MELALEUCA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: melaleuca

There may be more reports for "melaleuca"

For more results perform a general search for "melaleuca"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jul 15 2014
Melaleuca Sending unordered products and stealing money from your account....refusing to reimburse! Idaho Falls Idaho
I sent $448.00 worth of products back to Melaleuca and they are refusing to reimburse me. They are telling me that they can give me credit for products. I don't want any products, I want my money back. They have also said they can give me $56 back today as a courtesy. A courtesy of WHAT?! This is crazy! Can somebody please help me? Thank you so much.
Apr 10 2015
Entity: idaho falls, Idaho
Nov 12 2016
Melaleuca--Lotions & Potions Scam cannot cancel the orders Idaho falls Idaho
My wife got suckered into this by a ponzi person (ex amway), thinking maybe some decent products and helping her mis-guided friend.  After spending a riduculous amount of money over a period of time on what is comonnly called Lotion & Potions (aka snakeoil)...She has tried to cancel.  Called and they said to mail in a letter.  She did that, still received an order.  We both called in on a conference, said another letter is needed.  What reputable company does this?  I filed a BBB compliant, will Return to sender future orders and dispute CC Charges. A sham.  Stay away.MarkCharlotte North Carolina
Entity: Idaho falls, Idaho
Jan 02 2014
Melaleuca, Inc. Melaleuca -- The Wellness CompanyMelaleuca FoundationMelaleuca You TubeVitality For LifeMelaleuc Sales Trap - very easily snagged, but very difficult to get free of them Idaho Falls Idaho
At the party, my wife tentatively signed-up with Melaleuca.  She expressly stated to not submit until her husband concurred.  The order was submitted for $400 out of our checking account.  It was very difficult working with Melaleuca -- they had the money and could not help us.  We contacted our bank to intervene successfully. The next month, we received another automatic shipment and contacted Melaleuca immediately.  They insisted that we call another phone number to speak with a Rentention specialist.  The retention specialist could not help us return the product.  They sent us a form which we needed to complete and return to them.  The return shipment was at our own cost.  The next month, they sent another automatic shipment and we, again, needed to stop payment and pay for return shipping.  My suggestion is to not do business with the Melaleuca folks, they are driven by sales while professing they are concerned with the individual's health.
Melalueca Putting Names In A Data Base??? Knoxville Tennessee
After reading everybody's posts on here I have to say I am happy I listened to my gut feeling and made a B-line for the door as people were signing up for this. I too was misled by the phone called I had received from the representative. I was told there were no costs to me and as long as I had a computer and was able to access web sites I could apply for this job. I was interested in it so she set me up with an interview in Kingsport,TN. The more I sat there and really listened the more uneasy I became. He made it sound more like a pyramid scheme then anything. I know I'm not the brightest crayon in the package but if a company wants you to work for them and rave over their products wouldn't they send you a sample package at no cost to you and let you decide if you wanted to purchase them? Not offer you a job and force you to buy them. And stop before you toss the Mary K comment in there let me say that is totally different as is Sam's club. With Mary K 90% of the population knows and or had herd of Mary K .Sam's club you pay for a membership 1 time a year.If you don't want it anymore you simply don't pay your dues and that's it. No letter writing and no phone calls. It just seems to me in my own opinion that they use sneaky tactics to get CUSTOMERS! It's really brilliant if you think about it. It's cost effective for the company to go out and advertise without actually advertising. Unfortunately innocent people are falling pray to this with the hopes of getting rich with the outlook of you have to spend money to make money. As with all business this is a very true statement. However you have a better chance winning the lottery than you do making the money they tell you ,you are going to make with this company if you work really hard. Just be careful and listen to what your gut tells you. Johnson city,tn Johnson City, TennesseeU.S.A.
