KLEARGEAR.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: kleargear.com

There may be more reports for "kleargear.com"

For more results perform a general search for "kleargear.com"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Entity: San Antonio, Texas
Nov 27 2013
Kleargear.com Kleargear Ripoff, fraudulant Grandville Michigan
This company has the lowest ethics ever. The company try and fine people for leaving negative reviews after the customer receives bad service. I would never use them and will let others know how bad they are!
Dec 03 2013
KlearGear.com Worst Customer Service Ever!!!! Is this a real company???? Internet
 This place must be a scam out of someones bedroom.  I tried to order, kept getting error messages, tried to call 10 times, never an answer.  Even resorted to the spanish option.   RIP OFF----RIP OFF-----
Dec 03 2013
Kleargear.com Rooting for Public Citizen in their lawsuit against this company Internet
It is hard to believe that in today's web based world an internet retailer would take this tact to penalize an unhappy customer by seeking $$ retribuition for a disbaraging (but true) online review.  Rooting for the good guys in this battle.
kleargear.com This guys don´t accept critics... Internet
I read this story in CNN http://edition.cnn.com/2013/12/02/tech/couple-fined-for-negative-review/index.html?hpt=hp_c3So I decided I could post for the Palmers. I did not buy or sign their agreement, so my only real complain is to report the existence of a non-disparagement clause in its customer agreement terms.Non-disparagement clause = You can not complain about their service. KlearGear.com will create a lawsuit anyone that writes a bad review about their service. So join the Palmers and spread the word about this company. And any other company that uses the so-called non-disparagement clause in its customer agreement terms.The customer era is now, any customer should take action.
Kleargear.com Kleargear Rip off. Send false info to credit unions. Internet
No customer service.  If you write a bad review they try to extort you a few thousand and bring you to court.  Shady business practices.  DO NOT USE.HORRIBLE SITE.  COMPLETE SCAM.
Dec 01 2013
kleargear.com evil hateful company, ripoff, nasty, vindictive sum internet
Hateful scum bags, I hope they all get syphilis and die horribly
Entity: internet, Select State/Province
Dec 02 2013
KlearGear.com Klear Gear they stole my money and never shipped  Internet
I ordered a bunch of stuff from these clowns, mistakenly believing that they would actually fill my order and ship the items to me after they got my money.No items, no money refunded, no possible way to contact anyone at this rip off company.
Nov 19 2013
kleargear.com Fraudelent Business Practices Grandville, MI
Avoid Kleargear at all costs.  The fine print in their sales agreement states that you will be penalized (and have to pay them) $3000.00 if you say anything bad about them or their product.  I'm just glad I found this site prior to making a purchase from them.  Apparently Kleargear recently removed the statement from their web site but they can still not be trusted.  Crap like that just tells me to stay away from their company and do what I can to help others avoid them as well.  Oh....and they will go through the threat of the penalties.  If you don't believe me then google Jen Palmer kleargear.com and see how kleargear is doing what it can to destroy their lives.
Entity: Grandville, MI, Select State/Province
Nov 29 2013
KlearGear.com tries to fine its customers for making critical comments
KlearGear.com has been reported to try and enforce a non-disparagement clause in their contract, This means that if you are unhappy with their service and write up a report (like here on RipoffReport.com), you may get a letter from KlearGear.com demanding that you remove the review or pay them money!Check out this report before doing business with KlearGear.com: cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2013/11/29/newday-brown-onlinefraud.cnn.html
Aug 28 2014
kleargear.com Kleargear will probably fine me for this review! Internet
So, after my mother wanted to buy some gifts for my brother found this site, she did what she always does - asks me to research it before using the site!Guess what I found!(((link redacted)))After reading around the internet, and seeing mostly positive reviews from the blogosphere (and hardly any from consumers), I got even more suspicious.  So, I dug into their site.  I looked at the site index - where all sites should post all of their pages within their site.  Couldn't find any agreements listed anywhere!  Then, I went to their help page, to find a very strangely worded sales agreement from the below link:http://www.kleargear.com/help.htmlKlear Gear retains ownership of all products until the point of payment has been received and product delivered, at which time ownership is given to the said customer. Shipping charges are applied to orders irrelevant to weight, size and destination of shipment. Klear Gear can ship US mail, therefore we are able to deliver to PO, APO, and FPO box addresses. Klear Gear reserves the right to choose the shipping carrier.The strange part is that first line.  They can receive payment but the product isn't yours until they deliver it.  They will probably say that this so that the customer is not responsible for any damages in shipping, but why not just write it that way?  So, first red flag directly from the site itself.I click on the About Us link at the bottom of the page - also listed below - and find that there is no information on that page.  Maybe they don't want to tell us they won't deliver our items and then report a $3500 fine to credit bureaus for a policy that is clearly unethical and probably illegal.http://www.kleargear.com/info.htmlI go through the process of picking an item, adding it to cart, and then clicking on checkout.  No information available until after you give them your name and credit card number and I am NOT doing that.  So, I am unable to find the clause that is listed in the article from theblaze.com (the article states that it's in the terms of sale), but it is not.I advised my mother not to purchase there.  I only post here to advise people of some of the information that is not easily visible on Google.  I recommend people decide for themselves.
