JM BULLION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: jm bullion

There may be more reports for "jm bullion"

For more results perform a general search for "jm bullion"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

May 31 2013
jm bullion Failed to deliver merchandise lancaster Pennsylvania
 I purchased silver bullion through JM Bullion and was promised delivery in 20 business days.  Now I find out that product is not available and jMB claims they have 30 days to ship - contraty to what they advertised and stated on several occassions.  I have found that this is standard practice for this firm - they get your money and then string out the delivery - taking advantage of the use of your money.  This pattern is repeated and I am speaking out to warn others to stay clear of JM Bullion!
Entity: lancaster, Pennsylvania
Dec 05 2013
jm bullion bait and switch pennsylvania Pennsylvania
 while purchasing silver bullion on JM Bullions website I ordered 22 1oz bars at $21.39 each. this order was confirming the 22 silver bars all the way into the payment screen. Once I confirmed the payment for 22 silver bars. I recieved confromation and a reciept.The reciept shown qty 20 silver eagle coins at $24.16 each not 22 silver bars at $21.39. I did not even look into coins for a purchase option. JM Bullion just swapped out my order for a higher priced silver coin.Upon calling ( which took an hour to have someone answer)and talking with Patty a man at JM Bullion. He claims he never heard of this before and claims he could not do anything abouit it. You have just been screwed out of $50.00
Entity: Pennsylvania
Aug 10 2014
JM Bullion Ships second quality coins Dallas Texas
JM Bullion charges top dollar for your coins, then picks and sends you second quality coins. There is zero customer service, i.e. nobody cares enough to get back to you when you call them on it. Milk spots, milk spots, milk spots. There are MANY better places to shop for silver.
Entity: Dallas, Texas
May 12 2013
JM Bullion Took money, no communication or shipment! Lancaster Pennsylvania
JM Bullion does not seem to be operating properly.  I sent my payment via check last month and it was received by JM Bullion on April 18th.  They said they would hold it for 10 days.  It has been 23 days, and my order has not been shipped.  There are no updates on the website.  I have e-mailed them twice asking about this with NO response.  I will consider removing this case when JM Bullion actually replies and SENDS my order.  This was over $400, a very large amount to the average consumer.  If they cannot handle an order this small don't send them a larger one.  JM Bullion is smelling like a fraud or Ponzi scheme to me.   You can't run a business in such a sensitive area (coins/bullion) with such slow service and NO communication.  They will not last if things aren't changed.
Apr 12 2014
jm bullion Failed to ship $5, 0000 order or respond to email communication. JM Bullion is a scam. PA
I ordered $5, 0000 of silver from JM Bullion on April 4th 2014. The processing time for credit card orders is 1 to 2 days according to JM Bullion's website. On April 8th my order was marked as shipped. However, when I used the provided tracking number, UPS states no package was recieved at any of their facilities And only a lable has been printed. Thus, the statement that my package has been shipped is varifiably false.   It is now April 12th 2014, 4 days after my order was marked shipped and UPS still has recieved no package from JM Bullion. I read consumer reviews of JM Bullionafter I became suspicious aof their behavior. I found a similar pattern of conduct from the company reported by a vast number of customers. None of my email communication has been returned. As of the time I write this no merchandise has been recieved, no email communication has been returned,  and no explanation for the failure to ship has been provided.
Entity: Select State/Province
Feb 21 2014
JM Bullion - Order not received. Company not refunding payment. Company received my bank wire, customer never received the package. Still no refund Lancaster Pennsylvania
We ordered a large $ sum of silver coins. The seller did not ship for weeks giving various excuses. When they finally shipped, I kept tracking the UPS number daily. UPS never delivered. As per tracking, the package is stuck somewhere in their facility. After days and days of ongoing communication with UPS, the district manager informed me that they were unable to locate the package, it is lost and the sender has to file an insurance claim. In the meantime, JM Bullion has not issued me a complete refund, nor per UPS has filed a lost package claim. We are out this money so far. I have already filed a BBB report, and PA Consumer Affairs / Protection claim. Will be contacting Attorney General's office AND filing a lawsuit if this is not resolved by Monday. THE COMPANY IS A TOTAL COMPLETE SCAM. I have a feeling they do some sort of deal with UPS drivers and steal  or lose their own packages. BUYER BE AWARE. JM BULLION IS A SCAM COMPANY.
