LLUMINA PRESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: llumina press

There may be more reports for "llumina press"

For more results perform a general search for "llumina press"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Dec 21 2012
Llumina Press Unprofessional & Rude Internet
I decided to go with this publisher because a friend had a publication from them and he was very happy. I wish that I researched the reviews from this company because all the reviews are correct. This woman runs a circus and everyone there is unprofessional and rude. Save your money and go with a reputable company or research Elance so that your money can be protected. They were 10 days late with returning the edited manuscript. Which is not a big deal, but at least contact your client to let them know it will be late
Jul 14 2017
Llumina Press, Breezeway Press They take your book and sale it Ocala Internet Nationwide
This publisher sales your book themselves.  You recieve no money.   Money lost unless you want to sue over copywrite; which they know is too expensive.   Llumina Press has resurfased as Breezeway Press.
Entity: Ocala, Florida
3, Report #631976
Aug 16 2010
Llumina Press Won't Publish my book as per our agreement Tamarac, Florida
If you have a problem with Llumina Press, now is the time to contact the Better Business Bureau in Broward County.  Fill out on-line form. They agreed to take my 3 payments in return for a process that will lead to a published/printed book and fullfillments.  Every step along the way has been a combination of smiles and stress. Now it's he said, she said.  All I want is the publication and availablity of my self-improvement, inspirational book for seniors ages 50+.  OR refund my money! If I do what they say, I can get the book published, but it would not look professional and it won't be up to my personal standards.
Aug 05 2010
Llumina Press Excessive Delays in Payment - No Replies to Emails Tamarac , Florida
I provided freelance editing services for this company, similar to the other person's report. This company never provided any kind of written agreement or contract, so any promise of payment for services rendered was sketchy at best, aside from email communication stating the payment amount offered for a particular project and payable within 30 days after completion.The first time, it took between 5 to 6 weeks to get paid via company check through the mail. Emails went unanswered until a rather curt response informed me that they have no control over the mail - however, the date on the envelope when it finally arrived was days AFTER the date that it was allegedly mailed. I was offered a second project before I even got paid for the first one. Against my better judgment, I accepted it - and then did not get paid for over THREE MONTHS after the project was completed. Several emails went unanswered. Never again!
Aug 19 2010
Llumina Press Not paying us our royalty Tamarac, Florida
The company Llumina press has neglected paying our -Royalty- as the author. and I actually broke the contract due to their unprofessional services and its behaviours but then afterwards, they are still not responding for the duty of paying the royalty. Now, I am even very suspicious about how they honestly paid me about my royalty in the passed years since 2005. if you can investigate about how their business were from the time I had contract with them, that will be very appreciatable. Thank you, YOSHIDA
Nov 25 2010
LLumina Press Stole my money instead of publishing my book as agreed Internet, Florida
They could not publish my book as agreed.  Blamed it on me!  Will not return my money.  They keep the money and I have memories of being ripped off! Very long story, too long to write or you will be bored! Who oversees Print On Demand Internet Publishers? They seem to be able to do whatever they want because no one goes after them.  Attorneys are too expensive, like throwing good money after Llumina again and again!
Entity: Internet, Florida
Mar 10 2017
Llumina Press Breezy publishing Publishing co Fort Laudale Florida
 I paid 1500. Lima press 7580 be 5 th street fort laudable fl To punish my book The Day She Left My World Fell Apart, I have not received a penny from the hundreds of sales from my book and they have never contacted me in anyway. They are selling my book for 3 times the amount on amazon and other sites without my permission
Entity: Fort Laudale , Florida
Nov 04 2010
LLumina Press They stole my money and won't return any of it. Internet, Florida
They stole my money and won't return any of it. Incompetent P.O.D. Could not produce my book. They are fraudulent young people.
