NORTHERN LEASING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: northern leasing

There may be more reports for "northern leasing"

For more results perform a general search for "northern leasing"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jan 14 2007
Northern Leasing Deceives And Then Sues New York New York
In June of 2004 my company signed a 1 page agreement with Northern Leasing Systems for 48 months @ 65.00. After 11 months, the used equipment they sent me failed to work. I notified Northern Leasing of the concern and was told new items would be sent out and the old items retreived via UPS. I reinstalled my old equipment and waited over 8 months-nothing happened. I repeatedly told Northern Leasing that I would not pay lease on defective items. I was politely told that they could care less if the items work - it states that in my contract. When I requested a copy of my contract it was now 4 pages long. It also stated that my contract was for $85.00 per month instead of $65.00. I was amazed and extremely upset. A few weeks later I found out I was being sued in New York state. This was also in my contract. Along with my court papers, I was sent a copy of other business owners court documents. These court papers reflect how Northern Leasing always win. We are scheduled for court in New York in February 2007. I guess I have no alternative but to appear and plea my case. Heck, the wife and I need a little vacation anyway. After a search of this company, I have found hundreds of similar complaints. How does a company like this skew the facts and then hide and use our own court systems against us? I am amazed at how our elected officials allow this to happen, but I have also been told that the federal government uses Northern Leasing when developing new business start up plans. Is there any way to beat these Rip-Off Artists? Marty Union, MissouriU.S.A.
Aug 01 2003
Northern Leasing Systems Inc ripped off and scammed Sioux Falls South Dakota
Lease expired continued to charge me almost $500 They will not tell you when the lease expires you must tell them you won't get a refund either ..... They have a clause in the lease (usually 4 years) that states they will not contact you when the lease expires and that you must contact then to stop having them deduct money from your checking account. I got nailed for almost $500. This is a deceitful clause in the contract that only aids them in capturing more revenue from customers. Whether this clause is legal or not it is a scam designed only for the purpose to defraud customers out of money then they owe lining Northern Leasing systems, Inc's pockets. Andrew Elfers, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
May 10 2004
NORTHERN LEASING SYSTEMS ripoff NEW YORK CITY NEW YORK
I too was ripped off from Northern Leasing Systems. I recieved a call from a sales agent with info about credit card machines. I told the man I spoke to that I had just cancelled my account with another credit company because they were also ripping me off. The agent asked me all sorts of questions about my account and kept saying he could not believe what they were charging me and he could give me a much better deal. I had just opened a beauty salon so I hadn't been bringing in much business. Little did I know I was about to be screwed over. To make a long story short they offered 25.00 a month and after two years the machine would be paid off and I would pay 10.00 a month. They ended up charging me an extra 6.20 which I later found out was for insurance. Unbelievable. I tried to cancel only to find out I can't. I have four more years. Apparently I signed a four year lease which later I found was written in the teeny tiniest writing you've ever seen. I'm planning on closing my salon for a better opportunity and I certainly don't need this machine. The people I've dealt with have been very rude. I'd really appreciate a little advice. They say I can get out of the lease for a mere 1,400.00. This is the ultimate rip-off. Lisa PITTSFIELD, MassachusettsU.S.A.