Jun 07 2016
JM Bullion BAIT AND SWITCH Nationwide
Purchased a graded MS63 St Gaudens Gold coin pictured clearly as graded by PCGS.  When received it was graded by the NGC service.  When calling them, the customer service person found it amusing that I was unhappy.  We have a 'disclaimer' stating it could be either grading service.  She did say that she saw why I believed it would be the PCGS but they were legal because of the fine print.  Please post your report and let them know the bait and switch tactic is unethical!!!
Mar 18 2014
JM Bullion I order 20 silver eagles and one 1/2 gold eagle--when I opened the package the gold coin was not there. I have called, emailed and written JMBulluion but they have not resonded. Lancaster Pennsylvania
I ordered 20 silver eagles and one 1/2 gold eagle from this company.  When the package arrived they gold eagle was not in the package.  I have called JM Bullion, I have emailed them and I have written them but they will not respond. They have my money and they have my gold coin.
Feb 07 2013
Precious metals SCAM-- JM Bars, LLC Joseph Mackie Paniello, JR. Also worked at GBX, PANOM, CD Hopkins - (has his own corp; watch out) JM Bars, LLC Salesman to the fullest. Don't let his voice fool you! He is a convicted felon who just got out of prison 2 years ago! Has worked with many bad firms doing illegal margin accounts on bullion account! FL, Florida
This is a one of a kind thief. He will charm anyone wi his sales pitch to get anything he wants. He is dangerous! People beware! He recently just stole ,gold coins from an old man to go do drugs! He is the definition of a drug attics and will steal over and over again to feed his addiction! Smooth talker at first. Sounds Like he is 40+ but he is really only 25 years old. Father is an attorney; thinks he is safe for life, but he robs the elderly. The older, the better. The feeds on people who don't have computers or access to media. He will be your best friend till you give him what he wants. I should know. I dated him for two years. Now I know what he is doing and I WANT TO SAVE YOU FROM THE TRAMA FROM LOSING YOUR MONEY! Please keep in mind he was in prison for 2 years and 4 months. He is CRAZY!! If he stole from you already, call him. 561.891.1411 or email at josephpaniello1@yahoo.comIf you need more information about him, email me through this. I will give you addresses he is residing at.
Entity: , Florida
10, Report #1191033
Nov 24 2014
J M Bullion Scam 11700 Preston Road Ste 660153 Dallas, TX 75230 Nationwide
I bought 20 ($10 face value of silver) from JM Bullion of mixed sets of coins. Represented on their website was a variety of old silver halfs, quarters, & dimes. Out of the 20 sets I bought, Not one set had a Ben franklin half dollar or Mercury dime. (See link) http://www.jmbullion.com/90-silver-coins-10-face-value/. All were composed of just Washington Quarters.  Not one set had any dime or half. And out of 20 sets? After receiving my silver I went to their website and at that time that had $200 face value of washington quarters for sale (which is what I recieved)     for $400 less than I paid. I contacted them and they said they I must have got the wrong order. Then they changed their mind and said As long as my quarter batch (800 quarters)   had dates prior to 1964 I got the right order. Their site states that batches may be composed of just one denomination.             QUOTE FROM SITE Furthermore, most bags will contain only one single denomination of coins (i.e. quarters, dimes OR half dollars) and not a mix.  NOTE IT SAYS most bags> I got 20 and not one dime or half, only low valued quarters. This is false advertising all the way! If you go to a restaurant and order something from a picture off a menu                         and when it comes it looks nothing like you ordered. You would return it right? DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from this company cause Most times they will rip you off! Very disapointed! PJ Malone
Sep 17 2013
JM Bullion I ordered a silver coin and I was told it was shipped and I would receive it on the 13 Sept 2013, but it has never arrived and they will not give me a tracking order number. Lancaster Pennsylvania
I ordered a silver coin on the 6th of September online from JM Bullion and they sent me an e-mail saying that I would receive it on the 13th of September.  It is the 17th of September and I have not received the coin.I telephoned the company and asked for a tracking number to check on the order through the USPS and they refuse to give me a tracking number.  I have never run across a company that will not give out tracking numbers.  I think they are running a scam.  I was told that it was sent to Florida, instead of California.Why would that be done?  They continue to refuse to give the tracking number to me. It sounds like a RIP-OFF to me.
