MARIJUANA2GO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: marijuana2go

There may be more reports for "marijuana2go"

For more results perform a general search for "marijuana2go"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jul 11 2016
marijuana2go marijuana2go.com, marijuana 2 go Charged my credit and disappeared! Zero customer service, total SCAM! Huntington Beach, CA Internet
This is a complete scam operation run by 1 person. After charging my credit card, I emailed for weeks about my order. I received several emails promising my order was on its way. Finally I threatened to file a fraud case with my bank and received a call from a guy who reassured me he was working on my order. I told him he was being dishonest because in the emails he said that my order was already shipped. That was the last I ever heard from him. They have ZERO customer service, and I should have known from the beggining this was a scam considering there is no way to reach anyone except by email. Whoever should be ashamed of themselves, taking advantage of the sick for profit.
Feb 15 2017
Marijuana2go Plastics2go Scam! Internet
 I ordered from this company on Friday 2/10/17 paid my order and my account had the amount deducted,( they got the money) and still to this day I haven't had my product nor a response for a refund to several of my emails to them....TOTAL SCAM! BEWARE!
Jun 26 2017
marijuana2go m2go accepted cash payment ignored all following emails and its my problems for sending payment Internet
 i followed all instructions revieved conformation that my certified letter and payment arrived. no shipment i email after week was told they havent recieved it if they do they will contact with stamp.com shipping info sent an email after a week no reply sent various emails spread through 12 days no respond they were absolutly the best in the biz but once the payment method changed its the customers loss. my wife is ill and once upon a time they were great. now beware..
Sep 16 2017
M2Go, Marijuana2go Gary - owner Melissa replied to e-mails RIPPED OFF, NO REPLIES, Huntington Beach California
Well the first time we placed and order and yes we did send cash, we received an e-mail saying the order was received and was being processed, and then we received a tracking number and received the package in a timely manner. This time we placed the order on line again, sent cash and have this sinking feeling we are getting ripped off. The package was delivered we used a tracking number, but not its been delivered on Wednesday September 13th and since then we have not heard anything. I have sent several e-mails that go unanswered. I'm thinking that the first order you place they respond and get you to place another order and then you get NOTHING! I'm going to give them another day or two and then will be posting a phone number for them and perhaps file a complaint with a few law enforcement agenies. Do not send cash, tracking number or not. Buyer Beware of this online company.
Entity: Hunnington Beach, California