Entity: NEW YORK CITY, Nationwide
Apr 29 2004
Northern Leasing Systems rip-off! New York New York
They were deducting the amount of the lease from our account after the lease ended. Now they want us to pay close to $1,000.00 for equipment that is worthless & trashed. What do we do? Pay them? They are very rude & ignorant! Lisa pittston, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Nov 28 2003
NORTHERN LEASING SYSTEMS, INC. ripoff NEW YORK New York
My name is Jacque I purchased a piece of equipment to help my store here in Florida, the machinery never worked was never programmed correctly 2 times I had to replace the equipment and I never got to use it from Northern Leasing and the contract just like the other people Mr. Michael Bresette and his wife had we had problems with them keep taking money out of our acct without asking and going around using a different name to take out we too had to take the account and close it. Also we had to pay 43.42 a month and sometimes the amount they would take out was more , maybe 2 or 3 times in one month wehad this done for 2 months I told them I did not want the equipment at a specified time within 30 days and they did not respond to me. I then wrote and called them they still insisted to take money out of my acct and then put a judgement on me for the whole amot for 6 months time of 1,837.70 dollars and wanted the equipment which i had already sent them as soon as it did not program correctly. they told me they would correct the error but never di and now they are still pursuing me and threatening a lawsuit and atty fees and court costs and they are telling me I must come to NY for hearing or I will be liable for fees and court costs. Their is a lemon law in Florida that says you cannot do what they are doing and they are ruining my credit also. The only thing I want to do is sue them they owe me $150.00 for taking moore money out of my acct than they were supposed to and the Bank fees of $28.00 for every time they drew out the money. Please help us in Pensacola, Florida! Jacque PENSACOLA, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: NEW YORK, New York
Oct 10 2004
Northern Leasing System Terrorists ripoff, scammed, New York New York
Since Sept. 11, 2001, international terrorists have stolen our peace, joy and freedom from us. We all have been trying very hard to get back with our lives. Many of us as small business owners have been suffering from the slow economy. As a country, we all have been doing our very best to survive. Similarly, we have domestic terrorists like Northern Leasing System, Inc. who have been scammed and victimized many innocent, hard working business people across the country. They steal our peace, joy, and freedom from us. They are no different from those terrorists with evil intention to harm us and our country. Therefore, I ask you all(victims) to stand up to fight these domestic terrorists (NLS), we all need to be bold and diligent to defeat these scums. We all need to united and work together. If you have been deceived or cheated by NLS or its agents. Please do these following: 1. Report to Federal Trade Commission. Visit www.consumer.gov/idthef or call toll free 1-877-438-4338 2. Report to Better Business Bureau in New York. Visit www.newyork.bbb.org 3. Report to the national consumer reporting agencies. www.equifax.com , www.experian.com , www.transunion.com 4. Report to your local police department. 5. Join class action suit against NLS. Contact me by using the rebuttal box below. 6. contact and communicate with other victims 7. Send your message to NSL's president to let him know that Justice is coming after him. Or we may want to go visit him in New York. We all have the responsibility to stop these evils, and we have to act on it. May God help us bring down these enemy. And May God bless America. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~ Albert Einstein CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. Long Marietta, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Sep 24 2004
Northern Leasing Systems ripoff lease from h*ll New York
Northern leaseing system rips off small business with the lease from hell. In august of 2000 I leased a credit card maching from Northern leasing inc of new york for three years at $29.99 per month, which some how turned into $36.89 per month. I soon realised this was much to high for this machine. But I did sign the contract so I paid the amount for three years. When the three years expired I called to cancel the lease at which time I was told, oh no your contract is for four years. Not wishing to hear any more crap. I allowed it to continue for another year. On 5/19/2004 I contacted M. Mayer at northern leaseing regarding purchashing machine at end of lease, ms mayer informed me the buyout price would be $200. I then reseached the value of the machine much to my horror, the verifone t330 I had spent nearly $2000. freq sells for $20. on ebay. When I relayed this information to ms Mayer the reply was so buy it on ebay which I did. Northern Leaseing contines to attempt to withdraw funds from my account, when I contact them about this problem, I am told, oh its just a error, and to ignore it. Yeah right. They have attempted this three times now. I think a class action law seat needs to be brought against these clowns. I have maintained flawless records regarding this nightmare & would be willing to share them with anyone interested in giving this pathetic co. a dose of what they deserve. Bill orlando, FloridaU.S.A.
Apr 23 2004
Northern Leasing Systems rip-off! New York New York
RIP-OFF. I opened my small business in 1998 and was contacted only a month afterwards. I got a call from a representative of Northern Leasing Systems concerning a credit card machine. I was not interested, but the guy stated that I could get it for around $30.00 a month and I will own it in a couple of years. He faxed the contract over to me and I read it. I signed it and sent it back. In 2 days, I received the machine. I hooked it up and read over my contract again. I called Northern Leasing back to let them verify what a certain clause meant. I was disturbed and told them that I wanted out of the contract and I wanted out now. During my conversation, I was told to send the machine back to them and the contract will be cancelled. I sent the machine back to them Certified/Return Receipt to make sure someone sign for it. Today, there is a judgement against me for $2537.00 for something I did not use and was mislead about the service agreement. I am upset and advice no one to use them. D. New Orleans, LouisianaU.S.A.
