NORTHERN LEASING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: northern leasing

There may be more reports for "northern leasing"

For more results perform a general search for "northern leasing"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Nov 24 2006
SIGNTRONIX - NORTHERN LEASING RIPOFF CROOKS Torrance California
I Hope you people that has had trouble with Signtronix and Northern Leasing ,file complaints with FTC on their website FTC.Gov . I have,nothing will probably be done, but we tried. To bad we didn't read this site first.They still won't get any more of my $$. Wish they would try in person. will try to get these people's home phone and post them. later Charles ATTICA, IndianaU.S.A.
Entity: TORRANCE, California
Sep 02 2004
Northern Leasing ripoff New York
I opened a store in Hugo, Ok last year, then companies started contacting me about credit card's, my daughter and I thought this might help our business as it was not doing very well. So we let this smooth talker in Colorado talk us into giving this a try. He assured us no money would be taken out of our little checking account until a month had passed. We were very stupid and did not realize he would sell the contract to Northern Leasing and that besides his company taking money there would also be money taken out from Northern Leasing. Northern Leasing tried to get money almost immediatly, we turned it down and the bank returned our money, then I contacted the man in Colorado and he was so suprised acting because money had already started comming out of our account. We never even used the machine, I contacted my attorney and he told me it was a big rip off and to box it all up and return the machine. This did not stop them from still trying to get money from my checking account, in order to stop this the account had to be closed out!! Now they are threatening to sue me for lot's of money, I do not have it to pay anything in order to try to stall a lawsuit. I am on limited social security and unable to work due to health reasons. Nothing I own is paid for and family help's me with lot's of my bill's, but no one is able to help with this. Do you think they can and will sue me?? My attorney told me that most do not that they just harrass you for a long time. But I am still worried. Shirley Idabel, OklahomaU.S.A.
Sep 18 2004
Northern Leasing ripoff New York New York
This company advertised the first month free and we have a copy of that advertisement and then they refused to honor it. Also, they did not send the whole 8 pages of their contract and began debiting our account immediately. We have filed a consumer fraud suit against them with our attorney general. Sharon Peoria, IllinoisU.S.A.
4, Report #196266
Jun 13 2006
NORTHERN LEASING ripoff NEW YORK New York
NORTHERN LEASING COMPANY. THIS COMPANY IS A LIAR, CHEATER. THEIR STAFFS ARE TRAINED TO CHEAT. I HAVE A SAME STORY WITH EVERYBODY HERE WHO WAS CHEATED AND MISLED ON THE CONTRACT. NOW, THEY KEEP CALLING ME 6 TIMES A WEEK. BUT GUESS WHAT, I AM READY TO FIGHT. I WILL PAY THEM NOTHING. I WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT ANYBODY WHO ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION WANT TO LAUNCH A LAWSUIT. I WILL BE WITH YOU. FILE A RIP-OFF REPORT ON THIS SITE. ALSO, PLEASE KEEP FIGHTING BACK. DON'T GIVE UP! NO ONE WILL PAY THEM A CENT. PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIEND, YOUR RELATIVES, YOUR CO-WORKS, AND ANYONE YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS COMPANY'S UGLY FACE!!!!! OUR TARGET IS PULL DOWN THIS BAD COMPANY!!!!! Linda fresno, CaliforniaU.S.A. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Entity: NEW YORK, New York
Mar 06 2008
Northern Leasing Criminals & Leeches Nationwide
I pay these parasites $88 / month to do nothing. Their machine that the local representative sold me does not currently work. It never really worked properly. He sold me the machine with wireless service without ever telling me that it would be an additional fee for wireless service. I guess I'm responsible to some degree but I'm a Chef not a tech-gadget-wizard. I will have paid these human leeches over $4400 by the end of the four years of my lease. From the looks of it the nightmare won't end there. I'm Arizona and I will be contacting my Attorney Generals office today. Please e mail me if you have any interest in joining forces to get some resolve on this matter. Richard pestobrother(((REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES))) Pestobrother flagstaff, ArizonaU.S.A. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Entity: Nationwide
Oct 04 2007
Northern Leasing Another victom of Northern Leasing New York New York
I am a victim of Northern Leasing. They came into my businsess stating that they could save me money on my credit card processing fees. They seemed legitimate. Promised I could cancel at anytime, etc, etc... Asked for basic information- did not give me a contract to sign. I eventually noticed that they were double charging me. Called them several times and was bounced all over the place- never was resolved..they just continued to double charge me. Then, I decided to close my business and I returned their equipment. Then the harrassing phone calls started. They would call me like 20 times a day. When I would try to talk to them about them overcharging me, they would just hang up on me. This went on for several weeks- at least 12 weeks. Then we moved out of state and that is when they reported me to the credit bureaus and trashed my credit. I have always had perfect credit so this was really upsetting to me! There is nothing that they will do to fix it- they are totally unreasonable. I do not want this company to get another dime from me. But, I need to do something about the charges on my credit reports. I really hope that something can be done about this company- they are bad, bad news and out of control! Ali h Suisun, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Jan 24 2011
NORTHERN LEASING SYSTEMS NORTHERN (DECEPTIVE, DISHONEST, COVERT,LOAN-SHARK,HIDDEN CHARGES)LEASING SYSTEMS Internet
WARNING!! Do not use this company. There is currently a class-action lawsuit against them for secretly overcharging it customers and adding an additional $4.50 to the monthly bill. I leased a sign through this company and was charged strange amounts each month. I stopped paying them and they started calling me and I told them that I would not give them another dime until they sent to me an itemized payment history. Of course they would not. The total cost of the sign didn't seem to reduce as I was paying each month, so I got supicious. They debit your checking account each month for the charges and will debit your bank account for added charges. I closed that account because they could not explain to me why I was being charged extra, and also why they charged me a tax amount for the sign. They now have filed a lawsuit against me in the state of New York because I refuse to pay them anymore money since they won't give me an itemized printout of all payments and charges. Well, I don't live in New York, not sure how that will work. STAY AWAY FROM NORTHERN LEASING SYSTEMS. Please read the lawsuit that is currently against them; Class Action upheld by judges decision in New York Supreme Court - Fraud with punitive damages. "A putative class action against Northern Leasing Systems, Inc., of New York City, asserting a fraudulent scheme to entrap small