JULLEN SKIN CARE I ORDERED A TRIAL PRODUCT FOR 4 95 9 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: jullen skin care i ordered a trial product for 4 95 9

There may be more reports for "jullen skin care i ordered a trial product for 4 95 9"

For more results perform a general search for "jullen skin care i ordered a trial product for 4 95 9"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Sep 26 2017
Jullen Skin Care I ordered a trial product for $4.95 9/7/17 then they later charged me for a subscription of the product for $89.95 which I did not order nor did I approve the charge to my credit card accout. The charge was unauthorized and illegal. Tustin California
On September 7th 2017, I order a one time trial product: Jullen Skin Care from the company and was charged $4.95 for this order. Then a few days later I noticed a charge to my Credit Card for $89.75, when I called i was told that it was for a subscription of the Product. I protested and they subsequently told me they will cancel the so called subscription but I will not be refunded the $89.75 charge to my account that I did not authorize. I am a retired 66 year old woman with minimal income and would like to be refunded for the illegal charge to my account.
Entity: Tustin, California
Oct 28 2017
Jullen Skin Care such a deal I have for you! Santa Ana California
So I got the 14 day trial, paid $4.95 shipping. Stuff didn't work, of course. 6 weeks later I got my subscrtiption bottle at $89.75!! Called to ask how do do a return. There is NO return. But she was willing to give me a 35% discount on my order - whish I never ordered!!I wished her well and to enjoy the %50 she made off of me and hjope she enjoyed her life, being a ripp-off artist!!
Entity: Santa Ana, California
Sep 22 2017
Jullen skin care advanced facial serum Hvl*pearly feel A 4.95 trial turned out to them charging my credit card 89.75 3 times and 49.36 without my knowledge and i kept sending the product back not knowing i had been subscribed Costa Mesa California
 Jullen skin care aka hvl pearly feel has been charging my credit card 89.75 3 times and 49.36 once. I originally ordered a free trial for 4.95 not knowing I would be subscribed every month and I had been sending them back... But they refuse to give a refund even after I told them I broke out in a rash.
Entity: Costa Mesa, California
Aug 08 2017
Jullen Skin Care Illujen Eye Creme 888-687-7431 Jullen Skin Care 888-687-7397 Charged full price for so-called trial products tustin California
On 16 June, clicked on an internet add for the trial for $4.95 of the Jullen Skin Care Cream. Was taken to another page for the Illujen Eye Cream (which I really did not want). Anyway, what's another $4.99 for shipping. So be it. Well, when my credit card statement arrived, there was a charge, on 30 June, for anadditional $89.75 for Facial Serum from Maine. Called the number. Was told that since I did not cancel within the two weeks I was charged the full price. Told that they do not have any trial products. Told them to cancel and not to charge my account for anything else. Well, my next months bill arrived yesterday, the lo and behold, another charge for $84.75 from Utah for Eye Cream, with a different phone number. Just got off the phone with Utah. was told the same thing. Only good thing to come from this is that they do aknowledge that I cancelled both autoships on 15 July. Really teaches you to read the fine print.
Entity: tustin, California
Sep 27 2017
Jullen skin care I order a free trail products from Jullen sin care for the post fee. The company deductible 89.45 from my bank account on the 9/20/2017 without my authorization. I called the company for a refund of my money then I told them I was going to return the pr This company took 89.45 out of my account without me authorize it. Tallassee Flt Internet
I order for a free sample of Jullen skin care for trail size for the prize of postage of $4.95.  The company took out 89.45 from my account on 9/20/2017 without my authorization.  When I call the company today to confront them about the money taken out of my account.  The man said, it was a trail product for 14 days, and after 14 days if you didn't return it you would be charge.  I told him that the web-site didn't say that and that I never open the serum, and I wanted my money refunded.  he said, this company don't give refund, and he offer to send me another bottle free, or send two bottle for half prize.    i refused to have any more products sent to me after that I called my bank.