Entity: New York, Nationwide
Oct 04 2007
Northern Leasing Systems, Criminal Activity New York New York
I owned a business several years ago. I signed the lease with Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. and now for the last two years I have been paying even though I am no longer in business. The print on my lease is to small to read with the naked eye. Recently, I have proof that Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. has fraudulently gained access to my personal checking account and began debiting money without my permission. This has proven to be a blessing in disguise as I consider it criminal activity under the laws of New York and the Federal Government. It has given me the mechanism I need to stop paying on my contract and now I have evidence of criminal activity and a breach of contract on the part of Northern Leasing Systems Inc. I am surely destined to confront the scoundrels in a New York state Court. I could use the help of any and all people who have been ripped off by these people. Write me at 6013 (((REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES))) if you want to help. What I am requesting is an affidavit signed by you explaining how you were ripped off so I may show the judge other damaged people and show a trend of bad faith actions on the part of Northern Leasing Systems Inc. Alan melbourne, FloridaU.S.A. According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off Report, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: we could not do anything for you or you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days. If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 #, and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges. Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on Rip-off Report.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent! DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! Let them know nicely, that you were advised to Report them (the Bank) and this situation to the Banking Commission in your state. Since each state has a different name for the agency/controller over banks, find that name before you call or get to the bank so you can throw it in their face. The more knowledgeable you appear to be, the further you will get. And just continue to demand the Federal Regulation E form! The bank CAN, MUST and WILL reverse the charge! But, you must be persistent; ask to speak to the supervisor or the area manager for all the branches in the state. Let the bank personnel know you are meeting with the media later in the day, that you would much rather they do the right thing (as most other banks have) by looking at the complaints and immediately reversing the chargetruth. If you have to, be loud (but nice) in front of other customers. If you are just calling by phone, the above tactics s) to your account; no matter how long ago it was. Be sure to call the Media if necessary so you are telling the
Aug 09 2007
Signtronix And Northern Leasing small buisness owners beware Torrance California
Buyer beware.................. The main street program is a total rip off. The northern lease is a total rip off, beware of the contract. The signtronix rep will not put the price on the contract ,only the payments. We were to get a sign for $3000. After the lease charges it will end up costing $6000, When we closed our shop, we called in to pay off the sign, (that we will never use again) we were shocked to find out that we would have to pay over $5500 for a sign that we should only owe $2500 after our down payment Read on for the full story, About 5 months ago we agreed to purchase a sign from Signtronix, only after their rep showed us how great their product is. The rep was correct it is a great sign. When he put his display sign in our stores window our walk in traffic doubled. We asked our customers why the decided to stop in, they all said the same thing we say the flashing lights of the led sign. At the time our business was really struggling and we explained to the rep that we really cant afford another payment right now. He responded that we will increase our sales and guaranteed our success. BUT WAIT THERES MORE...... he also said that he would put us on the main street program. If we allowed them to put their logo on our sign we would save 50 percent. We agreed to buy the sign. And he can finance the cost of the sign and we could pay it off when ever .The verbally expressed price was to be $3000 total, and we owed at $500 down payment. We figured that we could afford the $2500 for a great sign. When the rep came by to have the contract sign I was not there. He requested that my wife sign my name. A few months later my full time job transferred me and we shut down our shop. We called northern leasing to ask for a payoff, The responded that we owed over $5500. Come to find out on the retail lease agreement the rep just wrote down the payments for the term of the lease. We told northern leasing we are not paying this amount , They responded that they will put a lien on our house if we do not. On top of all that , the down payment was actually not a down payment , it was the reps commission. This amount was ever applied to our lease. We finally recently got a hold of the rep. I explained our situation and asked why he didn't sign us up for the main street program. He replied that he did but northern leasing takes the extra $3000 for the lease. So that $6000 that was supposed to be $3000 ends up costing us $6000 for a sign we don't even use. The rep also stated that if we were not on this program than we have paid close to $12000!!!!!!! For $12000 we could have had a large outdoor sign installed. Fishmotox urbana, IowaU.S.A.