businesspersons fraudulently into equipment leases with undisclosed charges and onerous terms. Plaintiffs assert that Northern Leasing deceptively sells these leases to small businessmen through what appears to be a standard form one page lease, complete with signatures, and a personal guaranty. Thereafter, it routinely charges and collects much more than what is specified in the first page, and foists several other liabilities on the unsuspecting small businessmen. When small businessmen raise questions, Northern Leasing finally reveals the existence of 3 additional pages which make the lease irrevocable, onerous, and virtually indefinite. Routinely, these pages and their contents are never disclosed to the small businessmen at the inception, and are not incorporated into the lease. Nevertheless, Northern Leasing saddles small businessmen with all these terms and enforces them strictly. The Court has upheld the fraud claim, and the claim for punitive damages, ruling that the "allegations address more than a private wrong contending that defendants engaged in a course of conduct throughout the United States with such wanton dishonesty as to imply a criminal indifference to civil obligations." Pludeman v. Northern Leasing. A subsequent decision denied class certification, which decision is under appeal." Chittur & Associates, P.C. 286 Madison Avenue Suite 1100 New York, NY 10017 Telephone: 212-370-0447 Fax 212-370-0465 www.chittur.com According to the New York State Unified Court System, the Pludeman, Kevin vs. Northern Leasing Systems, goes back to court on June 12, 2007. I am not sure if this is the start of the class action trial or yet another pre-trial meeting. At least the case is moving forward. Thanks for your feedback. Attention New York Tax Enforcement I see the New York State Tax Enforcement visiting this site. You should really read this blog post. If any leasing customer of Northern Leasing has had "ad Valorem" taxes debited form their bank account by Northern Leasing and you have already paid your county or state taxes on the equipment. I suggest you file a report with the New York Tax Enforcement office (click here to file a report online), I have a feeling that Northern Leasing is pocketing the "taxes" they took from you and not reporting it to the state or county you live in nor are they remitting said taxes to the state of New York. The owners and directors are already in a civil fraud complaint in New York state, kind of gives reason that they might be cheating on their tax payments as well. Recent Blog Posts Note to Moses and Singer LLP - Northern Leasing Systems Inc. - You know I have seen your firms IP/domain in my website referral logs since May 2008. Also not that Northern Leasing has been aware of this protest site since may of 2007. I made sure of that. I assure you I know how to deal with SLAPP's.... Moses and Singer LLP Northern Leasing - May 2007 Read More... Is Forrester UK Holding Associated with Northern Leasing Systems? - I look through my website logs a lot and check IP's a good bit. I was looking at visits from Northern Leasing Systems to this website and when I looked up the IP address, I noticed in the same IP range as two of Northern Leasing Systems Mail Server IP's another mail server (((Redacted))). See below See for yourself... What is odd about this? Well bought Hypercom a couple of years ago. Hypercom also leases credit card equipment. Of course I am quite curious about this as I see t... Read More... NY State Court and NY Tax Enforcement Visiting This Site - It is quite heartening to see both the New York State courts and the New York Tax Enforcement division visiting this website. Perhaps Northern Leasing's business practices (or lack thereof) will receive more scrutiny. What's cool about seeing the New York Tax Enforcement division visiting this website is that Northern Leasing debited my wife's business account for over 75.00 dollars and claimed it was for "ad Valorem" taxes. In the state of Georgia we pay taxes in December for equipment. Thus... Read More... Coming Soon - NLS Sucks Complaint Forum - Read More... Welcome to Northern Leasing Systems Sucks Feel like you have been victimized by Northern Leasing Systems? Tell US News & World Report about it, and gain some satisfaction that you can do something about Northern Leasing bad business tactics. Maybe if enough victims email US News, they'll investigate NLS and make it a national news story. From US News and World Report - www.usnews.com Do you have a question or concern about how you've been treated by a company? Perhaps you've been the victim of fraud, a frustrating workplace experience, a misleading marketing campaign, or even just bad customer service. E-mail us at (((Redacted))) We'll pick some to investigate and share with you the best advice we can find in our new web column, Alpha Consumer. The Missouri Attorney General's Office Accuses Northern Leasing Systems Inc of New York of Fraud Read the Missouri Attorney General's Office Press Release regarding Fraud Accusations against Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. I encourage each and every business that has had a problem with Northern Leasing Systems to file complaints with the New York Attorney General's Office. Enough complaints and Andrew Cuomo will investigate, especially since this is a nationwide problem. I also suggest you contact the New York division of taxes if Northern Leasing has debited your account for "taxes". My guess is they aren't reporting taxes to New York or the other 49 states. Andrew Cuomo Office of the Attorney General The Capitol Albany, NY 12224-0341 Complaint Forms http://www.oag.state.ny.us/resource_center/complaints/complaints.html New York Division of Taxation http://www.tax.state.ny.us/nyshome/how_to_reach.htm Report Tax Evasion and Fraud http://www.tax.state.ny.us/reporttaxfraud.htm WARNING!! Do not use this company. There is currently a class-action lawsuit against them for secretly overcharging it customers and adding an additional $4.50 to the monthly bill. I leased a sign through this company and was charged strange amounts each month. I stopped paying them and they started calling me and I told them that I would not give them another dime until they sent to me an itemized payment history. Of course they would not. The total cost of the sign didn't seem to reduce as I was paying each month, so I got supicious. They debit your checking account each month for the charges and will debit your bank account for added charges. I closed that account because they could not explain to me why I was being charged extra, and also why they charged me a tax amount for the sign. They now have filed a lawsuit against me in the state of New York because I refuse to pay them anymore money since they won't give me an itemized printout of all payments and charges. Well, I don't live in New York, not sure how that will work. STAY AWAY FROM NORTHERN LEASING SYSTEMS. Please read the lawsuit that is currently against them; Class Action upheld by judges decision in New York Supreme Court - Fraud with punitive damages. "A putative class action against Northern Leasing Systems, Inc., of New York City, asserting a fraudulent scheme to entrap small businesspersons fraudulently into equipment leases with undisclosed charges and onerous terms. Plaintiffs assert that Northern Leasing deceptively sells these leases to small businessmen through what appears to be a standard form