Sep 29 2006
Melaleuca ripoff extremely pushy sales techniques with time constrictions on deals and little follow-up Idaho Falls Idaho
My report will be brief. In addition to my complaints already submitted, Melaleuca requires a member to jump through many hoops to unsubscribe. Of course, this was probably mentiond by the company in some small legal-ease to cover their own behind, but it is fundamentally unethical. On top of that, Melaleuca advertises itself as a practically self-running business that can require almost no maintenance from the investor. In contrast to that, I received more and more information, sales techniques, and further actions I should take, when, as I said, the investment was supposed to cost me little time and effort. In short, the company uses a string of white lies to lead an individual further and further into pouring more money into their company, especially internet advertising. Further, I found out quickly that this was not what it first appeared to be, and that I had been conned. However, as mentioned, backing out and counting my losses is a huge and difficult procedure. Use the wisdom of your forefathers: If it sounds too good to be true, it almost always definitely is. Ask yourself, how many people in (((ROR redacted competitor's name))) do you actually see driving around those pink cadillacs? Very few. And the saddest part of it all is that those ladies have been not only conned, but brainwashed. Melaleuca uses the exact same fundamental techniques of such work from home business like (((ROR redacted competitor's name))), the only difference being that it unethically takes advantage of the Internet to fool a person even further. Whatever myriad of legal disclaimers this company has drawn-up, this company has victimized enough people through deception such that it should, at the very least, be disbanded. Personally, this submission is not a call for revenge or any reparations. However, upon the slightest of investigations, the investegator will easily find that punitive measures are most certainly warranted. Jack New Braunfels, TexasU.S.A.
Aug 26 2004
Melaleuca ripoff the products of this company are bad and dont have any business consulting that could help you Idaho
I enter at this company in June 2004, the person a Director II how show the business told me that I have to spend only $1.00 to subcribe me to this company, this person never told me that I have to buy every month a certain points, she also told me that she have a business by this company and she have like 200 prefer clients, have a BMW becouse of this business, with this explaining I sing in. In June 30, 2004 she call me and said that if I didn't order I have to pay the inscripcion of $29.00 and other $50.00 of products that they send me, I have to order and the products came there were some products that smell bad and others that didn't do anything, was a afull experience. I call her to do a business with the products and told her my opinion she told me that this company have refund and if I want to learn about this company that in Puerto Rico, have a group of persons doing this business are reuning at an Hotel, she never gave me any information or explanation of the place and I call this company. I even do marketing with her phone number because she told me that she have the experience to do the business and she call all the persons to do business with her and never call me back. When I decided to quit in August, because I didn't like the products, were to expensive and I do not want to do a business based of lies, the nasty representative that Melaleuca have told me that I have to do a letter to cancel the account that I have with them, I do it and send them in August 15, 2004 I call on August 20, 2004 and they told me that they do not have the letter I send them again and recently they told me that they recive them I send it with the products and they told me that the shipping and handeling, there were not going to pay me at all. This was a afull experience because I have to send them back, because I don't like them and they do not pay me this charges. For finish this I would like to tell everyone that this company is a FRAUD AND THE PRODUCTS ARE TO EXPENSIVE FOR THE PRODUCT THAT THEY SHOW YOU IN THE BOOK THEY SEND YOU, THE PHONE REPRESENTATIVE ARE VERY NASTY WHEN YOU TOLD THEM THAT YOU WANT TO CANCEL AND THE BUSINESS THERE ARE NO BUSINESS WHEN YOU HAVE PRODUCTS THAT SMELL BAD AND COST ALOT. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER TO THIS COMPANY YOU ARE GETTING RICH THE OWNER OF THIS COMPANY THAT SAID THAT THE TREE OF MELALEUCA IS SPECIAL TREE AND THIS TREE GROWS, IN EVERY STATE OR COUNTRY AROUND THE WORLD. AND HAVE MANY TYPES OF IT. Katherine san juanPuerto Rico Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Melaleuca
Entity: Idaho, Idaho
Sep 18 2005
Melaleuca Tried to take money from my account and 2 other old cards that I didn't use any more Idaho Falls Idaho
I was a loyal customer with Melaleuca for three years and was a preferred customer with automatic shipping each month. I enjoyed the products even though you don't get much for the price and I really couldn't afford it. When I was in the process of relocating I called to cancel the automated shipments until further notice. I did intend to buy more product after I was settled. The automated shipment went into effect if I didn't place an order by the last day of the month. I still had several days before that automated shipment but the lady would not cancel it and told me I would have to pay for the shipment. I was struggling financially anyway from the move and purchasing my first new home and I told her that she did not have my permission to charge anything to my account. I repeated that several times. Melaleuca attempted to take the money from my account and I had already talked to the bank to get a new card and the bank told me they attempted to use 2 old cards that I had used with previous orders . They sent the package in the mail and the postmaster returned it for me. I believed in the company and thought it was honest and cared about its customers. I would never trust them again. Toni Omaha, NebraskaU.S.A.
