METRO PCS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: metro pcs

There may be more reports for "metro pcs"

For more results perform a general search for "metro pcs"

Showing 51-75 of 3,313 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "metro pcs"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jan 13 2010
Metro PCS - CORPORATE CONTACT INFO. metro pcs reps are liers Internet
had me turn off my phones so that I could get a family plan then told me that the only way I could get the promotional plan was to purchase a brand new phone which I spent $150 to purchase the new phone then I could add the phones which I had turned off because they told me to deactivate them to add them because they were going to have to be assigned a new number well when I purchased my new phone I thought that was what I had to pay then one told me that I had to pay $50 each phone in order to activate the other two phones which I found out later did not have to be deactivated but the rep. told me to do that so that I would have to pay the reactivation fees which another rep. told me was not her problem so about 4 hours after I purchase the phones they cut off all of my phones including the new phone telling me that I would have to pay up in order to get my phones turned back on but as I was talking to yet another rep. that got offended because I didn't want to pay all of that money because I felt they swindled me not to mention lied there @#$ off in order to get more money out of me  I fork up another $100 so they would stop holding my phone service for ransom I asked him if there was any more hidden fees and money that I would have to pay he said no. also when the rep got mad because I asked to talk to a manager she got offended and hung up on me, also it was funny that when my phones were turned back on I kept getting this call from a strange number when I haven't even told any one the number I am thinking that one of the last reps has a personal vendetta and I think she gave my number out and I winded up paying $5 more dollars to have my number changed be cause the next rep. which I think the count of how many reps. I talk to was around 8 or 9 told me there was nothing she could do for me but to change the number and charge me for it  even though they either gave me a crappy number or one of the reps who got offended gave my number out on purpose. which I don't want to be wrestling or fighting with there reps very messy situation which I don't want anything to do with metro pcs ever again that company and the reps are con artists and criminals if that rep gave out my number.
Entity: , Internet
Jun 07 2010
Metro PCS Metro PCS rebate for Samsung Messanger postmarked by 5/12/10. Internet
Metro PCS, rebate SCAM!!! Mailed out rebate info. 03/20/2010, recieved American Express rebate, Samsung says they never recieved rebate info. They will not honor it either since it is past 5/12/2010 but they have record of the other rebate. When I said I have a copy of everything I sent, before due date they said it doesn't matter since it is past. I have a friend that also had this same issue. It seems you only get one or the other rebate and when you call the Samsung # it is a recording no one calls you back. SCAM!!!!!
Entity: , Internet
May 14 2010
Metro PCS Metro PCS is a a rip-off and treats customers like garbage Jacksonville, Florida
I paid over 200 dollars for a top of the line phone from MetroPCS.  About 45 dayslater, some ofthe functions of the phone stopped working.  I took the phone back to them, they tested it, said it had a software problem.  Instead of giving me another new phone to replace mine, they wanted to charge me a little over 10 dollars to ship it off and get it repaired.  I was thinking, WHAT?!!?  I paid them over 200 dollars for the phone, had only made 1 monthly payment so far, and they were not going to replace the phone?   IT WAS LESS THAN 2 MONTHS OLD!!!  I bought it from THEM.  They confirmed it had a software problem.  So they sold me a phone that had a problem, but they refused to replace it.  Instead, their solution is to charge me a shipping charge to send it back to get it fixed, and in the meantime, continue to charge me for their phone service too.  BOTH of the service people at the counter were QUITE rude and basically told me they didnt care what happened, and that I could pay them the moeny and they would send it back to repair or not.  While I was sitting there waiting my turn to talk to them, there were several other upset customers.  They must be screwing EVERYONE!  This place is SO bad, that they have hired an ARMED security guard to be inside the store and throw out people that continue to disagree with them.  Since I bought the phone from METRO PCS and THEY confirmed it was a SOFTWARE ISSUE in the phone, METRO PCS should be the one to replace it on the spot.  THey had phones just like mine in stock ( i confirmed this), but instead want me to be out of service with no phone AND send my phone on some wild goose chase AND charge me over 10 dollars to do it!  AVOID THEM!  I am going back to (((competitor's name redacted)))! sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company, ..plus, if you post a competitors name more than likely they will show up on search engines as a Rip-off! - - your comments on this policy are welcome. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. In this case we removed an alleged competitors name