one page lease, complete with signatures, and a personal guaranty. Thereafter, it routinely charges and collects much more than what is specified in the first page, and foists several other liabilities on the unsuspecting small businessmen. When small businessmen raise questions, Northern Leasing finally reveals the existence of 3 additional pages which make the lease irrevocable, onerous, and virtually indefinite. Routinely, these pages and their contents are never disclosed to the small businessmen at the inception, and are not incorporated into the lease. Nevertheless, Northern Leasing saddles small businessmen with all these terms and enforces them strictly. The Court has upheld the fraud claim, and the claim for punitive damages, ruling that the "allegations address more than a private wrong contending that defendants engaged in a course of conduct throughout the United States with such wanton dishonesty as to imply a criminal indifference to civil obligations." Pludeman v. Northern Leasing. A subsequent decision denied class certification, which decision is under appeal." Chittur & Associates, P.C. 286 Madison Avenue Suite 1100 New York, NY 10017 Telephone: 212-370-0447 Fax 212-370-0465 www.chittur.com According to the New York State Unified Court System, the Pludeman, Kevin vs. Northern Leasing Systems, goes back to court on June 12, 2007. I am not sure if this is the start of the class action trial or yet another pre-trial meeting. At least the case is moving forward. Thanks for your feedback. Attention New York Tax Enforcement I see the New York State Tax Enforcement visiting this site. You should really read this blog post. If any leasing customer of Northern Leasing has had "ad Valorem" taxes debited form their bank account by Northern Leasing and you have already paid your county or state taxes on the equipment. I suggest you file a report with the New York Tax Enforcement office (click here to file a report online), I have a feeling that Northern Leasing is pocketing the "taxes" they took from you and not reporting it to the state or county you live in nor are they remitting said taxes to the state of New York. The owners and directors are already in a civil fraud complaint in New York state, kind of gives reason that they might be cheating on their tax payments as well. Recent Blog Posts Note to Moses and Singer LLP - Northern Leasing Systems Inc. - You know I have seen your firms IP/domain in my website referral logs since May 2008. Also not that Northern Leasing has been aware of this protest site since may of 2007. I made sure of that. I assure you I know how to deal with SLAPP's.... Moses and Singer LLP Northern Leasing - May 2007 Read More... Is Forrester UK Holding Associated with Northern Leasing Systems? - I look through my website logs a lot and check IP's a good bit. I was looking at visits from Northern Leasing Systems to this website and when I looked up the IP address, I noticed in the same IP range as two of Northern Leasing Systems Mail Server IP's another mail server (((Redacted))). See below See for yourself... What is odd about this? Well bought Hypercom a couple of years ago. Hypercom also leases credit card equipment. Of course I am quite curious about this as I see t... Read More... NY State Court and NY Tax Enforcement Visiting This Site - It is quite heartening to see both the New York State courts and the New York Tax Enforcement division visiting this website. Perhaps Northern Leasing's business practices (or lack thereof) will receive more scrutiny. What's cool about seeing the New York Tax Enforcement division visiting this website is that Northern Leasing debited my wife's business account for over 75.00 dollars and claimed it was for "ad Valorem" taxes. In the state of Georgia we pay taxes in December for equipment. Thus... Read More... Coming Soon - NLS Sucks Complaint Forum - Read More... Welcome to Northern Leasing Systems Sucks Feel like you have been victimized by Northern Leasing Systems? Tell US News & World Report about it, and gain some satisfaction that you can do something about Northern Leasing bad business tactics. Maybe if enough victims email US News, they'll investigate NLS and make it a national news story. From US News and World Report - www.usnews.com Do you have a question or concern about how you've been treated by a company? Perhaps you've been the victim of fraud, a frustrating workplace experience, a misleading marketing campaign, or even just bad customer service. E-mail us at (((Redacted))) We'll pick some to investigate and share with you the best advice we can find in our new web column, Alpha Consumer. The Missouri Attorney General's Office Accuses Northern Leasing Systems Inc of New York of Fraud Read the Missouri Attorney General's Office Press Release regarding Fraud Accusations against Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. I encourage each and every business that has had a problem with Northern Leasing Systems to file complaints with the New York Attorney General's Office. Enough complaints and Andrew Cuomo will investigate, especially since this is a nationwide problem. I also suggest you contact the New York division of taxes if Northern Leasing has debited your account for "taxes". My guess is they aren't reporting taxes to New York or the other 49 states. Andrew Cuomo Office of the Attorney General The Capitol Albany, NY 12224-0341 Complaint Forms http://www.oag.state.ny.us/resource_center/complaints/complaints.html New York Division of Taxation http://www.tax.state.ny.us/nyshome/how_to_reach.htm Report Tax Evasion and Fraud http://www.tax.state.ny.us/reporttaxfraud.htm   CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Entity: , Internet
8, Report #204130
Aug 02 2006
Northern Leasing Systems Ripoff leasing credit card terminal New York New York Internet
We had a similar experience in 1998. This company needs to be stopped. However, they did file a judgement against us that is filed in New York, It has been on my credit but has not stopped me from refinancing or really affected my credit in any way since otherwise we have excellent credit. We just tell the lender to google Northern leasing Systems and read the Rip-Off Reports. One of the banks we dealth with had even been ripped off by them. Don't understand how they are allowed to do this. So, just do NOT pay them, just hang up everytime they call, ignore their certified mails and return them to them unopened. They are so dishonest, it will catch up with them sooner or later. DO NOT PAY THEM, WHEN THEY CALL , JUST LAUGH AT THEM. They stop sooner or later. Trecia Vienna, VirginiaU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Jun 03 2012
Northern Leasing Systems Northen leasing Systems New York, New York
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. is a provider of leases for credit card machines. 2001 we were sold a bill of goods that was erroneous. For starters the credit card machine did not work, after numerous complaints we contacted them and they refused to make it right ie replace etc. We returned the credit card machine and asked to cancel for lack of service. On numerous occasions we attempted to resolve and they were hostile and threatened to destroy our credit. They did. There was no summons or legal documentation that support any type of lawsuit that would warrant UNAUTHORIZED charges right to dispute etc. to my account. Wells Fargo gave them $4640.00. Patty El Paso, TX.