Jan 27 2005
Momswin - Melaleuca not a work at home rip off yet but on its way, Don't waste your time unless you already have the $$$ to do so. Internet
Hello mainly I searched and found this website and saw all the stories. I have only been it momswin about 5 months and I have one customer my mother. Don't get me wrong the products are good but I have advertised in newspapers, hung up flyers and all that and haven't got one call. And of course I have had the orders every month including the 29 fee at the begining. Mainly I want to let it be known that I was one of those women who really wanted to try and make income. Without spending money that I didn't have in the first place. But I do plan to continue incase I'm not working it enough but even if i get 10 customers I will be lucky to make any money after all I have put into it. Really to me those people who say it is what you put in, is true..except now I've tried all but by the expensive leads to get business, and it's not all easy to make a million calls with a one year old. Don't waste your time unless you already have the $$$ to do so. Amanda Hayden, ColoradoU.S.A.
Entity: Idaho City, Internet
Jun 16 2005
Melaleuca Just TRY to cancel your membership, having to jump thru hoops, lousy customer services. Idaho Falls Idaho
I found out that trying to cancel your membership is harder than obtaing a law degree! I had to speak to no less than 4 customer reps in order to cancel membership, and they still would give me no guarantee it was cancelled until they receive my letter, although the letter was faxed and they ackowledged they received the letter. My sister was with them for several years and tried to cancel, and they said they never received her letter although she has the CMRR (green card) from the USPO. She still was charged for unwanted back-up orders, even though she reused them when the UPS driver delivered, they went back and was still charged. She was furious. She complained to the Attorney General, and finally after 5 months of problems from this company she received a refund, but she had to contact the AG to get one. Will I have to do the same thing? I have already contacted my bank and they said this is fraud if they take my funds. It cost me a stop payment order, but it was well worth it! Is this anyway to run a company?? I think not!!! Sally Portland, OregonU.S.A.