Entity: Jacksonville, Florida
Dec 01 2011
Metro PCS Metro PCS total Rip Off Bait and Switch liars! Internet
I wish I had visited this site before I spent my three hundred dollars on an android smart android phone from metro pcs.First of all, the phone is not smart! It is dumb as a rock! Even worse, the people at customer service (joke) aren't much smarter.My experience with metro pcs has been a nightmare! And I have only had the phone for three days. About evry three calls, I get a message that my call cannot be placed at this time.I asked for a refund and was told no. OK! It is on. I am going to sick every regulatory agency they answer to down their throats like a bad bug. Their ripping me off will cost them much more than this peice of junk phone cost me. Excuse me, I need to throw this phone as hard as I can from my balcony to the street below..Also, I am a journalist with 39 years experience. Expect to see a story about the poor service of metro pcs on a TV near you soon.... Terry Sacramento, CA
Entity: Internet, Internet
Jun 21 2011
metro pcs rip off and others at metro pcs bronx, New York
i went to pay a phone bill for a friend not thinking i lost the  receipt. i call my friend  cell phone later on it was never turn on. i went to the store not only were they rude but there was some one else complaining about the same thing being rip off. i will never pay cash in any metro pcs again especially in the Bronx night mare.
Entity: bronx, New York
Jun 28 2011
metro pcs METRO PCS OWNER, DISHONEST AND A CON MAN tampa, Florida
I am extremely upset with an incident that happen at one of your independent stores in South Tampa. I have tried to resolve this with the store owner Oz.  I plan to picket the store soon  My daughter has been a Metro customer for several years and has purchased several phones in that time.  Her newest phone a Huawei Ascend which she bought on 04/'26/2011 and had service for 1 month. My daughter did not have a job and I refused to continue to pay for her phone service, so it was off for a few weeks.  On Sunday, 06/19/2011 we went to the South Tampa Metro location on South Dale Mabry to turn her service on. I waited in the car for over an hour.  She and the young man named Mohammad came out several times to tell me to come inside.  I asked what the problem was. My daughter stated that Mohamed was trying to make an upgrade on her phone and the phone froze up and was now not working.  Mohamed kept trying to do everything he could to get the phone working again.  The store closes at 7pm. We were there for over 2 hours. It was almost 8pm when we were told to go to the home office store on Monday and they would give us another phone. The owner said that phone was on back order and he did not have any in the store.  We have heard that story in the past anytime she had problems with a phone and what would end up happening was they would sell her another more expensive phone They gave my daughter a loaner phone and told us to return it when her phone was replaced, On Monday we went to the Store on Columbus Drive and Dale Mabry. We were in that store over 1 hour trying to explain that we were told to come here and the phone would be replaced.  After we related the story of how the phone came to break we were told that would be a store problem.   We insisted that they contact the store owner Oz.  While we were waiting my daughter contacted Mohammad and she told him that they did not want to take care of the problem, Mohammad said to go to the new store on Kennedy Blvd that had just opened because they had the phone there.  In the meantime the customer service pulls up the account and in the account notes states that the phone was brought in not working and the phone was still under warranty.  We told the customer service clerk that was not true.  She was going to order the phone because it was under warranty but then wanted over $10.00 for something to order it.  At that time I asked would this be new phone or a rebuilt phone.  She stated it is a replacement phone.  She spoke to the manager and the manger told her since the phone was under warranty they would do it.  I advised I was not accepting a rebuilt phone when the phone was not broken by us, nor would I pay anything either and I reminded the customer service clerk that the store owner Oz was being deceptive in not wanting to take the hit for a replacement phone from his store and making up facts to place the burden on Metro to replace the phone at the corporate level as under warranty.  I refused the phone and advised I would be going to the Kennedy store to get our phone.  We arrived at the Kennedy store much to the surprise of the owner Oz. Who asked why we were there.  As I explained the situation and that phone ordered from there are rebuilt phones, he stared to deny that fact.  