Nov 03 2014
JMBULLION JM BULLION JMB Hassle, Scam, Rip-Off, cheat, steal, Robbery, drag, BAD, poor, no-good, beware, careless, robotic, uncompromising, discompassionate Nationwide
Why must it be that AFTER making a purchase I decide to investigate a company? When will I learn? Actually, haven't had too many bad transactions, but every once in a while get one that forces me to try to warn others and save them the hassle.  I made 2 purchases with JM BULLION. Unfortunately only received ONE. My experience leading up to purchasing showed some signs that this was NOT a company that had it's act together. Briefly, just horrible customer service and a ridiculously BAD telephone system. What prompts the need for me to warn others is the lack of concern JM Bullion showed after informing them an order had NOT been received. In particular was their misleading system of what needed to be done. They don't lay it all out, instead, tell you to contact Post Office. Then, it can't just be your mail carrier - you must take time out of your day and wait in line at the post office and ONLY a manager or supervisor is sufficient to verify the item was not received. After that, a declaration form must be filled out. Not sure if it needed to be notarized, but I wouldn't doubt it. After that you must head to your local police department and file a police report. Uncertain what's next as a refused. I tried explaining my address history, no mail has ever been lost in nearly 10 years. Hundreds of packages in that time. You'd think if I was a mail scammer, there might be some history? What was most disappointing was trying to receive some general human compassion instead only received robotic responses. It quickly became evident this company simply does not care about losing one customer, nor the amount of effort customers must go through to find resolution - EVERYTHING is up to YOU. In the grand scheme of things this was a sub $500 purchase that I never received. I have been collecting nearly 2 months now and with the price of PM's dropping and the amounts I've been receiving from other vendors, the impact on my DCA is minimal. It was just a disappointing lesson in how certain companies couldn't care less about what they put people through and the aftertaste. I gave them one month and every opportunity to do the right thing, to protect their reputation and GAIN a loyal customer. Instead they chose to make things difficult, place the burden of responsibility entirely on me and jump through hoop after hoop. I regret having to go through the trouble of writing negative reviews. However, when you tell a company what is going to happen and request to speak with the owner, only to receive the exact same reply as if a robot is communicating; I feel it is my duty to warn others what to expect when something goes wrong dealing with JMB. I hope this review saves at least one individual the hassle - bullion prices are highly competitive - a few searches will result In many other dealers with same products, better prices and much much less hassle.
Mar 21 2016
JM Bullion No response to a complaint about the quality of a product Dallas, Texas Internet
SI have made  five purchase with JM Bullion.   Four of the five were excellent.   My purchase of a 31 coin set of American Silver Eagles leaves much to be desired.    The coins were stabbed with  a NGC grading certification of MS69.   The coins appear to be that quality.   The NGC cert. has a marred appearance.   The upper right hand corner of the cert. had a label or sticker that was peeled off leaving a questionable scar that indicates (to me) that the seller was attempting to hide something from the buyer (me).   A chat session with a Jessica was positive.   Two emails to JM Bullion have had NO response.   Of my five purchases with JM, my purchase of a 31 coin set of  U.S  Silver Eagles is disappointing and JM cares less about customer satisfaction as evidenced by their NO RESPONSE to a multi $K customer.    Ed Luedtke Skipper edzelx@yahoo.com
May 22 2013
JM Bullion Silver company who doesn't deliver Lancaster Pennsylvania
Did you order your gold or silver from JM Bullion? If you have already then you may be out of luck. If you didn't then DONT! I purchase 5K of metal per month from a dealer who's been in business for a very long time. I was told about JM Bullion (just as their name reads...JM Bull!). I sent them a check which they received in 3days. Next day it hit my bank and never heard another word from them. Sent several request though their web site so-called contact page and nothing. OH yes I did receive two responses saying they will update me when ready to be shipped.  Let’s go back a bit. On 4-10-2013 mailed check. On 4-14 it was received and deposited. As of today 5/22/2013 I have not heard one word. I called and called and nobody picks up. I try first thing in the AM and every hour after that.  I should have read all the negative feedback about this so-called company before sending them my 2,700.00.  More to follow. If you were ripped off by this company at 1K or more. Send me an email...you will be glad you did!