Sep 15 2004
Melaleuca - Supermarket King This individual will guarantee the world but will deliver nothing. ripoff Thunderbay Ontario
It all started with a good pitch from a salesman getting me to sign up to Melaleuca, A multilevel marketing company. My beef is not really with the company Melaleuca it is with the person that signed me up. His pitch is that they are going to advertise and with the response they sign up 8 out of ten people and this of course means big money. He will make sure your first check is an ok size but the next couple of checks will be very small as he has signed up more people can he can recruit for. This individual will guarantee the world but will deliver nothing. He will not give me the advertising money back nor will he reply to my phone calls. Watch out as they suck you in with a book called cashflow magic. So be warned you will not make more money than you put out. The advertising money gets billed to Super Market King. Avoid these names and you will be ok. For legal reasons I am not puting the persons name but if I could I would give his house address as well. This is northamerica wide so be warned. Dan Regina, SaskatchewanCanada
Entity: Internet
40, Report #1119450
Jan 29 2014
Melaleuca, Idaho Falls, ID Unauthorized charge to my expired credit card Idaho Falls Idaho
Do not join Melaleuca!  You will be sorry!  I cannot believe they are getting away with unethical business practices. I had told them I was canceling membership. I found their products to be inferior and very small for the cost. The mascara I ordered was dried up. I could go on and on about their horrible products, but my main complaint deals with how they do business.Melaleuca placed an unauthorized charge on my expired credit card. I was horrified!  I had not placed an order and never expected to receive a default order, considering my credit card was not valid. Citibank told me they accomplished this by entering a new expiration date, until it went through. I have emailed Melaleuca a dozen times with my complaints. They continue to send emails reminding me to place an order. So, it appears I cannot get out of this nightmare. I have contacted The Better Business Bureau and instructed Citibank to disallow this company to place anymore fraudulent charges on my card.On their website, I tried to go through the cancellation process. Melaleuca refers to it as suspending membership, which I clicked on. I then received a message which stated that they sent me an email with further instructions.  The email contained the same link which took me again to suspend membership followed by the same message regarding an email.  It was a vicious loop!it feels as if Melaleuca is located in another country.  Surely, an American company does not operate this way. It's really scary!
Jun 05 2014
Melaleuca RIPOFF! Charged me for product I didnt order and wont cancel my membership or return my money Idaho Falls Idaho
I have tried for two months now to cancel my Melaleuca membership. I had sent multiple letters to the address that had at one time been on their website to cancel my membership. They keep repeatedly sending me emails about their products and sent me an email yesterday thanking me for my recent letter and that I still owed them $62.18. Than this morning they took the money out of my account! I called them and told them I did not want the items I had ordered and I wanted my money back. They told me they couldn't refund my money unless they had it in writing that I wanted to cancel my membership. I told the man, Andrew, that I have repeated sent letters and he told me that I would be charged an extra 10.00 to cancel the order. I hung up the phone and now they are repeatedly calling me. I am sorry but that is harassment!
Entity: Select State/Province
Mar 09 2015
Melaleuca, Inc Frank Vandersloot Products not all natural and makes our family sick Idaho Falls Idaho
Several years ago I signed up to be a consultant with Melaleuca since it was supposed to be no money lost investment if I wasn't satisfied. Sent all the information back and the vitamins but was never reimbursed. I have now tried the vitamins again and am still getting just as sick, lightheaded, dizzy. I quit taking them when my feet swelled and turned black. There are a lot of additives in this formula. Just a pyramid scheme company.
Nov 02 2011
melaleuca http://www.melaleuca.com/ Posting on Craigslist for a Appointment Setter Colorado, Nationwide
Rip Off/Misleading1.  They will post a job in Craigslist for an Appointment Setter.2.  They'll call you and tell you they have a 'job' and to go to wahcareers.com3.  This is not a job..This is a scam.  Run!This is not a job.  This is to sell some type of product that nobody wants.  Do not fall for that scam.