Entity: Internet, Florida
Aug 06 2010
Llumina Press Aeon Press, Media Creations Editors Beware: Llumina Press does not pay , Internet
I have done five freelance editing assignments for this company for which I have not been paid. The agreement is that they pay within thirty days.  I submitted editing work to them over ninety days ago and have received nothing.  When I have attempted to pressure them to pay, they threatened to slander me. I know of  other editors who have not been paid by Llumina.  So be warned!  Thety advertise on craigslist for freelance editors and graphic designers.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Oct 16 2014
Outskirts Press Horrible experience Internet
When I was first publishing, and Outskirts Press was getting my money, service was personal and great. After the book was published, I could not get help. I could not get a person to call me, I was misguided on costs to lower the price of my book, and the people are rude. Through emails is the only mode of communication and that is poor. I believe this company is a scam and a rip off. I believe they purposefully give false quotes and then claim you owe more. I have tried for three weeks to get someone to help me. The girl who emails me takes no responsibility for poor communication and in fact blames me! I have requested twice to speak to a manager but get no call. Instead I get forwarded to the same girls email. I could not be more frustrated. I will not recommend this company.
Oct 09 2013
Linda Press Linda Press is masquerading with the name Brian Press who is me Columbia Maryland
This ripoff report is about bullying, harssment and most importantly identity theft. My name is Brian Press. When I wash a child, one of my friends called me and told me that someone on TV named Brian Press was playing Chip in Beauty in the Beast on Broadway. I found this odd, since I had never met another Brian Press. Years later, I went to brianpress.com to find that the Broadway Brian Press had taken it. Soon it began to have mean things on it. I searched the WHOIS to find that it is owned by Linda Press, a person who I do not know or am related to. A search of records shows that I am the only Brian Press in the country. This is clearly some type of obsessed person who is not well. Whoever Linda Press is, she stole my identity and is holding my domain.
Entity: Columbia, Maryland
Dec 08 2016
Press Play Tours Press Play David Press Play Philly Internet
 I feel the need to let everyone know how crazy David Graham from Press Play Tours really is. I worked for a competative tour . When I left David befriended me. He twisted my words and used me to get to kids in media. I started ny own managment team with a few boys and David tried to use my contacts. He is a liar and has spread lies about me and my company which started in November. He spoke on media to my lifestyle preference and he turned on me the moment he decided my friendship was not useful. He has outrageous ticket sales pricing. I called the attorney general to place a report. David will not mess with this boy and do his usual social media bullying. Stay Far Away from this Older Bully who is involved with Media.
Mar 31 2006
AM Press Associates ripoff Miami Florida
As an Evacuee from Louisiana, I did not have the money but since it was supposed to be for Christanity and School I tried to purchase books to support them. I had a letter sent to me telling me that they did have the books. I requested a refund which I was told I could get. A letter came back telling me they could not refund me and they said they would send some other books. I sent a letter back to them letting them know that I was not going to put up with that anymore. I would like to have my funds back. I am doing whatever I need to do to continue trying to get my life back on track since the Hurricanes. Thank you Debra Irving, TexasU.S.A.
Sep 13 2005
AM Press Assoc. ripoff Miami Florida
In September 04, a woman approached me who said she was selling Magazines to support herself for College. I told her I did not need any Magazines & she said I would get Coupons instead that could be used at any Grocery store. I gave her $25.00 CASH for the 'Coupon Book' and to this date - a year later - I have received NOTHING. She took the $25.00 and disappeared but I realized later that she had marked the amount on the receipt as $12.50. I wrote a letter to the owners of this outfit and I never heard from them either. I only wish I had known about the RipOff Report a year ago & a lot earlier than that, too. I could have used this info some years ago, There is always some fool somewhere that is more than willing to RIP someone off and after this, I will ALWAYS Check with the RipOff Report BEFORE I buy anything. Any Company that is listed in the RipOff Report will NOT get my business. These shady idiots need to be tarred & feathered & run out of the Country. Dorothy Indianapolis, IndianaU.S.A.
Sep 14 2003
Black Market Press Copyright infringement Cleveland Ohio
Black Market Press has infringed on my copyright of Shedding Skin by making it available on their website without my permisson. They have also infringed on the copyrights of a few dozen more individuals and corporations, as well, on their site. ncXVI Cincinnati, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Cleveland, Ohio
Apr 29 2004
AM Press Associates ripoff Miami Florida
I sent money and never received the magazines. The person took 52.50 from my door and I never heard another word from them despite the fact tha I sent another 62.50 to the address I was informed to within 2 days. Tanya Woodstock, GeorgiaU.S.A.