Dec 03 2013
JM Bullion First order with this company and the last order ever. Lancaster Pennsylvania
On 11/12/13 I mailed checks to both JM Bullion (JM) and APMEX. My check to APMEX cleared my bank on 11/15/13 and my check to JM cleared my bank on 11/18/13.  My order from APMEX, which DID NOT INCLUDE A SHIPPING CHARGE, was delivered to my home by FedEX on 11/21 and I had to sign for the delivery.As of 12/3/13 I have heard nothing from JM. I did learn by reading other complaints that if they ever do ship my order it will be sent via UPS. Thus a package costing nearly $10,000 will be left at my door by UPS. UPS does not knock or even ring doorbell and I cannot be home all day, every day waiting on UPS.This was my first order from JM, and I guarantee it will be my last. I think my money is now in a numbered account in the Cayman Islands and I have been ripped off .If I do not receive my order very soon, I will initiate legal action against this company assuming they still exist.
16, Report #195584
Jun 09 2006
E-Bullion, Goldfinger Coin & BullionE-Bullion, Goldfinger Coin & Bullion Sales deactivated account vanished offshore concealed gold bullion rip off Camarillo California
e-Bullion deactivated my multi kilogram gold account some time before October 2005 - no notification, no reason. In order to reactivate the account they wrote 'Please contact our customer service office at 1(805)482-1460 for account activation assistance' Calling this number results in a number of options and finally - just waiting. Emails to them during the last two weeks have had no response. Richard HiroshimaJapan
Entity: Camarillo, California
May 16 2013
JM Bullion I'm 100% sure they ripping people of bought 2 gold bars on april 26 and on that time it says they will ship it within 10-15 days, now 15 business days past they still saying they will try to ship it as soon as possible and they just behind ,I asked them about my money back because this is gold and price is go up and down and they simply waiting for the price to drop!WORSTE customer service! Now they saying its not 10-15 days but somehwere is says they have 30 days to complete this transaction!!! Internet
I bought 2 oz of gold bars from this company on the time I bought it the web site says it may take from 10-15 business days for them to ship it out! Today was 15 business day from the day I bought the item!!  I did contact them today and I did ask them what was the status of my order ! Gold is the product which is go up and down in price! Price today is $80 less then 2 weeks ago so my product still no shipped yet 15 days PAST already and they do not know exact day when it will be shipped they just playing around waiting for the price to lower to sell it for higher price! Now even in the beginning it said they will ship it from 10 -15 days most they saying it may take up to 30 days!!   This is total scam Im sure this is not the 1 time it happen !!!
Jun 23 2017
JM Bullion failing to ship product after receiving payment and failing to return my money in a timely manner Dallas, TX Internet
I made a purchase from JM Bullion and agreed to send them a check, which I did the next day, and I waited and waited and after ten days they called to say that there had not received a check and I explained that I had sent one.  We agreed to cancel the order, but they did an electronic check for another order, which I received my product, no problem.  A few days later, JM Bullion mysteriously found my missing check, which they did cash.  I called and requested my money back, as they had no right to it, and they said they would - but it took over two weeks. I placed another larger order with them.  After cashing my check on June 5th, I received notice that my product would ship on June 12th (they claim that have to wait 4-5 days after cashing a check to make sure it does not bounce, which is understandable).  On June 15th I called JM Bullion as I had not heard that it had shipped as promised.  I was informed that it would now ship on the June 20th.  Eventually I did receive my product, however, buyers should be aware that JM Bullion wants their money immediately, but is in NO hurry to send you refunds or product.