Entity: Colorado, Nationwide
Feb 26 2009
Melaleuca: The Wellness Company Melaleuca Has Questionable Practices Which Hinder Customers' Attempts to Receive Credit for Returned Automatic Shipments Idaho Falls Idaho
It appears to me that Melaleuca has intentionally set up cancellation requirements which are designed to hinder and slow down their customers' ability to cancel their dreaded automatic Back-Up shipments. Worse than this, the company has very devious ways of preventing customers from getting credit for returned merchandise. Let me explain. Melaleuca has a policiy requiring that their customers must submit a request such as to cancel their automatic back-up shipments in writing with a signatuere present on the request. In this day and age, e-mail is an extremely well-accepted method of communication which can provide verification of when the communication was sent and that the e-mail originated from the e-mail address listed on the customer account. Melaleuca, however, will not accept an e-mail request to cancel these shipmets. Additionally, a phone request should also be acceptable to any reputable company. But, again, Melaleuca's policy is to only accept cancellations via a letter with a signature present. The company claims that they must have a signature to authenticate that the customer REALLY wants to cancel their shipments and that someone else is not pulling a fast one. (Who would care or take the time to cancel someone else's shipments???????!!!!!!) Further, the request must be specifically directed to the data entry department so before you attempt to cancel your automatic back-up shipments be sure to call the company and get step-by-step instructions on all the specific requirements needed to successfully stop them. All of these ridiculous requirements are clearly an attempt by Melaleuca to slow down the ease with which customers can cancel these unwanted shipments. I recommend that you don't do business with this company to begin with, but if you have fallen prey to their marketing and promises of earning big bucks, send your cancellation letter by certified mail so that you can prove that a letter was sent and verify when it was delivered. The other horrendous practice of this company is to hinder and slow down their customers' ability to return unwanted packages easily. The most obvious evidence that the company is truly trying to prevent customers from easily returning their products for a refund is the fact that these automatic Back-Up shipments contain an invoice which lists the products enclosed, but does not have an actual invoice number, the customer name and address, a return address where the unwanted packages can be sent or a customer service phone number. I know of NO reputable company today that does not include all of these items on the most basic of invoices. (Even most of my purchases from eBay vendors include invoices with this information.) The clear intent of the company is to circumvent these returns. The company does have a Melaleuca address on the invoice, but it is not the correct address to use if you want to return your merchandise for a refund. Not including the customer name or invoice number on the receipt is a tactic designed by Melaleuca prevent customers from getting a refund if they do not open the box, but, instead, leave the box unopened and write Return to Sender on the outside. If a customer does this, they would get absolutely no money back because with no name and address on the enclosed invoice, the company would claim that they did not know who the package was from. Further, even if a customer does open the box, but is not looking critically at the receipt, they may write on it that they want a refund, but not put their name and address on it so, again, the company can claim they did not know who the package was from and, therefore, cannot offer a refund. Additionally, customers need to be alerted to the fact that they cannot return the package to the address listed on the invoice. The package needs to be returned to a completely different address found on the outside of the box. These guys are devious!!!!!! I think the company's behavior is shameful. If they had a great product at a good price, they would have no reason for this ridiculous game-playing. They obiously know that they products and pricing structure do not stand up well on their own and have found it profitable to slow down their customers abiltiy to cancel their unnecessary and unwanted shpments. If Melaleuca was a reputable company, they would not have to resort to such tactics. My warning, STAY AWAY FROM MELALEUCA!!!!! Their products are way over-priced and the company will do everything they can to confuse and slow-down the process of cancelling their automatic shipments and returning their products!!!!!! Buyer BEWARE!!!!!!! Susan Santa Clarita, CaliforniaU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Melaleuca
Sep 01 2009
Mela For Less, Inc. melaleuca products Dallas Texas
Ordered products from this company but never received them. She would always give some kind of excuse to why the products had not been sent out. This company took money out of the bank account but never received products. They have taken down the website and disconnected the telephone as well. I want everyone to be aware of this company and if you ever see them back on the internet never order anything because they will gladly take your money and you will never receive any products. No physical address was ever listed on the website. BUYER BEWARE! Tania Reidsville, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Entity: Dallas, Texas
Aug 26 2012
Melaleuca Melaleuca and their aggressive business tactics Internet
When hired by Melaleuca, I did a profound amount of Internet work in my best attempts to get a handle on this so-called career.  Despite endless hours, I didn't earn a dime by the time I was required to make my monthly purchase that involved a payment of about $52- not a small amount for someone with no collateral at this point.  I was still trying to get on my feet (in my best attempts to recover from this bad economy that hit Michigan- my home state), and even though Melaleuca made it appear that they were being gracious by granting me a voucher to make this purchase more affordable for me, they would not allow me to pay for the s&h charges with a gift Visa card that my sister sent me from Canada- a Visa card that works just as well in the U.S. as it would have in Canada.  And why not?  Because in Canada, you can buy Visa cards without applying a person's name to them, but Melaleuca insisted that the payment I would be making MUST have my name attached to the Visa card.  Before they could sting me for making another monthly purchase, I resigned.  And who runs this company as the CEO?  A guy with the last name of Vander Sloot.  If that doesn't have any meaning to you, just Google that name and you'll see what's so significant about that name.  I really wonder if the killer of Natalie Holloway and the Melaleuca CEO are relatives.  If you ask me, they're both as crooked as h---.  I'm deeply relieved to have rid myself of this company, and will never again connect up with them.