Entity: Torrance, California
Feb 11 2006
Northern Leasing Systems ripoff New York New York
I have also been victimized by Northern Leasing bad businesss practices. They are bullys and send out contracts that are misleading. I would like to help in a class action suit against these bad actors. Roland Milwaukie, OregonU.S.A.
37, Report #199933
Jul 07 2006
Northern Leasing Systems ripoff, forgery, deceptive New York New York
Well, I am yet another victim of this company called Northern Leasing Systems. From what I have read about this so called company, my story is very simalar to everyone else here. And it is so mind boggling as to how these people are still in business and not under the jail!! Me and my partner started a retail business and wanted to have the convience of credit card acceptance, so unfortunately my partner some how came across these BLOODSUCKERS. They were real nice over the phone, as I guess the devil would be too, and I signed a 48 month non-cancellable lease for $49.99 and it seemed legitament. The agreement also called for them to automaticaly debit our bank account. We were busy trying to get this business off of the ground and due to circumstances beyond our control the business didn't make it and we had to shut down. After we shut down, I started examining the bank account and noticed this company was taking $110.93 out a month plus what ever else they wanted to take, just like it was their own personal bank account. I contacted NLS and wanted to inquire about the $110.93 that was being debited from the account. They proceeded to tell me that the lease agreement was for $99.98 plus tax. After dealing with the most arrogant and rudist people and on top of that they hang up on you, I finally closed out the account to keep their GREEDY little hands out of it. Now I am dealing with the harrassing phone calls and the most degrading letters from their collection dept. I kept telling these deaf people that my agreement was for $49.99 and they proceeded to try to tell me that it wasn't from Global Tech Leasing and I proceeded to tell them that it was in fact from Global Tech Leasing. They wanted me to fax them a copy in which I did, then they'll tell me after I fax it that the guy that retrieves the faxes won't be back in until next week and for me to call back, heaven forbid they should have to get off of their lazy butt and retrieve a piece of paper! I didn't get a chance to call back because they started calling me back first thing the next week! I asked if they got the fax and of course they said no even though over the weekend I faxed it to them about 25 times because they supposedly didn't recieve it on another occasion, so I wanted to make sure they got it this time. The obnoxious lady on the phone said she would mail me a copy of the lease agreement, I proceeded to tell her why do that when I already have a copy, you guessed it, she hung up on me! A few days later I recieved a copy of the lease agreement in the mail and to my surprise my signature was on a lease agreement for $99.98. I carefully examined my copy of the contract and their copy. My signature had been lifted off of my copy and placed on their copy, and where you print your name, someone else printed my name on it, it's not even my handwriting,I guess that's why they wanted me to fax a copy to them so they could STEAL my signature off of it! They also mailed me 3 different pages that were different than what I had and even had the nerve to print my intials on each page!! I so hope and pray that no one else falls victim to these heartless bloodsuckers, these monsters are the very reason why alot of good and HONEST people never achieve the American Dream. NLS is your worst nightmare come true. These con artists need to be put out of business!! They should have been put out of business YEARS ago!!! David Gray Court, South CarolinaU.S.A.
38, Report #190461
May 08 2006
Northern Leasing Systems, forgery Sioux Falls South Dakota
A salesman selling signs pressured my wife who is diagnose for mental depression to forge my signature even after I told him no to the sale. My wife does not recall anything that day because of the medication.I did not sign anything. Now I am getting threats from Northern Leasing Systems for non-payment because of non-cancellable contract. The salesman knew the sale was dead without my signature. Someone please help me. Robert Paris, TennesseeU.S.A.