I advised I know these are replacement phones and I expected him to give me a new phone and being my history of this person not being truthful any phone I receive I would require a statement that this was a new phone and I had all intentions of have the serial numbers checked to see if this phone ever was assigned and out in circulation he again tells me he does not have that phone in his stores and they are on back order.  I told him to order it and we would be back when they came it.  He then calls someone with a Spanish name and put him on the phone with me.  He states this is the manager for the independents.  I spoke to this man who was as rude and as stupid as they come. He kept lying to me and taking about warranty.  I kept explaining we were not going to except a rebuilt phone under those conditions.  We were not the ones who broke the phone; we signed no release to have anyone do anything to the phone. We have now wasted 4 hours of my time and I was not going back to the home office store and get a rebuilt phone.  He refused to give me a name or number for his supervisor.  By this time I was really mad and upset, tired of losing money from being off of work, tired of being lied to and cheated.  I stormed out of that store. I called customer service and after 15 minutes and endless nonsense of recording being looped over and over, I don't how I finally got someone, who was no help, I insisted on speaking to a supervisor and spoke to someone name Michael who identified himself as a supervisor but would not give me a name or phone number of someone I could speak to, he said he did not have a phone number for the corporate office and only offered me a fax number and an address. I asked to speak to his supervisor, he stated there were in a meeting, I asked him to take down my number and have them contact me when the meeting was over, and he stated he did not know if anyone would be calling me back.  I insisted on a call back from someone in charge.  He just kept saying he was sorry.   To date no one has contacted me.   The independent store needs to replace my daughters phone with a new phone and not a rebuilt phone. I also feel that your independent store owners should be more honest and stop tiring to con not only consumers but your own company.
Entity: tampa, Florida
Aug 22 2011
Metro PCS Metro PCS didnt give the $49.00 discount they advertized on thier website Dallas, Texas
I just recently bought a blackberry curve at a metro pcs store in Dallas, tx. Unfortunately i was in a hurry when i went to get this phone and i didn't notice that the $49 discount i thought i was going to get as per their web site promotion tuned out to be for 49 CENTS. I thought that the reason i was ultimately charged a total of $284 for service and the phone was that i had paid for 2 months worth of service--but a few days later I'm looking at the receipt and i see that the discount amount was $0.49 not $49.00--i have since tried to contact metro pcs about this problem 3 times and I've called the store i bought it from once. All I've got from any of the calls was a run around and stonewalling. Metro pcs says i have to contact the store--the store says there wasn't any discount on the phones, yet the discount amount is on the receipt, its just $48.51 less than what it SHOULD BE. What i find PARTICULARLY FASCINATING about this whole fiasco is--that although I've contacted metro pcs customer service 3 times and the store once about this--is that NONE of them were the slightest bit interested in looking up the transaction number or the confirmation number that is on the receipt! No news is good news to these people evidently. Posted at the bottom of my posting here is a copy of my receipt i made and posted on imageshack--that I've edited out my phone serial number, my name, and the phone number from. Everything else is the same as the original and ANYONE bothering to LOOK can see that i was given a $0.49 discount. The last time i called up customer service i offered to send the representative an email with the unaltered receipt and got blown off. It seems they have the money and they aren't concerned that they took $48.51 too much. The reciept: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/nameandserialphonenosed.png/
Entity: Dallas, Texas
Apr 21 2014
Metro PCS http://www.metropcs.com/ I FEEL METRO PCS RIPPED ME OFF Silver Spring Maryland
I bought (04/10/2014) a phone the Kyocera Hydro XTRM $80 and a plan $60/mo. Paid $149 in total plus taxes. When I arrive home the phone got only 1 GB. In memory not the 4GB they promise at the store and online (I research and ask in advance).  I read the cancellation policy they call “MetroPromise Guarantee”, for a full refund in within 7 days of purchase with less than one hour of talk time so I cancel immediately like 4 hours after I left the store. I went next day to the store for the Full Refund.They check the phone I spoke 31 minutes (nest day) and they only return me $60 dollars for the phone. They say they have a fee for the return $29 and the service ($60) is unreturnable. So where is the Full reund?.Calling the consumer line 1-800-373-2876 is a waste of time they blame the store, and at the store they blame the company. The store is at 2656 University Blvd West, Silver Spring MD 20902  How do you feel if you were me?