Oct 14 2010
Northern Leasing LFG - MBF many others Credit Card Leasing Scams New York New York
This just happened but law enforcement refuses to go after Northern Leasing which is using variables within the same type of scam. Yes this is from the Mortgage Industry but again these people used fraud in documentation - wire transfer fraud and there is multiple counts of felonious acts. Why is it OK for the ones within the credit processing companies to do the same thing when the same laws are on the books that involve the very same issue. In law this condition of pattern can be used as a tort. I am not a lawyer but again its within the laws of the constitution, state law, county laws all of which are being opened violated within any law enforcement agencies protecting the rights of the people. Please call me if you have a issue in this I am creating a very large group to deal with this issue.  call (((Redacted))) on going conference calls for victims on Mon Thursday at 10pm Radio broadcast on Sunday Join in STOP THIS CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BY LINKING TOGETHER AS ONE HUGH GROUP Lets March on Washington Before the election call us sign us become a member post this on every site that involves discussion on this issue the only win will be by all of us coming together! D'anne B (((Redacted))) Conference call number Mondays- Thursday each week  (((Redacted))) Northern Leasing Systems Corporation 1-21 Lease Finance Group LLC LFG Group LLC IpPayment Merchant Systems  PSS SYSTEMS AKA LEASE FINANCE GROUP  AND ALL OF THE OTHER COMPANIES THEY HAVE CREATED IPO's on the stock market and trades via Goldman please get involved stop this corruption now! 10 Indicted in Sophisticated Mortgage Fraud Scheme's Ten defendants were indictment in a sophisticated mortgage fraud scheme: Michael Lock, Mortgage Broker; Honda McCray, Mortgage Broker; Chianti Clay, Mortgage Broker; Monique Dunlap, Loan Originator; Marcus Leonard, Document Forger; Ruben Fields, Appraiser; Nicole Brown, Owner & Operator of Day Care House; Lisa Corella, Closing Agent; and Krista Jerry, Loan Originator, all of Milwaukee, Wisconsin; and Kevin Salmon, Muskego, Wisconsin, Closing Agent. Each of the defendants were charged with multiple counts of wire and mail fraud in connection with the scheme. Clay and Colella were also charged with a count of bank fraud. The Indictment, which contains a total of twenty one counts, alleges that the defendants acted to secure mortgage loans though the submission of fraudulent loan applications and falsely inflated property appraisals. After dividing the fraud proceeds among themselves, they let the loans go into default and the properties go into foreclosure. According to the indictment, Lock and McCray advanced the scheme through their mortgage brokerage company, World Financial Mortgage, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and Slamann closed some of the fraudulently obtained loans through his business, Excell Closing Services, Kenosha, Wisconsin. The scheme involved at least 25 properties (21 of which are listed in the indictment) and more than $2 million in loan proceeds. 3323 North Richards St., Milwaukee; 1918 N 13th St., Milwaukee; 2951 N. Buffum St., Milwaukee; 2838 N 11th St., Milwaukee; 3128 N 42nd St., Milwaukee; 4944 N 24th Pl., Milwaukee; 2761 N 23rd St., Milwaukee; 2763 N 6th St., Milwaukee; 3876 N 52nd St., Milwaukee; 3332 N 38th St., Milwaukee; 4251 N 42nd St., Milwaukee; 3240-3242 N Palmer, Milwaukee; 3374 N 25th St., Milwaukee; 5822-5824 N 64th St., Milwaukee; 2975 N 24th St., Milwaukee; 3732 N 27th St., Milwaukee; 3771 N 10th St., Milwaukee; 3386 N 26th St., Milwaukee; 7330 W Medford Ave., Milwaukee; Each defendant faces up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each wire or mail fraud conviction. Clay and Colella also face up to 30 years in prison and a $1 million fine on the bank fraud charge. The charges arise from a two year joint state and federal investigation conducted by members of the Public Integrity Unit of the Milwaukee County District Attorneys Office, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Office of the Inspector General. The case is being prosecuted by Special Assistant United States Attorney Kurt B. Benkley and Assistant United States Attorney Carol L. Kraft. The public is cautioned that indictment is a charging document and the that defendants are presumed innocent unless proved guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Posted by Staff Reporter on 08/03/07 at 04:11 AM this indictment is just a drop in the bucket on this scam. These people stole houses from many people that didn'tt know how to fight back. The people were thrown to the street and the legal system has turned a blind eye to this situation for 3 or more years. all of the people involved should be put in a hole with rattle snakes. Posted by Isaac sawyer on 08/07 at 10:08 AM any outcome on this case. Wanted to know but cant find info. Posted by troy on 09/02 at 10:16 PM I have seen nothing additional on this matter at this time Posted by Isaac s on 09/03 at 04:54 AM Who is upholding the rights of Millions of consumers who had there homes ripped right from them on these Mortgage Banking Frauds generated from within the Crisis on Wall Street which used consumers homes as a means to create large pools of