Nov 14 2009
KlearGear.com charged my credit card and did not ship merchandise, Internet
I ordered merchandise from Klear Gear, the order was confirmed and I received an email stating the order was being shipped via usps on 10/23/09.   As of today, 11/14/09, the order has not been received.   I twice attempted to check the tracking number they gave me with no results.  I finally tried calling the company and got an automated message that that service was not available, that I should email their help line.  I did that and that wasn't working either.  I contacted my credit card company and am disputing the charge.  I wish I had known about these other fraudulent charges before I ordered from them.
Entity: , Internet
Nov 15 2013
Kleargear.com avoid kleargear.com - they will charge you if you say anything bad about them MI
Kleargear.com will fine you 3,500 if you write a disparaging comment about their site. Do not give them business, see kutv.com/news/features/gephardt/stories/vid_474.shtml
Nov 16 2013
KlearGear.com KlearGear.com late shipping, no customer service, not answering phone calls, rip off  Internet
kleargear.com is a fraud, they take your money and do not ship your merchandise, they have no customer service aand are impossible to contact.  They do not answer the phone, they do not answer emails.  They are a sham and a fraud and if you buy from them you put your money at risk.
Aug 01 2013
Kleargear.com Klear Gear, kleargear, klear gear Extortion, Bad business practices, no customer communication Internet
Omg! I should have donemy research as I normally do before purchasing from a store I never heard of. I ordered from this company and never received an order number or any email regarding My purchase.  as far as I knew nothing went thru and I went about my Intenet shopping. I found the item I wanted on another site and ordered it without any problems.  Three weeks later I recieve an email that my item was shipped. I tried explain to them what happened. They left me no choice but to call my bank to stop payment. Apparently this made them very angry and they wanted to charge me all these fees. I can go on and on.  Anyway stay away from this store. They are overpriced anyway. Do your research folks. I'm still dealing with this and I don't see an end to it any time soon. Remember if you see KlearGear stay Clear away. I dont have time for this and I doubt anyone else would want to be dealing with this. It's a nightmare. I have never had a problem like this and I tend to shop online a lot.
Dec 30 2013
Kleargear.com This company actually fines people for writing a bad review, boycott them! Internet
Apparently this company likes to fine people when they don't agree with the service they've been given and they voice that disagreement.  This is considered Freedom of Speech, and since this company has the horrible audacity to assume they are above our constitution in fining someone they treated horribly, I won't be shopping there...ever.  In fact, Kleargear advertises it's for geeks, but here's the problem, most geeks work with computers and have a decent intelligence level, ergo, it's not good to make geeks mad.  People like us, when we find out that other people like us have been wronged by your company, tend to stop shopping at your company, or won't ever shop with you at all.  And there's a lot more of us than you can possibly imagine who now know how hideous you are.  There are whole departments of IT people, my friends, fellow geeks and comrades that will stop shopping with you, or won't even make a first purchase.  There are awesome places, instead, like Amazon.com and Thinkgeek.com who don't have to worry about bad press from their customers because they treat them well.  Looks like you just lost a TON of traffic for being the dumbest company known to man.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Dec 18 2013
Dec 22 2013
KlearGear.com Not to me but they are being sued. Grandville Michigan
I find it hard to believe that if someone writes a bad revied of a company like a couple did to this company that they charge you $3,500.00 for doing it. The people that filed the lawsuit didn't get there stuff tried to call and fix the problem. The company did nothing. They wrote a report on here and got charged $3,500.00 for doing so. Never will buy anything from this company and will tell people that do or are thinking about doing to stay away from this company. nonsense is what this is.