Entity: Silver Spring, Maryland
Sep 01 2013
metro pcs metro pcs NO service they dont care Cust service Horrible las vegas Nevada
DONT GET METRO PCS. HORRIBLE SIGNAL. HORRIBLE CUST SERVICE bought $600 samsung phone unlimited data 4g. Internet worked fine for 3 months then 2 days no internet. only text n talk work i live 1 mile away from the store i bought the phone and service took it to store the stupid workers say we dont know call cust service. i called cust service 13 TIMES !!!!! Over 2.5 hrs on the phone total. and still cant get internet. they kept disconnecting the call . the workers dont give a s.h!t spoke 2 supervisor mario had me do star 228 no work finally told call from diffrent phone so i had to use a phone to call that charges by the minute. it used up 56 minutes and still no internet. workers at cust service barley speaks english said create a ticket for tech and you have to wait 3-5 business days. that the earilest they can fix the internet. today is saturday. no refund or no $ off next months bill. well i say a big F ... YOU METR0 PCS. i always pay in full and on time. spend $600 on a phone for NO INTERNET and then get treated like crap by cust service. AGAIN F.... YOU METRO PCS. no paying you anymore $$$ ever. ill telling EVERYONE about you low lifes. save yourself the mega hassle and dont ever use metro pcs. you will pay for it in the longrun. what good is a phone if you have no service or they lie to you just to get u to buy a phone.
Entity: las vegas, Nevada
60, Report #1192855
Dec 03 2014
metro pcs they never told me it wasent a metro pcs bradenton Florida
Yes i bought a metro pcs phone from the metro pcs store they never told me it wasn't metro pcs phone untill a week later. I would never had bought the phone if i could not get insurace. I want my refund.
Entity: bradenton, Florida
Jan 11 2017
Metro pcs Metro pcs vt cellular Stop!!! Find another dealer Stroudsburg Pennsylvania
 I returned my items the same day. But its been 8 day and they still havent returned my money. They are crooked!
Entity: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Nov 21 2016
METRO PCS METRO PCS CHARGES CUSTOMERS FOR USING TOLL FREE NUMBERS Nationwide
Hello,  I am a MetroPCS customer. I attempted several times to call a toll free conference call line. I never had any issues getting through before, until November 18, 2016 and today November 21. Instead of the call being connected I was greeted with an automated recording telling me my phone is not set up to make calls to this number. I believe they called it shared service. I later spoke to a MetroPCS rep who tried to explain this mess and found herself being confused because it made no sense. However, she stated that I would have to pay $3 for 300 minutes to call a tollfree number. Once I told her I was not going to do it she offered to waive the $3 fee but I will have to upgrade my current $30 plan to a $40. All this to call a Toll-free number. Free is the key word. When I told her I call this number regularly she stated MetroPCS recently updated their service and now there's a fee. I was not able to connect to a toll-free conference call number because MetroPCS wants to collect  a fee. The other people who called in on the Toll-free conference call from other cell phone carriers did not have to pay any fee or deal with the hassle that I went through. I would very much appreciate Rip Off Report reviewing this case further. Thank you in advance for your service.      Kira, Marietta GA
May 30 2016
METRO PCS METRO PCS IS A RIPOFF  Nationwide
METRO PCS;     My daughter bought an expensive Smart phone from Metro PCS for my retirement that I did not attempt to activate for 9 months because I was tied into a contract with AT&T. When I did try to activate the phone, it did not work. I spent a couple hours on the phone trying to get someone in the customer service department (ALMOST NON-EXISTENT)... Finally We got some FIRE-TRUCKING IDIOT in the Phillipines that could not help with activating the phone.     The next day I took it to a METRO PCS  authorized dealer in Broward County, Fl. (she hardly spoke English) and learned the MICRO S.I.M. card needed to be replaced for $20.00 because they automatically expire after (9) months if not activacted within (9) months. That pissed me off but I wanted to activate my new smart phone and told her to do it. She said wait and I'll take care of you after I help other customers that need to pay thier bill. 15 minutes went by and I went to the front of the line and said, HEY WHAT ABOUT ME??? I HAVE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN SOME OF YOUR CUSOMERS THAT CAME IN AFTER ME AND ALREADY GOT SERVICE AND LEFT. 10 Minlets later she came to me and said sorry we are out of of the S.I.M. card you want.    