Sep 08 2017
Jullen Skin Care / Illujen Skin Care I did order this free trial product on August 17, 2017. I waited about a week to see if i liked the product which i did not. I called on August 25, 2017 this number (888) 687-7397 to cancel further products, because i was unsatisfied. Internet
 On August 18, 2017 i purchased free trial of Jullen Skin Care for $4.95 Order Number: 1800985 On August 17, 2017 i purchased free trial of Illujen Eye Creme for $4.99 Order Number: 1800987 On August 25 ,2017 i emailed customer service support@tryillujen.com and asked if i was going to get charged for any more products. They told me to call (888) 687-7431 to place a cancellatiion.. So i called the same day that i emailed their customer service for a cancellation. Then i noticed my bank statement for Sept. 5, 2017 $89.75 was deducted from my account by smoothskyn.com Again on Sept. 5,2017 $84.75 was deducted from my account by boldbeautee. I didnt use any credit card but i did use my debit card.
Jul 23 2017
Jullen Skin Care Unused free trial product became subscription. No response to email to customer service. Amount billed unknown. Internet
 Purchased as a gift, recipient not interested. Free trial product is unopened, and now I have a second one. Amount billed unknown. After two emails to customer service without response, contacted bank and credit card. No charges found with Jullen name. Does anyone know their billing name?
Aug 20 2017
Jullen Eye Cream Illujen, UltraGlitter, Sheermajik I thought I was getting a trial size bottle... I didn't think that a .05 oz bottle and jar was for m$160.00 Internet
I was surfing on Facebook, and came across this ad for Jullen skin care. I seen the pay shipping only, and thought that's not bad. I have bad circles under my eyes, so I'd give it a try. What a mistake! This stuff is so wet,, it feels like it's all water. Then I wake up yesterday morning and had $160 withdrawn from my account. I didn't recieve the product for over a week and they already deducted the money out of my account. I was going to cancel.  So I call and get the runaround. Threaten to leave a bad review, and they threaten not to give me any of my money back. It was taken out in two different transactions and so I call the number on the one transaction and it's for the other dollar amount.  The first girl said she'd give me a small refund if I didnt leave a bad review. My chargeback won't go through according to her as I agreed to the terms and agreements. I assumed I'd have the product to use for 2 weeks. Furious, I agree to the money, I'll do the rest after I get that money back. I'm going full tilt on this company and hoping a class action lawsuit will happen. I then call the other number. This woman is a total douchebag. Didn't get anywhere. Told her to F off.... Now I'm on a mission. This place is a bunch of crap! I'm praying I get my money back!
Jul 25 2017
Jullen Skin Care Illujen Gave a free trial, then sent 2 products unsolicited by me. Cannot find these people! An Ivanka Trump product and should have know ity was a rip off. santa ana California
I ordered a free trial of Ivanka's Jullen skin cremes.  Free trial.  Nothing more.  I received these 2 cremes again 2 days ago.  Cannot locate anyone at Jullen or Illujen to complain and end this tactic.  Happened decades ago and I thought this rip off tactic was ended by federal law.  Go et 'em Ripoff.  Completely unscrupulous.
Entity: santa ana, California
Sep 19 2017
Jullen Skin Care Unauthorized charge after cancelling within trial period Missouri Internet
 Sept 5, 2017 I clicked on an ad for trial size skin care. Sept 6 $4.95 was taken by Velainn*purepizzazz MO MCI 4317 888-380-1895. I called on 9/14 spoke with Makala to cancel my account. She offered an employee 50% discount which made the cost $44.87. Makala informed me that my 14 day trial was up to 9/19 and that if I still wanted to cancel I had to call on that day. I informed Makala that the cream might cause a rash so I didn't want it. I called on 9/19 spoke with Jackie to cancel my account. She tried to offer me a 75% discount which made the cost down in the mid twenties. I informed Jackie that I just want to cancel and I figured that was it with Jullen Skin Care. I checked my online checking account and $44.87 was taken from my debit card. Jackie even gave me a cancellation #. It's too late in to the night to call my local bank to block that charge so I will call them first thing in the morning. I will have to cancel my debit card since they have access to it.