17, Report #200762
Jul 12 2006
Am Press Asspcoates ripoff Miami Florida
I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD GET A FONE CALL TO CONFIRM THE ORDER BEFORE THEY TOOK OUT NE MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCT. THEY TOOK OUT $127.50 TOTAL OUT AND I CANT GET A HOLD OF THEM AT ALL NO NUMBER NOTHING I HAVE WROTE THEM AND WROTE THEM AND NOTHING AM NOT A RICH PERSON AND THAT 127.0 IS HURTING ME ALSO HAVENT GOTEN NE MAGEIZINES AT ALL WHAT DO WE DO AND GET MY MONEY BACK Trevor ottawa, IllinoisU.S.A.
Feb 28 2006
AM Press ripoff Miami Florida
I WAS A SKEPTIC FROM THE BEGINNING, BUT MY BOYFRIEND DECIDED TO HELP THE COLLEGE STUDENTS OUT ANYWAY. HE BOUGHT A MAGAZINE HE THOUGHT, UNTIL I WENT TO THIS WEB SITE AND TYPE IN (AM PRESS.COM) I TOLD THEM I DO NOT BUY FROM DOOR TO DOOR SALEMANS BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY SCAMS OUT THERE, HE SAYS I WOULD NOT SCAM YOU FOR $12.50. AS SOON AS I CLOSED THE DOOR BEHIND THEM I WENT TO THE WEB SITE AND FOUND OUT THAT THEY WERE SCAMMERS, I WENT AND LOOK FOR THEM TO GET HIS CHECK BACK THEY WERE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IN ONE MINUTE, I DROVE UP AND DOWN SEVERAL STREET TRYING TO FIND THEM, AFTER NO RESULTS I CAN HOME AND ALERTED THE POLICE. IT IS A SHAME THAT NO ONE CAN BE TRUSTED ANYMORE. Gina Lake Mary, FloridaU.S.A.
19, Report #41980
Jan 18 2003
FINANCIAL PRESS rip-off DENVER Colorado
THIS WAS A HOME BUSINESS SCAM IT SAID YOU COULD STUFF ENVELOPES AND RECIEVE 3$ AN ENVELOPE. AND TO SEND IN A MONEY ORDER FOR $39 AND I DID AND THEN RECIEVED A PACKAGE ABOUT 8 WEEKS LATER THAT SAID BASICALLY TO EITHER PUT AN ADD LIKE THEY DID AND OR HANG SIGNS ALL OVER TOWN AND EVEN HAD THE ORDASITY TO EXPLAIN HOW TO MAKE UP A FRAUDULANT COMPANY NAME & GET A PO BOX IF NECESSARY. WHEN I THOROUGHLY READ THE PACKAGE I DECIDED NO RIGHT AWAY AND SENT IT BACK AS THE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED IN ORDER TO GET MY ENTIRE REFUND BACK AND GUESS WHAT NO REFUND, AT PRESENT DATE ABOUT 2 MONTHS LATER. YES I'D LIKE MY $39 DOLLARS BACK BUT I ALSO WANT THIS PERSON EXPOSED BECAUSE THAT IS FRANKLY AN UNFAIR WAY TO MAKE A LIVING WHEN MANY OF US ARE DOING OUR BEST THE LEGAL WAY. Quiana San Jacinto, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: DENVER, Colorado
Jul 18 2011
X-press Van Lines Fraud! Internet
My move was supposed to be on 6/30/2011. I got a quote from Jennifer 2 weeks before that date for 1070 dollars and was told to contact her 24 hours before the planned date to give her the final list so I can get the final price. I paid the 200 dollars deposit and called her 4 days before the moving date 6/30 to give her the final number of boxes and items. She told me the dispatcher would call me 48 hours before the move to give me the details and timing of the arrival. He didn't call me and on 6/29 I called her and she told me he would call me around 6 pm but he again didn't call! I called her at 6:30 pm and she connected me with a disrespectful person called Sergio (supposedly the manager per him) who told me there were no trucks available and I had to wait till 7/1 (No apology or explanation. when I told him they should have contacted me earlier especially as I planned for the water, internet and electricity to be off on that day he told me with complete disregard 7/1 or pick another company!. I had no choice but to agree and he said he would call me next day to inform me about the details. He again didn't call and from 2-6 pm next day his phone was an answering machine. When I finally got a hold of somebody at his extension (7106) around 6:30 pm, the guy (with no proper manners, communications or english!) told me that Sergio had left for the day and  the truck was in the shop and I am quoting: No move for you tomorrow, no move May be on sunday or sometimes next week. It was Thursday and the 4th of July weekend and holiday and I had to evacuate the apt on friday. The guy was so rude that he hung up on me and refused to pick up again. Next morning I called this Sergio and when I told him it was me he cheekly said How can I help you. I told him I was still waiting for the truck and he said Yes, the truck was supposed to arrive today and the manager called you yesterday to inform you about that and you threatened him with lawyers so the move was cancelled!). I wished he was in front of me to puke on his lying face! The move never happened and I ended up renting a penske truck that day and doing the move myself (I was fortunate to find a truck on the same day!).You can go to Mymovingreview.com and Moverreviews.com to see similar complaints. This company is a scam and they only have 1 truck. You can actually go to Department of Transportation (section: Complaints) and see how many complaint was filed against this unprofessional company! You can also review the complaint at BBB!