A couple days later my wife and I went to a different authorized dealer and the young man spoke English, was pleasant and there was almost no line. He told me the card would bo $10.00, NOT $20.00. We said, GREAT HOOK ME UP. Ten minutes later my new smart phone was activated and all seemed right in the word. Then the nightmare... He was ringing up the sale and the final cost was $38.16, not $10.00. HE WAS CHARGING ME $10.00 FOR THE CARD AND $26.00 ACTIVATION FEE WITH $2.16 TAX. His explanation was people know there is an activation fee. DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY PAY. Obviously, I did not pay and pulled the S.I.M. card out told him what a piece of S--T, thief he was. Imagine, being told $10.00 & and when paying told $38.16. We left (3) messages for the manager in one week, but never got a call back.    I called AT&T and had my phone reactived. METRO P.C.S. IS A RIPPOFF WITH NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT WHATSOEVER. Obvious the company is designed to take and not give to the consumer. That is why the have the cheapest rates in the country. NOT WORTH IT FOLKS. Wolfecyborg
Mar 09 2017
Metro Pcs Metro Pcs Can't Process a Refund San Jose Ca Nationwide
Hello,  I made a payment in error to telephone 4**-***-8875.And on that same day, few minutes after the payment was made I contacted Metro Pcs Hotline   888-863-8768.The representative advise me that they can not cancel the payment that has been made.The agent advise me to call my bank which I did.I called my local bank and advise me that it is Metro Pcs responsibiity to return or refund my money back.After doing multiple calls ,back and forth this number already belongs to someone else. I tried going to a local Metro Pcs to see if they can cancel in their system and they can not. It is obvious that Metro Pcs doesnt want to extend an effort in resolving this issue.I have made several attempts in asking them to return this payment.The merchant fail to contact me and reverse the payment that has been made.Contacting my local bank will take 60 days processing for this matter to complete.All that Metro Pcs has to do is to return the money in the credit card that I have use.  Payment Amount :$54.00 Payment Date:February 9 2017
Apr 27 2017
METRO PCS METRO PCS TAKE YOU THROUGH THE RINGER NON- REBATE LAS VEGAS Nationwide
 On Feb 2, 2017, I went to Metro PCs and purchased a LG Aristo cell phone. I was told that they were doing a Promotion for free phones. They gave me the rebate form and said follow instructions and submit the rebate. On Feb 3, 2017 my headphone didn't work, no music was playing. I took it back to the Corporate Store the manager used his headphones and said yes this phone is defective and gave me a new phone. A couple of days later, I submitted my rebate with the last phone that was switched out. About 2 weeks later I checked on my rebate online and was denied, reason was the receipt was invalid. I mailed in a copy of the receipt, and they resubmitted the rebate. I checked again online around two weeks later and was denied again. Reason, I was told that the IMEI number wasn't correct. I mailed in the copy from the box and they resubmitted the rebate. After that denial in March 31,2017 I went to the Corporate Store and spoke to customer service who said he think the promotion didn't start when i brought the phone and I showed him the rebate form showing that the rebate started Jan 23, 2017 to April 5th 2017. Then when he went to say you have to get a new line with the promotion and I said I did that the phone is new and metro gave me the number with the phone I purchase and showed him the yellow receipt I was given when I brought the phone. He ended up calling the rebate center and spoke to a representative named Nicole. I was called over and the guy at metro wanted me to hear for myself why I was denied. She said if you don't enter all the right information you will get a denial and she said she will resubmit it which was on Monday April 24, 2017. I just happen to check online Thurs April 27,2017 and see they denied me again and now this reason was According to their records on the Activation date of the headset the Service Line was not eligible for a Promotion Pricing Upgrade. I have no Idea what Metro is talking about. At this point I don't want to keep going back and fourth with Metro unless its someone with authority. I did customer service and managers at a Corporate Office and I have been told by numerous people when it come to the Rebate...its being taking care of and as of April 27, 2017 I've been denied 6 times. I feel if Metro want to keep the Rebate and they can't give me an answer that make sense why I shouldn't get it, I would like to have my money refunded. I'm not the only one complaining about the Jan 23,2017 to April 5, 2017 rebate. A company of this magnitude should be embarrass to do this to a customer, its a 60 dollar rebate and I have a $60 a month plan, you already made $129 when I purchased the phone and another $120 for March and April service. That is already $249 dollars, so my question is are you willing to lose a customer and other customers like my son in law, daughter and 2 sons over a $60 Rebate which you haven't honestly explain to me yet why you feel I shouldn't get it.