Jul 20 2017
Jullen Skin Care/ Illujen eye cream Flairfortune and or OGD-Nudazzle took a total of 350.99 form bank account for transactions not authorized by me Tustin Internet and CA
In May 2017 I was looking for an eye cream that would help puffiness and dark circles so I did a google search. I found a few and researched each one and came across Consumer Health Digest which had a review of Illjuen eye cream which they gave  a healthy 4.5 star, at that time. I figured Ill give it a try because I saw they were offering a trial for 4.95 and 4.99 for eye cream and skin cream. I thought what a great way to try it out and IF it works then Ill be a customer, especially if it does what it says it should! Well I go through the ordering process and like most things you order on line they had a terms and conditions/agreementI ticked it off and hit send...within a few days I get my trial creams and start using them. A few weeks later(July 2nd 2017) I went on my online banking and noticed 3 charges one for 84.75 and one for 1.99 the last was 89.75 from companies Ive never heard of (OGD-NuDazzle/Flairfortune). I freaked out, ran to my bank and cancelled my debit card thinking I was all set. Not so lucky, a few weeks went by and again Im on my banking (July19th 2017) and see 2 charges 84.75 and 89.75 from the same companies.  I realized these are the trail creams. So I called 888-687-7431(IllujenEye Cream) spoke to a rep. I said Ive never authorized these purchases and Ive never recieved any products, she begins to tell me that under terms and agreement, it says you'll be charged regular price if you dont cancel with in 14 days she said the first charge was for the product you bought! I said it was 4.99 and 4.95 trail she said no because you didnt cancel you paid full price! Im so upset because Im out 350.99 with no products. So be aware of this scam! You'll see they have MANY WEB PAGES....I should've known! Ive since been back to Consumer Health Digest web page and it has been updated and noticed this product is only 3 stars.
Sep 12 2016
revital skin care Enhance Skin orSlim Green Coffee offered a trial product and then charges a monthly reaccuring charge for trial product. Then states that the product is a auto ship order. I only ordered the trial size not the auto ship. The company very easily has a way of deceiving the consumer of a trial use of their product. New York and New Jersey Internet
The product was advertised on the internet as a trial size.  It did not state that it was a auto ship product or I would not have used it.  The product burnt my skin and I was unable to use it.  After I received the bill of $88.10 and $89.95 on my credit card I was then told that I was on the auto ship program.  They would not let me ship the remaining unused product and get a refund.  All they would do was a %50 refund.  Therefore they do not offer a 0 satisfaction refund on their products.  I was not at all satisfied with the deception of the way the product was sold.  I will not order again on line a product that is offered as a trial due to the fact that companies like this are just trying to get the money but are not in the market to sell a good product.  My advise to the consumer would be to be careful of ordering any product on the internet.
Jul 21 2017
Jullen skin care  VERY BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE. Internet
Jullen skin care FREE TRIAL FOR 14 DAYS BUT THIS COMPANY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD AFTER 9 DAYS FOR $174.98 WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. THE PRODUCT IS NOT WHAT THEY DESCRIBED AND THEY DO NOT DISCLOSE WHAT THE COST WOULD BE AFTER THE FREE TRIAL. VERY BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE.
Sep 29 2017
Jullen Ripped Off & Insulted Costa Mesa California
I signed up for a trial bottle (1) for $6.99, but then another came in the mail that I did not order and an $89.00 charge appeared on my credit card.  I called the phone number and got a gentleman who informed me that I didn't read the fine print. When I became audibly upset over the rip off, the service rep kept yelling at me in the phone, You better change the way you talk to me, I am not your slave.   He repeated to say it over and over again, I am not your slave, I am not your slave.  He wouldn't let me get a word in, I'll bet he said it 20 times.  So I hung up and called back hoping to get a different service rep.  Jullen is a rip-off and the people representing are real jerks.  I am going to complain to the State Attorney, google, Chamber of Commerce and anybody else who keeps track of fraudulent business practices like this one.