Oct 04 2017
JM Bullion Deposited my checks, cancelled my order, never issued refund Dallas Texas
JM Bullion deposited my checks on 9/18 and 9/21, but cancelled my orders. They have yet to issue a refund. JM Bullion accepted my checks, and they cleared my bank account on 9/18 and 9/21. They cancelled my order on 9/22. I called them on 9/22 and the rep I spoke with ensured me that my order would be refunded within a week. I have yet to receive a refund. I called them again today and spoke with Tom. He told me my 9/22 check was refunded on 10/3, but he 'had no idea' where my 9/18 refund was. He told me he 'couldn't promise' any resolution, but would 'look into it'. I told him that's unacceptable, and he told me that's all he could do. When I spoke with rep on 9/22, she told me there was going to be a $40 charge to me. Given the delay this company has had, I find it completely unacceptable for them to charge me this fee -- since they had my money, deposited it, and cancelled my order anyway. I want my full refund without the $40 cancellation fee.
Entity: Dallas, Texas
Jun 16 2011
JM CONSTRUCTION JM CONSTRUCTION JM CONSTRUCTION is most unethical, cheating, unprofessional vendor CAMPBELL, California
JM Construction is most unehtical, cheating, unprofessional, the worse construction I ever had. I was referred by my insurance company-AAA to use them to replace the flooring. Their vendor used downgraded materials and the job was lousy; they short materials and used un-matched wood baseboad to finish the work and refused to repalce back with my original quality. JM construction flooring vendor damaged total 35 ittems on my house and refused to reimburse me or repaire/replace to original. I had to spend more than 5 months to chase thei leader -Michael Thompson; the last phone call I got from Michael was that he would wave $1000 deductible and call it off; hwoever, the very next week; I got a threaten letter from JM construction that they would put a lien against my household without cause and sent a 3 party collection agency-OPTIO solutions, LLC. to keep on harassing me for the money I did not owe them. i e-mailed Jim-the president at JM construction; he never reply. I finally settled with my insurance company AAA; then AAA is willing to reimburse me the damage items done by JM construction. I called JM construction Michael and Jim yesterday (6/15/11) that to revise the invoice to $400 per AAA's settlement; they said theyw ould; but next day; my household got more than 10 harassing phone calls from above collection agency. I told the agent not to call my household; they told me to cotnact JM. I contacted JM construction Michael and Cindy and Jim; no response from them as usual. JM is most ridiculous, irresponsible and unprofessional and rude and not able to keep their promise. DO NOT USE JM CONSTRUCTION; they can become your nightmaire. I have to contact my attoney to deal with them to ensure my lien is removed and no damaged by JM construction. Again, becareful of dealing with this company; the whole company is a scamp; I have also notice my insurance company not to refer JM construction to their precious customer like me or others.
Entity: CAMPBELL, California
Feb 22 2016
JM Firm - Michael Mell JM Consulting FALSE EMPLOYMENT SCAM **JM Firm - JM/JSM Consulting - or Michael Mell Middleton Wisconsin
I had recieved an email from Michael Mell on 05/08/15, notifying me of a job opportunity from JM Firm. He preys on the vulnerability of others that are seeking employment, using the words verbatim from the exact same email just changing the names and phone numbers Hello john, I hope you are doing well! I am emailing you regarding the resume you posted online.  I am currently consulting for a couple small businesses and assisting with several business developments in West Palm Beach FL. After reviewing your resume, I think you would be a good fit for one of the several positions currently available. The primary position currently available is for a full time Benefits Representative, the average starting wage is around $60,000 a year.   I am in the office Friday and was wondering if I could contact you for a five minute phone interview between 1:00-2:00pm? Or is there a better time to call you at 954-647-8368 Also, just so you know, there are no fees for you to use my service, assisting small businesses in finding qualified top-notch employees is included with my consulting fees which are covered by the business. If you find that these positions are not the right fit for you, no worries, I work with a number of other businesses and I may have another client that is hiring in the near future. Are you only looking for work in the 34953 area? Would you consider other areas? I look forward to speaking to you! JM Firm Michael Mell Phone: I have also recently been a victim of an auto loan remodification scam. I recieved the email and immediately started to research the company and the first thing that shows is rip off report. Having been effected so traumatically by this, we are speaking out to help Americans become more aware and to put a stop to these scammers and their new strategies.