Oct 14 2017
Metro pcs Metro pcs has been very difficult to even try to reach. Nationwide
 Metro pcs has been very difficult to even try to reach. They won't give the unlimited data they say that it's not really unlimited. There own supervisor says that the Corp officers should know better than to comp someone and that I should feel lucky that I got anything at all and that try will not be helping me. I think that if this company wants business then they would find better reps. And when they say unlimited they should be unlimited.... They aren't. They are rude and argumentative.
Entity:
Dec 23 2016
COX METRO PCS - METRO PC - METRO PCS COX-METRO PCS CONSUMER FRAUD Las Vegas Nevada
Friday, December 23, 2016      - - ALERT - -  CONSUMER FRAUD      Consumer Alert DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH COX – METRO PCS LAS VEGAS NV or ANY METRO PC retail business period! 9975 S Eastern Ave Suite #120 Las Vegas NV 89183 Business Phone: 702.405.6243   Sunday 04 December 2016 we went into the store regarding television advertisement SWITCH to METRO PC receive 2 (two) free Samsung Galaxy ON5 phones. Never at any time did the television advertisements nor any advertisement in writing state T-mobile customers ARE NOT eligible since METRO PC is owned operated by none other than T-mobile.   We purchased phones, in addition advertisement in store states 8GB data plan $30 per phone instead I was charged $50 per one phone 8 GB data plan,  $30 per other phone 8GB data plan RECEIPT DATE OF PURCHASE 04 December 2016 #82772   Monday 05 December called COX METRO PC did so a solid consecutive 5 days in row, due to massive ERROR messages in RED flashing several things, first battery in critical condition, after being charged 8 hours on USB, wall charger that came with box kits per phone, second APS NEED UPDATING SAMSUNG pre loaded apps on cell phones that were NOT up to date massive hours used up per phone just UPDATING existing manufacture apps pre downloaded per phone that consumed a great deal of 8GB per phone by the time it was Wednesday 07 December 23, 2016 only 2 GB if that per phone showed available of alleged 8 GB data plan we purchased per phone.   Call 611 CUSTOMER CARE, T-mobile answers then transfers your calls to METRO PC automated phone answering system states BOX FULL try call later.   Called to return phones get full refund of purchase documented calls.   COX METRO PCS – 9975 S Eastern Ave Sutie #120 Las Vegas NV 89183 – Phone 1.702.405.6243   METRO PCS CORPORATE – 6431 W Charleston #100, Las Vegas NV 89146 – Phone 1.702.632.5880   METRO PCS CORPORATE – 469 S. Maryland Pkway, Las Vegas NV 89119 – Phone 1.702.632.5880   SAMSUNG – 1-800-726-7864 CASE #2153082529,  CASE # 5116076760   611 CUSTOMER CARE I am to return phones to retailer for full refunds.   Per Metro PCS Corporate when I did get through Wednesday was told return phones to original retailer for FULL REFUND they refused.   RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED   ELSIE GANZON /s/ - - -
Entity: Las Vegas, Nevada
Jan 11 2010
METRO PCS Metro PCS At AVE. B and Edgewood AVe Amad manager @ metro PCS on ave B @ edgewood ave has relocated to tampa FL Jacksonville, Florida
I purchase a cell phone at this place of business, have problem making and receiving call inside my home return to this store the day afterward the store manager amad informed that items must be return to corporate store set policy located on normandy blvd.  At that time this store was not in exsistance in jacksonville Fl. went back to store of purchase he insist the store is there. after countless effort to get refund or credit for this purchase he relocated back to tampa FL. now every Metro PCS store in Jacksonville tells me the items must be returned to the store of purchase. And that is metro pcs set policy and valid 30 day time frame is granted have the receipt but to no avail will this out fit do what is right. will counselor question legal tactic of Metro PCS...?  Thx Ben  Jacksonville Fl.