Entity: , Internet
Feb 14 2013
Melaleuca inc. i cancelled the membership but still sent me two orders of product that i sent back ,put me over the limit and is claiming they only got 1 box back idaho falls, Idaho
I cancelled the subscription w/ Melaleuca back in Oct. 2012 and they kept denying that they rec'd the fax of cancellation , in turn billed my credit card twice and put me over the limit . they shipped  two boxes of product and the acct. was clearly cxled and  both boxes was shipped back to them . They have since gave me credit for one order return after me insisting to speak w/ a manager. They are claiming they have not rec'd the other box back. Unfortunately my boss who signed me up as a member offered to ship the package back so i did not have to pay the shipping costs . She can not find her receipt from the post office , But assured me that she sent it back . I asked one of the managers there to please check w/ the ware house still have not gotten a response i keep calling their but i feel i am just getting the run around.This should never had happened in the first place since this acct. was cxled . I am getting all kinds of fees from my credit card company because they have put me over the limit twice.  I even had to change my credit card # and blocked this merchant from being able to bill me again.So i am still waiting on one credit due for $64.65 and i have rec'd 2 over the limit charges of $29.00 each . And this is not fair to me.I don't know what else i can do. Thank You Laura Maragni
Entity: idaho falls, Idaho
May 01 2009
Melaleuca Be aware of their deceptive practise of sending overpriced goods as a back up order Idaho Falls Idaho
I signed up with them because a so called friend was an agent and told me how fantastic the products were. What they send you is poor quality, weak solutions and over priced. Then if you do not order one month they send you some over priced product that no one reaaly wants - 30 vitamin pills for $100. They bill your credit card and you are stuck with the unwanted pills. Great. In this day and age they should be accountable for their business practises so every one just BEWARE. David Kissimmee, FloridaU.S.A.
49, Report #194086
Jul 01 2008
Melaleuca ripoff Misleading Tennessee Internet
This is not going to be some slam against Melaleuca, but it is going to be honest. This is in no way meant to offend anyone in any means. I found that my experiences with Melaleuca (StayinHome&LovinIt) to be very negative,misleading, time consuming and expensive. I'm not saying that it is necessarily Melaleuca's fault. I would pin point it more towards my mentor. When I first got that intial call to join Mela they made it seem like an absolutely wonderful, highly profitable company. I was really excited to get involved with something legit. They said they weren't MLM they were Consumer direct marketing, which is kinda the same thing, just glorified in my opinion. When I listened in to the 30 minute call and heard all the success stories and then listened to my mentor tell me how it's a guarenteed money making system, I wanted to start right away. So now let me go back and let you know how I was first mislead, even before hearing the presentation call. I was told by my mentor that I would simply be setting appointments. That's all! She said all I do is set up appointments. She never mentioned that I would be having to sign people up in order to make money, nor did she mention that in order to make money, others had to spend. Granted I did hear all of this during the presentation call, but she smoothed it all over in the end by dancing around the subject and making it seem like all I would be doing is setting appointments. So I signed up and placed my first order, because I heard so many people brag about the prodcuts I had to try them for myself. They were good, I'll give them that, but to me, they weren't life changing and superior to everything I've bought in the past. So I get signed up and trained and she kinda threw me out to ocean of cold calling and finding my own leads. She never did a call with me to make sure I was comfortable with what I was doing, she only sent me a dozen encouraging emails a day. So I had to learn on my own. She had mentioned in the beginning that she would help me get leads and that I could run 100% of my business off of free leads. WRONG! She didn't help me get any leads, I had to get them myself. Those free leads, 98% were worthless. Here's an example of how it went for the first month. Wake up, grab a cup of coffee, sign on to try and get leads, work from 8am till about midnight plugging in my