LVAAP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lvaap

There may be more reports for "lvaap"

For more results perform a general search for "lvaap"

Showing 51-75 of 572 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "lvaap"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Aug 31 2005
Lvaap ripoff, scam Las Vegas Nevada
I was sent in the mail today a letter that stated' You are officially sworn to secrecy absolutely confidential' it says I am one out of 4 who have not collected money 3,341,006.00 and i tlooks as though someone had wrote congrats from all of us- been trying to reach you this is a day you may remember for the rest of your life. and they want me to send them 20 bucks I think not... what kinda people send this stuff out and how on earth do they get your address? Christin silverdale, WashingtonU.S.A.
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
this company came at the right time me and my family were going throug a tough time and thought were saw the light boy were we wrong they took us for a little while tell i noticed that i was getting more and more things saying we were winners so i noticed that the po box numbers were only a few away from one another and we then realized that they were all fake thanks alot Jeremy Clarksville, TennesseeU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
hi i recieved a letter in the mail that i won money and i havent received it yet. And today i got another thing in the mail to send another 20 dollars which i sent the first letter they sent me! It thought it was real. The letter i got today it said check if you want your picture taking. I thought it was real because i go on the internet and get into all that sweepstakes stuff well please get back to me. Danielle Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
my report is that they are just trying to get you by saying that youve won 3,341006.00 and have to pay them 20.00 in order to get it Nellie Anchorage, AlaskaU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff,fraud Las Vegas Nevada
They send u a letter saying that you are so called a sweepstake winner along with three other people, saying that they have already collected there money and u need to send $20 by cash,check,or money order to recieve yours and i did before i actually looked into it but I knew it was to good to be true.But they need to pay everybody the money they promise us ,because jail would be the easy way out. Kelvin memphis, TennesseeU.S.A.
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
My name is michael. They rip me off big time. I spent money in this everyday just about. I wish I could do something about these people. I just about lost my house messing with these bull. So don't mess with it. ty Michael nashville, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Aug 24 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
The Las Vegas Actionable Awards Program is a complete mail fraud. If you call information, they won't have a phone number for the company and will give you the phone number of a trophy shop in Reno, Nevada that's named Action Awards. The poor people who own this trophy shop are being bombarded with phone calls from people scammed by LVAAP. If you sent $20.00 to LVAAP you need to realize that you were taken. Y ou should NEVER have send money to get money. Call the Las Vagas Postal Inspector at (702) 796-5272 to report being scammed by LVAAP. Kimberly Reno, NevadaU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
My girlfriend and I were sitting at home on a Sunday night in September when she asked me to hand her the mail. I was later sitting on the computer when she read me a letter that was sent by the LVAAP telling her to send $20 dollars to claim a large seven-figure sum of money. She asked me to look on the internet for this company to find more information about them. My girlfriend, being as smart as she is, wanted to check into the company knowing that this was possibly a scam. The first thing to pop up on the search engine was ripoffreport.com that stated that this so-called company was scamming others across the US. I strongly urge others to check into matters like this so they don't get ripped off like most people have already have. Send $20 to claim $3 million plus...yeah right! Jason Crest Hill, IllinoisU.S.A.
Aug 24 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I got this letter on Aug 23rd and did not send money but this is not right and something should be done. Jen san antonio, TexasU.S.A.
Jul 18 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
They said I won $3,341,006.00 and wanted me to send $20.00. They said I am sworn to secrecy and absolutely confidential. Richard Marlton, New JerseyU.S.A.
Jul 18 2005
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
My aunt who is 93 yrs old thought this was a legitamate business and was hoping to solve all of her financial struggles. When she told me last week that she had been sending this LVAAP $20 in six installments I immediately looked online for more info. I beg the reader of this submission to let me know if there are any lawsuits pending or a phone # to email me so I can attempt to get my Aunt's $ back. OR any info you might have. I can be reached at (email deleted - see link below) John Rockland, MassachusettsU.S.A. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Jul 17 2005
Lvaap scam ripoff Las Vegas nevada
I received a letter in the mail with the addressor response of record must be forwarded to:Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program. My name was 1st of four names mine being the only one whose prize money has not been colleted. It later stated to send $20 as a report-release fee to LVAAP. I googled this company & landed on this site. Who knows how many people the targeted already? Lendy honolulu, HawaiiU.S.A.
Entity: Honolulu, Hawaii
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I don't like the way this company treated me because I sent my $20.00 and then I look on the internet and found out it was a fraud. Johanna Tuskegee, AlabamaU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff, scam! Las Vegas Nevada