Entity: Costa Mesa, California
Oct 13 2016
Luminous skin care products Belle Epoque eye cream I ordered a free trial of Luminis advanced skin care and Belle Epoque except for the $5.95 shipping fee I received the product with no notification from the companies.  Internet
I ordered a free trial of Luminis advanced skin care and Belle Epoque except for the $5.95 shipping fee I received the product with no notification from the companies. I checked my account today and noticed 2 withdrawals from my account for $99.01 and $99.71 since I had no information on either company I looked them up on the internet I immediately called both companies Luminis and Belle Epoque and told them they did not have my permission to take the money from my account they said when I checked the box that I was over 18 it said I had 14 days to cancel I informed them I saw no such thing they both said nothing they can do about it I told them I want my money back and I'm sending back their merchandise when I get it they said it doesn't matter I'm wasn't getting my money back . Belle Epoque offered me 35% of my money back I said I want it all back no help there Luminous advanced skin care and Belle Epoque I ordered a trial of the luminous advanced face care and the Belle Epoquefor a shipping fee of $5.95 received the product didn't make any difference. I was checking my bank account and noticed 2 withdrawals one for $99.01 and the other for $99.71 I immediately looked up their information since I received nothing from either company as to the withdrawals I called them and they both said that what I checked the box that I was over 18 it said to cancel the account in 14 days I saw nothing about the 14 day cancellation informed both luminous and Belle Epoque that they did not have permission to take money from my account and that I was going to the bank tomorrow and inform the bank that they did not have my permission to take money from my account and that I was going to get a credit from the bank the girl from luminis said that's fine the bank will take the credit back from me with a snotty attitude her name was mindy. I got the same thing from the girl Stephanie at Belle Epoque.
Oct 25 2017
get skin scientific I ordered 2 free trial size products & paid $4.95S/H for both & was later charged $89.90 for each product Orlando Internet
On 9/20 I ordered a free trial of serum & skin cream. I was told the only charges would be for S/H, $4.95 & $4.99 which I charged on my credit card.  There was no other information on their website re: additional charges.  On 10/03 I was charged an additional $89.92 for skin cream & on 10/04 an additional $89.90 for serum. On 10/26 I contacted customer service & #251 Natasha told me since I did not return the products within 14 days I was being charged the full amount & I was automatically registered for recurring deliveries. I informed her this information was not clearly evident on their website & she referred me to another long website name which I could not locate. I informed her I did not want any additional products from this company.
Sep 25 2017
Jullen & Illujen Creams MezzzmeriseEVL Glow Appeal Charged large sums of money for two samples that were advertised as free. Seattle Internet
I ordered my samples of Illujen and Jullen skin care creams that were supposed to be free, but with a shipping charge. I was charged $4.95 for shipping for one and $4.99 for another, both of which are small samples.  However, 2 weeks after ordering these two free samples, my credit card was charged $89.75 for the eye cream and $84.75 for the skin care cream.  The $89.75 charge was from Mezzmerise at phone number 877-207-9628 and the $84.75 charge was from EVLGlowAppeal at phone number 888-387-1755.  Of course, when one calls these phone numbers, one ends up sitting on hold forever, listening to classical music (the best part of the experience).  However, I did speak to a representative at the EVLGlowAppeal number.  She told me that the product was not a free sample, but that the customer has two weeks to try it for free before being charged.  Of course, it does not say that in their website, nor was there any information provided with the product in its shipping container saying such.  Furthermore, after speaking to the representative, I found that I would have been charged on a monthly basis for the creams and that of course would result in charges ($89.75 + $84.75 + shipping). Of course, I have cancelled the order.  However, this company claims that it is still entitled to payment for these products which they had claimed were free samples.  In other words, this company has not only used misleading advertising, but knows fullly that, even if customers cancel their orders, they will still take in substantial revenue from their fraudulent scheme before eventually going out of business.