Entity: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Apr 10 2008
Northern Leasing Systems, Rude, Insulting and Deceptive New York New York
We are in the last month of our lease agreement for a credit card terminal. We have called to make sure that we are covering all of the bases in returning our terminal...at this time we have called four times since February and each time there is one more layer of fees or requirements. One of the customer reps was rude and abrupt; he asked me if I had read the agreement we had signed and I told him that it was illegible the day we signed it and that it was still illegible, such tiny unreadable text. His response was, You're an adult and I shouldn't have to hold your hand like a child. You should read the agreement and do as it says. He also said that any outstanding charges would be logged against our credit report...I don't recall if there were further threats. The next day when I called to make sure I had included everything in the package to return the equipment, I was informed of a 30-day cancellation fee. Her explanation and reason was very confusing. We are not done with them and will try to contact them or see if they will return our call and see how far we can go to get more info. We are returning our equipment, but are not sure if we will be paying the new fees. There will be more to report when this is resolved. Cundy's harbor Harpswell, MaineU.S.A.
Jul 05 2004
Cardservice, Northern Leasing ripoff Scottsdale Arizona
Cardservice International and Northern Leasing. I took out an account so I could be able to accept credit cards over the internet. I was given the right to accept Discover, Visa and Mastercard. Each month they would double bill me. I was using Bank of America for the account holder. I would deposit my money in the bank and they kept coming in taking double the amount out. Then all of a sudden they closed my account. Northern Leasing kept writing and asking for the leased terminal. I had put down a deposit and it seemed that just before I was able to pay it off, at the end of it all only a few payments away, they closed the account on me. Then Cardservice, a guy named Shawn, told me I owed him $300.00 to open the account again. I would need to send $50.00 right away. I did. then he said I need the $300.00 and it will be credited back to you next month. I sent it. Then when the account was not operating I called him again, he said another $300.00. I paid it. Then never heard from him again. I tried calling, and calling, and calling. Only result was that I was transferred to someone else in the department. I left a voice mail message trying to explain the problem along with my phone number. Someone did call me back. Sounded so mysterious. I called back but then never heard from them again. I called again and left messages. Now Northern Leasing is coming after me for the terminal. I know I was ripped off. How can they take double the fees, including the fees for the visa, etc., companies. $76.00 per month twice. For years. And Bank of America was strange too. I called them many times and asked them why did they take that out. They said they had the right to go into my account and take out their payments as many times as they wanted and that i should call them. Then I would be charged and over draft. it's a mess. Maureen Winter Haven, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Scottsdale, Arizona
Jun 11 2004
Northern Leasing Systems ripoff! FRAUD! Blatant unfair practices! New York New York
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. insists that even if equipment as described in lease is not received, Lessee must still pay full lease amount! I tried to cancel the lease the day after it was signed, because the equipment received was NOT the same as the equipment listed on the lease. Also, the date on the lease for the ISO signing over ownership to Northern Leasing is BEFORE any equipment was received by me! But they refused to cancel it, and they tried to return the shipment to me when I tried to send it back. Equipment actually received: Old, used, deliberated altered and mislabeled. Possibly stolen as the serial number and other markings were scratched out or covered up with other stickers. Did a search on the Internet for the actual equipment received, and found that the same model, in as used a condition as the one I received, could be purchased for ONLY FIVE DOLLARS! The Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. lease totals up to $2,312.64. I filed a complaint against Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. with: FTC: fraud and deliberate misrepresentation USPS: mail fraud, since lease arrived in mail Washington State Attorney General: fraud and deliberate misrepresentation BBB: fraud and deliberate misrepresentation Some people say that my actual complaint is with the ISO? How can that be, since I didn't receive ANY equipment until AFTER the equipment was signed over to Northern Leasing Systems, Inc.? That means that Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. already OWNED the equipment BEFORE I received it. When I tried to contact or mention the original ISO, who had sent me a signed letter stating the terms, to have those terms enforced, I was told that the ISO wasn't an employee and had no authority, depsite the ISO using the company letterhead and signing as Director of Operations! It seems to me that Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. should have immediately rescinded my lease and gone after the ISO themselves. But nooo... they must be part of the scam, since they are basically protecting the ISO and going after me (I was served a complaint summons on June 7 2004) as the personal guarantor, more than two years after I stopped all payments, ACH, etc. from my company when I realized it was a scam. Further, the original lease that I signed was only one page, and was DIFFERENT from the lease copy which Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. mailed to me more than 2 weeks after the original lease was signed. My original lease only had one page, the copy that Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. sent me had four pages. Terms that were on my original lease were crossed out, with new terms written in, and initialed by some person R.G. who I do not know nor have any knowledge of. Also, on their complaint summons, they have used an address for me WHICH I NEVER USED BEFORE IN MY LIFE. My only view about this is that they were deliberating using an incorrect address in order to receive a default judgment against me. I have kept all records (document photocopies, photographs of equipment, photographs of boxes and all delivery records and envelopes) to document this experience and hopefully will win my day in court soon. *** And this is just the equipment leasing aspect of this fiasco. I won't go into the shenanigans and theft by the merchant processor company itself! 1st National Processing is their name, and they are NOT an actual processor, but only a representative of Humboldt Bank. However, 1st National Processing will divert your merchant deposits into their own account, the take out fees of their own before allowing the funds to finally make it into your bank account. They were regularly taking, without any notice to me or my company, approximately 20% to 50% of any proceeds in any given month! *** I am creating a website, northernfleasing.com in the next few days. Hopefully it can be a repository of information on other's experiences with this company. PK Olympic Peninsula, WashingtonU.S.A.