Entity: Jacksonville, Florida
Dec 27 2013
Metro PCS, Metro PCS cell phone services Metro PCS won't give you rebate or promotion Unless you fight hard for it !!! nationwide
  Oh Yes... even in the United States you have to fight for your rights. Even with big companies like Metro PCS, they will try to sign you up with their service and hope that you will forget about all their promotional offers or rebates that they promised. If you didn't take pictures or save evidences of their promotional offers or rebates, then very likely you will not get the good offers that made you signed up in the first place. Their toll free customer service is a Joke... because they pretend they don't know what offers you are talking about, and told you to go back to whatever store/rep that you spoke to when you first signed up, because customer service reps are Innocent people and do not authorize any offers to you.... Sound familiar ?? Well... I guess The land of justice doesn't mean a thing if you don't fight for it ...!
May 17 2017
METRO PCS METRO LIES ABOUT REBATE ON PHONE BALDWIN HILLS California
I bought 3 phones on my Metro PCS account and was told i could get a rebate on all  3 phones that was purhased. , and  8 weeks later i am told i cant get a rebate becasue i have to many rebates are attaced to my account. no one ever stated there was a limited to the reabtes i was lead to believe each phone had a rebate why would a big Corp lieits  false advertisement i was waiting on rebate and need my rebate .
Entity: BALDWIN HILLS , California
Jul 25 2014
METRO PCS METRO, METRO PCS, MY METRO THIS COMPANY LIKES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS. NO HELP WHAT SO EVER. WORLDWIDE Nationwide
ive had issues with metro pcs since i started with the company. hence why i record all my calls now when i call i have several recorded calls (with several miscommunications and misunderstandings) and they have all gone wrong and metro pcs looks really bad. i just spoke to someones i was recording and she hung up on me when i told her i wanted some credit back.
Sep 03 2004
METRO PCS AND INSURANCE FOR PHONE RIPOFF WEST PALM BEACH Florida
I PURCHASED MY PHONE BRAND NEW, ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO I HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE PHONE. THE SCREEN WENT BLANK AND I COULD NOT RECIEVE ANY RECEPTION. I CALLED THE SERVICE CENTER AND THEY TOLD ME TO GO TO THE SERVICE CENTER. I WENT TO THE SERVICE CENTER AND THEY TOLD ME THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO ABOUT THE PHONE I HAD TO BUY ANOTHER PHONE. I PAYED FOR INSURANCE FOR THE PHONE AND WHEN I LEFT TOWN TO TAKE CARE OF MY DAUGHTER, WHEN I RETURNED AND ASKED THEM TO TURN MY PHONE BACK ON. I WAS TOLD THAT I COULD NOT USE MY INSURANCE BECAUSE THE PHONE IS USED. I TOLD THEM THAT I GOT THE PHONE BRAND NEW THEY SAID THAT ONCE YOU TURN YOUR PHONE OFF AND BACK ON IT IS CONCIDERED A USED PHONE. SO I HAD TO PAY FOR ANOTHER AND I PAIED FOR INSURANCE FOR NOTHING. IT WAS NOTHING I DID FOR THE PHONE TO JUST GO OUT, I WAS TOLD BY THE SERVICE CENTER THE PHONE I HAD WAS DEFECTIVE. Rachel RIVIERA BEACH, FLA., FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: WEST PALM BEACH, Florida
Apr 11 2008
Metro PCS Charging consumers, to PAY THEIR BILL!? Antioch California
I think the world has come to its climax of financial disease when a company charges you money to pay them. Metro PCS does not warn you of the fact that you are forced to pay them $2 ($3 if you go through a licensed dealer) to pay your bill. YES they do give you the OPTION of paying by credit card ONLY OVER THE INTERNET via their website to pay free of charge... but if the consumer A: does not have a computer or B: (and this is the real threat) does not feel comfortable giving out their credit card information over the internet, they are required to pay a fee just to pay their bills? Credit card fraud is as big as anything these days... when I call my fraud department at my bank, im on hold for anywhere from 30 mins to 1 hour/+ ! What does that tell me? Credit card fraud is happening on such a level and frequency that the call centers they have dedicated to the cause are swamped with calls about it... in a world like todays, who is really comfortable giving out their credit card information over a source as unreliable and compromised as the internet? nobody monitors or enforces