21, Report #462085
Jun 16 2009
Minuteman Press fraudulent inducement Farmingdale New York
In August of 2005, I found an ad in the Pennysaver stating there was a good opportunity for owning a printing franchise. Today, I look back and wish I'd never saw that ad. I was out of work at the time and needed some new direction in my life so I thought a business would be a sound idea. The advertisement stated there was training and that the investment was reasonable. So of course I contacted the number on the ad and a man named Jim answered. He was very encouraging at first, answering my questions promptly and saying that Minuteman printing franchises make alot of money. I told him I was interested and he asked me to call him back. On calling him back the second time he already gave me a sales breakdown of potential income in the first few months in business. He said it as if it were set in stone so I believed him. He told me that in January, which was my first month in business, I would make $5,000. Then in February I should be at 10,000, March 15,000. This was his luring in or verbal inducement for getting me to sign a business contract. He set up a meeting in a hotel and I brought my mom with me because she was going to finance it. Again there he told us that these franchises make alot of money and that he would be lying if they didn't. In my case, he lied. Jim promised us that he would find a good location for the business and that he would research the areas well enough to decide which location was best for me. Almost 2 months had passed since our meeting and he still hadn't come up with a location. I was getting impatient, complaining to my mother but the day before halloween he calls us saying he found a good spot in Mamaroneck, NY. He showed us the area and said there was great earning potential because I was the only game in town, or so I found out later. How did we really know if he was researching a good location ? There was no proof that he ever did. There was no pre-screening or qualifying basis to get into the business, which I found odd because I had no experience in business or printing for that matter. It seemed Jim just wanted the money so that he could fatten his paycheck. The first few months were horrendous. The company gave me shoddy equipment such as a malfunctioning press, old shelving units, a sink which was not installed properly, a bad paint job and they even cracked the front window. Also, the place was literally falling apart; old, uneven floor and walls and no ac. Someone in the business world would have ran away but Jim knew he had us in his trap. It turned out I wasn't making profits like he promised. Jim asked me to market more aggressively but that wasn't the case. Mamaroneck is not moneyville and besides there were 4 printers in the area. As a newcomer my chances were slim as for making profits. Jim was quick to criticise my progress with reports I had to sign off, but at the time I should have been giving him reports because he wasn't helping me at all. I asked him once if he could market with me for a day and he only came for 1 hour. The guy didn't even know how to use Minuteman's software properly. He was one of the regional VP's and yet didn't know his own company's marketing program ? We kept pouring money into the business and I wasn't keeping up with the pace. The company gave me bad reps to assist but they failed to prop up the business properly when it was most called for. One guy they did help me hire without my consent and it turned out that he was an ex drug addict who had no clue what printing was about. He just knew how to manipulate computer graphic programs. For six months they could not get the press to work efficiently and still Jim was telling us that it was okay. And I was paying for the parts myself to fix it. After many tense meetings with him and accusatory language, we decided that this business was no good and that Jim had deceived us by fraudulentally inducing me to join business I had no business being in period. He even walked out on my mom after saying he could no longer help and