I received a letter stating that I won the Three Million plus dollars. I was told to send in $20.00, and I almost sent it in, but decided to go online and check the company out. I am so glad that I was directed to your site. This site is very imformative, and I am going to use that $20.00 that I was going to send to this rip off company, and send it to you to purchase the do it yourself guide. Thanks a Million!!!!! Leta lithonia, GeorgiaU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT I HAD OVER 3 MILLION DOLLARS THAT WERE UNCLAIMED AND ASK ME TO SEND IN A 20 DOLLAR FEE. THEY ALSO HAD A BOX FOR ME TO PUT A CHECK MARK IN STATING THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MONIES WHICH WERE AWARDED TO ME. THE LETTER STATED THAT I SHOULD TELL NO ONE ABOUT THIS. I WAS OFFICIALLY SWORN TO SECRECY AND THAT THEY HAD BEEN TRYING TO REACH ME TO COLLECT MY AWARD MONIES. I DO THINK THAT THIS COMPANY SHOULD PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING. IF THEY GET 20 DOLLARS FROM EVERYONE THEY SEND THIS LETTER TO, THEY WILL BE RICH. IF THERE IS AN ATTORNEY READING FROM THIS WEBSITE, I BEG YOU TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. IT IS NOT RIGHT FOR THEM TO BE ABLE TO GET AWAY WITH THIS, IT IS FRAUD. Monica BIRMINGHAM, AlabamaU.S.A.
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
my brother in law was another that almost fell for it.luckly i read the letter told him it was a rip off and looked it up online.he really thought he had won but, no real addy or phone number.kinda fishy!!! Shawna Muldrow, OklahomaU.S.A.
Jul 07 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
When I opened this letter I had to re-read it a couple of times. I was hopeful that this was the answer to my prayers. Not being completely sure this was a scam, I decided to look into it on the computer. I tried to look for a phone number for the business to no avail. So I looked up the name and all my hopes were shattered when I saw this website! I am so disappointed. But would like to thank all of you for posting this disgrace. If there is a class action against these ingrates I would like to be a part of it too. Thanks again..God bless. Jennifer Carriere, MississippiU.S.A.
Jul 06 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I am writing this on behalf of my uncle who does not have a computer. He recieved the letter from LVAAP stating that he had won the prize of over 3 million dollars. He had entered some sweepstakes previously so he really thought he had won. He called me over excited. He even went as far as telling friends and family all the things he was going to do for them. He had hated his job and told me he could finaly quit and give his daughter everything she ever wanted. He is somewhat gullable and being the sceptic i am, i told to him to let me do some research before he gets to happy and has his hopes crushed. He got mad at me and said you dont understand i entered like 3 sweekstakes and i remember one of the drawings was going to be in June.That is the on i won. he said besides it says i won and someone couldnt do that legally or morally. He was very convinced. Well as you all know it is a big scam. Now my uncle and his friends and family had their bubble burst. Scams like this need to be stopped immediately!! I think they need to be jailed and have to pay the people who got the letters with the money they got from the people who actully mailed the $20.00. I encouraged my uncle to try and find some legal help to stop this and pay for his mental stress. I encourage the rest of you to do the same. Mike Albuquerque, New MexicoU.S.A.
Jul 07 2005
Lvaap Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I have just filed a mail fraud claim with the federal post office on the following company LVAAP and I am encourging all the people who have written to do the same this company has to be stopped so do it. so other people wont be scammed. Melody north wildwood, New JerseyU.S.A.
Jul 06 2005
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas, Nevada
i have recieved a letter from the lvaap and it said that it was a rip off i have not sent it but i am tired of getting these i want to sue them for harassment cause they will not leave me alone Jeremiah siouxfalls, South DakotaU.S.A.
Entity: Las Vegas,, Nevada
Jul 02 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vagas navada
these people are just ripoff artists. most people dont have the money to barely feed their kids and scam artists out there are feeding off the get rich quick scams. they should be tarred and feathered and beaten half to death by those who actually sent money to these idiots. Eric bartlesville, OklahomaU.S.A.
Jul 05 2005
LVAAP Junk Mail Las Vegas Nevada
Does the words tell no one ring a bell? well if it was true 83 people just gave up on $277303498 / 83 = 3,341,006.00 dollors each Thanks Google Thanks for finding the Rip Off... saved me $20! Company name LVAAP look for it in the mail coming to you soon. 3 mil sounds good I would do it except a 1lb T-bone sounds better then this paper. Jerry Easton, ConnecticutU.S.A.
Apr 29 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I got the letter too, reallygot my hopes up since I'm so damn poor. Glad I did research on it. You allhave helped me greatly. I'll be a member here forever. I hate these scam artists. I can't afford to do much anyway, then these punks come along and prey on all these helpless people. Well, I'm far from helpless, so I believe I'm going to show everyone with LVAAP they made a bigmistake by trying to screw me over. Thank you so much for your company. Its nice to know that good people like you stand and fight against conartist and defend people from getting robber. I'm cursing LVAAP with all the power I have. Thanks again and Blessed Be. Richard Oak Ridge, TennesseeU.S.A.
Apr 22 2005
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
I got this letter in the mail today saying that I was sworn to secrecy and to tell nobody,that I have won 3,341,0006.00. My name was #1,and I was the only one that hasn't collected the money.Then I noticed I needed to pay to have my money released. I'm glad I looked online first; because I was going to send in the $20.00 they asked for. Juanetta saint petersburg, FloridaU.S.A.
Oct 10 2005
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
I received a letter from LVAAP aka Las Vegas,Nevada Actionable Award. Across the top of the letter are the words... YOU ARE OFFICALLY SWORN TO SECRECY ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENTIAL. This letter went on to state that I had won $3,341,006 and that they had been trying to reach me. All I had to do was send cash, check or a money order for $20 to expedite release for said U.S. dollar amount. I am so glade that I decided to research the company before replying. To my suprise several other people had won the exact same amount stated on my letter. Letter looks very official. I hope this will stop anyone else from falling for this scam. Fairfield Fairfield, AlabamaU.S.A.

Approximately 572 Reports Found