Dec 21 2010
JM AUTO SALES Gerneral Mgr. RIVERSIDE, California
On 9/23/10 we signed and submitted a partial application with EPS/LENNY CARDONE, to process checks thru EPS system. On 9/30/10 we processed 40 checks thru EPS image system. In order to use the EPS system customer has to open 2seperate accounts with a maximum of $5000.00 ech. We had to submit 20 checks from each account. The following morning J/M received a tape on the scanner, nothing was processed. I called EPS and they assured me nothing was processed. I then told them to cancel, I would find another source for financing, I then called customer (Hudson) to verify his bank account had not been charged. He said none of the checks went through. I then informed him I was going to find another source for Finance, which he approved. We re-contracted the deal and customer made 1st payment to J/M Auto. Five to six weeks later EPS started processing the checks. I called Lenny he said he needed proof. I then provided a copy of the customer bank statement where EPS had processed a check for $750.00 and attempted to process a fee for $265.57. Lenny insisted that nothing was processed on his end. On 11/20/10 we returned the scanner back to Northern Leasing, as instructed by Lenny. We received via fax a fraudulent contract signed by Lenny Cardone and R. Johnson Data Mgr. with falsified signatures. To date EPS is charging our account for services not rendered. (we had to close our bank account.) Also customer informed me they attempted to charge their checking account again..
Entity: RIVERSIDE, California
Jul 08 2011
JM&A says car was over financed deerfield , Florida
Dealer that sold me the vehicle also sold me this gap insurance and told me and my wife he would not let us leave his office until we agreed to sign up for GAP insurance, so we agreed, that was back in 07' and the car got totaled in April of 2011 and gap had said the car was over financed and that the insurance company that i used under valued the vehicle and the gap company was not going to pay a dime because it is the dealers fault that they had sold me a car over 120% retail value. so the bank wants it's money and i had lost my job because the car I thought was completely insured is gone and now i have no way of getting to work so no job no money. This company needs to be shut down it's not right misleading people and taking our money. as far as i'm concern their no better than Merdoff.
Entity: deerfield, Florida
Jun 15 2015
JM Consulting‏ Michael Mell Email Scam Internet
Hello ,I hope you are doing well! I am emailing you regarding the resume you posted online. I am currently consulting for a couple small businesses and assisting with several business developments in PA. After reviewing your resume, I think you would be a good fit for one of the several positions currently available. The primary position currently available is for a full time Benefits Representative, the average starting wage is around $60,000 a year. I am in the office Friday and was wondering if I could contact you for a five minute phone interview between 1:00-2:00pm? Or is there a better time to call you at Also, just so you know, there are no fees for you to use my service, assisting small businesses in finding qualified top-notch employees is included with my consulting fees which are covered by the business. If you find that these positions are not the right fit for you, no worries, I work with a number of other businesses and I may have another client that is hiring in the near future. Are you only looking for work in the XXXXX area? Would you consider other areas?I look forward to speaking to you!JM FirmMichael MellPhone: 414-600-1123
Feb 22 2016
JM Consulting Michael Mell Scam Job Offer Middleton, WI Internet
I recieved this email from this person, Michael Mell, who contacted me on his own. Here is the email he sent: Hello xxxxxxx,I hope you are doing well! I am emailing you regarding the resume you posted online.  I am currently consulting for a couple small businesses and assisting with several business developments in Miami, FL. After reviewing your resume, I think you would be a good fit for one of the several positions currently available. The primary position currently available is for a full time Benefits Representative, the average starting wage is around $60,000 a year.  I am in the office Friday and was wondering if I could contact you for a five minute phone interview between 1:00-2:00pm? Or is there a better time to call you at xxxxxxxxxxxAlso, just so you know, there are no fees for you to use my service, assisting small businesses in finding qualified top-notch employees is included with my consulting fees which are covered by the business. If you find that these positions are not the right fit for you, no worries, I work with a number of other businesses and I may have another client that is hiring in the near future. Are you only looking for work in the 33177 area? Would you consider other areas?I look forward to speaking to you!JM FirmMichael MellPhone: 414-600-1123   I have been unemployed for three weeks and have already experienced several job opportunity scams.  Because this was the second time in two weeks someone had invited me to a sketchy job offer, I immediately looked it up online, and what do I find? Pretty much the identical experience. I can't believe how often this is happening.  Needless to say, I am extremely skeptical about any online work solicitations after this.  It's creepy and depressing.  These people need to get a life.

Approximately 427 Reports Found