any concerns we had should be brought to the company. This was the person who got us into this, why would we go over him to address something to the company ? We ended up losing 130,000 dollars as a result of painstaking investments to try and keep the business running. My lawyer tells me that only a class action lawsuit would work in prosecuting Jim/Minuteman Press. We had no chance because if we lost a suit, my mother would lose her home because the line of credit loan she had was tied to the mortgage. There are others who have been ripped off by Minuteman Press. The FTC had filed a lawsuit against them 1998 and won. Although I don't know if Jim Galasso has robbed others, he has sure robbed an honest family like ours and he, along with Minuteman Press need to be held accountable . Robert yonkers, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Farmingdale, New York
Sep 01 2012
Famous Poets Press Famous Poets Scam, Internet
I received an email from famous poets.com and they asked me if i wanted to send in my poem for a  contest. They said I did not win the contest but that if I wanted my poem would be printed in a book for $25.00  I sent them a check for $25.oo back in February and never received the book. Then I looked them up online and found out that many people have done the same as I and reported it a scam.
Aug 06 2014
Outskirts Press, Inc. Just BAD business... Internet
   It's becoming easier to see but increasingly difficult to look at these types of companies whom simply 'Take-the-money-and-run'! I recently purchased a publishing package from Outskirtspress in the hopes of finally getting some transparency for my book. Long shory short, I paid for my service, hit a brickwall with using their website and haven't heard from them since. I never even got the opportunity to upload my manuscript or author photo. After 2 days of sending emails and leaving voicemails, I haven't yet heard as much as a whisper from ANYONE at this company!!! Needless to say, I have requested a refund but something tells me that I'm going to have to take them to small claims court to achieve that. I was a brand new customer for them and they promptly stole my hard earned money as quickly as I could get it to them. This place is the embodiment of why consumers have lost faith in business...
Sep 13 2006
AM Press Mags R Us ,AM press scam .. Miami Florida
In June of this year a young man came to my home and asked to talk to me about a great deal he had. He was trying to earn points for scholarships. All I had to do was buy a magazine.He seem very nice and as a college studeent myself I understood the costs involved. I thought I could help him out and get a magazine for my daughter in return. when I was hesitant after the first price he quickly showed me a new price. I accepted. At first I was a little unsure about giving him the first payment but thought that's how it works. I paid him and then sent the second half in the mail. I had no idea it was a scam until two months went by and still no books. My daughter asks me everyday if I checked the mail and if her book came. She's only five. This is a very exciting thing for her. I haven't had the heart to tell her that we got riped off. the guy even had the nerve to ask me for a soda. when he left he said he was going to let my neighbors know that I was helping him out. now I know that was so he could scam them into thinking it was legitimate. Do these young adults know it is a scam or are they being scammed too. Can I file a lawsuit for $25 or do I just learn to never buy from door to door sales people again. Shannon sheboygan falls, WisconsinU.S.A.
May 30 2008
Vantage Press I was totally ripped by Vantage Press Hawthorne New York
I was contacted by Vantage Press in the fall of 2003, stating they knew I was a poet and wanted to publish me. I gave them over sixousand dollars of monet I really did not have and they published my book in November 2004. They did not help me at all. I ended up nettingthirty eight dollars. They did not schedule any book signings, and today my darn book is being sold at on-line book places and I am getting no money. I feel I was really ripped off in a big way. vanatge Press ended up telling me they could not sell my book. I thought they were a scam but did not know how to proove it until now am willing to go the whole route to getting some if not all of my money back. Sara hawthorne, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Hawthorne, New York