security on the internet.. the internet exists because of the network of people logged into it.. period! So for a company to charge money for people to pay their bills, is not only outrageous, but a bit of a slap in the face. Metro PCS was designed to attract customers from 2 specific groups of people. A: those who dont travel much but still talk on their phone way too much to pay the un-godly prices of other carriers, and B: those who dont have credit reports that support going to another carrier. So in that right, they are in a monopoly. They can service people no other company will... no other company will give service to someone with bad credit or no credit, at least not without paying some rediculous deposit like $300+... then its more like a prepaid credit card... So, with other issues at hand such as merchants charging people to use their credit cards at their businesses (which it illegal, but people still do it) and having minimum purchase amounts to USE a credit card (which is not illegal, but is against both Mastercard and VISA's contractual agreement with all merchants) now we must look at whether or not this type of business is illegal or not... If it is illegal for a merchant to charge you a fee to use your credit card at their establishment, why is it not illegal for a merchant to charge you to pay your monthly service bills? they basically have included an un-advertised $2-3 fee that everyone must pay into their service, unless they want to sacrifice the integrity of their identity over the net. Can someone please do something about this? Or tell me HOW to? John q taxpayer Antioch, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Antioch, California
Aug 21 2008
Metro Pcs I bought there ins because Carol Stream Illinois
I spent an hour AND A HALF DOCUMENTED .TRYING TO MY PAY BILL I CALLED TO GET A RECORDING WHEN I SAID i WANTED TO SPEAK WITH AN AGENT THE NUMBER I CALL WAS 888 863- 8768 THE RECORING SAID I UNDERSTAND YOU WANT TO SPEAK WITH AN AGENT CORRECT ,.BUT IB CAN HELP YOU FASTER HERE . I REPEATLY ASKED TO SPEAK WITH AN AGEN AFTER REPEATED ATTEMP I GOT THROUGH THEM WAS DISSCONECTED THREE TIMES IN A FRIDAY WHEN I WAS THE BUISNES WAS THE EXTREAMLY BUSY .I GOT THERE INSURANCE PLAN AND THEY SENT ME A PHONE THAt was inferior the the one that i not working I could not find anyone to transfer my phone book . Basically they eat onew hour and a half finaly i have my phone turned on .And am still without my phone book So I beleve they owe mr for my time ubfair and deceptive trade practices faulty equipement I would like to get other people to form a class action law suit against these people from ripping other people off . my email is (((ROR REDACTED)) There is no way what they are doing is legal i AM TIRED OF BEING RIPPED OFF BY COMPANIES THAT TRY TO OVER CHARGE YOU FOR EQUIPEMT THAT DOES NOT WORK . iF THERE ARE OTHERS PLEASE EMAIL ME FIGHT BACK IT.S THE AMERICAN WAY. DONT LET THEM TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU FIGHT TOGETHER WE CAN WINN. CHET FORT LAUDERDALE, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Carol Stream, Illinois
Aug 24 2008
METRO PCS Rips customers off and wont fix MAJOR mistakes Richardson Texas
I have been with Metro PCS for a year and never had to call with questions. So when I finally did call to ask that if I was going out of town and I didn't pay my next bill when it was due because I couldn't use it where I was, what would happen? I was told by the rep that all would be fine, but I had to pay it in 22 days or they would disconnect my phone and I would lose my number and have to pay a $35 reconnect fee. They then said, that if I paid befor ethen, I would still get my month of service. So I waited until Aug 8 and paid my bill based on the reps info. Well 11 days later they turned it off. I called and asked why, they told me the rep gave wrong info and my regular payment should be made AGAIN to continue service. I complained and got a Supervisor who told me to go the the Metro PCS store and they could correct it. I go to the store and they says they have no account access, to call sustomer service. It has been a back and forth thing...they won't issue a refund eventhough they admit the recording has the rep giving me wrong info and wont change my billing cycle either. MKR Some where mad in, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Richardson, Texas