mortgages within the secondary market which were transferred into Credit and Equity Default Swaps which made trillions of dollars on unknown-able consumers. Yes indeed theses people were arrested but the family who loss there home is still in the street and foreclosed on based on a very open fraud being committed within every court within the United States. There is no law enforcement provided to stop the foreclosures on the basis of these frauds nothing. The consumer is then left without home and or credit. In addition they are asked to bail out those who created the fraud in the first place. Indeed this is great I am seek the following: Seeking People who are currently in default within Illinois with their Mortgage payments, we are seeking those who feel, know, and have documentation, evidence that they were placed in Predatory Mortgages and that these loans were created within the current Mortgage Crisis, We are looking for the Following People: Those who were given the loans who had no knowledge that the loans offered were being sold on the secondary market, then traded within secondary pools into overseas markets, whereby the value was then transferred into assets which produced CDS Credit Default Swaps, EDS Equity Default Swaps, and financial tooled positions which lead to the current mortgage crisis. Many of these loans were from Interest Only Products. These loans were possibility fraudulent to unknowledgable Consumers. Whereby some alleged that those within the Banking and Securities Industries made Trillions of dollars from hidden requirements created to pick borrowers who they knew would fail, so that loans would then transfer into pools within a intended purpose of recover these properties into pools of financial instruments used as CD'S, EDS and traded on the options, put markets on Wall Street and foreign exchanges. We are seeking both Borrowers and Mortgage Loan Officers, Mortgage Bankers and others who have knowledge of these impossible frauds and or witnesses these issues from within the industry who are willing to come forth and discuss what they saw, that had full knowledge of that can help the consumer regain their homes. Purpose to create a way to protect consumers who are, have, and will soon in the future lose their homes due to possible fraud, within securities markets, and banking. These loans were possibility fraudulent to unknowledgable Consumers. Whereby some alleged that those within the Banking and Securities Industries made Trillions of dollars from hidden requirements created to pick borrowers who they knew would fail, so that loans would then transfer into pools within an intended purpose of recover these properties into pools of financial instruments used as CD'S, EDS and traded on the options, put markets on Wall Street and foreign exchanges. Borrowers Needed for this study, will share their story and we are seeking consumers matching this background: a) Living within Minority Communities formerly RED LINED b) High risk due to higher income to debt ratios c) Changes within the values of homes by over appraising of values d) Using at risk rehabbers, builders and others who sought loans within the rehab business whereby they were given no-doc loans, with little verification of income and or assets. e) Single White males and or women with no family and or spouse signed on to the loan who fell within the areas of being between 33-45 years of age that had good credit but worked within jobs with flexible income ranges. Re: those within the building trade and other fields. f) Looking for those who complained of changes to loans amounts, whereby the amount of income was changed to allow for the process of their loan along with those who felt that there was use of falsified documentation to allow the loan to process. g) People who had loans given on property whereby the deeds were clouded whereby the issue of property pin number was non-existing, changed, and or there was a issue of ownership which was still allowed within mortgage contract. h)Those who had payments on time and verified this information within courtroom cases which was not allowed within the court. I) and all others that feel and have a valid claim to Mortgage Fraud within the State of Illinois.
Nov 01 2011
Northern Leasing Inc Debit card machine Leasing company Edmonton, Alberta Canada
I have been scammed by this company.I was offered a machine for free by a salesperson after he found out I had purchased a non Chip machine a couple of years earlier to keep me as a customer he offered to replace the non chip machine with a chip machine for free ( I had  told him I thought the business would close in the next year). The contract I signed was Modified after signing,The salesman was fired for fraud and his number is not in serviceI was put in a 5 year Non cancelable lease for this debit machine that is worth under $200.00.My business has closed and I am now in battle with these crooks. These people  prey on small business who are not prepared and know very little and they use high pressure tactics.I was lied to cheated and stuck with a 5year Unrealistic lease that is valued at $3000.00.I have offered to settle but they want All there cash and nothing less. There is loads of complaints regarding this company. I am from Canada and want to join in the class action lawsuit.