May 08 2008
Northern Leasing unauthorize charges to business account New York New York
This company is a RIP-OFF. THEY CLAIM THAT I HAVE A CONTRACT WITH THEM BUT DOES NOT PROVIDE ME WITH PROOF FOR SUCH. BACK IN JAN. 2008 I OPEN MY COMPANY AND A REPRESENTATIVE FROM EVO MERCHANT SERVICES SHOWED UP THERE. HE WAS TRYING TO GET ME TO SIGN UP AND I REFUSED NEXT THING I KNOW SOMEONE TRIED TO INSTALL A CC MACHINE AT MY OFFICE. I SEND IT BACK AND THEY ARE STILL DEBITING MY ACCOUNT AND REFUSED TO SEND ME THE PROOFS. PS. MY BANK ITS NO BIG HELP EITHER. WE NEED TO STOP THIS COMPANY FROM CONTINUING WITH ITS ONGOING ABUSE. Winston gastonia, North CarolinaU.S.A.
May 21 2008
NORTHERN LEASING A BAD COMPANY TO DEAL WITH New York New York
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. Ripoff Credit Card Machine Lease Contract scam with lease terms that state 'NONCANCELLABLE' in print too small for the human eye. fraudulent ripoff business New York New York AND ANYWERE IN THE US Jc WILDOMAR, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Jan 21 2002
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. Credit Card Swipe Machine Rip-OFF
My wife and her partner own and operate a small Quilt Shop. They sell Quilting Material/Products and Teach Quilting. A Mr. Michael Bresette (A representitive for Northern Leasings Systems, Inc.) (NLSI). contacted them at there place of business and inquired about their Credit Card Swipe machine leasing arrangements. He stated that he could cut their machine lease fee's in half to($25.00/month/3years). At that time, he was informed that they were currently in a credit card swipe machine leasing agreement for $50.00/month with another company. He stated that that was not a problem the lease was transferrable and that all we had to do was return their machine with a note stating that the old lease was transferred over to the new one. They signed a lease agreement with Northern Leasing for $25.00/month. After they signed, the Scheduel of Payment amount on the lease agreement was changed without their knowledge to $35.00/month plus tax and loss of damage wavier for a total of $43.42/month. Furthermore the co-owner who signed the lease agreement initials were forged on the leasing documet as approving the change. NLSI denies any mis-conduct for this action by their representative and claims that he acted as an independent agent. They have a Judgement against the co-owner for the amount of $2,429.99 that has ruined her credit. They refuse to admit that the document has been altered or that the entire leasing agreement was obtained in a fraudulent manner. The only way that we could stop them from withdrawing their fee's from our company checking account was to close it out. Once you allow them electronic access to your account, your bank will not stop them. Credit Card Swipe machine leasing is a joke. You can outright purchase your own machine or a rebuilt for less than $300.00. They try to frighten the small business owner by horror story's of loss of sales should their machine break. The truth is, the machines are super reliable, you can get one delivered overnight and if there is a power outage, they can't do a damm thing about it either. These people have elivated Rip-Off to a science Warren Berkley MA
May 29 2012
Northern leasing company Rip Off new york , New York
Northern leasing has been hounding me since 2005, they charged off over 2,000 on my credit report, but too the remainder of the money and turned it into a judgement. They are trying to levy my bank account, which has been closed 5 years, I  am filing for bankruptcy and refuse to pay them after 7 years....The are full of crap and keep sending me papers with a signature that does not look like mine. I never tell them where I am moving but they keep finding me. I tried to make arrangements bu t they want the full amount....Not getting paid ever, further, I NEVER received a credit card machine and they still want to charge me for the contract... SCAM,
Entity: new york, New York
Jan 28 2011
Northern Leasing RRRRIIIPPPPOOOFFFFFFF New York, New York
After all these years this company is still ripping companies off. I have been fighting with this company since 2006. I even sent in the payment and they had"taken me to court" won a judgement and ruined my credit report.(Thank godness the rest of my credit is great). Well5-6 years later they are still makingthreateningcalls and mail me bills weekly. This will never stop. Please dont even take a meeting with them because they sign your name to the paperwork even if you do not want what they offer. Do not let them into your business.