website for leads. So then I go to her and tell her I'm not making anything on free leads and I was getting worried. I was only working for Mela and I wasn't pulling any money in and that 45-60 dollars a month in manditory products were starting to hurt. Then she tells me that the real money is in paid advertising. So I start putting into to paid advertise and the cost racked up fast. From 50 dollars to over 300 and still no leads. When this happened I noticed my mentor started calling and emailing me less and less. Once I didn't meet her standards I wasn't important and she just abandoned. Then when I called her to tell her I had to stop she had the nerve to get rude with me and tell me Fine if you want to kill yourself with those damn walmart products go right ahead, I won't be one to cry at your funeral I mean come on! My jaw hit the floor when I heard that. Someone that claimed to be my friend is now being so rude and telling me I'm going to dye because I use downy? Not to mention here as a little side note that I found a dozen other people in Central Florida alone that have worked with Mela and were in the same spot I was in. The kicker was when I placed an ad in the Pennysaver and someone called me looking for a legit work from home job. She stopped me in mid description of Mela and said You work for Melaleuca right I said yea how did you know. She went on to tell me that she has been with Mela for 44 months and has made only 30 dollars. She said her mentor (She didn't mention the name but I had a nagging thought that it was the same mentor I had) had dropped her when she wasn't successful. She told me she was blind and wasn't able to work a normal 9 to 5, but she sticks with Mela because the shipping to her door was convenient. So that really got me. I had only been there afew months and was in the whole and not making money, but there are people out there that have been in it a lot longer with the exact same problems I'm having. I read on here that a lot of people had problems unenrolling, but i didn't. I just sent them over a fax and within 48 hours my account was canceled. So that much I can say they were good on. I didn't have to go through a 6 month trial probation or anything like I've heard a few of you out there have. I'm not saying that the company itself is bad. I'm saying that their stay at home employees candy coat everything and are very misleading. Then again I am not stereotyping everyone and putting all of the group members in the category. I'm just letting it be known that I can name off atleast a dozen I know that mislead a lot of people. Who knows, maybe if I would have been mentored by a different person, an HONEST person, things would be different. Like I stated in the beginning, I'm not on her to slam the company. I'm just letting people know how I was ripped off and mislead by some of the mentors. By the time I quit I was about 300 dollars in the whole and none of that was ever returned to me. Thanks Anon N/A, FloridaU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Melaleuca
Entity: Tennessee
Apr 09 2015
Melaleuca misleading misrepresenting the products Boise Idaho
my friend has been using the products for over 10 years she says so I decided to try them because she said they where chemical free so I joined in place my first order. when I joined up I told her and the representative on the phone that I didn't want anything auto shipped to me after I said this 3 or 4 times they said okay we won't autoship you anything but we have to have your credit card on file. I signed up over the phone no problem second month came and I didn't order anything because I still had all the stuff left over from the first order I place. they are shipped meat products anyway check my account they had to ducted the amount from my account. I called them they refused to cancel the order although it hasn't shipped yet, they said I had to cancel my membership first in this time. I couldn't just do it over the phone like I did when I signed up I had to sign a piece of paper either fax it or email it to them which I did to get my money back. I had to wait for the shipment to come ship it back and then wait 120 days for my refund after specifically telling them I didn't want anything autoship in because she was a friend of mine. I believe they would be ethical. this company got it so you can't even delete your credit card information they grayed the delete button. these products are not chemical free they have colorants and fragrances added and what's more I broke out when I took their vitamin pack. stay away from this company
Entity: Nationwide