Entity: Edmonton, Alberta
Oct 16 2014
Northern Leasing Fraud leasing New york city New york
Last year a received a letter in the mail from Northern  Leasing looking for payment on Leasing equipment. I dont have any Business and the info did not make sense. I called them and they put me through the fraud department and told me someone made a lease under my name. they faxed a copy of the lease agreement  over 3 thousand worth and told to fill the afedaved, make three signatures and proveided copy of personal ID and they would take care of it. I contacted the police they told me try to resolve it. i gave them a copy of my drivers license library card and signed it and got my lawer to stamp it. The kept calling for more  Identification, i contacted the police again they realized that they are the ones doing the fraud and advice me not to give them any information because they could use it to cause more problems. The  Lease agreement only has my name, address and birth date correct. part of Social Insurance number is wrong, bank info is wrong  signature is wrong. So i told them many times i will not give u any more info. But every month they call, and i made two big mistake give them information they dont have and give them my work number. I did file a police report last year, i provided police info for them, but officer told me not give them the police report as it has all my personal info.  He also told me they can request the police report. I told them and they said our policy doesn't allows to do that. I suggested u  know where i am i will meet someone to show id or go to a lawer  and show proof of ID. They don't want that they want your personal information.  I will be seeing a lawer tomorrow. Mario
Entity: toronto, Ontario
Jul 14 2016
1st Northern Leasing bond co. Merchant Leasing Equipment Grand Rapids Michigan
This is a merchant equipment leasing company, sending harassaing letters regarding an account I am not famaliar with.  T.J. Reynolds atlantaautodiesel@gmail.com
Entity: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Dec 20 2016
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc Leasing Equiptment New York New York
I was running a small bussiness back in 2008, I went out of bussiness and Northern Leasing Inc. is trying to make me pay a amount of 1422.18. They dis sue me, I am going thru this right now. so if anyone can help me to see how I can get out of this situation. I would really appreciated, as of right now I have not paid them anything yet.
Jan 14 2004
NORTHERN LEASING SYSTEMS INC. RIPOFF & FRAUD NEW YORK New York
I worked for my brother-in-law, Franklin P. Harris dba PayLess Glass Service (as office manager) in Marysville, Ca from March 2000 to January 2002. My brother-in-law was the owner operator of Payless Glass Service. Shortly after taking over as office manager a representative of Northern Leasing Systems Inc. came by and talked us into leasing their credit card machine. Victor (their rep.) told me that I (as office manager) should sign the contract and they would just check out Payless Glass. When it came down to ordering the machine I went out into the shop and brought Frank into the office and had Victor explain everything to him. Frank signed the contract and we were in business. Victor continued to come by and visit? He would come in the evening, or on a Saturday mostly when I would be in the office alone. I was uncomfortable and told Frank, Tracy (our employee) and my son-in-law Matt to stick close if they saw him. One evening when he offered to stay, and walk me to my car I told him I did perfectly fine with the dog (the Rottwieler) and the office gun (the 357). Victor never came back. I quit (with notice)in January of 2002 and moved to Texas where we bought our business. I started getting letters and phone calls from Northern Leasing. They harrassed me so much I refused to answer the phone and turned it over to an attorney. The bottom line is, although I have had platinum credit all my life I am now being sued for the credit card machine. When I was served with papers, the copy of the contract has only my name on it. Someone has written in partner (not my writing)afer my signature. The contract with Frank's name on it is not there and they deny it exists. After month's of harrassing Frank to send them their machine (he claimed it was in storeage) Northern Leasing denies having it even though I have a copy of the return receipt signed. Now I am going to have to pay them $2,400.00 and I do not even have the machine. Their representative Victor, totally misrepresented their company, sexually harrassed me (I have witnesses), they deny having the credit card machine, they switched the contract and wrote in partner and there is nothing I can do about it. I CAN, however, write this report and write a letter to the editor in our home town paper. People deserve to know just how Northern Leasing Systems Inc. and Franklin P. Harris conduct business. I believe I am a victim of a double whammy! Family skunk on one side and Business Skunk on the other. If enough people let others know about both Skunks people will begin to be leary. Carol PARIS, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: NEW YORK, New York
16, Report #212029
Sep 21 2006
Northern Leasing ripoff scam artists cons relentless unethical stealing criminals New York New York
High Pressure sales lead a student assistant in our Gallery in Florida to just sign the contract representing our company which is now no longer. After trying to return the $30.00 piece of equipment, they told me of the cancelation fee...1800.00 We never even used the machine. I didn't even sign the contract. The people on the phone use threatening voices, They are rude and do not listen to your story, no matter what, harrasment is at least 5 times a day on cell phones, friends phones, this has got to be illegal. John sAINT PETERSBURG, FloridaU.S.A.
17, Report #181905
Mar 18 2006
Northern Leasing ripoff, fraud, dishonest New York New York
I had someone solicit me for a credit card machine after agreeing to a six month no contracr trial I agreed. I did not want to rent the machine I wanted to buy one, I was told after the trial period they would let me buy one for around $700.00. Well within three months I liked the machine and called to get lock in at the rate given to me and buy the machine. To my surprise I had a contract according to the company. I asked for a copy of this contract and that took 7 months and lot of phone time to get a copy, in that time my rates had gone up and i could not due anything about it. Finally I was given Northern Leasings phone number when the copy of the contract had arrived. To my surprise this contract had a signiture on it. It was not my signiture. Well it was a signiture but not signed by me. I had sent this equipment back to the company and tried with no success for over a year to fix this. I tried after speaking with a lawyer to come to an agreement I really did not want to agree to any thing but leagl fees would be triple the expense so I was advised to make an agreement. Northern Leasing told me my cost would be over $2500.00 and if I did not pay they would put it on my credit report. I know have 2 marks on my credit report 1 from Northern Leasing and 1 from a court judgement I never new about. This company is the biggest ripoff. Dot Wilmington, MassachusettsU.S.A.
Jan 13 2006
Northern Leasing ripoff lease scam and forgery New York New York
This company is telling me I signed personally for a credit card machine terminal and I just work for the business not an owner. They call my home every 10 minutes until I answer. This is the most disgusting company I have ever seen!!! Not at all happy when my brand new daughter can not nap because they keep calling for something I don't have any responsibity. Sick and tired and my wife and child are too. Brent st.louis, MissouriU.S.A.