Jan 03 2010
Northern Leasing System Uncancellable lease misleading New York, New York
I wanted to cancel my service to Northern Leasing. Instead they told me to buy out their lease for $1390.26 dollars. I wasnt informed that the lease is uncancellable, they told me to sign the contract on behalf of my husbands name just to go on with the lease, now I'm stuck with the lease without using any transactions every month. I dont have anymore funds on my business. Im frustrated and confuse if this contract is legal for them to not to cancel regardless on any circumstances. I dont think its fair for small business owner like me to be treated by this Big time Companies.
Aug 18 2009
NORTHERN LEASING Unscrupulous, Lying Thieves. This Companies Owners should be jailed oakland, California
When I signed up for a credit card terminal with Northern Leasing I was told it was for 4 months at 79.99, which was fair enough the value for the machine is around $300. When in the fourth month I noticed another charge for $54.05, I called and was told this was a personal property tax....in the following conversation I was told that I had another 44 months of charges left.  Why would anyone pay over $5000 for a machine that was worth $300.  She said  I had signed a contract. They never sent me a contract  (their representative at the time said he would mail one) Yes as many others on this site have experienced (and other sights) they changed my 4 months to 48 months.  I instantly closed my bank account and now I am getting letters, phone calls threats to take me to court in New York (I am in California) and threats that they are going to mess up my credit.  Does anyone know what to do in these circumstances?  It is so hard to believe that these lying thieves can continue to do business.Is there a Lawyer out there that is willing to take on a class action against these people, there are enough injured parties how many more before they are stopped...
Aug 05 2009
Northern Leasing Beware - Dishonest sales reps ? New York
I was LIED to and my best friend was TRICKED by Northern Leasing sales rep. I helped my friend to find a company to provide her credit card processing needed for her new small business. I specifically asked rep to give me all details regarding early termination of contract. She said all you had to do was cancel in writing and send $250 termination fee to EVO (merchant services company processing transactions). She never spoke a word about the equipment lease. She came to my friend's business with the equipment ready to install, pushed a contract in front of her to sign (i was not present), then set-up equipment and left with the contract. She did not leave a copy for my friend! We tried by phone to get copy of agreement from sales rep but could not. After a couple weeks we finally got copy of agreement. That was the first time I saw anything about a 4 year non-cancelable lease agreement. Now my friend wants out - she sent equipment back to Northern Leasing, $250 to EVO and termination of contract letter to both. EVO is ok. Northern Leasing is not ok. I told them about the fraudulent actions of the rep and they requested we fill out a Misrepresentation Statement. We did. Now they call everyday harassing my friend, demanding payment! do not know what to do next - help anyone? Topher Milton, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: New York
Aug 10 2011
northern leasing this company need to be shut down melville, New York
Somebody need to do something about this company , overcharge customer for the credit card terminal, i paid $58/month with 4 years contract for a credit card machine worth $200. When i called the company to ask if they will let me buy out the machine they wouldn't let me do it. i was stupid enough to sign the contract with this ripoff company and i still have 3 more years to go. it's hard to find an honest company to deal with these days. DArn me
Entity: melville, New York