Dec 26 2013
Kleargear.com Voicing my opinion on pending litigation involving John and Jen Palmer Internet
I've never had any consumer relationship with this company so im merely voicing my opinion based on a CNN report and other customer reviews. I think it is deplorable and a mockery at best of the First Amendment right to Free Speech to subject John and Jen Palmer to a $3500 fee for writing a negative review of this company. Ultimately I think this amount to Organized Crime and its ability to extort money from law abiding citizen. The fee should be removed from their credit report and damages assessed. I will never shop at Kleargear.com
Nov 19 2013
kleargear.com No delivery of order after 2 month waiting. Grandville Michigan
Ordered several products from there site and never received anything after two months.  Still waiting on refund and have contacted via email and telephone several times. Very dishonest company.
Kleargear.com Fines you $3500 if you post negative comments about them Internet
Kleargear.com takes your money when you place an order, but they never ship the product.  And if you say anything negative about them for doing that (like writing a report on ripoffreport.com), they claim you violated the terms of sale, and you now owe them $3500. If you don't pay up immediately, they file reports with all of the credit reporting agencies, claiming you owe them $3500.They have no email adress on their website so you can't contact them that way. The phone number listed on the website is never answered, no matter what time of day you call.Do not ever order anything from this company. You will never receive anything you order. They just take your money and refuse to ship you the product.You can read more about how this company rips off anyone trying to do business with them here:r eddit.com/r/news/comments/1qp7xf/consumer_fined_3500_for_writing_a_negative_review/
Entity: Internet, Internet
Nov 15 2013
KlearGear.com scamming company do not trust or shop from. steals $ n/a n/a
read this news report.techdirt.com/articles/20131113/06112425228/online-retailer-slaps-unhappy-customers-with-3500-fee-violating-non-disparagement-clause.shtml this company is the a hugh scamming company. they lie to you, lever offer items you purchase and then try to make you pay $3500 for reporting them for thieft? really? talk about scamming.here is the kicker, the company has no known address or contact information. phone muber you call negver gets answered by a person only goes to a machine. it is beleived they are in CA as we alll know CA is the state of scams and liers so it fits. do not trust or do buisness with....
kleargear.com scam, rip off, customer service, cancel, bad San Antonio Texas
If you want to be lied to, shop at kleargear.com. If you want to be put in one of those situations where you're fighting a company to no avail about their errors and want to be frustrated dealing with rude, incompetent associates, shop at kleargear.com. They will promise you items, shipping times and services, then once they have yojr money, you are an absolute nothing. Stay FAR away from this terrible company.
Entity: San Antonio, Texas
Nov 16 2013
Kleargear.com Never delivered my order. Gave up until i heard there were others. Idiotsville Internet
 In 2011 I ordered several items from Kleargear to be used as gifts for my entire staff.  The sum total of the order was close to $500.  I ordered in early November.  Right after Thanksgiving I remembered i hadn't received the order so i tried to contact them.  By email there was no address on the website.  So i called.  i was told it was shipped blah blah blah.  I explained it ahdnt yet arrived and they said wait another week, so i did.  Another week goes by and they say I received the package, but i didn't.  they say it was signed for and send me a copy of the receipt.  It wasn't signed by me and honestly, the form they sent looked cheesy and home made, not the typical delivery confirmation you get from UPS or FedEX.  I called and complained numerous times and never got anywhere. I finally just gave up and intended to follow up, possibly by sueing, after the new year.  But i frgot and got busy then never went back, my bad.  but now I read theya re doing it to others and then threatening to fine them for posting in public forums.....Well if you are reading this, bring it on.  I'd love to argue this in court and am very confident that you will lose.  This is the worst consumer business I have ever seen online.  Whatever you do don't buy from KlearGear.
Entity: internet, Internet