Mar 10 2005
Northern Leasing Systems ripoff and scams New York New York
Back in summer 2002, we opened small contracting business and we called one of Northern Leasing agent in North California. We told her that we need a credit card processing machine that can be operated with land phone line and wireless phone. She had me signed 4 years lease with $ 50/month. The forms were already filled out and all she needed is my signature. I trusted her and I signed the lease agreement without reading them. The agent also told us that we could return and cancel the lease anytime if we do not need it anymore. The fees etc. When we received the machine, we found out that this machine could not be operated with phone line so we called her back. She said that she will replaced the Hypercom with Nurit.She had me signed another lease because this machine cost more. We finally got the machine and and return the other one. Five or six months later Northern Leasing called me and reminded me that I was behind with lease payments. I told her that I have been paying on time. She mentioned the lease numbers and soon I realized that Northern Leasing have two leases on me. One with our business name and the other is with my name. I called their agent, first she said that she will take care of it. Weeks passed and Northern Leasing called me again,different person. He told me that I have to pay and if I do not pay than will file suit against me and also destroy my credit rating. I explained the facts and he quickly told me that Northern Leasing does not have connection with the agent. I persisted not to pay the other lease and I made several phone calls with this agent and she never returned my calls.After so many deragotories, threats and condecending calls from Northern Leasing, I also return the Nuritand stop paying the lease. A year passed by, someone claimed from Northern Leasing collection called me and he threaten me that if I do not pay now, he will turns it over to legal department. He made an offer to settle. I was told that this was Northern leasing final offer to close the leases. I ended up paying Northern Leasing over $ 2000. I do not remember the exact amount. That was a year ago. Now, since last fall 2004, someone else from Northern leasing called me again and demanding payments on another lease for Nurit. I explained to him that I alread settle with Northern Leasing and he claimed that he does not have record for it. I told him to get lost. I told him that Northern leasing and its agents are nothing but legalized robber and scammer. I also realized those machine are cost much less than Northern Leasing agent told me. For example, The Hypercom was $ 400 not $ 2500.The Nurit was $ 750 and not $ 4800. We would not signed a lease if this agent told us the truth. Furthermore this Northern Leasing agent lied about the terms of the lease. This agent told us that we could cancel anytime. When Norhern Leasing sent us the copies, we realized that we had been scam. Northern Leasing quickly pointed out that they do not have connection with this agent. They only bought these leases. I asked Northern Leasing if that is the fact, how did they know this agent and bough all these leases from her. Northern Leasing did not answer me.Northern Leasing had sent me legal papers from their lawyer. They made final demand or they will proceed with their frivolous law suits.They said that I have to appear in New York's court and they will demanded the monetary compensation. I will be responsible for the remaining original lease amount plus the interest plus court fees plus lawyer fees plus other fees. They said that they will make sure that they will put liens on my personal property, local docketing,wage garnishment and bank restrainets. We are minorities and most the time we could not fight back when we got scammed. But this one is really outrageous and despicable. Just because Northern Leasing is big corporations with big monies and lawyers on their payroll, they think they could got away with their dishonest practices. To us, their business practices are nothing but legalized robberies and scams. They need to be stop and prosecuted. Could somebody or organization out there help us. I could not even afford the trip to New York and I know they will win their civil law suits against me. Norhern Leasing already indicated that in their condesending phone calls. Northern Leasing already assured me that they will win. They are acting like mobs. As it is now, I just got served with their civil law suits. You can contact me through the rebuttal key. Andre Castro Valley, CaliforniaU.S.A. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
May 23 2005
Northern Leasing ripoff, fraud, jerks, New York New York
In the fall of '99 someone stole my name and social security number, and got a lease from Northern Leasing. Although I told Northern Leasing on several occasions this was not me, they still kept coming after me. They put alleged judgement notices on my door, and put bad marks on my credit report Even after I filed for identity theft, they still refused to remove the marks, and still try to get money out of me. Furthermore, they are attempting to use scare tactics, by saying I will have to go to court in New York. Because their company came to California to do business, this should not be the case. IF i did in fact owe money (even though, as previously stated, I didn't even sign a lease with them) because they came to California to do business, they have to go through the California court system. NORTHERN LEASING IS OUT FOR BLOOD... do not get taken in by them. Mindy Washington, District of ColumbiaU.S.A.
Jul 26 2007
Northern Leasing Systems Non cancellable agreement a rip off New York New York
This company is a rip off!!! Refused to cancel my contract when their equipment didn't work as promised. Sued me in a New York Court and filed a judgment against me for $1800. Told me if I gave them $2800 they would release the judgement. 2 months after I gave them the pay-off money they still havn't released the judgement!!! Brad Bloomington, IndianaU.S.A.
