworth, it was purchased by R C Henderson trust. Of course I owed taxes so I set up a repay with the IRS. Payed all of the taxes owed on this, even had .11cents over pay., I know this because I just downloaded my repayments from the IRS website. 2012,2013,2014, have received back tax notices every three months on this annuity, made the necessary calls & found out that R C Henderson is the beneficiary since 2011 & are liable for the taxes. Sent letter after letter with the supporting documentation to the IRS about this. I just received a notice of seizure from the IRS and have 2 weeks to come up with the money, I just lost my job as well. Help !!!!
Entity: Nationwide
Aug 11 2008
Shoppers Impressions Inc Mystery Customer SCAM Wentworth South Dakota
I received a check today from Shoppers Impressions Inc for $4998.00 with instructions to call and get more instructions. I was very hesitant to make a deposit of that amount not knowing if this was a legal thing or not. What got me was that I would have to wire transfer money by two different companies. I called the bank phone number on the check and they first asked me for the check number (I worked at a bank, they don't do that, they ask for the account number first). So being a savy internet person, I looked up the bank printed on the check on the internet and found the real bank phone number where they told me the check was fradulent! They even have a posting on their website warning people about the company and the checks. DO NOT deposit this check into your account you will get ripped off. Luckily I did some research before buying into it but many don't. It's a scam!!! Anytime a company wants you to wire money anywhere, it's probably a scam. Jackie Kansas City, KansasU.S.A.
Entity: Wentworth, South Dakota