Oct 27 2017
Jullen Skin Care- Illujen Eye Cream They said to try the product with only paying the shipping, and nothing will happen if you don’t like the product. Santa Ana, CA 92799-5380 Internet
 In the add they said you can try the illujen eye cream & Jullen Facial Serum just paying the shipping, and if you don’t like it, nothing was going to happen. I did that, I received it, try it, I decided not to buy it again because it didn’t work as I expected it. I forgot about it. A month later, I received by mail a new order of the skin products without my consent, I called the company and the person of customer service said I should have returned the first shipment in the 14 Days try, that I never read it or saw it with the product I received. I decided to return the new one and I couldn’t do it either. I have to keep the new shipment and cancel a subscription that I never agreed to get rid of it. I felt rip-off
Apr 12 2017
Natural Skin I ordered trial for 3.99 was charged 100$ and then unordered was sent and charged $100 for a new order I called to tell them I was sending their product back and I want a refund. I was told I would only receive a half refund. San Diego California
I ordered a trial size and was supposed to be charged $3.99, however I was charged $100, Then the next week I received another order without ordering it and was charged another $100. I called them to tell them I was sending back their product and wanted a refund and I was told that I would only receive Half Of what they took from my account. I told the woman on the phone that they should send back anything they took because I didnt order this and she stated that It was in the original form. I told her I specifically read every word because I have had this happen before and it was not in that form and I want my money back. sshe said I would not get it.
Entity: San Diego, California
Aug 01 2017
May 12 2017
Supreme skin fix Sign up for a Ford 95 free trial they charge me $89 for each item and they are still trying to build me. Have not received any new product Internet
 Order a free trial online just found out that they charge me $89 for each item which only should have been 495 they are still trying to bill me for $89 for each item have not received any new product
Nov 01 2013
Life Cell South Beach Skin Care I ordered a trial offer of their cream for $4.25.  Hollywood Florida
The Company has since charged $189.00 against my a This company is a Fraud. They will offer you a trial size of their cream for $4.25 and then charge you $189.00 from your debit or credit card.
Entity: Hollywood, Florida
23, Report #1209317
Feb 15 2015
L'envi Skin Cream Trial I ordered the trial version of LEnvi Moist Trial $.95 and the LEnvi Eye trial $595 Internet
Susie-Texas I saw the ad for trial sizes for LEnvi Eye cream Total was 5.95 and LEnvi Moisture cream.  I was billed on my credit card for $94.99 for one and $94.95 for the other from this company in the State of Georgia.
24, Report #1402096
Sep 24 2017
Uneeq Skin Care I ordered a risk free trial with a $4.95 shipping fee,but then it automatically charged me another shipping fee of $4.99 for some eye cream that I DID NOT want nor ask for. Now I cannot find the skin care website anywhere to cancel my order. Internet
 I was interested in a risk free trial for a skin care launched by Gwen Stefani. It had a $4.95 shipping fee. But it then charged me another shipping fee of $4.99 for an eye cream that I DID NOT want nor ask for. Now I cannot find the website for the skin care Uneeq Skin Care so I can cancel my order all together. I do not want them charging my card for any of this. I just want to cancel it completely
Jan 23 2017
Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care I ordered trial samples and was charged $.95 for shipping. The products lasted about 2 weeks. When I got my credit card bill< i was charged$187.38.. These people are too sorry to work and they are scamming people. Los Angeles California
I ordered eye cream and face cream online. The products were trial size and only was supposed to cost $4.95 for shipping.  I got the products and they lasted about two weeks.  The products didn't improve my skin like the brochure stated.                                                                                                                                           When I got my credit card bill, they charged me $187.38.  I was totally stunned.                                             I called the company four times but no one would answer the phone.  Finally on the fifth try someone answered the phone.                                                                                                                                                I talked to a gentleman and explained that I felt like I was just scammed.  He told me that I should have read  the terms and conditions.  I told him that there were no terms and conditiions.  I told him that I wanted my money back.  He said that he could give me back 35% of my money and cancel the subscription.                         I told him okay but that I was going to get an attorney.  I told him that this company was nothing but a scam, and that was why he was offering me 35% back.                                                                                            Ladies, do not subscribe to this company.  It is a scam!  I've learn my lesson, not to buy off the internet anymore.  These people are too sorry to work and they are scamming people.
Entity: Los Angeles, California