Jul 25 2007
Northern Leasing ripoff Idenity theft New York City New York
Last year, my mother, who has never ever leased ANY equipment from Northern Leasing, nor any equipment from any company, ever, was contacted by Northern Leasing's collection department looking for payment. My mother has never owned a business. They had her name down, but it appears that either someone who had actually had a contract with this company by the same name had said they had moved to my mother's address. My mother never even lived at the original address that Northern Leasing has. Northern Leasing wanted copies of my mother's passport, and other pertinent information, which, of course, my parents did not send them, suspecting identitiy theft. They DID however, contact the police, who sent some information, and it seemed that this matter was resolved. Well, my mother was contacted AGAIN this year by Northern Leasing's legal department, my parents called and told them this had been resolved, and Northern Leasing is once again asking for copies of passports, etc, etc so they can send them to handwriting experts.... they also claim they lost the information my parents sent in last year. Needless to say, my parents are consulting a lawyer. Has anyone else had this type of contact with Northern Leasing?? (Never even heard of them until you got letters from them, never been in business...etc??) I believe this is a case of identity theft either on the part of Northern Leasing, or the person who originally dealt with them in one of their contracts. Anyone else out there with a similar experience?? Kelly Lynbrook, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: New York City, New York
Jul 19 2007
Northern Leasing Systems Small businesses beware!! Ripoff New York New York
Two years ago, we were scammed into leasing a Talento credit card machine from Northern Leasing Systems. Richard Androlevich of Global Processing Services (Lake Butler, FL), a local representative for Northern Leasing, estimated that our credit card processing services (including the machine rental) would cost $70 per month. When we received our first bill, it was almost triple that amount. Of course, Mr. Androlevich was no where to be found when it came to rectifying our complaints. The processing company cancelled our agreement immediately, and I tried in vain to get Northern Leasing Systems to rescind the lease. After written communication with Northern Leasing, I called their customer service number in New York City and was told that my credit rating would be severely damaged if I stopped payment on the lease as I was the personal guarantor. We have been paying for a credit card machine for two years that we do not use or want. This company preys on small businesses and must be stopped. What a nightmare. Judy Orlando, FloridaU.S.A.
Jul 31 2007
Northern Leasing NY Call Your District Attorney ASAP NY New York
NOTICE: ALL the Victims from Northern Leasing NY Same thing happened to me in Year 2005. I finally won the case. I went to the District Attorney. They found some fraud terms in NLSI's contract which are against the law. GO TALK TO YOUR DISTRICT ATTORNEY ASAP. They can help you, also they are collecting more complains from everywhere. When the complains are more enough, they will bring the bad company to general court. Please Do It for Yourself. Linda fresno, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: NY, New York
Nov 20 2006
Northern Leasing Systems fraudulent contract New York New York
MY NAME IS CLAIRE PHILLIPS. I FIRST CAME IN CONTACT WITH THIS COMPANY WHEN ONE OF THEIR SALESMAN CONTACTED ME BY PHONE TO PURCHASE A MERCHANT CREDIT CARD MACHINE. I WS SHARING AN OFFICE WITH A MECHANIC SHOP AT THE TIME. THE DAY I RECEIVED THE MACHINE I CONTACTED VISA INTERNATONAL AND WAS TOLD THAT IS WAS ILLEGAL FOR TWO SEPERATE BUSINESS' TO USE A CREDIT CARD MACHINE. I CONTACTED NORTHEN LEASING SYSTEMS AND THEY SAID THAT THEY APOLOGIZE FOR THEIR SALESMAN AND TO SEND THE MACHINE BACK. I SENT THE MACHINE BACK THROUGH FEDEX. I NEVER USED THE MACHINE. A YEAR LATER THEY CONTACTED ME ABOUT PAYING FOR THE MACHINE. I EVEN SENT THEM A FAXED LETTER AND THEY STOPPED TAKING THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. THAT DID NOT MATTER THEY KEPT WRITING ME ABOUT THE MONEY. THEN ANOTHER YEAR GOES BY AND THEY SEND A GUY INTO MY OTHER BUSINESS, A BAR, AND SAID THAT THEY WANTED TO PLACE AN ATM MACHINE IN MY BAR. I GAVE THEM MY INFORMATION AND A VOIDED CHECK. HE SAID THAT HE WOULD GET BACK TO ME ABOUT INSTALLING THE MACHINE. ABOUT FOUR MONTHS GO BY AND I SEE THAT THEY ARE TAKING $85.00 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. MY BANK TOLD ME TO CHANGE THE ACOUNT NUMBER AND BECAUSE THEY WOULD JUST CHANGE THE AMOUNT AND KEEP TAKING THE MONEY OUT. SO I DID AND THE BACK ONLY REFUNDED THE LAST 30 DAYS WORTH OF WITHDRAWALS. THE WITHDRAWALS I FOUND OUT FROM NORTHERN LEASING WAS FOR THE CREDIT CARD MACHINE AT MY OTHER BUSINESS, THE USED CAR LOT. HEN THEY STARTED CALLING AND HARASSING ME. I TALKED TO A COUPLE OF THEIR LAWYERS AND EXPLAIND WHAT HAPPENED AND THAT THEY GOT MY BARS ACCOUNT NUMBER ABOUT LYING ABOUT RECEIVING AN ATM MACHINE. EACH TIME THE LAWYER WOULD TELL ME THAT THEY WOULD CLEAR IT UP. THEN A MONTH WOULD GO BY AND A DIFFERENT LAWYER WOULD CALL ME. THEN THEY FILED A LAWSUIT. I SENT IN A RESPONSE TO THE COURT HOUSE. BUT BECAUSE I COULD NOT AFFORD A LAWYER AND TRAVEL TO NEW YORK ,THEY GOT A JUDGEMENT AGAINST ME. THEN I WAS BUYING A HOUSE AND THEY TOLD ME TO PAY THE JUDGEMENT TO GET IT OFF MY CREDIT. SO I PAID THIS $2700 THAT I DID NOT OWE JUST TO GET MY HOME FINANCED. NOW ABOUT 3 YEARS LATER HERE COMES NORTHERN LEASING AGAIN. NOW THEY ARE SAYING THAT I HAVE ANOTHER CONTRACT WITH THEM. THIS IS AN ABOLUTE LIE. THEY MAILED ME A COPY OF A CONTRACT THAT HAD MY SIGNATURE COPY AND PASTED ON IT. I NEVER SIGNED THIS NEW CONTRACT. I NEVER HEARD OF A COMPANY DOING SOME OUT RIGHT FRAUD LIKE THIS. PLEASE HELP. Claire Houston, TexasU.S.A.

Showing 1-25 | Showing Page 1 of 211